4.5/5 (50 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Davinci Virtual

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Davinci Virtual Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: July 31, 2021

I called Davinci and I liked their system and how they made the payment. With them, I don't have to pay two months in advance. So far, I haven't had a problem with them. When I reach out to them, they give me feedback in a reasonable amount of time. They even email me from time to time, asking me, “Everything good? Do you need anything?” They can cut the price a little bit though.

Another thing they can improve on is that they only allow so many phone calls per month. It's not unlimited phone calls. That's a stickler. I've thought about cutting my phone service with them and going with someone else. But I don't know if I can keep those same numbers. The two numbers I have are an 800 number and a local number. I'm trying to establish my business, so keep changing your numbers is not good starting off. 50 calls is not a lot especially after you get your business up and running. I'm in the transportation industry and a broker might call me five times on one load.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Darren - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. It's great to hear that the service is working well for you so far. Though we don't have an option of "unlimited" calls, we don't block calls from coming in for you. And your monthly minutes are only the time our team is on the line - once the call is transferred to you the time is unlimited. If you'd like to go over options of either changing how our team handles your calls or a package that allows more minutes per month - please reach out to us. Many times, we can make changes to reduce the amount of time our team is on the line, or we possibly have a package deal that will save you money versus simply paying for overage minutes. We look forward to working with you.

Operations Manager

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2021

I liked the pricing and the location of Davinci. I used them in the past too. I'm just using them now as a virtual address while I grow a business to the point that I can have the revenue to afford a real office. The process of getting set up was really easy. The lady that I spoke with, Mary, had really good customer service. I originally contacted her in January and I told her I would like a February 1 start date. She was able to do that. Everyone that I dealt with and worked with has been really positive.

Davinci's service is fine. With the expiration of my six-month contract, they were trying to raise the price. I said, “We don't even have money and I'm trying to justify this.” If the price goes up, we were just going to cancel. But Davinci was very accommodating and they allowed us to stay at the price that we're at for the next six months. It's been an overall pleasant experience.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Shun - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that the services have worked so well for you. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: March 7, 2021

Davinci sent me a notification 15 days prior that they are going to increase the cost of the service by $15. From a bill that is $65, do the math. You are increasing 25%. It’s a huge increase. They have sent me some reasons like because of pricing and others. I totally understand. I have my own business. I know that it’s not easy either. But it’s not a good fit for me anymore because I am a very small business and I am not able to have that increase of a pricing. I have been starting to shop around and see if I can have the same deal that I have with Davinci, or even better. I received an email from them that they just needed to have a 30-day notice by email, and that's what I intend to do.

We have been with Davinci for three months. It was good so far. But what caught my attention was that in three months, I received that increase with no feedback, just out of the blue. I don’t feel comfortable with that. That's not a way to communicate with their customer. I am disappointed with that increase out of nothing, and such a huge increase that comes with a huge impact in my cost in a month.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Carlos - Thank you for your honest remarks. We appreciate you letting us know your thoughts and for sharing your experience. We're always happy to assist you in any way, so please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know if you have additional questions or anything more we can do for you.

Operations Manager

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

The remote office with Davinci Virtual is great for the real estate business that I'm in. I have an office but I need a remote office address to be able to accept mail, things and the every-once-in-a-while meeting. So I didn't need my own dedicated space and it worked out perfectly for me. I got a notice four months in that the rent was going up and that was a little surprising. It's not my favorite thing there since I haven't even used any services. Also, I did the one-month mail. But I have not received anything from them yet. I'm four months into it and I'm supposed to get mail once a month. My office is in another state, so I don't know if I haven't received mail or if I have. So right now I'm in the dark. They should have some type of notification of no mail or mail coming just so I'd know. Other than that, the virtual office has been great so far. It was exactly what I needed.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Tyler - thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. It's wonderful to hear that the services work well for you and help meet your needs. I had our team look into your mail and help alleviate your pain point there. If we can do anything to be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Operations Manager

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I needed a virtual office because of the nature of my business. I don't need much infrastructure and I don't need something that has a lot of permanence but I need flexibility. Davinci Virtual had the cheapest price of the multiple companies in Richmond so I decided to go with them. They've done a good job. I get regular updates on things from them and I have reached out to them. I've visited the location where my virtual office is and they've met me where I've needed to be engaged. And at the same time, I'm like a teenager that just wants to be left alone and they’ve left me alone.

People are interested in what a virtual office is, especially companies that are trying to grow right now. But infrastructure, permanent offices, and large amounts of square footage just aren't going to fit the bill. It has been intriguing for people when I say I have a virtual office. I'm a lobbyist and a consultant, and I had someone call me concerning a client that I represent. And then separate from that conversation, we had a whole conversation about virtual offices. So, it's been good.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Kenneth - It's so great to hear from you, thank you for your comments! I'm glad to hear our team has taken such great care of you, in the ways you needed it. If we can do anything to assist you further, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Their service is good.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Prentiss - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate you as a client! If we can do anything more to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

The communication that I've had with Davinci Virtual has been good. Everything was good with the representatives that I spoke to when I started.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Eddrena - Thank you for your comments, it's so great to hear from you! It's wonderful to hear that our team is taking great care of you. If there is anything more we can do to assist you, please be sure to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I use the mailing address for the business that lists a brick and mortar location as a business and the rental of the office spaces every now and again for a meeting. Everything is very well set up and I don't have a problem. They have the proper security precautions in place when you go in. There's always someone at the front desk and they let you know if you have anything if you're just dropping by. 'Cause normally, they'll send you an email. Everything's set up the way it should be, and it's working perfectly for me. Davinci does exactly what they advertise to do, and the reps are always kind and courteous.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Desma - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's wonderful to hear your comments and know the service is working well for you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to assist you further.

Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

My rep Steven was very attentive, helpful and communicative. So far, things have been good with Davinci. It's a pretty good company. It's very easy and simple to use.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Leonel - Thank you for your comments! It's so great to hear that Steven took good care of you, and that the services are working well so far. If we can do anything further to assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I use the business address feature and it improved my ability to access different accounts because I have the address. I would also like to take advantage of the room space, but the price is steep.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Olushola - it's great to hear from you! We're so glad to hear that the service is working for your business. We're always happy to help should you need further assistance. Please feel free to reach out - our team can also see if there are meeting spaces nearby at a more affordable rate.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

Davinci Virtual Company Information