1.14/5
  • 1 star
Based on 49 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 6, 2017

54 Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.) Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I had called PSEG for a payment on account. The representative did not mention anything from 3 to four years ago. He said I said I owe 113. 21 that is from this year. I called the first time I told the lady I did some investigating on my end. She hung up on me. For real. I never felt so disrespect. I called again I told the guy that I did some investigating, well all he can say I owe 317.17$. It is false PSEG is not worry about that old account. The guy said I was good and I don't have nothing to worry about. I do worry cause it is on my credit report. Then the harassment calls every day.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Received an email with an eNotice, didn't want to put my info in online so I called to see what's up. (previously paid them because of a debt I had) Found out it's my receipt saying I paid... Cool beans easy enough. However the first lady I spoke to was a total jerk. She had trouble hearing my SSN correctly and I re stated it four times. She then placed me on hold and transferred me! I'd be okay with that but she was just so rude. I already paid my debt. Just wanted to know what the email was. Not hard... Not trying to get out of paying something I was at fault for...

I wasn't even being rude. Just asking why I got an email and said I didn't want to put my info in online and she just started getting "oh I don't know. I can't know. it's your email you would have to open it. I don't even know you." so I asked her to look me up and she couldn't even do that properly. She transferred me and the next lady did it no problem and explained what the email was exactly. They need better customer service people. I worked in fraud prevention for years. I understand calling people who think you're fake, I understand people yelling at you for something that isn't your fault. I get those jobs are stressful but if you can't even handle a call about an email, get out of that line of work.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 21, 2017

I owed Sprint 185.00 when I terminated their services, and time got away from me and they turned me over to Convergent Outsourcing. An EXTREMELY rude woman called me and demanded my debit card number, which I gave. Then she wanted to set up money to come out automatically each month which I refused. She got so rude I hung up. She called back 13 more times, and I can't even count how many times she called me back in the weeks to follow. I ignored all of them. I knew I was going to pay it off through them properly, I don't have a 794 credit score for nothing... So I paid 35 a month for 3 months right on time, and the balance was down to 134.00 I just happened to check my Credit Karma score, and it was 740!!! They had went ahead and reported me even though I was paying monthly!!

I called them and the lady said, "well you didn't make payment arrangements so our policy is to go ahead and report you." I said OK, I will just pay it off right now with a credit card which I don't want to do if you will get that off my credit report" and she said, "I'm sorry, once it's there it's there." I hung up, furious, again. Then I went to get the mail and there was a letter from them stating my balance was 209.00 but they would take 153.00 if I "took care of it within 14 days." The Sprint balance wasn't even 209.00 to begin with!!! So I called them and said "Fine I will pay it off now with a credit card" and he said, "ok your balance is 127.00"??? I just maintained my cool and paid it off. I am disputing it with Equifax, Transunion, and anyone else I can find. I am furious. If I could give ZERO stars, I would.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I formerly worked at Convergent Outsourcing and even though there are things that need to be changed, I can say that if you receive a call from Convergent, you are receiving a call from Comcast. Comcast does use this company to collect on disconnected accounts. While the majority of people that are contacted are completely pleasant and easy to deal with, there are those that I wouldn't subject my worst enemy to. These are supposed to be adults and when you close out an account, you are well aware that you are going to get a final bill.

You knew you signed up for a specific service at a specific rate and ya'll act like the company is out to get you! You disconnect early, you are subjected to an early termination fee. You move out of the serviceable area you are subjected to an early termination fee. These "adults" seem to think that screaming, insulting and using profanity to the agents that are just doing their jobs, is appropriate. Sorry to say ya'll, time to grow up! I know children that are better behaved than you. Sad. The people that I had the pleasure of working with are professional, kind and do not deserve to be treated in such a reprehensible way.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I received a bill in the mail from Convergent, stating I owed Verizon $156.96, for the landline Verizon assigned to me. I called to tell them that I never had a landline telephone number with Verizon, and they weren't getting one cent out of me. How they even knew I have cellular service with Verizon and I did have internet with Verizon, I have no idea. I called Verizon, and they couldn't recognize the landline telephone number. And I never received a bill for the landline. I called Convergent back, spoke to someone else, used a few 4-letter words, accused them of scam and theft, and also told them the bill was thrown in the trash. Oddly, I'm receiving a refund from Verizon following the cancellation of the internet service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)?

Original review: June 1, 2017

I realize they're debt collectors. I know this right off the bat. And initially, it started off completely pleasant. I was actually pretty surprised, given the notorious reputation for these people being absolute terrors to work with. Yesterday is when it went downhill. I called to move a payment, as I was told to do, to another date. I've been in a financial bind, and was honest about it. The agent, the nice one, told me that moving the dates, should I need to, would be fine. Every time I've called, there has never been a problem until yesterday.

First, there was a bit of a language barrier. So that made it difficult to figure out what was going on. Then, when I requested to speak with a supervisor, I was either lied to or ignored since I never received a callback. Then this morning, I have to call them again and basically spoke with the nastiest human being I've ever come across. Somehow, she was made a supervisor, though it confounds me as to who made that decision in the first place.

I don't need someone telling me what I can and cannot pay. And rather than steamrolling the person you're talking to in conversation, maybe take a moment and realize where they're coming from rather than doubling down and being a complete ** about it. If they're trained to be that audacious in conversation, it's no wonder why people loathe bill collectors.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Well, I have been limited by Paypal in terms of my account over the last couple months due to a negative balance I've had. I have been trying to settle this limitation for a couple months as well, it's just that I get transferred several times in one phone call and so far, had successfully connected with someone from this company who took care of the "balance" I had. Hopefully, this would resolve my account from being locked. If ever it does the trick, I will give this company a 5-star rating.

Original review: April 29, 2017

This company has been calling my phone 4 to 5 times a day. When you answer the line is silent for about 20 seconds and then the call ends. I decided to call back today, a person by the name of Alex ** answered and asked if I was my fiancé's deceased grandfather. Upon advising them of his passing the representative became very rude and began to yell over me. I requested a cease and desist on all numbers on the account. Then representative tried telling me he could not do that, and didn't have the resources to look up the obituary. After that the man put me on hold and a supervisor got on the line. This supervisor was even more unprofessional than the representative prior. She was extremely unprofessional, rude and had absolutely no compassion. She did not care that the man she was calling about is deceased and would not honor a verbal cease and desist. Then the woman ended the call. This company is completely barbaric.

Original review: April 15, 2017

My credit was in perfect standing and today I received an alert from Experian letting me know that they have received an alert. Convergent Outsourcing a debt collector hit my credit for $80 on behalf of Comcast. I am a Comcast customer and have $0 balance, I spent an hour on the phone with Comcast customer service and they can't figure out why Convergent Outsourcing is claiming the amount. My account is in good standing and Comcast also checked that there was no other account opened with my SSN to ensure that there was no identity theft. From what I understand Comcast does not even work with Convergent. This company is fraudulent and they are committing scam by claiming I owe money to my cable provider when in fact I don't. I don't know how they got a hold of my SSN. Has anyone have the same problem with them and have been successful fighting the negative impact in your credit score? Any help will be much appreciated.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I disputed an erroneous hit on my CBR. They removed it 2/26/2015 then out of the blue I checked today and they somehow hit my Equifax again with the same account. They just slightly changed the amount. I called the originating company that claimed I owed the debt and now am on hold waiting to get it removed again. It is so frustrating they can just add a CBR hit even after the dispute had been resolved and removed from my CBR. They are so shady I don't know how they get away with it. Very disappointed that I have to spend another several hours to get this resolved again!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Some guy on eBay tried to screw me over in 2004 over a bogus fraudulent product he was selling, which was a Western Digital backup hard drive. I purchased two of them. The purchase costed about $200. The moment I received them, I knew they weren't real. Doing research, he had a massive amount of complaints on eBay about a fake knock-off product he was passing off as something else. I filed a dispute with PayPal and eBay and both of them sided with the seller. Well, screw that. I flipped the charges with my bank after I showed them what happened. Shortly after, I was contacted by the Paramus, New Jersey Police Department after I filed a fraudulent internet sale using an online resource. They got a hold of it. They were already actively investigating this guy.

