4.4(391)

Overall Rating4.4 out of 5

About Davinci Virtual Reviews

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?
Customer ServicePriceStaffProcess

Reviewed July 25, 2023

I use the mailing option but I am looking at the phone and marketing options. I spoke to a representative, so I'm working out some financing, but that is something that I'm considering doing with Davinci. They're pretty great and I never have an issue with them. At the point where when I go to pick up my mail, they already know who I am. They follow along with my business and they ask me if I'm moving to a different location. So, it's been pleasant since the very beginning. I was lost when I had first started the process. I did everything online and I got a lot of follow-up emails, which was good.

I also ended up getting some phone calls from representatives just to kind of check in, assure me that everything was legit, and told me how to change anything or if I have questions. Other than that, even though Davinci has a really good reputation and awesome locations, but the price point in comparison to some of the other places is a bit higher. I know one place that costs 20 bucks for a service that Davinci's charging 70 bucks for. But I don't mind paying more for something that is easy sailing.

Davinci Virtual
Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Milagros - Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave your comments. It's so great to hear from you! We love hearing that things have gone well and that we're able to support your business needs with our services. If we can do anything more to assist you, please be sure to let us know.

Operations Analyst Manager

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed March 23, 2023

Right now, I'm just using the virtual address. Once a month, I'll go and pick up my mail. I've only been there twice. I thought it was going to be more professional. You walk in and the admins at the front know exactly why you're there. But when I went, I noticed was no sign. I tried to say to the lady at the front that I'm with Davinci and she didn't understand. When I said, “I've got a virtual address,” she then said okay and went into the closet. That aside, my experience has been good so far. The emails are fairly responsive. But if it's simple and they're not doing much, they should be able to respond back to me within a couple of hours. I've only talked or reached out to them a few times and each time, it's about a day and a half to two days.

When considering Davinci, check the address so you have an address and a suite number. I thought that I would have Suite 320. What I didn't realize was they have Suite 300 and a PMB number, which is an extra three-digit number. That's my mailbox. That annoys me, but it's too late and I don't wanna go through the paperwork of changing the address everywhere.

I know other people that use the Intelligent Office and they don't have that. It's more professional where it's just the suite number and it’s 301, 302, 303. It makes it sound like it's an actual office. This PMB made it look like it was some extra mailbox. I wish I had known that before I signed up. I would have paid five bucks extra with Intelligent Office and done it that way instead. Davinci just happened to have a location that was close enough where I could drive. I didn't have to drive an hour into traffic to pick up my mail. I didn't wanna pay the $25 for them to mail it to me, which is excessive.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Muhammad - Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comments. I apologize if there has been any miscommunication regarding your services. Our team is always happy to help and strives to respond to every client as soon as possible. Our customer care management team has attempted to reach you, but have not gotten a reply at this point. We'd love to have a chance to chat with you about this. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

Davinci had a better deal than if I had even rented directly from the business center, which was why I decided to go with them. I'm in Memphis and I'm about to do another one through Davinci in Knoxville. I use them for virtual office only. It saves a bunch of money on office space for something that I do mostly from my office at my house. I’ve had a good experience with Davinci and I got another buddy of mine to go through them as well.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hi Jimmy - Thanks for your feedback! It's so wonderful to hear from you! I'm very pleased to hear that the virtual office services are working so well for you, and that you've invited a friend to join as well! If we can do anything to assist you further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2023

With Davinci, I like the reception and being able to have interaction going to the office to pick up my business mail. I don't use the reception services, though. I’m thinking about it, but I haven't subscribed. I'm planning to navigate to the Davinci phone system because I would like customer service during business hours. The only time I had to contact them was in the beginning, and that was to set up my account, which was for several businesses. They gave me the education that I can have everything in one account. They were very gracious and timely in communicating everything that they needed to get my account up and running.

I would love notification, though, because I made inquiries about having a dedicated office space, and I was told that those were like a first-come-first-served basis but there wasn't anything else to follow that up. I know that I can utilize the rooms for interviews because I have some interviews coming up. I just have to book ahead of time. I would like to know for things like that where I can put my name. Other than that, I've had not a single issue with using Davinci’s service, which is why it's encouraging to get the phone answering feature.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

It's so great to hear from you, thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience! We love hearing that our team took such great care of you during your on-boarding, and we hope we can continue to assist you going forward. If there's anything we can do, or if you'd like more information about the reception services, please feel free to let us know.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2022

I'm using their office space right now because I'm still waiting on my license to be issued. I'll be using it for meetings and having my agents who work with me able to use it for the same purposes. I had really great service and interaction with them. All of them over there have been helpful. You have to get them in the morning though because their lines get busy as the day goes on. So, it's hard to sometimes reach somebody. But with the way business operates now and most real estate is done in the field and on the phone and online, this is the perfect, ideal alternative to having a brick-and-mortar space because the office itself is really beautiful and very accessible. You can go there anytime and use the space for a nominal amount of money and still claim that as your office.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Juliet - It's so great to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments! We love hearing that the meeting space works so well for you. If we can do anything more to be of assistance, please be sure to reach out.

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2023

I have the virtual office with Davinci. I'm able to pick up my mail from there. The ladies who are usually at the front desk are very pleasant. They actually know me by my first name now. So they're good.

Staff

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

They provide space for my practice. Everything was okay with my experience with them. They were very responsive. We spoke, they gave me the information, they gave me their walkthrough and showed me the facility.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Ruslan - Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, it's so wonderful to hear from you! We're so happy to hear that your experience thus far has been great, and that we've been able to take good care of your needs. If we can do anything more for you, please be sure to let us know.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

I’ve had a good experience with Davinci. They made it simple in the beginning. I found it one night, and I had the office the very next day. It was very quick.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hi Cory - We love your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them! We love hearing that the onboarding process went so well, and the services are working great for you so far! If we can do anything to be of further assistance, please be sure to reach out.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

Davinci was very timely. They told me that they didn't have an open spot till later on that evening but something came open earlier and they contacted me immediately and asked if I could do it earlier. That was great. They didn't miss a beat. The communication was very clear. I was fully informed about every step of the process. However, they had some other places that I would have liked to have used, but they had a higher price on them because of how they look. It was unfair that the cheaper prices look like cheaper buildings. I want my clients to see the same professionalism. I didn't feel like I should have had to pay for a higher price to have that look.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Naomi - It's so great to hear from you! It sounds like our team took great care of you and made sure your set up went smoothly. I'm sorry for any confusion about the services and how pricing works. If you have additional questions about it, please be sure to let us know. We'd love to hear from you.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2023

I've looked at other services and Davinci Virtual's is the cheapest. I would get the most options if I wanna do add ons too. I spoke with someone and he answered everything. And Davinci Virtual had a fast turnaround time. I was surprised. It was a great experience. I filed to have an Employer Identification Number. I didn't have a chance to get it because I was out of the country. So I would pick up the mail in person. They saw it was IRS and they mailed it to me. That was nice. Because they didn't even charge me. So, I was impressed.

Davinci Virtual
    Response from Davinci Virtual

Hello Heather - It's great to hear from you, thank you for your comments! I love hearing that the services have been working so well for you. We're always happy to do what we can to assist a client! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

Davinci Virtual Company Information