4.6/5 (330 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Davinci Virtual

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Davinci Virtual Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I contacted Davinci once 'cause I was looking for the Google code they sent me. I went in the office and the first time I was there, they were telling me that I owe something. So, I called the Davinci office directly and they said, “Don't worry about it. They don't know what they're saying. Just disregard it.” This is the first time we set up a virtual office. So far, so good.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Ana - Thanks so much for leaving your comments. We're glad you shared your experience with us. I'm sorry if there was any confusion on site, it looks like that was cleared up with the on-site staff. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I called Davinci and I liked their system and how they made the payment. With them, I don't have to pay two months in advance. So far, I haven't had a problem with them. When I reach out to them, they give me feedback in a reasonable amount of time. They even email me from time to time, asking me, “Everything good? Do you need anything?” They can cut the price a little bit though.

Another thing they can improve on is that they only allow so many phone calls per month. It's not unlimited phone calls. That's a stickler. I've thought about cutting my phone service with them and going with someone else. But I don't know if I can keep those same numbers. The two numbers I have are an 800 number and a local number. I'm trying to establish my business, so keep changing your numbers is not good starting off. 50 calls is not a lot especially after you get your business up and running. I'm in the transportation industry and a broker might call me five times on one load.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Darren - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. It's great to hear that the service is working well for you so far. Though we don't have an option of "unlimited" calls, we don't block calls from coming in for you. And your monthly minutes are only the time our team is on the line - once the call is transferred to you the time is unlimited. If you'd like to go over options of either changing how our team handles your calls or a package that allows more minutes per month - please reach out to us. Many times, we can make changes to reduce the amount of time our team is on the line, or we possibly have a package deal that will save you money versus simply paying for overage minutes. We look forward to working with you.

Operations Manager

Original review: July 30, 2021

I use Davinci for virtual office and mail. Their staff is very professional. Whenever I go into the office, everyone is nice and courteous. When I talk to people over at customer service, I get my questions answered. If I need to forward a response via email, they respond rather quickly. Davinci's convenience stands out as they have spaces all over the place. What I liked about the space I chose was that they have a parking lot and so that was a major plus for me.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Kyla - It's great to hear from you! I love reading that the service is working so well and has been a great help for your needs. We're so glad we could assist you! If we can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: July 2, 2021

The location was convenient, just a few blocks from where we live. Keeping the same address, we could get a permanent office in the same building. Right now, we just utilize the purely virtual office for our mail as we haven't opened our business yet. We've gone over to check our mail a few times. There was a little bit of hassle getting into the building ‘cause there was no code. It could have been a little smoother, but we've worked our way around there. Then I wasn't very happy yesterday when they sent an email saying that in 15 or 30 days, the monthly rate would be increased to $15 a month, which percentage-wise is pretty steep considering we've only been renting it out for a few months. Otherwise, everything's fine.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Earle - It's wonderful to hear from you - thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that the services are working well for you. I'm sorry if there was any miscommunication. Please feel free to reach out if we can help answer any questions, or be of further assistance.

Operations Manager

Original review: June 30, 2021

I liked the pricing and the location of Davinci. I used them in the past too. I'm just using them now as a virtual address while I grow a business to the point that I can have the revenue to afford a real office. The process of getting set up was really easy. The lady that I spoke with, Mary, had really good customer service. I originally contacted her in January and I told her I would like a February 1 start date. She was able to do that. Everyone that I dealt with and worked with has been really positive.

Davinci's service is fine. With the expiration of my six-month contract, they were trying to raise the price. I said, “We don't even have money and I'm trying to justify this.” If the price goes up, we were just going to cancel. But Davinci was very accommodating and they allowed us to stay at the price that we're at for the next six months. It's been an overall pleasant experience.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Shun - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that the services have worked so well for you. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: May 6, 2022

Using Davinci has helped me big time by setting up my business because I wouldn't have been able to if I didn't have their virtual business office. Then, one time, a payment went through on the wrong card. I called and it was good customer service. It was really good being able to stop the pending charge.

Original review: May 1, 2022

I started this process in March so that I would be set up by May 1st. Provided the funds requested although the amount quoted changed after I started the process. Having provided all of the information required and requested. I was sent yet another e-mail "suggesting" that I submit certain information and informing me that I was now in the billing process but the account was not set up and I was unable to use the virtual address that I had paid for. It's a little disturbing at best because I sent the information and received a confirmation that it was received.

Two days later I get another e-mail from what I believe is customer support. This has been incredibly disappointing and not worth the headache I am getting to set up a virtual address. My P.O.Box and 1-800 number services me better than the chaos I am experiencing. Of course, it's after they got the money!!!! DAY ONE I HAVE NO SERVICE AND SINCE IT'S SUNDAY CAN NOT CONTACT ANYONE TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE NOT SERVICE AND WAS INFORMED I AM BEING BILLED. Typical.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Pamela - Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comments. I'm so sorry if there was any miscommunication about the set-up process. I'm happy to express your frustration about this to our team in hopes of better processes going forward. If we can do anything more to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: April 25, 2022

I've been using Davinci for a while for the virtual office and everything is good. It's worth the money and it's better than paying a PO box. Also, I get a really nice online appearance when the customers are looking for my service and it's easier to book the customer.

Original review: April 24, 2022

We discussed the setup of the office mostly over email and everything worked out, although I still need to check if any mail arrived at the office because there is no notification or something.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I'm a telecommunication guy and I use Davinci for the call services and the office space. It's convenient. I don't have to get locked into a lease in a building or something like that, especially if you don't use it a lot. This type of feature is really good for small business people, even big businesses that don't want to have the responsibility of a monthly lease. Also, they have a nice team over there. They're really helpful and they know what they're doing. Davinci gives me visibility in different parts of the country.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

Davinci Virtual Company Information