2. Auto Transporters

Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.96/5

Ship A Car Direct is an auto transport broker that sets customers up with one of its pre-screened car carriers and answers any questions clients have about vehicle transportation. The company offers open and enclosed vehicle transport and accommodates any size of vehicle.

Ship a Car Direct Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ship a Car Direct?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ship A Car Direct?

Original review: June 3, 2020

The Service was exceptional. The car picked up & delivered time was on point. Customer service was very informative about how to document my car before & after delivery. The driver was Fantastic!???

Original review: June 3, 2020

David was ”on the job at every Question I had”. My car's pickup date was made, the cost was determined, the destination was determined price and delivery date. It reached the destination two days ahead of schedule. My car was in great condition. I am a happy “camper”. I will use “Door to door” again. Thank you David.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I had wonderful experience with Ship A Car Direct from beginning to end. I would hire them again and recommend them to any family, friends or casual acquaintances. I had a family member that employed their services and was as equally satisfied.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I made arrangements to have my car shipped from my daughters location (about 150 miles away) to my brother in another state. The ordering was simple and quick; I had to change the date of availability and that was easy as well. Great Door to door service! I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct. They were very responsive and reasonably priced.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I choose Ship A Car Direct because it was accredited by the BBB and had a fantastic rating. From the very beginning, the company was straightforward, there was always someone to answer the phone if you had a question. Car was delivered exactly as stated and the driver was so pleasant. Thank you so much for your service during this trying time. I would highly recommend to anyone shipping long distances.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I am very happy that I chose Ship a Car Direct over all the offers I received! My experience, from beginning to end, was easy, pleasant, helpful, and prompt. Wade answered all of my questions, and guided me every step of the way! My car was picked up one day and delivered the next, without incident and in great condition. Thank you Wade and Ship A Car Direct.

Original review: May 1, 2020

The entire transaction was easy efficient and quicker than I thought possible. Matt explained everything to us and we will most likely have the company handle our vehicles again in the future, once again thank you.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My experience with Ship a Car was above and beyond what I expected. Estimated delivery was 7-10 days, and the car arrived in 5 days at no extra cost. Customer service was outstanding, with communication all through the delivery. Would recommend highly.

Original review: April 22, 2020

First time shipping a vehicle and the experience was extremely positive. From the ease of filling out the form to pickup and delivery, Ship A Car Direct was always there. The carrier used was very good and kept us informed of when they were arriving. I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I have used Ship a Car Direct at least 5 times to ship my vehicle cross country from California to North Carolina (and back again). Matt is absolutely great to work with, drivers are always courteous and vehicle arrives in great condition. Ship a Car Direct is the only company that I would consider for this service.

Ship a Car Direct Company Information