Call toll free
4.62/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

205 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 6, 2019

Right now, we run a business out of my home. We’re a virtual team and we have resources all over the country. But the address of the business is my home address, and so, the entire purpose of the exercise to get a professional address was to get an address that looked good. And if somebody were to do a Google Street Map search of the address, it would look like a professional business. We used Davinci because of the price point and how pretty the address sounded for the vanity.

We had a number of calls with their reps going through the setup process and two of the interactions didn't go as smooth as I would have hoped. One was a follow-up from the team and they told us there was stuff we needed to do that didn't need to be done. So, when I called them back, like, “I thought we already did this.” And then, they acknowledged that there was some glitch on their end that caused them to re-contact us, but it was indeed already done. And then, there was some paperwork they asked us to fill out for something and it didn't feel right that I needed to get the driver’s license. It felt inappropriate that I had to get the driver’s license information from my co-founder to set it up. So, I just stepped out of that. But the people were pleasant, cordial, and professional. It was just those two misses, but they weren’t enough to bother me.

David,

Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. I am sorry to hear about the bit of confusion during the setup, however I am glad that we were able to get it resolved for you. The professional office will look great for your business and we are excited that we can provide that service for you!

Customer Care Manager

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I’m an authorized retailer for a couple of Fortune 500 companies but we do sales from our homes. I didn't have a physical location so I needed a virtual office to technically have a location for some of the requirements for some of those contracts. I got quotes from other businesses but Davinci is my first company in that regard. Their pricing and how quickly they would contact prospects led to me sign up with them.

I use them for inbound calling and when I was setting it up, they were really on it. So it made the process very easy. Then for any concerns that I had, they had the answers right away. Or if they didn't know the answers, the managers on duty knew what to say. So it was a really great experience. They were very professional. They also seem to do a good job of making you aware of the different features that you may not already have. I get emails of their promotions. If I needed an office, I could probably get one but since I don't really need it, it’s more for meetings. The features I would use more than anything else would be for sales meetings and renting by-the-hour like if I need to do a sales presentation or I happen to have an interview out of town.

Brandon,

I am so pleased to know about what a great experience you've with our offices and phone service! We always try to go above and beyond to ensure the setup process is easy & efficient for our clients, so thanks for sharing your feedback to let us know we are hitting this mark!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed up with a consultant firm and in a class I was taking through them, we were told how to build business credit as well as how to establish our business and build that business presence. Utilizing a virtual address is one of the foundations of changing everything company-wise and utilizing an office space to have an office front instead of having a residential address reflects my business. The consultant firm referred us to Davinci Virtual and setting up and establishing a virtual office was a smooth transition.

The first time I received mail at the office space I utilize in Bentonville, Arkansas, I was notified via email. Going there, I talked with the people, saw how everything works and it was good. My experience was wonderful. Davinci improved our business 100%. Within that first month of acquiring a virtual office, I received my first business credit card and that was a great stepping stone. I wouldn't have been able to get that utilizing my residential address. I’ve already recommended Davinci to everybody I know.

Cornelius,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful success story with us! I am so glad to know that we were able to assist with this stepping stone and help improve your business. We appreciate you choosing Davinci Virtual.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I started up a new company and I was trying to figure out how to do a lease office space. I found out about the market of virtual office spaces and started searching around the Houston area, and I came across Davinci Virtual on the internet. I'm using Davinci for the virtual office. I’m paying them to utilize their office address and to also have them forward any business mail that they receive to wherever I happen to be at that given time. I’m an independent consultant so I don’t have a typical storefront. Without Davinci, I would have to list my home address, if not business address, and I would get a lot of correspondence from companies that had them on public information. So, from that perspective, Davinci is saving me that hassle and it is pure convenience.

I came to realize that Davinci doesn’t own or lease the office space. They are a middleman and the company that owns and operates the space that my address is tied to is a totally different company. I’ve had first-hand interactions with the company. I went to their facility to pick up a package and they were very nice. They were staffed normal business hours and they had available office space and conference things. If you want to come in there and utilize physical space, you can do so on a scheduled basis. Once I signed up with Davinci for the service and everything was set up on AutoPay, I had no correspondence with them other than the upselling emails that they send out on occasion trying to get me to subscribe to additional services. They are not calling me every day and not creating a whole lot of extra work for me.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had a lousy experience with Regus in the past. And then Davinci Virtual had an offer for an address that I could use in a nice building local to me. I use the address for an LLC that I haven't really been able to get off the ground yet. They only do mail forwarding once a week and I've been dealing with the fallout from that for the past 45 days. Even though I've hit the skids with invoicing, once everything is back up to speed again, it's going to be a big deal because I've got the business down south in Texas. It's possible that I might be moving to one of the rocky states, but I'll keep the address in Fort Worth.

Davinci Virtual needs to work on a way that they could either open my mail and scan it or if there was some administrator solution where I could open the mail on a daily basis and a scan gets sent to me within a couple business day. It may entail more administrator overhead on their end, but if it was priced that was consistent with the idea that they could cover the expense and make a profit, they might find that people would be receptive to it.

Anybody who's gonna have a virtual office is gonna be joining for a couple of reasons. One, because they're probably working from home and trying to get something off the ground. Two, because on occasion, they need to come in and have a professional location. I recently passed a building where you can join an occasional meeting. And it's a bit of a hassle to go down to 777 main which is downtown Fort Worth and physically retrieve mail. Some people will need to do that if they either have privacy concerns or they need the hard copy documents for some transactions taking place or original documents that have been signed by a client or counter party.

Also, I got behind on the billing and they were really fast on the trigger to say, "We're shutting you down. We think you're in fault." I was 30 days out and they were sounding like they were gonna sue me and I keep sending people messages telling them what my situation is and I'm gonna be current this month, and then, they never respond to that. I simply continue to get vicious collection emails. Other than that, everybody at Davinci has been polite and helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: May 16, 2019

What started out as a smooth process ended in my worst nightmare. I rented a virtual office space with DaVinci for my new business. The package I secured was a monthly contract with an initiation fee for the first month. What I didn't know was that hidden in DaVinci's terms and conditions (and displayed nowhere else in their package offer on their website) was a SIX MONTH CONTRACT upon purchasing their MONTHLY package. I only signed up with DaVinci so that I could get a professional looking business for my customers to see when looking up my firm. Starting up a new business isn't easy, so I decided it would be easier to use a P.O. box instead. Upon that decision, I called in after about four months to cancel my MONTHLY subscription.

Unbeknownst to me, they threw the terms and conditions my way. BE WARNED people... If you're going to sign a contract with DaVinci Virtual, be SURE to take the TIME read through their fine print (THOROUGHLY) as they will HIDE the fact that you're signing up for a much LONGER contract than your original intention. Also, in their terms and conditions, the SIX MONTH CONTRACT was NOT highlighted, bolded, underlined, or even capitalized. Unbelievably SHADY COMPANY!!

Original review: April 25, 2019

Davinci's reps have been good and helpful. Whenever I have any questions, they would answer them and would take care of any issues. The voicemail system with them was a little bit weird though. I get all kinds of weird seven-minute voicemails that don't make any sense. They have to get fixed. But other than that, things has been okay with Davinci Virtual.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I work from home but I wanted to find a place where I could see clients. Davinci Virtual was close by my home so I use their virtual office. Their reps were good when setting up my account and taking all the information I needed. They followed up on everything as well. However, the cost could be a little bit less. But the market determines the cost so there's nothing we can do about that.

Original review: April 21, 2019

We were looking around for a couple of business phone systems. I talked to other companies, but I didn’t like the way they perform for everything they offered. Davinci Virtual was a lot more professional. My partner uses the system and he uses all of the features. I made one phone call because I was asking for help and they helped out a lot. I helped call other companies before and from what my partner said, Davinci Virtual is the best. They are the most professional, most courteous, and most helpful.

Davinci Virtual response

Narith thank you for sharing your comments with us! I am pleased to know that our team has been so professional, courteous and helpful! That is great to hear that we are the best! Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are always here to assist.

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: April 15, 2019

We've booked a few meeting rooms through Davinci over the years and it's always been a simple, easy experience. The first time I booked one, I called into their support line with some questions and their team was awesome! Since then, I've just booked directly online and never had an issue. The rooms we've booked are exactly as described on the website. I'd highly recommend Davinci.

Davinci Virtual response

Bryan thank you so much for sharing feedback about your experience with booking our meeting rooms! I'm glad you've found it to be a simple and easy process. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to help.

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: April 13, 2019

Davinci Virtual is great. I like its price. It’s a bit more affordable for me. Also, their customer service is better processed than my previous virtual office too. I called to see if I had a package there and the lady was able to assist me. They had my mail and they had it set aside. The lady was very friendly and she gave me what I needed.

Davinci Virtual response

Shavonda thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad our team was able to assist with your mail and the price is affordable. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to help.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My experience with Davinci has been above reproach. The Davinci staff does exceptional work. I can highly recommend their virtual office solutions to anyone looking to grow their business. My company's executive team has also used Davinci meeting rooms and day offices for multiple off-site meetings and events. Our experience has been great. Rooms have been clean, equipped as expected, and perfect for our meetings. I can definitely recommend Davinci meeting rooms to anyone looking for great meeting space.

Davinci Virtual response

Craig, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm so glad to hear that the services and meeting rooms have been a great experience. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to assist.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I needed a virtual office for my business and although the Davinci Virtual prices were higher than if I were to just contact the virtual office and do a contract with them directly, I decided to stay with Davinci for my company phone number. Davinci directs calls for me to my personal number. Having a company phone number looks more official and professional for customers. I provided Davinci a phone script for when people would call the company phone, what I wanted them to hear and Davinci was able to fulfill that. Davinci Virtual definitely helped.

I corresponded with two ladies there and they were very professional. The first person set up the account and the second one is who I communicated with to record the message that I wanted. It has been a really good experience. Davinci Virtual was very easy to find and to put up an account with. They were very patient with me as I had to change my appointment from time to time. I’m very satisfied at this point.

Davinci Virtual response

Isabelle thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad the professional number is working out well for your business and the phone service is suiting your needs. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to help.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I've had the pleasure of working with Davinci for almost a year and a half now, and I would strongly recommend them to anyone. My time and experience with them have helped me grow professionally. I've found them to be very responsive to questions, and willing to provide whatever information I needed.

Davinci Virtual response

Clayton thank you so much for your feedback! Please let us know how we can continue to help you grow and we are always happy to help!

Original review: April 10, 2019

Davinci Virtual is doing a great job. My friend told me that it is a good company. And everything is very easy to do. It’s not confusing, and so I like it very much.

Davinci Virtual response

Robert we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! I'm happy to hear that the process was easy and our team is doing a great job! Feel free to let us know if you need anything else.

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: March 29, 2019

I was about to quit and I needed to find an office space. A lady named Nicole told me about Davinci and I didn’t even know that they had a mailing service. I called within the hour and I showed up at their office downtown. The staff made setting things up seamless. I’ve been using Davinci for four months and I’ve had a great experience. I’m very satisfied.

Davinci Virtual response

Ahmad thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear the setup was seamless and you've been satisfied with the service thus far. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance and our team is always here to help.

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: March 18, 2019

We're setting up some new company and we use Davinci. Whatever they wrote up on their website impressed me more than what other people wrote there. They provided better items that we could use them for, not just to get mail and forward it to us. Right now, we only get mail forwarding and they’ve been very good. They did the job I want them to do and they did it well.

Davinci Virtual response

Allen we appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us! I'm pleased to know the service has been very good so far! Please let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to assist!

Customer Care Supervisor

Original review: March 14, 2019

I searched the internet for a virtual office and Davinci Virtual came up. I liked how easy Davinci Virtual made it. The customer service team was pleasant and efficient. Every step of it was wonderful and it was a great experience. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Thomas,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am so glad that the experience was wonderful and our team has been so pleasant to deal with! Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are always here to help.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: March 8, 2019

Davinci Virtual knew what they were doing. They had their online thing together. The interactions that I had with the team at Davinci were very positive. I haven’t used any of the features in the system, just the address, but I’ve got my eyes set on the live office space for some meetings this year. I just wish that they keep their platform the same and that they don't mess around with their website. It’s worked good.

David,

We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy that you have had an overall positive experience with us. I will also pass along your feedback about the website as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: March 7, 2019

I liked Davinci Virtual's reviews, cost, and location. The customer service team was very good. I had a problem with my mail and I would write open letters a couple of times, and they responded. I use the mail forwarding feature the most. I’m happy with Davinci Virtual.

Jeffrey,

I am so happy to hear about your positive experience. It's great that you were able to find a location at a cost that was able to accommodate your needs. Let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to assist.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: March 4, 2019

Updated on 03/07/2019: This review is related to my review posted on March 4, 2019. In response to my review, Ms. Summer ** from DaVinci Virtual wrote to apologize that my mail was lost and asking me to call her so that she can do everything possible to resolve the issue. Well, I called, and she told me that the office, which mishandled my mail, was not cooperative and that there was nothing DaVinci could do. She made sure to tell me that under DaVinci's General Terms of Service, they are not responsible for lost mail. She also advised that for further questions my attorney can contact their attorney. So, for anyone who considers opening an account with DaVinci, if your mail is lost by them or their agents, no one will take responsibility for anything.

Original Review: I rent virtual address at Avenue Business Center (ABC) through Davinci Virtual and sometimes, I use their mail forwarding service to have the mail received in ABC' office sent to my home address. When I make the request, I attach a pre-paid, self-addressed FedEx label to expedite the delivery of my mail. Two weeks ago, I made a request for forwarding of my mail and attached a pre-paid, FedEx label. After not receiving my mail for a few days, I followed up with Davinci, and a customer representative told me that they could not get any information from the office that had may mail.

After an exchange of several emails, ABC' office called me directly and told me they were not sure where my mail was. They indicated they had the pre-paid FedEx label and they could use it to send the new mail, that was received a week after my request. I agreed. I received the new mail the day after, but the original mail from the week before was still missing and no one knew what had happened to it. After several more emails back and forth, here is the explanation that I received from DaVinci:

ABC office deposited my mail in the FedEx drop-box, located in their office building on the same day I requested the forwarding service. FedEx, however, failed to collect the mail from the drop-box for a whole week (craziest thing I have ever heard). When they deposited my mail, they used the FedEx label that I had sent. A week later, when the office talked to me over the phone, they deposited my new mail, using the same FedEx label. They claim that FedEx collected both envelopes of mail on the same day (I wonder how they knew FedEx collected the first mail on that day) but somehow, the mail from the week before got lost and no one knows where it is.

I spoke with FedEx and they assured me that the mail at that location was collected twice per day. FedEx also assured me that when they collect mail, they scan the label before they accept that mail; and that if there were two envelopes with identical labels, their system would have given an error while scanning the second envelope. FedEx did not find any error in their record and told me that there was no way the drop box had a second envelope with identical label. I confronted Davinci again, telling them that the information that they had given me contradicts FedEx's records and just does not make sense. Their response was that there was nothing they could do and that they were sorry. So, my mail is lost and no one is accountable for it.

Tsveta,

I am so sorry to hear about the experience you've had with your mail! I can certainly understand why you are frustrated and I would love to speak with you to see what I can do to further assist. I tried reaching you by phone and left a message so you have my direct contact info. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience and I will ensure that you are taken care of.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: March 2, 2019

It has been four months since I started working with Davinci Virtual. The set-up process over the phone was very easy to do and I liked the notary service that they have, via webcam. The flexibility and the services that are provided made me go with them. I get the emails from the answering service. They send us an email when somebody contacts the company. We just started with Davinci Virtual so it hasn’t given us any impact yet, but I’m sure that as we acquire a contract, things will get better. All the people we talked to and the different people who helped us out were very friendly and knowledgeable. While I need a military discount on the monthly charge, I still recommend Davinci Virtual.

Cesar,

Thank you for taking time to provide such a thorough review! That is great to hear that the setup process was easy and we've been able to provide valuable services and flexibility! Thanks for trusting us with your business, we appreciate it!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I use DaVinci's address and the auto reception services. I'd recommend them.

Frank,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback and recommending our services! We appreciate your business.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Davinci Virtual has a virtual office in town and through a LegalZoom membership, I am able to get some discount from them. I've been working with them for 3 months now and I use their virtual office service. I use their address so that I don’t need to put my personal address for my business. The whole process of setting everything up was very easy and the interactions I've had with their reps have been very straightforward. My experience with them has been okay.

Victoria,

I am so glad the setup process and interaction with the team have been easy and straight forward! It's great being able to use the virtual office address for your business rather than a home address! Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to help.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I needed Davinci Virtual. We use them as mail assistant and it's been a great service. They can put me up for another three months. Unless they give me a discount, I will stay there for six more months. Nevertheless, I would recommend to a friend. They're great.

Wallace,

We appreciate you providing feedback about your experience! I'm glad the service has been great. Please let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to assist!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I needed a virtual office and I spoke to several companies but Davinci was more reasonable than the rest. My interactions with their staff have been very good as well. The secretary is very nice and real knowledgeable. I like the experience of going over there. I also use the mail service right now.

Gilbert,

That is great to hear you found Davinci to be the most reasonable option out there for your virtual office! Our staff works hard to ensure you have a pleasant experience, so thank you so much for sharing your feedback.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I needed a business address and somebody recommended Davinci to me. I use their virtual office and it's been a positive experience. Anytime I’ve communicated with them has also been helpful.

Sandra,

That's great that we were recommended to you and you've had a positive experience with our company! Thank you so much for choosing Davinci and trusting us with your business.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I went online looking for a virtual office and I liked the price of Davinci Virtual. I’ve got a real office in the past and this is the first virtual office I’ve had. I needed the address more than anything else. People should check Davinci out if they need a virtual office and make their own decision.

Brian,

I'm glad we were able to get you a virtual office at a good price! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Davinci has a lot of locations here in South Florida, Miami area and I use them for their address and if necessary, their office space. But the third-party notary was a pain and it wasn't very intuitive. I was online all day dealing with these things and if one hadn't done the process before, it was very easy to get lost. The reps also don't reach back to me right away. They left me there in the queue for 10 minutes and I didn't understand what's going on. Also, the link they kept sending me wasn't working so it took a week and a half to get it done. Still, I am happy with Davinci and everyone that I dealt with is great.

David,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the notary! We are currently working on this internally to ensure this is a smooth process for our clients moving forward. I really appreciate you sharing your feedback about this as we are always looking for ways to improve!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

The state requires that I have an office and Davinci Virtual provides me with a virtual office, a place for me to keep legally. My experience with them has been great.

Justin,

That is wonderful to hear! I am glad your experience has been great. Let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to help!

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs