4.5/5 (167 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jordan Potenza

About Biz2Credit

Biz2Credit is an online lending platform. While not a direct lender itself, the company uses your online profile to match you with a lender that suits your needs. It offers an easy application process that takes as little as four minutes. Biz2Credit can help you find loans from $25,000 to $6 million. You can receive a decision in as little as 24 hours and potentially get funded in 72 hours.

Pros

• Works with all types of businesses
  • Apply in 4 minutes
  • Get funds in as little as 72 hours

Cons

• Underwriting fees
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Biz2Credit is an online lending platform that matches you with the right loan for your business’s needs. It offers quick applications and relatively fast funding. However, fees and rates can be high, depending on the lender.

Top Biz2Credit Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Biz2Credit has made communications and reminders down to a well-oiled machine. I am the president of a small business and ... read an article in the NY Times about Biz2Credit and ...

Verified

Just a top-notch group of guys who really went out of their way to make sure my business kept running and the process itself was painless. It just feels like home when it comes to...

What is Biz2Credit?

Biz2Credit is a lending platform designed to help business owners find loans no matter the project or industry they’re involved in. Along with lending options, Biz2Credit provides business owners with a wealth of free support. This includes a large knowledge center and business tools to make financing more understandable and approachable.

How does Biz2Credit work?

Biz2Credit has a simple process:

1. Create a profile: Start by providing basic business information to help Biz2Credit understand your financing needs. This takes less than a minute.
  2. Submit your application: Answer a few questions and provide some business documentation. You can do this with PDFs or by connecting your business bank account. This takes about four minutes.
  3. Find funding solutions: Once you submit your application, you should get funding options within 24 hours.
  4. Get funded: Once you’ve reviewed your options and chosen one, you can receive your funding. Depending on the type of loan, you can get funded within 48 hours of final approval.

Biz2Credit products

Biz2Credit offers three main funding options for business owners:

• Working capital is good for fast financing, and you can get from $25,000 to over $2 million. Most businesses looking for working capital have annual revenue of over $250,000, a credit score of 575 or higher, and at least six months in business. Flexible payments are available, giving you the option of daily, weekly or bimonthly payments from your business receipts. Approval is available in 24 hours or less.
  • Term loans offer stability so you can grow your revenue over time. You can apply for loan amounts between $25,000 and $500,000 with rates starting at 7.99%. This loan is suitable for businesses that have been operating for at least 18 months, have a credit score of 660+ and have annual revenue of $250,000 or more. Repayment terms are available for 12, 18, 24 and 36 months, with weekly, monthly or bimonthly payments. Approval is available in 24 hours or less.
  • Commercial real estate loans are secured by the equity in your commercial real estate. Loan amounts are available from $250,000 to $6 million with rates starting at 10%. These loans are good for customers who have been in business for at least 18 months, already own commercial property, have a 660 credit score or above and have annual revenue of at least $250,000. Terms are available between 12 and 36 months with monthly payments. You can be approved in 30 days or less.

Biz2Credit rates

Rates available through Biz2Credit depend on several factors, like your credit history, how soon you need the money and what funding option you choose. Interest rates for term loans start at 7.99%, and rates for commercial real estate loans start at 10%.

There are no application or submission fees through Biz2Credit. That said, you may have to pay closing fees and an underwriting fee that’s typically between $250 and $400. All fees are clearly laid out in a written agreement before funding.

Biz2Credit FAQ

What types of loans does Biz2Credit offer?
Biz2Credit offers business loans. The company can arrange:
  • Business acquisition loans
  • Commercial real estate loans
  • Refinancing
  • Merchant cash advances
  • Special lending programs for veterans, women and minorities
How long does it take to get a loan from Biz2Credit?
For working capital and term loans, Biz2Credit can get funding to you in as little as 72 hours after starting your application.
How much money can I borrow from Biz2Credit?
The amount of money you can borrow from Biz2Credit depends on the type of loan you’re choosing:
  • Working capital can provide $25,000 to over $2 million.
  • Term loans can provide $25,000 to $500,000.
  • Commercial real estate loans can provide $250,000 to $6 million.
Is Biz2Credit SBA-approved?
The Small Business Administration has approved Biz2Credit’s lending affiliate for its Paycheck Protection Program.

Biz2Credit can also help businesses find SBA-approved funders for SBA loans.

Is Biz2Credit legit?

Biz2Credit is a legitimate lending platform that can help you find the right loan for your business. Biz2Credit doesn't give out loans directly, but it can match you with an appropriate lender. The application process can take as little as four minutes, and you can receive funding 72 hours after that. Just make sure the fees and interest rate you agree to are reasonable. We recommend shopping around to see what options are available to you so you can make an educated decision.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?

Original review: April 19, 2022

I needed something for the running expenses I have. I applied for a loan with Biz2Credit and the process was easy. I just had to give them six months’ worth of bank statements and answer a few questions. I can download the statements through my bank and just forward them right over to Biz2Credit. Customer service was really communicative with me and let me know where everything stood. I knew where everything was at each step of the plan. They either emailed me or texted me so it was good. The process took three days at the most. There were a few hiccups on my part and it caused an extra day’s delay. But it was all pretty smooth.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. In order to improve as a company, we take our customers' feedback very seriously.

Considering your positive experience with Biz2Credit, we would love to feature your story and highlight your business's success on our company's website and social media channels. Please send us an email at info@biz2credit.com so we can discuss the next steps. We look forward to hearing back from you as we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Biz2Credit.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Biz2Credit has a little business credit monitor thing. It's not for exact business credit like through Dun & Bradstreet, but it's like a score they give you. It made me think that they will lend to me money and they did. During the application process, they approved me and I sent over paperwork. That was a super smooth process and they said they were going to fund me. But they called back a couple of hours later and asked, "Why did your revenue drop?" It was in the middle of the month and my client hadn't paid yet. I've never been approved for something then they say, "We don't think we're gonna approve you now." That was annoying. But in the end, they just funded it. I got up the next day and the money was there. That seemed a little bit shady and I don't like that part. Customer service seems a little bit hard to get ahold of, and there's no way to pay off the loan if I wanted to pay it off today.

