Looking for a business loan provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.53/5

Business Finance Advance

Business Finance Advance was established to provide businesses of all sizes with a quick and easy way to obtain hard to get business loans. We will work side by side with your company to accelerate your financial success.

We understand it is difficult and time consuming for businesses to find an institution that can provide them with a suitable business loan. Business Finance Advance has modernized a system that is sure to give you back the time you would have lost searching on your own. Our system makes it possible for us to receive your application and approve it in only one business day, allowing us more time to find your business the most suitable business loan. So, stop spending your valuable company time searching endlessly to find a provider and work with Business Finance Advance to find a quick, successful solution.

View More View More

70 Business Finance Advance Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 19, 2018

They do what they say they are going to do, and that seems to be a rarity in their industry. I shopped our financing needs all over, with more than a dozen lenders over a two week period, and was SHOCKED at how many times I was lied to by the others. BFA got me the best terms and performed exactly the way that they said they would. Next time, no need for me to shop around!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

My business with BFA was straightforward and to the point, which is just what I wanted in a merchant advance. The three employees I have interacted with were all courteous professionals and overall I am very happy with their services.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

It's been a few months since doing business with Business Finance Advance and I'm happy to report that they live up to their word. As some others have said, the loan process is straightforward and transparent and if you have any questions or doubts the customer service people are more than willing to talk to you. Grateful for the experience, thanks again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Had the pleasure of taking out a cash advance through Business Finance Advance for my small business. They were able to get me the funding I need to ramp up production here and the turnaround is actually quite fast. So far so good. The employees there have been helpful and respectful, so I imagine the rest of this experience will be too!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Pleased to have done business with Business Finance Advance. Trustworthy staff of people I dealt with and they got the job done in an excellent time-frame. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them, the team over there is more than willing to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Business Finance Advance?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Very friendly and hospitable staff. We needed some capital to expand our small business so we contacted BF Advance a few months ago. Believe it or not, the timeline they advertise is pretty on point. They were able to hook us up with a funding plan much quicker than I would have ever believed. The repayment process is pretty transparent, too. Just be sure to ask if you have questions, they are willing to help! Thanks again!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was in a bind and Business Finance Advance was able to help me out big time. If you know what you're getting into and make your payments on time it is absolutely worth it. Already recommended to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

From start to finish Business Finance Advance was a breeze to deal with. All of the reps I dealt with were kind and knew their stuff, the application and the turnaround was much quicker than I could have ever imagined. I can't really think of any cons I experienced with them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I had a pleasant experience with this company. From beginning to end, they laid everything out in fair and simple terms while helping me shop for a loan. The two people I spoke with were both kind and helpful regarding any of my questions and concerns. Quick, simple and effective!

Original review: July 5, 2017

From start to finish, Business Finance Advance was not only professional, but the entire process was easy. Their staff goes out of their way to make the entire loan process as painless as possible and I really respect that. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs emergency funds for their business needs.

Business Finance Advance expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Also known as BFAdvance LLC, Nationwide Business Advance Companies, Merchant Cash Advance Companies and Business Advance Companies. Business Finance Advance offers funding opportunities to small, mid-sized and large companies. BFA deals in alternatives to traditional bank loans as part of its mission to make funding more accessible to businesses.

• Products: Accessed through the Future Credit Card, borrowers can fund accounts receivables, purchase orders, equipment and merchant, as well as other business advance needs. BFA also offers alternative business funding programs.

• Interest rates: BFA advertises rates as low as 12.99 percent as of April, 2016 as well as variable interest rates. There are no application fees.

• Service: Quick turnaround with unique computerized loan matching technology.

• Borrower qualifications: No collateral, tax return or personal guarantee required. Borrowers must have credit card sales of at least $4,000 per month.

• Fast approval process: Users can expect to receive loan funds deposited into their accounts within seven days of approval. Initial acceptance takes approximately 24 hours.

• Large loan limits: Loan amounts are based on monthly credit card sales and range from $2,000 to $1,000,000.

• Repayment options: There are no fixed payments. After receiving the loan, borrowers repay from the company’s future credit card proceeds. Instead of a fixed payment, the borrower repays BFA a fixed percent of their sales plus a pre-determined ‘factor fee.’ There is no loan term, and funds are repaid solely based on company credit card revenue.

• Best for: Small and mid-sized business owners that accept credit card payments.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg