toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to have an address that wasn’t in my apartment, a business location, so that I'll have access to other resources within the complex. I did some cost comparison and based on what Alliance Virtual offered and the location of the businesses, it added a little bit more credibility and as cost-effective as I could afford. Pricing was a big issue and location was a big issue. I worked with a representative from the company who helped me set-up. They gave me some details about the program. And what I appreciated when I had named another company I was considering, she emailed me back to let me know how to compare apples to apples. And I like that sort of thing because sometimes you don’t remember everything on the phone so, it was nice that she took the time to go and do my cost comparison and say, “Here, they’re charging us.” to “This is what you’re not getting and this is how much the additional services would cost you.”

It’s been several months beyond my start with them, but I got into a car accident so things have been delayed in terms of my business. I’m working on that right now. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to do some virtual office training like, conferences, Skype training, or whatever I may need down the road. In case I need to have a conference room, I have that available to me too and maybe an office for the day where I can rent a facility on an hourly basis. I pay $75 a month, I wish I could’ve gotten that down to $50 as I am getting started and then, increase as my business grew.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We started a company and my partner lives at one end of the city and I live at the other. Most of our work could be done independently but occasionally we had to get together so, the Alliance Virtual office that we chose gave us an address for mail and a meeting point equidistant for both of us. It saved a lot of time. I started setting up the Denver facility with the Telefact in Toronto. The lady who I dealt with was very good. She walked me through all the paperwork because there were differences with the US and the Canadian processes. We started it and once she realized I was from Canada, she cut it back because of the certain things I didn’t have to comply with that the Americans had to. That worked out all right and we went through.

Once we had finalized all the paperwork, I got switched over the actual building and the people that run the office in Denver. I have a colleague who lives there and does work for me so that’s why it was picked as the second location. When I go down to see him which will probably take place in the next six weeks then we have a meeting place and use the meeting rooms. At the moment, we’re just using their mail forwarding service there. We’ve had it for two months and we’re still settling down. So far, the Alliance team there has been very polite and they answer the questions that I have. It’s been excellent, very similar to my experience with the people that run the Toronto facility.

In the Toronto office, which the Alliance team set up, we use the meeting rooms a couple of times a month and we had the mail forwarding service. Six months in, I also rented an office for myself. The three ladies who are running it there are fantastic. They just bend over backwards to try and make the stay very comfortable. They’ve been very accommodating as far as making sure the office is clean and set-up how I would like it to be. That’s significant because in the previous office that I had, I bought all the furniture. With Alliance, that cost is built-in to the rental. Furniture requests and getting the meeting room have been great. Courier dropping stuff when I was dealing virtual wasn’t done in a timely manner but now I have the office there so they just deliver it to the office. The hardwired internet is very good but the wireless, not so much, especially in the interior meeting rooms.

The location of the Toronto office has a positive impact to my business, in the sense that when people see the address that is familiar with Toronto, they assume that we’re very well-established, probably better established than we currently are. It gives some credibility when you’re sitting, talking to people. To the outside world, they’re not looking at the virtual offices. They’re looking that you have an office that they can send mail to. And now I have a US location, having the two offices gives even more credibility.

Their service is very good. The cost is on the high-end. It may become an issue if I decide to expand and want a bigger space as there are other offices that would be more economical. Right now, the big advantage for the Alliance office is that I’m not in it long term, so if things aren’t working out then we both walk away without any major issues. If I’m expanding, then I’m probably looking for a three to five-year term and then I will have to come up with more competitive pricing for the office.

I talked to some of the other tenants; the person in the office next to me has been there for 10 years. So, at that stage that’s high recommendation for something that’s originally started set-up for temporary and specific needs. So when you have long-term tenants, that means they’re being looked after. And I would recommend Alliance too. With the Wi-fi as the exception, I am totally satisfied with how things are with our Denver and Toronto offices. I’m looking forward to setting up meetings at their other offices worldwide.

Dear Matt,

Thank you very much for your positive review!

It's good to know that the virtual office is serving its purpose for you and we hope we can help your business grow. Be sure to add your virtual office address on your business cards, website, email signature and all marketing material to ensure that your clients know where you are located.

Regarding pricing: though it seems a large amount of money, it is definitely worth it. USPS Stores and others might offer a much lower pricing, but these act only as mailboxes. Your virtual office address is not only a physical address but a real office center where you can meet with clients and where clients know that they can find you.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: July 2, 2017

I’m trying to start a business and I work out of my home but I don’t want to use my home address because it doesn’t look professional. When you register a business and/or do certain documentation, they want a physical address so I checked around to look for the cheapest option for getting one and I came across Alliance Virtual Offices.

I did a document online to register and then a woman called me because the document needed to be notarized. When I was ready, they sent me a link which directed me to another person and the woman notarized my information online through a video. The woman on the phone was super nice and made a follow-up but it seemed like she was from some other country so there were a couple of times where I didn’t understand her very well. I pay $65 a month to have a physical address which seems a little high just to have a physical address. I haven’t used it very much but it was pleasant, helpful and streamlined.

Resolution In Progress

Alliance Virtual Offices

It's important that we understand our clients' full experience, and we appreciate the feedback, and are working with this client privately to address the issues outlined.

We require clients have to have one virtual office account for each business entity/company. We cannot offer clients 4 companies for the price of one, unfortunately. Based on our understanding that is what this client was looking for.

Regarding mail receipt notification, we do understand the frustration you have experienced. We will be working with this location to improve this process.

We are in touch with this client privately to work on how we can reduce the duress and stress. Thanks again for the feedback.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I have four companies and I was trying to get all four at the same location but Alliance Virtual Offices could handle only two. I still have two somewhere else. If I knew that ahead of time, I would have been better off doing a little bit more homework instead of being offered to do business with them. They said they’d take care of it and made sure I could do it with one company but I had to split them up into three different locations. They said they couldn’t do it because they don’t have many locations and they kept trying to get me to buy a whole office. I don’t want a whole office, only the actual office address. And still, we’re offered with the other stuff. I ended up going somewhere else and now I have to service all four companies at the same location. I’ve kept it going so now I have my business being paid for in two different places.

The gentleman I worked with was good and he tried to do his part but the company over at Gold River was the one that didn’t have it together. I never even had that one document sent over to that place. I left it there and when I spoke to the one in Gold River over the phone, it was like, “Who are you? Oh, that’s who you’re with?” It wasn’t very comfortable and if this is how my business is now, it’s not going to be good later on.

If other businesses are experiencing what I am experiencing, they are not getting much clientele that way. There were other advertisements for this same type of service with better process and the actual people called in to say, “Hey, your mail is here and this is the time it got here.” If it’s important, they send us emails to let us know that it’s ready. Alliance isn’t interested in doing any of those things. I understood and I stayed out of their office. I did the paperwork over the phone and emailed everything. That’s the reason why I was going to do business with them. I’d like to get out of this contract and sever ties with the whole business but I am under duress because of the situation and I have no choice. I will be canceling it by October. It didn’t work for me and I haven’t recommended it to anyone.

Hello TJ,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

We strive to provide the best service out there, so if you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: June 25, 2017

I've only been a member for a month and a half now and I'm very happy with Alliance. They do exactly what they're supposed to do. I like their location and also, I use their virtual office and mail forwarding. And their services are reasonably priced. I got my first little package sent to me and I am very pleased to see that. I have no intentions of leaving Alliance and I'd recommend them very highly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Dear Elicha,

We're glad that the whole process was simple and easy for you! We work hard every day to make sure that your service experience is simple and easy every day.

Regarding mail scanning: it's certainly a service we can offer and I will contact you by email to help make that happen.

Thank you!

Original review: June 20, 2017

I love Alliance Virtual Offices' location and it also seemed a good price. Setting up was simple. I had a chat online and then I completed some forms and authorized some documents. I spoke with Ari who set up all the processes with the email and processed the credit card and that was good and fast. I know that they have meeting rooms and additional features but I didn't have the chance to use them. It would be great if Alliance can scan a letter that I receive because I'm overseas and I need to know what's coming but I was told it was not possible. I travel a lot and someone taking care of my business and my mail is important to me.

Alliance Virtual Offices

Thank you for your kind review, Terrence!

We hope to be your partners while growing your business so if you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: June 17, 2017

I was starting a business and Alliance Virtual Offices was referred to me. I’ve been with them a few months now and it has been great. Their reps were polite. The set up process was seamless and cut and dried too. Alliance sent me the information on the locations that they had in the area. They also showed me the different packages that they offered. I paid then they set up the virtual office. The cost right now is good as well.

