2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.77/5

Biz2Credit is focused on funding what’s next for small business. We leverage data, cash flow insights, and the latest technology to give business owners an automated small business funding platform. Biz2Credit has provided over $3 billion in small business loans and financing. With over 350 employees globally, our team – made up of top-notch engineers, marketers and data scientists – is building the next generation in business lending solutions.

Biz2Credit is also the company behind the Biz2X Platform. Biz2X is the natural outgrowth of Biz2Credit’s established platform software that brands like HSBC, Oriental Bank, and TATA Capital have chosen to launch new online lending initiatives.

Biz2Credit raised $52M Series B in 2019 and is headquartered in New York City. Visit us at www.Biz2Credit.com to learn more.

These are some of our favorite awards:

Inc. Magazine’s Private Titans: 2020

MUSE Creative Awards – Best Rebrand: 2020

Deloitte Technology Fast 500: 2018

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Biz2Credit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Biz2Credit?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Paul was excellent in helping my company find the best rates and solutions. He was very knowledgeable about the industry and provided me with sound advice. Also, he was very patient as I had to get a lot of items in the order and had some elementary questions. I highly recommend Biz2credit because of its great staff.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Great experience! Ted was awesome throughout the entire funding process. He provided several options and stayed on top of everything and communicated with us throughout every step along with updates. I needed a short term loan to purchase some equipment for my restaurant. Thank god I chose Biz2credit. My loan got a little tricky in underwriting but we're so thankful for Biz2Credit's team of experts for good services. We worked with a very accommodating staff! We received the funds in a few days. It was a great and easy experience.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

When I needed funding for my business in the past it was a big headache for me. After speaking with numerous banks and lenders, I was directed to All Fundy Biz2Credit by one of my vendors. Biz2Credit is honest, direct, and very communicative throughout the process from application to funding. I never could have achieved funding for the amount Biz2Credit provided me in such a short time. It is hard to beat their professionalism. I'd definitely working with them again as I continue to grow. My experience with them is good and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Biz2Credit was able to help us with a couple of our working loans. Biz2credit is one of the best companies I prefer over the other ones for their responsiveness. Because whenever I emailed them they responded instantly while some companies don't do that. Biz2Credit tells you within the day if you qualify for your requirement or not, which is very helpful. The process is very easy as far as the paperwork goes and the funds are sent in a timely manner. Since we have already been involved in another company, we were already familiar with how biz2credit works. They kept me updated always and got the whole process done in a short time period. Their cost and service were also fine.

Original review: May 15, 2020

The customer service here is great. The application process took less time, less paperwork. I was really surprised to see that how instant and easy it is. It was very upfront and straightforward, and I quickly received the funding I needed. My account manager was so extremely helpful through the entire process. I'm so impressed with the company helped me a lot throughout funding process.

Original review: April 9, 2021

This company has horrible communication. I have been approved for a loan. It’s has been about a month and no funds. I can’t get in contact with anyone after they emails me asking to verify my banking information. When I email back using the same address, they blocked my email. I tried reaching out to customer service using that email address and after some back and forth communication my email address was blocked after they told me they couldn’t find me in the system. Wtf I have all the emails and copies of all documents. I just want to know what’s going on.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I applied for a ppp second round, and it has been 2 months already approved from SBA still nothing. Every time I try to connect my bank it gives me a error, so I was told to upload 3 months of bank statements which I did 2 weeks ago still no update. Sam doesn’t answer the phone nor my emails. Ayush was helpful at first. Did they stop responding. I’m trying to cancel my app so I can apply elsewhere. They won’t respond. I didn’t have problem with the first one and unfortunately my previous company doesn’t offer second rounds. I do not know what to do. It been 2.5 months since I applied and been approved. Absolutely absurd, unprofessional, and lack of knowledge. I wish I could give them 0 stars!!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 8, 2021

I received an SBA number almost a month ago and nothing has happen yet. They keep asking me to resend the same information and they will not withdraw my application so I am just stuck and waiting. This is the worst experience. I would not recommend.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 6, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY----THEY HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO CREATE FAKE 5-STAR REVIEWS, BUT ZERO TIME TO HELP CUSTOMERS!!!! I and thousands of other REAL PEOPLE had a HORRIBLE TRAUMATIC time with Bi2Credit---the 1-star reviews are us REAL PEOPLE. I applied on 9 FEB and only got my money on 6 APR AFTER sending more than 30 emails and making several Better Business Bureau complaints. I only heard from a human 2 times---neither of which did they actually read ANYTHING I had written----and NEVER with any useful response. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 5, 2021

Biz2Credit is retaliating against me for filing a one star Trust Pilot complaint and refusing to remove it. I have provided them with all necessary documents yet since I filed that complaint they are now requesting documents that aren’t required and are making me go thru he** to get my full blown tax return which isn’t even required. I sent it anyways. Now it needs to be in pdf form!!! So now I’m still waiting while I’m trying to stay afloat financially! Ridiculous!!!!

Biz2Credit author review by Barbara Friedberg

Through their lending marketplace, Biz2Credit connects borrowers with their network of over 1,300 pre-screened lenders. Biz2Credit has been connecting businesses and lenders since 2007. The company processes more than $1.5 billion per year.

• Products: The company’s loan products include microloans, expansion loans, working capital funding, equipment loans, merchant cash advances and asset-based loans. Biz2Credit also finances SBA 7(a) guaranteed loans and Community Development Company (CDC) 504 loans. Female, minority and veteran-owned business are welcomed.

• Service: Loan specialists help borrowers choose the correct loan for their needs and submit necessary paperwork.

• Borrower qualifications: The firm also offers customizable loan solutions to borrowers with poor credit.

• Fast approval process: Quick online application process with same day approval.

• Loan limits: Biz2Credit offers small business loans from $5,000 to $1,000,000.

• Knowledge center: Excellent money management resources including, blog, e-book, calculators and more.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor