This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
RVshare is an RV rental marketplace with inventory that ranges from simple pop-ups to luxury campers. You can use the RV sharing app to find motorhomes that accommodate up to 10 people. Towable, drivable and pet-friendly accommodations are available.
RVshare connects those with campers, travel trailers and motorhomes with people who want to rent one. With the app, you can select from thousands of RVs, campers and travel trailers to rent or list your own.
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Available nationwide
- One-way rentals available
- Fees vary
- Selection depends on location
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
How does RVshare work?
RVshare uses Instant Book to connect owners and renters.
- For RV renters: If you want to rent an RV, start by browsing through your options. You can filter searches by price, features, reviews and more. Once you find an RV you like, you can reserve it instantly through Instant Book.
- For RV owners: If you already own an RV and want to rent it, you can submit a listing with photos of the interior and exterior and a written description. You can also control how much lead time you have between requests and rental dates and set minimum or maximum trip lengths.
RVshare fees for renters vary, but here is a list of fees you may be charged:
- Administrative fee: The renter must pay a 15% administrative fee.
- Service fee: RVshare charges a service fee based on a percentage of the rental cost. This fee is included in the renter’s first payment and covers the cost of booking plus roadside assistance. The rate varies by booking.
- Post-trip fees: Post-trip fees are at the RV owner’s discretion. Amounts vary, but post-trip fees are generally intended to cover cleaning, dumping and refueling. Additional fees apply if the RV is late, you brought a pet or abandoned the vehicle. According to RVshare, post-trip charges vary depending on rental circumstances. The owner must list fees on the return form.
- Optional fees: Some RVs have optional fees for if you want amenities such as satellite TV or a kitchen supply package, for example.
- How much does RVshare charge?
- Owners on RVshare typically charge between $100 and $400 per night for rentals. As of the publishing date, rentals on RVshare start at $89 per night. On the high end, some people charge as much as $1,000 per night for luxury motorhomes. Most rental options fall somewhere in between.
- What percentage does RVshare take?
- RVShare typically takes between 10% and 25% of the rental rate.
- Is RVshare reliable?
- RVshare appears to be a reliable company. All bookings include 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Can you make money with RVshare?
- Yes, you can make money with RVshare. According to the company, it’s free to list and you can earn up to $40,000 per year.
- What is RVshare’s cancellation policy?
- Renters get a full refund if they cancel at least 30 days before the planned trip, minus service fees. RVshare lets owners further customize what cancellation policy they want. Options are flexible, standard and strict.
- Flexible: Renters get a 50% refund if they cancel immediately before the trip.
- Standard: Renters get a 50% refund if they cancel between 29 and 14 days before the reservation. Cancellations made within 14 days are nonrefundable.
- Strict: Booking is nonrefundable if cancellation is made within 30 days of rental reservation.
- What is RVshare insurance?
- RVshare insurance is intended to protect owners and renters. For owners, coverage is available for free during rental periods. Standard plans cover up to $1 million in liability coverage and up to $200,000 in comprehensive and collision coverage. They also provide 24/7 roadside assistance and free towing.
Renters have an opportunity to pay for insurance coverage at the time of booking. Standard insurance also covers up to $200,000 in comprehensive and collision damage, roadside assistance and free towing.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
RVshare Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.