Hello Brandon,

Thank you! Your feedback is very helpful.

Thanks!

Original review: June 16, 2017

Having a virtual office is just a lot easier than the cost of a physical office. I've used other virtual offices in other metro markets and Alliance Virtual Offices is the only one operating in Green Bay. Alliance allowed us to keep operating in a simple way and just focus on what we need to. We have them for mail forwarding and actual office and they only charge us what is worth. We just did our set up online, I filled up the forms and had some follow up on the mail forwarding official forms. Everything else was pretty easy online, just waiting the formality of the actual mail forwarding took about a week but other than that everything went very smooth. Alfonso was very professional and very responsive, quick acting in terms of our open items and via phone and email, so just easy to work with.

Hello MaryAnne,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are glad that the whole setup process went smoothly for you and we strive to keep up the good work!

Regarding the extra fee: though most things are consistent throughout our business centers, extra services such as opening and scanning a postcard, receiving a fax, etc. may incur in fees according to the local center's operation costs. We are glad to share this information with you, of course, so please do not hesitate to contact us for any extra needs, and we will certainly let you know what costs this will incur.

If you have any questions, need assistance, or need any extra services, please contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: June 11, 2017

We decided to get Alliance virtual office for the location so it would have an address. Their locations were the best. Going through the process with them was pretty straightforward. Their reps were easy to get a hold of. The representatives in their Chicago office we've spoken to were very friendly as well. We, however, got a Toronto office, which was a little bit different because it wasn't a local one. But when I called them, the agent was able to help connect me with somebody pretty easily. We filled out the forms and then he called back. We got transferred to a Chicago address but we still got a Toronto address as well and we had a different rep call us and that went pretty smooth too.

The cost is good. The one thing is we called the Chicago office because we knew that we had a postcard there. It doesn't need to be opened, it just needed to be flipped over to get the number on the back of the postcard and Alliance charged us $20 for that. That's the only surprise fee where we did not expect or see it coming and we did not understand why. But because we needed the information, we paid for it. The weirdest part was that the same postcard was at our other locations, the one in Minneapolis and the one in Toronto and we didn't have that issue or that charge. So it was not consistent.

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your positive review! It is good to know that everything is working as needed, and we'll strive to keep it that way.

Thanks!

Original review: June 10, 2017

We're starting a new company and it's completely an online business. We decided to have a virtual office because we wanted to be listed on Google Maps in an appropriate area and not in our home address. We have set this for privacy reasons and it affected us in a positive way. Also, we needed mail forwarding. Our experience with Alliance Virtual Offices has been quick and easy. They're definitely cheaper than all of their competitors. The hardest part was the online notary but it wasn't really complicated. I talked to their team once when we added a second person to have our mail forwarded and everything worked out well. So far everything is working great and the mail forwards perfectly.

Hello David,

We appreciate your review and feedback! I'm glad that everything has been working properly.

Thanks!

Original review: May 29, 2017

I'm just starting up my business and we were applying for a government contract. My mentor said signing up with Alliance Virtual Offices would be better than using my home address. The cost was reasonable and the setup was easy. It was just trying to find the right one and I only use it for the address. My experiences with their team have all been positive. They're informative, polite and professional. The quality is good as well. I've been there a couple of times to pick up my mail. It's been a very pleasant experience.

Hello Mr. Stinson,

Thank you for your kind review! Credit Suite has been a great partner to Alliance and we hope we can continue being a great partner to you!

Thanks!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Initially, I heard about Alliance Virtual Offices from their customer. Then, Credit Suite decided not to go with Regus any longer and that's how I heard about Alliance for the second time. What made me pull the trigger was that I needed a business address and Regus made that decision real easy. I've now been with Alliance more than three months and I'm happy so far. The setup process was simple. A lady talked me through the computer process and made it real simple and easy. Also, I've been getting e-mails about a conference room and that will definitely come in handy at the location. It's all smiles from here on, all rainbows from the beginning to here.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thanks for your review! We certainly hope to make this the best service experience for you, so if you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: May 18, 2017

I operate my own LLC and didn’t want my home address listed on the papers that I file with the Secretary of State so I reached out online to Alliance Virtual, applied and then somebody verified my address. I signed up six weeks ago. It’s great that I have an address where my mail is going to be received and forwarded and that’s really reassuring. I recommend them to folks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I travel to New York immensely and as a life coach, I wanted to have a headquarters located there so I got Alliance Virtual Office. If I want to have a meeting or a client there, I would be able to use it like that. I stumbled across them on Google and I found the most affordable office that looked really chic and classy so I selected it. Their rep and I corresponded back and forth and he was very helpful. It was a very smooth process. However, I assumed to pay at the end of the month, but apparently, I'm supposed to pay at the front of the month. Their reps were really calm and very professional. Any questions that I had as far as what I needed to do to get mail or have a conference room, they were great. I do plan on getting a receptionist because I'm getting ready to speak in front of 26,000 women. So, I'm anticipating a lot of phone calls. Overall, they were reliable, comfortable, and easy to set up.

Hello Buddy,

Thank you very much for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your business and we hope to keep on being your virtual office service providers.

Regarding the response time: we are working diligently on improving our response time by working with each one of our team members and streamlining our processes. We believe that we can be better and we will be, for you and all of our clients.

Thanks!

Original review: May 15, 2017

We needed another office without the expense of buying or leasing another location. The setup process with Alliance Virtual was pretty easy. We used an online form, gave out some information, and went ahead and got started. And then we received another email with a couple of other steps. As soon as we were done with the online process, they had a representative reach out to us. And then they helped take care of everything from there. They made it really easy.

The only thing I would have wanted was a quicker response time from the agent. Everything was great once I got started and the system was good to go, but then I had a few questions and it took a little bit longer to hear back from them. But from what I can see and from doing a comparison of the price and the services that are provided, Alliance Virtual was a pretty good deal that's why we went with them. They're not super expensive. They provide a package that makes sense for what I get as far as the live receptionist, the virtual office, the mail forwarding, and the various different aspects go.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service I have with Alliance is just an address and the setup went pretty smoothly. I just signed up online and called, then got the account set up. That was worked in a day or two. It was good until I tried to cancel. I called three weeks after I signed up and they wouldn't let me out of my contract and didn’t want to refund me. I didn’t want their services anymore and they said I have to be locked in a six-month contract. I was taken off guard.

I explained to them that I wasn't going to be able to use their services because it’s not mappable on Google. Google has actual employees they call who map out street addresses and do confirmation for businesses. They’d see if the business is a physical business one can walk into. And because this is just a mailbox, it's not an actual physical office. This is a suite and there's 200 plus companies all in the suite. So Google refers to these virtual offices as not real businesses or storefronts. And this is something I learned after I signed up. My whole point of getting a business address is that it would show up on Google for Google results and for Google reviews. If I couldn't do that, it was of no benefit to me.

Some people do this because they want to get mails sent there and they want to check them up, and that makes sense if they don't want their mails sent to their home address. But I'm a service-area business so I have my home address now as my Google Map address. But I don't have to have it displayed and I can get all the reviews and result on Google Maps when people are searching for my type of business model.

I tried talking to a man named Alfonso for several minutes and I was just butting heads with him and not getting anywhere. I told them I wasn’t going to pay the six months, I’m not going to use the service that’s not beneficial and I'm not going to send mail there. I can’t even use the address. They can just take me off but they didn’t want to.

They just wanted the money but I'm not going to pay it because it's ludicrous that just because there's a contract, they can't remove someone. Given the fact that it's a suite number, what is it costing their business from a daily operational cost? I'm not going to use it then therefore I'm not costing them money. So cancelling isn't going to impact their bottom line at all. I tried to explain that to them in that conversation. But I guess as a customer I was wrong and they were right. I asked to speak to their CEO and they didn't want me to talk to anybody else. They seemed to me as one of those money-grab companies that didn't give a crap what a customer was saying or they couldn't apply logic to the situation. That was unfortunate.

Dear Simon,

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Thanks!

Original review: May 5, 2017

We're a small company and we decided that we wanted a good-looking and good virtual office in a specific part of town. I called Alliance's main 1-800 number and told them which location I wanted to go to. It was a good price and a good location that fits us well for our Google placement. Alliance then sent me the paperwork and I filled it out. I mistyped my email address but they were able to rectify that in the process. So it took a couple of days longer than normal but it was fine. We were live within a couple of days. We're just utilizing mail delivery right now. Alliance's team has been fantastic and what I liked about it is they email if we have a new package. It's a really good feature. The cost and the quality of the service are the best I've seen in the market.

Dear Timothy,

Thank you! We have been working diligently to streamline our setup process so thank you for your feedback!

Thanks!

Original review: April 5, 2017

I work from home and although I'm not traveling, I needed a credible store front. I then decided to go with virtual offices and signed up with Alliance Virtual since they have a very comprehensive product at a very attractive price point. Signing up was not intensive but I took a moderate level of effort. The support services were very patient and good and the material that I was able to reference online for them was easy to follow. The cost and quality of the services provided were fantastic and the virtual system works very well. I’ve rented from when I have meetings and it’s very easy to use. I like it. Overall I'd rate Alliance Virtual very highly.

Dear Tehani,

Thank you for your review! We've loved doing business with you and servicing Mr. and Mrs. Warren!

Thanks!

Original review: March 30, 2017

Alliance provides trade reporting of our payment history and that’s very important to building a strong business credit profile. That’s something that we were interested in. They also helped us with phone service and their customer service contacted us to get any information they needed from us. It was easy and they held our hands through the process in the training. They also have very good customer service. These are new services for us and we do not know how to use them but they are absolutely helpful. We've been happy with their service and we recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Having a virtual office makes it easy for us to have one central spot to call home. There's also the flexibility of us having a mobile office that might change from location to location. I checked a few virtual reception and Alliance was close to where we're going to be working. However, there were a lot of issues during our setup process with them and it was not fun. It took a long time but it finally got figured out. The cost and the quality of the service have been fine too. A positive effect working with Alliance is that it's good as an address for our company and the location that we're working, which is what we need. The negative part was when someone tried to talk to us, the people in the office didn't even know we existed, which made our customers really sketched out. We lost a couple of deals because of that.

Alliance Virtual Offices

Thank you, Matt! Your feedback is very very helpful and we hope to keep at it.

Thanks!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I wanted to have a local office where I could receive mail. So I signed up originally through another vendor that I have a business credit building profile with and they suggested Alliance Virtual Offices amongst a couple of other choices. Alliance has a pretty big network of offices, including in Massachusetts and in Florida. Also, their price was good and it wasn't really location- or state-dependent, that I needed the actual address. They have good customer service as well. So, overall, they seem pretty good. The setup was simple, too. I'd put in the information and it was straightforward. I filled out a form, their person contacted me and collected the final information. Then, I had to get something notarized and it was awesome that they had a virtual notary service.

Their team was super friendly and has super quick responsiveness. Email a question and get a personal email directly back. I also got a couple of follow-up phone calls to finalize my paperwork and to make sure that everything was set up properly. Also, the cost and quality were very competitive for the office location and what it provides, like the mail. It's a strong service for the price from what I researched and I got what I paid for. It was a good experience overall and I'll keep using them consistently.

Dear Nadine,

Thank you for your review!

We're sorry the phone didn't exactly fit your needs, but thanks for giving us the chance to make it work for you!

Thanks!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I decided to get a virtual office when I started my company. I went online initially and someone from Alliance chatted with me. They reached out if I had any questions, and from there I decided to sign up. They offer the full package and seemed to have competitive pricing that is within my range. And if I wanted to rent an office, they have it available. If I wanted a phone number, they have that as well. But there was some difficulty with the phone part. It didn’t seem to meet what I wanted, so I ended up canceling that. But I kept the mailing part of the virtual office package, and it worked well. The instructions were clear, too. The only thing I wish they had was a notification that I have mail instead of having to call every time to check the mailbox. Overall my experience was straightforward and they delivered what they said they were gonna deliver.

Dear Ronald,

Thank you very much for your review! We've loved doing business with your company and we really appreciate your loyalty. We hope to continue providing you the top level service you've come to expect from us.

Thank you!

Original review: March 12, 2017

I'm expanding and when I'm bidding on these things, every city required to have an office or a virtual office in that particular city because I'll wind up paying taxes there anyway. Instead of opening up a regular office, I decided to go with a virtual one because I don’t have to be there every day, but when I need to have meetings and meeting with my customers, I have a place to meet with them. They'd provide everything that I need as far as doing the phone service and people, start mail and stuff.

I went with Alliance Virtual Offices and they made the setup process very simple. They told me what they would do and they gave me different options. I'm having one number for all three offices that I opened up where people had called. When I went to visit, I met the two young ladies working in the front. I met the general manager, the process and where the mail would go and everything and then they showed me the whole place after I signed up. It wasn’t complicated at all.

The people at Alliance Virtual Offices were very friendly. The young lady at the front desk walked me through. She showed me both places with smaller room to have a meeting and a bigger room. She showed me where people can get coffee. She showed me where the restroom area was. She took me around to show me where my mail would go. The check is now there. I can put anything on how to answer the phone and things of that nature. They showed me how that employee was worth. The quality and the cost of the service can't be beaten. I was expecting it to be more, but I was surprised that it was so cheap. I should have gotten it 10 years ago, but I didn’t know then. I'm all new at this.

The different locations that they provided for me and the quality of bringing customers there, be it downtown L.A. or even to Long Beach, were excellent. I plan on going to Chicago sometime soon to see that one up there, but the quality and the space that they make available to everybody is very nice. I couldn’t ask for a better office. I've already recommended them to several people already. I appreciate what they're doing. They were very professional.

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for your kind review! We've loved doing business with you these few months and we hope to continue helping your business grow!

Thanks!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I started a management company and do all the management from home so I needed to look more professional. Alliance Virtual Offices was a referral and I went ahead and signed up for the services. They sent emails on how to go ahead and set it up which was an easy process. I also had the coaching program which was where the referral came from and they helped me because they also had clients that used Alliance.

The Alliance team knew what they were saying and their directions took me through the maze that I had to go through. They've been clear and I have a pretty good experience with them. Customer service was satisfactory too. The cost is also good, however, I'm not used to it only because I usually do all operations myself. But it's part of the business and it's something that I have to go ahead and pay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Alliance Virtual is good for the most part, but they are a little expensive. I've checked on other virtual offices and found cheaper ones. But the guy that I've dealt with was great and he's always there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I signed up with Alliance Virtual Offices for the mail forwarding service to the virtual office address. The process was easy. It's online and it was good. The lady responded via email, so that was good too.

Thank you, Sharon!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I'm starting a business and needed an office address. I signed up with Alliance Virtual Offices and their team was knowledgeable and friendly. So far, the service is good. I haven’t had any complaints or issues.

Dear Lucinda,

Thank you! We've loved doing business with you these last few months and we're glad that this has been useful for your company.

Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

We had a brick and mortar for years. We're a software company and over half of our developers are working remotely either in the state or out of state, so it didn't make any sense for us to continue to have an office when there was no one in it. We signed up with Alliance Virtual a month ago and it's been fantastic. It's really easy and all my questions have been answered super quick, so we're really happy with it. I saw other options out there that were slightly more expensive but I feel as if they didn't give me as much as Alliance Virtual did because we really wanted to be able to come in once a week and meet with the team, at least for the first months, and having no extra charge is what drew me to them. We also ended up saving $40,000 to $50,000 so we're really pleased with the whole thing.

Dear Laurence,

Thank you! We hope to keep you happy so please, if you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Service and Support Team (949-313-3409 or juan@alliancevirtualoffices.com).

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I saw a building that I liked and Alliance was the purveyor of that office space. I made an appointment, went over and met with the manager there. She was exceptionally professional. Moreover, the cost of their service is awesomely reasonable for the quality. So far, I'm extremely happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife is the principal owner but she's not a day-to-day participant in the business activity of the company so I'm the one who interacted with Alliance. The first glitch was we had to redirect our mail forwarding because they had the wrong suite number. It impacts and authorize USPS, C-forms and the like and so on. But they were very responsive in any case. Thankfully, we didn't use the virtual office address in any of our legal description. Otherwise, that would have been another expense and inconvenience as you could imagine.

The other thing that I did come to learn in my experience was that there is no day-to-day access to mail. You have to do it by appointment with, shall we say, the consignee or the agent in the local market, which is really not the way virtual offices should and usually do run. Specifically, there's a front end operator and a desk receptionist and all you gotta do is ask these and just stockpile the mail. Also, there's no access to any meeting space or an office space in the particular location that I rent it, which is misleading if you follow the advertising on the website. They don't disclose when you click on the location to be aware that there are no extended services in the way of office space or meeting rooms. But it's been good other than these.

Alliance Virtual Offices Company Profile