Call toll free
4.69/5
Based on 72 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1200 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

148 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Davinci has been wonderful. We are a new startup company and having the address has been good for us. Having their virtual office is very helpful for our business too. Their reps are very willing to help and their professionalism is outstanding. Other than their website might need a little updating, everything is good. We would recommend Davinci.

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We have Davinci Virtual for an address and mail forwarding, and they're doing what I need them to do. I just needed a presence in Virginia and most of our mail doesn't even go there anyway. The representatives have been good too. Everything has been fine. So if you're looking for a virtual office, Davinci is good.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My husband, Bob, told me that Davinci was one of the companies that came out with very nice ratings. So, I decided to use them for the address of my company and I'm pretty happy with them. It's a very affordable way to do business and I've been using Davinci for about four months now. One time, their rep also called me to make sure that everything was fine. I would highly recommend Davinci Virtual.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I was looking for a solution because I didn't want to rent an office space for my first day of business. Davinci Virtual popped up on Google search so I got connected with them. Right now, I am using their mailbox address feature. As I am still in the development stages of my business, I'm not yet interested in the services they have to offer though I've been getting a lot of emails from them. Still, I would recommend Davinci Virtual to others.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Someone in the office recommended Davinci and we went with them for their pricing and available locations. All we care about is having an address where we could get our mails forwarded to us so we don't use a lot of their services. The reps who we've exchanged a few emails with have been professional. We are satisfied with what we've gotten so far and I'd recommend Davinci.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had a lousy experience with Regus in the past. And then Davinci Virtual had an offer for an address that I could use in a nice building local to me. I use the address for an LLC that I haven't really been able to get off the ground yet. They only do mail forwarding once a week and I've been dealing with the fallout from that for the past 45 days. Even though I've hit the skids with invoicing, once everything is back up to speed again, it's going to be a big deal because I've got the business down south in Texas. It's possible that I might be moving to one of the rocky states, but I'll keep the address in Fort Worth.

Davinci Virtual needs to work on a way that they could either open my mail and scan it or if there was some administrator solution where I could open the mail on a daily basis and a scan gets sent to me within a couple business day. It may entail more administrator overhead on their end, but if it was priced that was consistent with the idea that they could cover the expense and make a profit, they might find that people would be receptive to it.

Anybody who's gonna have a virtual office is gonna be joining for a couple of reasons. One, because they're probably working from home and trying to get something off the ground. Two, because on occasion, they need to come in and have a professional location. I recently passed a building where you can join an occasional meeting. And it's a bit of a hassle to go down to 777 main which is downtown Fort Worth and physically retrieve mail. Some people will need to do that if they either have privacy concerns or they need the hard copy documents for some transactions taking place or original documents that have been signed by a client or counter party.

Also, I got behind on the billing and they were really fast on the trigger to say, "We're shutting you down. We think you're in fault." I was 30 days out and they were sounding like they were gonna sue me and I keep sending people messages telling them what my situation is and I'm gonna be current this month, and then, they never respond to that. I simply continue to get vicious collection emails. Other than that, everybody at Davinci has been polite and helpful.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I needed to take my business address away from my personal residence and I heard about Davinci from a podcast I was listening to. I have been using them for two months now and the interaction and I've had good interactions with their team. I have recommended Davinci to several friends and told them it keeps everything separate.

Original review: July 19, 2018

The location and the comments that people made online made me decide to contact Davinci. I also liked the price. Now I'm using them as a virtual office location. Their team has always been friendly and very professional.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I did an online search and saw a location, prices and amenities that Davinci offered. I do sales outreach and I like the virtual office because you could have a virtual store from anywhere. I've had some emails and discussions over the telephone and when I have a question, I call them and they're quick to respond.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Davinci provides good service. I tried them after looking up a virtual office and I liked them ever since. So far I have used it for mail services, as well as rental of virtual office address. Moreover, interacting with their team was seamless. Whenever I needed something, they provide it. Overall, they are a good company to get a virtual office space from.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I use Davinci's virtual office and it improved my business. I'm happy and I'd recommend them.

Original review: June 13, 2018

We enrolled for Davinci Virtual's service and all was really well. Also, their location was good. I had a video verification process during enrollment and everything went smoothly. Since signing up, we've been using their physical address - it's a startup alternative to having something run out of our house. Overall, working with Davinci was a real good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We were already using another service and the location we were using was closing down so we had to find something new. We’re located in Tracy, California and we wanted to have an address for Sherman Oaks, California and a phone number. We are using the address right now which is our virtual office. Davinci had a very simple set-up compared to the other provider and everything ran smoothly. The customer service was good when I was setting up plus, they were helpful and awesome. They called, made sure that I had everything filled out and I liked the notary process when I first set up. I didn’t have to run around looking for one and so, that was nice. Davinci can provide everything you need and I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: June 6, 2018

In order to set up the business, we had to have an office space and Davinci provided us with virtual office. Their reps are so professional and the customer service is awesome. We love Davinci Virtual and we thank them for the service.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I needed a virtual office, so I contacted Davinci Virtual. Everything has been great with the features of my Davinci system and working with them has helped me remain more organized. They got done everything that I needed to get done. I’ve been using them for three months now and so far, everything has been fine in my experience with them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

It's always pretty quick encounters with the reps of Davinci, but they're always nice and very kind. I've been using Davinci for about three months and for now, I feel like it's perfect for what I need. I mostly use the notification feature of the Davinci system, receiving it almost real time. If you have a new business or, not necessarily new, but trying to expand to someplace else, Davinci could be the best partners, and you would be having a virtual office somewhere. Davinci is really good for my business.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got a quote with Regus but Davinci Virtual was more inexpensive. I've been using Davinci for about four months now and I use their mailing feature. Their reps are awesome and they always help me out with every concern I need. I would recommend Davinci.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Some coworkers told me about Davinci, which I got in contact with since I needed a virtual office. I use them for address purposes and setting up was pretty seamless. It's a great and very economical service and they continue to prosper. Everything is fine so far and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I use Davinci's virtual offices to have a real address on mail. I also use their system for inbound calling. Davinci's team always respond quickly when I need something. Working with the company has improved my business.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have a small business and I needed a professional address to collect mail. I found Davinci on a website and when I signed up, I spoke to a woman who was very helpful and really great. Davinci's fine. I don't get much mail, but they collect the little bit of mail I get. So I just go in every couple of weeks and pick up the mail. Davinci is well-run and a good company. They deliver what they say they're going to do. They seem to be competent and know what they're doing.

