Call toll free
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1200 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

160 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Davinci Virtual was very affordable compared to others and it was a really good address so those factors moved me to go and close with them. We have been really great so far. I use Davinci Virtual mostly for the address that I need in town. Other than that, I have no other use for the infrastructure, at least at this stage of the business. It’s a starting business but if I have to expand on utilizing their infrastructure, I would definitely go with them. My interactions with their team was mostly through email. The signing up was very straightforward. After that, I constantly received communication from them, not only sales communications but also making themselves available to help in case we need any. So, I do have access to local contacts as well as support infrastructure that Davinci keeps nationwide.

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I needed to have a good business presence so we signed up with Davinci Virtual. Working with them makes me look good. I use their FreedomVoice service, a virtual phone number. I just pay $50 a month for the virtual office and I don’t get mail forwarding or call forwarding. None of that. But I’d like to find out more about the calling so I’ll look into it. So far, my interactions with their team has been good. Everything has been nice and easy. One time when I called them about upgrading my plan, I was done in about 15 minutes.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I started a business and I was doing it at home so I needed a physical address for my business. I got in contact with Davinci and got their services. They are friendly and helpful. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I use Davinci for a virtual office so that I can have an established page for my trucking company and to get mail for the business. We use the address ** and Suite 300 and we've had people say that they've been sending mail to Suite 300 in Charlotte. But when I went there to collect, two ladies that worked there said we didn't have any mail so that was weird. But apart from that, they do a good job and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I went to the Davinci website and they have some locations in Vegas where I’m based out of. It was cool and the price was good. I mostly use it for business address. Their team contacted me through emails and their professionalism was fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I started up a new company and I was trying to figure out how to do a lease office space. I found out about the market of virtual office spaces and started searching around the Houston area, and I came across Davinci Virtual on the internet. I'm using Davinci for the virtual office. I’m paying them to utilize their office address and to also have them forward any business mail that they receive to wherever I happen to be at that given time. I’m an independent consultant so I don’t have a typical storefront. Without Davinci, I would have to list my home address, if not business address, and I would get a lot of correspondence from companies that had them on public information. So, from that perspective, Davinci is saving me that hassle and it is pure convenience.

I came to realize that Davinci doesn’t own or lease the office space. They are a middleman and the company that owns and operates the space that my address is tied to is a totally different company. I’ve had first-hand interactions with the company. I went to their facility to pick up a package and they were very nice. They were staffed normal business hours and they had available office space and conference things. If you want to come in there and utilize physical space, you can do so on a scheduled basis. Once I signed up with Davinci for the service and everything was set up on AutoPay, I had no correspondence with them other than the upselling emails that they send out on occasion trying to get me to subscribe to additional services. They are not calling me every day and not creating a whole lot of extra work for me.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Davinci Virtual is absolutely worthy of anyone's consideration. I needed space and they were one of several that I contacted. They were on my list because of the referral from a friend. My initial need was access to conference rooms, PO Box mail services, and a place that I could potentially expand into using other services, like more permanent office space. Now, I am currently mostly using Davinci's post office services, but that may be changing soon as I am currently looking into new space. I've spoken mostly 90% of the time with Lucy, the office manager at my location and she's just been very helpful in terms of showing me around and orienting me to the space.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I have a private aircraft management company that tends to wealthy individuals. While I manage everything from my phone nowadays, I like the ability to list on my website a downtown Fort Lauderdale address. In addition, it's nice to have an 800 number and an eFax as well. Hence, I decided to do it with Davinci. So far, it's working out for me for my needs.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I wanted a bare-bones type of service where they would answer phone calls and take messages so I got Davinci Virtual. The service has been helpful to my business. The customer service reps were very nice helping me set up everything.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I was starting my own small business and I needed a local address for the business entity. A customer who was using Davinci Virtual referred me to them and so far, I love my experience. I use their mail and meeting spaces. As a start-up business, it makes the most sense financially to go with the virtual office versus trying to find a small local place to work out of. It's very cost-efficient. All the people at Davinci Virtual's office were very friendly and helpful. They always welcomed me with a warm greeting and they took care of anything I needed. It made me feel like almost a family. I would recommend Davinci Virtual to anyone. They’ll enjoy it just as much as I do.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Davinci is helpful to my business and my experience has been great. I receive my mail there and it's a nice place where my system takes the mail off that. In the beginning, I got a lot of emails from different people, so I got confused as to who I was working with. Davinci should keep that simple. However, the reps are friendly and on point. They follow up and make sure everything is going well.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Davinci has been wonderful. We are a new startup company and having the address has been good for us. Having their virtual office is very helpful for our business too. Their reps are very willing to help and their professionalism is outstanding. Other than their website might need a little updating, everything is good. We would recommend Davinci.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We have Davinci Virtual for an address and mail forwarding, and they're doing what I need them to do. I just needed a presence in Virginia and most of our mail doesn't even go there anyway. The representatives have been good too. Everything has been fine. So if you're looking for a virtual office, Davinci is good.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My husband, Bob, told me that Davinci was one of the companies that came out with very nice ratings. So, I decided to use them for the address of my company and I'm pretty happy with them. It's a very affordable way to do business and I've been using Davinci for about four months now. One time, their rep also called me to make sure that everything was fine. I would highly recommend Davinci Virtual.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I was looking for a solution because I didn't want to rent an office space for my first day of business. Davinci Virtual popped up on Google search so I got connected with them. Right now, I am using their mailbox address feature. As I am still in the development stages of my business, I'm not yet interested in the services they have to offer though I've been getting a lot of emails from them. Still, I would recommend Davinci Virtual to others.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Someone in the office recommended Davinci and we went with them for their pricing and available locations. All we care about is having an address where we could get our mails forwarded to us so we don't use a lot of their services. The reps who we've exchanged a few emails with have been professional. We are satisfied with what we've gotten so far and I'd recommend Davinci.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had a lousy experience with Regus in the past. And then Davinci Virtual had an offer for an address that I could use in a nice building local to me. I use the address for an LLC that I haven't really been able to get off the ground yet. They only do mail forwarding once a week and I've been dealing with the fallout from that for the past 45 days. Even though I've hit the skids with invoicing, once everything is back up to speed again, it's going to be a big deal because I've got the business down south in Texas. It's possible that I might be moving to one of the rocky states, but I'll keep the address in Fort Worth.

Davinci Virtual needs to work on a way that they could either open my mail and scan it or if there was some administrator solution where I could open the mail on a daily basis and a scan gets sent to me within a couple business day. It may entail more administrator overhead on their end, but if it was priced that was consistent with the idea that they could cover the expense and make a profit, they might find that people would be receptive to it.

Anybody who's gonna have a virtual office is gonna be joining for a couple of reasons. One, because they're probably working from home and trying to get something off the ground. Two, because on occasion, they need to come in and have a professional location. I recently passed a building where you can join an occasional meeting. And it's a bit of a hassle to go down to 777 main which is downtown Fort Worth and physically retrieve mail. Some people will need to do that if they either have privacy concerns or they need the hard copy documents for some transactions taking place or original documents that have been signed by a client or counter party.

Also, I got behind on the billing and they were really fast on the trigger to say, "We're shutting you down. We think you're in fault." I was 30 days out and they were sounding like they were gonna sue me and I keep sending people messages telling them what my situation is and I'm gonna be current this month, and then, they never respond to that. I simply continue to get vicious collection emails. Other than that, everybody at Davinci has been polite and helpful.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I needed to take my business address away from my personal residence and I heard about Davinci from a podcast I was listening to. I have been using them for two months now and the interaction and I've had good interactions with their team. I have recommended Davinci to several friends and told them it keeps everything separate.

Original review: July 19, 2018

The location and the comments that people made online made me decide to contact Davinci. I also liked the price. Now I'm using them as a virtual office location. Their team has always been friendly and very professional.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I did an online search and saw a location, prices and amenities that Davinci offered. I do sales outreach and I like the virtual office because you could have a virtual store from anywhere. I've had some emails and discussions over the telephone and when I have a question, I call them and they're quick to respond.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Davinci provides good service. I tried them after looking up a virtual office and I liked them ever since. So far I have used it for mail services, as well as rental of virtual office address. Moreover, interacting with their team was seamless. Whenever I needed something, they provide it. Overall, they are a good company to get a virtual office space from.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I use Davinci's virtual office and it improved my business. I'm happy and I'd recommend them.

Original review: June 13, 2018

We enrolled for Davinci Virtual's service and all was really well. Also, their location was good. I had a video verification process during enrollment and everything went smoothly. Since signing up, we've been using their physical address - it's a startup alternative to having something run out of our house. Overall, working with Davinci was a real good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We were already using another service and the location we were using was closing down so we had to find something new. We’re located in Tracy, California and we wanted to have an address for Sherman Oaks, California and a phone number. We are using the address right now which is our virtual office. Davinci had a very simple set-up compared to the other provider and everything ran smoothly. The customer service was good when I was setting up plus, they were helpful and awesome. They called, made sure that I had everything filled out and I liked the notary process when I first set up. I didn’t have to run around looking for one and so, that was nice. Davinci can provide everything you need and I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: June 6, 2018

In order to set up the business, we had to have an office space and Davinci provided us with virtual office. Their reps are so professional and the customer service is awesome. We love Davinci Virtual and we thank them for the service.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I needed a virtual office, so I contacted Davinci Virtual. Everything has been great with the features of my Davinci system and working with them has helped me remain more organized. They got done everything that I needed to get done. I’ve been using them for three months now and so far, everything has been fine in my experience with them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

It's always pretty quick encounters with the reps of Davinci, but they're always nice and very kind. I've been using Davinci for about three months and for now, I feel like it's perfect for what I need. I mostly use the notification feature of the Davinci system, receiving it almost real time. If you have a new business or, not necessarily new, but trying to expand to someplace else, Davinci could be the best partners, and you would be having a virtual office somewhere. Davinci is really good for my business.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got a quote with Regus but Davinci Virtual was more inexpensive. I've been using Davinci for about four months now and I use their mailing feature. Their reps are awesome and they always help me out with every concern I need. I would recommend Davinci.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Some coworkers told me about Davinci, which I got in contact with since I needed a virtual office. I use them for address purposes and setting up was pretty seamless. It's a great and very economical service and they continue to prosper. Everything is fine so far and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I use Davinci's virtual offices to have a real address on mail. I also use their system for inbound calling. Davinci's team always respond quickly when I need something. Working with the company has improved my business.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs