2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

The Toyota Sienna is a minivan. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Toyota Sienna Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I bought this 2006 Sienna in 2011, and it had 80,000 miles on it. It now has 208,000. I don't like the run flat tires, as there is no place for a spare in the van. However, when I did have a flat, I was able to continue driving it until I could get to a shop. The check engine light has been on for quite a while, and I have been told it is the catalytic converter and does not need to be repaired. However, the cruise control won't work if the check engine light is on.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This has been my first time dealing with Toyota. They've been approachable and addressed any questions I've had. My car has proved to be very reliable and reasonably comfortable for the occupants. A nice array of amenities are also good for the price.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I have owned Toyota vehicles since 1995 and have traveled over 147000 miles with my present vehicle===Toyota Sienna. I am planning to add another 100000 before hanging up my keys.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

We can carry lots of gear in our trips across the US. Sienna has lots of room to carry when we make our trips from AZ to NC every 6 month. It is a comfortable ride, but noisy cabin when roads are coarse. There is a substantial blind spot in the rear passenger side. Gas mileage is about 20-21 mpg. If you buy one, get safety package to detect cars in blind spot and lane change software.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I do not recommend Toyota. Buy a Toyota Sienna. The most equipped is supposed to pay a lot of money. I have had many problems with it and I am sorry to buy that vehicle. The technology's very bad as if it were from the 90s. I have arrived at the dealer and for them everything is well. Very bad experience. I don't recommend it. I have a Denali 2011 and the technology is much superior.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Sienna?

Original review: March 11, 2020

Metal fatigue and manufacturing defect in Sienna hood support of Sienna has gradually growing with annual temperature cycle. It has reached to a point it is unable to It has now reached to the point it can no longer support its own weight and the bending moment is causing hood to wave like a flag, making the hood swing around the support hinge. My vehicle has been impact free and the crack in the hood had stated developing from inside support. Crack pattern is consistent with the microscopic crack in the sheet under the hood. Toyota agrees on the issue but says they are not covered after 3 years. File #**.

It will take a microscopic crack under paint 3 years before it is visible and has weaken the structure enough to be noticed. And if this is at one sheet it may develop at other places which is not in clear sight. Toyota does not provide support for any structural defect pass 36 month and that is inconsistent with brand image of this. I pledge for a replacement hood from dealer to protect trust and credibility and available to discuss or share picture. This issue is related with 2012 Model.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I own a 2018 Toyota Sienna minivan. I purchased it from Miracle Toyota of Haines city Florida. The plastic panel on the left passenger door at the floor has cracked. Miracle Toyota and corporate Toyota believe that I must have done something to cause this. That it could not be a factory defect. I have a 5 year old and a 13 year old that get in-and-out of that door. There is no way the weight of those 2 girls could have broke the floor panel.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Paid almost 40K for a brand new 2019 Toyota Sienna LE that comes with an air noise problem in the upper right front passenger seat. Toyota refused to remedy the problem! If you don't want to get a lemon don't buy a 2019 Toyota Sienna..

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

2018 Toyota Sienna Limited. My 10 mos old Toyota Sienna having transmission problem. What a bad experience with my family that the transmission was shut down in the highway. Running about 100kph and the vehicle at back almost hit us.. 12000km is nothing. Don't buy this vehicle.. I was very disappointed that I bought this vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I bought my 2015 Sienna in May 2015 in Surrey, BC, Canada and it currently has a mileage of 19600 km only. With such a low mileage, I found I could't fold down my right-side 3rd row seat yesterday. I took it to a local Toyota dealership at $70 plus taxes just for the diagnose. The cable under the seat was broken. Since the 3-year warranty has expired in my case, I need to pay $560 plus taxes to have it fixed. The point is that the quality of the cable to fold down the seat is so easy to break and it's not reliable at all, considering how low the mileage is. Not to mention that there was a voluntary recall by Toyota to fix a problem with the sliding doors in 2016. I have bought 2 Corollas and 1 Sienna so far. I am deeply disappointed with Sienna's quality and won't buy any Toyota again.

Toyota Sienna Company Information