toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We love that we have been able to help your business in such a critical way.

Original review: July 31, 2016

Davinci Virtual was the perfect solution for our charity since we travel so much when we're out of the country or granting wishes. It just makes everything so much easier. We mostly use the receiving mail, secretarial service, voice mail, and answering service features of the system. We used them primarily for our customer assistance. Since we started working with Davinci, our business has extremely improved. It allows us to get messages and calls when we're not in the country. Also, their team members are very very professional and nice, especially Courtney, who is incredible.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for the feedback! We love providing creative solutions to our clients and I'm glad we were able to help you in that unique way!

Original review: July 23, 2016

Everybody at Davinci Virtual that I’ve dealt with has been pleasant and helpful. I work for a company that hired me to manage their office although I wasn’t free to move to Chicago to do so. So I said, “Here’s a creative solution. I would give you a virtual office and that way, I could still do the work but from Wisconsin.” We use the call answering and the mail forwarding. It's for office use and some customer outreach.

I have a business that I sell online but I can't get the account if I have a residence address. I need to have a commercial address. I did a Google search and found Davinci and my experience with them has been pretty good.

I heard about Davinci through a lawyer when I created my business and I'm satisfied with their service. I go there, get my mail and I haven't had any problems.

The staff at the facility I get my mail at is great. I have a problem with the home office billing system. My payment is due on the 2nd of every month. They have a credit card they bill it to. If for whatever reason, the charge is not successful on the 2nd -- they will PERSONALLY CALL YOU. This is the same day it was due mind you. They don't even give you a couple of days grace. If the account is not paid by the 7th of the month, it account is suspended and then terminated by the 9th. I am so steamed by this ridiculous policy I am cancelling my account. It says to me that they don't value my business at all, even though I'm a long-time customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

My experience with Davinci has been good. One of their partners handles my virtual office in Florida. I'm using RingCentral with my phone system so I use the Davinci Virtual as a mail drop. They've delivered the mail a couple of times and any questions that I've had were answered right away.

Davinci Virtual

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I searched Davinci Virtual online. I got both the auto-receptionist and free calling features of their system, and so far my experience with them has been great.

I'm using Davinci Virtual's live receptionist system in the office. Their customer service has been great when I've had to call them for assistance. My issue got resolved pretty quickly and there was no need to follow up. I'm a happy client and I intend to be with them for a while. They're reliable and flexible.

I was looking for a virtual office and an answering service and decided to go with Davinci. The people I've dealt with seemed fine and they were always very knowledgeable and courteous.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We are glad to know that the services are working out well for you! Feel free to let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Davinci Virtual had a pretty good answering service and service value. We've used their virtual offices and conference rooms, and live answering service. Their people have been very responsive and informative. It's nice to have the business address and the phone number on one bill. Everything has been pretty pleasant, and we haven't had any issues so far.

Davinci was referred to me by my attorney friend. I needed a virtual office and they offered it, so I gave them a call. I use my Davinci system for receptionist calls. I would continue to use their service until I need it. They're very responsive and so far I'm satisfied. But one time I needed to pick up my mail from my virtual office location and I was told that they're open until 6:00 but when I got there they actually closed at 5:00 p.m. So, I was not happy at that time where I traveled half an hour to the office and couldn't pick up my mail. However they were courteous enough where they Fedex'd the mail to me right away. So I got it in two days and they waived the shipping fee. I think maybe it's better for them to update the office hours online correctly to avoid the same thing happening again.

I needed a virtual receptionist to make sure that I can get those messages from phone calls while I was working at a client site. We use it for customer service calls since they do have some FAQs that they answer for me. So I've provided them responses to scripted questions. They also connect me with folks that call me on my business line. I use it to relay the messages that any customer client has called me into. Their customer service has been good. It's a helpful service for a small business owner like myself and I think they're pleasant to work with.

We use the DaVinci system for inbound and outbound calls, and the virtual receptionists that answer phones and direct calls where they need to go. It's an easier way to do things. Their customer service has been good. Any time I had an issue, they were able to fix it. At one point, I had a problem that took me a couple of times to call back and get right, but they were all super nice. So far, it's been good.

I use Davinci Virtual for inbound calls. Everybody there has been polite and professional. They’ve had some changes where some components stopped working, but it got addressed and fixed. I've been with them for five years now, however, I have been thinking about reevaluating my contract. When I signed up I like that it was all females receptionists. Now, they have males. Also, the pricing at the time was a lot more attractive and now it’s gone up continuously. They’ve changed some of the stuff so they’re managing their business the way they do. I just don’t know if it’s the same kind of fit and I haven’t gotten back up the market. But I like the system and that nobody had a dialect. Overall, I’ve been satisfied.

I have been paying Davinci Virtual for months, but I never use them and they never follow up with me to see what's happening, or if they can do a better service. When I signed up, I paid them to make and receive calls. Four months later, they told me I needed to upgrade my packages, but they do not allow me to pay for 15 days. I was going to set up on Dec. 15, but I need to pay the whole month before using it, and I can't. Also, I need to call them to upgrade my packages as I can't do so online, and it's very complicated. I'm going to call them today and cancel.

We have our own service but needed to make a change, and Davinci Virtual is simply an opportunity to have our phone answered by somebody somewhat professional-sounding rather than having it go to a voicemail. They were a bit better, but they were also significantly more expensive. They offered more services, most of which we really didn’t need.

It's been great with Davinci Virtual. In fact I have recommended them. They have streamlined my business so that I'm not busy taking calls. It has always been very positive talking to their team members. They've been very helpful.

I started a small business, and was answering phones myself. But I got too busy and couldn't do that constantly all day so I needed someone to answer calls on a professional level. So I've had the Davinci team for a year and a half now and I’ve only had one small issue with them. Last week someone called me and left a voicemail message, and I was waiting for their call. I guess Davinci never answered the phone. But my business has improved. Having the secretary really helped me a lot. As far as professionalism goes, I seem bigger than I actually am, by having a “secretary” to answer the phones.

When I entered into this company, the Davinci Virtual system was already in place. It was the first business phone system used by this company. Before using Davinci, they did everything internally. I like them better now than I did a few months ago. There was a couple of staff there that was not what we were hoping for - how they answered the phone and switched lines before you were even done talking. But right now, it’s gotten a lot better. So it represents our company well. It's absolutely a great service. We appreciate all that they do.

Their team responds very quickly to emails and any requests that I have. I like Lindsay, the steady staff that we have. We've had her since I started here in 2014. Their staff turnover is rather high, but as long as we have the main person there responsible for our account, I feel at ease. Call forwarding is the feature of the system that we use the most. They answer the calls and forward these to our consultants' cell phones. We also use the voicemail system. The only negative experience that I've had with the Davinci team was with mail forwarding. They forwarded the mail and it was not secure, so things were opened or not packaged properly. But that happened only once, and the rest of the time, it's been pretty great.

Davinci Virtual has a good SEO presence and had an interesting offer in terms of virtual assistance. I have two startups from them. One is a live receptionist and the other is the automated one. For the type of calling, the system is used mostly for inbound calls. The people over at Davinci have been very helpful, prompt in their response and constructive when given any criticism, and immediately they resolved any issue. So, I've been pleased. I just think that they could turn around and monitor more client usage and suggest what’s best for the client even if it’s not to their benefit like by saying to their clients “you're overpaying for something”, or “this could be a better plan for you because you don't use this specific service as much”, or “We've noticed you using this. How about if we cater for your business needs.”

I was looking for a space and when I started this start-up about six years ago, I needed a phone number. I could not use my own personal number. I needed an address and I heard about virtual office and found Davinci Virtual. They were very nice with me and I had a good relationship with them. I moved my address from New York to Los Angeles, and everybody was very helpful. We use it for phone calls, which are forwarded and a few emails. Once in a while, there is an envelope forwarded to an initial address and we never had a problem. I'm not a big user but for the little need that I have, it has been very helpful.

We have the Davinci system for our office use and we mostly use the lead overflow feature. They monitor our 1-800 numbers and when all of us are on the phone, it overflows to Davinci and able to get the person's name, telephone number, email address and their requirements. Their team was great. They are able to do everything that we request in a very short time period. I love working with them.

Davinci Virtual

Sean thanks for the feedback! We have tried reaching out several times to see about updating the scripting but have yet to hear back. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846, or email callhelp@davincivirtual.com if you want to make any changes to your account.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Davinci Virtual basically picks up my phone calls and then transfer it to me, or send me an email with the name and phone number of whoever called in. However, I would like to see them come up with a more individualized program wherein it’s more like a real secretary, not just answering a lot of different calls, at whatever cost because a lot of people had figured out that it’s a virtual office. I would prefer they didn’t know that. I had a guy who started working on the team, and the system answers as Cindy, and he would answer the phone as Cindy and he’s a guy which is weird. Nevertheless, I talk to their rep every day and they’ve been professional.

I have a software company called Triage Tech that has a great platform for companies like Davinci. I've tried to show it to them and they won't break their barriers down. Our executive team said we're on a quest to find another Davinci and if we can, that's what we'll do. We like people to do business or at least entertain business when we've been customers for eight years. We like that they answer the phone live, but they mess our name up constantly.

The reps at Davinci Virtual have been very responsive when we have to call them about a conference room, phone, mail or things of that nature. They also had nice spaces. It was a very simple and easy experience.

I contacted a couple of different providers and settled in on Davinci as the one I wanted to deal with. I use the answering service wherein their company will type up and send the messages to people that call in. Their folks have great phone presence. Most of the time, people who call think their folks are part of our team which is very nice though every now and then somebody says "I talked to your answering machine."

I have one issue with the service. I had a team meeting going on and we called to let everybody hear an example of Davinci and what the service is doing to us. But we were on hold for an extraordinarily long time and everyone wondered if that was something Davinci does to increase their charges because they charge by the minute. A long wait time can potentially create a conflict of interest. I've raised the issue with Davinci and they've assured me that it's a very brief wait time but that also that they don't have standards on how long that should be, which is alarming. However, everything else is going well.

Davinci Virtual

We appreciate the feedback and we have tried reaching out to this client about their concerns so that we can help resolve them. We are happy to adjust the call flow if the current instructions are not meeting our client’s needs. You can reach our customer care department at 877-693-2846 if you'd like to discuss any account changes.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I've only been so-so happy with Davinci. I wanted a live service to answer my phones when I down-sized. With the staff that they have answering my phone line, my clients sometimes feel like they're getting grilled, no matter how many times I tell them not to do so. They don't keep the same staff, so what ends up happening is there is always someone different answering the phone. Even though I have provided a client list, they don't seem to check it. A customer that I’ve had for 15 years will say she knows who I am, and the staff will be asking for the first name, last name, company name and why my customer is calling. Some of my clients find it wasteful and it's not working out great. We're probably going to go over to the automated system. Overall I'm not completely dissatisfied but I'm not satisfied either.

Davinci Virtual

We really pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. We also love hearing that our service has helped improve your business. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We use the system for office use, mostly for the auto receptionist feature. The customer service that we have received has been great. Davinci has improved our business.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing about your experience with Davinci! It's so great to hear that we've been able to assist your business for so many years. We look forward to many more!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I have been with LightStyle for four years and we were already established with Davinci when I came on board. The initial was a referral from our good friends and clients that had heard about Davinci's services and they told us to check into them. Right now, we mostly utilize the virtual office setup with all the calls – the unlimited calls to there and the referral back to us as needed. Davinci has been very helpful, especially with us at the beginning stages of being such a small company and not having the bandwidth to handle all the incoming calls. They have the reception service and everything. They’ve always been very professional in their dealings with all of our clients and we appreciate that. We haven’t really utilized any of the in-office or in-suite things available to us, though. But our experience has been really great.

Davinci Virtual

We love that we are able to help you with your business! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

Davinci Virtual has helped in keeping our business afloat. We mostly use their call service. When somebody calls in to our virtual company, they just take a message and if we don't answer they pass the message on.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile