2. Auto Transporters

Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.87/5

Ship Your Car

Choose Ship a Car Direct if you're in need of an honest, friendly, and fair priced Car Shipping Service. Every order comes with $500 in added insurance, free of charge. Our job is not just to set you up with one of our Pre-Screened Car Carriers, but also to answer any questions you may have about Vehicle Transportation. We offer both open and enclosed vehicle transport and will accommodate any size. Contact us to get a fair priced quote for shipping your vehicle.

Ship A Car Direct Reviews

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Great company! Great experience from the time my car was picked up in Maryland until it was delivered in Georgia. I was kept informed at each step in the process. Very courteous, friendly and professional staff. No surprise or unexpected charges. I would definitely use this company again.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I had an excellent experience getting my vehicle shipped. The office end of the operation was very professional and helpful, and the delivery service was fast, professional, and friendly. I would definitely recommend using this company.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Constant Communication. Wade’s description of the shipping process further convinced me to select them to ship from Washington state to Florida. During the whole shipping process I was constantly being updated. Great job.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Excellent service from Scott who was very knowledgeable and kept us informed and updated the whole time. The driver that was assigned to us was very professional and delivered our car in perfect condition and a day earlier than expected, which was great for us. Our son is a medical student doing rotations in different hospitals, and this was, by far, the best experience we have had with moving his car.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

My experience with Ship a Car Direct was excellent. This was my first car-shipping experience and the communication/customer service was particularly helpful. Their website also offers a huge amount of information that make the whole process clear and the damage insurance was very reassuring. I would definitely recommend their services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ship a Car Direct?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

This is the second time we have utilized Ship A Car Direct and both times we have been extremely satisfied. Christina in the office is a true professional who really cares. She is in constant contact with you throughout the process. Having never utilized car carriers in the past I was very nervous for the safety of my car. The driver who picked up “Black Beauty” from TAT Auto Trans, Inc was an experienced and hard working individual who worked into the evening making sure our car was safely onboard. Ship A Car has a great app that allows you to photograph the car from every angle prior to boarding the transport. Overall very happy. Car arrived safe and sound and I felt confident if anything did go wrong we would be covered.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We’ve done this twice, and have had excellent results both times. From the initial customer service contact, to the interaction with the freight carrier, to the individual service provider, we have been extremely satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I had two weeks to get my vehicle shipped from the location I bought the vehicle to my home. I selected another broker who was available during business hours but did not communicate with me. After waiting 1 week, I switched to ShipACarDirect. The experience was completely different. Regular communication and great customer service. I asked them to speed along the process and without me asking the cut their broker fee and as a result locked up a carrier who delivered the vehicle in a few days. Great experience.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

ShipACarDirect did a good job of hooking me up with a carrier. Their communication was clear and timely. The price quoted was what I paid and it was among the lowest quotes I got from the various shipping brokers. The car was picked up and dropped off within the estimated time windows. Overall it went really well.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Used Ship a Car for the second time from Boston MA to Folsom, CA. Best price and timely delivery. Would recommend to anyone. And also, there is someone to check the status any time you want. Both via phone or text.

Ship A Car Direct Company Information