toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love that we are able to assist with your business, even as you grow. We are excited to work with you more moving forward!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

We went with the Davinci system mainly because of the receptionist services. They're our back-up secretaries and, whenever we're not able to get to the phones during office hours, we have a live voice answering the calls. So far, they've been great. Everything has been good. They're very responsive whenever we make any changes to our instructions or I need anything modified. It doesn't take them very long to respond back.

Our boss had Davinci temporarily since we didn't have a big office then. When our office got bigger, he was the one that recommended to keep Davinci on board. I'm the main go-to person, and the team at Davinci call me all the time to ask me questions if they have somebody on the phone that they're not sure who to route the call to, and that's a good thing.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback! It's great to hear that we are able to assist with your business needs. We are always happy to make adjustments to your call flow if things aren't being handled the way you'd like. You can reach our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is ever anything we can assist you with to make the service even better!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We're using the virtual receptionist part of the call services of Davinci right now. We chose to go that route because it was a better fit for our business. We've had some little hiccups here and there with call quality and some of the things that we signed up for that I came to find out were extras, but nothing too major to sit there and moan and groan about. They've been booking. They're missing out on one thing that we were asking for, but I haven't even bothered to double check or triple check. For what they've been doing so far, they've been great.

My interactions with the reps have always been very good and pleasant. Melissa, specifically, has been great, and Wendy has been super awesome. I've spoken to Samuel a few times and he's been awesome as well. I would definitely suggest Davinci to someone. However, I would make sure that they're aware of the pricing and increases, and how they manage with such good work when it comes down to their business.

Talking with the representative Rihanna at Davinci Virtual is pretty smooth and she was very helpful. The person who’s processing my virtual office will know immediately what to do after making an agreement with her. They always get it together on time even when I give them very hard deadlines. I like the company because everyone is willing to help, courteous and very polite when they answer the phone.

We needed an answering service. Davinci Virtual was the first one up when I Googled it, and they look like it was very simple. It was a great experience. I owe them a phone call because the owner of our company has gotten a little squirrelly and decided to cancel the way we pay certain things. We went into default and then they cancelled, but it's not their fault, it’s ours. They do a great job. We use the answering service where they transfer calls. It legitimized our startup. It’s very simple and fast, and they were very responsive.

We use Davinci's virtual receptionist. We reply to customers by taking in phone calls and half of it is automated. We make sure that we contact Davinci's team for things like email. We had a key account manager and one of their people is calling us regularly because the email update is supposed to be receiving the most quality program.

I use Davinci Virtual for my virtual office and I use it just for the address. I decided to contact them because of their location and the fees. We had no issues but I ask for basically value for money. I'm paying $200 for just some address.

I needed a virtual office space and I heard about Davinci through a mutual friend. I don't use it that much but its good to have for my address for my business. I use it for inbound sales calls and it's made things more convenient. The price is okay, but I can always use a better one. Overall, the experience has been great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

I found Davinci through a Google search and just pulled the trigger. We only use the address as a virtual office for the mail forwarding feature. And so far, everything is good.

We use Davinci Virtual as an address for our virtual office and as a temporary work space for other staff who’s visiting from out of town. It helps that we’re able to market ourselves as a more local firm which is true, but without putting in the investment of setting up a full time dedicated space. We’re still new to the space but as far as my experience goes, so far it's pretty good and there’s no reason not to recommend them.

We were looking into Regus but the expense was too high so we switched to Davinci. We use the virtual office for where we can get that LLC in our permits. We changed the mailing address for Yaseem’s house. Everything was perfect. It’s the cheaper route to go and I like them a lot. I'm the one that help build Yaseem’s business for him but I have a business of my own, too. I’m their documenting agent and I have a contract with him. I’m paying $150 for a virtual office in LA because I need a DOT license and you need an office in the city to get one. So I’m looking for a Los Angeles City office and if Davinci can find one, I need it in the city of Wilmington-Carson area. It's a lower part by the harbor area.

I was looking for a virtual address and Davinci offered it so I got it. I'm satisfied with them. I use the physical mail feature the most.

Davinci Virtual

We are so happy to hear that the service has been working well for you! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: April 25, 2017

We were letting go of the person that was answering the phone and we needed somebody to answer our phones, so we contacted Davinci Virtual. Right now, we just use the answering service. The team at Davinci have been really good and I've been happy with them so far. I've actually recommended Davinci to a few other small companies like mine that don't have enough money for a full-time person for phone answering.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that it has been working well for you and your business needs. Feel free to call our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: April 23, 2017

We started our business in 2015 and I needed a secretarial service to answer the phone. I was not gonna be able to attend to that. Once we decided to go national, we decided to use Davinci. They provided a number of options for my needs that I think were in sync with one another and that's why I'm currently still doing business with them. We have multiple phone numbers with Davinci that we use for our clients. We also set up masked numbers so that we sell a service where we can actually field most of the phone calls for the client company, in this case, a golf club and those services will focus and center around membership enrollment.

Also, I use it for the secretarial function and I use it strictly for incoming calls. It seems to work but it's not cheap. It's $100 a month and then there's a setup fee associated with that as well. So, after you do eight or 10 clubs, it starts to get pricey. If I'm gonna be a multiple user, I should get a better deal. But they're service-driven and their service has been very supportive in terms of the folks and their communication and administrative skills.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We look forward to working with you more moving forward.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Our experience with Davinci Virtual has been great. We use the mail pick-up feature, and business has been really on top of things. It's very good.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear we are able to assist with giving your business a more professional look. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We were looking for a virtual office and discovered DaVinci. We were happy with the initial conversation that we had, and because of their level of professionalism, we decided to go with them. We use their reception feature the most for inbound and outbound calls, and so far, we have been happy with our experience. Since working with DaVinci, our business has had a new professional outlook to it. We feel the ease in many areas especially outgoing calls and that is one of the main reasons we like it.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear it's working well for you so far. We also run promotions on our phone service if you ever want to look back into adding that in the future, the pricing may have gone down. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846 to see what different specials we have going on, or if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I like how Davinci Virtual could put my business license there. I enjoy having a place where I can meet clients if I need to and not have to rent a space for so much per month, that instead of paying $500 a month, I just go pay $20 and meet people. It's very professional. I use the mailing system and might use some room rental as well. I would try the phone services too eventually, but right now they're too expensive for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual is perfect. I’m using it as a virtual address and the 800 phone number also, and I love it so much. They are professional and friendly. They are so good, they have the knowledge, and they know what they are doing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual has been a place holder for me as I use it for the business address. I haven’t needed it a lot but I’m glad that it’s there. Their reps have also been very helpful. I have no problem at all and I've been pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not in the office all the time and I need to be able to take calls, so I had the virtual reception feature of Davinci Virtual. So far, so good. I'd definitely recommend them.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for providing feedback about your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I did not want to put my home address as a home business. I have a P.O. Box but I did not really want just the post office location. So I use the virtual office part of Davinci Virtual and it is a very nice and convenient location. So far, so good. Everything is working fine and they let me know when I have mail. It's a very good service and I’m happy.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We take customer service very seriously and I am happy to hear your experience has been positive. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: March 2, 2017

We use Davinci Virtual as a corporate address and for mail forwarding, and it’s awesome. I've done a virtual office through Davinci twice now, both of my last job and at this job, and my most current experience is really great. People are very knowledgeable, very polite, and courteous. The experience with Davinci has been very smooth.

It's great being able to have a facility that I can use for a board meeting where I'm not paying for my own office place. Some of my other places cost me $12,000 a month. And having an office space in Bethesda for $100 a month is great. I'd recommend Davinci.

I have a business that I sell online but I can't get the account if I have a residence address. I need to have a commercial address. I did a Google search and found Davinci and my experience with them has been pretty good.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We are happy to hear it's working great for your needs.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I heard about Davinci through a lawyer when I created my business and I'm satisfied with their service. I go there, get my mail and I haven't had any problems.

Consumer Increased Rating!

The staff at the facility I get my mail at is great. I have a problem with the home office billing system. My payment is due on the 2nd of every month. They have a credit card they bill it to. If for whatever reason, the charge is not successful on the 2nd -- they will PERSONALLY CALL YOU. This is the same day it was due mind you. They don't even give you a couple of days grace. If the account is not paid by the 7th of the month, it account is suspended and then terminated by the 9th. I am so steamed by this ridiculous policy I am cancelling my account. It says to me that they don't value my business at all, even though I'm a long-time customer.

My experience with Davinci has been good. One of their partners handles my virtual office in Florida. I'm using RingCentral with my phone system so I use the Davinci Virtual as a mail drop. They've delivered the mail a couple of times and any questions that I've had were answered right away.

I got Davinci Virtual system and it helps out in another location especially for the mail and the contracts drop off. I have had their system for three months and they delivered which is good. I'll recommend them to everybody.

Davinci Virtual

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I searched Davinci Virtual online. I got both the auto-receptionist and free calling features of their system, and so far my experience with them has been great.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We take customer service very seriously and we are happy to hear that it's been a positive experience! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I'm using Davinci Virtual's live receptionist system in the office. Their customer service has been great when I've had to call them for assistance. My issue got resolved pretty quickly and there was no need to follow up. I'm a happy client and I intend to be with them for a while. They're reliable and flexible.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear you've been satisfied with the service so far. Feel free to let us know if you need additional assistance!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I was looking for a virtual office and an answering service and decided to go with Davinci. The people I've dealt with seemed fine and they were always very knowledgeable and courteous.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We are glad to know that the services are working out well for you! Feel free to let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Davinci Virtual had a pretty good answering service and service value. We've used their virtual offices and conference rooms, and live answering service. Their people have been very responsive and informative. It's nice to have the business address and the phone number on one bill. Everything has been pretty pleasant, and we haven't had any issues so far.

Davinci was referred to me by my attorney friend. I needed a virtual office and they offered it, so I gave them a call. I use my Davinci system for receptionist calls. I would continue to use their service until I need it. They're very responsive and so far I'm satisfied. But one time I needed to pick up my mail from my virtual office location and I was told that they're open until 6:00 but when I got there they actually closed at 5:00 p.m. So, I was not happy at that time where I traveled half an hour to the office and couldn't pick up my mail. However they were courteous enough where they Fedex'd the mail to me right away. So I got it in two days and they waived the shipping fee. I think maybe it's better for them to update the office hours online correctly to avoid the same thing happening again.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile