Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate Transport Reviews

About Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate Transport 123, formerly known as Auto Transport123, is a car shipping company. In addition to cars, they ship classic cars, motor homes, ATVs, boats and machinery. Their website explains the unique challenges of shipping in specific regions of the United States. Customers have access to 24-hour customer service and live vehicle tracking

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • 24-hour customer service
    • Vehicle tracking
    • Moves more than just cars
    Cons
    • Brokers shipping to third parties

Ultimate Transport 123 Reviews

Stars Rating

• 36%
    • 7%
    • 0%
    • 0%
    • 57%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?
      Price

Reviewed Dec. 6, 2023

We will definitely use your service again! Transported our Ford, very great experience from start to finish. Friendly customer support and great price. I will recommend this company to my friends and co workers!

Reviewed Dec. 6, 2023

Ultimate Transport 123 was the most reasonable freight provider to transport my vehicle that I purchased at auction back east. There was a bit of confusion in regards to final payment (who gets paid and what form of payment), but we finally worked it out in the end.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2023

I'm very surprised by the negative reviews as I have had excellent service both times I've used Ultimate Transport. I have used this company twice to transport my vehicle. One was from Oregon to Texas and then again from Texas to Oregon. Both times my vehicle was treated very well and had no damage. There is no price gouging and you will always know what you're going to owe with the zero surprises. They are also one of the less expensive options! Each time I've had my car transported it always arrived on time and was picked up on time. The driver has great communication and the customer service is top notch. Will absolutely use again!

Verified purchase
        Punctuality & SpeedStaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed Nov. 24, 2023

I have used Ultimate Transport 123 countless times, they are my go to. I am constantly shipping from Virginia down to Florida and back at least twice a year in the colder months. They are professional, easy to deal with and I have never had a bad experience what-so-ever I have been using this company since 2019. If you are looking for efficient, professional, and fast service Ultimate Transport 123 is the one! I always recommend, and have family and friends using their services! They also offer discounts for service members which is a plus because my husband served in the Military.

StaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

Used their service recently for moving my Jeep from Atlanta to Michigan.. It was shipped within 24 hours. Marie and Damiso helped me a lot from day one. Will use their service in future too. Will recommend too my friends too.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 23, 2024

Have shipped a car between NC-CA several times with different companies. Called three companies for quotes. Ultimate had the lowest price and I did feel pressured but agreed to use them. We set the pick up date for a Wednesday with Thursday as a backup. Wednesday came nothing. No response to texts and my calls were sent to voicemail. Thursday same thing. My son flew home and had to leave the car on the side of the road. On Monday they called me and said we are ready to schedule your pick up one hour away from the original address. We had no one to meet them especially 1 hour away. I said the order is canceled. They charged me a $250 deposit and a $300 cancellation fee. They also said they were reporting me to collections for $1250 (the total cost). Do not ever consider using them!!

Customer ServicePriceStaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed April 1, 2024

This company will promise you things their fine print nullifies. I went with them because they promised me to have my car delivered by a certain date. Casey ** promised that their company could guarantee delivery by a certain date and that was the benefit of their company over others. THEN nobody showed up, their driver would not respond. NO one ever showed up. THEN when I requested my money Casey ** agreed that this was not OK and promised to return my money. HE DIDN'T. I called again and he stated it was a processing error, then promised again to return my money. He did not. Now after a month of fighting they have charged me 100$ cancelation fee, for a service they never provided. Do not use this company, they will steel from you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

I got a quote to ship a large vehicle. Signed the contract and when I was ready to ship the driver no showed me. Day gone. Sign a new contract for more we have a driver. No show. Same the 3 rd time. Cancelation fee now??? They are horrible. No communication. Liars.

Price

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2023

We've used Ultimate Transport 123 twice. The price quoted was the price ultimately charged. Drivers were provided within 2 or 3 days. The arrival date was accurate. Easy folks to work with. We would use their service again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2023

PLEASE! Please! Don’t USE THIS COMPANY. In addition to poor service. They will bill your credit card relentlessly. Ultimate Transport continues to deceive customers with their business practices. The company isn’t honest when providing pick up times. The company constantly provides incorrect pick up times, and when they are questioned about the 3 day window, the reason is that they have up to 10 days to pick up vehicle, and “No” this isn’t stated in the contract. In addition they don’t have the drivers to provide the service. I have been billed twice for a service that was provided once.

I URGE YOU TO RECONSIDER, if YOU VALUE YOUR CREDIT CARD!! I eventually used AGT TRANSPORT, and didn’t have any complaints. No matter what company you use DON’T USE ULTIMATE TRANSPORT!! I’m now in dispute with my credit card company and ULTIMATE TRANSPORT. Please don’t believe the response they will provide. These companies must be held accountable for bad business practices and deceiving customers, I’m not the only person with this complaint, read them for yourself. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Transport partner.

Ultimate Transport 123 author review by Margaret Heidenry

This auto transport company’s website has information to help you move a vehicle, including helpful checklists, unique regional shipping challenges and other resources for first-time shippers.

• Cost: Expect a move from New York to Florida to cost $1,000 on average with Ultimate Transport 123.

• Types of vehicles shipped: In addition to standard automobiles, Ultimate Transport 123 ships classic cars, vintage cars, motor homes, ATVs, water scooters, yachts and machinery.

• Shipping options: Door-to-door shipping is available worldwide by either open or enclosed carrier. Expedited service guarantees pickup in one to three days.

• Additional services: 24-hour customer service is available by phone, email, text and chat. Live vehicle tracking is available for every order as well.

Margaret Heidenry started writing for ConsumerAffairs in 2022, bringing her 22 years of experience with her. In the past, she’s written for Vanity Fair, The New York Times Magazine, Boston Magazine, CNN, Coastal Living, Realtor.com, Farmers Insurance and Men's Journal.

Ultimate Transport 123 questions and answers

What problem is Auto Transport 123 trying to solve?
          The problem our customers face – which we aim to resolve – is how to move their vehicle(s) from one location to another, without actually driving it themselves. We offer a variety of options on how to move the vehicle depending on the customers’ needs.
          What sets your company apart from the competition?
          There are many things that set us apart but it all boils down to managing our customers expectations. Many transport companies lead customers to believe everything will go off without a hitch and don't prepare customers for issues that commonly occur in the trucking industry. We take extra time to ensure our customers fully understand what goes into having their vehicle transported and explain how we can keep things moving smoothly even when we’re faced with some of the common issues that could arise.
          What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
          Auto Transport 123 services fulfill the need to relocate your car, and we do it better by moving our customers cars faster and more efficiently than our competitors – all at a guaranteed rate.
          How does Auto Transport 123 measure success?
          We measure success by the number of customers who say they had a positive experience shipping their vehicles with us.
          What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
          In this industry, if someone says something to you over the phone or writes it in an email, they don’t always live up to it. This is an unregulated industry and the majority of our competitors use deceitful and duplicitous tactics to get business in the first place. The most common misconception about Auto Transport 123 is that we offer the same service as other brokers, when in reality we take a completely different approach to earning the customers business and trust, and we actually complete the job.
          How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
          The growth of the public's reliance on the internet for information has vastly changed the landscape of the industry and has opened the door for an over saturation of auto transport brokers. This has helped lead to the contentious, deceitful nature the industry has unfortunately become known for in recent years.
          What is something you wish every consumer knew about Auto Transport 123?
          We are the only Auto Transport Broker who provides a full, legally-binding contract in which the price is guaranteed in writing. No other company will guarantee a price in writing. So many customers get taken advantage of because they make a verbal agreement with a sales representative and don't know they need to get everything in writing.
          How has your company grown or evolved?
          When the company was founded in 2010 there were approximately five people employed by the company – all working from our New York office. We now have two more offices; one in Las Vegas and one in Washington state, along with various satellite workers operating from the comfort of their own homes. We now employ over 50 people, making us one of the largest auto transport brokers in the country.

Ultimate Transport 123 Company Information