4.4/5 (39 ratings)

About Davinci Virtual

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions provides virtual office services to help small businesses maintain a global presence on a local budget. Along with local or toll-free phone and fax numbers, live receptionist services and live Web chat, Davinci also offers prime business addresses, at over 1700 locations worldwide, administrative services and much more.

Davinci Virtual Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davinci Virtual Office Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

With Davinci, I like the reception and being able to have interaction going to the office to pick up my business mail. I don't use the reception services, though. I’m thinking about it, but I haven't subscribed. I'm planning to navigate to the Davinci phone system because I would like customer service during business hours. The only time I had to contact them was in the beginning, and that was to set up my account, which was for several businesses. They gave me the education that I can have everything in one account. They were very gracious and timely in communicating everything that they needed to get my account up and running.

I would love notification, though, because I made inquiries about having a dedicated office space, and I was told that those were like a first-come-first-served basis but there wasn't anything else to follow that up. I know that I can utilize the rooms for interviews because I have some interviews coming up. I just have to book ahead of time. I would like to know for things like that where I can put my name. Other than that, I've had not a single issue with using Davinci’s service, which is why it's encouraging to get the phone answering feature.

Davinci Virtual response

It's so great to hear from you, thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience! We love hearing that our team took such great care of you during your on-boarding, and we hope we can continue to assist you going forward. If there's anything we can do, or if you'd like more information about the reception services, please feel free to let us know.

Operations Manager

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

I'm using their office space right now because I'm still waiting on my license to be issued. I'll be using it for meetings and having my agents who work with me able to use it for the same purposes. I had really great service and interaction with them. All of them over there have been helpful. You have to get them in the morning though because their lines get busy as the day goes on. So, it's hard to sometimes reach somebody. But with the way business operates now and most real estate is done in the field and on the phone and online, this is the perfect, ideal alternative to having a brick-and-mortar space because the office itself is really beautiful and very accessible. You can go there anytime and use the space for a nominal amount of money and still claim that as your office.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Juliet - It's so great to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments! We love hearing that the meeting space works so well for you. If we can do anything more to be of assistance, please be sure to reach out.

Operations Manager

Original review: July 19, 2022

By using Davinci, I have a post office/office I could rent out for a couple hours a day. But I'm able to use that as a business address for licensing. At first, when getting the licensing stuff done, they didn't know who to put down for the main owners of the building. For the licensing, you need to have a leasing agency behind it and it took a while to get that too. I was the middleman between the city and Davinci to get all that squared away and that got squared away, so I can't complain.

Davinci Virtual response

Hi Jonathan - Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It's great to have a better understanding of how your on-boarding process went from your perspective. We truly appreciate your time! If we can do anything more to assist you, please be sure to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: June 22, 2022

We had an actual physical office but we finished the lease and we made it virtual with Davinci. We get the mail delivered there and we collect it. They have a friendly receptionist and the experience has been good so far.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Muthanna - Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave your comments. We love hearing that our services are working so well for you. We're always more than happy to do anything possible to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything more for you.

Operations Manager

Original review: March 19, 2022

I’ve been using Davinci as an address for an LLC that I set up and the customer service has been prompt. There are things that I don't know that they do or things that if they sent me reminders or things potentially that they're thinking of that I didn't think of, that would be great. But they've done well so far and I like working with them.

Davinci Virtual response

Hi Kyle - Thank you so much for your comments! It's great to hear that the service is working so well for you so far. Our team is definitely happy to help if there's anything more you need in the future!

Operations Manager

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

We have had a very difficult experience working with Davinci to secure reliable mail forwarding services. We are paying for a bi-monthly (2x per month) forwarding service. Setting up and the service and being billed is easy enough - but we have had repeated issues over the last year with actually getting our mail. Sometimes we are told that the mail was sent but 'returned to sender' and on two separate occasions our forwarding address was changed by Davinci without any instructions. When mail does get forwarded it is sporadic and rarely if ever twice per month as we are being billed. I understand Davinci has to contract out the forwarding to their local providers - but this only results in finger pointing whenever we try to get answers, solve issues, or simply communicate regarding our account.

For example - Davinci can't - or - won't tell us when our mail is actually supposed to have been sent, or worse, they don't actually tell us if it was 'returned to sender.' If it actually was returned to sender - why not let us know, confirm the address, etc.?? When we are forced to ask and try to figure out what is going on they don't provide any information, dates mail was forwarded, proof that mail was returned, or a date when it will be re-sent... just that "They will be sending it out again." Of course, our forwarding address has never changed, which compounds the frustration when they claim forwarded mail was 'returned' but don't provide any details that would allow us to even try to determine if there is an issue. Just the slightest bit of customer service would help us - but based on our efforts to work with them they don't seem built for the customer service side of providing virtual offices and services.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

A few years ago, I used Davinci Virtual for a virtual office. Right now, it's just a mailing address. But it makes it easy for me to work remotely. So, it's very convenient. I'm very happy and satisfied with the service so far.

Davinci Virtual response

Hi Christian - It's so great to hear from you! We love hearing about your experience and being able to continue to serve your company. If we can do anything more, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

So far, everything's good. I’ve been satisfied with the service.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Andrew - It's so wonderful to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how things are going so far. We're excited to have you as a client! If we can do anything more, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Operations Manager

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

Davinci Virtual has done what we needed them to do. I'd recommend them.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Valerie - It's so wonderful to hear from you! We love hearing that the services are working so well for you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to be of further assistance.

Operations Manager

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

I mostly use the receptionist service of Davinci Virtual and there hasn't been any issues so far. They've been very pleasant and whenever I have questions, they've always been able to answer them.

Davinci Virtual response

Hello Erick - Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know about your experience with our live receptionist team. We're always happy to help and answer any questions you may have. If there's anything more we can do to be of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Davinci Virtual Office Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Davinci Virtual is a full-service virtual office solution that serves more than 15,000 consumers across the globe. It offers a complete range of virtual offices and meeting spaces along with communications services, including live receptionists, mail forwarding and unlimited long distance dialing.

• Free live quote: By giving Davinci a bit of information about your virtual office needs, Davinci will generate a free quote in under an hour.

• Day offices available: Contractors or virtual businesses can pair a virtual receptionist with a temporary office space for those days when there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.

• Free auto-receptionist: Live operators handle most calls, but businesses can also set up an automatic receptionist to handle common issues. The auto-receptionist is included in the cost of virtual receptionist services.

• Scalable office services: Davinci Virtual offers multiple tiers of service and scales to fit any business needs. Whether clients need a meeting place for small businesses or a catering service for enterprise meetings, Davinci can meet any company’s needs regardless of size.

• Unlimited long distance: Business calls rarely conform to state boundaries, so having free long distance calling helps control telecom expenses.

Davinci Virtual Company Information