4.27/5

Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

Alliance Virtual Offices

Are you an entrepreneur that is always on the move, but would like to provide your clients an address and company phone number? Alliance Virtual Offices is the solution you have been looking for! With more than 600 locations in 40 countries, Alliance Virtual Offices gives your business the capability of having a receptionist, local number, and a real business address. Our world-class service is simple and you can be signed up in minutes. Contact us today and obtain your new virtual office with Alliance Virtual Offices.

Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

109 Alliance Virtual Offices Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Alliance offers some of the cheapest rates on virtual offices, but beware they are cheap for a reason. Their approach to customer service is deplorable. If they communicate to you that they offer a 30-day termination option, don't take their word for it but read their terms and conditions carefully as they will stick you for an additional month (termination takes effect upon the last day of the month following the month in which notification was received).

Original review: April 29, 2018

I needed a virtual address for a business and setting up with Alliance was easy. The representative was helpful and they got it done very quickly. Everything is great so far I'd recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I'm using Alliance Virtual for mails for six months now. Price-wise, Alliance Virtual is cheap. And once they set, they go out to an agreement. Alliance Virtual definitely helps my business and it is working for me. So far, so good. I would definitely recommend Alliance to my friends especially if they’re looking for a virtual office.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I launched a mobile app and I'm a start-up so I needed a virtual office since in the app world, you need to have a suitable address and not a P.O. Box. I’m pre-office based right now so I need an address and not have the whole public know exactly where I live at the same time. I did a quick search and looked for Alliance Virtual and I lucked out. I was able to set it up with Alliance within one business day which was what I needed although the notary was a little much. The cost was higher than I expected but I haven’t had any problems and I would recommend them if somebody was looking for a virtual office

Original review: March 25, 2018

We needed a more corporate mailing address. We signed up with Alliance and it was really affordable. The process was easy, too. I just clicked on the website, made an account, and filled out the mailing forwarding form. I've been working with the Alliance folks and talking to Alfonso who has been super great and helpful. We canceled our subscription and it's ending in April because we moved to a non-virtual office. It kind of caused a transitionary mode and helped us for that purpose. I'd tell my friends that Alliance is a great virtual office.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Original review: March 28, 2018

Alliance seemed legitimate. So when I started a business, I decided to get a virtual office address from them. But I started another business and went into a different direction. I was trying to see if I could cancel the contract with Alliance and do it over under the new business name. But when I called to cancel, I found out that I was under a six-month contract. I should've read the print so it was my fault. But I didn't like the fact that I couldn't cancel when I wanted to. So I was stuck with this. Maybe they should offer a three month option. I'm sure they would get a lot more customers if it was once a month and they wouldn't have them locked in a contract. They probably would make it up by getting more people.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Alliance Virtual Offices was cheaper and I set the service with them online to have a different location address for my business. It was basically just to receive the mail, but they won't accept all of my packages and they said that my mail was too big and bulky. Then I had to go off on the manager that was there and she accepted one package, but she told me that she was not going to be able to accept larger packages anymore. They handled the situation poorly.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Alliance Virtual Offices seem better than the competition and we have them for the office address, mail forwarding, and live answering services. They are personalized and their location and service stood out for us. When setting up, you look on their website and if the address fits you or whatever city you want to be in, you call them and they email you over the paperwork. Then you sent over your identifying documents and it would go from there. Everything has been very pleasant and professional for us and it has helped my business tremendously by picking the phone calls and receiving the mail. I like it very much and I would tell my friends to choose them.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have a business development manager in the Tucson area, Jonathan, and I wanted him to have an office address. Getting it set up with Alliance Virtual was pretty simple. I ordered online and went from there. We're a Canadian company so the process for mail is a little different there. You have to fill out a lot more paperwork in order to get your mail delivered and arranged for pick-up. But otherwise, it’s been a painless process. They're a little expensive against other virtual offices but I ended up going with them for proximity for Jonathan’s sake. It was about 25% more expensive than the alternative, so I would consider that a con. But generally speaking, it has worked fine for us. We use their mail service and I see the notifications, but we are digital so we don’t have a whole lot there. So other than having the convenience of the address, our experience has been very minimal.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Getting a virtual office is cost wise and the place is very convenient for what they have to offer over there. If I have to do it again, I’d do it again. And the setup process was also very easy. You just go through the process that prompts. I use the telephone over there for when I want to call the system and I have a place where my package can be delivered. But I applied for 20 different vendor accounts and one thing I discovered last week is that because Alliance is a virtual office, I get questioned about it and two were even turned down for credit. Otherwise, everything has been a good experience. Alliance has a nice, clean facility, and it’s been great. The people are also very pleasant and that’s very important.

Alliance Virtual Offices expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Alliance Virtual Offices is a small business solution that provides an office address, local or toll-free telephone number, live receptionist and meeting rooms in your company name. Its services are ideal for self-employed, mobile and work-from-home professionals who need an occasional office space to meet with clients, a receptionist to take calls and an official office address to receive mail and packages.

• Live receptionists: Alliance Virtual Offices employs a large team of receptionists based in Las Vegas, Nevada, who are trained to answer your incoming calls in a professional and personalized way. You can customize the exact script the receptionist will use when answering client calls, and seamlessly have calls transferred to your cellular or other phone during your working hours.

• Virtual phone system: A virtual phone system, also known as a VoIP phone, allows your company to set up a corporate-type phone system for less money. Alliance Virtual Office’s virtual phone system offers conference calling, dial by name directories and more.

• Local meeting rooms: Alliance Virtual Offices offers its clients physical meeting spaces in major cities throughout the world, including Los Angeles, New York, Sydney, Dallas, Melbourne, Houston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, Brussels, Paris, Las Vegas and more. Find the location nearest you by searching your zip code on their site’s location finder.

• Flexible booking hours: If you need to book a meeting room for only a few hours a week, you can pay by the hour. Some locations allow for half- or full-day bookings, so you won’t have to pay for the room longer than you need it.

• Virtual office location: If you need to have mail or packages delivered to you under a professional name and prefer not to use your home address or a P.O. Box, you can opt to use a virtual office location through Alliance Virtual Offices.

• Notary service: In order to have mail delivered to your virtual office address, you will need to complete a CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agency) form to authorize Alliance to receive your mail. You can expedite and simplify this process by using Alliance’s online notary service at no extra cost.

• Best for: business start-ups and self-employed, mobile and work-from-home professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs