toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I operate my own LLC and didn’t want my home address listed on the papers that I file with the Secretary of State so I reached out online to Alliance Virtual, applied and then somebody verified my address. I signed up six weeks ago. It’s great that I have an address where my mail is going to be received and forwarded and that’s really reassuring. I recommend them to folks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I travel to New York immensely and as a life coach, I wanted to have a headquarters located there so I got Alliance Virtual Office. If I want to have a meeting or a client there, I would be able to use it like that. I stumbled across them on Google and I found the most affordable office that looked really chic and classy so I selected it. Their rep and I corresponded back and forth and he was very helpful. It was a very smooth process. However, I assumed to pay at the end of the month, but apparently, I'm supposed to pay at the front of the month. Their reps were really calm and very professional. Any questions that I had as far as what I needed to do to get mail or have a conference room, they were great. I do plan on getting a receptionist because I'm getting ready to speak in front of 26,000 women. So, I'm anticipating a lot of phone calls. Overall, they were reliable, comfortable, and easy to set up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed another office without the expense of buying or leasing another location. The setup process with Alliance Virtual was pretty easy. We used an online form, gave out some information, and went ahead and got started. And then we received another email with a couple of other steps. As soon as we were done with the online process, they had a representative reach out to us. And then they helped take care of everything from there. They made it really easy.

The only thing I would have wanted was a quicker response time from the agent. Everything was great once I got started and the system was good to go, but then I had a few questions and it took a little bit longer to hear back from them. But from what I can see and from doing a comparison of the price and the services that are provided, Alliance Virtual was a pretty good deal that's why we went with them. They're not super expensive. They provide a package that makes sense for what I get as far as the live receptionist, the virtual office, the mail forwarding, and the various different aspects go.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service I have with Alliance is just an address and the setup went pretty smoothly. I just signed up online and called, then got the account set up. That was worked in a day or two. It was good until I tried to cancel. I called three weeks after I signed up and they wouldn't let me out of my contract and didn’t want to refund me. I didn’t want their services anymore and they said I have to be locked in a six-month contract. I was taken off guard.

I explained to them that I wasn't going to be able to use their services because it’s not mappable on Google. Google has actual employees they call who map out street addresses and do confirmation for businesses. They’d see if the business is a physical business one can walk into. And because this is just a mailbox, it's not an actual physical office. This is a suite and there's 200 plus companies all in the suite. So Google refers to these virtual offices as not real businesses or storefronts. And this is something I learned after I signed up. My whole point of getting a business address is that it would show up on Google for Google results and for Google reviews. If I couldn't do that, it was of no benefit to me.

Some people do this because they want to get mails sent there and they want to check them up, and that makes sense if they don't want their mails sent to their home address. But I'm a service-area business so I have my home address now as my Google Map address. But I don't have to have it displayed and I can get all the reviews and result on Google Maps when people are searching for my type of business model.

I tried talking to a man named Alfonso for several minutes and I was just butting heads with him and not getting anywhere. I told them I wasn’t going to pay the six months, I’m not going to use the service that’s not beneficial and I'm not going to send mail there. I can’t even use the address. They can just take me off but they didn’t want to.

They just wanted the money but I'm not going to pay it because it's ludicrous that just because there's a contract, they can't remove someone. Given the fact that it's a suite number, what is it costing their business from a daily operational cost? I'm not going to use it then therefore I'm not costing them money. So cancelling isn't going to impact their bottom line at all. I tried to explain that to them in that conversation. But I guess as a customer I was wrong and they were right. I asked to speak to their CEO and they didn't want me to talk to anybody else. They seemed to me as one of those money-grab companies that didn't give a crap what a customer was saying or they couldn't apply logic to the situation. That was unfortunate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We're a small company and we decided that we wanted a good-looking and good virtual office in a specific part of town. I called Alliance's main 1-800 number and told them which location I wanted to go to. It was a good price and a good location that fits us well for our Google placement. Alliance then sent me the paperwork and I filled it out. I mistyped my email address but they were able to rectify that in the process. So it took a couple of days longer than normal but it was fine. We were live within a couple of days. We're just utilizing mail delivery right now. Alliance's team has been fantastic and what I liked about it is they email if we have a new package. It's a really good feature. The cost and the quality of the service are the best I've seen in the market.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I work from home and although I'm not traveling, I needed a credible store front. I then decided to go with virtual offices and signed up with Alliance Virtual since they have a very comprehensive product at a very attractive price point. Signing up was not intensive but I took a moderate level of effort. The support services were very patient and good and the material that I was able to reference online for them was easy to follow. The cost and quality of the services provided were fantastic and the virtual system works very well. I’ve rented from when I have meetings and it’s very easy to use. I like it. Overall I'd rate Alliance Virtual very highly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Alliance provides trade reporting of our payment history and that’s very important to building a strong business credit profile. That’s something that we were interested in. They also helped us with phone service and their customer service contacted us to get any information they needed from us. It was easy and they held our hands through the process in the training. They also have very good customer service. These are new services for us and we do not know how to use them but they are absolutely helpful. We've been happy with their service and we recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Having a virtual office makes it easy for us to have one central spot to call home. There's also the flexibility of us having a mobile office that might change from location to location. I checked a few virtual reception and Alliance was close to where we're going to be working. However, there were a lot of issues during our setup process with them and it was not fun. It took a long time but it finally got figured out. The cost and the quality of the service have been fine too. A positive effect working with Alliance is that it's good as an address for our company and the location that we're working, which is what we need. The negative part was when someone tried to talk to us, the people in the office didn't even know we existed, which made our customers really sketched out. We lost a couple of deals because of that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to have a local office where I could receive mail. So I signed up originally through another vendor that I have a business credit building profile with and they suggested Alliance Virtual Offices amongst a couple of other choices. Alliance has a pretty big network of offices, including in Massachusetts and in Florida. Also, their price was good and it wasn't really location- or state-dependent, that I needed the actual address. They have good customer service as well. So, overall, they seem pretty good. The setup was simple, too. I'd put in the information and it was straightforward. I filled out a form, their person contacted me and collected the final information. Then, I had to get something notarized and it was awesome that they had a virtual notary service.

Their team was super friendly and has super quick responsiveness. Email a question and get a personal email directly back. I also got a couple of follow-up phone calls to finalize my paperwork and to make sure that everything was set up properly. Also, the cost and quality were very competitive for the office location and what it provides, like the mail. It's a strong service for the price from what I researched and I got what I paid for. It was a good experience overall and I'll keep using them consistently.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I decided to get a virtual office when I started my company. I went online initially and someone from Alliance chatted with me. They reached out if I had any questions, and from there I decided to sign up. They offer the full package and seemed to have competitive pricing that is within my range. And if I wanted to rent an office, they have it available. If I wanted a phone number, they have that as well. But there was some difficulty with the phone part. It didn’t seem to meet what I wanted, so I ended up canceling that. But I kept the mailing part of the virtual office package, and it worked well. The instructions were clear, too. The only thing I wish they had was a notification that I have mail instead of having to call every time to check the mailbox. Overall my experience was straightforward and they delivered what they said they were gonna deliver.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm expanding and when I'm bidding on these things, every city required to have an office or a virtual office in that particular city because I'll wind up paying taxes there anyway. Instead of opening up a regular office, I decided to go with a virtual one because I don’t have to be there every day, but when I need to have meetings and meeting with my customers, I have a place to meet with them. They'd provide everything that I need as far as doing the phone service and people, start mail and stuff.

I went with Alliance Virtual Offices and they made the setup process very simple. They told me what they would do and they gave me different options. I'm having one number for all three offices that I opened up where people had called. When I went to visit, I met the two young ladies working in the front. I met the general manager, the process and where the mail would go and everything and then they showed me the whole place after I signed up. It wasn’t complicated at all.

The people at Alliance Virtual Offices were very friendly. The young lady at the front desk walked me through. She showed me both places with smaller room to have a meeting and a bigger room. She showed me where people can get coffee. She showed me where the restroom area was. She took me around to show me where my mail would go. The check is now there. I can put anything on how to answer the phone and things of that nature. They showed me how that employee was worth. The quality and the cost of the service can't be beaten. I was expecting it to be more, but I was surprised that it was so cheap. I should have gotten it 10 years ago, but I didn’t know then. I'm all new at this.

The different locations that they provided for me and the quality of bringing customers there, be it downtown L.A. or even to Long Beach, were excellent. I plan on going to Chicago sometime soon to see that one up there, but the quality and the space that they make available to everybody is very nice. I couldn’t ask for a better office. I've already recommended them to several people already. I appreciate what they're doing. They were very professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started a management company and do all the management from home so I needed to look more professional. Alliance Virtual Offices was a referral and I went ahead and signed up for the services. They sent emails on how to go ahead and set it up which was an easy process. I also had the coaching program which was where the referral came from and they helped me because they also had clients that used Alliance.

The Alliance team knew what they were saying and their directions took me through the maze that I had to go through. They've been clear and I have a pretty good experience with them. Customer service was satisfactory too. The cost is also good, however, I'm not used to it only because I usually do all operations myself. But it's part of the business and it's something that I have to go ahead and pay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Alliance Virtual is good for the most part, but they are a little expensive. I've checked on other virtual offices and found cheaper ones. But the guy that I've dealt with was great and he's always there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I signed up with Alliance Virtual Offices for the mail forwarding service to the virtual office address. The process was easy. It's online and it was good. The lady responded via email, so that was good too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm starting a business and needed an office address. I signed up with Alliance Virtual Offices and their team was knowledgeable and friendly. So far, the service is good. I haven’t had any complaints or issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a brick and mortar for years. We're a software company and over half of our developers are working remotely either in the state or out of state, so it didn't make any sense for us to continue to have an office when there was no one in it. We signed up with Alliance Virtual a month ago and it's been fantastic. It's really easy and all my questions have been answered super quick, so we're really happy with it. I saw other options out there that were slightly more expensive but I feel as if they didn't give me as much as Alliance Virtual did because we really wanted to be able to come in once a week and meet with the team, at least for the first months, and having no extra charge is what drew me to them. We also ended up saving $40,000 to $50,000 so we're really pleased with the whole thing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw a building that I liked and Alliance was the purveyor of that office space. I made an appointment, went over and met with the manager there. She was exceptionally professional. Moreover, the cost of their service is awesomely reasonable for the quality. So far, I'm extremely happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife is the principal owner but she's not a day-to-day participant in the business activity of the company so I'm the one who interacted with Alliance. The first glitch was we had to redirect our mail forwarding because they had the wrong suite number. It impacts and authorize USPS, C-forms and the like and so on. But they were very responsive in any case. Thankfully, we didn't use the virtual office address in any of our legal description. Otherwise, that would have been another expense and inconvenience as you could imagine.

The other thing that I did come to learn in my experience was that there is no day-to-day access to mail. You have to do it by appointment with, shall we say, the consignee or the agent in the local market, which is really not the way virtual offices should and usually do run. Specifically, there's a front end operator and a desk receptionist and all you gotta do is ask these and just stockpile the mail. Also, there's no access to any meeting space or an office space in the particular location that I rent it, which is misleading if you follow the advertising on the website. They don't disclose when you click on the location to be aware that there are no extended services in the way of office space or meeting rooms. But it's been good other than these.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with Alliance Virtual has been great. We have multiple companies and we didn’t want to house this particular company within the other. The setup process was very easy and it's just online. However, the hardest part was doing the legalized paperwork. But other than that, everything was fine and it seems like everybody there knew what they were doing. We also checked into a couple of places and by far, Alliance seems to be the least expensive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was advised to set up for business credit and they would be checking to see if we have an office and whether it was in our house or wherever else. In order to establish business credit, I signed up for Alliance Virtual. I do have a number that I could call in downtown New Orleans, but I haven’t gotten that much out of the service because nobody is sending any mail to the office address. I went down to check my mail yesterday but I didn’t have any. That’s my first experience to go down there and find the office. However, I'm getting a lot of collect phone calls from Louisiana. I don’t know what it's about and some of them say I need to verify my Gmail.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a real estate agent and didn’t need a brick and mortar office in order to operate as I work out of my house. I needed an office address and a company phone number and Virtual Alliance offered it for 55 bucks a month. It was fair so I took it. I've had them for about a month and a half now and I've picked up mail once. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I thought a virtual office would be easier and a little more convenient for the type of business that we have. We don't have to deal with the hustle and bustle of having equipment. The reps at Alliance Virtual are great, but I've been having issues with the phone and the fax. We can't make phone calls when it's peak hours. We also can't fax because there's limitations on the size of the document that we're trying to send. Those are little disruptions that creates an annoyance for me especially when we expect things to happen but those are the biggest things that I can see to be issues right now. Maybe this is part of having a new phone service but it's a little frustrating.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Alliance Virtual has been a great service for our business at a very fair price. I have no complaints and we're planning to continue using it. Their team is knowledgeable. We just had a couple of situations where we needed to check in about a phone forwarding and they've been very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed an office address and everything's been good with Alliance Virtual. The team was friendly, knowledgeable, and explained everything. The transaction went very smoothly and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were Googling and Alliance was one of the options that first came up and it was near where I live, so it's convenient for me to go pick up mail and stuff like that. The setup process with them was pretty easy. They emailed me exactly the items that were needed and I followed that email and then they told me within a day it's complete. Their rep Iris was friendly the way she worked with us.

Currently we are having issues with the virtual office address because the previous tenants who used that address went through bankruptcy. Google apparently pins you down on addresses, so we're having a hard time trying to get our campaigns up and running on Google. But overall I would definitely recommend Alliance Virtual Offices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We looked into a virtual office as we wanted a good location for us to meet as a company when we're together. Setup process with Alliance was easy. However it's a little harder to park in there and there's so much cost going on. We have to pay for time for parking and it wasn't convenient as I thought it was. My other complaint is calling 24 hours in advance, which I get, however sometimes we need to gather quick at the last minute. But that's our only hiccup.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do a lot of IT consultant work and going after contracts in the Federal space. There's no need for me to meet up with clients in the office but at the same time, I might eventually need to. For now, it's pretty much going after RPs, waiting around, see if I could win the work and once I do, I hire employees to do it. There's no need for me to have an office space but I needed to have some type of presence without really having much of a physical presence. Everything is great so far with Alliance Virtual and the cost is definitely reasonable. The limited interactions of checking mails and a few other things have been really good. I'm highly satisfied and I'm looking into getting to lease a part-time reservation per day for my assistant because I want her to, at least, spend three or four hours where she could dedicate and have some time or place to do work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a permanent business address, but I also move around and do business all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and potentially in Washington D.C. come spring. So in the event that I may need to set up an office location in one of those locations, I wanted to work with a flexible office situation that would allow me to explore those options if I needed to go ahead and set something like that up. I've spoken a number of times to Iris from Alliance and she's been very helpful. The staff at the Melville office location has been wonderful as well. The price point and the quality of the service every time that I've contacted them are perfect for me. Iris has followed through right away and I've received an email confirming the information on the next appointment. It's been very good and I have recommended it already to two of my clients.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a start-up business and I got Alliance to help me build my business credit. I don't have money and an office base and I don't want to give my home address on my business stuff, so I went that route. I was looking around on the site and decided to get on the feature. The young lady who assisted me, walked me through everything. It was a very simple easy process even though it was through chat, and I liked it. It's a fair price too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'd recommend Alliance. I got them for my business because they report to the credit business bureaus. I had a great experience talking to them. They're very nice and responsive.

Alliance Virtual Offices Company Profile