2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

The Toyota Camry started out as a compact car, but more recent models are mdi-size. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Toyota Camry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I do not drive a lot and considering that I have not had any significant problems. No repairs. Only oil changes and a new battery after a few years. Small complaints like a dim trunk light and inability to brighten or dim the dashboard lights which are not easily seen in bright sunlight.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

My parents bought this car used for me. Since I got it the AC/Heat went out. It is not under warranty so we had to pay $900 to get it fixed. Otherwise things have been great. It is a 2007 and runs like a champ. I love having my own car!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have been pleasantly surprised with ou 2019 Toyota Camry XSE. We are getting just over 28 mpg in mostly city driving and 33 mpg on interstate travel. It is very comfortable and easy to drive, also the new safety device on our cruise control has even prevented us from being in a accident! We love our 2019 Camry XSE and recommended it to everyone who wants to listen!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have a 4 cylinder 2010 and because I lived close to work, I only have 40,000 miles on it. I’ve given it sporadic maintenance but I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. I plan to keep it a long time and would readily buy another.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Wonderfully fuel efficient while having a lovely presentation. My passengers believe it is a newer car than it actually is. The interior is very roomy. Its exterior has a subtle grace to it. You feel like you're driving a luxury car.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

The Camry is very reliable. It's comfortable to drive and handles very well. Easy and inexpensive to maintain. Gas mileage is fair for a midsize car. I feel safe and secure in my Camry. My one concern is the rear pillars and head rests cause some blind spots when backing or changing lanes. The trunk is roomy and easy to pack.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

They stopped making this car in 2008. This is a full sized Camry body that is a convertible. The top folds down into an area behind the back seat and doesn't impact the trunk space at all. I can fit more stuff in my trunk with the top down than any other convertible at any price point. It's beautiful and it's a Toyota which is cheap to maintain and very reliable.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I have 250,000 plus miles and it is still running good! I've had many offers to buy my car from auto mechanics when I take my car in for oil change and maintenance. They know how little maintenance my Camry requires!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I got 2 Toyotas, 2005 Camry and 2013 Camry, smooth, fast ride, never have any problems on the road, extremely reliable. In 2005 I repair a door lock, power window, headliner, otherwise just the usual maintenance. In 2013 so far nothing to do but oil changes, tires, etc.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I ordered my XSE in the spring of 2018- It arrived in August of 2018. (Silver with black accents.) My car has every option available--over the past 18 months, it has been repaired 20+ times. Navigation failures. Transmission issues. AC/Heating issues. Heated seats not working. Literally the word CAMRY was falling off. Vents falling off. Vents whistling when fan is engaged. Car has gaps throughout the body. Staples sticking out on the floor. Roof leaked. Sensors leak water. Never would I recommend this car to anyone. Horrible car-worse experience with Toyota and the dealer.

Toyota Camry Company Information