toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love that we are able to assist with your business, even as you grow. We are excited to work with you more moving forward!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

We went with the Davinci system mainly because of the receptionist services. They're our back-up secretaries and, whenever we're not able to get to the phones during office hours, we have a live voice answering the calls. So far, they've been great. Everything has been good. They're very responsive whenever we make any changes to our instructions or I need anything modified. It doesn't take them very long to respond back.

Our boss had Davinci temporarily since we didn't have a big office then. When our office got bigger, he was the one that recommended to keep Davinci on board. I'm the main go-to person, and the team at Davinci call me all the time to ask me questions if they have somebody on the phone that they're not sure who to route the call to, and that's a good thing.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback! It's great to hear that we are able to assist with your business needs. We are always happy to make adjustments to your call flow if things aren't being handled the way you'd like. You can reach our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is ever anything we can assist you with to make the service even better!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We're using the virtual receptionist part of the call services of Davinci right now. We chose to go that route because it was a better fit for our business. We've had some little hiccups here and there with call quality and some of the things that we signed up for that I came to find out were extras, but nothing too major to sit there and moan and groan about. They've been booking. They're missing out on one thing that we were asking for, but I haven't even bothered to double check or triple check. For what they've been doing so far, they've been great.

My interactions with the reps have always been very good and pleasant. Melissa, specifically, has been great, and Wendy has been super awesome. I've spoken to Samuel a few times and he's been awesome as well. I would definitely suggest Davinci to someone. However, I would make sure that they're aware of the pricing and increases, and how they manage with such good work when it comes down to their business.

I was looking for a virtual address and Davinci offered it so I got it. I'm satisfied with them. I use the physical mail feature the most.

Davinci Virtual

We are so happy to hear that the service has been working well for you! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: April 25, 2017

We were letting go of the person that was answering the phone and we needed somebody to answer our phones, so we contacted Davinci Virtual. Right now, we just use the answering service. The team at Davinci have been really good and I've been happy with them so far. I've actually recommended Davinci to a few other small companies like mine that don't have enough money for a full-time person for phone answering.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that it has been working well for you and your business needs. Feel free to call our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: April 23, 2017

We started our business in 2015 and I needed a secretarial service to answer the phone. I was not gonna be able to attend to that. Once we decided to go national, we decided to use Davinci. They provided a number of options for my needs that I think were in sync with one another and that's why I'm currently still doing business with them. We have multiple phone numbers with Davinci that we use for our clients. We also set up masked numbers so that we sell a service where we can actually field most of the phone calls for the client company, in this case, a golf club and those services will focus and center around membership enrollment.

Also, I use it for the secretarial function and I use it strictly for incoming calls. It seems to work but it's not cheap. It's $100 a month and then there's a setup fee associated with that as well. So, after you do eight or 10 clubs, it starts to get pricey. If I'm gonna be a multiple user, I should get a better deal. But they're service-driven and their service has been very supportive in terms of the folks and their communication and administrative skills.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We look forward to working with you more moving forward.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Our experience with Davinci Virtual has been great. We use the mail pick-up feature, and business has been really on top of things. It's very good.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear we are able to assist with giving your business a more professional look. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We were looking for a virtual office and discovered DaVinci. We were happy with the initial conversation that we had, and because of their level of professionalism, we decided to go with them. We use their reception feature the most for inbound and outbound calls, and so far, we have been happy with our experience. Since working with DaVinci, our business has had a new professional outlook to it. We feel the ease in many areas especially outgoing calls and that is one of the main reasons we like it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear it's working well for you so far. We also run promotions on our phone service if you ever want to look back into adding that in the future, the pricing may have gone down. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846 to see what different specials we have going on, or if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I like how Davinci Virtual could put my business license there. I enjoy having a place where I can meet clients if I need to and not have to rent a space for so much per month, that instead of paying $500 a month, I just go pay $20 and meet people. It's very professional. I use the mailing system and might use some room rental as well. I would try the phone services too eventually, but right now they're too expensive for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual is perfect. I’m using it as a virtual address and the 800 phone number also, and I love it so much. They are professional and friendly. They are so good, they have the knowledge, and they know what they are doing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual has been a place holder for me as I use it for the business address. I haven’t needed it a lot but I’m glad that it’s there. Their reps have also been very helpful. I have no problem at all and I've been pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not in the office all the time and I need to be able to take calls, so I had the virtual reception feature of Davinci Virtual. So far, so good. I'd definitely recommend them.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for providing feedback about your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I did not want to put my home address as a home business. I have a P.O. Box but I did not really want just the post office location. So I use the virtual office part of Davinci Virtual and it is a very nice and convenient location. So far, so good. Everything is working fine and they let me know when I have mail. It's a very good service and I’m happy.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We take customer service very seriously and I am happy to hear your experience has been positive. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: March 2, 2017

We use Davinci Virtual as a corporate address and for mail forwarding, and it’s awesome. I've done a virtual office through Davinci twice now, both of my last job and at this job, and my most current experience is really great. People are very knowledgeable, very polite, and courteous. The experience with Davinci has been very smooth.

It's great being able to have a facility that I can use for a board meeting where I'm not paying for my own office place. Some of my other places cost me $12,000 a month. And having an office space in Bethesda for $100 a month is great. I'd recommend Davinci.

I have a business that I sell online but I can't get the account if I have a residence address. I need to have a commercial address. I did a Google search and found Davinci and my experience with them has been pretty good.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We are happy to hear it's working great for your needs.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I heard about Davinci through a lawyer when I created my business and I'm satisfied with their service. I go there, get my mail and I haven't had any problems.

Consumer Increased Rating!

The staff at the facility I get my mail at is great. I have a problem with the home office billing system. My payment is due on the 2nd of every month. They have a credit card they bill it to. If for whatever reason, the charge is not successful on the 2nd -- they will PERSONALLY CALL YOU. This is the same day it was due mind you. They don't even give you a couple of days grace. If the account is not paid by the 7th of the month, it account is suspended and then terminated by the 9th. I am so steamed by this ridiculous policy I am cancelling my account. It says to me that they don't value my business at all, even though I'm a long-time customer.

My experience with Davinci has been good. One of their partners handles my virtual office in Florida. I'm using RingCentral with my phone system so I use the Davinci Virtual as a mail drop. They've delivered the mail a couple of times and any questions that I've had were answered right away.

I got Davinci Virtual system and it helps out in another location especially for the mail and the contracts drop off. I have had their system for three months and they delivered which is good. I'll recommend them to everybody.

Davinci Virtual

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I searched Davinci Virtual online. I got both the auto-receptionist and free calling features of their system, and so far my experience with them has been great.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We take customer service very seriously and we are happy to hear that it's been a positive experience! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I'm using Davinci Virtual's live receptionist system in the office. Their customer service has been great when I've had to call them for assistance. My issue got resolved pretty quickly and there was no need to follow up. I'm a happy client and I intend to be with them for a while. They're reliable and flexible.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear you've been satisfied with the service so far. Feel free to let us know if you need additional assistance!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I was looking for a virtual office and an answering service and decided to go with Davinci. The people I've dealt with seemed fine and they were always very knowledgeable and courteous.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We are glad to know that the services are working out well for you! Feel free to let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Davinci Virtual had a pretty good answering service and service value. We've used their virtual offices and conference rooms, and live answering service. Their people have been very responsive and informative. It's nice to have the business address and the phone number on one bill. Everything has been pretty pleasant, and we haven't had any issues so far.

Davinci was referred to me by my attorney friend. I needed a virtual office and they offered it, so I gave them a call. I use my Davinci system for receptionist calls. I would continue to use their service until I need it. They're very responsive and so far I'm satisfied. But one time I needed to pick up my mail from my virtual office location and I was told that they're open until 6:00 but when I got there they actually closed at 5:00 p.m. So, I was not happy at that time where I traveled half an hour to the office and couldn't pick up my mail. However they were courteous enough where they Fedex'd the mail to me right away. So I got it in two days and they waived the shipping fee. I think maybe it's better for them to update the office hours online correctly to avoid the same thing happening again.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing such valuable feedback! It's so great to hear that we are able to assist you with your needs so that you can focus on your business!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I needed a virtual receptionist to make sure that I can get those messages from phone calls while I was working at a client site. We use it for customer service calls since they do have some FAQs that they answer for me. So I've provided them responses to scripted questions. They also connect me with folks that call me on my business line. I use it to relay the messages that any customer client has called me into. Their customer service has been good. It's a helpful service for a small business owner like myself and I think they're pleasant to work with.

We use the DaVinci system for inbound and outbound calls, and the virtual receptionists that answer phones and direct calls where they need to go. It's an easier way to do things. Their customer service has been good. Any time I had an issue, they were able to fix it. At one point, I had a problem that took me a couple of times to call back and get right, but they were all super nice. So far, it's been good.

I use Davinci Virtual for inbound calls. Everybody there has been polite and professional. They’ve had some changes where some components stopped working, but it got addressed and fixed. I've been with them for five years now, however, I have been thinking about reevaluating my contract. When I signed up I like that it was all females receptionists. Now, they have males. Also, the pricing at the time was a lot more attractive and now it’s gone up continuously. They’ve changed some of the stuff so they’re managing their business the way they do. I just don’t know if it’s the same kind of fit and I haven’t gotten back up the market. But I like the system and that nobody had a dialect. Overall, I’ve been satisfied.

I have been paying Davinci Virtual for months, but I never use them and they never follow up with me to see what's happening, or if they can do a better service. When I signed up, I paid them to make and receive calls. Four months later, they told me I needed to upgrade my packages, but they do not allow me to pay for 15 days. I was going to set up on Dec. 15, but I need to pay the whole month before using it, and I can't. Also, I need to call them to upgrade my packages as I can't do so online, and it's very complicated. I'm going to call them today and cancel.

We have our own service but needed to make a change, and Davinci Virtual is simply an opportunity to have our phone answered by somebody somewhat professional-sounding rather than having it go to a voicemail. They were a bit better, but they were also significantly more expensive. They offered more services, most of which we really didn’t need.

It's been great with Davinci Virtual. In fact I have recommended them. They have streamlined my business so that I'm not busy taking calls. It has always been very positive talking to their team members. They've been very helpful.

I started a small business, and was answering phones myself. But I got too busy and couldn't do that constantly all day so I needed someone to answer calls on a professional level. So I've had the Davinci team for a year and a half now and I’ve only had one small issue with them. Last week someone called me and left a voicemail message, and I was waiting for their call. I guess Davinci never answered the phone. But my business has improved. Having the secretary really helped me a lot. As far as professionalism goes, I seem bigger than I actually am, by having a “secretary” to answer the phones.

When I entered into this company, the Davinci Virtual system was already in place. It was the first business phone system used by this company. Before using Davinci, they did everything internally. I like them better now than I did a few months ago. There was a couple of staff there that was not what we were hoping for - how they answered the phone and switched lines before you were even done talking. But right now, it’s gotten a lot better. So it represents our company well. It's absolutely a great service. We appreciate all that they do.

Their team responds very quickly to emails and any requests that I have. I like Lindsay, the steady staff that we have. We've had her since I started here in 2014. Their staff turnover is rather high, but as long as we have the main person there responsible for our account, I feel at ease. Call forwarding is the feature of the system that we use the most. They answer the calls and forward these to our consultants' cell phones. We also use the voicemail system. The only negative experience that I've had with the Davinci team was with mail forwarding. They forwarded the mail and it was not secure, so things were opened or not packaged properly. But that happened only once, and the rest of the time, it's been pretty great.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile