1.12/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 4, 2018

64 Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.) Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 4, 2018

Convergent Outsourcing is coming after me for a Dish Network account from 4 years ago. They claim there was a 2-year agreement. I was never told about a 2-year agreement and NEVER signed a contract. I have had Dish Network come after me and other agencies over the last 4 years (not sure who, but I think it has always been Convergent. I had no idea it would go this far so I didn't keep records until this year). Every time I received a call or letter letting me know I needed to dispute this claim I responded the same way. I told them I would be more than happy to pay the full amount of the debt if they could provide proof, whether it was a voice recording of me agreeing to the terms on a phone call or a signed contract. Every time I did this within the 30-day window I was left alone for a few months... until now.

The first letter I received from Convergent this year was on 1/31/2018. The letter said their client would accept $214, 50% of what the original debt was ($428). I gave them the same response I always have, and they dropped it for a few more months, almost like they are waiting for me to give up... but they don't know me. I don't give up when I have been wronged. I was recently contacted again (unfortunately I sent the original copy back with my response, and didn't make a copy), but this time they went WAY too far, and really screwed it up. They actually sent me back a FALSIFIED contract from Dish Network. See, my name is Kenneth **, but somebody screwed up and listed my name as Kenneth ** (with a P!).

The falsified contracts has all of the places signed or initialled as K P (oops!). Multiple things wrong with this. I always sign my FULL name including my middle initial when something asks for a signature and when asked to initial I ALWAYS use all of my initials **., not to mention the fact that the initials they put on the fake contract are KP and NOT **. I know this is an illegal action, so if anyone wants to help and let me know where I should go from here, it would be greatly appreciated. I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General tomorrow, but after reading these reviews I feel like they need to be hurt much worse than a slap on the wrist. Please help if you can. Thank You!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I received a collection notice from Convergent Outsourcing stating I had an outstanding balance with Original Creditor: Chase Bank USA N.A. The Current Owner: Midland Funding LLC. I have previously been sued by Midland Funding LLC for this debt. The process server never actually served me directly, but left the papers on my mother's doorstep when she said I did not live at her residence, which was true, I lived elsewhere at the time. When I followed up in court, I found that the person who served the papers falsified my mother's name while filing his proof of service. My mother never gave him her name. The proof of service said he served them to "Lisa". These was their first mistake... I still had to go through a lengthy court process with them, about 12 months with several appearances to the Courthouse and filing numerous documents with the Clerk.

The case finally dismissed without prejudice when I requested proof of the debt with Chase Bank USA N.A. I asked for the "Instrument of creation", which is the original application/contract that had my name and signature. They could not provide any such document. I also requested proof of sale of said debt by Chase Bank USA N.A. and purchase/ownership by Midland Funding LLC. They provided a heavily redacted document listing about 8 different accounts they claimed to have purchased at the same time. The document was almost completely blacked out and only showed a date and my name. No account information whatsoever. The lawyer representing Midland Funding LLC was so embarrassed she stood before the Judge and requested the case be dismissed. While leaving the Courtroom she also told me I should head to Vegas because I'll never be that lucky again.

I did a lot of research and made a lot of appearances in order to fight that case and I still have all the documentation from it. I have searched for cases like mine on several free legal help websites and found too many where the defendant's wages were garnished because they ignored the suit, was never served or just plain forgot. If you don't owe the debt, make the collection agency prove you wrong in court. It's exhausting but it can be done. You can request fee waivers to keep your costs down. If the Court rules in your favor, the Plaintiff must pay all costs.

The collection notices keep coming but all of them say, "Unless you notify this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume the debt is valid. If you notify this office in writing within 30 days from receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will 10 verification of the debt or obtain a copy of a judgment and mail you a copy of such judgment or verification. If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice, this office will provide you with the name and address of the original creditor, if different from the current creditor."

"The law limits how long you can be sued on a debt. Because of the age of your debt, we will not sue you for it, and we will not report it to any credit reporting agency". (TYPICALLY PRINTED ON THE BACKSIDE) I guess my fight is still on until I dispute in writing. Seems pointless as I've already gone to court over it. They were never able to prove I owed them anything.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Without warning Convergent Outsourcing Inc reported to Credit Karma a "new collection account on [my Equifax] report." No verification of original debt provided upon written request. No verification that such debt exists with original creditor. All derogatory accusations occurred after data breach in January 2017. I will not pay an unverified debt. Disputing this caused my credit score to go down. Unfair business practices.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Found out about Convergent because they hit our credit report saying we owed $1500+ to someone. Googled their number and called them. They could give us no information on why or who we owed because we wouldn't supply them with our social security number or DOB. We asked them to tell us what they had on file so we could verify, but they wouldn't - so, dead end there. They also never sent us anything by mail, email or phone before we discovered it on our credit report. I'm not sure that they had any other information other than a name, but I can't verify that. We then called our credit monitoring service and told them what was happening. They could tell us that Sprint send us to collections for $1500+. We have never had a Sprint account, never! Our credit company checked into it and solved the problem. Bottom line, this company takes on collection jobs with no proof or verification that it is real!

Original review: March 11, 2018

I got a notice of new activity on my credit report and found this company has reported that I owe $1660 to Sprint and that the date is from 2017. I have not had a Sprint account since 2009 or 2010 and have never received a bill or notice from this collection agency. I disputed the incorrect collection with the CRAs and Convergent just keeps claiming I owe the money. They even changed the date of the supposed account.

Next step is to dispute with Convergent and sue them if they won't remove this bogus account from my credit reports. There is no way I owe this money. Clearly Convergent didn't bother to verify the validity of the debt before dinging my credit. Considering the number of complaints for the same type of behavior from this company, they need to lose their license.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)?

Original review: March 8, 2018

They put an old phone bill on my credit report with Transunion. It just showed up 2 weeks ago and dropped my score 22 points. They put a date of Mar 2014. I haven't been with Sprint since May 2011 and I haven't ever received a bill. It was a business account since bought out and they are responsible. I have been on the phone all day being bounced from them to 7 different phone numbers all who send the blame to each other. I requested a bill after calling Better Business Bureau and State Corporation Commission per their advice. If this doesn't work I am consulting a Consumer Affairs attorney. My only regret is I gave them my SSN because I had no passwords or account number on this old business account as I was never responsible for or ever received a bill. They aren't professional. I pray I haven't been scammed.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Received a "collection" letter from a debt that is at least 8 years old, threatening to hit my credit report. The account is past the statute of limitations. I called them back, left a message if they try and collect on this dead account and ding my credit report, I will be contacting a consumer protection attorney and suing them for costs. We'll see how this bottom-sucking collection agency wants to proceed now.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. put my information in the credit report as owing $580 to a company in Las Vegas Nevada, when in fact I did NOT owe any money there in Las Vegas, I live in Alaska. Convergent Outsourcing tries to get money out of you and will ruin your credit if you don't pay them. I would not send them money because they are a scam business taking advantage of people and their money. DONT PAY THEM ANY AMOUNT of MONEY.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

They sent me a collection letter stating I owed PayPal $486.80 but they would settle it for $170.38(???). I called PayPal and confirmed this is FAKE. My PayPal account is in perfect standing as it has always been. Thanks to Convergent reporting this FAKE dept to all the credit bureaus (Experian, etc) my FICO score has tanked from 814 down to 762. OUTRAGEOUS! I'm so upset right now! This stupid CONVERGENT company needs to confirm whether a supposed debt is real or not BEFORE they destroy people's credit rating!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Convergent Outsourcing, Inc refuses to provide documentation of any contractual relationship between Convergent Outsourcing, Inc and I which makes them entitled to enforce commercial claim against me. Several certified request have been made to furnish such proof, Convergent has yet to do so. I'm requesting a certified copy of the original contract, with my signature, specifically naming Convergent Outsourcing, Inc as a person entitled to enforce a commercial claim against me.

Certification can be done through the presence of a notary republic, who duly swears the copy made in fact is a copy of the original document in question. In the event Convergent Outsourcing, Inc cannot provide strict proof of contract, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc must cease and desist all collection efforts and immediately remove any derogatory information reported to the consumer reporting agencies. If Convergent Outsourcing, Inc transfers the account to an attorney without providing proof of contract, he/she will be immediately reported to the State Bar Association and Professional Liability Fund for code of ethics violations.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I had called PSEG for a payment on account. The representative did not mention anything from 3 to four years ago. He said I said I owe 113. 21 that is from this year. I called the first time I told the lady I did some investigating on my end. She hung up on me. For real. I never felt so disrespect. I called again I told the guy that I did some investigating, well all he can say I owe 317.17$. It is false PSEG is not worry about that old account. The guy said I was good and I don't have nothing to worry about. I do worry cause it is on my credit report. Then the harassment calls every day.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Received an email with an eNotice, didn't want to put my info in online so I called to see what's up. (previously paid them because of a debt I had) Found out it's my receipt saying I paid... Cool beans easy enough. However the first lady I spoke to was a total jerk. She had trouble hearing my SSN correctly and I re stated it four times. She then placed me on hold and transferred me! I'd be okay with that but she was just so rude. I already paid my debt. Just wanted to know what the email was. Not hard... Not trying to get out of paying something I was at fault for...

I wasn't even being rude. Just asking why I got an email and said I didn't want to put my info in online and she just started getting "oh I don't know. I can't know. it's your email you would have to open it. I don't even know you." so I asked her to look me up and she couldn't even do that properly. She transferred me and the next lady did it no problem and explained what the email was exactly. They need better customer service people. I worked in fraud prevention for years. I understand calling people who think you're fake, I understand people yelling at you for something that isn't your fault. I get those jobs are stressful but if you can't even handle a call about an email, get out of that line of work.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I owed Sprint 185.00 when I terminated their services, and time got away from me and they turned me over to Convergent Outsourcing. An EXTREMELY rude woman called me and demanded my debit card number, which I gave. Then she wanted to set up money to come out automatically each month which I refused. She got so rude I hung up. She called back 13 more times, and I can't even count how many times she called me back in the weeks to follow. I ignored all of them. I knew I was going to pay it off through them properly, I don't have a 794 credit score for nothing... So I paid 35 a month for 3 months right on time, and the balance was down to 134.00 I just happened to check my Credit Karma score, and it was 740!!! They had went ahead and reported me even though I was paying monthly!!

I called them and the lady said, "well you didn't make payment arrangements so our policy is to go ahead and report you." I said OK, I will just pay it off right now with a credit card which I don't want to do if you will get that off my credit report" and she said, "I'm sorry, once it's there it's there." I hung up, furious, again. Then I went to get the mail and there was a letter from them stating my balance was 209.00 but they would take 153.00 if I "took care of it within 14 days." The Sprint balance wasn't even 209.00 to begin with!!! So I called them and said "Fine I will pay it off now with a credit card" and he said, "ok your balance is 127.00"??? I just maintained my cool and paid it off. I am disputing it with Equifax, Transunion, and anyone else I can find. I am furious. If I could give ZERO stars, I would.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I formerly worked at Convergent Outsourcing and even though there are things that need to be changed, I can say that if you receive a call from Convergent, you are receiving a call from Comcast. Comcast does use this company to collect on disconnected accounts. While the majority of people that are contacted are completely pleasant and easy to deal with, there are those that I wouldn't subject my worst enemy to. These are supposed to be adults and when you close out an account, you are well aware that you are going to get a final bill.

You knew you signed up for a specific service at a specific rate and ya'll act like the company is out to get you! You disconnect early, you are subjected to an early termination fee. You move out of the serviceable area you are subjected to an early termination fee. These "adults" seem to think that screaming, insulting and using profanity to the agents that are just doing their jobs, is appropriate. Sorry to say ya'll, time to grow up! I know children that are better behaved than you. Sad. The people that I had the pleasure of working with are professional, kind and do not deserve to be treated in such a reprehensible way.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I received a bill in the mail from Convergent, stating I owed Verizon $156.96, for the landline Verizon assigned to me. I called to tell them that I never had a landline telephone number with Verizon, and they weren't getting one cent out of me. How they even knew I have cellular service with Verizon and I did have internet with Verizon, I have no idea. I called Verizon, and they couldn't recognize the landline telephone number. And I never received a bill for the landline. I called Convergent back, spoke to someone else, used a few 4-letter words, accused them of scam and theft, and also told them the bill was thrown in the trash. Oddly, I'm receiving a refund from Verizon following the cancellation of the internet service.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I realize they're debt collectors. I know this right off the bat. And initially, it started off completely pleasant. I was actually pretty surprised, given the notorious reputation for these people being absolute terrors to work with. Yesterday is when it went downhill. I called to move a payment, as I was told to do, to another date. I've been in a financial bind, and was honest about it. The agent, the nice one, told me that moving the dates, should I need to, would be fine. Every time I've called, there has never been a problem until yesterday.

First, there was a bit of a language barrier. So that made it difficult to figure out what was going on. Then, when I requested to speak with a supervisor, I was either lied to or ignored since I never received a callback. Then this morning, I have to call them again and basically spoke with the nastiest human being I've ever come across. Somehow, she was made a supervisor, though it confounds me as to who made that decision in the first place.

I don't need someone telling me what I can and cannot pay. And rather than steamrolling the person you're talking to in conversation, maybe take a moment and realize where they're coming from rather than doubling down and being a complete ** about it. If they're trained to be that audacious in conversation, it's no wonder why people loathe bill collectors.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Well, I have been limited by Paypal in terms of my account over the last couple months due to a negative balance I've had. I have been trying to settle this limitation for a couple months as well, it's just that I get transferred several times in one phone call and so far, had successfully connected with someone from this company who took care of the "balance" I had. Hopefully, this would resolve my account from being locked. If ever it does the trick, I will give this company a 5-star rating.

Original review: April 29, 2017

This company has been calling my phone 4 to 5 times a day. When you answer the line is silent for about 20 seconds and then the call ends. I decided to call back today, a person by the name of Alex ** answered and asked if I was my fiancé's deceased grandfather. Upon advising them of his passing the representative became very rude and began to yell over me. I requested a cease and desist on all numbers on the account. Then representative tried telling me he could not do that, and didn't have the resources to look up the obituary. After that the man put me on hold and a supervisor got on the line. This supervisor was even more unprofessional than the representative prior. She was extremely unprofessional, rude and had absolutely no compassion. She did not care that the man she was calling about is deceased and would not honor a verbal cease and desist. Then the woman ended the call. This company is completely barbaric.

Original review: April 15, 2017

My credit was in perfect standing and today I received an alert from Experian letting me know that they have received an alert. Convergent Outsourcing a debt collector hit my credit for $80 on behalf of Comcast. I am a Comcast customer and have $0 balance, I spent an hour on the phone with Comcast customer service and they can't figure out why Convergent Outsourcing is claiming the amount. My account is in good standing and Comcast also checked that there was no other account opened with my SSN to ensure that there was no identity theft. From what I understand Comcast does not even work with Convergent. This company is fraudulent and they are committing scam by claiming I owe money to my cable provider when in fact I don't. I don't know how they got a hold of my SSN. Has anyone have the same problem with them and have been successful fighting the negative impact in your credit score? Any help will be much appreciated.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I disputed an erroneous hit on my CBR. They removed it 2/26/2015 then out of the blue I checked today and they somehow hit my Equifax again with the same account. They just slightly changed the amount. I called the originating company that claimed I owed the debt and now am on hold waiting to get it removed again. It is so frustrating they can just add a CBR hit even after the dispute had been resolved and removed from my CBR. They are so shady I don't know how they get away with it. Very disappointed that I have to spend another several hours to get this resolved again!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Some guy on eBay tried to screw me over in 2004 over a bogus fraudulent product he was selling, which was a Western Digital backup hard drive. I purchased two of them. The purchase costed about $200. The moment I received them, I knew they weren't real. Doing research, he had a massive amount of complaints on eBay about a fake knock-off product he was passing off as something else. I filed a dispute with PayPal and eBay and both of them sided with the seller. Well, screw that. I flipped the charges with my bank after I showed them what happened. Shortly after, I was contacted by the Paramus, New Jersey Police Department after I filed a fraudulent internet sale using an online resource. They got a hold of it. They were already actively investigating this guy.

Ultimately this bozo was indicted and plead guilty to internet fraud. I have the proof. And do you think PayPal or eBay cares? No. They do not. Now...fast forward 12 years later. I'm still getting these stupid letters from Convergent Outsourcing. There is absolutely no way in the world I would ever considering sending them one dime. They do not have my social security number, nor do they (after all these years) have any legal right to sue me or enforce any kind of collections. Yet they choose to keep mailing this crap to me 12 years after the fact. This taught me that I will never ever use PayPal or eBay again. They are just as big as crooks as these morons who work at Convergent Outsourcing. They spend more time chasing this than it is worth.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I received a letter in the mail from this place attempting to scam $100 from me. They kindly stated in the letter that they would settle for scamming only $50 if I would pay a collection amount from who knows when. I say this, because the name that they have on this account, I have not gone by in 14 years and I watch my credit report meticulously and have seen no such delinquent account reported on my credit. I decided to research this scam agency more and sure enough, I found them reported over 40 times on consumer reports, many times as a scam resembling what I am experiencing. I decided to play along and give them a call anyway, alerting the scam artist to my knowledge of their game. I left a message informing them that I knew this wasn't a legitimate debt collection, but kindly left my smisa card number for them to try running to cover the fake debt that they are trying to collect. Maybe I will call them with my smaster card number tomorrow.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

This company send me a letter saying that I owe money to Comcast - IS NOT TRUE. I checked my credit. They have not yet report me but they run my credit. I spoke with Comcast and they told me that they do not work with this credit agency. This is wrong. This company has my SS number and they claimed that they are working on behalf of Comcast when is not true. This is a scam. They should be out of business.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I closed out a PayPal account I used to have because of some confusion over a company from Poland purchased a necklace using my account somehow, and left me with a $5000+ debt to PayPal. I did not pay for this criminal act, and PayPal denied the claim I submitted concerning the transaction and told me that I was responsible for the debt. So I closed the account and opened a new one. Apparently, PayPal put me in collections for this money that I did NOT owe them, and turned it over to Convergent Outsourcing to collect. NOW THE FUN STARTS.

Convergent keeps calling me several times a week over this, and when they call it is ALWAYS a recorded message that offers a phone number to call for assistance. Unfortunately, this is not a real number, and when I call it nothing happens, it does not even ring. Instead, you call the number, and it immediately goes to a dial tone without even ringing once. So, I am being harassed over a debt that is not legally mine, by a company that is clandestine in its practices, and I cannot see an end. I just want to stop getting calls about this, and wish I knew how to besides paying over $5000 for a fictional debt that I never incurred!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

These people are completely clueless. Had a conference call with Factual data today as I settled an old Verizon bill so I can purchase a house. This account is only on my Experian Credit Report. So I had to prove I paid them. First they denied I made a payment, put on hold for a long time, finally got another person, they lied too. Then finally they come on and say they made a mistake that in fact they had received a payment and I was paid in full. Rude, snotty people. Kept on hold about 15 or 20 minutes. They are quick to put something on your Credit report, but not quick to take it off. Another bottom feeder Company. Oh I am getting the house loan... whether it comes off or not because the whole call was recorded. These people are idiots!

Original review: July 29, 2016

I received a letter in the mail yesterday in my maiden name from 10 years ago. It said that they are a collection agency for TXU Electric here in Texas. It said that I owe $1247.63 and need to pay it immediately or it would be reported to my credit, but that they would "take" $748.00 to clear the debt. I got to thinking that I don't owe TXU anything and I haven't had an account with them since 2008.

When I called Convergent the first thing they wanted was my SS number. Luckily I refused to give it to them. I asked them to send me an itemized bill from TXU with dates and signature. They said it would come in a "few weeks." I told them I wanted it today and they could fax it to me. Mysteriously the screen on her end all of a sudden went blank and she could no longer see my "account" on her screen. I hung up and called TXU. They were very kind and told me that indeed I didn't owe anything.

I called Convergent back and told them what TXU said. The girl who answered called me a bitch and said that she didn't have to answer my questions about where they got my information etc. I told her to shove it up her a$$ and that I was reporting them to the BBB, the attorney general for Texas, and the attorney general for Washington (where the letter from them came from).

This is obviously a scam. Don't give them any information and under no circumstances, agree to pay anything to them. If you think you might have a debt, deal only with the company where the debt originated and ask to have a copy of the original contract with your signature. Remember too that if the debt is over seven years old, you are under no obligation to pay it - it has been discharged and is no longer collectible.

Original review: July 12, 2016

Over the last several weeks I have received dozens of calls seemingly from **, and yesterday the caller identified himself with Convergent Outsourcing to advise that they'd stop calling if I would provide them the last four digits of my social security number to confirm that I was not their collection target. I ended up providing the information, and they confirmed that I was not the wanted individual and further told such mistakes "happen." I felt as if I were extorted into providing my personal information in order to stop the bothersome calls.

It appears as if the business model of Convergent Outsourcing is to call all people with the same name, and then by process of elimination hope to eventually find their intended target regardless of how many innocent folks are annoyed with repeated calls in the meantime. It's like they're shooting fish in a barrel and just hoping they hit the right one. This is shameful and I filed complaints (as I encourage others to do with similar experiences) both with the attorney general for Washington State in which Convergent Outsourcing has an office and with the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Original review: June 5, 2016

Convergent collections harassed me by phone for about a year, demanding payment for a delinquent PayPal credit acct. I repeatedly told them I did not have a PayPal account, asked to check the info their client provided to ascertain if this was a case of mistaken identity or identity theft. They refused. I did not offer my personal info so they proceeded using publicly accessible info (home address & email). I received a written demand for payment of the same debt - mailed to my home. I sent written dispute (as instructed) again saying it was not my account. Not my debt. Either the account holder and I had the same name, it was a case of identity theft, or they were running a scam. Very concerned, I demanded to see the account and credit application information their client provided so I could report and investigate possible Identity theft.

They replied with another demand for payment. Stating their investigation of my dispute was complete. That their findings proved the claim was valid. The debt would be reported and would remain on my credit report. They attached ONLY copies of 2 bills as supporting evidence of their findings. The account holder's billing address was in Atlanta Georgia. Surely they already checked to see if someone with the same name lived in Georgia. But I did a search on peoplefinders.com anyway as this was the only information they supplied. To my disbelief and great anger there WAS someone in Georgia with the same name. What a relief he had a different middle name and was over 13 years younger than me. At least I could rule out identity theft.

I sent an email to Synchrony Bank in complaint of Convergent incompetence and how badly it reflected on the bank that would hire these idiots. Then sent a traditional letter of complaint to Convergent along with what I discovered on peoplefinders.com. Every credit application requires the applicants social security number. They need only match it to this person in Georgia to know it was not mine. They did not reply for over 4 months and I figured they had realized their mistake and moved on to pursue the real debtor. Apparently they failed to locate him or completely disregarded the information I offered. I received one final call. The guy argued like a petulant retard then hung up me with parting words that he would report me and ** up my credit.

My credit monitoring service notified me a few days later. Convergent had indeed spitefully settled the score for my scathing complaint with the fraudulent report, without a doubt impossible NOT to know it was not my account. Scum, incompetent criminal scum. I am working hard to get this removed from my reports and find some way to make these degenerates accountable for their actions (grossly negligent, incompetent, and malicious). They should not be allowed license to operate a business involved with personal or sensitive information.

Original review: May 29, 2016

I received letter from this company about my account in Paypal and it says may account is negative of $199.70 and demanded me to pay. I checked my account and called customer service to make sure that someone can answer my questions right away. My account is in good standing and never had late payment. I report to them about the letter I received and they told me that is not true, it maybe someone account. I tried to call the company Convergent and no one answer or return my call. It's scares me, cause they might reported my account to the credit bureau. I guess, this is scam and need to be stop. I will give you update once I got the response from this scam. Thanks.

Original review: May 9, 2016

I received a call last summer from Convergent stating I owed money for a credit card that the account was now in collection. I set up payment arrangements to get it cleared. Each month the money was debited from my account. I received a letter in Dec 2015 that the payment for January was $0. I assumed it was all clear. Today I get a call I still owe them. I even talked to a supervisor and asked him to explain how this was possible. He didn't explain just that I still owe the debt. What crooks. I will not be paying them another penny.

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.) Company Information