Ultimately this bozo was indicted and plead guilty to internet fraud. I have the proof. And do you think PayPal or eBay cares? No. They do not. Now...fast forward 12 years later. I'm still getting these stupid letters from Convergent Outsourcing. There is absolutely no way in the world I would ever considering sending them one dime. They do not have my social security number, nor do they (after all these years) have any legal right to sue me or enforce any kind of collections. Yet they choose to keep mailing this crap to me 12 years after the fact. This taught me that I will never ever use PayPal or eBay again. They are just as big as crooks as these morons who work at Convergent Outsourcing. They spend more time chasing this than it is worth.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I received a letter in the mail from this place attempting to scam $100 from me. They kindly stated in the letter that they would settle for scamming only $50 if I would pay a collection amount from who knows when. I say this, because the name that they have on this account, I have not gone by in 14 years and I watch my credit report meticulously and have seen no such delinquent account reported on my credit. I decided to research this scam agency more and sure enough, I found them reported over 40 times on consumer reports, many times as a scam resembling what I am experiencing. I decided to play along and give them a call anyway, alerting the scam artist to my knowledge of their game. I left a message informing them that I knew this wasn't a legitimate debt collection, but kindly left my smisa card number for them to try running to cover the fake debt that they are trying to collect. Maybe I will call them with my smaster card number tomorrow.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

This company send me a letter saying that I owe money to Comcast - IS NOT TRUE. I checked my credit. They have not yet report me but they run my credit. I spoke with Comcast and they told me that they do not work with this credit agency. This is wrong. This company has my SS number and they claimed that they are working on behalf of Comcast when is not true. This is a scam. They should be out of business.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I closed out a PayPal account I used to have because of some confusion over a company from Poland purchased a necklace using my account somehow, and left me with a $5000+ debt to PayPal. I did not pay for this criminal act, and PayPal denied the claim I submitted concerning the transaction and told me that I was responsible for the debt. So I closed the account and opened a new one. Apparently, PayPal put me in collections for this money that I did NOT owe them, and turned it over to Convergent Outsourcing to collect. NOW THE FUN STARTS.

Convergent keeps calling me several times a week over this, and when they call it is ALWAYS a recorded message that offers a phone number to call for assistance. Unfortunately, this is not a real number, and when I call it nothing happens, it does not even ring. Instead, you call the number, and it immediately goes to a dial tone without even ringing once. So, I am being harassed over a debt that is not legally mine, by a company that is clandestine in its practices, and I cannot see an end. I just want to stop getting calls about this, and wish I knew how to besides paying over $5000 for a fictional debt that I never incurred!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

These people are completely clueless. Had a conference call with Factual data today as I settled an old Verizon bill so I can purchase a house. This account is only on my Experian Credit Report. So I had to prove I paid them. First they denied I made a payment, put on hold for a long time, finally got another person, they lied too. Then finally they come on and say they made a mistake that in fact they had received a payment and I was paid in full. Rude, snotty people. Kept on hold about 15 or 20 minutes. They are quick to put something on your Credit report, but not quick to take it off. Another bottom feeder Company. Oh I am getting the house loan... whether it comes off or not because the whole call was recorded. These people are idiots!

Original review: July 29, 2016

I received a letter in the mail yesterday in my maiden name from 10 years ago. It said that they are a collection agency for TXU Electric here in Texas. It said that I owe $1247.63 and need to pay it immediately or it would be reported to my credit, but that they would "take" $748.00 to clear the debt. I got to thinking that I don't owe TXU anything and I haven't had an account with them since 2008.

When I called Convergent the first thing they wanted was my SS number. Luckily I refused to give it to them. I asked them to send me an itemized bill from TXU with dates and signature. They said it would come in a "few weeks." I told them I wanted it today and they could fax it to me. Mysteriously the screen on her end all of a sudden went blank and she could no longer see my "account" on her screen. I hung up and called TXU. They were very kind and told me that indeed I didn't owe anything.

I called Convergent back and told them what TXU said. The girl who answered called me a bitch and said that she didn't have to answer my questions about where they got my information etc. I told her to shove it up her a$$ and that I was reporting them to the BBB, the attorney general for Texas, and the attorney general for Washington (where the letter from them came from).

This is obviously a scam. Don't give them any information and under no circumstances, agree to pay anything to them. If you think you might have a debt, deal only with the company where the debt originated and ask to have a copy of the original contract with your signature. Remember too that if the debt is over seven years old, you are under no obligation to pay it - it has been discharged and is no longer collectible.

Original review: July 12, 2016

Over the last several weeks I have received dozens of calls seemingly from **, and yesterday the caller identified himself with Convergent Outsourcing to advise that they'd stop calling if I would provide them the last four digits of my social security number to confirm that I was not their collection target. I ended up providing the information, and they confirmed that I was not the wanted individual and further told such mistakes "happen." I felt as if I were extorted into providing my personal information in order to stop the bothersome calls.

It appears as if the business model of Convergent Outsourcing is to call all people with the same name, and then by process of elimination hope to eventually find their intended target regardless of how many innocent folks are annoyed with repeated calls in the meantime. It's like they're shooting fish in a barrel and just hoping they hit the right one. This is shameful and I filed complaints (as I encourage others to do with similar experiences) both with the attorney general for Washington State in which Convergent Outsourcing has an office and with the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Original review: June 5, 2016

Convergent collections harassed me by phone for about a year, demanding payment for a delinquent PayPal credit acct. I repeatedly told them I did not have a PayPal account, asked to check the info their client provided to ascertain if this was a case of mistaken identity or identity theft. They refused. I did not offer my personal info so they proceeded using publicly accessible info (home address & email). I received a written demand for payment of the same debt - mailed to my home. I sent written dispute (as instructed) again saying it was not my account. Not my debt. Either the account holder and I had the same name, it was a case of identity theft, or they were running a scam. Very concerned, I demanded to see the account and credit application information their client provided so I could report and investigate possible Identity theft.

They replied with another demand for payment. Stating their investigation of my dispute was complete. That their findings proved the claim was valid. The debt would be reported and would remain on my credit report. They attached ONLY copies of 2 bills as supporting evidence of their findings. The account holder's billing address was in Atlanta Georgia. Surely they already checked to see if someone with the same name lived in Georgia. But I did a search on peoplefinders.com anyway as this was the only information they supplied. To my disbelief and great anger there WAS someone in Georgia with the same name. What a relief he had a different middle name and was over 13 years younger than me. At least I could rule out identity theft.

I sent an email to Synchrony Bank in complaint of Convergent incompetence and how badly it reflected on the bank that would hire these idiots. Then sent a traditional letter of complaint to Convergent along with what I discovered on peoplefinders.com. Every credit application requires the applicants social security number. They need only match it to this person in Georgia to know it was not mine. They did not reply for over 4 months and I figured they had realized their mistake and moved on to pursue the real debtor. Apparently they failed to locate him or completely disregarded the information I offered. I received one final call. The guy argued like a petulant retard then hung up me with parting words that he would report me and ** up my credit.

My credit monitoring service notified me a few days later. Convergent had indeed spitefully settled the score for my scathing complaint with the fraudulent report, without a doubt impossible NOT to know it was not my account. Scum, incompetent criminal scum. I am working hard to get this removed from my reports and find some way to make these degenerates accountable for their actions (grossly negligent, incompetent, and malicious). They should not be allowed license to operate a business involved with personal or sensitive information.

Original review: May 29, 2016

I received letter from this company about my account in Paypal and it says may account is negative of $199.70 and demanded me to pay. I checked my account and called customer service to make sure that someone can answer my questions right away. My account is in good standing and never had late payment. I report to them about the letter I received and they told me that is not true, it maybe someone account. I tried to call the company Convergent and no one answer or return my call. It's scares me, cause they might reported my account to the credit bureau. I guess, this is scam and need to be stop. I will give you update once I got the response from this scam. Thanks.

Original review: May 9, 2016

I received a call last summer from Convergent stating I owed money for a credit card that the account was now in collection. I set up payment arrangements to get it cleared. Each month the money was debited from my account. I received a letter in Dec 2015 that the payment for January was $0. I assumed it was all clear. Today I get a call I still owe them. I even talked to a supervisor and asked him to explain how this was possible. He didn't explain just that I still owe the debt. What crooks. I will not be paying them another penny.

Original review: March 16, 2016

This son's got a hold of my debit card and took 134 for no reason. Does anyone know what I can do next? I want to report these MFs to the police. I want my money back. I don't even know who these jerks are and just taking my money without my consent. My account is in the negative because of these SOBs.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2016

This company has been calling me for weeks. I have no association with them and my number is in the National Do Not Call List. Their calls to me are illegal. They are harassment. I do not owe anyone any money. They told me my number wasn't in their system when I called, then 5 seconds later told me that they were going to remove my number from their list. How do you remove a number that "isn't in your system"? So they are liars as well as criminals.

If anyone is interested in pursuing legal action against this company and/or their affiliates, please let me know. I have been so stressed out because of their harassment and now my girlfriend wants to break up with me and I am going to have to move out of my house because I flipped out on the representative that lied to me. This company has ruined my life. I would never do business with them or anyone associated with them. Anyone who works for them or does business with them is tainted by association.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2016

Received a letter attempting to collect a debt. Didn't recognize debt. Don't believe I owed this. Nothing on my credit reports and my score is excellent. A week after getting the letter from Convergent, I sent them a certified letter requesting proof of original debt and demanded they never contact me again. I got a letter back saying they are not handling the above referenced debt. Bottom feeders. Request verification of debt from those folks and don't pay them.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2016

Got a letter from Convergent collections at my home address claiming my husband owed a bad debt on his PayPal account. He has never had a PayPal account so I wrote a reply disputing their claim. I told them the account either belongs to another person with the same name or it was a case of identity theft. That possibility was a concern so I also requested any information they received from their client. Like a SS #, billing address, phone number, email, purchase history and shipping addresses. They promptly replied to my dispute, with a letter stating "We have completed our dispute investigation" and found that "this debt is valid, attached is verification of the debt." and that it would remain on our credit report.

The verification consisted of 2 billing statements with the billing address in Atlanta, GA. So I did my own investigation (a quick search on peoplefinders). It took less than 2 minutes to rule out identity theft and verify that there was indeed another person with same name living in GA. He was 15 yrs younger, different middle initial, unmistakably a different person and a far more likely candidate to pursue - since his residential address and the billing address were in the same state. I wrote back to them again with the findings of my "investigation" then sent a complaint/concern to their client Synchrony Bank, about the incompetence of the collection agency they hired. (It reflects poorly on them that they enlist the help of retards such as those at Convergent.) The account they are trying to collect on is entered in the order number field.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2015

I set up payment arrangements to pay $40 a month on the end of the month when I get my social security check. They told me to go ahead and send the check in early and they would not cash it until the 31st. Guess what? They cashed it right away and I now have negative $38 dollars on my account and tonight my bank will be adding an overdraft fee. I'm on s.s. and don't have extra money. If you owe them money, DON'T pay them! They're dishonest and will tell you what you want to hear to get your money. Once again don't pay then, they'll rip you off and deny the deals you make with them!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2015

My family members have been called EVERYDAY by these supposed people CONVERGENT OUTSOURCE stating that they better put me on the phone so they asked who are they and they said they don't have to say anything. Who the hell they think they are! Threatening my family and thinking that one has to give them any information about me yet they won't even say why they calling except "oh it's personal."

I checked on this and found that they are trying to scam me for a debt that I don't even have! I told my family to go to the police and file charges for harassment against these SOB's and assure that they get fined and charged for all their calls and threats to my family and for harassing both my family and me! This ** is going to stop!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2015

I was contacted by Convergent through a bill that stated that I owed United Credit National Bank $958.20. They informed me that Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC had purchased the debt. Upon further conversation with the collections representative I realized that this was a fraudulent claim they had against me. The bank in question is in South Dakota and I have never lived in SD, and I have lived in the same community and banked locally for over 30 years. Then upon researching Galaxy Asset Purchasing I find out that they too are a fraudulent company! I saved all documentation from them and intend to contact an attorney. Just think of how many people, especially the elderly that they have extorted money out of. I would think that this is a federal matter of some type.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2015

I moved into my current home six years ago. Almost immediately I began receiving telephone calls attempting to collect a debt from Jennifer ** . I explained to the caller that they had a wrong number. There was no Jennifer ** at this phone number or address. These calls have continued for the the entire six years I have lived at this address. Explaining to the caller that they have the wrong number succeeds only in discontinuing the calls for a few weeks. Collectors refuse to tell me for whom they are collecting the debt or what the debt is for -- since I am not myself Jennifer **. However, without this information I cannot write to the original debt collector and ask that the collection attempts cease. Since the calls never cease, callers clearly do not honor my request that they inform the original debt collector that they have the wrong phone number.

Convergent Resources is only one of the groups who have continued these harassing calls, both under their current name, and as ER Solutions. I finally purchased a phone with call blocking -- for one reason and one reason only -- to block calls from Convergent Resources. I periodically check the call logs, and find that Convergent Resources continues to call (and be blocked) usually several times a week. I have a certain satisfaction at least in knowing that Convergent Resources is wasting their time continuing to make these calls, and that I no longer have to waste my time telling these bloodsuckers that they have the wrong number.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2015

Over a year ago I canceled a Comcast account that I never had more than 25 days. I owed nothing when I canceled. 3 months later I started to receive harassing calls from Convergent Resources and they stated I supposedly owed over $134 to Comcast for unpaid services and unreturned equipment. After going around in circles with both Comcast and Convergent Resources, Comcast finally admitted it was a clerical error on their part and corrected the supposed debt. I even had Comcast send proof to Convergent Resources to have them leave me alone and drop the harassing calls. I heard nothing for almost a year till recently I had my credit pulled for a mortgage and saw that recently Convergent Resources put a judgement on me for the $134 about six months ago.

I call them and spoke to an Armondo (what probably isn't a real name). He would not hear anything I had to say, he spoke over me every time I spoke. He told me they received the account August 1, 2015. When I spoke he would only say over me, "You owe the debt." He stated to me, and I quote, "You pay the debt or else." Or else what I ask. He said, "We will have you arrested. You are a deadbeat and you have avoided us long enough. We will get our money from you one way or another." I'm like, "What, Seriously." I laughed. "On what charge?" I proceeded to inform them I am an officer of state courts and they best stop now while they are ahead cause I now can file a lawsuit against them.

Armondo continued to talk over me and proceeded to inform me that their attorneys are very powerful and I have no chance against them. They have won every case filed against them. He then told me to pay my debt and then hung up. I called Comcast to speak to collections and a rep by the name of George was gracious enough to look into the issue and stated I have a $0 balance with them and they informed Convergent Resources that almost a year ago. They closed the debt. Convergent Resources replied to them that the collection attempt has been removed.

I told George all what was told to me by the rep and that my credit is affected by it. Also informed him that being Convergent Resources is hired by Comcast, that if I choose to file a lawsuit against CR I will also have to include Comcast with it. So, three days went by and I get another harassing phone call from Convergent. I'm so glad its on my voicemail. They informed that my attempt to have the debt removed through Comcast had failed and they now have more proof that the debt is still valid and I need to resolve it. These people are idiots and feel they are GOD of debt collection. I have also filed a complaint with the FCC and waiting to hear back before I take legal action.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2015

Received a convincing letter in the mail but for a debt to H&R - a company I used once for tax prep. the amount "owed" was equal to what was the cost of services and was paid. The letter was sent to an addressed I rented for 1 month for work. When I called I demanded to be removed or I would contact the Better Business Bureau along with going forward with legal action for extortion and or harassment. They removed all information. At the bottom of the letter it states "if we are calling you in error, please call 855-728-9701 or visit our website" - this protects them to a significant degree and places all consumers at risk. Do NOT send money. Always contact the original company prior to agreeing to pay any balance.

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.) Company Information

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)
    www.convergentusa.com