4.56/5
Based on 77 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1200 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Purchase your Virtual Office Address, Live Receptionist Service and Web Chat Service online - anytime.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 7, 2018

130 Davinci Virtual Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 7, 2018

I use Davinci's virtual offices to have a real address on mail. I also use their system for inbound calling. Davinci's team always respond quickly when I need something. Working with the company has improved my business.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 29, 2018

I have a small business and I needed a professional address to collect mail. I found Davinci on a website and when I signed up, I spoke to a woman who was very helpful and really great. Davinci's fine. I don't get much mail, but they collect the little bit of mail I get. So I just go in every couple of weeks and pick up the mail. Davinci is well-run and a good company. They deliver what they say they're going to do. They seem to be competent and know what they're doing.

Original review: March 27, 2018

We use the Davinci Virtual Office as a mailing address. Their website is easy to navigate and the cost is fair.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I was looking for a virtual business office and Davinci Virtual fits my needs. Their location was close to my house and located in the part of the city. I use their mail package. They got me set up within two hours and their service is wonderful, hassle-free, prompt and clear. But as far as like their mail package or office I think it could be better as far as maybe pointing up their physical location or if they could have a better office because I think the person at their physical office is overworked. Maybe they have too many contracts. But I would definitely recommend them. It’s nice a place to market for a virtual address. If you want to shop around hassle-free just talk to Davinci.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've known about Davinci, but I found them online as well through a Google search. They have locations near where I live, and they had a mailing handling service for my business that was well-priced. I speak to them on the phone and contact them by email mostly. They don't necessarily answer the phone, but they always respond to my email, which is my preference anyway.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: March 3, 2018

I searched on the internet and I saw that Davinci Virtual had a nice location. We like their system and it gives our company a different look. We do a lot of our work remotely. We use Davinci Virtual for the address as our business address and mainly so that we can claim the address on Google. Before it was like a home office and now, it's more of a central easy location. And also any mail, we can just go and pick it up by hand. So we’re paying them about $50 a month. But we are also looking through a lot of the services that they have that we might use in the future as well, like the conference and meeting areas.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I use Davinci for a virtual office and it's good. It provides a virtual address, they forward mail, and they are fairly competent. Also, it allows us to give an impression of having a local office to prospective clients and their customer service team is very helpful. The service is useful and cost-effective and we are satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I started a company and I was looking to have an office. Davinci Virtual's price was about the same as everybody else, but it seems to be a lot easier to sign up and use. Their online chat was really helpful and the person that I chatted with online was the same person that was in the office when I called, so I liked that. Speaking to one person about everything seemed to be a lot more helpful than random people whom you have to re-explain the story to every time. We use the mail forwarding as an address, so the company's address isn't my house. Everything’s fine, so far. Davinci Virtual works for me.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Davinci Virtual forward my calls to me if I get a call on the weekend. They send me an email saying that I got a call. It was good for what I needed for my business. We use their auto-receptionist feature the most and we use their phone system for office use. Davinci has improved my business a lot because I can be in several places at one time on the weekend. The weekend feature is more important to me. Their reps had been good. Every time I had a question, they answered it. They were really efficient. So far, everything is good. I've told several people about Davinci. It’s cost-efficient.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

We're a general contractor, so sometimes people drive by our sites and wonder if they could bid with us. We get a lot of junk calls, like Google or Business Loaning Money, that we wanted to be filtered out. So we use Davinci's phone answering service. It was more reasonable than hiring someone to answer a phone or forwarding a call up to my phone. So, we work off our cell phones more now for a business. Someone needed to get that line forwarded to their phone because that's got our marketing staff number.

Initially, I had to talk to them about the contract and getting signed up. But they just either call or send me a text when I have a call and it worked out really good. I've had no trouble when I call in. I once had to call in and had them correct the spelling of our name and they were really pleasant. It all worked out perfectly with Davinci. Their charges are reasonable, too. If I have a friend who really needs a service like that, I would tell them I'm really happy with what we went with.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Working with Davinci has improved and helped my business a lot. We are using them for phone answering services. It took away off my shoulders the last couple answering services that I had. One was actually an in person in an office situation and they just never worked out right as they weren't answering the calls right and weren't getting messages to me. Davinci’s representatives are very polite and professional, too. Davinci was more professional in the way that they handle their business as opposed to a different comparable service. If a friend is looking for services, I’d tell him to hire them.

Davinci Virtual response

Christina thank you so much for sharing feedback about your experience. I am thrilled to hear you are so happy with the service. Feel free to let us know if you need anything else and we are always happy to assist!

