toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We love that we have been able to help your business in such a critical way.

Original review: July 31, 2016

Davinci Virtual was the perfect solution for our charity since we travel so much when we're out of the country or granting wishes. It just makes everything so much easier. We mostly use the receiving mail, secretarial service, voice mail, and answering service features of the system. We used them primarily for our customer assistance. Since we started working with Davinci, our business has extremely improved. It allows us to get messages and calls when we're not in the country. Also, their team members are very very professional and nice, especially Courtney, who is incredible.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for the feedback! We love providing creative solutions to our clients and I'm glad we were able to help you in that unique way!

Original review: July 23, 2016

Everybody at Davinci Virtual that I’ve dealt with has been pleasant and helpful. I work for a company that hired me to manage their office although I wasn’t free to move to Chicago to do so. So I said, “Here’s a creative solution. I would give you a virtual office and that way, I could still do the work but from Wisconsin.” We use the call answering and the mail forwarding. It's for office use and some customer outreach.

When I entered into this company, the Davinci Virtual system was already in place. It was the first business phone system used by this company. Before using Davinci, they did everything internally. I like them better now than I did a few months ago. There was a couple of staff there that was not what we were hoping for - how they answered the phone and switched lines before you were even done talking. But right now, it’s gotten a lot better. So it represents our company well. It's absolutely a great service. We appreciate all that they do.

Their team responds very quickly to emails and any requests that I have. I like Lindsay, the steady staff that we have. We've had her since I started here in 2014. Their staff turnover is rather high, but as long as we have the main person there responsible for our account, I feel at ease. Call forwarding is the feature of the system that we use the most. They answer the calls and forward these to our consultants' cell phones. We also use the voicemail system. The only negative experience that I've had with the Davinci team was with mail forwarding. They forwarded the mail and it was not secure, so things were opened or not packaged properly. But that happened only once, and the rest of the time, it's been pretty great.

Davinci Virtual has a good SEO presence and had an interesting offer in terms of virtual assistance. I have two startups from them. One is a live receptionist and the other is the automated one. For the type of calling, the system is used mostly for inbound calls. The people over at Davinci have been very helpful, prompt in their response and constructive when given any criticism, and immediately they resolved any issue. So, I've been pleased. I just think that they could turn around and monitor more client usage and suggest what’s best for the client even if it’s not to their benefit like by saying to their clients “you're overpaying for something”, or “this could be a better plan for you because you don't use this specific service as much”, or “We've noticed you using this. How about if we cater for your business needs.”

I was looking for a space and when I started this start-up about six years ago, I needed a phone number. I could not use my own personal number. I needed an address and I heard about virtual office and found Davinci Virtual. They were very nice with me and I had a good relationship with them. I moved my address from New York to Los Angeles, and everybody was very helpful. We use it for phone calls, which are forwarded and a few emails. Once in a while, there is an envelope forwarded to an initial address and we never had a problem. I'm not a big user but for the little need that I have, it has been very helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Receptionist Services?

We have the Davinci system for our office use and we mostly use the lead overflow feature. They monitor our 1-800 numbers and when all of us are on the phone, it overflows to Davinci and able to get the person's name, telephone number, email address and their requirements. Their team was great. They are able to do everything that we request in a very short time period. I love working with them.

Davinci Virtual

Sean thanks for the feedback! We have tried reaching out several times to see about updating the scripting but have yet to hear back. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846, or email callhelp@davincivirtual.com if you want to make any changes to your account.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Davinci Virtual basically picks up my phone calls and then transfer it to me, or send me an email with the name and phone number of whoever called in. However, I would like to see them come up with a more individualized program wherein it’s more like a real secretary, not just answering a lot of different calls, at whatever cost because a lot of people had figured out that it’s a virtual office. I would prefer they didn’t know that. I had a guy who started working on the team, and the system answers as Cindy, and he would answer the phone as Cindy and he’s a guy which is weird. Nevertheless, I talk to their rep every day and they’ve been professional.

I have a software company called Triage Tech that has a great platform for companies like Davinci. I've tried to show it to them and they won't break their barriers down. Our executive team said we're on a quest to find another Davinci and if we can, that's what we'll do. We like people to do business or at least entertain business when we've been customers for eight years. We like that they answer the phone live, but they mess our name up constantly.

The reps at Davinci Virtual have been very responsive when we have to call them about a conference room, phone, mail or things of that nature. They also had nice spaces. It was a very simple and easy experience.

I contacted a couple of different providers and settled in on Davinci as the one I wanted to deal with. I use the answering service wherein their company will type up and send the messages to people that call in. Their folks have great phone presence. Most of the time, people who call think their folks are part of our team which is very nice though every now and then somebody says "I talked to your answering machine."

I have one issue with the service. I had a team meeting going on and we called to let everybody hear an example of Davinci and what the service is doing to us. But we were on hold for an extraordinarily long time and everyone wondered if that was something Davinci does to increase their charges because they charge by the minute. A long wait time can potentially create a conflict of interest. I've raised the issue with Davinci and they've assured me that it's a very brief wait time but that also that they don't have standards on how long that should be, which is alarming. However, everything else is going well.

Davinci Virtual

We appreciate the feedback and we have tried reaching out to this client about their concerns so that we can help resolve them. We are happy to adjust the call flow if the current instructions are not meeting our client’s needs. You can reach our customer care department at 877-693-2846 if you'd like to discuss any account changes.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I've only been so-so happy with Davinci. I wanted a live service to answer my phones when I down-sized. With the staff that they have answering my phone line, my clients sometimes feel like they're getting grilled, no matter how many times I tell them not to do so. They don't keep the same staff, so what ends up happening is there is always someone different answering the phone. Even though I have provided a client list, they don't seem to check it. A customer that I’ve had for 15 years will say she knows who I am, and the staff will be asking for the first name, last name, company name and why my customer is calling. Some of my clients find it wasteful and it's not working out great. We're probably going to go over to the automated system. Overall I'm not completely dissatisfied but I'm not satisfied either.

Davinci Virtual

We really pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. We also love hearing that our service has helped improve your business. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We use the system for office use, mostly for the auto receptionist feature. The customer service that we have received has been great. Davinci has improved our business.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing about your experience with Davinci! It's so great to hear that we've been able to assist your business for so many years. We look forward to many more!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I have been with LightStyle for four years and we were already established with Davinci when I came on board. The initial was a referral from our good friends and clients that had heard about Davinci's services and they told us to check into them. Right now, we mostly utilize the virtual office setup with all the calls – the unlimited calls to there and the referral back to us as needed. Davinci has been very helpful, especially with us at the beginning stages of being such a small company and not having the bandwidth to handle all the incoming calls. They have the reception service and everything. They’ve always been very professional in their dealings with all of our clients and we appreciate that. We haven’t really utilized any of the in-office or in-suite things available to us, though. But our experience has been really great.

Davinci Virtual

We love that we are able to help you with your business! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

Davinci Virtual has helped in keeping our business afloat. We mostly use their call service. When somebody calls in to our virtual company, they just take a message and if we don't answer they pass the message on.

Factual basis uncertain

Davinci Virtual

We apologize for any misunderstanding, our terms and conditions are clearly outlined prior to purchase. We also send an electronic copy of our terms via email as well as include a link to them in the order confirmation. If this customer would like to contact us with their order number or account name, we are happy to review the account further.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

My company subscribed to Davinci Virtual for my virtual office needs in CA, it turned out to be a mistake. While taking orders they seem to be well groomed, professional like a good firm. They had an intermediator who assured me that it was a good service. Once my work got over in a couple of months and I asked them for cancelling my subscription since work was done, they told me that the contract was of six months. I was never informed earlier about it being a 6-month contract. On top of that, reaching out to them became a real problem and responses got slowed down. Very unethical and unprofessional company. PLEASE AVOID!!

Davinci Virtual's website looked like they were pretty organized and they said there that they had a team of people that are focused on your account so I thought that was a plus. They're answering the phone calls for us and taking messages but they're not doing outbound calling. They also documented some of the calls for our reach outs and they're not business critical but they free up a little bit of time. However, it seems that they're operating a bit differently than I expected. I had to tell them a couple of times to make sure that they ask the name of the company that's calling. I would expect them there to be good for people that once they've started working for us they would be trained and would know what to do. But the reality is they have a lot of turnover, so they have to retrain the people who are coming in and teach them the new things that we already told people to use again.

Davinci has worked with my business for many years, and I now consider them a trusted business partner. They do what they promise, professionally and accurately. The Davinci team is uniformly courteous and helpful. My experience with them has been positive all round -- five stars!

Davinci Virtual

Dawn it is a pleasure assisting your business and we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Original review: June 23, 2016

We have a Davinci Virtual and we use the receptionist feature of the system for calls that come in the office. I have so many interactions with them for five years and they were always pleasant to deal with.

Davinci Virtual

Thomas, thank you so much for the feedback. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help improve the service as we want you to be completely satisfied!

Original review: June 22, 2016

Davinci Virtual provides the answering service for our office via its auto receptionist feature. We use it for inbound calls. It's a work in progress that's improving slowly.

Davinci Virtual

Customer service is extremely important to us, so I am glad to hear you've been treated so well Chris. Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: June 21, 2016

My previous provider didn't have as many options as Davinci. It seemed to be the right fit, and I found their customer service excellent. They've been a pleasure to deal with across the board.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual

Scott it is a pleasure assisting you with your business. We look forward to many more years of service!

Original review: June 20, 2016

We've been with Davinci Virtual for five years. We have a really good working relationship with them and add features a lot from them. We're very happy with them.

Davinci Virtual is the service my brother used when I launched my company over here and I was launching a franchise for him at the time. I already had experience with them to know that they were a good company and provided good service. They're very nice, courteous and knowledgeable but it's hard sometimes to get communication to everybody on their team and that can be an issue when one person will get the message but the other people won't. They do a very professional job when they answer the phone and customers even comment on it sometimes.

My biggest complaint with Davinci is the extreme price increase (more than a 50% increase) that they threw out a couple of years ago. I've also had challenges with the price on minutes that they say are used. It didn't make sense the amount of minutes I was being billed for because sometimes, I'll not take any calls at all because I get too busy and I'll say, "tell people we're booked out two to three weeks so that no calls go through." I still end up overdued. Also, there's not really any way to track it.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our service to ensure we are providing a positive experience for our clients!

Original review: June 15, 2016

I use the Davinci system for inbound calls and taking care of basic FAQs. I mostly use the feature of having the receptionist primarily answer the phones and patch calls through. Their customer service is 100% knowledgeable. There are challenges with the level of technical training and the updates that go on. They're managing for multiple teams, so sometimes we update the call flow and those changes aren't initiated right away. But as a whole, it's a good operation. One thing they need to improve is their telephone technical. I have a technical issue when calls are forwarded through a number and it causes a delay in the conversation. So, we're walking all over each other sometimes when calls are patched through with a customer. As a recommendation for a new person coming on, they should make sure that their call flow and what they need is incredibly specific and user-friendly. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Davinci Virtual

One of the things we love most is being able to help our clients project a larger image of themselves. I am so happy to hear that we are able to successfully help you accomplish that goal! Thank you so much for the feedback!

Original review: June 14, 2016

A client of mine was using Davinci Virtual for their reception service and it's exactly what my company needed. We're thrilled with their services. They offer with training and they've been working wonderfully for us. Right now, they are a big part of our operations. I'm a real estate broker and property manager and their main responsibility is to dispatch and call maintenance people when tenants call with maintenance issues. Additionally, I used to be a government man and I'm chair of a variety of municipal organizations. They receive those calls as well and they know how to dispatch them.

Davinci is a terrific organization. Working with them made our business larger and seem that we don't have a voicemail going. I work with very wealthy clients and they expect immediate service and that's what Davinci provides. Their reps are also terrific people and they take the work seriously. Overall, I had an excellent experience with them and they helped my office have a larger presence in the community.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile