4.6/5 (570 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jordan Potenza

About Biz2Credit

Biz2Credit is an online lending platform. While not a direct lender itself, the company uses your online profile to match you with a lender that suits your needs. It offers an easy application process that takes as little as four minutes. Biz2Credit can help you find loans from $25,000 to $6 million. You can receive a decision in as little as 24 hours and potentially get funded in 72 hours.

Pros

• Works with all types of businesses
  • Apply in 4 minutes
  • Get funds in as little as 72 hours

Cons

• Underwriting fees
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Biz2Credit is an online lending platform that matches you with the right loan for your business’s needs. It offers quick applications and relatively fast funding. However, fees and rates can be high, depending on the lender.

Top Biz2Credit Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Biz2Credit has made communications and reminders down to a well-oiled machine. I am the president of a small business and ... read an article in the NY Times about Biz2Credit and ...

Verified

Just a top-notch group of guys who really went out of their way to make sure my business kept running and the process itself was painless. It just feels like home when it comes to...

What is Biz2Credit?

Biz2Credit is a lending platform designed to help business owners find loans no matter the project or industry they’re involved in. Along with lending options, Biz2Credit provides business owners with a wealth of free support. This includes a large knowledge center and business tools to make financing more understandable and approachable.

How does Biz2Credit work?

Biz2Credit has a simple process:

1. Create a profile: Start by providing basic business information to help Biz2Credit understand your financing needs. This takes less than a minute.
  2. Submit your application: Answer a few questions and provide some business documentation. You can do this with PDFs or by connecting your business bank account. This takes about four minutes.
  3. Find funding solutions: Once you submit your application, you should get funding options within 24 hours.
  4. Get funded: Once you’ve reviewed your options and chosen one, you can receive your funding. Depending on the type of loan, you can get funded within 48 hours of final approval.

Biz2Credit products

Biz2Credit offers three main funding options for business owners:

• Working capital is good for fast financing, and you can get from $25,000 to over $2 million. Most businesses looking for working capital have annual revenue of over $250,000, a credit score of 575 or higher, and at least six months in business. Flexible payments are available, giving you the option of daily, weekly or bimonthly payments from your business receipts. Approval is available in 24 hours or less.
  • Term loans offer stability so you can grow your revenue over time. You can apply for loan amounts between $25,000 and $500,000 with rates starting at 7.99%. This loan is suitable for businesses that have been operating for at least 18 months, have a credit score of 660+ and have annual revenue of $250,000 or more. Repayment terms are available for 12, 18, 24 and 36 months, with weekly, monthly or bimonthly payments. Approval is available in 24 hours or less.
  • Commercial real estate loans are secured by the equity in your commercial real estate. Loan amounts are available from $250,000 to $6 million with rates starting at 10%. These loans are good for customers who have been in business for at least 18 months, already own commercial property, have a 660 credit score or above and have annual revenue of at least $250,000. Terms are available between 12 and 36 months with monthly payments. You can be approved in 30 days or less.

Biz2Credit rates

Rates available through Biz2Credit depend on several factors, like your credit history, how soon you need the money and what funding option you choose. Interest rates for term loans start at 7.99%, and rates for commercial real estate loans start at 10%.

There are no application or submission fees through Biz2Credit. That said, you may have to pay closing fees and an underwriting fee that’s typically between $250 and $400. All fees are clearly laid out in a written agreement before funding.

Biz2Credit FAQ

What types of loans does Biz2Credit offer?
Biz2Credit offers business loans. The company can arrange:
  • Business acquisition loans
  • Commercial real estate loans
  • Refinancing
  • Merchant cash advances
  • Special lending programs for veterans, women and minorities
How long does it take to get a loan from Biz2Credit?
For working capital and term loans, Biz2Credit can get funding to you in as little as 72 hours after starting your application.
How much money can I borrow from Biz2Credit?
The amount of money you can borrow from Biz2Credit depends on the type of loan you’re choosing:
  • Working capital can provide $25,000 to over $2 million.
  • Term loans can provide $25,000 to $500,000.
  • Commercial real estate loans can provide $250,000 to $6 million.
Is Biz2Credit SBA-approved?
The Small Business Administration has approved Biz2Credit’s lending affiliate for its Paycheck Protection Program.

Biz2Credit can also help businesses find SBA-approved funders for SBA loans.

Is Biz2Credit legit?

Biz2Credit is a legitimate lending platform that can help you find the right loan for your business. Biz2Credit doesn't give out loans directly, but it can match you with an appropriate lender. The application process can take as little as four minutes, and you can receive funding 72 hours after that. Just make sure the fees and interest rate you agree to are reasonable. We recommend shopping around to see what options are available to you so you can make an educated decision.

Biz2Credit Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?

Original review: March 4, 2022

Biz2Credit has a little business credit monitor thing. It's not for exact business credit like through Dun & Bradstreet, but it's like a score they give you. It made me think that they will lend to me money and they did. During the application process, they approved me and I sent over paperwork. That was a super smooth process and they said they were going to fund me. But they called back a couple of hours later and asked, "Why did your revenue drop?" It was in the middle of the month and my client hadn't paid yet. I've never been approved for something then they say, "We don't think we're gonna approve you now." That was annoying. But in the end, they just funded it. I got up the next day and the money was there. That seemed a little bit shady and I don't like that part. Customer service seems a little bit hard to get ahold of, and there's no way to pay off the loan if I wanted to pay it off today.

Other than that, the rates were pretty fair. I expected a lot worse. If Biz2Credit continues to lend then increase the amount, I'll be very happy with them. But if all of a sudden the rates skyrocket or if they don't continue to lend more as my revenue grows, I'll go to other places. For the most part, I'm happy. The rep said to call him back in a month to see if he could give me more money. I'm interested to see if that's really true, what they offer, and what the terms look like. If the terms and rates stay like they are, I'll continue to build a relationship with them.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Like many small businesses, I struggled to make ends meet during COVID and decided to obtain relief aid with a PPP Loan. I tried applying with another company, but the application process was so difficult that I gave up until a friend of mine recommended Biz2Credit. I wish I could give them more stars for creating a user friendly website. The application process was simplified from start to finish, and the communication once my application was submitted was superb! Once I was eligible for loan forgiveness, Biz2Credit reached out again to remind me to apply, and also to register for their webinars on how to obtain Loan Forgiveness.

However, what makes this company stand out is the customer service I received. I thought I had submitted everything required for PPP Loan Forgiveness, but was still receiving reminders to apply. I emailed the support team at Biz2Credit and received a phone call from one of their representatives, Darcel M. I was on my way to the airport and unable to look at my laptop to check whether my application stated whether I had completed all the steps for Loan Forgiveness. She went above and beyond by checking what I’d submitted, troubleshooting the issue, and getting my file to the underwriting team for review as time was of the essence on the deferment period. Again, I received updates from Biz2Credit on the progress of my Loan Forgiveness through the dashboard and by email.

I’m grateful Biz2Credit was there for me when my business needed help, and most of all that they know when to apply a human element when there are glitches in the system. Darcel M and the team at Biz2Credit are exceptional, and I highly recommend this company to any business owner seeking a loan. Thank you, Biz2credit, for all that you did to help me through a tough time!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I'm so thankful for Biz2credit. On my first loan I only applied on the weekend after all the banks had closed their applications. I was referred to them by the SBA. I received a call from Tenzin who quickly did the application for me. He made the process very simple, he clearly told me what I needed and got my loan approved in a few days. I did not have an accountant help me and he said we could do it on our own. The money was in my bank a few days later.

On the second loan the information was primarily the same and I received multiple emails to complete the application online, They had most of the information from the prior loan and I needed to do very little. There are a lot of mentions that it was hard to talk to anyone on the phone at this point, that is true, but remembered it was a pandemic and I can cut them some slack for being a little slower. Apparently many financial institutions were in a similar situation. When I did get Ankit on the phone he was kind, quick and efficient, he stayed on top of the application until it was approved, he even got me 10K more than the first loan due to some changes on my tax return. And great news is they quickly sent out emails when it was time to apply for forgiveness. They simplified the process and both loans have been forgiven. Highly recommend them.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I worked with Biz2Credit on both applying for a PPP loan, and then applying for loan forgiveness. They have a very robust web interface that walked me through all the necessary steps; it clearly outlined the documentation I needed to provide, and visually tracked my progress so that I knew, at a glance, how far along I had gotten and exactly how many steps remained. Because there were so many people going through the same process, it was not possible to talk to someone on the phone to ask if I had done everything properly. I had to trust that their system was guiding me correctly, and trust that the documentation was being reviewed (and that I would be informed if something was wrong or missing). And, indeed, the system must have captured everything because our loan application was approved and the loan funded very, very quickly.

Their system knew when it was time for me to apply for forgiveness, and sent out notifications to ensure I wasn't forgetting. When I began the process, I was shocked by how simple it was. I thought for sure I wasn't fully understanding what I needed to do; the simplicity was almost a little scary, because when are things ever just so easy? I delayed submitting the loan forgiveness application while I researched independently to see if it really was that simple.

In the end, I decided to once again trust that their website was guiding me correctly, and that was the right decision. Within days of submitting the forgiveness application, I received notification that the PPP loan was forgiven. I am very grateful to the entire Biz2Credit team, and Anurag in particular, for guiding me so clearly through the applications and obviously watching over the entire process on their end, even if I never got to talk to anyone or see any of the behind-the-scenes effort that surely went into every single application.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Due to the emergency regulations from COVID-19 and the subsequent revenue loss, our small businesses took a huge hit as our small retail locations saw heavy decreases in sales from day to day. We've utilized PPP portals from other financial institutions that we bank with, but those paled in comparison to Biz2Credit! Thanks to Biz2Credit, we were able to complete and submit PPP loan applications and forgiveness forms for several of our LLC's in record time and we highly suggest other small business owners to utilize their services whenever necessary! Just to highlight their incredibly functionality, I'd like to take some time to include some bullet points on their strengths (and weaknesses.

-Portal allowed applications for multiple LLCs under single username: We encountered several issues with other (unnamed) financial institutions due to their restriction against opening up multiple applications under a single email. Biz2Credit, however, allows more than one application to be completed and submitted under a single email address, making it incredibly easy for us to consolidate our applications and keep ourselves organized. We wish we had known to use Biz2Credit during the first PPP round as it would have saved us a lot of headache from the difficulties of keeping organized with each respective LLC and email address.

-Incredibly fast submissions and responses: Any applications submitted through Biz2Credit were reviewed incredibly fast, and any changes required were noted clearly on the application in their PPP portal. Since their response and review time was so fast, our PPP loans were submitted in record time, and even their forgiveness forms were done and forgiven in a blink of an eye! To compare, Biz2Credit's submission process took about 3-7 days to finish with all necessary changes and edits, and their forgiveness process only took about 4 days; but other financial institutions took much longer to review and ask for changes, so an application at another place would take about 7-14 days or longer, and our forgiveness forms took about the same.

-Simplified and lean process: We really wish we used Biz2Credit right away, their portal was much more simplified and eliminated excessive and unnecessary reports and document uploads! Instructions from other institutions were too vague, oftentimes we included documentation for something that did not need to be documented, which aggravated an already long processing time. Biz2Credit made their process lean, their no frills portal left no room for doubt or misinterpretation, making it easier for us to submit everything and faster for them to review!

-(Almost) Instant Deposit: We were astounded by how incredibly quick the deposit was for our PPP loans. After we signed all our closing documents, it took only 2-3 days for the loan amount to deposit directly into our account! This was especially valuable, especially during the financial uncertainty in 2020 and 2021. We were bracing ourselves and our employees for possible wage stagnation or bonus reductions, but Biz2Credit truly gave us the ability to insure our employees that they would not only receive the entirety of their wages and bonus income, but would also continue to implement promotions and wage increases during the pandemic!

We truly enjoyed our experience with Biz2Credit! We can guarantee that if another opportunity for relief funding application occurs in the future, we will go straight to Biz2Credit for our needs and never look back at any others!

Original review: April 22, 2022

The application process was super easy and simple. I took a loan for 80,000 last year and it came right away. Then I took another loan in the beginning of this year. I topped it off and it was an additional day or two. But either way, it was pretty quick and fast. The dude that I worked with on both loans was super nice and helpful. I'm satisfied with the company.

Hi Taran,

We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Biz2Credit. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

To show our appreciation, we'd like to feature your story and highlight your business on our website. Please send us an email at info@biz2credit.com so we can discuss the next steps. We look forward to hearing back from you as we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Biz2Credit.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I needed something for the running expenses I have. I applied for a loan with Biz2Credit and the process was easy. I just had to give them six months’ worth of bank statements and answer a few questions. I can download the statements through my bank and just forward them right over to Biz2Credit. Customer service was really communicative with me and let me know where everything stood. I knew where everything was at each step of the plan. They either emailed me or texted me so it was good. The process took three days at the most. There were a few hiccups on my part and it caused an extra day’s delay. But it was all pretty smooth.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. In order to improve as a company, we take our customers' feedback very seriously.

Considering your positive experience with Biz2Credit, we would love to feature your story and highlight your business's success on our company's website and social media channels. Please send us an email at info@biz2credit.com so we can discuss the next steps. We look forward to hearing back from you as we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Biz2Credit.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Biz2Credit provided our PPP loan. Pros: They handled the loan directly, they didn't sell or transfer it. They were good about processing it, the funds arrived in a reasonable time and they did all the necessary work for the SBA to forgive it. Their accounting people were good. Their portal was easy to use. Bad: Very hard to get a hold of. No email or contact info. You had to pull information out of them. And every time you tried to get help, they tried to give you a new loan.

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Both positive and constructive.

First of all, we are thrilled to hear that you received the funds and the necessary help for loan forgiveness you needed.

Relationships with our clients are of paramount importance to Biz2Credit and it is disappointing that in this instance we fell short of your expectations, especially regarding our communications with you. Going forward please contact support@biz2credit.com with any complaints, as we hope to make sure there are no future issues with your Biz2Credit experience.

Biz2Credit.

Original review: April 10, 2022

The agents were very upfront. I hung up on them when they told me that it was gonna cost me $300. I told them, "How are you gonna do that when I need the money?" They said, "No, ma'am. We're gonna take that out of the actual funding that you're receiving." They were assertive and also explained to me in layman's terms. If I was them, and I hung up on them the way that I did, I would have never called me back. But they gave me a day and called back.

Hi Lashawn,

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. Our goal at Biz2Credit is to provide the best funding experience, and we're glad to hear that we hit the mark on this occasion.

Looking forward to assisting again in the future.

Biz2Credit.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Everything was very straightforward on the webpage. But I had trouble understanding some of the people. I called one time for an early payoff and it was hell to get somebody to respond to me. I had to tell the bank to not let Biz2Credit take a payment out and to get somebody to call me back. After I did that, everything was very quick and responsive. But a little bit plainer English-speaking people would be nice.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We understand your frustration but would like to add that our staff is well equipped to handle all situations.

In the future, if you experience this again, please feel free to request to speak to another agent.

Biz2Credit Company Information