Call toll free
4.74/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

182 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I went online looking for a virtual office and I liked the price of Davinci Virtual. I’ve got a real office in the past and this is the first virtual office I’ve had. I needed the address more than anything else. People should check Davinci out if they need a virtual office and make their own decision.

Brian,

I'm glad we were able to get you a virtual office at a good price! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Customer Care Manager

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Davinci has a lot of locations here in South Florida, Miami area and I use them for their address and if necessary, their office space. But the third-party notary was a pain and it wasn't very intuitive. I was online all day dealing with these things and if one hadn't done the process before, it was very easy to get lost. The reps also don't reach back to me right away. They left me there in the queue for 10 minutes and I didn't understand what's going on. Also, the link they kept sending me wasn't working so it took a week and a half to get it done. Still, I am happy with Davinci and everyone that I dealt with is great.

David,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the notary! We are currently working on this internally to ensure this is a smooth process for our clients moving forward. I really appreciate you sharing your feedback about this as we are always looking for ways to improve!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

The state requires that I have an office and Davinci Virtual provides me with a virtual office, a place for me to keep legally. My experience with them has been great.

Justin,

That is wonderful to hear! I am glad your experience has been great. Let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to help!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Davinci Virtual was recommended to me through LegalZoom. I reached out to them and they said they can help me. They have an address that I could use in Wyoming and that helped my business. I have them for about two months now. I use the Davinci system more on the office. They get my mail and send it to me if I need it. I’ve already recommended to my friends and I told them the ease of operation at Davinci.

Jason,

I'm glad the office in Wyoming is working out for you and your business! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we really appreciate it.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I was googling for an address, and I signed up with Davinci Virtual. I receive all my business mail there, so it doesn’t come to my home. The young ladies I interacted with when I was getting everything set up were very helpful with the whole process. If someone I knew will be looking for a business address to ship mail to, I would recommend Davinci.

Michael,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I am happy to hear that our team was so helpful with the setup process. Let us know if you need anything else and we are always here to help.

Customer Care Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was looking for virtual offices and I went to Davinci's website. Eventually, I had a representative call me back. There was some confusion with the forms I had to submit but I spoke to their customer service representatives a few times and in the end, they made everything right. The process has been okay but the monthly cost, for the service level I have, is a little on the high side. That’s my only criticism though. In terms of value, it's very nice otherwise. It's basically a PO box and it's perfectly adequate. It's convenient and that’s the primary thing for me. I'm on the road a lot so it's nice to have somebody sort of look after all my mailings.

Tom,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the initial on-boarding process, however I am glad everything is working out now that you're set up. I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

One of my friends recommended Davinci to me. I signed up and I use the virtual office for the address purpose. Davinci gave to me what I was looking for and whatever I expected. They're doing fine. The service is convenient for somebody who wants to stay in one location and open a corporation in other location without being there. For that purpose, it makes a lot of sense.

Natalia,

I'm glad we were able to provide a convenient solution that makes sense for your specific needs. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I'm using Davinci for a virtual address for my business, and I never had any problems. I had spoken with their representative to ask basic questions and the customer service was okay.

Ben,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! That is great that you have been using the address without any problems! Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance and we are always happy to help.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

We had a need for a virtual office and I remembered hearing about Davinci from somewhere. So, we signed up with them and we mostly use the address and mail forwarding features. However, I wish there was more flexibility changing virtual office addresses because I'm paying the same rate for a virtual office in one building as I am in a city in another building. Also, I had a need to switch fairly quickly and I didn’t realize that I was locked into it for six months. Other than that, their reps were all pleasant and professional.

James,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with moving locations. All of our offices do require a 6 month contract and I apologize if that was not more clear upon signing up online. I will review this internally to ensure the terms of service are easy to identify for our clients moving forward. I really appreciate you sharing you feedback about your experience!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I’m an authorized retailer for a couple of Fortune 500 companies but we do sales from our homes. I didn't have a physical location so I needed a virtual office to technically have a location for some of the requirements for some of those contracts. I got quotes from other businesses but Davinci is my first company in that regard. Their pricing and how quickly they would contact prospects led to me sign up with them.

I use them for inbound calling and when I was setting it up, they were really on it. So it made the process very easy. Then for any concerns that I had, they had the answers right away. Or if they didn't know the answers, the managers on duty knew what to say. So it was a really great experience. They were very professional. They also seem to do a good job of making you aware of the different features that you may not already have. I get emails of their promotions. If I needed an office, I could probably get one but since I don't really need it, it’s more for meetings. The features I would use more than anything else would be for sales meetings and renting by-the-hour like if I need to do a sales presentation or I happen to have an interview out of town.

