2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

The Toyota Camry started out as a compact car, but more recent models are mdi-size. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Toyota Camry Get Pricing
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Toyota Camry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Camry?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Great gas mileage average 23 miles to gallon. My car has 90,000 miles and has had only tires changed one time, brakes only fixed one time, battery changed 2 times. No major repairs. Dashboard had some cracks, and Toyota changed the dashboard at no cost to me after the car was about 8 years old. The model is the Toyota SOLARA, 2005.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I do not drive a lot and considering that I have not had any significant problems. No repairs. Only oil changes and a new battery after a few years. Small complaints like a dim trunk light and inability to brighten or dim the dashboard lights which are not easily seen in bright sunlight.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Best overall fuel economy (for a midsize car its really an excellent gas saver- 40 mpg in city driving), smooth driving, accelerates quickly with power and speed if needed (acceleration thrust almost feels like a 6 cylinder car but it is a 4 cylinder), maneuverability is nice, road traction feature for inclement weather, (nice turning radius), brakes are superb, best airbag protection from multiple angles throughout the car, terrific stereo sound system, nice factory installed alarm system, nice design exterior, factory tint on windows is just the right tone. It's a purchase you will not regret! Well worth the investment.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

My parents bought this car used for me. Since I got it the AC/Heat went out. It is not under warranty so we had to pay $900 to get it fixed. Otherwise things have been great. It is a 2007 and runs like a champ. I love having my own car!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

There's nothing like the safety and dependability of this car. I've driven nothing but a Camry for 20 years and I love the fact that I can just hop in and never worry about something going wrong, even the old ones...I'm driving a 2005 right now and I love this car, smooth, easy and quiet. Very low maintenance. It's too bad that Toyota has gotten out-of-hand with their prices the last couple of years though...

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have been pleasantly surprised with ou 2019 Toyota Camry XSE. We are getting just over 28 mpg in mostly city driving and 33 mpg on interstate travel. It is very comfortable and easy to drive, also the new safety device on our cruise control has even prevented us from being in a accident! We love our 2019 Camry XSE and recommended it to everyone who wants to listen!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have a 4 cylinder 2010 and because I lived close to work, I only have 40,000 miles on it. I’ve given it sporadic maintenance but I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. I plan to keep it a long time and would readily buy another.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Wonderfully fuel efficient while having a lovely presentation. My passengers believe it is a newer car than it actually is. The interior is very roomy. Its exterior has a subtle grace to it. You feel like you're driving a luxury car.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

The Camry is very reliable. It's comfortable to drive and handles very well. Easy and inexpensive to maintain. Gas mileage is fair for a midsize car. I feel safe and secure in my Camry. My one concern is the rear pillars and head rests cause some blind spots when backing or changing lanes. The trunk is roomy and easy to pack.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I've owned my current car, a Toyota Camry, since 2001. It is a most reliable, comfortable car, still stylish in my opinion. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that newer cars have. It does have cruise control, which is the only feature I feel need. I've never had any breakdowns in 18+ years of owning my Camry. I've driven Toyotas since 1979 and these results apply, not just to my Camry, but to the 2 Corollas I owned before. Should I decide to buy another vehicle in the future, I can assure you it will be Toyota. I've never had a desire for any other brand. It's important to be able to trust your transportation. I've watched friends and family buy other brands, only to consistently have problems, even with brand new vehicles.

Toyota Camry Company Information