toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We went with the Davinci system mainly because of the receptionist services. They're our back-up secretaries and, whenever we're not able to get to the phones during office hours, we have a live voice answering the calls. So far, they've been great. Everything has been good. They're very responsive whenever we make any changes to our instructions or I need anything modified. It doesn't take them very long to respond back.

Our boss had Davinci temporarily since we didn't have a big office then. When our office got bigger, he was the one that recommended to keep Davinci on board. I'm the main go-to person, and the team at Davinci call me all the time to ask me questions if they have somebody on the phone that they're not sure who to route the call to, and that's a good thing.

We're using the virtual receptionist part of the call services of Davinci right now. We chose to go that route because it was a better fit for our business. We've had some little hiccups here and there with call quality and some of the things that we signed up for that I came to find out were extras, but nothing too major to sit there and moan and groan about. They've been booking. They're missing out on one thing that we were asking for, but I haven't even bothered to double check or triple check. For what they've been doing so far, they've been great.

My interactions with the reps have always been very good and pleasant. Melissa, specifically, has been great, and Wendy has been super awesome. I've spoken to Samuel a few times and he's been awesome as well. I would definitely suggest Davinci to someone. However, I would make sure that they're aware of the pricing and increases, and how they manage with such good work when it comes down to their business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual is perfect. I’m using it as a virtual address and the 800 phone number also, and I love it so much. They are professional and friendly. They are so good, they have the knowledge, and they know what they are doing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual has been a place holder for me as I use it for the business address. I haven’t needed it a lot but I’m glad that it’s there. Their reps have also been very helpful. I have no problem at all and I've been pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not in the office all the time and I need to be able to take calls, so I had the virtual reception feature of Davinci Virtual. So far, so good. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did not want to put my home address as a home business. I have a P.O. Box but I did not really want just the post office location. So I use the virtual office part of Davinci Virtual and it is a very nice and convenient location. So far, so good. Everything is working fine and they let me know when I have mail. It's a very good service and I’m happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We use Davinci Virtual as a corporate address and for mail forwarding, and it’s awesome. I've done a virtual office through Davinci twice now, both of my last job and at this job, and my most current experience is really great. People are very knowledgeable, very polite, and courteous. The experience with Davinci has been very smooth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

It's great being able to have a facility that I can use for a board meeting where I'm not paying for my own office place. Some of my other places cost me $12,000 a month. And having an office space in Bethesda for $100 a month is great. I'd recommend Davinci.

I have a business that I sell online but I can't get the account if I have a residence address. I need to have a commercial address. I did a Google search and found Davinci and my experience with them has been pretty good.

I heard about Davinci through a lawyer when I created my business and I'm satisfied with their service. I go there, get my mail and I haven't had any problems.

Consumer Increased Rating!

The staff at the facility I get my mail at is great. I have a problem with the home office billing system. My payment is due on the 2nd of every month. They have a credit card they bill it to. If for whatever reason, the charge is not successful on the 2nd -- they will PERSONALLY CALL YOU. This is the same day it was due mind you. They don't even give you a couple of days grace. If the account is not paid by the 7th of the month, it account is suspended and then terminated by the 9th. I am so steamed by this ridiculous policy I am cancelling my account. It says to me that they don't value my business at all, even though I'm a long-time customer.

My experience with Davinci has been good. One of their partners handles my virtual office in Florida. I'm using RingCentral with my phone system so I use the Davinci Virtual as a mail drop. They've delivered the mail a couple of times and any questions that I've had were answered right away.

I got Davinci Virtual system and it helps out in another location especially for the mail and the contracts drop off. I have had their system for three months and they delivered which is good. I'll recommend them to everybody.

Davinci Virtual

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I searched Davinci Virtual online. I got both the auto-receptionist and free calling features of their system, and so far my experience with them has been great.

I'm using Davinci Virtual's live receptionist system in the office. Their customer service has been great when I've had to call them for assistance. My issue got resolved pretty quickly and there was no need to follow up. I'm a happy client and I intend to be with them for a while. They're reliable and flexible.

I was looking for a virtual office and an answering service and decided to go with Davinci. The people I've dealt with seemed fine and they were always very knowledgeable and courteous.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We are glad to know that the services are working out well for you! Feel free to let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Davinci Virtual had a pretty good answering service and service value. We've used their virtual offices and conference rooms, and live answering service. Their people have been very responsive and informative. It's nice to have the business address and the phone number on one bill. Everything has been pretty pleasant, and we haven't had any issues so far.

Davinci was referred to me by my attorney friend. I needed a virtual office and they offered it, so I gave them a call. I use my Davinci system for receptionist calls. I would continue to use their service until I need it. They're very responsive and so far I'm satisfied. But one time I needed to pick up my mail from my virtual office location and I was told that they're open until 6:00 but when I got there they actually closed at 5:00 p.m. So, I was not happy at that time where I traveled half an hour to the office and couldn't pick up my mail. However they were courteous enough where they Fedex'd the mail to me right away. So I got it in two days and they waived the shipping fee. I think maybe it's better for them to update the office hours online correctly to avoid the same thing happening again.

I needed a virtual receptionist to make sure that I can get those messages from phone calls while I was working at a client site. We use it for customer service calls since they do have some FAQs that they answer for me. So I've provided them responses to scripted questions. They also connect me with folks that call me on my business line. I use it to relay the messages that any customer client has called me into. Their customer service has been good. It's a helpful service for a small business owner like myself and I think they're pleasant to work with.

We use the DaVinci system for inbound and outbound calls, and the virtual receptionists that answer phones and direct calls where they need to go. It's an easier way to do things. Their customer service has been good. Any time I had an issue, they were able to fix it. At one point, I had a problem that took me a couple of times to call back and get right, but they were all super nice. So far, it's been good.

I use Davinci Virtual for inbound calls. Everybody there has been polite and professional. They’ve had some changes where some components stopped working, but it got addressed and fixed. I've been with them for five years now, however, I have been thinking about reevaluating my contract. When I signed up I like that it was all females receptionists. Now, they have males. Also, the pricing at the time was a lot more attractive and now it’s gone up continuously. They’ve changed some of the stuff so they’re managing their business the way they do. I just don’t know if it’s the same kind of fit and I haven’t gotten back up the market. But I like the system and that nobody had a dialect. Overall, I’ve been satisfied.

I have been paying Davinci Virtual for months, but I never use them and they never follow up with me to see what's happening, or if they can do a better service. When I signed up, I paid them to make and receive calls. Four months later, they told me I needed to upgrade my packages, but they do not allow me to pay for 15 days. I was going to set up on Dec. 15, but I need to pay the whole month before using it, and I can't. Also, I need to call them to upgrade my packages as I can't do so online, and it's very complicated. I'm going to call them today and cancel.

We have our own service but needed to make a change, and Davinci Virtual is simply an opportunity to have our phone answered by somebody somewhat professional-sounding rather than having it go to a voicemail. They were a bit better, but they were also significantly more expensive. They offered more services, most of which we really didn’t need.

It's been great with Davinci Virtual. In fact I have recommended them. They have streamlined my business so that I'm not busy taking calls. It has always been very positive talking to their team members. They've been very helpful.

I started a small business, and was answering phones myself. But I got too busy and couldn't do that constantly all day so I needed someone to answer calls on a professional level. So I've had the Davinci team for a year and a half now and I’ve only had one small issue with them. Last week someone called me and left a voicemail message, and I was waiting for their call. I guess Davinci never answered the phone. But my business has improved. Having the secretary really helped me a lot. As far as professionalism goes, I seem bigger than I actually am, by having a “secretary” to answer the phones.

When I entered into this company, the Davinci Virtual system was already in place. It was the first business phone system used by this company. Before using Davinci, they did everything internally. I like them better now than I did a few months ago. There was a couple of staff there that was not what we were hoping for - how they answered the phone and switched lines before you were even done talking. But right now, it’s gotten a lot better. So it represents our company well. It's absolutely a great service. We appreciate all that they do.

Their team responds very quickly to emails and any requests that I have. I like Lindsay, the steady staff that we have. We've had her since I started here in 2014. Their staff turnover is rather high, but as long as we have the main person there responsible for our account, I feel at ease. Call forwarding is the feature of the system that we use the most. They answer the calls and forward these to our consultants' cell phones. We also use the voicemail system. The only negative experience that I've had with the Davinci team was with mail forwarding. They forwarded the mail and it was not secure, so things were opened or not packaged properly. But that happened only once, and the rest of the time, it's been pretty great.

Davinci Virtual has a good SEO presence and had an interesting offer in terms of virtual assistance. I have two startups from them. One is a live receptionist and the other is the automated one. For the type of calling, the system is used mostly for inbound calls. The people over at Davinci have been very helpful, prompt in their response and constructive when given any criticism, and immediately they resolved any issue. So, I've been pleased. I just think that they could turn around and monitor more client usage and suggest what’s best for the client even if it’s not to their benefit like by saying to their clients “you're overpaying for something”, or “this could be a better plan for you because you don't use this specific service as much”, or “We've noticed you using this. How about if we cater for your business needs.”

I was looking for a space and when I started this start-up about six years ago, I needed a phone number. I could not use my own personal number. I needed an address and I heard about virtual office and found Davinci Virtual. They were very nice with me and I had a good relationship with them. I moved my address from New York to Los Angeles, and everybody was very helpful. We use it for phone calls, which are forwarded and a few emails. Once in a while, there is an envelope forwarded to an initial address and we never had a problem. I'm not a big user but for the little need that I have, it has been very helpful.

We have the Davinci system for our office use and we mostly use the lead overflow feature. They monitor our 1-800 numbers and when all of us are on the phone, it overflows to Davinci and able to get the person's name, telephone number, email address and their requirements. Their team was great. They are able to do everything that we request in a very short time period. I love working with them.

Davinci Virtual

Sean thanks for the feedback! We have tried reaching out several times to see about updating the scripting but have yet to hear back. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846, or email callhelp@davincivirtual.com if you want to make any changes to your account.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Davinci Virtual basically picks up my phone calls and then transfer it to me, or send me an email with the name and phone number of whoever called in. However, I would like to see them come up with a more individualized program wherein it’s more like a real secretary, not just answering a lot of different calls, at whatever cost because a lot of people had figured out that it’s a virtual office. I would prefer they didn’t know that. I had a guy who started working on the team, and the system answers as Cindy, and he would answer the phone as Cindy and he’s a guy which is weird. Nevertheless, I talk to their rep every day and they’ve been professional.

I have a software company called Triage Tech that has a great platform for companies like Davinci. I've tried to show it to them and they won't break their barriers down. Our executive team said we're on a quest to find another Davinci and if we can, that's what we'll do. We like people to do business or at least entertain business when we've been customers for eight years. We like that they answer the phone live, but they mess our name up constantly.

The reps at Davinci Virtual have been very responsive when we have to call them about a conference room, phone, mail or things of that nature. They also had nice spaces. It was a very simple and easy experience.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile