4.5/5 (62 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Davinci Virtual

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Davinci Virtual Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: July 31, 2021

I called Davinci and I liked their system and how they made the payment. With them, I don't have to pay two months in advance. So far, I haven't had a problem with them. When I reach out to them, they give me feedback in a reasonable amount of time. They even email me from time to time, asking me, “Everything good? Do you need anything?” They can cut the price a little bit though.

Another thing they can improve on is that they only allow so many phone calls per month. It's not unlimited phone calls. That's a stickler. I've thought about cutting my phone service with them and going with someone else. But I don't know if I can keep those same numbers. The two numbers I have are an 800 number and a local number. I'm trying to establish my business, so keep changing your numbers is not good starting off. 50 calls is not a lot especially after you get your business up and running. I'm in the transportation industry and a broker might call me five times on one load.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Darren - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. It's great to hear that the service is working well for you so far. Though we don't have an option of "unlimited" calls, we don't block calls from coming in for you. And your monthly minutes are only the time our team is on the line - once the call is transferred to you the time is unlimited. If you'd like to go over options of either changing how our team handles your calls or a package that allows more minutes per month - please reach out to us. Many times, we can make changes to reduce the amount of time our team is on the line, or we possibly have a package deal that will save you money versus simply paying for overage minutes. We look forward to working with you.

Operations Manager

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2021

Davinci sent me a notification 15 days prior that they are going to increase the cost of the service by $15. From a bill that is $65, do the math. You are increasing 25%. It’s a huge increase. They have sent me some reasons like because of pricing and others. I totally understand. I have my own business. I know that it’s not easy either. But it’s not a good fit for me anymore because I am a very small business and I am not able to have that increase of a pricing. I have been starting to shop around and see if I can have the same deal that I have with Davinci, or even better. I received an email from them that they just needed to have a 30-day notice by email, and that's what I intend to do.

We have been with Davinci for three months. It was good so far. But what caught my attention was that in three months, I received that increase with no feedback, just out of the blue. I don’t feel comfortable with that. That's not a way to communicate with their customer. I am disappointed with that increase out of nothing, and such a huge increase that comes with a huge impact in my cost in a month.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Carlos - Thank you for your honest remarks. We appreciate you letting us know your thoughts and for sharing your experience. We're always happy to assist you in any way, so please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know if you have additional questions or anything more we can do for you.

Operations Manager

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

The remote office with Davinci Virtual is great for the real estate business that I'm in. I have an office but I need a remote office address to be able to accept mail, things and the every-once-in-a-while meeting. So I didn't need my own dedicated space and it worked out perfectly for me. I got a notice four months in that the rent was going up and that was a little surprising. It's not my favorite thing there since I haven't even used any services. Also, I did the one-month mail. But I have not received anything from them yet. I'm four months into it and I'm supposed to get mail once a month. My office is in another state, so I don't know if I haven't received mail or if I have. So right now I'm in the dark. They should have some type of notification of no mail or mail coming just so I'd know. Other than that, the virtual office has been great so far. It was exactly what I needed.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Tyler - thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. It's wonderful to hear that the services work well for you and help meet your needs. I had our team look into your mail and help alleviate your pain point there. If we can do anything to be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Operations Manager

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I needed a virtual office because of the nature of my business. I don't need much infrastructure and I don't need something that has a lot of permanence but I need flexibility. Davinci Virtual had the cheapest price of the multiple companies in Richmond so I decided to go with them. They've done a good job. I get regular updates on things from them and I have reached out to them. I've visited the location where my virtual office is and they've met me where I've needed to be engaged. And at the same time, I'm like a teenager that just wants to be left alone and they’ve left me alone.

People are interested in what a virtual office is, especially companies that are trying to grow right now. But infrastructure, permanent offices, and large amounts of square footage just aren't going to fit the bill. It has been intriguing for people when I say I have a virtual office. I'm a lobbyist and a consultant, and I had someone call me concerning a client that I represent. And then separate from that conversation, we had a whole conversation about virtual offices. So, it's been good.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Kenneth - It's so great to hear from you, thank you for your comments! I'm glad to hear our team has taken such great care of you, in the ways you needed it. If we can do anything to assist you further, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

The opportunity to expand to more comprehensive services was available with Da Vinci. I'm not ready for those at this point but should I be, it would still be within one company's offering. Right now, I use their mailing service and for the future, the meeting space and the phone services stood out to me. The person manning the desk in the location that I am registered with is not very professional though. I'm not expecting an extremely high level but it looks like a teenage after-school job.

When I say professionalism, it's greeting people who are entering into the office space. They weren't dressed inappropriately but I cannot identify them as an employee. So I didn't know if they're just another person who is in this office suite today or if they were the person who's supposed to be behind the desk. By not being behind the desk, I couldn't figure out if they were supposed to be behind the desk. When I spoke to them, they said that I knew what was going on and that I should go pick up my mail. I said that it was my first time and I didn't know how to do those things, because I've not interacted with them before. I was disappointed with that.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Chelsea - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate you letting us know how your experience went. We're happy to address your concerns about the on-site staff. If there is anything more we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I use the mailing address for the business that lists a brick and mortar location as a business and the rental of the office spaces every now and again for a meeting. Everything is very well set up and I don't have a problem. They have the proper security precautions in place when you go in. There's always someone at the front desk and they let you know if you have anything if you're just dropping by. 'Cause normally, they'll send you an email. Everything's set up the way it should be, and it's working perfectly for me. Davinci does exactly what they advertise to do, and the reps are always kind and courteous.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

My rep Steven was very attentive, helpful and communicative. So far, things have been good with Davinci. It's a pretty good company. It's very easy and simple to use.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I use the business address feature and it improved my ability to access different accounts because I have the address. I would also like to take advantage of the room space, but the price is steep.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I contacted Davinci once 'cause I was looking for the Google code they sent me. I went in the office and the first time I was there, they were telling me that I owe something. So, I called the Davinci office directly and they said, “Don't worry about it. They don't know what they're saying. Just disregard it.” This is the first time we set up a virtual office. So far, so good.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Ana - Thanks so much for leaving your comments. We're glad you shared your experience with us. I'm sorry if there was any confusion on site, it looks like that was cleared up with the on-site staff. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Everything went great with Davinci Virtual. It's been convenient working with them. There’s been good communication.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Shane - Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comments. We love hearing that things are going well and we're communicating well for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything to assist you further.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

Davinci Virtual Company Information