Other than that, the rates were pretty fair. I expected a lot worse. If Biz2Credit continues to lend then increase the amount, I'll be very happy with them. But if all of a sudden the rates skyrocket or if they don't continue to lend more as my revenue grows, I'll go to other places. For the most part, I'm happy. The rep said to call him back in a month to see if he could give me more money. I'm interested to see if that's really true, what they offer, and what the terms look like. If the terms and rates stay like they are, I'll continue to build a relationship with them.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Biz2Credit works with me all the time, so we have a good relation. Recently, I received a cash advance for 600,000 from them and the process was very good. But after financing, they’ll call every day and ask if you need more. I told them a hundred times to please don't call me. Even today, they called me and I told them that if they called me again, I'm going to put a bad review because this is harassing me. Before, it was not like that. But since I got this last payment, different people would call me every day every week with a different number.

Hi Saba,

However, we are incredibly sorry for the repeated calls and the troubles we have caused. In order to improve as a company, we take our customer's feedback very seriously and work on improving our service.

Going forward please contact support@biz2credit.com with any complaints, as we hope to make sure there are no future issues with your Biz2Credit experience.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

As the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the business environment, clients have turned to their CPAs for help keeping their businesses afloat. CPAs who offer client advisory services have been well positioned to help struggling clients stabilize and reposition their businesses. With the help of BIZ2CREDIT our firm was able to help our clients stay in business by offering them PPP LOANS. The process was seamless. A dedicated agent was assigned to my account who helped clear all PPP loans for me. With a small subscription fee I was able to make revenue from it and the amount of clients we lost due to pandemic was going to put us in huge losses which BIZ2CREDIT was able to cover through their agent fee program.

Then comes the forgiveness. I cannot imagine how simplified the forgiveness process was. They keep you constantly updated with the progress. I have all good things to say about their platform. The amount of support I have been given through them has made me their loyal partner. I thank them again for keeping my business running through these tough times and they continue to do so as it does not end here. They keep offering more and more Products and services that we as a CPA firm can offer our clients. So excited to be partnered with them. THANK YOU BIZ2CREDIT. P.S. Special thanks to ASHMI ** AND ROHIT **. They have been wonderful beings.

Hi Ayesha,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our platform. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

To show our appreciation, we'd like to highlight your story on our website. If interested, please contact us at info@biz2credit.com so we can discuss the next steps.

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Like many small businesses, I struggled to make ends meet during COVID and decided to obtain relief aid with a PPP Loan. I tried applying with another company, but the application process was so difficult that I gave up until a friend of mine recommended Biz2Credit. I wish I could give them more stars for creating a user friendly website. The application process was simplified from start to finish, and the communication once my application was submitted was superb! Once I was eligible for loan forgiveness, Biz2Credit reached out again to remind me to apply, and also to register for their webinars on how to obtain Loan Forgiveness.

However, what makes this company stand out is the customer service I received. I thought I had submitted everything required for PPP Loan Forgiveness, but was still receiving reminders to apply. I emailed the support team at Biz2Credit and received a phone call from one of their representatives, Darcel M. I was on my way to the airport and unable to look at my laptop to check whether my application stated whether I had completed all the steps for Loan Forgiveness. She went above and beyond by checking what I’d submitted, troubleshooting the issue, and getting my file to the underwriting team for review as time was of the essence on the deferment period. Again, I received updates from Biz2Credit on the progress of my Loan Forgiveness through the dashboard and by email.

I’m grateful Biz2Credit was there for me when my business needed help, and most of all that they know when to apply a human element when there are glitches in the system. Darcel M and the team at Biz2Credit are exceptional, and I highly recommend this company to any business owner seeking a loan. Thank you, Biz2credit, for all that you did to help me through a tough time!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

We are a small restaurant trying to make it through our first year. We’ve had rough luck with Covid and a couple serious health issues. We’ve had nothing but great reviews but haven’t had time to build up operating capital. Biz2Credit helped us with funding to keep us afloat with an interest rate and payback terms far better than what other similar companies were offering. Highly recommended for small businesses that need help. It’s tough as hell to survive. Great to know there’s a company that will work with us without much history on our end.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

I’ve had a fantastic experience with Biz2Credit! If you are looking for a lender who can give you results in funding, this is the company. Fast funding and affordable repayment options for us small businesses. The staff is friendly, helpful, professional and responsive. Deepak ** and Neil ** are rockstars. I look forward to growing my business relationship with them.

Hello Shari!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

Biz2Credit was the lender who assisted me with receiving a PPP loan to keep my small business operating during the pandemic. The process was quick and easy, exactly what I needed during this time of uncertainty. I highly recommend them!

Hello Kent,

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

Biz2Credit made the process of applying for a PPP loan so fluid and efficient. I appreciate the email communication when entering a support request since most business entrepreneurs have busy lives and phone communication may be not the best fit. Their portal provided for detail information on required information and documents to upload. Great service and technology interface.

Hello Carlos,

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

Biz2Credit helped us with our PPP loan. The application process was seamless and straightforward. They even notified us when our loan forgiveness was due.

Thank you, Biz2Credit, for your prompt, excellent, and professional service!

Hello Michal,

Thank you for giving us your feedback. It is great to hear that you used our platform and that it fulfilled your needs.

Biz2Credit Company Information