Call toll free
4.66/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

217 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 10, 2019

I had an exceptional experience with Davinci Virtual. I found them going through the internet, and there was another company that I looked at, but Davinci fits my needs better. They also answered any question that I had. I use the system for sales, and I used the mailing address, too. But the place that the mail goes to does not offer the office services and they said that the people are rude. So, they no longer use it. So now, I have to change my address because I can't use the facility as an office if needed. That was a bit of a downer, but I'm okay.

My experience today was great. I did speak with someone yesterday and they were supposed to get back to me this morning. But it was after hours yesterday, and I was getting a little antsy because it was approaching 11 o'clock and I haven't heard anything yet. I got on the app. Then I made my own appointment and spoke with someone. I called them to make sure that the appointment was fixed. They made the phone call, and everything was good. When I got to the facility, it was very nice. The office is clean. The receptionists were wonderful, smiling, greeting and they told me my client was already there. She gave me the key and walked me through the office. I set up my laptop and hand my information over to the client. Everything went seamlessly well. Overall, I'm very satisfied with Davinci.

Davinci Virtual response

Rita I appreciate you sharing your feedback and I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with the office space. We do have many locations that you can book space in, and it looks like you were able to find a different room to use which is great. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to assist.

Customer Care Supervisor

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Right now, we run a business out of my home. We’re a virtual team and we have resources all over the country. But the address of the business is my home address, and so, the entire purpose of the exercise to get a professional address was to get an address that looked good. And if somebody were to do a Google Street Map search of the address, it would look like a professional business. We used Davinci because of the price point and how pretty the address sounded for the vanity.

We had a number of calls with their reps going through the setup process and two of the interactions didn't go as smooth as I would have hoped. One was a follow-up from the team and they told us there was stuff we needed to do that didn't need to be done. So, when I called them back, like, “I thought we already did this.” And then, they acknowledged that there was some glitch on their end that caused them to re-contact us, but it was indeed already done. And then, there was some paperwork they asked us to fill out for something and it didn't feel right that I needed to get the driver’s license. It felt inappropriate that I had to get the driver’s license information from my co-founder to set it up. So, I just stepped out of that. But the people were pleasant, cordial, and professional. It was just those two misses, but they weren’t enough to bother me.

David,

Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. I am sorry to hear about the bit of confusion during the setup, however I am glad that we were able to get it resolved for you. The professional office will look great for your business and we are excited that we can provide that service for you!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I’m an authorized retailer for a couple of Fortune 500 companies but we do sales from our homes. I didn't have a physical location so I needed a virtual office to technically have a location for some of the requirements for some of those contracts. I got quotes from other businesses but Davinci is my first company in that regard. Their pricing and how quickly they would contact prospects led to me sign up with them.

I use them for inbound calling and when I was setting it up, they were really on it. So it made the process very easy. Then for any concerns that I had, they had the answers right away. Or if they didn't know the answers, the managers on duty knew what to say. So it was a really great experience. They were very professional. They also seem to do a good job of making you aware of the different features that you may not already have. I get emails of their promotions. If I needed an office, I could probably get one but since I don't really need it, it’s more for meetings. The features I would use more than anything else would be for sales meetings and renting by-the-hour like if I need to do a sales presentation or I happen to have an interview out of town.

Brandon,

I am so pleased to know about what a great experience you've with our offices and phone service! We always try to go above and beyond to ensure the setup process is easy & efficient for our clients, so thanks for sharing your feedback to let us know we are hitting this mark!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed up with a consultant firm and in a class I was taking through them, we were told how to build business credit as well as how to establish our business and build that business presence. Utilizing a virtual address is one of the foundations of changing everything company-wise and utilizing an office space to have an office front instead of having a residential address reflects my business. The consultant firm referred us to Davinci Virtual and setting up and establishing a virtual office was a smooth transition.

The first time I received mail at the office space I utilize in Bentonville, Arkansas, I was notified via email. Going there, I talked with the people, saw how everything works and it was good. My experience was wonderful. Davinci improved our business 100%. Within that first month of acquiring a virtual office, I received my first business credit card and that was a great stepping stone. I wouldn't have been able to get that utilizing my residential address. I’ve already recommended Davinci to everybody I know.

Cornelius,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful success story with us! I am so glad to know that we were able to assist with this stepping stone and help improve your business. We appreciate you choosing Davinci Virtual.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I started up a new company and I was trying to figure out how to do a lease office space. I found out about the market of virtual office spaces and started searching around the Houston area, and I came across Davinci Virtual on the internet. I'm using Davinci for the virtual office. I’m paying them to utilize their office address and to also have them forward any business mail that they receive to wherever I happen to be at that given time. I’m an independent consultant so I don’t have a typical storefront. Without Davinci, I would have to list my home address, if not business address, and I would get a lot of correspondence from companies that had them on public information. So, from that perspective, Davinci is saving me that hassle and it is pure convenience.

I came to realize that Davinci doesn’t own or lease the office space. They are a middleman and the company that owns and operates the space that my address is tied to is a totally different company. I’ve had first-hand interactions with the company. I went to their facility to pick up a package and they were very nice. They were staffed normal business hours and they had available office space and conference things. If you want to come in there and utilize physical space, you can do so on a scheduled basis. Once I signed up with Davinci for the service and everything was set up on AutoPay, I had no correspondence with them other than the upselling emails that they send out on occasion trying to get me to subscribe to additional services. They are not calling me every day and not creating a whole lot of extra work for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have used a local company but I wanted somebody that had longer hours. I went with Davinci and we use their live answering service the most for inbound customer calls. With Davinci, I'm not missing any calls because I have a live person answering them most of the time which is helping. They've been wonderful.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I heard about Davinci online and I went with them for their options with locations. We're no longer with them, but when we used them, having the beneficial business address versus my home assisted us.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I got Davinci Virtual for the price the virtual address service was offered and so far, so good. I get what I need from them. I’m happy with that.

Davinci Virtual response

Caio thank you so much for the feedback! We are pleased to hear everything is going good. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: June 20, 2019

Davinci Virtual was a lot more professional than what I was looking at. Everybody was nice, very helpful and answered all my questions really fast. The entire service was great. Plus, the office was located close to my home. I use the address and mail features, and working with them has provided my business with a professional place to have meetings, which was what I needed the most. I love Davinci Virtual.

Davinci Virtual response

Adavian thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm so glad to hear the team was professional and were able to answer all of your questions. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: June 19, 2019

I was looking for a virtual office and Davinci's price was right. I dealt with one person in the beginning, I set it up, and they treated me well.

Davinci Virtual response

Fay I am glad we were able to get you an office at the right price! Thanks for choosing Davinci, we look forward to working with you more.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs