4.27/5

Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

Alliance Virtual Offices

Are you an entrepreneur that is always on the move, but would like to provide your clients an address and company phone number? Alliance Virtual Offices is the solution you have been looking for! With more than 600 locations in 40 countries, Alliance Virtual Offices gives your business the capability of having a receptionist, local number, and a real business address. Our world-class service is simple and you can be signed up in minutes. Contact us today and obtain your new virtual office with Alliance Virtual Offices.

Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

109 Alliance Virtual Offices Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My business is small, but in the future I plan on branching out and trying to get more market share and I didn’t want my home address to be attached to my business when I start soliciting customers or people that I don’t really know. I then felt a virtual office was more professional than using my home office. I have some other friends that use Alliance and I checked out a lot of Alliance’s competition and I thought Alliance was the best option available to me with my needs. And the cost is reasonable.

Setting up with them was very simple. I contacted them through their website and I requested them to call me. And the same person I was communicating with called me and 20-30 minutes later, I was set up. Within 48 hours, they had me taken care of. I had four-in-one number for me, an 800 number, and a live receptionist. I've gotten in contact with him and explained to him our business and spoke with the office manager. And then the primary contact who opened my account was still emailing me and calling me once in a while, asking for feedback.

I'm impressed that I only had one go-to person to deal with. That really made me feel good because I don’t like getting bounced around from person to person and get some information from different employees. And my contact person makes it very easy for me to get what I need to get done and know what's going on. I really value and appreciate that because I travel all over the country for my job and I don’t always have time to communicate with everybody in the day that I need to. I just sent her an email this morning, and she responded back quickly. My experience with Alliance has been positive and I'm really happy with them. I've spoken to two friends already about them.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I wanted to expand my business and to put a presence in another location. For about a year now, I had already been in contact with Alonzo about Alliance's new promotions every now and then. He kept his presence in my email, so when I was ready, I went ahead and started with them. It was very easy and simple and it actually was a great experience.

I got mail forwarding and when I'm in town, I could pay an hourly rate to rent the office. I had to get a form notarized to do the mail forwarding. So I went to a bank, got it notarized and paid the fee for it. Then Alliance went over all the rules. I actually went there and they gave me a tour. They are very professional, informative and they gave me actual visual literacy. They gave me paperwork to trial with no pricing and their fee schedule. Their rep took me around even to the break room down to their gym in the basement of the building. She also showed me the parking and I get validated, and it's a 24-hour building as well. They let me know everything, and how it's convenient for me when I come in town.

Right now everything has gone good so far. It's really good and not expensive. I don't have to pay the maximum amount, just when I'm in town. It's convenient for me because when I'm in town I can actually have space available and reserve it beforehand. I'll refer my friends because that's a very nice area to run a business. The presence in the area and how many offices they have available to get is better for business.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

So far, my experience with Alliance has been really good, they've been very dependent. If something goes wrong, I just call them and they help me take care of it. We decided to get a virtual office because it's more cost-efficient right now for us. And since Alliance has a virtual office in the building that I was interested in, I decided to obtain it through them. Signing up was very, very easy. You just go online, choose your product, enter your payment information and they send you an email immediately. You can also give them a call. They actually call you once you do that.

They're all very nice and very interested in delivering good customer service. Not everything always goes smoothly, but it's great that they take care of it quickly. With the other virtual offices, some of them are more expensive and I don't know if they give you the attention that Alliance gives you. Instead of using the online feature, I often call and they're very good about answering my questions. And they know me by name.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I've been in business for about 12 years. I have a big warehouse and I decided that I didn’t need it. I didn’t want to work out of my home, so I decided to go the virtual office route. Alliance Virtual Offices had the best reasonable price in the area so I signed up with them, which I did through an online procedure. Also, when I picked up my mail once, the agent who assisted me was awesome, friendly and nice. She answered all my questions and got me out of there in a timely fashion. My experience has been good so far. I would tell my friends to give this company a try.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was in the process of building up everything I needed for business credit and I had to have my business tied with my personal credit. But since I was told I couldn’t use my home office, I thought of getting a virtual office. Everything including the whole concept was new to me. I signed up with Alliance and the process was easy. I just told their reps the state that I was in and what I'm doing and then they provided the virtual office itself. Their service and cost were fine too. But after about three weeks of using the virtual office, I realized I didn’t need it because I found out that using my home as my office would be comfortable, so I ended up canceling it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Keeping an office seems like an unnecessary overhead, so I thought of getting a virtual office. Alliance Virtual’s Hollywood office is aesthetically the best office that I was looking for. I contacted Alliance Virtual through their website and their amazing rep Daniella called me back. Then, I just filled out an application. However, I have a problem with the integrated office which actually runs the facility.

I’m paying extra to have my mail forwarded to me. Thus far, they said they have never received one of the mails that went to the address. I have yet to receive that. They sent me another one which, apparently, was returned to them because they put the wrong address for the forwarding address. They also told me that I received another piece of mail that they were going to send to me. And that was over a week and a half ago. I'm yet to receive that. And there’s another piece of mail that they have alerted me that I received and haven’t seen it. The only piece of mail that I did receive was postmarked January 2nd which I got yesterday.

Also, considering what I’m actually getting, the cost is higher than what it should be. The space is beautiful but the service is definitely lacking. I would like to believe that since I am having meetings, I would have more of a personal service like a setup of beverages. But it did not happen. The kitchen definitely needs to be better stocked too. I could not even find any napkins.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

We needed a business office address, so we signed up for Alliance Virtual. Their rep took all my information and she was great and very helpful. In the setup process, I registered a USPS form and paid a certain amount of money. Their cost is very reasonable. Alliance Virtual is better than the UPS store. A lot of people sign their businesses and get a business address out at the UPS store. Whereas with Alliance Virtual, the Houston, Texas address that I have is an actual office address. So, it’s the legit thing.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

We were starting an operation in New Orleans and were looking for male services only but didn’t find anywhere else that fit the bill. I decided to get a virtual office and signing up with Alliance gave us the opportunity to get an office on a day-by-day, plus it was close to where our person down there lives. I called them and was given a URL to set it up. The cost is on par with the industry and their service has been good.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

The contractor that I'm involved with required that we have backup live voices on our telephone respondents. Alliance Virtual Offices' website have some instructions online which I followed. I answered the questions and applied. The cost was very reasonable and the quality of the service has been good. We check the service every day to make sure the continuity is there. They've been professional and have done what we asked them to do. We respond to their messages that they email to us immediately. Their service tightened up our business a little bit and enhanced our phone calling opportunities like the receiving of calls. We have an in-house call center and they've expanded that which was good for our business. I'm satisfied with them. I'd tell my friends to try them out.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I’ve been running a mailbox through Alliance Virtual Offices since October. While I'm looking for a more permanent space, the location is close and I already know the building. The price is affordable and comparable to everyone else, but it could be cheaper. There are some other outfits that are slightly cheaper which is important given a very limited use. That aside, setting up was very easy and I've been pleased with the service. I've also dealt with the receptionist and the office manager in the new office and the experience has been positive as well.

Alliance Virtual Offices Company Information