Biz2Credit
Get matched with a recommended business loan provider now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 15, 2016

3 Biz2Credit Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I've contacted them a few times And they were very helpful and contacted me right back. They even have live chat and a phone number available for most of the day. It is great. It was fairly easy and very easy to understand. Was not too complicated or confusing and if I needed help with something I had live chat there to help me out so yeah very very easy. Overall it is a really great program, it is something I have been loooking for for a very long time with the type of rates that they have. I love it so much. I will use it for as long as I can. They have a ton of online tools you can use and the one that is most helpful is the live chat because if you need help I can just talk to someone right away and they always help me when I need it.

Original review: June 9, 2016

The customer service was very helpful and friendly - would continue to do business with them. I'm glad they have a good customer service..

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2016

It was amazing and was fast too. The staff was super nice and happy to help and that made me feel welcomed and part of the community. My matter was taken care of in less than 3 minutes and I liked that because I have a busy lifestyle. It was not hard at all and I was surprised on how easy it was to be honest. I think this company did amazingly with the staff and more. Normally I would be worried about the rates that would change the bill and all but this was easy to understand and the smaller letters was understandable. The website was easy to navigate through and I knew where to find the email and number for the company. There was not a lot of information on the site to scare anyone, which I liked a lot.

Biz2Credit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Through their lending marketplace, Biz2Credit connects borrowers with their network of over 1,300 pre-screened lenders. Biz2Credit has been connecting businesses and lenders since 2007. The company processes more than $1.5 billion per year.

• Products: The company‚Äôs loan products include microloans, expansion loans, working capital funding, equipment loans, merchant cash advances and asset-based loans. Biz2Credit also finances SBA 7(a) guaranteed loans and Community Development Company (CDC) 504 loans. Female, minority and veteran-owned business are welcomed.

• Service: Loan specialists help borrowers choose the correct loan for their needs and submit necessary paperwork.

• Borrower qualifications: The firm also offers customizable loan solutions to borrowers with poor credit.

• Fast approval process: Quick online application process with same day approval.

• Loan limits: Biz2Credit offers small business loans from $5,000 to $1,000,000.

• Knowledge center: Excellent money management resources including, blog, e-book, calculators and more.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses especially minorities, women, and veteran business owners.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg