Successful Singles
4.64/5

Need help choosing? Get suggestions by answering a few simple questions

Successful Singles

Successful Singles is committed to finding your soul mate and life partner using our unique Compatibility Profiling System™. We consider it our mission to bring compatible singles together with minimal stress and hassle on your end.

We know the process of finding a significant other can be time consuming, not to mention emotionally exhausting, so we do the work for you! We have thousands of satisfied customers in the New England area and plenty more waiting to find someone just like you!

View More View More

Need help choosing? Get suggestions by answering a few simple questions

14 Successful Singles Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 17, 2019

I'm a mature woman looking for a quality man. I've been using online dating for a few years without any success. I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for a matchmaking service. I checked out all the services in the Boston area and decided I like the process and format at Successful Singles over the other companies. The process was interesting and pleasant. Unlike the other matchmaking companies there is no hard sell. This alone makes them a great choice. They have you fill out a detailed self survey then personally work to match you with men that meet your choices (and vice versa). About 80% of their clients have a college degree. They encourage you to talk on the phone with each other before setting up a time and place to meet. The other services set you up on "blind dates". I'm telling all my friends to check out Successful Singles.

Original review: May 30, 2018

When I was in my mid thirties I was living in a basement studio apartment and occasionally going on blind dates. Things were not looking good relationship-wise. I wound up using Successful Singles thinking I was crazy to be spending over $2,000 to find a boyfriend. Well it turned out to be the best money I ever spent. After meeting three men I found the man of my dreams. We were so compatible it was almost comical. Three years after meeting we got married. Hardly a day goes by that I don't reflect on how lucky I am to have discovered Successful Singles. I've been happily married for over twenty years.

Get expert buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

This person Ron ** is a con man. Sounds good when he comes over with his pitch, but gives you what he has available for members not women you desire or requested. He also said that the best negotiators received the lowest cost for his service and that by far women were the worst negotiators. The price that I paid he said was approx half of what a women would have paid. Could never get in touch with him and never returned phone calls. Also promised a full refund but only received approx 25%. Just want to say beware of this guy's service.

Original review: June 7, 2014

The reason I like Successful Singles is that Roberta the contact person I deal with always want feedback and also will talk at length to understand the person. To spend that extra time I consider important.

Successful Singles response

Yes, Kenny, we believe that customer service is very important. We do our best to listen, understand and guide.

Original review: May 12, 2014

I had a terrific experience being introduced to someone I had much in common with. I look forward to seeing him again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Successful Singles, LLC?

Original review: May 4, 2014

I spend months online with no success. Joined Successful Singles and met women that were interested in having a long-term committed relationship. I don't have lots of time to spend on the computer, so have my own personal matchmaker was an ideal situation for me.

Successful Singles response
      Thank you John. I am very happy that you have found success with us.

Successful Singles takes pride in what they do. We know all our members, so there is a safety factor with our members.

Original review: May 1, 2014

The service has been great. I don't date much, but Ron and Roberta have been very helpful. I would recommend their services.

Original review: April 28, 2014

I wanted to provide 5 stars to SSI and the recent sp dating event. The atmosphere is real nice and seeing some familiar faces and meeting new people is great too. It is highly recommended to attend and be a part of a comfortable and fun environment. Roberta ** is a wonderful hostess as she truly knows how to get quality events and individuals to attend and have a great time and only waiting to come to the next great event. Thanks so much.

Original review: April 28, 2014

The people at Successful Singles are truly dedicated to finding their members compatible, high quality people to date. Unlike an online dating site, members are pre-screened and interviewed by the staff members. This eliminates the problem of misrepresentation that is so prevalent online and saves a great deal of time and aggravation. The people at Successful Singles get to know their members and are better able to match them with the most appropriate people. I feel they really want me to find the right one. I am very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend it to a friend.

Successful Singles response

Thank you Steven! We do our best for our members.

Original review: April 27, 2014

I was a client with Successful Singles for two years. They understood who I was & what I offered for romance, as well as what I was looking for. They arranged a number of dates for me & I meet many nice people. Then one day, they introduced me to N. N was a fabulous match for me & me for her. It is now a year & a half later & I haven't looked back. Thank you, Successful Singles!

Successful Singles Company Information