Achieve Today

Provo, UT

Achieve Today provides a Guided Transformation® through our mobile app, online learning, digital courses, live events, and one-on-one coaching. See change in your life fast in area's like health, relationships, and careers as you take part in a Guided Transformation® through our live coaching as often as you need.

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was struggling in growing my business and just could not understand what was blocking me from advancing. I knew I needed help from others who have walked this road I was on and found success. My husband and I joined Achieve Today about a Month ago, the tools and insights we have gained in such a short time are profoundly affected, not just for our business, but for our lives as a whole. Thank you Achieve Today!

I really love the coaching support team, they are such caring, wonderful people. Every time I call in with a knot, they untie it gently and leave me not only untied but enriched... Their positive feedback and support are also very encouraging: It's great to be told that you've been brave and you're great when you've just been through the wringer, emotionally speaking! :) Also, after almost 10 months in the program, I can see that all this work is getting me somewhere. Not only am I more conscious of my patterns and limiting beliefs but I have more tools that I can use to work on myself. I'm definitely more positive and stronger now than when I started - I've a clearer mind too. Finally, being an empath, I find that all this work on feelings is a tremendous help for me in learning to discern what is mine and what is not. Phew... Talk about relief! :)

I want to thank all the people from Achieve Today who have helped me along my journey. I started the program not really knowing what I would get out of it. After practicing the program and being coached one on one by one of the top personal development coaches in the world I can truly say I recommend this program to everyone. Everyone is in need of coaching in one way or another. The coaching program Achieve Today offers was specialized to my needs, making it a program that was catered to my life and my situations. I can say that I feel like I finally have a hold of my life and know the direction and path I want to be on. I thank Achieve Today for my accomplishments and the success I have achieved in my life! Fantastic experience. Thank you!!!

Achieve Today has changed my life! I've been a student of Achieve Today since 2013. These last four years have opened my eyes to see myself in a new light. I've struggled with low self-esteem, depression, and suicidal thoughts. I hated my life and I hated myself for being the person I was. Working with Achieve Today's Coaches has awakened a person that I thought I could never be. I look for the positive in every bad situation now and I can't express how much of a different person I am. I love myself and my life. It's all about being happy and influencing those around you to be happy too. I can't thank Achieve Today enough for helping me be the person that I am today. I've recommended this program to my family and friends. And I recommend it to all those that struggle in life!

I just wrote to Tom **, my first Achieve Today coach. I am so grateful to him for taking me from a fearful, closed down person with a bleak outlook to the opening up of a beautiful flower, fragrant and full of positivity. I am grateful for his opening me up to situations that were about to happen on the financial front, to be absolutely showered with money. I have never felt that before. I am grateful to him for opening me up to new and old friends, the latter who were all around me. I am grateful to him for opening me up to the idea of coaching, giving me new tools to use for myself and others, and growing my confidence. Without him, I would never be ready for the next stage of my development with Rainbow.

I am grateful for Laurie **, who told Darlene to come find me and ask me to work with her. Darlene pointed out that I was undervaluing myself, and Tom and I worked on that. Increasing my tutoring rate to $50/hr helped me earn more money faster and repay $9300 to my IRA with no penalties or interest. Darlene and I are building a wonderful business together, and supporting each other in every facet along the way. We are both quite spiritual and are coaching along with tutoring with our students, in our own ways. I am so grateful to her for all of this, as well as the help she has given me in aspects I don't have full experience with. She is wiser than she gives herself credit for. We are also becoming fast friends, and we can trust each other to weave and create together, as well as personally.

I am grateful for Rainbow **, my second and executive coach. In the past few months, she has helped me learn to trust and respect myself, and to access my intuition. I am so very much more aware of everything I am feeling in the moment, and I am feeling that my instant reactions/decisions are right. I have started personal prayer again, which I was told to abandon as I grew up. My requests and expressions are more mature, and I do not expect a specific answer at a specific time.

The answers have come in the middle of the night, and at other really odd times. Never have I ignored these answers, and I never will neglect this spiritual relationship again. I am grateful to myself for working very hard, and being open and ready to receive it all. Because if I wasn't, I am sure it would all pass me by. I am loving all of the changes that have come so far, and I look forward to more progress as I continue to work over time. Thank you coaches, and thank you Achieve Today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Achieve Today?

