4.53/5
Based on 70 reviews that contain star ratings

Business Finance Advance

Business Finance Advance was established to provide businesses of all sizes with a quick and easy way to obtain hard to get business loans. We will work side by side with your company to accelerate your financial success.

We understand it is difficult and time consuming for businesses to find an institution that can provide them with a suitable business loan. Business Finance Advance has modernized a system that is sure to give you back the time you would have lost searching on your own. Our system makes it possible for us to receive your application and approve it in only one business day, allowing us more time to find your business the most suitable business loan. So, stop spending your valuable company time searching endlessly to find a provider and work with Business Finance Advance to find a quick, successful solution.

View More View More

70 Business Finance Advance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

Very fast. I had filled out the application and I was called the next day. Approved in just one day! I was able to get a loan for my business in one single day. I don't know of any bank that would loan money that quickly.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

The man that we wound up working with was quite helpful and professional. We needed a little time to think about everything and he respected that and reached back to us at the agreed upon time the next day. Again, very helpful as he answered all of my questions making things very simple for us. I really appreciate that.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The people that work at Business Finance Advance are really nice! They helped me out during the application process and it was overall pretty simple. I was able to get the funds I needed for my company in a very timely manner. Isn't that enough said?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Business Finance Advance is a great company to do business with! If you are a small business owner and need extra funds to grow your business this is 100% the place to go. The account rep assigned to me was great, the whole thing was quick and easy and no headaches!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Worked with these guys a couple times now. Always pleasant to work with. The entire process is pretty simple and they help us get the money we need for our business. A+ stuff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Business Finance Advance?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Business Finance Advance funded me rather quickly. I recommend them if you need any quick capital for your business. The staff is great, super nice and knowledgeable. They really helped me take my small company to the next level.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

My business is growing and I needed a loan to stock up on more inventory. So I applied with these guys and boy was I surprised. First off, it was quick. They contacted me less than a day after I gave them the application and the guy I talked to was great. He answered all my questions and laid everything as plain and simple as he could. I was able to stock up my inventory and it was easier than I could have ever imagined.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

They are liars. They aren't direct lenders. They say one thing and it's all a lie. They will have more money for you but will offer you less money so they can't make a buck. You are better for going Straight to the lender yourself. The lender has a set rate. They give them 15 percent to play with and a additional 2 percent to play with. They try to charge you crazy amount of money so basically you going through a middle MAN. They say they trying to help you so why not offer you the amount that you need you can get on your feet. They will tell you that is all the money they have but to give you which is a lie. They are lies crooks and they will charge you all these extra fees on top of the money so you not even getting the full amount of money you need.

Try going to the lenders yourself. BFA, Everest, OnDeck, CAN Capital, for the bigger ones Yellowstone, Knight Capital. To start you can find direct lenders. You can tell by the rate if they charging you 38 percent you know they not direct lenders. Direct lenders will charge you 20 to 28 percent which is still high but not that crazy.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The customer support is very good and I love that everyone is nice and professional when trying to help their customers. They love to help when we need help and I love that they are patient when their customers. I love that the process is very quick and it is easy for completing. It isn't much work to complete. It's very fast to take it and submit and only takes weeks for results to come back. The rates and terms are very understanding but quite long but it's worth reading because you can see what is expected of us and them at the same time without any disturbances or misunderstanding. The online tools are plentiful and I love that they are easy to complete without any misunderstanding and is always working when needed. Also the website is quick and it's always working fine.

Original review: July 1, 2016

Company has quick support response times. They take care in solving any issue that may arise. Easy to use and manage, never had any issue that wasn't resolved very quickly. They work with you through the whole application process, explaining in detail any questions you may have, live support and willingness to guide through any issues. The rates are very reasonable in today's market. Terms of the agreement are plain and easy to understand for even the first time application. Their website tools are easy to understand and use. Live technical support gets you a quick response from a live person quickly and resolved in a timely manner.

Original review: June 9, 2016

The person I talked to was not very friendly and wanted to rush through the process instead of fully answering my questions. They need to be more personable and not as robotish. Was left with partial or no answers to my questions. Didn't feel too appreciated during the process. The online tools were very helpful. The site was very easy to navigate through. I would totally recommend this part. No problems whatsoever.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Great customer service, helpful and friendly. Whenever I had a problem they were there for me, asking what I needed and if they could help in any way, they were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. You ring up describe how much you want and what you need it for. They ask you what your time frame for repayment will be and what interest rate will suit ie what package. Rates and terms are both competitive, rates of interest are low and terms are fair. Repayment period is not too onerous and the whole experience was not stressful... They could not have been more helpful. Rates were easy to find and repayment time frames. It was a really simple process. They needed to know what the loan was for and our turnover to determine whether it was feasible just to ensure we would not default for our peace of mind.

Original review: March 1, 2016

It was good. I received nice support. Friendly staff, they answered my questions arguably good with no troubles at all. It turned out pretty good, no problems. I filled out the application just as specified and everything went smoothly from there. The rates were fine, all reasonably priced with no troubles. I would definitely use it again, and consider them next time. Easy to use tools with reliability and durability.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

My experience with Business Finance Advance has been excellent and I will recommend them to a friend!

Business Finance Advance response

Thanks for the feedback Charles! Always a pleasure to work with you!

Original review: July 19, 2015

The cash advance from Business Finance Advance has helped out a lot when we needed to get a job done so then we can pay the money back and we've got that extra capital. It is such a fast process and always worked out well for us. We've dealt with other companies before but Business Finance is absolutely the best one. The representatives are very good to work with, always quick to respond and willing to help. If one thing doesn't work, they would absolutely find another way to make it work.

Business Finance Advance response

Thank you for your 5 star review Jenny! It is always a pleasure working with you and seeing your business grow.

Original review: July 11, 2015

I received a credit cash advance from Business Finance Advance and it absolutely helped my business plans. I am happy with them. Their representatives are very nice, honest, straightforward, and efficient. I recommended more business for them.

Original review: July 9, 2015

We have done multiple business with BFA and we are satisfied with their efficiency.

Business Finance Advance response

Thanks Gary! We look forward to working with you again.

Original review: June 26, 2015

Business Finance Advance have good people and I am happy with my experience with them.

Original review: June 19, 2015

These couple of years, I've been with Business Finance Advance and I've gotten two loans. Reps were knowledgeable and I'll definitely recommend them.

Original review: June 12, 2015

BFA helped a lot with my business. I was able to complete my website with the recent loan I got. I'm very proud of it and it's up and running. So I have nothing but good thing to say about them. ** was a really nice guy. I told him I need some money and he get to it and helps out. I've been in business for 15 years and they helped me do things that I can't do by myself. I would definitely recommend BFA to a friend. Hopefully they'll qualify me. I have built up a client base and I'm picking up like four loans with them. The only thing is that I'm not pleased with their underwriters because they show no mercy. I think they're too difficult especially with someone taking out a fourth loan. I think it's unfair. I pay for my loan but yet I still get issues, like I never get what I want with them for whatever reason.

Original review: June 9, 2015

I think we got a business or personal loan from Business Finance Adventure. Interest is way too high - it can be 50%, 20%, 30%, there's no set. There’s nothing sketched in stone. They have to go out and keep looking for more stuff I guess. But at the end of the day, it's what it is and I just have to do what I have to do. But it helped and reps were knowledgeable so I'm still pretty satisfied.

Original review: June 3, 2015

No problems. No issues at all. Sales rep was knowledgeable and explained to us our options well.

Hi Peter,

On behalf of BFA I would like to thank you for your 5 star rating. We look forward to your business' continued success and hope to continue to be a vital resource in your business' growth.

Original review: June 1, 2015

Got the funding needed in a timely manner. Great to work with.

Original review: May 28, 2015

My experience with Business Finance Advance was good so I would recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2015

Business Finance Advance called me when I was fishing around for some money several years ago. Our business was primarily builder-based so obviously we went through the economic downturn and I found myself in need of some capital. I got a cash advance from them based on credit card bills and it helped us survive. Without that influx of cash, I might not have survived though the money comes at a high price - there's no question about that. What I needed was time to recover and that bought me time. Also, they fund it very quickly when you need it and they did what they said they were gonna do. In addition, if I was gonna recommend it to somebody, it would be with the caveat that you understand you're paying back a lot of money. And if it's in a situation where that'll benefit you and you feel you can pay it back, then do it. But if that's gonna be onerous for you, then you shouldn't do it.

Original review: May 18, 2015

I had an ACH loan from Business Finance Advance and it has helped my business. I don't like the terms, but banks aren't really loaning to small businesses. I just talked to somebody, I sent them some information and they got back to me and told me when I qualified for it. They were courteous and professional.

Original review: May 15, 2015

Without my merchant credit card advance from Business Finance Advance, my business would be stressful. It's all been excellent. Their representatives are good people.

Resolution response: June 8, 2015

We're good!

Original review: May 11, 2015

Business Finance Advance called one of my businesses and then I received high risk loans - the business loans from them. Due to its crazy high interest rate, it only helped my business a little bit.

Original review: May 8, 2015

Always helpful and courteous. Their speed of service is commendable. It is always pleasant to do business with them.

Original review: May 6, 2015

Everything went fine with my experience with Business Finance Advance.

Business Finance Advance Company Information