2. Business Services
  3. PEO Services

4.6/5 (143 ratings)

About Insperity

Insperity specializes in full-service human resources solutions for businesses that have between five and 5,000 employees. Individual solutions are also available, and companies can get help with recruiting, insurance, retirement accounts, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, timecards, scheduling, performance reviews, expense reporting and general HR consulting. Insperity serves more than 100,000 businesses across the nation.

Pros

• Helps outsource HR responsibilities
  • Improves insurance coverage
  • Highly rated user interface

Cons

• Cost isn’t straightforward
  • Only offers UHC and regional choices

Bottom Line

Insperity is a professional employer organization (PEO). Business owners can sign a co-employer contract with the company to outsource HR responsibilities, including payroll, scheduling and benefits.

Insperity Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insperity?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insperity?

Original review: June 30, 2021

Insperity is great. I'm using their services for payroll and health insurance. I like the payroll department. Their customer support is very good. They've always been very helpful. If I got any questions, concerns or any mistakes, they’re right there to help. I can email or call them. I usually get somebody within a few hours that gets back to me. So, it's very convenient. I'm keeping Insperity.

Insperity response

Hi Marci, It's great to hear your positive feedback regarding your experience working with us. We are proud to deliver outstanding HR services and support to our valued clients like you. Thank you for choosing Insperity as your company's PEO!

Original review: June 29, 2021

The overall package that Insperity provided was very appealing. Their benefits were a huge factor as well. We thought it was high-level benefits and very affordable on the employee end. Their customer service has been fantastic. Everything that we've asked them to do, they've been able to help us with. I highly recommend Insperity. They've done a very good job and we're very satisfied with them.

Insperity response

Hi Michael, We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback and recommending us! It's wonderful to hear that the benefits package and customer service Insperity provides helps your business better support your employees. Thank you for choosing us as your PEO!

Original review: June 28, 2021

We like the services we get from them. The people we work with are always very professional and helpful. I like being able to go to one place to get assistance on HR issues, insurance issues, and payroll issues. Insperity provides us with a good health insurance coverage package. We have alternatives. We have the ability to determine how much company participation we want to do and we're not seeing any change in our health insurance provider over the five years, so that's a plus to me.

Insperity response

Hi Steven, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback about our products and services. It's awesome to hear we are your "one-stop shop" for all things HR administrative-related, and that we're able to offer you a satisfactory healthcare benefits package for your employees. Thank you for choosing Insperity as your company's PEO!

Original review: June 27, 2021

I love their customer service. They do our payroll taxes and our 401. I lean on them heavily for HR work, because even though I'm in HR, I was kind of thrown into it and I don't have any experience. We also have a lot of other freebies and benefits with them. The only problem I ever have is if I have to do some kind of report. I almost always have to call and ask them to help me figure out how to get what I'm trying to get. For me, it’s not that intuitive, but it could just be me. But otherwise, I'm pretty happy. No matter what department I call at Insperity, they've been able to help.

Insperity response

Hi Debbie, We're happy to hear our services and support help you navigate HR administrative responsibilities for your business! Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Insperity. We appreciate your feedback regarding generating reports and will share your comments with our internal teams for consideration.

Original review: June 26, 2021

The customer service is pretty responsive to anything that we do or needs that we may have. We're a very small group. Our burden rate at the time was approaching 55% and we had a health insurance plan that wasn't very helpful. It was 50% with a $2,000 deductible. So we used Insperity, which was Administaff way back in ’07, and we went to the $500 deductible, 80% plan. We kept that in place ever since. Our burden rate dropped in ‘07 from the 55% to about 36%. Over time, it's kind of worked itself back up. We're back to about 49. So it would help if Insperity could try and figure out how to get UnitedHealthcare to drop the cost a lot.

Insperity response

Hi Mark, Thank you for reviewing your positive experience working with us! We're happy to hear that you've found our customer service team to be very responsive to your needs and that we've been able to help you work through providing affordable health insurance benefits for your employees. We appreciate your feedback about the rising costs of healthcare and will share your comments with our internal teams for consideration.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I am the biggest Insperity advocate. I love it. Greenway, the company itself, makes the platform very easy. It's efficient and has a lot of versatility. There's a lot of intermingling with different vendors that make my daily job a lot easier in relation to patient care. It's been phenomenal from a provider side, from a patient side, and from every department within here. The integration that they have with other companies and the flexibility that they have with multiple vendors is phenomenal. It always provides you opportunity to be able to grow your business or make things easier for you. The website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through. I often use it for payment services and for opening tickets. I generally have a 24-hour turnaround anytime that I open up a ticket with Greenway. So we have excellent return of calls and issue resolution with them.

Insperity response

Hi Patricia, Thank you for choosing Insperity as your PEO and for being an advocate for working with us! We're proud to hear that our website, customer support team and product integration has made your daily work easier so you can focus on growing your business. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us and share your positive feedback.

Original review: June 24, 2021

Insperity is our third company that we have used and so far, I am much better impressed with Insperity than I have been with the others. The website is very user-friendly. If you can't find something, all you got to do is call somebody and they'll tell you where to do it. We work a lot with Melissa, and she's been a total pleasure to work with. Very helpful. Overall, everything's been positive, except for when we used their employment agency one time when we were looking for an admin person. It was not a good experience with Insperity on that part. The people they sent were not qualified candidates. It was a waste of my time and of the individual that came in to the interview.

Insperity response

Hi Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're pleased to hear you're having such a positive experience working with our representatives like Melissa and that you've found our website intuitive for your needs and navigation. We appreciate your feedback regarding our recruiting services. We will share your comments with our internal teams for consideration.

Original review: June 23, 2021

Insperity does an excellent job. I love the ladies that are my service reps. They are super. Insperity relieved the owners of a lot of very time-consuming responsibilities. Because when you change broker dealers, you don't need to be fooling with all this other stuff. It's been beneficial that we have confidence that we're doing what needs to be done. Insperity got those PPP loans during the pandemic. Also, all the information that the Insperity application spit out for them definitely made that a lot easier and the information I could pick up from them.

One of the owners’ wives owns a business and the local CPA does everything. When the news first came out about the PPP loans, all these people around town were writing themselves $100,000 checks because they were going to get a loan. But as it came out, there were details that they didn't know. So I was kind of glad to have the information from Insperity.

When it came to get forgiveness, Insperity came out with some more rules that impacted us, which clarified some things that we needed to get what we were entitled to. So all in all, there's no way I would have even known which direction to go in. We also had some employees that left for various reasons and they provided all the paperwork. They were also there when we changed the salaries to make it all legal. Going with Insperity was a really smart move that the owners made.

Insperity response

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for sharing how Insperity has helped ease the burden of HR administrative responsibilities at your company. Our representatives make us proud with the outstanding level of service they deliver to our valued clients like yourself. We are happy to hear that choosing Insperity has helped your leadership team better navigate the ever-changing business world and continue to thrive!

Original review: June 21, 2021

We really like them. They've been helpful in providing support, answering questions, human resources and payroll.

Insperity response

Hi Sandon, We like you and your team, too! Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience working with us. We're happy to hear we've helped manage the burden of HR administrative responsibilities for your business.

Original review: June 20, 2021

We've been with Insperity since August of 2010 and we've had nothing but excellent comments on them. They're up to speed with everything. Their payroll and human resources are great. They get back to us in a very timely fashion with anything we require of them. Especially during COVID and the new administration, they've been very on top of all of that. They informed us very clearly of what they would have prepared for us or what we would need, and we're very, very happy.

Insperity response

Hi Gina, Thank you for choosing Insperity and for being a valued client since 2010! Knowing the services and support we have provided over the years has benefitted your company and continues to make you and your team happy...truly makes us happy! We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience working with us.

Insperity Company Information