4.53/5
Based on 70 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Business Finance Advance

Business Finance Advance was established to provide businesses of all sizes with a quick and easy way to obtain hard to get business loans. We will work side by side with your company to accelerate your financial success.

We understand it is difficult and time consuming for businesses to find an institution that can provide them with a suitable business loan. Business Finance Advance has modernized a system that is sure to give you back the time you would have lost searching on your own. Our system makes it possible for us to receive your application and approve it in only one business day, allowing us more time to find your business the most suitable business loan. So, stop spending your valuable company time searching endlessly to find a provider and work with Business Finance Advance to find a quick, successful solution.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

70 Business Finance Advance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

They do what they say they are going to do, and that seems to be a rarity in their industry. I shopped our financing needs all over, with more than a dozen lenders over a two week period, and was SHOCKED at how many times I was lied to by the others. BFA got me the best terms and performed exactly the way that they said they would. Next time, no need for me to shop around!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

My business with BFA was straightforward and to the point, which is just what I wanted in a merchant advance. The three employees I have interacted with were all courteous professionals and overall I am very happy with their services.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

It's been a few months since doing business with Business Finance Advance and I'm happy to report that they live up to their word. As some others have said, the loan process is straightforward and transparent and if you have any questions or doubts the customer service people are more than willing to talk to you. Grateful for the experience, thanks again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Had the pleasure of taking out a cash advance through Business Finance Advance for my small business. They were able to get me the funding I need to ramp up production here and the turnaround is actually quite fast. So far so good. The employees there have been helpful and respectful, so I imagine the rest of this experience will be too!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Pleased to have done business with Business Finance Advance. Trustworthy staff of people I dealt with and they got the job done in an excellent time-frame. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them, the team over there is more than willing to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Business Finance Advance?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Very friendly and hospitable staff. We needed some capital to expand our small business so we contacted BF Advance a few months ago. Believe it or not, the timeline they advertise is pretty on point. They were able to hook us up with a funding plan much quicker than I would have ever believed. The repayment process is pretty transparent, too. Just be sure to ask if you have questions, they are willing to help! Thanks again!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was in a bind and Business Finance Advance was able to help me out big time. If you know what you're getting into and make your payments on time it is absolutely worth it. Already recommended to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

From start to finish Business Finance Advance was a breeze to deal with. All of the reps I dealt with were kind and knew their stuff, the application and the turnaround was much quicker than I could have ever imagined. I can't really think of any cons I experienced with them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I had a pleasant experience with this company. From beginning to end, they laid everything out in fair and simple terms while helping me shop for a loan. The two people I spoke with were both kind and helpful regarding any of my questions and concerns. Quick, simple and effective!

Original review: July 5, 2017

From start to finish, Business Finance Advance was not only professional, but the entire process was easy. Their staff goes out of their way to make the entire loan process as painless as possible and I really respect that. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs emergency funds for their business needs.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I worked with BFA earlier this year to get funds that my business needed to expand our offices. The entire procedure was easier than I thought it would be, which was fine with me! All in all, signed up for the loan and the repayment program and it has been a pretty smooth ride since.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I started my loan online but wanted to reach out to an employee for a little help with the whole process so I gave BF Advance a ring on the phone. The rep that worked with me was awesome and helped me through the entire application. They were even able to answer some of my other general questions regarding the type of loan I was applying for. It made me feel really comfortable with the entire thing. All in all, got approved, got the loan I needed and it didn't take much time at all. Thanks again!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Recently finished paying off the advance I got from BFA earlier this year. Having done business with them for months I can tell you that they are just as they seem. Professional staff that is there to help you and your business out when you need it with a pretty decent number of funding solutions. Thanks and will absolutely recommend to any other business owner.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I recently took out a loan with this company and I gotta say, it was just as easy as they claim. The three people I spoke to were all courteous and professional. They helped me understand all the questions I have and everything. All in all a pretty painless experience without any hassle or extremely complicated hoops to jump through. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks!

Original review: April 26, 2017

True professionals. I applied for a cash advance to help with a new acquisition for my business and everything went perfect from start to finish. The team members that I worked with were courteous and professional, got me through the process in just a matter of days. Would absolutely recommend for others.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Everything from start to finish was professional and EASY! BFA is a really simple company to work with and their employees are on point with their knowledge base and friendliness. Makes the entire loan experience pretty much effortless. Thanks y'all!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Happy with my interactions with Business Finance Advance. I was cautious going into it and advised with some friends, but we all agreed that this company seemed legitimate and helpful for my needs. The process of getting approved did not take much time and was mostly harmless and everything I reached out to at the company was knowledgeable and courteous. Would absolutely recommend if you are looking for their type of service.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I have used Business Finance Advance a couple of times now over the course of three years. They are a straightforward group of businessmen that want to help you get the money you need for your business. The application process for their types of loans are pretty straight-forward and don't take much time to understand or complete. It's a good and honest company. I wouldn't be a repeat customer if I thought otherwise.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

In terms of getting alternative funding for your business, the staff at Business Finance Advance are a top notch resource. I needed something outside of the realm of a bank loan and the staff here helped me find the perfect solution. They talked me through the different options and helped me pick what is best for me and my company. The thing that was most astounding was how fast it all was. Like, really, instead of it taking months to get funds it only took me about a week. A+ business with a smart and helpful staff.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Listen, these people know what they are doing. I shopped around for a bit before deciding on Business Finance Advance and had made a few phone calls to talk to them before even starting the application process. You get what you expect, as long as you read what you are actually signing up for. If you figure everything out beforehand and plan accordingly, you get (pretty much) exactly what you want. Just do your homework, kids! The application process was a breeze and overall it was nice working with these people.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

First off, I would like to say that I am posting this review three months after initially working with Business Finance Advance. At the time I was looking into alternatives from a bank loan and after a doing a bit of shopping around I contacted Business Finance Advance. The first guy I spoke to was courteous and professional, which was a great start. We chatted for a bit about what I will need to do to submit an application and the type of advance I was looking for. From there, it was smooth sailing. Thanks to Business Finance Advance I was able to get the funding I needed outside of a banking institution and the entire experience has been a breeze.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

Business Finance Advance helped me out when I was in a real pickle. The application process was smooth and simple. A few days of chatting with them was all it took and the few people I talked to were nice. You guys really helped me out. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Great customer support. Great application process. Great rates & terms. Great online tools. Always great and always do what's good for me. Never any worries with them. Always got my back in times of need. Great overall service from a great company.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Great experience! I had contacted Business Finance Advance about learning more information and after a week of mulling over my options I contacted them again and went forward with them. I don't think there is any way it could have gone better, pretty much a perfect experience. The entire process was simple and straightforward and their workers helped me along the way. On top of that, it was pretty fast too!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

It was swell doing business with this company. Minimal hassle when chatting with them about a loan opportunity and when it came down to it it took significantly less time than attempting to do it through my bank.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Everything went fine with the borrowing process. Just know what you are getting into (which their employees are more than happy to tell you about) and you will have the money your business needs in no time.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

I received nice support. Friendly staff, they answered my questions arguably good with no troubles at all. It turned out pretty good, no problems, I filled out the application just as specified and everything went smoothly from there. The rates were fine, all reasonably priced. I would definitely consider them next time. Easy to use tools with reliability and durability. I would use them again in the future with no troubles and problems.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

My experience with Business Finance Advance went swimmingly. I was researching different ways to get a small loan for my company and going through the bank seemed like just too much of a hassle. After a few weeks of looking into companies, I reached out to Business Finance Advance. The people that work here were very gracious with their time because I had lots of questions. They helped me feel at ease every step of the way and when it came time to start filling out paperwork I felt very confident in my decision. The process, as others have mentioned, was quite quick. All in all, got the funding I needed for my company and have already paid it off. Great business, great people. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Super nice company and really helpful employees. I had been doing research for about a week trying to figure out the best way to get some funds for my business and I reached out to BF Advance. Their representative walked me through the process, told me what to expect and it was much less of a hassle than dealing with my bank. Everything went super smooth and super quick and I am a happy camper. Would 100% recommend these guys.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Great customer service. Helpful and friendly. Whenever I had a problem they were there for me asking what I needed and if they could help in any way. They were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. You ring up, describe how much you want and what you need it for. They ask you what your timeframe for repayment will be and what interest rate will suit i.e. what package. Rates and terms are both competitive. Rates of interest are low and terms are fair. Repayment period is not too onerous and the whole experience was not stressful... they could not have been more helpful. Rates were easy to find and repayment timeframes. It was a really simple process. They needed to know what the loan was for and our turnover to determine whether it was feasible just to ensure we would not default for our peace of mind.

Business Finance Advance expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Also known as BFAdvance LLC, Nationwide Business Advance Companies, Merchant Cash Advance Companies and Business Advance Companies. Business Finance Advance offers funding opportunities to small, mid-sized and large companies. BFA deals in alternatives to traditional bank loans as part of its mission to make funding more accessible to businesses.

• Products: Accessed through the Future Credit Card, borrowers can fund accounts receivables, purchase orders, equipment and merchant, as well as other business advance needs. BFA also offers alternative business funding programs.

• Interest rates: BFA advertises rates as low as 12.99 percent as of April, 2016 as well as variable interest rates. There are no application fees.

• Service: Quick turnaround with unique computerized loan matching technology.

• Borrower qualifications: No collateral, tax return or personal guarantee required. Borrowers must have credit card sales of at least $4,000 per month.

• Fast approval process: Users can expect to receive loan funds deposited into their accounts within seven days of approval. Initial acceptance takes approximately 24 hours.

• Large loan limits: Loan amounts are based on monthly credit card sales and range from $2,000 to $1,000,000.

• Repayment options: There are no fixed payments. After receiving the loan, borrowers repay from the company’s future credit card proceeds. Instead of a fixed payment, the borrower repays BFA a fixed percent of their sales plus a pre-determined ‘factor fee.’ There is no loan term, and funds are repaid solely based on company credit card revenue.

• Best for: Small and mid-sized business owners that accept credit card payments.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg