Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.1/5 (620 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Biz2Credit

Biz2Credit is focused on funding what’s next for small business. We leverage data, cash flow insights, and the latest technology to give business owners an automated small business funding platform. Biz2Credit has provided over $3 billion in small business loans and financing. With over 350 employees globally, our team – made up of top-notch engineers, marketers and data scientists – is building the next generation in business lending solutions.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Biz2Credit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I'm so thankful for Biz2credit. On my first loan I only applied on the weekend after all the banks had closed their applications. I was referred to them by the SBA. I received a call from Tenzin who quickly did the application for me. He made the process very simple, he clearly told me what I needed and got my loan approved in a few days. I did not have an accountant help me and he said we could do it on our own. The money was in my bank a few days later.

On the second loan the information was primarily the same and I received multiple emails to complete the application online, They had most of the information from the prior loan and I needed to do very little. There are a lot of mentions that it was hard to talk to anyone on the phone at this point, that is true, but remembered it was a pandemic and I can cut them some slack for being a little slower. Apparently many financial institutions were in a similar situation. When I did get Ankit on the phone he was kind, quick and efficient, he stayed on top of the application until it was approved, he even got me 10K more than the first loan due to some changes on my tax return. And great news is they quickly sent out emails when it was time to apply for forgiveness. They simplified the process and both loans have been forgiven. Highly recommend them.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I worked with Biz2Credit on both applying for a PPP loan, and then applying for loan forgiveness. They have a very robust web interface that walked me through all the necessary steps; it clearly outlined the documentation I needed to provide, and visually tracked my progress so that I knew, at a glance, how far along I had gotten and exactly how many steps remained. Because there were so many people going through the same process, it was not possible to talk to someone on the phone to ask if I had done everything properly. I had to trust that their system was guiding me correctly, and trust that the documentation was being reviewed (and that I would be informed if something was wrong or missing). And, indeed, the system must have captured everything because our loan application was approved and the loan funded very, very quickly.

Their system knew when it was time for me to apply for forgiveness, and sent out notifications to ensure I wasn't forgetting. When I began the process, I was shocked by how simple it was. I thought for sure I wasn't fully understanding what I needed to do; the simplicity was almost a little scary, because when are things ever just so easy? I delayed submitting the loan forgiveness application while I researched independently to see if it really was that simple.

In the end, I decided to once again trust that their website was guiding me correctly, and that was the right decision. Within days of submitting the forgiveness application, I received notification that the PPP loan was forgiven. I am very grateful to the entire Biz2Credit team, and Anurag in particular, for guiding me so clearly through the applications and obviously watching over the entire process on their end, even if I never got to talk to anyone or see any of the behind-the-scenes effort that surely went into every single application.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Biz2credit really came through for me, during a time when my business was greatly struggling during the pandemic. I am a one person, female owned business and Biz2credit made the PPP application process easy. My Accountant applied through his portal on my behalf & both loans were funded in a very timely manner. I want to thank my Funding Specialist Muhamed **. He went above & beyond in emails. The communication & care he provided was very appreciated. I am grateful for the time & effort he put forth helping me. I know how busy Biz2credit was with all the applications, so I am grateful. I am currently in the process of forgiveness for the first PPP loan & hope things will go just as smooth, as when I received both loans. My application was submitted on June 6th for forgiveness of PPP 1. I am confident all will go well.

I also want to thank Tommy ** for following up. He has been very helpful & kind in emails. I would not hesitate to recommend Biz2credit & their partner Itria Ventures for either a PPP loan or a classic business loan. In summation - Great company, honorable, excellent communication, quick & efficient application processing, caring Funding Specialists & outstanding email follow up.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Due to the emergency regulations from COVID-19 and the subsequent revenue loss, our small businesses took a huge hit as our small retail locations saw heavy decreases in sales from day to day. We've utilized PPP portals from other financial institutions that we bank with, but those paled in comparison to Biz2Credit! Thanks to Biz2Credit, we were able to complete and submit PPP loan applications and forgiveness forms for several of our LLC's in record time and we highly suggest other small business owners to utilize their services whenever necessary! Just to highlight their incredibly functionality, I'd like to take some time to include some bullet points on their strengths (and weaknesses.

-Portal allowed applications for multiple LLCs under single username: We encountered several issues with other (unnamed) financial institutions due to their restriction against opening up multiple applications under a single email. Biz2Credit, however, allows more than one application to be completed and submitted under a single email address, making it incredibly easy for us to consolidate our applications and keep ourselves organized. We wish we had known to use Biz2Credit during the first PPP round as it would have saved us a lot of headache from the difficulties of keeping organized with each respective LLC and email address.

-Incredibly fast submissions and responses: Any applications submitted through Biz2Credit were reviewed incredibly fast, and any changes required were noted clearly on the application in their PPP portal. Since their response and review time was so fast, our PPP loans were submitted in record time, and even their forgiveness forms were done and forgiven in a blink of an eye! To compare, Biz2Credit's submission process took about 3-7 days to finish with all necessary changes and edits, and their forgiveness process only took about 4 days; but other financial institutions took much longer to review and ask for changes, so an application at another place would take about 7-14 days or longer, and our forgiveness forms took about the same.

-Simplified and lean process: We really wish we used Biz2Credit right away, their portal was much more simplified and eliminated excessive and unnecessary reports and document uploads! Instructions from other institutions were too vague, oftentimes we included documentation for something that did not need to be documented, which aggravated an already long processing time. Biz2Credit made their process lean, their no frills portal left no room for doubt or misinterpretation, making it easier for us to submit everything and faster for them to review!

-(Almost) Instant Deposit: We were astounded by how incredibly quick the deposit was for our PPP loans. After we signed all our closing documents, it took only 2-3 days for the loan amount to deposit directly into our account! This was especially valuable, especially during the financial uncertainty in 2020 and 2021. We were bracing ourselves and our employees for possible wage stagnation or bonus reductions, but Biz2Credit truly gave us the ability to insure our employees that they would not only receive the entirety of their wages and bonus income, but would also continue to implement promotions and wage increases during the pandemic!

We truly enjoyed our experience with Biz2Credit! We can guarantee that if another opportunity for relief funding application occurs in the future, we will go straight to Biz2Credit for our needs and never look back at any others!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I started the application process on 01/16/2021, as in I filled out as much information as I could at that time. Over the next several days I gathered the required documents and uploaded them to my application on the Biz2Credit site, which is very easy to do from a cell phone! During this time I received correspondence from a Biz2Credit specialist letting me know which documents they received and which documents they needed to go forward. I also received an email from a specialist assigned to my account telling me not to hesitate to contact them at any time if I needed help or had any questions! I sent 3 separate emails at different times in regards to different issues I had and each time I received a response within a few hours.

The SBA approval took less than 48hrs, the lender approval was a little longer but Biz2Credit was there to help from beginning to the end! I was approved on the 22nd by the lender, signed my final loan docs on the 24th(got them the 23rd but missed the email), and was funded the 25th, just waiting for funds to appear in my account! Had I known exactly what I was doing and if I'd had the necessary papers ready to upload, I'm confident the whole process could've been completed in 1/2 the time!!! I would definitely recommend Biz2Credit to anybody looking to apply for the SBA PPP loan.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Submission of PPP application and forgiveness is much more efficient and better than a big bank which I used for the first PPP. Biz2credit just extracted our information from our payroll and submitted our application the 2nd day.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

The customer service was excellent in help my business to apply for the ppp loan. The time it took to receive the loan was fast and the time with getting the loan forgiveness was quick. The agent I was working with was very help and friendly. Biz2Credit is a excellent company to work with in getting a loan.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Thank you for your hard work, in assisting me with the PPP loan. My business would not have survived without your help. A quality landscape has become a better company. With your support, in finance. We were able to pay our employees, with your support. Covid 19 has taken a toll on my business.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Biz2 credit loan financing team is absolutely the best in what they do. Biz2credit team help has to be the best in the business. I have never worked with a dedicated team that was more concerned about my business, life & well being. Biz2Credit responded to my emails in a timely manner. They were actually on me about getting my documents in. I'm forever grateful for your help in such a time of despair & hopelessness. Thank you so much for all your help & service. You guys rock!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Biz2Credit not only processed my 1st draw PPP loan timely and effectively but assisted with my application for loan forgiveness. I was granted 100% ppp loan forgiveness. This is a hugh blessing for my small business. I will definitely recommend Biz2Credit to everyone!

Biz2Credit author review by Barbara Friedberg

Through their lending marketplace, Biz2Credit connects borrowers with their network of over 1,300 pre-screened lenders. Biz2Credit has been connecting businesses and lenders since 2007. The company processes more than $1.5 billion per year.

• Products: The company’s loan products include microloans, expansion loans, working capital funding, equipment loans, merchant cash advances and asset-based loans. Biz2Credit also finances SBA 7(a) guaranteed loans and Community Development Company (CDC) 504 loans. Female, minority and veteran-owned business are welcomed.

• Service: Loan specialists help borrowers choose the correct loan for their needs and submit necessary paperwork.

• Borrower qualifications: The firm also offers customizable loan solutions to borrowers with poor credit.

• Fast approval process: Quick online application process with same day approval.

• Loan limits: Biz2Credit offers small business loans from $5,000 to $1,000,000.

• Knowledge center: Excellent money management resources including, blog, e-book, calculators and more.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor