4.55/5
  • 1 star
Based on 75 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1200 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 1, 2017

103 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I’m based in San Francisco and I do some business in South Carolina. I have used Davinci Virtual for a physical address in South Carolina, but the pricing for their service is a little higher than what I got elsewhere down the road. For the service it’s priced a little too high. But so far working with them has been great.

Davinci Virtual response

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad it's working out well for you. Feel free to let us know if there is anything additional we can assist you with.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I first contacted Davinci Virtual when I was looking for a virtual setup and that went very well. We did some notary on the web which was very fast. Then, I have been interacting with the front desk girl with the address and she'll mail stuff. I use just the address and so far, so good. They're working out just fine. Plus, the quality compared to the price is pretty reasonable. I had a very good experience with this company. The only thing that might improve is if there's any mail that comes in, they could maybe send an email where I can see that I received mail actually.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I was starting my own company and I was looking for some virtual office spaces, and I saw through Google that Davinci Virtual had good feedback from former and current customers. I ended up using them as a mailing address for my LLC. The people at Davinci were all very helpful. One representative, in particular, stayed on the phone with me for a while when I was first thinking about using one of the office spaces. She made sure that I found my point of contact at the location. It was extremely helpful and was above and beyond what was really necessary. The only thing is I get a lot of marketing emails and newsletters from them and it doesn’t bother me too much, but it's a bit of a pain to go through all of them and get through the stuff I need. But all in all, my experience with Davinci was very positive.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We needed an address location where we can use the mailbox. We looked at Davinci Virtual's website thoroughly and it seemed like they're the service that we need. The Davinci team has been good in updating and we receive a lot of messages and emails advertising their services. Our business somewhat improved with their service and our experience has been excellent.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Getting the services from Davinci on board was a seamless process and I didn’t have any problems registering the online notary. I've gotten the address and I’m using it for my website, and the look and feel of the website and the addresses are very professional. My nonprofit business has literally just started but once I relocate to the area and it starts becoming more active, I’ll do mail forwarding. Davinci has a vast array of services that could be utilized in the future. So far, so good and I look forward to working with Davinci Virtual.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I've got a small company and I don't have a need for a brick and mortar store at this time. But I need a business license and the city I live in will not give one to a company with a residential address. So I contacted Davinci Virtual, got their system for the address and my bill goes right to my charged card via a monthly auto withdraw. It was a relatively painless experience getting set up with them and now, I'm going to get a business license.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Davinci Virtual has locations everywhere, so it’s a one-stop shop, and I find it convenient. I’m a broker and I use them because I can have multiple locations in Texas without having high office rent. I’ve been signed up with them for a long time and I also got people on the referral program. I am happy with Davinci and I would recommend them.

Resolution In Progress
Resolution response: Dec. 8, 2017

I contacted the company by phone and they did the right thing. Given my fairly new business relationship they extended my current pricing until summer 2018. I'm Ok for now. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Three incidents, straight out lying in writing, changing options and now bait and switch of prices. 1st incident, they omitted to disclose additional fees (for 2nd signer) and surprised me after signing in, I let it slide (I have e-mail). 2. Misinformed and lied to me about specific suite # (I have e-mail in writing). 3. Now about only five months into it, they raised 25% from $60 to $75/month (this one perhaps they can and it might be in contract) However, still unethical to work like this and increase right out of the gates.

Davinci Virtual response

We appreciate the feedback and have addressed these issues internally! We were able to reach out to the client and resolve his concerns and look forward to working with him more moving forward.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I'm looking to pull an established business from the U.K. over to the US and we use Davinci Virtual to have an office address with a telephone number that we could put on the website until we establish a US entity in its own right. I've had a good, professional experience with them and I'm really happy so far. I once phoned them to check for mail and they told me exactly what I needed to do to collect mail.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The Davinci Virtual is a backup address for us in case something happens so we're not using it as much as it's intended. Everything's fine with it except the delay on response once in a while. When we were setting everything up, the Davinci Virtual team was helpful.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We were looking for a flexible temporary office space and found Davinci online. It looked like a good network based on the available options in the area. We use one conferencing down in Baltimore recently so the flexible space has been very good. And, we use the conference room availability scheduling the most. I had interactions with their reps when scheduling conference rooms and the experience has been very good. They were very responsive.

Davinci Virtual response

Mark thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that the services have been working so well.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I'm a management consultant and I help European companies enter the US market. I don’t have a physical office in my firm and having Davinci certainly made my appearance a lot stronger now that I have a Chicago location versus previously when I had an Iowa one. So in terms of that, everything has been worth the dollar with Davinci. I’ve had email interaction with customer service and everything has worked out well. I haven’t really used any of the services yet, I just pay the bill and use the address. But so far, I'm satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I'm an independent contractor that needed a virtual office. So, I went online and I liked the area of Davinci Virtual and I can get my mail there too, as compared to my previous provider which was out of town. I just started my business and I'm still building it so their mailing feature is all I use right now. When my business starts flourishing then I can use more features and more areas of the company. My experience with them was good.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Davinci Virtual's website is clearer and more understandable than other providers. I also like their name. Once I instructed them to get a letter and send a scanned copy to me and they did it on time and I was very satisfied. My experience with them was very good and I am very satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My business is all over the place and it's nice to have a physical location without the high rent. I use Davinci's virtual offices and they've been good so far.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Davinci Virtual is competent. They have good ratings. We got their virtual business phone system and use the answering service the most. It's inbound and they take messages after hours. They're the best.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We needed separate addresses for mailing and we have Davinci in our office so just went with them. They serve the function that we need them to.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I'm using Davinci Virtual's virtual office for inbound and my experience in dealing with their team has all been good.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Davinci Virtual has been amazing and I’ve been with them for years now. We use them a lot for mail forwarding and they’ve made it easier to manage my business. Their account reps have been very helpful too and if I forget to fill out a CRM, they reach out to me. They’ve made sure that I had everything that I needed. I like the customer service and would highly recommend Davinci Virtual to anybody that asked.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I found Davinci Virtual online and it's been great so far. We are receiving mail through it and it's a very nice utility.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I use the Davinci Virtual office service. I got referred from my friends so I got it and the service is good. It has made an improvement in our business on the payment and the customer service part looks good.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We needed someone to answer phones and to have an office address and we wanted calls to go directly through that number when I’m not able to take calls and mail delivery. The Davinci Virtual team were very professional in the start-up. Since we started a couple of months, I’ve only received one phone call and we didn’t get very much mail there though I was very impressed with the one phone call that came through. I got an email and I was able to click on the link and hear the voice message. It was very efficient. The problem was we really haven’t optimized their services at all since we’re in the process of updating our website and it’s taking much longer. The new number doesn’t appear anywhere and people are still calling my number.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Davinci Virtual. Last month, I scheduled a room to do a seminar in Knoxville. We have been really pressed because we moved offices. I sent out about 500 postcards and what I needed Davinci to do is to make calls for me about the seminar after the cards got to the attendees. I called their call center a week before and asked what I needed to do to get them to make calls for me. I said I haven’t got the time to call and go through everything. The guy said that I should either call and tell them what I want to do or I can email them. So I just gave them all the respondents but first asked where to send it.

He gave an email address and I wrote it down. I sent all the information for them to do calls for me and about three hours later, I hadn't got any confirmation. I sent it again. When I went up to the seminar the next day, I called in advance to make sure everything was set-up and it was. But I found out that they haven't made any calls. In fact, the email the guy gave me was the wrong email. It was davinci.com and not davincivirtual.com. The horrible part is that because I thought Davinci was going to call and no one called, I've never had a seminar when no one showed up. I didn't get myself and my staff to make calls to make sure we had attendees. I depended on Davinci and that was stupid so that cost me about $2,000.

The second thing was when I got to the meeting room itself, it's absolutely terrible. It’s in an office park that has five different huge buildings. There are no real directions to get to the office except it says, "Building D." And you go into Building D off of a major road that is on the back of that building. Then you got to go down and find where to go into this building. It is two stories from that standpoint, fairly a basement in a high but it's on a hill. So when you go in, there are absolutely no parking spaces. And finally, when you go out to the entrance, which is really in the rear of the building, there's a whole line of parking places but they're all been taken up. So, there's nowhere for me to park.

And I know, if anybody comes to the event, they're not going to drive all over the Oak Ridge trying to find parking places. The lady that runs the place said there are plenty of parking places and I can go there. But it's behind another building. I know my customers aren't going to get it clearly. And even if they were, they're probably not going to walk for half a mile to come to one of my seminars.The best thing for any of these buildings is to have a guest parking that is convenient. So, when I go in, and if people at Davinci had made the call, they would just be with the receptionist and she'll escort them to the meeting room. But although they have parking around this building, it's all full.

When I went in, the lady said the meeting room was in the back and I had to go down an aisle. What she meant however was, I should go down the aisle all the way to the back of the building to find it. There's nothing out there saying, "Daniel’s Financial Seminar or Daniel's Financial Lunch and Learn." Nobody would know where to go. It’s just one of the rooms down the way. And the room was just like going into a manufacturing room to do a seminar. Just tables and chairs and they're dirty. The tables where they had lunch before had not even been cleaned. I'm sure if anybody had come, which they did not, they would have seen how dirty and terrible it is.

It isn’t working out with Davinci, to be frank about it. I paid for this phone call for about four months and never used it. They have gotten two calls in for me and that’s it. I should have been using it every day, or at least, got an email back from this guy that gave me the instructions saying what I needed to do about the seminar. What I've just done is lose a lot of money. I had paid for nothing. There are some service issues and that’s what I was concerned about when I called them about a month ago. Their marketing program is good because they're getting all these things and then offer them to you. But when it gets down to really what meets the road, they ought to have a service that follows-up and make sure it’s done correctly. Also, when I called in to talk to customer service, the lady came back and told me that I used the wrong email address. That was something I didn’t make up.

As for the guy I spoke with, everything would have worked out had he done any follow-up. He could have called back. He could have sent an email with all the details we talked about but he didn’t. Maybe he didn't know what it was and he'd been on the hook so he didn’t. Lastly, why in the world would somebody have conference rooms and parking and not have particular parking for guests? Customers aren't going to park or go to wherever building they can get parking. If I'd come over there to come to my seminar, I would just have left because I had to drive around just to find a place to park.

Overall, somebody needs to change what they're doing. A couple of months ago, I called in for something and the lady has obviously no sympathy. That's not a problem, though. I can deal with rude people. But it’s personal when it affects my business. There needs to be some degree of empathy if you're going to be customer service and somebody is calling about a problem. This shows massive failure. Going back, I read the email I had sent and there I asked the guy about the information he has to send. What I should have done was follow-up since it was the first time I sent it for some calls. Now, I will have to send more stuff because I’m going to have to call him every day. I’m going to get what I paid for.

Davinci Virtual response

We reached out to this client and are working with them to resolve their concerns. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working together more!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

We opened a business for the first time and my husband needed someone to answer the phone. He found Davinci Virtual and we use them to take a message for us. Once the phone rings, they will take a message and e-mail directly to us so we’re able to return telephone calls to future and current customers promptly. We also use the e-fax. Davinci helps our business especially because my husband is out. Every one of their reps who I've spoken to have been very helpful. They’re great and they take very efficient and detailed messages. They’ll obtain the name, numbers, and reason for calling.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

A friend saw a link for Davinci Virtual and was using their setup in Atlanta. I needed an actual location in my city and so we decided to go check out Davinci online ourselves. Davinci was the most convenient and their price was reasonable. The representatives set me up and answered any questions that I may have had and I reach out to them periodically for an update. I use the mail, and I don’t get a lot of phone calls but it's perfect when I do. I travel a lot and all of my mail and packages come to my house so it’s really convenient to have a central location and to be able to send packages out.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

My business is mobile so I just need a professional address. I googled online for a virtual office and the Davinci Virtual's building at North Orange Ave. is pretty close to my fire station which is my other job so I used them. I'm still kind of a startup and so I haven’t really seen a huge difference in having that address yet. But so far, I use the box and it’s going pretty good. If somebody’s mailing me something, I have them mail it to my boss most of the time. I do legal consulting and if I needed to use the office, it is really nice. But I haven’t had to yet because most people that hire me are attorneys and they want me at their office. But Davinci's pretty user-friendly and their customer service have all been very nice.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Davinci Virtual was set up to make us look more like we were further along as a company than we were. The only feature we use is the live answering, where Davinci acts like we’ve got a secretary sitting there and forwarding the call to us, which is all we need it for right now. Prior to Davinci, we just used ourselves, but we set up Davinci ‘cause we thought one of our clients would be calling more but they just call our cell phone number rather than going through the operator. The few times that we’ve needed it though, it worked. I also called and checked on it a few times to see if it’s still working. It’s been what we needed and hopefully, we'll be using Davinci more as we grow more.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I needed a virtual address and Davinci Virtual was the cheapest option in Hawaii. Their reps forwarded the mail and the experience has been generally fine.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I have an online business and I needed an address for licensing and documents. I heard about Davinci Virtual from a friend and so I got a virtual office from them. Every interaction I had with the customer service team at Davinci was pleasant. Everybody was professional and answered most of my questions. Furthermore, if I decided to cancel tomorrow, I can. It's month to month instead of a whole year contract. Overall, Davinci is good at what it does and has good customer service. I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I was looking online for virtual offices and came across Davinci Virtual as an option because of the location. My business mail and packages go there. They have a professional setup that uses non-traditional businesses to get into business. They are always professional and helpful when I go there to get my packages. And it's still the same through email. They are personable and have great customer service.

Davinci Virtual Company Information