4.17/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover a recommended PEO service now

6 Emplicity Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Relieved the burden of workers' comp, payroll admin, employee benefits, human resources items, allowing the business to concentrate on day-to-day responsibilities and growing the business. It was very easy to deal with this company. We just called up a representative and they handle everything for the business that we need them to. This company offers employee training in human resources. They also offer training in employee development that will allow for employees to sharpen their skills. This company and their representative have freed up time for the business to handle more day-to-day responsibilities and growing the business.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

They offer services like HR virtual solution, customize employee handbook, and cost-effective solution. Time and attendance and worker's compensation. This product is very easy to use. Effective. This is user-friendly and you are able to use it no matter where and when you want. They have 24/7 customer service. The training options are great because they are easy to use. They are user-friendly and easy to learn and grasp. Payroll and other training is also available in this production. This product is worth it and every valuable. It is not an expensive product and it's worth the price. This product is worth it and every valuable. It is not an expensive product and it's worth the price.

Get expert buying tips about PEO Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

They helped me with what I was looking for and did a brilliant job, especially with the customer service. Great company, and I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others as well. Very efficient at their payroll and workers compensation program, as well as their training program. Will absolutely continue to come back and use this company. Great training options. They work so well and do such a good job. Very thorough with the training. Best workers ever. Employees know what they are doing and aren't thrown in without knowing anything. The value of the product they gave me was worth every penny, every cent. I got what I bargained for which I was not expecting. It's hard to come by something like this.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Offer many ways of help and guide you right through what you need. Very helpful and makes all go smoothly... I would recommend this one over the others but also think it boils down to personal preference. It was easy to use. Had help links and answers to many questions right in front of you... guides you right through everything you need... really easy to understand and comprehend. Training gives you all the training you need before you get started. Definitely suggest doing training first. Makes it so much easier. I'm sure some think don't need it but if want to understand it all do the training. Value is equal to most others not many offer much more than the next one.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

Explicitly always has the back of the customer in mind. It's a very easy and user friendly experience. The payroll administration and the management has been an invaluable commodity to our company. The resources are plentiful and services are very easy to learn and have helped out our company immeasurably. The payroll resources are especially on point. The training programs this service provides are such that I feel confident letting the most unconfident associate use them and watch as they grow with their training easier than they thought possible. This service has provided a number of benefits to our company. So much so that we have cut cost and time with our new services in hr and payroll. The customization is very nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emplicity?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

They liberate your business and set up payroll. We offer a wide variety of payment options and offer a wide variety of functions for the office. I've been using them for about a year now and I'm very satisfied. I sent an employee named and hours and payroll is bounced right back to me. It doesn't take any more than 48 hours to receive payroll back. They send it back to me through a courier air. Fast, accurate, quick is the keyboard.

Training didn't take much time at all. It took me about a day to understand the premise of the company and what I needed to do to get the payroll done and they have a 1-800 number if you have trouble so that's actually pretty good to be able to depend on them if you can do it. You can call somebody that's awesome. You get a lot of bang for your buck. Best price I have found. It took me forever to find this company online and I'm glad I did like. I said I've been with him for a year and I don't think that I would use another company unless their value was better than what I'm paying now.

Emplicity expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Emplicitly provides small and midsized companies with customized human resource solutions. Their plans range from basic solutions to full-service HR management. They have locations throughout California and Texas.

• Easy plan comparison: Compare Emplicity’s four plans side-by-side to see which one has all of the features you need.

• Emplicity Search: Emplicity Search is a recruiting service that works with both employers and candidates to match talented job seekers with companies that need them. Recruiting services can be retained individually, or you can pay an upcharge to have Emplicity Search as an added on service to your existing Emplicity plan.

• Transparent fee structure: You will always know exactly how much you are paying for fees and miscellaneous services when you work with Emplicity. They provide a full disclosure to eliminate surprises.

• Service areas: Emplicity has several locations throughout California and Texas, making it an ideal choice for companies located and/or headquartered in those states.

• Resources: Stay up to date on the latest HR trends and industry news with Emplicity’s corporate blog.

• Best for: Emplicity is best for job seekers, small and midsize businesses in Texas and California.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs