2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Get Pricing on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.07/5

The Toyota Camry started out as a compact car, but more recent models are mdi-size. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Toyota Camry Get Pricing on Rydeshopper
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Toyota Camry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I've owned my current car, a Toyota Camry, since 2001. It is a most reliable, comfortable car, still stylish in my opinion. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that newer cars have. It does have cruise control, which is the only feature I feel need. I've never had any breakdowns in 18+ years of owning my Camry. I've driven Toyotas since 1979 and these results apply, not just to my Camry, but to the 2 Corollas I owned before. Should I decide to buy another vehicle in the future, I can assure you it will be Toyota. I've never had a desire for any other brand. It's important to be able to trust your transportation. I've watched friends and family buy other brands, only to consistently have problems, even with brand new vehicles.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

They stopped making this car in 2008. This is a full sized Camry body that is a convertible. The top folds down into an area behind the back seat and doesn't impact the trunk space at all. I can fit more stuff in my trunk with the top down than any other convertible at any price point. It's beautiful and it's a Toyota which is cheap to maintain and very reliable.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I have 250,000 plus miles and it is still running good! I've had many offers to buy my car from auto mechanics when I take my car in for oil change and maintenance. They know how little maintenance my Camry requires!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I got 2 Toyotas, 2005 Camry and 2013 Camry, smooth, fast ride, never have any problems on the road, extremely reliable. In 2005 I repair a door lock, power window, headliner, otherwise just the usual maintenance. In 2013 so far nothing to do but oil changes, tires, etc.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

My 2003 Toyota Camry still get 30+ mpg and runs smoothly and comfortably. I have not spent a cent on it in over 3 years except for gas, oil/lube jobs, and insurance. The interior is getting a little worn, the rear speaker grill has disintegrated, the overhead lining is loose over the rear window and is tucked up, and the rear seat is stained from a grandchild dropping something, I would not fear driving it to Florida again. Great car!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I ordered my XSE in the spring of 2018- It arrived in August of 2018. (Silver with black accents.) My car has every option available--over the past 18 months, it has been repaired 20+ times. Navigation failures. Transmission issues. AC/Heating issues. Heated seats not working. Literally the word CAMRY was falling off. Vents falling off. Vents whistling when fan is engaged. Car has gaps throughout the body. Staples sticking out on the floor. Roof leaked. Sensors leak water. Never would I recommend this car to anyone. Horrible car-worse experience with Toyota and the dealer.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have owned the car since 2006 and had any major problems. The car has been very problems and except for repairs you would expect on any 15 year old car, New brakes, tire realignment, the car has been excellent.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The only Problem I have had is with the brake pads. I had to replace the rotors because as shipped from the factory they are very thin to save on Gas. Other than that the car has been flawless and gives me great Gas Mileage - around 40 MPG.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This car is very low on repairs and very low maintenance. 2006 Toyota Camry drives very smooth and is a nice looking vehicle for the age. I would recommend this car to someone with a low income. If the car is purchased through a auto dealership.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I have owned Toyota models for over 20 years. The style, safety and dependability are my top reasons for being loyal to toyota. I drive a 2017 Camry, and still own a 2011 Corolla. The value is unmatched by similar models.

Toyota Camry Company Information