4.9/5 (660 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Total Defense

Total Defense has been a global leader in Internet security and anti-malware software since 1992. Total Defense products protect you, your family, and your PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones against viruses, ransomware, and identity theft. Total Defense's friendly US-based technical support and customer care teams are committed to protecting consumers from the dangers of online threats everyday.

Total Defense Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Defense?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Defense?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I contacted your customer support at 877 906 8816 today. Spoke to Lori **. She very helpful with my problem. I had renew my subscription in August 21/ 2021. Charged to Visa. I did not do the download right so it did not update at that time. I call today to see what I did wrong. Lori she walked me thru the process. Needed a new password. They was able to log in to update. Now I am protected again till Aug 2022. She was great, so helpful, took her time explain everything. Your company is very lucky to have her on your staff. Regards Viola K. **.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the wonderful rating. Glad our customer care team could help.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I needed to change the credit card used to pay the annual fee. I had tried to do it online to no avail. Lauren helped me quickly. I generally like to do things online because it becomes complicated on the phone. I was very happy with the help I got on the phone this time. I was not put on hold and a solution was accomplished quickly.

Total Defense response

Thanks, happy to hear you've experienced excellent service from our highly skilled technical support team.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I was very please with the help of a very experienced and knowledgeable customer service rep. Lori explained in detail what happened and talked me through the installation of my internet security. Anyone that gets her will be in good hands. Thanks Lori!

Total Defense response

Great to hear. On behalf of our highly skilled technical support team, thank you very much!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Laurie was very helpful with the subscription renewal today.. I have been a customer for several years. Total Defense sends me reminders as well as the auto updates which is also very helpful. I would recommend Total Defense to my friends and family.

Total Defense response

So glad to hear you had a great experience with our support and internet security software. On behalf of the entire security support team, thank you!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Lori was very helpful and pleasant to speak with. If I have any problems in the future I hope Lori is the agent I'm connected with. Thank you again Lori for your help. It does help to have that extra person for guidance.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the wonderful rating. Glad one of our expert technicians could help.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Lori ** did a fabulous job! She explained the procedure for getting my renewal done expertly and courteously and with a lot of patience. I appreciated her ability to explain everything carefully yet in as few words as possible. I was finished within 5 minutes.

Total Defense response

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear you've experienced excellent service from our highly skilled customer service team.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Lori was very helpful and updated the payment information for my automatic update. She knew what she was doing and was very helpful. I would like to say thank you for your help. I also could understand her and she let me know everything that was she was doing. Thank you very very much.

Total Defense response

Thank you for your review, it’s was our pleasure to assist you. We appreciate the opportunity to help and love the feedback.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Great experience, didn't take long, and Laurie was very helpful. She was thorough and looked up qualifying discounts, and once she found it, she applied and stayed on the phone with me to make sure I saw it in my account.

Total Defense response

Glad we were able to assist. On behalf of our entire US-based support team, thank you!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I could not renew from my computer, so I called for tech support. Within minutes I was connected to Lori. She took my information for payment and downloaded the software I renewed. I said thank you and hung up. I tried to perform the performance scan and am unsuccessful.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Lori helped me put my credit card payment through. I previously had a piece of information missing which prevented the payment from going through. Lori was very helpful. Thank you. I have been a happy customer of Total Defense for 4 years.

Total Defense response

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your Total Defense subscription renewal and look forward to serving you in the future.

Total Defense Company Information