4.1/5 (116 ratings)

About Alliance Virtual Offices

Are you an entrepreneur that is always on the move, but would like to provide your clients an address and company phone number? Alliance Virtual Offices is the solution you have been looking for! With more than 600 locations in 40 countries, Alliance Virtual Offices gives your business the capability of having a receptionist, local number, and a real business address. Our world-class service is simple and you can be signed up in minutes. Contact us today and obtain your new virtual office with Alliance Virtual Offices.

Alliance Virtual Offices Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Virtual Offices?

Original review: June 1, 2021

I cancelled my virtual address box and still being charged and Its has been over a month now. When your rep called me she knew that I was cancelling service and moving, The representative never said to put anything in writing. She told me she would note my account and that was it, But today a collection lady emailing me, This is not good business practices.

Contacted Alliance Virtual Office Customer Service today 6/1/2021 and she then say put it in writing so I sent a email to cancel today, I referred so many people to use this service after I thought they were a honest company, But they are thieves and have customer service that must not be doing their job. It's sad that a company would lose their reputation for failure to document a phone call from a customer. I'm gonna pay the $130.00 but stay far away from this company. They have to be broke during Covid to be dishonest knowing the rep should of said, "Put the closing request in writing." I will never refer any of my customers to use them either,

Tamika **

L&T Financial

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I regret subscribing to their services and I will never do any business with them in the future. Right after I subscribed I requested the cancellation of the service and was informed that they won't cancel anything and now I'm stuck wasting money on them for the next 6 months! Don't make the same mistake I did.

Get buying tips about Virtual Office delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: June 11, 2020

Juan from their HQ personally reached out to me and got my mail issue sorted out, also issued a refund. Figured out a way to communicate with the local office.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Extremely disorganized and unprofessional. I called the main office to see if any mail had arrived at my virtual office. They were not able to get in touch with their local virtual office. Said they sent an email but nobody got back to me. The following week I personally went to get my mail, but the door to the office was locked and it looked like no one was there. I called Alliance's HQ, they still could not get in touch with the person who job it was to manage the virtual office at 18-20 Lackawanna Plaza in Montclair, NJ. The headquarters gave me the local office number, so I called myself.

I could hear the person answer the phone through the door!! He tried telling me that he was not at the office. Said I needed to make an appointment two days in advance to get my mail. (Nobody told me this when I signed up for their service, and I had already called the previous week.) He refused to leave his apartment and open the office so I could get my mail, which is very time sensitive. Told me to call alliance. I left, and then when I was outside he called me back again saying he would call the police if I came back.

This place is run like a joke, I wish I never signed up with them, total waste of time and money. And there's a 6 month contract. They even charged me a $50 set up fee. The set up was supposed to take 24 hours and took closer to a week! Stay away from this company. They are extremely unorganized, unprofessional and unethical. I still have not gotten my mail and no one has called me even though I have requested a follow up multiple times.

Original review: May 12, 2020

This company is the worst on the planet. Customer service is awful. They don't listen, they repeat the same thing over and over again offering no help what so ever. They say they reach out and they don't then send you to collections. Horrible company, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time. I will be filing court proceedings and any other way to get a bad review out. They should not be able to take advantage of people like this.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

You will not receive your mail. I'm not sure if they have stolen mine or just thrown it in the trash, but if you want your mail forwarded, do not use Alliance. If you call them, they will not even try to help you. It's a complete scam.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

So on the front end, this company's prices are a bit high and if you skim through their terms and conditions, you'll find that it is very challenging to cancel service with them. They require a 30-day notice to cancel service, so be aware of that if you do go with them. First off they aren't a VOIP provider, the "service" is provided through some agreement with Phone.com. They are basically a middleman between you and Phone.com. Second, they sold me on having a 411 listed business. Thankfully I listed myself with ListYourself, Google, Bing, etc. so the number did appear on 411, but they didn't do that.

When I called them to ask if it was listed, the agent basically did what I'd already done and submitted the number to listyourself. When I figured out what was going on, combined with the high fees they charge per number, I ported the number over to Grasshopper. They offer a similar service for less, especially annually. Their customer service didn't give me much hassle though with shutting down, so I'd consider that part of the experience as a plus.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

Customer service did not understand business or how things operate. Continuous attempts to work with them and they chose to play games and waste my time. Supposedly there was an outstanding bill for less than a 100.00 dollars was not aware of it. So instead of just saying there was an outstanding bill they chose to play dumb and continue to waste time and not provide services. They are weak, not educated in business on any level and the SOS IL needs to seriously look at there practices here in IL. Just resolved billing issues with this company and the BBB and now I just received a bill from them for services again. I am located in Chicago, IL and I think it's time these guys learn the Chicago way.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Alliance offers some of the cheapest rates on virtual offices, but beware they are cheap for a reason. Their approach to customer service is deplorable. If they communicate to you that they offer a 30-day termination option, don't take their word for it but read their terms and conditions carefully as they will stick you for an additional month (termination takes effect upon the last day of the month following the month in which notification was received).

Original review: April 29, 2018

I needed a virtual address for a business and setting up with Alliance was easy. The representative was helpful and they got it done very quickly. Everything is great so far I'd recommend them.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I'm using Alliance Virtual for mails for six months now. Price-wise, Alliance Virtual is cheap. And once they set, they go out to an agreement. Alliance Virtual definitely helps my business and it is working for me. So far, so good. I would definitely recommend Alliance to my friends especially if they’re looking for a virtual office.

Alliance Virtual Offices author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Alliance Virtual Offices is a small business solution that provides an office address, local or toll-free telephone number, live receptionist and meeting rooms in your company name. Its services are ideal for self-employed, mobile and work-from-home professionals who need an occasional office space to meet with clients, a receptionist to take calls and an official office address to receive mail and packages.

• Live receptionists: Alliance Virtual Offices employs a large team of receptionists based in Las Vegas, Nevada, who are trained to answer your incoming calls in a professional and personalized way. You can customize the exact script the receptionist will use when answering client calls, and seamlessly have calls transferred to your cellular or other phone during your working hours.

• Virtual phone system: A virtual phone system, also known as a VoIP phone, allows your company to set up a corporate-type phone system for less money. Alliance Virtual Office’s virtual phone system offers conference calling, dial by name directories and more.

• Local meeting rooms: Alliance Virtual Offices offers its clients physical meeting spaces in major cities throughout the world, including Los Angeles, New York, Sydney, Dallas, Melbourne, Houston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, Brussels, Paris, Las Vegas and more. Find the location nearest you by searching your zip code on their site’s location finder.

• Flexible booking hours: If you need to book a meeting room for only a few hours a week, you can pay by the hour. Some locations allow for half- or full-day bookings, so you won’t have to pay for the room longer than you need it.

• Virtual office location: If you need to have mail or packages delivered to you under a professional name and prefer not to use your home address or a P.O. Box, you can opt to use a virtual office location through Alliance Virtual Offices.

• Notary service: In order to have mail delivered to your virtual office address, you will need to complete a CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agency) form to authorize Alliance to receive your mail. You can expedite and simplify this process by using Alliance’s online notary service at no extra cost.

Alliance Virtual Offices Company Information