Business Finance Advance

Business Finance Advance was established to provide businesses of all sizes with a quick and easy way to obtain hard to get business loans. We will work side by side with your company to accelerate your financial success.

We understand it is difficult and time consuming for businesses to find an institution that can provide them with a suitable business loan. Business Finance Advance has modernized a system that is sure to give you back the time you would have lost searching on your own. Our system makes it possible for us to receive your application and approve it in only one business day, allowing us more time to find your business the most suitable business loan. So, stop spending your valuable company time searching endlessly to find a provider and work with Business Finance Advance to find a quick, successful solution.

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

From start to finish, Business Finance Advance was not only professional, but the entire process was easy. Their staff goes out of their way to make the entire loan process as painless as possible and I really respect that. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs emergency funds for their business needs.

I worked with BFA earlier this year to get funds that my business needed to expand our offices. The entire procedure was easier than I thought it would be, which was fine with me! All in all, signed up for the loan and the repayment program and it has been a pretty smooth ride since.

I started my loan online but wanted to reach out to an employee for a little help with the whole process so I gave BF Advance a ring on the phone. The rep that worked with me was awesome and helped me through the entire application. They were even able to answer some of my other general questions regarding the type of loan I was applying for. It made me feel really comfortable with the entire thing. All in all, got approved, got the loan I needed and it didn't take much time at all. Thanks again!

Recently finished paying off the advance I got from BFA earlier this year. Having done business with them for months I can tell you that they are just as they seem. Professional staff that is there to help you and your business out when you need it with a pretty decent number of funding solutions. Thanks and will absolutely recommend to any other business owner.

I recently took out a loan with this company and I gotta say, it was just as easy as they claim. The three people I spoke to were all courteous and professional. They helped me understand all the questions I have and everything. All in all a pretty painless experience without any hassle or extremely complicated hoops to jump through. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Business Finance Advance?

True professionals. I applied for a cash advance to help with a new acquisition for my business and everything went perfect from start to finish. The team members that I worked with were courteous and professional, got me through the process in just a matter of days. Would absolutely recommend for others.

Everything from start to finish was professional and EASY! BFA is a really simple company to work with and their employees are on point with their knowledge base and friendliness. Makes the entire loan experience pretty much effortless. Thanks y'all!

Happy with my interactions with Business Finance Advance. I was cautious going into it and advised with some friends, but we all agreed that this company seemed legitimate and helpful for my needs. The process of getting approved did not take much time and was mostly harmless and everything I reached out to at the company was knowledgeable and courteous. Would absolutely recommend if you are looking for their type of service.

I have used Business Finance Advance a couple of times now over the course of three years. They are a straightforward group of businessmen that want to help you get the money you need for your business. The application process for their types of loans are pretty straight-forward and don't take much time to understand or complete. It's a good and honest company. I wouldn't be a repeat customer if I thought otherwise.

In terms of getting alternative funding for your business, the staff at Business Finance Advance are a top notch resource. I needed something outside of the realm of a bank loan and the staff here helped me find the perfect solution. They talked me through the different options and helped me pick what is best for me and my company. The thing that was most astounding was how fast it all was. Like, really, instead of it taking months to get funds it only took me about a week. A+ business with a smart and helpful staff.

Listen, these people know what they are doing. I shopped around for a bit before deciding on Business Finance Advance and had made a few phone calls to talk to them before even starting the application process. You get what you expect, as long as you read what you are actually signing up for. If you figure everything out beforehand and plan accordingly, you get (pretty much) exactly what you want. Just do your homework, kids! The application process was a breeze and overall it was nice working with these people.

First off, I would like to say that I am posting this review three months after initially working with Business Finance Advance. At the time I was looking into alternatives from a bank loan and after a doing a bit of shopping around I contacted Business Finance Advance. The first guy I spoke to was courteous and professional, which was a great start. We chatted for a bit about what I will need to do to submit an application and the type of advance I was looking for. From there, it was smooth sailing. Thanks to Business Finance Advance I was able to get the funding I needed outside of a banking institution and the entire experience has been a breeze.

Business Finance Advance helped me out when I was in a real pickle. The application process was smooth and simple. A few days of chatting with them was all it took and the few people I talked to were nice. You guys really helped me out. Thanks!

Great customer support. Great application process. Great rates & terms. Great online tools. Always great and always do what's good for me. Never any worries with them. Always got my back in times of need. Great overall service from a great company.

Great experience! I had contacted Business Finance Advance about learning more information and after a week of mulling over my options I contacted them again and went forward with them. I don't think there is any way it could have gone better, pretty much a perfect experience. The entire process was simple and straightforward and their workers helped me along the way. On top of that, it was pretty fast too!

It was swell doing business with this company. Minimal hassle when chatting with them about a loan opportunity and when it came down to it it took significantly less time than attempting to do it through my bank.

Everything went fine with the borrowing process. Just know what you are getting into (which their employees are more than happy to tell you about) and you will have the money your business needs in no time.

I received nice support. Friendly staff, they answered my questions arguably good with no troubles at all. It turned out pretty good, no problems, I filled out the application just as specified and everything went smoothly from there. The rates were fine, all reasonably priced. I would definitely consider them next time. Easy to use tools with reliability and durability. I would use them again in the future with no troubles and problems.

My experience with Business Finance Advance went swimmingly. I was researching different ways to get a small loan for my company and going through the bank seemed like just too much of a hassle. After a few weeks of looking into companies, I reached out to Business Finance Advance. The people that work here were very gracious with their time because I had lots of questions. They helped me feel at ease every step of the way and when it came time to start filling out paperwork I felt very confident in my decision. The process, as others have mentioned, was quite quick. All in all, got the funding I needed for my company and have already paid it off. Great business, great people. Thanks again!

Super nice company and really helpful employees. I had been doing research for about a week trying to figure out the best way to get some funds for my business and I reached out to BF Advance. Their representative walked me through the process, told me what to expect and it was much less of a hassle than dealing with my bank. Everything went super smooth and super quick and I am a happy camper. Would 100% recommend these guys.

Great customer service. Helpful and friendly. Whenever I had a problem they were there for me asking what I needed and if they could help in any way. They were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. You ring up, describe how much you want and what you need it for. They ask you what your timeframe for repayment will be and what interest rate will suit i.e. what package. Rates and terms are both competitive. Rates of interest are low and terms are fair. Repayment period is not too onerous and the whole experience was not stressful... they could not have been more helpful. Rates were easy to find and repayment timeframes. It was a really simple process. They needed to know what the loan was for and our turnover to determine whether it was feasible just to ensure we would not default for our peace of mind.

Very fast. I had filled out the application and I was called the next day. Approved in just one day! I was able to get a loan for my business in one single day. I don't know of any bank that would loan money that quickly.

The man that we wound up working with was quite helpful and professional. We needed a little time to think about everything and he respected that and reached back to us at the agreed upon time the next day. Again, very helpful as he answered all of my questions making things very simple for us. I really appreciate that.

The people that work at Business Finance Advance are really nice! They helped me out during the application process and it was overall pretty simple. I was able to get the funds I needed for my company in a very timely manner. Isn't that enough said?

Business Finance Advance is a great company to do business with! If you are a small business owner and need extra funds to grow your business this is 100% the place to go. The account rep assigned to me was great, the whole thing was quick and easy and no headaches!

Worked with these guys a couple times now. Always pleasant to work with. The entire process is pretty simple and they help us get the money we need for our business. A+ stuff.

Business Finance Advance funded me rather quickly. I recommend them if you need any quick capital for your business. The staff is great, super nice and knowledgeable. They really helped me take my small company to the next level.

My business is growing and I needed a loan to stock up on more inventory. So I applied with these guys and boy was I surprised. First off, it was quick. They contacted me less than a day after I gave them the application and the guy I talked to was great. He answered all my questions and laid everything as plain and simple as he could. I was able to stock up my inventory and it was easier than I could have ever imagined.

They are liars. They aren't direct lenders. They say one thing and it's all a lie. They will have more money for you but will offer you less money so they can't make a buck. You are better for going Straight to the lender yourself. The lender has a set rate. They give them 15 percent to play with and a additional 2 percent to play with. They try to charge you crazy amount of money so basically you going through a middle MAN. They say they trying to help you so why not offer you the amount that you need you can get on your feet. They will tell you that is all the money they have but to give you which is a lie. They are lies crooks and they will charge you all these extra fees on top of the money so you not even getting the full amount of money you need.

Try going to the lenders yourself. BFA, Everest, OnDeck, CAN Capital, for the bigger ones Yellowstone, Knight Capital. To start you can find direct lenders. You can tell by the rate if they charging you 38 percent you know they not direct lenders. Direct lenders will charge you 20 to 28 percent which is still high but not that crazy.

The customer support is very good and I love that everyone is nice and professional when trying to help their customers. They love to help when we need help and I love that they are patient when their customers. I love that the process is very quick and it is easy for completing. It isn't much work to complete. It's very fast to take it and submit and only takes weeks for results to come back. The rates and terms are very understanding but quite long but it's worth reading because you can see what is expected of us and them at the same time without any disturbances or misunderstanding. The online tools are plentiful and I love that they are easy to complete without any misunderstanding and is always working when needed. Also the website is quick and it's always working fine.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Also known as BFAdvance LLC, Nationwide Business Advance Companies, Merchant Cash Advance Companies and Business Advance Companies. Business Finance Advance offers funding opportunities to small, mid-sized and large companies. BFA deals in alternatives to traditional bank loans as part of its mission to make funding more accessible to businesses.

• Products: Accessed through the Future Credit Card, borrowers can fund accounts receivables, purchase orders, equipment and merchant, as well as other business advance needs. BFA also offers alternative business funding programs.
  • Interest rates: BFA advertises rates as low as 12.99 percent as of April, 2016 as well as variable interest rates. There are no application fees.
  • Service: Quick turnaround with unique computerized loan matching technology.
  • Borrower qualifications: No collateral, tax return or personal guarantee required. Borrowers must have credit card sales of at least $4,000 per month.
  • Fast approval process: Users can expect to receive loan funds deposited into their accounts within seven days of approval. Initial acceptance takes approximately 24 hours.
  • Large loan limits: Loan amounts are based on monthly credit card sales and range from $2,000 to $1,000,000.
  • Repayment options: There are no fixed payments. After receiving the loan, borrowers repay from the company’s future credit card proceeds. Instead of a fixed payment, the borrower repays BFA a fixed percent of their sales plus a pre-determined ‘factor fee.’ There is no loan term, and funds are repaid solely based on company credit card revenue.
  • Best for Small and mid-sized business owners that accept credit card payments.

Compare Business Loans