Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.91/5
Get Pricing

Total Defense has been a global leader in Internet security and anti-malware software since 1992. Total Defense products protect you, your family, and your PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones against viruses, ransomware, and identity theft. Total Defense's friendly US-based technical support and customer care teams are committed to protecting consumers from the dangers of online threats everyday.

Total Defense Call Now Toll Free (877) 906-8816 Learn More Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Total Defense Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Defense?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Defense?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Lori was real great. Solved my problem so fast and she knew exactly what the problem was and I did not have to wait on the phone very long for her to answer. I am also glad that when I got the e-mail that a phone number was included for me to talk to someone to help me.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you've experienced excellent customer service from our highly skilled US-based support team.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I contacted Customer Support regarding an inexplicable error message that kept popping up on my screen in connection with a non-functioning virus scanner. Lori ** dealt with my request for help very promptly, professionally and patiently. The issue was quickly resolved and I am most satisfied with the service she provided. Many thanks!

Total Defense response

On behalf of the security support team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive review regarding your experience with Total Defense.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Total Defense definitely helps my aging compute to run more smoothly, with fewer delays in accessing information & loading. There is a distinct difference between the before & after of having the program. The support team is well-informed & very helpful. I have had only two problems & on both my request for help was responded to within 24 hours accurately, succinctly & effectively. I highly recommend this product!

Total Defense response

Thank you for your feedback! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Lori ** walked me through the process of creating a new password and installing the upgraded version of my Total Defense app. in a very quick and professional manner. I would recommend Total Defense products to anyone that wants to keep their devices running smoothly.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the review! We are pleased you are happy with our internet security software and the support you received.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The lady who helped me on the phone was very helpful, understanding to my issue and had great customer service. She even offered me a discount as I am a student. I renewed my membership. Thank you for your assistant.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the wonderful rating. Glad one of our expert technicians could help.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

In trying to do a scan, (I have lifetime auto renewal subscription) an error message indicated "this version is no longer supported". I contacted customer support. Lori sent me an email with instruction link for downloading updated/new version. Problem solved. Thank you Lori of customer service.

Total Defense response

Wonderful, on behalf of our totally US-based expert support team, thank you very much!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Lori was very helpful. I could understand her easily and she resolved my problem. I enjoyed our conversation and she followed up with descriptive and helpful email. I would recommend your customer service to friends and family.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear you've experienced excellent service from our highly skilled technical support team.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

When I called in I got Lori, I explained what I was calling for and she immediately knew what to do and gave me great assistance. She resolved my situation and I don't think I'll have to call in again. She's the model for great customer service/assistance!

Total Defense response

Great to hear. On behalf of the entire security support team, thank you.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I was able to get an agent quickly via the support line. Lori was extremely efficient and the issue was resolved in minutes. She was able to identify the issue immediately and followed right away up with emailed instructions. Great job!!!

Total Defense response

Awesome, on behalf of our highly skilled technical support team, thank you very much!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

This morning I had a question if we needed to reinstall Total Defense on our computers after renewing this morning. Lori was so helpful, professional, personal, sweet & had my questions answered in a perfect way that made it easy to understand how to download on an existing computer in our office that the software was not installed on yet.

Total Defense response

Thank you for your 5-star review, it was our pleasure to assist you.

Total Defense Company Information