4.86/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

United PEO has strategic partnerships with the best Professional Employer Organization (PEO) service providers nationwide, aligning their clients with the best provider to fulfill their needs. What sets them apart is their strategic alignment with each business owner to identify owner vision and drive achievement of owner goals. As a result of their services, United PEO clients see an increase in employee retention, achievement of owner goals, and the ability to reinvest their time and focus on their business. Services include payroll, taxes, human resources, benefits, and compliance.

7 United PEO Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Navigating the myriad of outsourced HR options can be overwhelming. United PEO matched us to an HR payroll company that best suited what we were looking for. Having the burden of the day to day responsibilities of workers' comp, payroll, employee benefits, and human resource items off my plate, allowed me to focus my full attention on growing the business.

Get expert buying tips about PEO Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I was struggling to find the right company to transition our internal human resource capabilities to. We found in the process was no exact fit for us but United PEO presented us with all the information we needed to make a decision. They matched us with an HR solutions company that helped us streamline our payroll processes and save money on our worker's compensation program. The only thing is that there was a bit of a learning curve in our transition with our payroll systems. I directed some recommendations to my account rep Chris, and passed along suggestions for improvement to his technical team. In all, it has been a relief and a time saver to have an outsourced PEO company as our partner.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

United PEO has your back and their customer service is outstanding! They expedited the process of outsourcing our HR. The payroll administration and the management has been an invaluable commodity. We benefited a lot from their training programs and services are very easy to learn and navigate and have helped our company immeasurably. The payroll resources are especially on point. Our company has been provided a number of benefits cutting costs and time with our new services in HR and payroll. Highly recommend United PEO.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I really wanted to explore United PEO partners to lower costs, but I didn’t really have the time or the experience to do it right. I am so happy I discovered United PEO. Their process streamlined a very time-consuming process of finding the right PEO company. Not only did they save us a significant amount of time in our search, but the PEO company we partnered with help us save money yearly on our worker's compensation and freed up internal resources.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I was surprised by the variety of PEO partners they had in their network. They were super easy to work with and helped me accomplish my goal in finding a company that best for our HR needs as well as provided additional value with their Worker's Comp safety payback program. It's great to work with a company that listens and delivers. You can't beat United PEO's quality of service and value.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United PEO?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

We have partnered with United PEO and have been extremely pleased with their services and our local account team we have worked with. They have met our needs and always display professionalism in how they conduct themselves. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a business partner that can provide vital Payroll/Benefit/HR services in support of your company.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

United PEO helped us find a PEO company to not only meet but exceed our business needs. I received information quickly and the reliability of their expertise was reassuring. We now have a solution to our back office management system for Human Resources. It's been a tremendous help as our company grows and scales.

United PEO Company Information