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I had been interested in virtual office and the first one I came upon was Davinci. Interestingly enough, when I first find out, the company I signed up with wasn’t Davinci. I made a mistake and signed up with a different company. When I went to finalize the whole deal, I found out that some information that they had given me and some offers they had made weren’t there. So, I proved to them what I was supposed to get and so we agreed to just cancel the deal and walk away as friends. Then I came back to Davinci, and what I’m doing now with them is primarily the virtual mailing address where they receive my mail and then I go and collect it.

I’ve been in business for quite a while but I’m getting at that point in my life where I needed to downsize a bit because I’m pushing 70, and I’m not the boy I used to be. So, one of the main reasons for going with Davinci was the cost of the service and to make sure that somebody is up at the location where if the mail comes, somebody will receive it for me. When I started working with Davinci, I did almost everything online. But then, I went into the office and I spoke to the lady who was there. She mentioned to me that she is a be-all and catch off for everybody so she reached out to help me. Also, I had some interaction right there at the desk with the personnel and they have always been very professional. I have given Davinci a referral because I have a friend who is thinking to do the same thing and I told him that he has got to check them out.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

The experience with Davinci Virtual has been great so far. I’m doing an educational course right now, and they referred me to Davinci Virtual to set up my business as I needed an office space for my business so I can have a correct setup and get business from Davinci to a couple of my guests. I have mail forwarding on there right now. As far as the calling, I’m fine with it since I already have service set up for that. Davinci Virtual would improve my business. I told other people that they're good and better than others. I like their service much more. Anything that I needed to know or if I had any issues, they were there. They answered me and took care of everything. As far as my payments, everything went through fine.

Davinci Virtual response

Andre, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! I'm delighted to hear that the service is working out so well for you and your business.

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I’ve been using Davinci Virtual for about six months now and they have helped our business by giving addresses that we need. So far, the experience has been good and easy. Davinci Virtual is easy to set up and to work with.

Davinci Virtual response

Thanks for taking time to share your valuable feedback! I'm thrilled to hear the experience has been good. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to let us know!

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Davinci Virtual had a location in the area we were looking for. Everyone in their team has been very friendly. Their service has been fantastic too. We mostly used them for the address and mailing. They have given us a location without having brick and mortar so they've saved us money. We're very happy with Davinci and I would highly recommend them.

Davinci Virtual response

Dennis I am so glad that you've had such a great experience with your service! We love to hear that we are helping our clients save money so you can focus on your business! Let us know if you need anything else and we are always here to help.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I have a Davinci Virtual system and I like that I don't have to answer my calls. Also, their team has been very responsive.

Davinci Virtual response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! It's great to hear that we are able to take a load off and help with your calls so you can focus on your business. Let us know if you ever need any additional assistance and we are always happy to help.

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

On certain times of the day, our other answering service would take about two minutes and it was causing complaints. Davinci Virtual was referred by a client and we signed up for a month. We tested them thoroughly at different times of the day where we know our peaks are and they were picking up in 15 seconds. That was the benefit to us. They do what they're supposed to do. Two weeks ago, right around the holiday, we transferred the phone because we were off and then we had an auto dialer that made 53 calls in about 20 minutes. The number was blocked and then Davinci was called to be informed but they had already blocked the number. They were proactive and that was impressive considering Davinci is paid by the minute.

Davinci Virtual response

Deborah I am so glad to hear that the service has been responsive and proactive. We really strive to provide an excellent experience for our clients so that you can focus on your business! Let us know if you need additional assistance and we are happy to help!

- Summer Hoggard / Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Davinci Virtual provided me with a steady address so I can have my business transactions and mailing done through there. If needed, I can go there too and rent a meeting room. I have talked with their rep and when I was setting up, she suggested that I have mail forwarding set up too so that I don't have to drive there to pick up our mail, which we did. Recently, they contacted me about adding a phone and fax line connected with them but I already have that. I only got the basic service, which is a virtual office, and it's affordable right now. I'm a sole proprietor business and not a big company so it feels right where it needs to be.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

When we needed a local address, I found Davinci Virtual on a Google search. I needed a receiving address, just using the mailing address and without using the virtual office, so Davinci Virtual is a virtual mailbox we use in Italy. And their cost for the service is competitive.

Resolution response: Jan. 9, 2018

Company reached out to me & corrected all issues. Thank you

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I looked into getting a virtual office & mailing address for my business. I checked out several companies & ended up going with Davinci. What I didn't realize is that the mailing address they give you, is shared with everyone at that location. I was under the impression based off their website that I would be getting my own mailing address, not one that is shared with hundreds of people/businesses. I have been unable to use this virtual office/mailing address because of that. No services have been rendered, but they are not letting me cancel out of the 6 mos contract. I paid a $150 setup fee, but have never once been able to use their services. I wasn't even asking for the $150 back, just asked them to cancel the account, but they keep saying no. So now I'm stuck with a service I can't even use. The problem I have with it, is that they NEVER ONCE stated it was a shared mailing address. DO NOT USE DAVINCI. I'm going to be going to Regus.

Anthony,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I am so sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your account. I have been trying to reach you directly so that I can ensure this is resolved in a satisfactory way, however I have not been able to get a hold of you. If you could please give me a call at 877-693-2846, I am happy to assist further.

Summer Hoggard - Customer Care Manager

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I started my business earlier this year and I was using my home address for business. I needed a business address, but from what I'm doing right now, it's not necessary for me to go and rent a commercial space. So, I use Davinci Virtual for the mailing address and for validity. Davinci Virtual is serving its purpose and everything is fine. And I'm going to need to use their facility for meetings possibly in May or June.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I was using my residence as my office address but I didn't want that to be the case anymore, especially after I moved. I looked for a virtual office for my business, went to Google, saw Davinci, and tried them out. So far, Davinci is a good virtual office for business. No one's going to know it's not an office until they get there. And it's professional. Now, all my business mail goes to one place. Another thing was that, I had an issue when I first signed on and one of the managers got on the phone. The process usually takes 48 hours but she said she would make sure it got done that same day.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I've used other virtual office companies in the past and Davinci Virtual is better. With the last company I had, there was either no communication or there was too much communication and I seem to always get bombarded. But communication with Davinci is right in the middle, which is perfect, and I enjoy them. I use their service for the address I needed in the state as well as for mailing. Their representatives are fantastic and do not pressure me. They are a great business all-around.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I utilize Davinci Virtual's live answering and call announcing feature almost exclusively. Their pricing is slightly better than others. Also, what I really need is a live operator and someone to call me and announce the call. We have a really busy time in September, which we needed some help with and I didn't want people to go to voicemail automatically.

So far, they worked as advertised and all the operators are fantastic. There were a couple that seemed to mispronounce the business name initially. But they corrected it. The only thing that would be a criticism is that when my client's call is forwarded, there's a delay between the speakers so, we end up talking over each other. Still, I'm glad I used Davinci. I don't know if we're going to have a need to keep using them. But if we do, we would use them over anybody else.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Davinci Virtual seemed the easiest and most convenient for me. We needed a virtual office in Atlanta to do billing out of and that’s what we’re using them for. The reps have all been great. But I have told them that I don’t need any of the phone services and I still continue to get emails about that and an occasional call. But that’s okay. So far everything's been great. We use their mail forwarding service and that’s working out great. I would recommend Davinci for sure.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

We use Davinci Virtual mainly to have some type of representation for our business. There’s always a chance to have an office without having to be there and pay so much for it. Davinci gave us the option to if we ever need to have someone there and that’s also a really good thing. Their reps were great and very good on following up on everything. I love the online virtual notary thing that they have and they made it possible very quickly. It was a pretty fast-paced transaction and they made it easy. I didn’t have to be there to do anything. Everything was done on the phone so that was great.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I’m based in San Francisco and I do some business in South Carolina. I have used Davinci Virtual for a physical address in South Carolina, but the pricing for their service is a little higher than what I got elsewhere down the road. For the service it’s priced a little too high. But so far working with them has been great.

Davinci Virtual response

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad it's working out well for you. Feel free to let us know if there is anything additional we can assist you with.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I first contacted Davinci Virtual when I was looking for a virtual setup and that went very well. We did some notary on the web which was very fast. Then, I have been interacting with the front desk girl with the address and she'll mail stuff. I use just the address and so far, so good. They're working out just fine. Plus, the quality compared to the price is pretty reasonable. I had a very good experience with this company. The only thing that might improve is if there's any mail that comes in, they could maybe send an email where I can see that I received mail actually.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I was starting my own company and I was looking for some virtual office spaces, and I saw through Google that Davinci Virtual had good feedback from former and current customers. I ended up using them as a mailing address for my LLC. The people at Davinci were all very helpful. One representative, in particular, stayed on the phone with me for a while when I was first thinking about using one of the office spaces. She made sure that I found my point of contact at the location. It was extremely helpful and was above and beyond what was really necessary. The only thing is I get a lot of marketing emails and newsletters from them and it doesn’t bother me too much, but it's a bit of a pain to go through all of them and get through the stuff I need. But all in all, my experience with Davinci was very positive.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We needed an address location where we can use the mailbox. We looked at Davinci Virtual's website thoroughly and it seemed like they're the service that we need. The Davinci team has been good in updating and we receive a lot of messages and emails advertising their services. Our business somewhat improved with their service and our experience has been excellent.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

• Best for: small businesses and enterprise companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs