toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love that we are able to assist with your business, even as you grow. We are excited to work with you more moving forward!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

We went with the Davinci system mainly because of the receptionist services. They're our back-up secretaries and, whenever we're not able to get to the phones during office hours, we have a live voice answering the calls. So far, they've been great. Everything has been good. They're very responsive whenever we make any changes to our instructions or I need anything modified. It doesn't take them very long to respond back.

Our boss had Davinci temporarily since we didn't have a big office then. When our office got bigger, he was the one that recommended to keep Davinci on board. I'm the main go-to person, and the team at Davinci call me all the time to ask me questions if they have somebody on the phone that they're not sure who to route the call to, and that's a good thing.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback! It's great to hear that we are able to assist with your business needs. We are always happy to make adjustments to your call flow if things aren't being handled the way you'd like. You can reach our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is ever anything we can assist you with to make the service even better!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We're using the virtual receptionist part of the call services of Davinci right now. We chose to go that route because it was a better fit for our business. We've had some little hiccups here and there with call quality and some of the things that we signed up for that I came to find out were extras, but nothing too major to sit there and moan and groan about. They've been booking. They're missing out on one thing that we were asking for, but I haven't even bothered to double check or triple check. For what they've been doing so far, they've been great.

My interactions with the reps have always been very good and pleasant. Melissa, specifically, has been great, and Wendy has been super awesome. I've spoken to Samuel a few times and he's been awesome as well. I would definitely suggest Davinci to someone. However, I would make sure that they're aware of the pricing and increases, and how they manage with such good work when it comes down to their business.

I have an online business and I needed an address for licensing and documents. I heard about Davinci Virtual from a friend and so I got a virtual office from them. Every interaction I had with the customer service team at Davinci was pleasant. Everybody was professional and answered most of my questions. Furthermore, if I decided to cancel tomorrow, I can. It's month to month instead of a whole year contract. Overall, Davinci is good at what it does and has good customer service. I would recommend them to a friend.

I was looking online for virtual offices and came across Davinci Virtual as an option because of the location. My business mail and packages go there. They have a professional setup that uses non-traditional businesses to get into business. They are always professional and helpful when I go there to get my packages. And it's still the same through email. They are personable and have great customer service.

We were using Regus before but we decided to change over to a Davinci system because of the location we were looking at for the office. We use their auto receptionist feature the most. However, the compliance requirements to get set up is a lot more difficult than it was with other companies. It took a lot longer than I wanted to, but we got the feedback from their team and now that we're set up, it's fine.

I have a home office so I needed a business address that was not my home office address. I talked to the Davinci team a few times and they were nice enough. They dropped the call a couple of times so they asked me to fill something out that I had already filled out. But after that was taken care of, all was well.

I had prior experience with Davinci Virtual with one of my other companies so I used them again for a brand new venture. We use their system for people who are interested in volunteering, donating to any of the causes that the America First Foundation runs and use it to take in calls when we're unable to do it. Davinci sends us messages of those phone calls and we're able to communicate with the donors. Their reps were very informative, helpful and attentive to what we were looking for. They answered all of our questions so we were very comfortable going with them.

I love how Davinci has a live operator on the other end of the phone and they answer the phone representing the non-profit or any companies and take those messages in the absence of our staff. I also love how they have the virtual office online that even the offices in physical locations are able to go in, retrieve mail and other messages that may not have been put across and the resources that they provide. Overall, it's a fantastic company and I had an excellent experience. I have recommended this service to the CEOs that I know.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

I researched online and compared various services that offered the same thing, and then I interviewed Davinci Virtual and felt like they were the best fit for our new organization. Then they set it up right away. And we've been using their phone system for inbound calling and the auto-receptionist feature where they can route calls sequentially to 21 of us in the organization. Overall, they have great customer service and ease of setup.

Talking with the representative Rihanna at Davinci Virtual is pretty smooth and she was very helpful. The person who’s processing my virtual office will know immediately what to do after making an agreement with her. They always get it together on time even when I give them very hard deadlines. I like the company because everyone is willing to help, courteous and very polite when they answer the phone.

Davinci Virtual came up when I searched online for a place that has an inexpensive virtual office. They had one for 50 bucks and it was right around what I was looking to rent for price-wise so I contacted them. The initial conversation I had with them was very good and haven’t had any reason to speak to anyone since then because everything has been fine. It is good that they keep their promises. The guy that I talked to did everything he said he was going to do to get it and he did it at the time time he said he would. I use their virtual office service now. They send periodically an email to see how things are going as well as promotions they're having. Overall, my experience with them is sufficient and effective.

I had used Regus and their fees were too much. So, I did an online search for virtual offices in my area and Davinci was offering a special at the time for a couple of free months. Furthermore, their pricing and services were what I needed. I didn't need anything other than an address and they were one of the few who offered that at a good price. And so, I decided to get in contact with them.

While Regus and Davinci are comparable as both of the services they provided were the same, Davinci's customer service has been really good. Their sales representative was very helpful and their setup of the system was speedy. I appreciated that. Overall, working with Davinci has been an easygoing experience. It's pretty simple and self-explanatory as far as what they offer and what I'm using them for. I really enjoy them.

I searched for a virtual office space and Davinci had one office pretty close to where I wanted the virtual address to be so I chose them. But the business didn’t actually get off the ground, so I didn’t really use the service so much except for the mailing address. The rep that I worked with, Heather, was very courteous, friendly and eager to help, but it was also a bit overwhelming. She would contact me two or three times a week to get the paperwork done and I had told her I needed another week to do it and she still kept in contact with me twice a week. So, it got a little pushy, but it was fine. It wasn’t overly negative and would prefer that than the opposite. I just didn’t have the time and I felt bad not being able to get it all done in time. But if I had another business or if the business got off the ground, I would have stayed with them.

We've always had standalone offices, but we travel a lot when we do more public relations in other countries, so having a physical office really didn’t serve any purpose. So I searched for a virtual office and Davinci was the first one that seemed reputable since the rest of the companies were all over the place. So, I use Davinci more as an office. I don’t have to talk to the people at Davinci on a regular basis, but when I did, it was a very pleasant, laid-back and cut and dry experience. It's almost like a seamless operation for me, so it works out.

I needed to have a business location for my mail to be delivered to. I didn’t want to have my home address as my business address. I called a company and I didn’t speak to someone directly. They were transferring me and I was in a rush. Then I called Davinci and the one I spoke to was quick to answer. She was extremely smart and helpful and it seemed like a perfect fit. The set up and training went super smooth and very efficient. I use the virtual office and the mail. And the person who picks up my mail once a week from them said that they’re extremely pleasant and that it’s a pleasure to go in there. All in all, I’m happy with my experience.

I contacted Davinci when I needed their product. Their team was very cordial and professional, and were very clear and never bothersome. Since getting a Davinci system, we've been using it for all client works. And we use the address and my office features the most. So far, it's working out well and overall, it's been a quick and efficient experience with Davinci.

We needed an answering service. Davinci Virtual was the first one up when I Googled it, and they look like it was very simple. It was a great experience. I owe them a phone call because the owner of our company has gotten a little squirrelly and decided to cancel the way we pay certain things. We went into default and then they cancelled, but it's not their fault, it’s ours. They do a great job. We use the answering service where they transfer calls. It legitimized our startup. It’s very simple and fast, and they were very responsive.

We use Davinci's virtual receptionist. We reply to customers by taking in phone calls and half of it is automated. We make sure that we contact Davinci's team for things like email. We had a key account manager and one of their people is calling us regularly because the email update is supposed to be receiving the most quality program.

I use Davinci Virtual for my virtual office and I use it just for the address. I decided to contact them because of their location and the fees. We had no issues but I ask for basically value for money. I'm paying $200 for just some address.

I needed a virtual office space and I heard about Davinci through a mutual friend. I don't use it that much but its good to have for my address for my business. I use it for inbound sales calls and it's made things more convenient. The price is okay, but I can always use a better one. Overall, the experience has been great.

I found Davinci through a Google search and just pulled the trigger. We only use the address as a virtual office for the mail forwarding feature. And so far, everything is good.

We use Davinci Virtual as an address for our virtual office and as a temporary work space for other staff who’s visiting from out of town. It helps that we’re able to market ourselves as a more local firm which is true, but without putting in the investment of setting up a full time dedicated space. We’re still new to the space but as far as my experience goes, so far it's pretty good and there’s no reason not to recommend them.

We were looking into Regus but the expense was too high so we switched to Davinci. We use the virtual office for where we can get that LLC in our permits. We changed the mailing address for Yaseem’s house. Everything was perfect. It’s the cheaper route to go and I like them a lot. I'm the one that help build Yaseem’s business for him but I have a business of my own, too. I’m their documenting agent and I have a contract with him. I’m paying $150 for a virtual office in LA because I need a DOT license and you need an office in the city to get one. So I’m looking for a Los Angeles City office and if Davinci can find one, I need it in the city of Wilmington-Carson area. It's a lower part by the harbor area.

I was looking for a virtual address and Davinci offered it so I got it. I'm satisfied with them. I use the physical mail feature the most.

Davinci Virtual

We are so happy to hear that the service has been working well for you! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: April 25, 2017

We were letting go of the person that was answering the phone and we needed somebody to answer our phones, so we contacted Davinci Virtual. Right now, we just use the answering service. The team at Davinci have been really good and I've been happy with them so far. I've actually recommended Davinci to a few other small companies like mine that don't have enough money for a full-time person for phone answering.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that it has been working well for you and your business needs. Feel free to call our customer service department at 877-693-2846 if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: April 23, 2017

We started our business in 2015 and I needed a secretarial service to answer the phone. I was not gonna be able to attend to that. Once we decided to go national, we decided to use Davinci. They provided a number of options for my needs that I think were in sync with one another and that's why I'm currently still doing business with them. We have multiple phone numbers with Davinci that we use for our clients. We also set up masked numbers so that we sell a service where we can actually field most of the phone calls for the client company, in this case, a golf club and those services will focus and center around membership enrollment.

Also, I use it for the secretarial function and I use it strictly for incoming calls. It seems to work but it's not cheap. It's $100 a month and then there's a setup fee associated with that as well. So, after you do eight or 10 clubs, it starts to get pricey. If I'm gonna be a multiple user, I should get a better deal. But they're service-driven and their service has been very supportive in terms of the folks and their communication and administrative skills.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We look forward to working with you more moving forward.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Our experience with Davinci Virtual has been great. We use the mail pick-up feature, and business has been really on top of things. It's very good.

Davinci Virtual

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear we are able to assist with giving your business a more professional look. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We were looking for a virtual office and discovered DaVinci. We were happy with the initial conversation that we had, and because of their level of professionalism, we decided to go with them. We use their reception feature the most for inbound and outbound calls, and so far, we have been happy with our experience. Since working with DaVinci, our business has had a new professional outlook to it. We feel the ease in many areas especially outgoing calls and that is one of the main reasons we like it.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear it's working well for you so far. We also run promotions on our phone service if you ever want to look back into adding that in the future, the pricing may have gone down. Feel free to contact us at 877-693-2846 to see what different specials we have going on, or if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I like how Davinci Virtual could put my business license there. I enjoy having a place where I can meet clients if I need to and not have to rent a space for so much per month, that instead of paying $500 a month, I just go pay $20 and meet people. It's very professional. I use the mailing system and might use some room rental as well. I would try the phone services too eventually, but right now they're too expensive for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual is perfect. I’m using it as a virtual address and the 800 phone number also, and I love it so much. They are professional and friendly. They are so good, they have the knowledge, and they know what they are doing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Davinci Virtual has been a place holder for me as I use it for the business address. I haven’t needed it a lot but I’m glad that it’s there. Their reps have also been very helpful. I have no problem at all and I've been pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not in the office all the time and I need to be able to take calls, so I had the virtual reception feature of Davinci Virtual. So far, so good. I'd definitely recommend them.

Davinci Virtual

Thanks for providing feedback about your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I did not want to put my home address as a home business. I have a P.O. Box but I did not really want just the post office location. So I use the virtual office part of Davinci Virtual and it is a very nice and convenient location. So far, so good. Everything is working fine and they let me know when I have mail. It's a very good service and I’m happy.

Davinci Virtual Company Profile