2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

The Toyota Camry started out as a compact car, but more recent models are mdi-size. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

Toyota Camry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I have 250,000 plus miles and it is still running good! I've had many offers to buy my car from auto mechanics when I take my car in for oil change and maintenance. They know how little maintenance my Camry requires!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I got 2 Toyotas, 2005 Camry and 2013 Camry, smooth, fast ride, never have any problems on the road, extremely reliable. In 2005 I repair a door lock, power window, headliner, otherwise just the usual maintenance. In 2013 so far nothing to do but oil changes, tires, etc.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I ordered my XSE in the spring of 2018- It arrived in August of 2018. (Silver with black accents.) My car has every option available--over the past 18 months, it has been repaired 20+ times. Navigation failures. Transmission issues. AC/Heating issues. Heated seats not working. Literally the word CAMRY was falling off. Vents falling off. Vents whistling when fan is engaged. Car has gaps throughout the body. Staples sticking out on the floor. Roof leaked. Sensors leak water. Never would I recommend this car to anyone. Horrible car-worse experience with Toyota and the dealer.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have owned the car since 2006 and had any major problems. The car has been very problems and except for repairs you would expect on any 15 year old car, New brakes, tire realignment, the car has been excellent.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The only Problem I have had is with the brake pads. I had to replace the rotors because as shipped from the factory they are very thin to save on Gas. Other than that the car has been flawless and gives me great Gas Mileage - around 40 MPG.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This car is very low on repairs and very low maintenance. 2006 Toyota Camry drives very smooth and is a nice looking vehicle for the age. I would recommend this car to someone with a low income. If the car is purchased through a auto dealership.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I have owned Toyota models for over 20 years. The style, safety and dependability are my top reasons for being loyal to toyota. I drive a 2017 Camry, and still own a 2011 Corolla. The value is unmatched by similar models.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have owned this car for 7 years. I have maintained the car with consistent oil changes and routine checkups. Now and 205,000 miles later I would only consider buying another Camry or even better a Toyota Avalon.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

The Camry is a super blend of fuel efficiency and ride. Quiet and comfortable. Decent looking body and an overall great value. I would definitively buy another one. Parts are easy to find and usually not outrageous and techs are usually very familiar with them and find them relatively easy to work on.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Toyota Camry is the best car I ever had. It is reliable, comfortable, and a good price. There is also a lot of dealerships around and I never have a problem getting parts when needed. It also doesn't lose it's value and last a long time.

Toyota Camry Company Information