Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.33/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Valvoline Reviews

Original review: April 6, 2020

Love going here. Love that I can just drive in and stay in my car while getting oil change. I and my kids are able to wait in the vehicle which makes it so convenient. The kids enjoy getting to hear the workers talk and are able to see them a little but so their work form cars beside of us.

Original review: April 5, 2020

The Valvoline service repair store provided an outstanding service when changing the oil for my car. The pricing could be better. I am basing the fact that the pricing could be lowered by when you look up a side cabin filter it was 50% in price. (lower for filters)

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2020

Valvoline in Rindge, NH for basic repairs and oil changes is my "go to spot." The staff is personable and polite. They are not aggressive in regards to up selling; which is uncommon in this industry. Overall they meet my expectations in a timely manner! Awesome group of employees.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I like this place because you can just go anytime. The staff are friendly and always efficient. It can be a little more than the advertised price but that will depend on the vehicle. The wait is not usually bad and the service is quick.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Great customer service, very fast and efficient, I was given an online discount.. I have a diesel truck whick requires a synthetic oil and several additional quarts of oil to complete the process. The techs knew what they were doing and completed the service quickly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valvoline?

Original review: June 25, 2020

When I called Valvoline for pricing of a synthetic oil change I was told $69 but when I arrived I was told a FULL synthetic oil change was $95 and a PARTIAL synthetic oil change was $69. I felt this was a "bait and switch". I opted for the full synthetic oil change because I have had synthetic oil in my car from the very beginning.

In addition, I have been given a $25 coupon for a full synthetic oil change when I called earlier that day which brought the price in line with other service facilities, including a dealership where I originally purchased the car. I was told the full synthetic oil change would allow me to drive 5,000 to 7,000 miles (the manufacturer recommends 10,000 miles) before needing to change it. When the reminder sticker was put on my car it showed I needed to replace the oil in 3,000 miles!! I only noticed this after I drove away and returned to the shop and had them change it.

The service rep could only hand write the mileage difference on the sticker stating that his system would not allow him to reprint one. I think this is extremely misleading. After a month or two of driving the car you would look at the sticker and think you need it to change the oil but in reality could drive it for several thousand more miles because it is a full synthetic oil you had put in. Is this another case of misleading the public?? Valvoline should start doing a better job of communicating with people both verbally and written!

Original review: June 5, 2020

After getting an oil change & a full system cleaning service. I drove at least 10 minutes away & my car started driving slow & I heard a clicking & knocking noise coming from my hood, thank god I made it to a gas station to park it safely. i called the manager Keith that called the technician who did not put the enough amount of oil in my car & got the run around. A lot of people at the gas station was trying to tell the tech that the line on the engine line was at the tip, he just wanted to pour my oil that he bought from the Valvoline on capital in my car. I’m without a car & received rude service form the Tech.

I woke up this morning to see how my car sounds and it sounds worst, I had to take a Lyft to work on top of being late.. My car was not shaking nor knocking when I drove there, what am I suppose to do about transportation because of the carelessness of a new technician that probably was not trained properly. Can someone either email me or call me at **, thank you.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I was serviced by very courteous and professional gentlemen Jackson and I do not remember the other guy's name but I was taken care of immediately and with care, Please share my comments with them if possible. Thank You.

Original review: March 28, 2020

They were very nice when I got my car serviced. I thought they didn’t fill my wiper fluid. I went back to them a week later and something had come apart. They fixed it for no charge and again were very nice.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I been going to the oil place and now you telling me after my light came on I have a bad oil leak. I ask you how long this been going on. You tell me a while now but yet in still you took my money and changed my oil. It took me 1,845.00 to get my truck fixed. Thanks a lot for doing me like this. I’m a woman. I don’t know nothing about oil. I was sick behind this. I had to go borrow money to get something fix and you all didn’t care. Just took my money. No one should ever go through what I did.

Valvoline Company Information