4.31/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you an entrepreneur that is always on the move, but would like to provide your clients an address and company phone number? Alliance Virtual Offices is the solution you have been looking for! With more than 600 locations in 40 countries, Alliance Virtual Offices gives your business the capability of having a receptionist, local number, and a real business address. Our world-class service is simple and you can be signed up in minutes. Contact us today and obtain your new virtual office with Alliance Virtual Offices.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

65 Alliance Virtual Offices Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I thought of my clients and one of the freelancers out there can have an address in that particular region, so I got Alliance Virtual Offices. I went with them over other companies due to cost and setting up with them was quite easy. I had to verify a couple of documents and verify myself on camera and that's it. Their rep, Sarah, tried to give me options and guided me well. She understood that I was not looking for a very costly commercial office. It was a good experience and I would recommend Alliance Virtual Offices.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We work in an industry where we don't really need a physical office and we could just work from home. But we needed a business mailing address. Plus, my boss moved to the area where they’re at and he needed to find an office. We signed up with Alliance and setting up our office address was easy. But the whole camera thing was tedious. The Alliance team has been great though. When I go on their website, a chat box pops up right away so I'm able to get help immediately. All in all, our experience has been simple and convenient.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I needed to have a physical business address and I was referred to Alliance Virtual Offices by a friend. Getting set up with them was easy. I also got the mail service but I haven't gotten any mail since I started. It's been about three months and I've called them a couple of times. My interactions with their team have been fine and there were a couple of times that they said they would take care of it, but it hasn’t been taken care of. They said they were going to do a test mail to see if it came to me or came back then follow up but nobody’s ever followed up. I'm busy working out of town so I haven't had the chance to figure out what's going on. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Alliance Virtual Offices had a good pricing with a combo on the phone and the address. I got a virtual office as a part of building credit for the business. The setup process was easy, and the guy that I signed up with is good, so I keep using him. The cost and quality of service have been good, and the phone number works. Alliance is doing good. They usually just fix all the stuff that I run into problems with, and if there is stuff that other people want or need, I just call them, and they get everything moving again. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I've had a pleasant experience with Alliance Virtual Offices. I've just started a business and I'm going to be working virtually. Though I work from home, I wanted to have a different address. Plus, I wanted the flexibility in case I needed the office space for meetings. I initially saw them online and the address was close to where I was going to be living. I just moved so it was perfect. I did a live chat, and I asked whether or not I can go in to see the premises before I committed. The customer service rep was responsive and coordinated the information. I was able to go visit them within two days. I'm using their mail receiving service and paying $50. I wish it was $35, but it's okay. It's convenient and gets the job done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I have an address and phone service for $160 with Alliance Virtual Offices, which is pretty good. I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I use Alliance Virtual Offices for an office address for mail for now, and so far, the cost and quality are good. Their local office front desk lady answered all my questions and she was pretty nice. I will continue using them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The person I was doing my FDF with recommended Alliance Virtual Offices. I called them up and told them the location that I was interested in. And I went through a verification process of my identity and made a payment through my credit card and I was set up. It was quick and much easier than I thought, and I like it a lot. I've only been working with them a couple of months, but the experience has been fine so far.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I needed a solution that wasn't expensive but would serve my need of having a touch-and-go place. I signed up with Alliance because of their location and price, and I use them as a day office and mailbox. Dealing with them has been smooth, quick and painless, and everything has been great.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I got a virtual office because I wanted to have more credibility for my business. The person that was telling me about how to start a business told me to go with Alliance Virtual. I called and then I had to send them my information. And then, I had to go online with a notary person. I had to go over the application. Once that gets done I pay for it and they set me up. I use the address to get mails sent there. I called them one-time to see if I can have somebody else come and pick up my mail and they assisted me with that. The cost and the quality of the service are competitive. I like my office. It's one of the nicest buildings in downtown Oakland. I also like the location. It's close to where I live. I've had a good experience with going and pick up my mails from there.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I needed to set up my business in a way that it looks more professional. When I present my business to other lending institutions and other corporations, I can put forth a good foot. My Alliance salesperson and I clicked right there and pretty much closed the deal. He helped me get my company from falling to balling. I also had good interactions with Alfonzo, the guy who helped me set everything up. That process was easy. Everybody I have gotten in contact with has been pretty good and friendly. Alliance is a good buy and the cost is reasonable. I use the address, live receptionist, and the phone search. Right now, I'm just getting things and I'm feeling it. And although I'd still need a little bit more time to get a true gauge on it, Alliance has boosted my business and improved it. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I started with Alliance Virtual Offices a month or two ago for my business because it had good reviews. I signed up and then got contacted by them. I filled up formalities and got set up. So far, it has been fine and everything is good.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We’re mostly in Philadelphia and 45 minutes north of Allentown and we wanted to get some more business further north as people would think we have an office in that area. So we decided to get a virtual office and we chose Alliance because of their cost. We mostly use their phone service and setting up our account was easy. There was some confusion at first but we've already gotten all the wrinkles ironed out. So far, it's doing its purpose.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

My friend had worked with Alliance Virtual Offices before and she recommended them to me. I'm in the process of building my business and I needed the California address and exactly what Alliance Virtual Offices was offering. It's great to have because it's on my website. Their service is awesome and I like it. They are very fast and very professional. Setting up the process with them was easy, too. I just had to notarize one document and email it to them. The next day, they got it done. They're answering their phone every time you call. The only concern I have is I am not receiving any mail for over three months since I've been working with them. Also, the cost could be a little bit less though it's reasonable for the services they provide. Other than that, everything is great.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I have a solo law practice and I typically will work from home but I don’t want to post my home address to the public. And so it’s either PO Box or virtual office and a virtual office is helpful for those clients who, when they look you up, they want to see your address and if you have an office address, it just may be helpful for them. And that made me sign up with Alliance Virtual Offices considering also their location and cost. Compared to other options, they were slightly cheaper than a few others. I use AVO for their mail forwarding service so if someone looks me up, they’ll find that address for my law practice and that’s where the mail will be delivered, and I can go collect it from them. However, I think the virtual office services are overpriced but that’s not AVO in particular. I don’t have anything negative to say about them in particular and I’ve not had a negative experience with them.

Hello G,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Regarding pricing: it's not the first time one of our clients mentions that they think it might be a bit overpriced. But part of why a lot of people think our service is expensive is because of PO Boxes and similar services, where you get charged a relatively small fee per month or year, but we aren't really like a PO Box because we go beyond the mail service. We lend a very professional and exclusive business address and a place from where you can actually do business from, which is something invaluable for many businesses because, as you know, it's all about location, location, location. As the months pass by you'll come to realize that this address is an asset for your business!

Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I’m trying to grow my business a little bit before I get an office space. I have to get business funding and using a home address is not that good for business so I decided to go with Alliance Virtual Offices. I use them for the mail and address and I would say that their services are pretty good. It has helped me with business funding and has helped my business grow, having an office address. However, I haven’t received any mail yet so I’ll go to their office to see if my mail is actually getting there. I also wish that the cost of renting the office space could be a little cheaper.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I would highly recommend Alliance Virtual Offices. We use them for the office and to get our mail. The setup process over the phone went smoothly and after I faxed all that was asked, we were up and running in a couple of days. The cost is reasonable and the services are good. The young lady at the office downtown was friendly and showed me the whole facility.

Alliance Virtual Offices response

Thank you very much, Joseph! We hope to do long lasting business with your company!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We use Alliance Virtual Offices for the mail and answering service. It is to have a location as I will be having a lot of meetings within the next couple of months with a lot of people because there’s no need for a free-standing office nor a building for my business. Also, the cost is good. I was going with Regus but then one of the representatives gave me a couple of promotions. I just felt more comfortable with them so I never went with Regus. Everybody’s been awesome and I haven’t talked to one rude person. Every phone call I've ever made has been very positive and a live person actually took care of everything I needed. It was a very, very good experience.

Alliance Virtual Offices response

Thank you, Oliver! We really appreciate your kind feedback! It is our pleasure to service you.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

We needed a presence in the United States in any form, so we opened the company. However, we are not there full-time so we needed some place where we can receive our mail, and eventually, have a place to hold meetings or even a daily office if necessary. When I was opening the whole account with Alliance Virtual Offices, I asked for some things from a team member and he was very nice in explaining to me how everything works and how to open the account. He also told me that if I had some sort of a problem opening the account online, he could call and guide me on how to do it.

The setup process was pretty straightforward. It involved reading the account and collecting the place where we wanted to have the office. The price is very good as well. I have only been using the basic service, which is to have the address in the United States, and I’m comfortable with that at this time. It has made everything easier and I have recommended Alliance Virtual Offices to a couple of friends.

Hello Hugo,

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you've been taking advantage of our full set of services and I hope we continue to do more and more business!

If you have any questions, need assistance, or need any extra services, please contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or support@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I currently have a law firm so I needed a business address for it. The location of Alliance Virtual Offices is great for where I'm staying now, since I live in the immediate location, and the building is also nice. I've just had the service for a month or two. I'm currently using their mailing address and mail services. I've gone in a few times to pick mail up and I've spoken then with the front desk person. I've also spoken with somebody there whenever I was applying through the office. The reps were able to answer any questions that I've had. So far, the cost and the quality of the service I've received have been good. Everything has been clean, straightforward and professional.

Hello Austin,

Thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I needed a commercial address for shipping so I signed up with Alliance Virtual Offices. They have a notary online and then I received an email saying I’m all set up and ready to go. Two weeks later, I went out to the location because I suspected that I wasn’t getting any mail or package there. They said that they don’t even know me and never got the paperwork and yet I continued to be charged with the amount. I didn’t receive any service because somehow there was a glitch in the whole thing and they already charged me for four months.

For the longest time I tried to resolved it. I was dealing with this person but then I decided to dispute it with my credit card company. They said that I have to officially contact Alliance Virtual Offices. I contacted them and immediately came back but the person wasn’t there any longer and gave me a number to call. So I called the number and the person that I dealt with has been very professional about rectifying the problem that I had which at this point was just getting my money back.

I didn’t like the fact that they were taking my money when the thing wasn’t really set up. I have people that wants to ship to a commercial location because they’re freight companies. That’s why I needed that. It's an embarrassment because I have the address out. The guy that I dealt with wanted me to give them a fair chance if I needed their service again because that was not how they do things there. I’m trying to ascertain whether I got my money back. I started working on that and I know that sometimes credits may take a minute. But I’m going to get my money back no matter what.

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your review. You are right, your service experience was not the best and we truly apologize for it. There were a couple of errors while getting your account signed up which we have resolved by now. This sort of thing rarely happens, if ever it does, but we're sorry that it happened to you.

Of course, we hate that we lost your business but we hope we can restart our business relationship in the future.

Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

We needed a virtual office to apply for some licensing and Alliance Virtual had better pricing compared to others. We signed some notarization papers and I sent the form and a photo ID. Their team was very friendly. And overall, our experience with them has been good and they made the business cost-efficient for us.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I compared Alliance against three other companies and selected them based on what they have on the website, what they offer and the process and price. We signed up for the live receptionist and also gave them the address. But we're willing to expand more because we have a different office in the Middle East. If we pick up, we will get a conference room for our meetings. Working with their representatives was awesome. Whenever I receive any mail or package, they give me a phone call right away and go there and pick it up. For the quality of service we get, the cost is worth it.

Hello Abdelhamid,

Original review: July 17, 2017

I needed to have an address that wasn’t in my apartment, a business location, so that I'll have access to other resources within the complex. I did some cost comparison and based on what Alliance Virtual offered and the location of the businesses, it added a little bit more credibility and as cost-effective as I could afford. Pricing was a big issue and location was a big issue. I worked with a representative from the company who helped me set-up. They gave me some details about the program. And what I appreciated when I had named another company I was considering, she emailed me back to let me know how to compare apples to apples. And I like that sort of thing because sometimes you don’t remember everything on the phone so, it was nice that she took the time to go and do my cost comparison and say, “Here, they’re charging us.” to “This is what you’re not getting and this is how much the additional services would cost you.”

It’s been several months beyond my start with them, but I got into a car accident so things have been delayed in terms of my business. I’m working on that right now. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to do some virtual office training like, conferences, Skype training, or whatever I may need down the road. In case I need to have a conference room, I have that available to me too and maybe an office for the day where I can rent a facility on an hourly basis. I pay $75 a month, I wish I could’ve gotten that down to $50 as I am getting started and then, increase as my business grew.

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your kind review! One of our main focuses as a business is for our team members to be eager to service you, beyond just completing a sale.

Original review: July 15, 2017

We started a company and my partner lives at one end of the city and I live at the other. Most of our work could be done independently but occasionally we had to get together so, the Alliance Virtual office that we chose gave us an address for mail and a meeting point equidistant for both of us. It saved a lot of time. I started setting up the Denver facility with the Telefact in Toronto. The lady who I dealt with was very good. She walked me through all the paperwork because there were differences with the US and the Canadian processes. We started it and once she realized I was from Canada, she cut it back because of the certain things I didn’t have to comply with that the Americans had to. That worked out all right and we went through.

Once we had finalized all the paperwork, I got switched over the actual building and the people that run the office in Denver. I have a colleague who lives there and does work for me so that’s why it was picked as the second location. When I go down to see him which will probably take place in the next six weeks then we have a meeting place and use the meeting rooms. At the moment, we’re just using their mail forwarding service there. We’ve had it for two months and we’re still settling down. So far, the Alliance team there has been very polite and they answer the questions that I have. It’s been excellent, very similar to my experience with the people that run the Toronto facility.

In the Toronto office, which the Alliance team set up, we use the meeting rooms a couple of times a month and we had the mail forwarding service. Six months in, I also rented an office for myself. The three ladies who are running it there are fantastic. They just bend over backwards to try and make the stay very comfortable. They’ve been very accommodating as far as making sure the office is clean and set-up how I would like it to be. That’s significant because in the previous office that I had, I bought all the furniture. With Alliance, that cost is built-in to the rental. Furniture requests and getting the meeting room have been great. Courier dropping stuff when I was dealing virtual wasn’t done in a timely manner but now I have the office there so they just deliver it to the office. The hardwired internet is very good but the wireless, not so much, especially in the interior meeting rooms.

The location of the Toronto office has a positive impact to my business, in the sense that when people see the address that is familiar with Toronto, they assume that we’re very well-established, probably better established than we currently are. It gives some credibility when you’re sitting, talking to people. To the outside world, they’re not looking at the virtual offices. They’re looking that you have an office that they can send mail to. And now I have a US location, having the two offices gives even more credibility.

Their service is very good. The cost is on the high-end. It may become an issue if I decide to expand and want a bigger space as there are other offices that would be more economical. Right now, the big advantage for the Alliance office is that I’m not in it long term, so if things aren’t working out then we both walk away without any major issues. If I’m expanding, then I’m probably looking for a three to five-year term and then I will have to come up with more competitive pricing for the office.

I talked to some of the other tenants; the person in the office next to me has been there for 10 years. So, at that stage that’s high recommendation for something that’s originally started set-up for temporary and specific needs. So when you have long-term tenants, that means they’re being looked after. And I would recommend Alliance too. With the Wi-fi as the exception, I am totally satisfied with how things are with our Denver and Toronto offices. I’m looking forward to setting up meetings at their other offices worldwide.

Hello Wayne,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are glad that the whole setup process went smoothly for you and we strive to keep up the good work!

We're also very glad to know that you have been able to take full advantage of our services and office space.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I’m trying to start a business and I work out of my home but I don’t want to use my home address because it doesn’t look professional. When you register a business and/or do certain documentation, they want a physical address so I checked around to look for the cheapest option for getting one and I came across Alliance Virtual Offices.

I did a document online to register and then a woman called me because the document needed to be notarized. When I was ready, they sent me a link which directed me to another person and the woman notarized my information online through a video. The woman on the phone was super nice and made a follow-up but it seemed like she was from some other country so there were a couple of times where I didn’t understand her very well. I pay $65 a month to have a physical address which seems a little high just to have a physical address. I haven’t used it very much but it was pleasant, helpful and streamlined.

Dear Matt,

Thank you very much for your positive review!

It's good to know that the virtual office is serving its purpose for you and we hope we can help your business grow. Be sure to add your virtual office address on your business cards, website, email signature and all marketing material to ensure that your clients know where you are located.

Regarding pricing: though it seems a large amount of money, it is definitely worth it. USPS Stores and others might offer a much lower pricing, but these act only as mailboxes. Your virtual office address is not only a physical address but a real office center where you can meet with clients and where clients know that they can find you.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: June 28, 2017

I have four companies and I was trying to get all four at the same location but Alliance Virtual Offices could handle only two. I still have two somewhere else. If I knew that ahead of time, I would have been better off doing a little bit more homework instead of being offered to do business with them. They said they’d take care of it and made sure I could do it with one company but I had to split them up into three different locations. They said they couldn’t do it because they don’t have many locations and they kept trying to get me to buy a whole office. I don’t want a whole office, only the actual office address. And still, we’re offered with the other stuff. I ended up going somewhere else and now I have to service all four companies at the same location. I’ve kept it going so now I have my business being paid for in two different places.

The gentleman I worked with was good and he tried to do his part but the company over at Gold River was the one that didn’t have it together. I never even had that one document sent over to that place. I left it there and when I spoke to the one in Gold River over the phone, it was like, “Who are you? Oh, that’s who you’re with?” It wasn’t very comfortable and if this is how my business is now, it’s not going to be good later on.

If other businesses are experiencing what I am experiencing, they are not getting much clientele that way. There were other advertisements for this same type of service with better process and the actual people called in to say, “Hey, your mail is here and this is the time it got here.” If it’s important, they send us emails to let us know that it’s ready. Alliance isn’t interested in doing any of those things. I understood and I stayed out of their office. I did the paperwork over the phone and emailed everything. That’s the reason why I was going to do business with them. I’d like to get out of this contract and sever ties with the whole business but I am under duress because of the situation and I have no choice. I will be canceling it by October. It didn’t work for me and I haven’t recommended it to anyone.

Alliance Virtual Offices response

It's important that we understand our clients' full experience, and we appreciate the feedback, and are working with this client privately to address the issues outlined.

We require clients have to have one virtual office account for each business entity/company. We cannot offer clients 4 companies for the price of one, unfortunately. Based on our understanding that is what this client was looking for.

Regarding mail receipt notification, we do understand the frustration you have experienced. We will be working with this location to improve this process.

We are in touch with this client privately to work on how we can reduce the duress and stress. Thanks again for the feedback.

Original review: June 25, 2017

I've only been a member for a month and a half now and I'm very happy with Alliance. They do exactly what they're supposed to do. I like their location and also, I use their virtual office and mail forwarding. And their services are reasonably priced. I got my first little package sent to me and I am very pleased to see that. I have no intentions of leaving Alliance and I'd recommend them very highly.

Hello TJ,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

We strive to provide the best service out there, so if you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: June 20, 2017

I love Alliance Virtual Offices' location and it also seemed a good price. Setting up was simple. I had a chat online and then I completed some forms and authorized some documents. I spoke with Ari who set up all the processes with the email and processed the credit card and that was good and fast. I know that they have meeting rooms and additional features but I didn't have the chance to use them. It would be great if Alliance can scan a letter that I receive because I'm overseas and I need to know what's coming but I was told it was not possible. I travel a lot and someone taking care of my business and my mail is important to me.

Dear Elicha,

We're glad that the whole process was simple and easy for you! We work hard every day to make sure that your service experience is simple and easy every day.

Regarding mail scanning: it's certainly a service we can offer and I will contact you by email to help make that happen.

Thank you!

Original review: June 17, 2017

I was starting a business and Alliance Virtual Offices was referred to me. I’ve been with them a few months now and it has been great. Their reps were polite. The set up process was seamless and cut and dried too. Alliance sent me the information on the locations that they had in the area. They also showed me the different packages that they offered. I paid then they set up the virtual office. The cost right now is good as well.

Alliance Virtual Offices response

Thank you for your kind review, Terrence!

We hope to be your partners while growing your business so if you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Alliance Virtual Offices Company Information