Original review: March 27, 2018

We use the Davinci Virtual Office as a mailing address. Their website is easy to navigate and the cost is fair.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I was looking for a virtual business office and Davinci Virtual fits my needs. Their location was close to my house and located in the part of the city. I use their mail package. They got me set up within two hours and their service is wonderful, hassle-free, prompt and clear. But as far as like their mail package or office I think it could be better as far as maybe pointing up their physical location or if they could have a better office because I think the person at their physical office is overworked. Maybe they have too many contracts. But I would definitely recommend them. It’s nice a place to market for a virtual address. If you want to shop around hassle-free just talk to Davinci.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've known about Davinci, but I found them online as well through a Google search. They have locations near where I live, and they had a mailing handling service for my business that was well-priced. I speak to them on the phone and contact them by email mostly. They don't necessarily answer the phone, but they always respond to my email, which is my preference anyway.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I searched on the internet and I saw that Davinci Virtual had a nice location. We like their system and it gives our company a different look. We do a lot of our work remotely. We use Davinci Virtual for the address as our business address and mainly so that we can claim the address on Google. Before it was like a home office and now, it's more of a central easy location. And also any mail, we can just go and pick it up by hand. So we’re paying them about $50 a month. But we are also looking through a lot of the services that they have that we might use in the future as well, like the conference and meeting areas.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I use Davinci for a virtual office and it's good. It provides a virtual address, they forward mail, and they are fairly competent. Also, it allows us to give an impression of having a local office to prospective clients and their customer service team is very helpful. The service is useful and cost-effective and we are satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I started a company and I was looking to have an office. Davinci Virtual's price was about the same as everybody else, but it seems to be a lot easier to sign up and use. Their online chat was really helpful and the person that I chatted with online was the same person that was in the office when I called, so I liked that. Speaking to one person about everything seemed to be a lot more helpful than random people whom you have to re-explain the story to every time. We use the mail forwarding as an address, so the company's address isn't my house. Everything’s fine, so far. Davinci Virtual works for me.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Davinci Virtual forward my calls to me if I get a call on the weekend. They send me an email saying that I got a call. It was good for what I needed for my business. We use their auto-receptionist feature the most and we use their phone system for office use. Davinci has improved my business a lot because I can be in several places at one time on the weekend. The weekend feature is more important to me. Their reps had been good. Every time I had a question, they answered it. They were really efficient. So far, everything is good. I've told several people about Davinci. It’s cost-efficient.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

We're a general contractor, so sometimes people drive by our sites and wonder if they could bid with us. We get a lot of junk calls, like Google or Business Loaning Money, that we wanted to be filtered out. So we use Davinci's phone answering service. It was more reasonable than hiring someone to answer a phone or forwarding a call up to my phone. So, we work off our cell phones more now for a business. Someone needed to get that line forwarded to their phone because that's got our marketing staff number.

Initially, I had to talk to them about the contract and getting signed up. But they just either call or send me a text when I have a call and it worked out really good. I've had no trouble when I call in. I once had to call in and had them correct the spelling of our name and they were really pleasant. It all worked out perfectly with Davinci. Their charges are reasonable, too. If I have a friend who really needs a service like that, I would tell them I'm really happy with what we went with.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Working with Davinci has improved and helped my business a lot. We are using them for phone answering services. It took away off my shoulders the last couple answering services that I had. One was actually an in person in an office situation and they just never worked out right as they weren't answering the calls right and weren't getting messages to me. Davinci’s representatives are very polite and professional, too. Davinci was more professional in the way that they handle their business as opposed to a different comparable service. If a friend is looking for services, I’d tell him to hire them.

Davinci Virtual response

Christina thank you so much for sharing feedback about your experience. I am thrilled to hear you are so happy with the service. Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to assist!

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I had been interested in virtual office and the first one I came upon was Davinci. Interestingly enough, when I first find out, the company I signed up with wasn’t Davinci. I made a mistake and signed up with a different company. When I went to finalize the whole deal, I found out that some information that they had given me and some offers they had made weren’t there. So, I proved to them what I was supposed to get and so we agreed to just cancel the deal and walk away as friends. Then I came back to Davinci, and what I’m doing now with them is primarily the virtual mailing address where they receive my mail and then I go and collect it.

I’ve been in business for quite a while but I’m getting at that point in my life where I needed to downsize a bit because I’m pushing 70, and I’m not the boy I used to be. So, one of the main reasons for going with Davinci was the cost of the service and to make sure that somebody is up at the location where if the mail comes, somebody will receive it for me. When I started working with Davinci, I did almost everything online. But then, I went into the office and I spoke to the lady who was there. She mentioned to me that she is a be-all and catch off for everybody so she reached out to help me. Also, I had some interaction right there at the desk with the personnel and they have always been very professional. I have given Davinci a referral because I have a friend who is thinking to do the same thing and I told him that he has got to check them out.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Salt Lake City
UT
www.davincivirtual.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business