For years I had been doing a lot of self-help seminars for license renewals CEUs. I had invested much time in my quest to identify what was slowing my progress of expanding my business. I always had money when I needed it; had new equipment that I purchased and new techniques to share with my clients. I considered myself a research junkie finding new ways to help everyone including myself. Little did I know I had something called LIMITING BELIEFS. One of my classes I was attending had information about limiting beliefs and referred to a company called Achieve Today. I was interested so I signed up to have 7 coaching sessions. Chronic pain made it very difficult for me to sit at the computer but, I was taking action to achieve the things I desired.

I was assigned a coach and he gave me the tasks to complete. About my 3rd session he challenged me with another question, I had to stop and think then I cried. I had no idea I was in chronic pain because of the loss of my mom. She died 3 years ago. She was my best friend. It was almost instant. I was holding onto the loss of my mom in my muscles. My thoughts were so intense I was pushing the pain inward. I know I could not have achieved this miracle without a coach. I highly recommend it. The mind is very powerful and it only does two things. It listens to our words we say to ourselves and the pictures we visualize. It can’t tell if the story is real. Change the story and get a COACH.

I attended one of Achieve Today's live events and was very impressed. I enjoyed each speaker. All very thought provoking and excellent ways to help us daily in our lives. Well planned, great activities, met great people from around the world and exceptional. Recommend to everyone!

My initial experience with Achieve Today was impressive. Their interviewing and screening process was detailed and meticulous and all the people I dealt with were invested in making sure that I was the correct candidate for their programme. I am excited to start!

I've been a customer of Achieve Today for a year and a half and I've participated in both their high and low cost programs. Currently, I'm not working personally with a coach, but I do have a membership to their online platform iAchieveToday. This company and their curriculum is great! You're not gonna find a nicer and more willing team out there that has a desire to help you with achieving your goals. I've talked with the support coaching team and most the coaches. They're great people that have helped me remove many limiting blocks and beliefs, mainly in the area of relationships and money. I feel much more confident in every area of my life and I know that the things Achieve Today has taught me will benefit not only me, but my future posterity, which is a comforting feeling.

This is a program that has worked. From getting personal advice from their coaches to going through their online content, I've found a lot of things that have resonated with me. The Achieve Today team have all been very kind and are always willing to help. I look forward to my future growth with their love and support. Thank Achieve!

I have no idea why anyone would rate this company poorly. I've had nothing but great communication and amazing coaching that has helped me in so many ways. Sure there is a cost to it, but the mental shift I've experienced from this coaching has been well worth the investment. I've never felt better or treated better by a company. Kudos to Achieve Today and what they are doing!

I signed up for Achieve Today for a year-long program in February of 2015. I was down on my luck, and friend recommended them for coaching. 2 years later and I can honestly say it was one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. From the massive curated online self-development library, to the on-demand coaching staff, it seemed like everything was made just for me. I still pay for monthly access to their website and coaches, and cannot see myself stopping that anytime soon.

I've taken two courses now and benefited from each of them greatly. Everyone I have worked with at the company has been professional and friendly. Great people who do great work. The changes I have made in my personal and professional life since taking courses have yielded benefits and returns far greater than my investment. A+ Experience.

This company has been incredible. From the moment I talked to the consultant and now having worked with all of the coaches, this has been an amazing journey. I was a bit skeptical at first but I knew I needed some help internally and these people at Achieve Today really helped me through this process. I have seen companies that claim to take care of their customers and not deliver so I had this in the back of my mind. But my experience with everyone at Achieve Today has been exceptional. They are responsive and I feel that they do their best to help you. As long you do the homework and take this seriously, you will see major shifts in your mindset.

I was not good at first at doing my homework and I appreciated the coaches hold me accountable to making sure this gets done in order to see results. They taught me how to take responsibility and not play the victim and point the finger at everyone else. If you do the work, and trust the process, this will change your life. I am forever grateful to have found this company.

I was interested in reaching my goals which were financial and talked to salesman a couple times. He was very friendly and was going to give me a deal on the use of the program and website and coaching. He wanted 1500 and I couldn't afford it so he tried for 150 and I couldn't afford it. So he got down to 95 which I thought was the price of the program so I said OK. I didn't know it would be every month which I couldn't afford. When I didn't pay the second month they called and wanted payment so I said I wanted out and he said it cost $300 to stop and I said no way. They threatened to turn me over to collection agency. I don't know if collections is part of their co. from Provo, UT or not. They had my account number from the original $95 and they cleaned out my checking account of $500 plus the $200 I transferred in. They took that also and left me with .66 cents. I'm looking for recourse. Don't get scammed from Achieve Today.

I got a call from Achieve Today following a free e-book I downloaded. They talked to me and say they would offer me a free session with a coach or something.

and then did a hard sell on me. I told them I wanted to get myself out of debt where I was financially was really difficult and I had only a part-time job. They told me to sign up and pay $3000 on my credit card because I didn't have money and they will help me change my life around, guaranteed.

In exchange, I spoke to people on the phone once a week about my problem and they just told me to think positive and feel the light inside me. There was no real help in getting myself out of debt and in fact because of this payment, I ended up with a ton of debt that I am still struggling to pay today. They were not especially knowledgeable about business or financial debt or anything specific. Just people, ready to listen to whatever I had to say. But nothing came out of that and they are not professional psychologists or qualified in anything.

I complained at the beginning of the programme because I was not happy with the coach who shouted at me over the phone to get off my lazy butt, which was not really helpful as not really constructive and quite rude, especially I worked part-time because I had the whole house falling apart and needed to be on-site to look after all the work that needed to be done in emergency.

I complained again towards a few weeks later saying I didn't get any results and they said I should go on the website and do a couple of things, that really didn't offer me any results again, no breakthrough, no more clarity. What was offered and they said they would help me but they didn't, they just said to go on the website and follow my intuition about what should help me.

Halfway through the program, they updated the website to make it all nice and colourful, thanks to all the money they scammed out of people. The content was nothing that you couldn't find on Google. This is really the scam of the Century. If you want any help with your problem whatever they are, DO NOT SIGN UP with ACHIEVE TODAY. You will have been warned!

It's been several years since I signed up for the 1 year membership with achieve today. The only reason I am writing this is in hope that there is some type of class action lawsuit against this company since I am sure I am not the only one taken for a complete fool and the fact that I still pay this off on my credit card about 5 years later.

First off, you will be asked what you want and what's important to you and in my case it was my pre-school aged daughter. Once they get that emotional 'in' they target that and let you explain how it would be if only you could achieve your dreams for your child and that several people have succeeded in a rags to riches way using their program; you will be led to their testimonial page and made to feel as if you would be lucky to qualify for these services. Long story short; after agreeing to pay about 7 grand I got 8 private coaching sessions, unlimited access to website and a hotline access for questions.

The coach was really focused and I actually got something out of say the 1st three sessions; after that he flaked and missed a couple appointments and my 30 min sessions were usually about 22 min or less as he always called late. The online information was long winded and mostly completely dull - of course I wasn't ready for any real estate or investment information that was offered (duh - advise people to max out their credit cards and then share investing information). Really just an overpriced one on one coaching. I would have done much better going to live Abraham session(s) for a tiny fraction of the cost.

In the end, I felt inadequate for not maximizing my coaching sessions to improve my income. I did not ask for any type of refund as I knew that they recorded these statements that it's up to the individual and there are no financial improvement guarantees... blah... blah. Learned the hard way. I would like to see this company shut down as so that others don't fall for their misleading tactics to sell complete valuelessness! PS. The one good thing that came from this is that in my continued search for valuable information on improving life situations, I rediscovered the Abraham teachings and so much is free on YouTube! Now they are legit when it comes to helping others!! Do that instead!

I signed up for this program. I never used the coaching. I looked over the site long enough to tell it was not something. When I signed up they claimed the membership was $1,500, but they were giving me a discount down to $1,200. I am having financial difficulties and I am strapped to pay the monthly fee. I called to ask for it to be canceled and they refuse to cancel it until I paid the $300.00 back that they discounted the program. They will continue to take $100 a month out until I have paid $1,200 or until I pay them $300 to cancel the program. Great concept... Do a hard sell on someone in a desperate situation... Sell them something that is worthless... Then trap them into paying $1,200 because they can't afford $300.00 to get out.

Salesman was very good at his job and I continually stated that I was not impressed and I stated I try it for 1 month and see for myself. It was a waste of my time and money. Even before the month was up I changed credit cards to avoid potential problems since I don't trust companies like these. It worked because they are screaming for their money and want to charge me a early termination fee of 300. Don't sign.

They use a good sales approach to get you in the program. You first have to see if you "qualify" to be a part of the program. You talk to a good salesperson who makes you feel like they can help you out. Then when you start the coaching program you talk to a coach for 4 sessions, then it is up to you to call in and talk to the different coaches on staff. You get 30 minutes with them. Some of them had good stuff to say, but I felt like I was all over the place with this. It didn't feel personal at all, and I don't even know how they're still in business. They give you access to all this different reading material, but I don't even know how that is helpful. I could've just went on google if I needed access to all that reading. Please save your money and don't waste your time with them. The coaching support manager is rude and is not supportive at all.

I am thrilled with the results of the program, and the individual coaches that I have worked with. This is the first program, that was able to identify my smoke screens, and offer a process that fit for me. Completing the program, I chose not to set up a personal coaching business. Staying with the materials, and the online courses, has been huge value to me.

The concepts, and especially the release techniques, continue to help me, get more out of my life. Currently I have a contract that is nearly twice the goal that I had set. The continued support is clear, and the group calls are exceptionally useful, with personal perspectives and being able to see the core benefits to the client, because of excellent coaching skills.

I wanted to believe in coaching, but felt something was missing, until this program. Now I see and feel the positive results, in many small but valuable attitude adjustments, that are creating big, outward results. And it does take time, energy, and dedication. As well as asking for what you want. This company has more resources available than any company I have worked with. Leveraging your own efforts, education, motivation, and support have been beyond my expectations.

Thanks to the whole system.

I bought their program and found it to be rather useless. However I had signed a contract for $2200 on monthly payments. Never used the counselor except for once which was not helpful. Wanted to create goals and achieve them. I paid the money as planned over a year then I see a payment from my account for $45 beginning the month after it was paid off. When I called them I was told "Sorry it was in the contract to begin monthly counseling after your $2200 was paid off." I find that a year ago I never remember seeing anything about continued monthly billing. I was told that he could not refund the money even though it was only taking out 3 days ago. Bad reviews that I should've read before I ever got into this mess. Don't use them.

Consumer Increased Rating!

That has been resolved to my complete satisfaction. My credit has been refunded and removed from the company files.

Heather of Calgary, AB on

Original Review

I signed up with Achieve Today June 29, 2015. I paid over 3000.00 for the program which expired June 29, 2016. There was a optional clause that when the program ended if I wished to carry on I would be charged a fee of 49.99 monthly. I opted out of this option. Instead I received a letter from Monterey Financial stating that I owe another 3000.00 and that my credit would be charged 183.53 monthly. I did not agree to another contract with them. This company is fraudulent. A total waste of time. They offer 4 coaching sessions which I found the coach to be really phony. It is a scam. I did not get anything out of the course that is why I opted not pay any further funds to them. To top it off I no longer have access to my account but yet they are billing me for services I do not want.

So, was going through a tough time. Lost my job and had little money. I am a big fan of Joe Vitale (from The Secret fame) and he is affiliated with this group. That is how I came to know them. I signed for their coaching and online support and access plan. They focus on self-improvement, goal-setting, positive affirmation etc. I think the total cost was about $3k over 12+mos.

After month 1, and what I would say was marginal coaching and advice, my wife died. I couldn't continue with the coaching for emotional and financial reasons (my last resort of income was her job). I couldn't continue with the monthly payments. I called to inform them and they said I had made a commitment and was obligated. After another 30 days I was continuously called by a group called Monterey Financial Services... a collections company. They harassed me unmercifully... calls several times a day, threats of lawsuit, garnishment etc. When I told them my wife dies, I was asked to fax a death certificate for proof. I would say stay away from Prosper and Achieve Today... They are scary and it is just a shame that Mr. Vitale has his name affiliated with a group such as Monterey Financial Services.

It was in 2010; I had to stay out of job for over two years due to a back pain and one day I received a link from a friend; in it, there was an ad about making money from home with great income. Got excited and submitted my info online after viewing the video on the link about successful man Robert Allen. I start to receive calls one after another by different agents everyday. Finally I had a convincing conversation with ** one of them. It was very promising of success and prosperity in every way they present it; he told me that I would start making money as $300 from the first day, they will show me the way.

Then I decided to join the coaching and paid $500 upfront out of my debit card. They used my credit card to set an autopay for a loan amount of $2500 after I was suggested a coaching program based on what I can afford. The coaching started, they told me to download a guide book from their website; I did. Then the so called coach start telling me about selling books and what ever I don't need to keep at home, suggesting me to sell them on eBay and other different websites. Then that started to annoy me, he gave me a homework which is not meant to make you productive. I tried to do what he told me but I was asked to make payment to get access.... first day.

On the second phone call coaching he called 5 minutes late. We discussed 90% of the same thing as last time. On the third call he called me 52 minutes late. This time I decided to decline the process and get a refund. I was hoping to get something helpful to make money from home. To do that I have to sit down for long period of time; that was hurting my back and getting it worse. The coaching was all deception and manipulation.

I contacted the finance department to stop and cancel the program and refund me my money and stop charging my card. They passed me to the student department to decide, didn't help. They even asked me to send them my medical report to consider my situation. They reviewed it and still didn't help. I tried all my best to get it canceled- end up unsuccessful. Then decided not to pay; the harassment started. The amount was sent to collection. And my credit got hurt so bad dropped from 730 to 543.

I continued to call and try to explain my situation; Nothing positive. Then changed phone number. For over 3 years. My credit was broken. Then I decided to pay and fix my credit and paid them all with the interest and collection fees in total of over $4900. They destroyed me, they messed my credit and finances. I wanted to sue them but afraid it would be more costly to do so. I have been hoping there will be a lawsuit against them. Hope there will be sooner. WARNING!!! Flee from these people. They are terrible.

Due to illness I decided to start a home based business. Paid $600.00 up front for personal coaching. Well, trying to get them on the phone was hard enough but, the information was almost cryptic. No one was listening to what I was trying to achieve. Then after 2 or three short conversations with my coach (No help at all), he was moved to another department. I was never notified about this and had no coach. By the time someone did contact me 1 month past by and took $183.35 from my account. I finally cancelled but, it went to a collection agency. I explained I will not pay for services not rendered. No luck, still get collection letters and it is hurting my credit score. They are a bunch of CROOKS!

I received phone call after phone call from these people telling me they could help me build a home business on the internet. I ended up purchasing a coaching program from them through a third party loan company. Then I got sick with an illness that I could no longer look at the computer for long periods of time. So I contacted them, prosper about discontinuing my coaching and stopped paying the third party loan. Now I continue to get a bill and it continues to grow. It is impacting my credit. I cannot pay because I am disabled. They harass me by phone every day.

Prosper, Inc. represents itself as a financial coach for individuals which is committed to the success of its students. It is an aging site with outdated information. Its coaches are not committed to the success of its students. Prosper is committed to getting its students to spend increasing amounts while its coaches are committing to giving the least amount of service possible.

Item #1: Unfair Reduction of Service: My coach rescheduled me twice and all that took was one email each. I needed to reschedule due to hospitalization of a family member and sent numerous emails about this which the coach ignored. Then I was charged to missing a session which when a student is only getting 5 sessions is a significant loss.

Item #2: Ineffective Coaching: I did my homework but it was not reviewed by my coach before the session. I had to restate what I wrote and submitted before the session which resulted in my getting almost nothing out of the first two sessions.

Item #3: Unproductive Coaching: All Prosper wanted me to do was "redesign my website" which I did not need or want. I wanted to be taught how to promote the site which I did not learn in the third session and, of course, the fourth session was charged against me.

Item #4: Deceptive Promises: I was switched from one coaching program to another. I was told that I would get the full five sessions in the new program but then got an email saying I would have to buy more sessions. By then, it was clear that Prosper's intention was to rope me into buying more ineffective coaching sessions. As another student wrote, "Instead of addressing my agreed upon needs, they tried to make me fit into their cookie cutter program".

Item #5: Over-Promise/Under-Deliver: I emailed for support and did not get it. Only 2 emails out of 20 were answered by the resource line. Emails sent to the "class coach" were never answered. Out of all the email correspondence, there were only 2 that I considered helpful.

Item #6: No Follow Up: There was no overall plan in either of the coaching programs. There was no big picture to give the student confidence that the advice given would lead to making money. The sessions were like chats between friends and not money making directions given to a student by a coach/teacher.

Item #7: Non-Existent Course Curriculum: When I did the first four modules of the Miracles Coaching, the same questions were being asked repeatedly. It became increasingly clear that this was the illusion of coaching and could not work which was partly why I agreed to switch to the eCommerce coaching.

Item #8: Missing Content: Prosper promises course content that is not where they say that it is. One cannot learn when there are no course materials.

Item #9: Factual Errors in Course Content: The first four courses I took contained very significant factual errors which I reported but which were ignored by Prosper. In all the subsequent classes, I took there was outdated content, broken links, and more factual errors.

Item #10: Newbie Level: Part of my problem with Prosper is that they present information at the VERY beginning level. I learned nothing and I was upset by the high level of misinformation on their site. I noticed that any of Prosper's favorable comments come from those who do not already have websites and who do not already have extensive experience on the Internet.

Item #11: High Pressure Sales: Those who sell you the program figure out what a person's needs are and then will say anything to get the sale. What was sold was not what was delivered.

Item #12: Inflexible Refund Policy: That Prosper charges everything upfront and then will not allow students to get a refund (unless it was done in the first three days) should have been a big red flag to me. There is a good reason for this: it does not take students long to discover that Prosper is just a big scam that the government should shut down immediately.

I invested $7500.00 into Prosper Inc. to receive coaching for earning an extra income. I had 6 month access to their website with various ways to earn money, real estate investment, etc. I accessed this site only to find out that there was way too much information for me to absorb and was not what I was looking for. I feel like I'm out of $7500.00 and nothing to show for it. This was over a year ago and I never tried to get a refund because the time frame had passed for that. I just feel cheated out of my money. I did get a few calls from coaches over a few months but nothing after that. I get emails for other events but I just feel like they want more money. I feel like another customer that complained similarly.. When you invest thousands of dollars you should get what you pay for and that is assuring you earn money, guaranteed. After all, you are paying them to work you not the other way around. I wasn't looking to go back to college, I just wanted earn honest money.

To further complicate matters this was put on my credit card and now I am paying more than 12% on top of this money. Just like others that have written complaints, I bought into the slick talking telemarketer promise of earning back on your investment in short period of a few months. Don't remember exact amount time guaranteed. As a consumer, I just think this is wrong. The amount of money charged was much more than the service the company delivers. It's not even worth $750.00 yet alone $7500.00. I feel really scammed. Whether I am able to get my investment back or not, I just want to say investors beware of these kinds of companies. Never again for me.

Credit card payments kept coming out of my account and could not stop them. Received little or no service and what service received was of little or no value. There are far better services available and would urge anyone else to look around and make a better decision than I did. Far better services available for far less money. To me this is not much better that a scam. Please look for better services.

It started out I signed up with Anthony Morrison to make lots of money with affiliate marketing on the internet. The next day I got a call from Prospering, sometimes called Prosper, for one-on-one coaching to teach me how to make tons of money on the internet. 5 coaching sessions cost me 1,000 dollars and they did not teach me anything about how to make money on the internet. And to make it even worse, every time I had a coaching session, they would ask me for more money. I finally told them I was out of money and they stopped calling me. And they continue to charge my credit card 183 dollars a month. Now they say I owe them $3,000.

Achieve Today Company Profile