Brandon,

I am so pleased to know about what a great experience you've with our offices and phone service! We always try to go above and beyond to ensure the setup process is easy & efficient for our clients, so thanks for sharing your feedback to let us know we are hitting this mark!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

My brother is with Davinci Virtual and he told me about them. Their business phone system is the first one that we used and we mostly use it for the local calling. We spoke with their reps at the signup process and they were professional and friendly. They walked us through everything and answered our questions. Working with Davinci has improved our business.

Carlos,

We love being able to help our clients improve their business! I'm glad that our team was professional and friendly through the signup process. Thanks for being a part of Davinci Virtual!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I'm using Davinci Virtual for an office. They were able to process my office with that so I decided to get in contact with them and they were the first one that made sense on price so I went with them. Overall, it has been pleasant. When I've had to reach out to people to get lease documents and stuff like that, they've always been pretty receptive.

Tyler,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad the experience has been pleasant and the team has been able to assist with any requests you've had. We look forward to working with you more!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I needed a safe and secure place to get my mail. One of my friends referred me to Davinci Virtual and I got their services. I mainly use their mail collection feature. There are two ladies that I call there. They also call and check on me to make sure that everything is okay.

Xamiere,

Knowing your mail is in a safe and secure place definitely brings peace of mind! I'm glad we've been able to provide this valuable service for your business and that the team is taking great care of you.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I needed a virtual office and I've been using Davinci for the phone service for three months now. But I am getting emails from them almost every day so I've had to push those to spam. I don't know if I'm getting any important ones from them or not but it loads up and there's no way to unsubscribe. I'd like to know how to do that.

Davinci Virtual response

Daniel, I am so sorry for any inconvenience those emails have caused. I have made sure to remove you from our mailing list so you will not receive promotional emails moving forward. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with and I am happy to help!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We use Davinci to answer after hours calls. It keeps us up to date with our patients that call in after hours and I love the fact that they are able to send us emails and we’re able to look at them, listen to them and reach out if there are any true emergencies. But they only serve up to certain hours and we would prefer 24 hours. Other than that, their team is good to work with and it’s nice to know that there is an actual person on the other side. They relay information as often as we get phone calls and they’re solid.

Laura,

I will pass along your feedback in regards to the hours of operation as we are always looking for ways to improve! I'm glad that the rest of the service has been so solid for you and your patients.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

We looked online trying to find some virtual space and found Davinci Virtual. They served its purpose for our event.

Donna,

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with us! I'm glad the space worked for your event. Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to help.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Davinci was referred by a friend and we like their virtual office. We use the receptionist service the most. I own some property and I rent it out to people I work with and to people abroad. And when they call the 1800 number, that number is sent to my number and we'll coordinate everything that way. Working with Davinci has improved my business a lot, and I look forward to continue to work with Davinci. It’s a virtual office that I need because I have another job, and I need to have someone to man the phones for the properties that I own abroad that I rent out to people. I’m happy with the experience.

Davinci Virtual response

Hansom I am so glad that we are able to assist you with your business needs! It's great to hear that our service has helped to improve your business. Thanks for sharing feedback about your experience, we really appreciate it!

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed up with a consultant firm and in a class I was taking through them, we were told how to build business credit as well as how to establish our business and build that business presence. Utilizing a virtual address is one of the foundations of changing everything company-wise and utilizing an office space to have an office front instead of having a residential address reflects my business. The consultant firm referred us to Davinci Virtual and setting up and establishing a virtual office was a smooth transition.

The first time I received mail at the office space I utilize in Bentonville, Arkansas, I was notified via email. Going there, I talked with the people, saw how everything works and it was good. My experience was wonderful. Davinci improved our business 100%. Within that first month of acquiring a virtual office, I received my first business credit card and that was a great stepping stone. I wouldn't have been able to get that utilizing my residential address. I’ve already recommended Davinci to everybody I know.

Cornelius,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful success story with us! I am so glad to know that we were able to assist with this stepping stone and help improve your business. We appreciate you choosing Davinci Virtual.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Davinci Virtual has an affordable rate and I was also interested in the convenience. I wanted help to form a corporate address and be more on corporate building, in a sense. Then hopefully, I can set up some meetings there as well. I've also spoken with their representatives and everything was fine. They helped me and answered all my questions.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We're using the mail and phone services of Davinci. It's a convenient choice and their customer service team did very well. Their services are good.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

The packages from Davinci Virtual seemed that they would fit my business needs. Their offices are all throughout the United States and they have a very convenient location for my business. I’ve used the Davinci system for the business address where I have mail and stuff forwarded. Their team has been great and responsive. And I’d recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I signed up for the virtual office solution as I told the sales representative I needed more than just a mailbox. I was told I would receive a full business presence and have an office available at an additional fee if I needed it! The startup fee was $150 and the $75.00 a month, I went down to see the location and check the mail and walked up to the secretary. She told me she wasn’t able to show me around but gave me my mailbox key and said I could walk myself around! I asked where my business name was and she said it would be on the downstairs directory! I looked and it wasn’t! Then I was told that was an additional fee! I then receive notice they are raising my contracted rate by $5.00 per month! Wait I’m contracted at $75.00! Apparently this is Davinci Virtual's status quo.

Davinci Virtual response

Sean, I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with your account! I am happy to work with you to ensure this is resolved in a satisfactory way. I have left you a couple of messages as well as sent an email so that you can contact me directly. I look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Davinci Virtual was very affordable compared to others and it was a really good address so those factors moved me to go and close with them. We have been really great so far. I use Davinci Virtual mostly for the address that I need in town. Other than that, I have no other use for the infrastructure, at least at this stage of the business. It’s a starting business but if I have to expand on utilizing their infrastructure, I would definitely go with them. My interactions with their team was mostly through email. The signing up was very straightforward. After that, I constantly received communication from them, not only sales communications but also making themselves available to help in case we need any. So, I do have access to local contacts as well as support infrastructure that Davinci keeps nationwide.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I needed to have a good business presence so we signed up with Davinci Virtual. Working with them makes me look good. I use their FreedomVoice service, a virtual phone number. I just pay $50 a month for the virtual office and I don’t get mail forwarding or call forwarding. None of that. But I’d like to find out more about the calling so I’ll look into it. So far, my interactions with their team has been good. Everything has been nice and easy. One time when I called them about upgrading my plan, I was done in about 15 minutes.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I started a business and I was doing it at home so I needed a physical address for my business. I got in contact with Davinci and got their services. They are friendly and helpful. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I use Davinci for a virtual office so that I can have an established page for my trucking company and to get mail for the business. We use the address ** and Suite 300 and we've had people say that they've been sending mail to Suite 300 in Charlotte. But when I went there to collect, two ladies that worked there said we didn't have any mail so that was weird. But apart from that, they do a good job and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I went to the Davinci website and they have some locations in Vegas where I’m based out of. It was cool and the price was good. I mostly use it for business address. Their team contacted me through emails and their professionalism was fine.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I started up a new company and I was trying to figure out how to do a lease office space. I found out about the market of virtual office spaces and started searching around the Houston area, and I came across Davinci Virtual on the internet. I'm using Davinci for the virtual office. I’m paying them to utilize their office address and to also have them forward any business mail that they receive to wherever I happen to be at that given time. I’m an independent consultant so I don’t have a typical storefront. Without Davinci, I would have to list my home address, if not business address, and I would get a lot of correspondence from companies that had them on public information. So, from that perspective, Davinci is saving me that hassle and it is pure convenience.

I came to realize that Davinci doesn’t own or lease the office space. They are a middleman and the company that owns and operates the space that my address is tied to is a totally different company. I’ve had first-hand interactions with the company. I went to their facility to pick up a package and they were very nice. They were staffed normal business hours and they had available office space and conference things. If you want to come in there and utilize physical space, you can do so on a scheduled basis. Once I signed up with Davinci for the service and everything was set up on AutoPay, I had no correspondence with them other than the upselling emails that they send out on occasion trying to get me to subscribe to additional services. They are not calling me every day and not creating a whole lot of extra work for me.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Davinci Virtual is absolutely worthy of anyone's consideration. I needed space and they were one of several that I contacted. They were on my list because of the referral from a friend. My initial need was access to conference rooms, PO Box mail services, and a place that I could potentially expand into using other services, like more permanent office space. Now, I am currently mostly using Davinci's post office services, but that may be changing soon as I am currently looking into new space. I've spoken mostly 90% of the time with Lucy, the office manager at my location and she's just been very helpful in terms of showing me around and orienting me to the space.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I have a private aircraft management company that tends to wealthy individuals. While I manage everything from my phone nowadays, I like the ability to list on my website a downtown Fort Lauderdale address. In addition, it's nice to have an 800 number and an eFax as well. Hence, I decided to do it with Davinci. So far, it's working out for me for my needs.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs