It's that easy Request Information
4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

546 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I filed a claim with Omega for my master switch and water pump. It got done before and it wasn’t even a year yet, and then it went out again. But they covered it. It wasn’t any problem. I just put in the $100 deductible.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I brought my 2011 ML350 to the dealership and they told that the ignition coil needed to be repaired. They were able to deal with Omega Auto Care directly and contacted them to see if it was covered. I dropped off the car and then my adviser called me within six hours to tell me. I've been with Omega for almost two years and that was the very first time I actually ever had a claim. So far, Omega has been good.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care for the high-pressure fuel pump and starter of my 2012 Kia Sorento and the process wasn't very long at all. We took the car to the Kia place, they diagnosed it, and they told me that they would check if the issues were covered. They were and so they fixed it. I'm pleased with my experience with Omega Auto Care so far.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I was very satisfied with Omega's claims process. I filed a claim for my 2013 Rogue's alternator, and the process was easy. The repair person diagnosed what was wrong and ordered the part. When the part came in, he called me, and they fixed it. The whole process took about a day. There was no long period of wait time and they paid the claim on time. Omega is a good investment. By me being a senior citizen and on a fixed income, having a warranty on my car is very valuable. It helps out a lot with finances.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have my 2014 Dodge Charger covered with Omega. My last experience with them wasn’t so great and I was a little bit upset. Somebody else noticed a sound on my car. Right away, I went ahead and turned it in to get it checked out. When I got it checked out, I turned in my extended warranty to see if it was covered. I completely understand that there are processes and procedures that have to happen. But it took almost two weeks to get it all situated. It’s like they ask for one thing, for the dealership to turn in to them, so they receive that information. Then the next day they are needing that, and then they sent in that information. I felt they could’ve just done all this at one time, instead of doing it in a week and a half process.

I felt that could have been done a little faster. It was very inconvenient for me because I was without a car for two weeks. The rental was another headache I had to deal with. I went without a car and Omega wasn’t reimbursing the rental until they approved the whole go-around. It’s 2019 and people sometimes don’t care about people anymore. It was a little difficult for me to get back and forth to two jobs. I felt like it could have been done a little sooner. Other than that, their reps were very nice, polite, helpful and answered all my questions that I needed. I’m very glad Omega was able to cover it and fix my car. I am very grateful, but I was hoping for the process to be a little quicker.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I took my 2015 Dodge Ram 1-Ton to the Dodge dealership and they replaced the multifunction switch. The dealership took care of everything and the repair was finished in one day. Everything went well. Omega Auto Care is very good. They're better than most.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I’m satisfied with Omega. I filed a claim for a lot of hoses in my 2005 Chrysler, and the claims process was good. I went to the Firestone, and they called Omega and did everything. The people that worked on the car had to call three times and they shouldn’t have to call that many times before they get paid. Other than that, it was a good experience. I like Omega and I think it’s really great to have when you have an old car to be safe in case something happens. It’s worth paying the money.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

We were called by Omega or rep salesman telling us or manufactory warranty was out and talk us in to making a down payment of 198.00 and followed by at least 3 payments of 134.00 came to find out through Chevrolet we were still under warranty and Omega knew this. So after speaking to lawyer were asking for every penny paid out to pay ling going to car Guardian omega to be transferred back to us or we will pursue through legal services and you will be ask to pay our attorney's fees.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I have a Jeep Wrangler covered with Omega, and I recently filed a claim for the engine oil filter house intake manifold gasket. The claim process was easy and better than anyone I’ve had prior. My mechanic handled it directly with their company. I've told a few people about Omega because they are an extended warranty company that stand behind what they say. It’s hassle-free, it’s simple, and it’s worth the money.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Omega called me saying that my warranty was gonna be up. The rep told me about the breakdown and I decided to go with them. I wanted to get an oil change with the car so the guy from the dealership decided to tell me that I have a warranty but they don’t cover simple maintenance. This was something serious so he told me that the only way they can do the claim was for me dropping the car off. They gave me a car for three days because while I drop it off and by the time he put the claim in, it took a little bit. Even so, I was happy with the amount of coverage that Omega has provided. It was the full amount and all I had to do was pay the $100 deductible. I’m satisfied and I will recommend Omega to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I took my vehicle to Pathfinder and I told them that when it rains, my windshield wiper would wipe a while when it's raining hard and then it would stop for five seconds or more. So, they checked it out. I needed a windshield wiper motor and while they were checking it, they said I needed a radiator motor fan. They showed me the parts where it was going bad on the two fans in there. The dealership filed the claim with Omega Auto Care and I’m very pleased with the way everything was handled. I called Omega and I talked to Amanda who told me that if I needed it, I should get it done because they said so. I'm satisfied with the operation from Omega and I would like to give Amanda a special thanks.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Seriously, this is a legit, awesome company. NO PROBLEMS! Great service! In the past 4 days I had to change my car battery, brakes, windshield wiper blades and I got a oil change. The brakes, blades and oil change was free and I got a $100 of my new battery. For the first year you get these incentives (3 oil changes up to $55 each). I’m very confident that if I ever have a serious problem with my car that Omega will take care of it without hassle. The monthly payments are fair considering what you are getting. Don’t be skeptical in getting their coverage. You don’t need it until you NEED it. Saving up money for a car emergency sounds great, but their coverage is really a million times better and it brings great peace of mind. I almost can’t wait until something breaks on my car because I know they will take care of it and then I’ll have new car parts.

IMPORTANT: I’ve been able to go anywhere I want for work/repairs and they pay. However, the two places I went to get work done told me that they don’t take “insurance stuff”. I explained, “If you call them they will pay you immediately over the phone with a card.” I asked them, “Do you guys accept card over the phone if I were to pay you?’ Of course they said yes. I replied, “Thank you can take Omega.” It wasn’t really a hassle explaining that this was a legit form of payment. They called the number and got paid.

I say this to let you know that for some places you just have to explain to them how easy it is. They’re worried about delayed payments. Also, so that you don’t have to explain, you can go to your car dealership and they take Omega. Omega also has contracts with large companies like Pep Boys who are familiar with the process, so no hassles.

Overall, this really is a great company. I was concerned initially when they first called me to sell coverage but now I am SOOO happy that I have them. I can drive my car worry free knowing that if my transmission fails all I pay is $100 down, and the rest is taken care of. This morning when I got off work, I’m a paramedic, my car didn’t start FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER (and it’s a good car). The first thing that went through my head wasn’t worry about how much this was going to cost or, “I was saving for a vacation and now that’s out the window”. I thought, “This is a delay to my morning, but I’m financially set.” I really didn’t care what was wrong with the car. I just knew that it will be fixed and I won’t be broke. To conclude, get coverage for your car. It’s worth it.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I have an F150 2012 covered with Omega Auto Care and I filed a claim for the four-wheel drive actuator. I was satisfied with the claim process. I took the vehicle to the mechanic and he evaluated. He said what was wrong and he talked to the warranty personnel and told them what was going on. The issue was fixed. I’d recommend Omega.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care and when I got ahold of them, they started the claim for me instead of me calling the claim office. They were very helpful and they gave me a claim number to give to my repairman. Also, I got acquainted with a gentleman who had a garage and he did some oil changes for me. I asked Omega if I could use him and the rep said yes for as long as he was a certified shop. My repairman talked to them and Omega took care of everything he needed. Everything was smooth. Also, when I was checking auto warranty providers, Omega had more knowledge and had better people to communicate. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

There was a short in an accelerator or a pedal sensor of my vehicle, so I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care. However, the repair and claim process was a bit on the slow side. I knew I had the issue covered, so I called the dealership to have it towed because I lost all power, but they didn't wanna tow it there because I didn't have proof of Omega's service contract. I had to wait and have somebody from Omega fax them the fact that I had it covered. Then, they came and got the vehicle. Once they got the vehicle, they wouldn't do anything again because they had to go over what was covered or not covered by Omega's policy. I brought my little book and I told them it was covered. They told me that Omega Auto Care is a bunch of junk and that I should've gone with them. After several hours of arguing back and forth, they contacted Omega and Omega paid all but $100 deductible.

I'm frustrated because I only wanted to take my vehicle to the dealership, but the dealership did not like Omega Auto Care and they wanted me to take out an extended warranty with them. I haven't taken out an extended warranty with them and I didn't make my latest payment with Omega because I'm not really sure which is the best deal. I don't wanna get ripped off. I'm leery that if I go with the dealership, it might cause me an arm and a leg more and if I don't go with the dealership, the dealership seems to be very angry over Omega Auto Care. If I keep Omega Auto Care and go with the dealership, the dealership may mess with my car, then I would keep having to do more and more to it, which I really don't want to do either.

I'm quite leery of the whole entire process and I'm not really sure which one I should pay and which one I would stay with. But right now, the dealership is not too keen on me having Omega. When I got my car, I got the best deal ever, even though it's a 2016 model. It only had 23,000 miles under it and it was like a brand new car even though it was a 2016. I've had it for six months and it's above the 36,000 miles already, so the warranty is no longer there. I should really have an extended warranty, but I don't have an extended warranty because I don't know where to go.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Purchased the deluxe package for $95 a month since 2016. My vehicle had a break down 3 1/2 weeks ago and the claims department refuses to fix it. They want me to cover for things that they should be covering. They have been low balling me and the auto shop. At this point I have decided to contact the media and take legal action. Please DO NOT go with this warranty, they will not cover what is in the contract.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Someone called me from ** (Albany NY phone number) introduced himself as ** calling from Omega Auto Care, Address: 50 N Laura St Suite 2500, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Wanted my routing and account number to start the auto insurance policy, when I asked for more details he sent me an email from "do not reply" and when I was suspicious this guy started disrespecting me. DO NOT TRUST THEM, they are scammers!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Purchasing the extended coverage was the smart thing to do. You get a used car, you get a warranty. I have a Chrysler 200 2015 covered with Omega Auto Care. I took the car to the dealership and they checked it out and they said something was wrong with something. I try to keep the car oiled and everything done on a regular basis, so I was wondering what they mean something was wrong. I was freaking on that and the rep asked didn’t I have a warranty. I said that I do, so he called the people at Omega and Omega really lived up to what they said. I’ve never used them before, but I know that they said that I could get free oil changes.

I just couldn’t understand how that worked inside and I just didn’t really bother with that. It seemed complicated to me, but it works really well for me and it was a wonderful experience. I didn’t really do anything. They told me to sit in the waiting room and a couple of hours later, the car was fixed. I was so overjoyed because nothing had been wrong with the car. I was really glad. I’ve had a lot of people call me trying to get me to switch, but I’m quite content and that’s what I tell them. I have recommended Omega to several people. The lady who was with me, who I met in the waiting room, also had Omega and she was happy and satisfied.

When you are a woman and you are looking for a warranty company, you really have absolutely no idea what makes one company better than the other, so you are going to decide based on what some person is telling you over the phone. The guy who I spoke to made it enough for me to come with Omega. He made me feel like it was gonna be a good decision. In my 60s, I have been through the nightmare of taking the vehicle to places and it was just horror stories. I said that I needed a good warranty company that’s gonna do what they say they’re gonna do, and he did.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

When I talked to Omega Auto Care's representatives, they helped me out as far as explaining the coverage. I had an experience where people tell you stuff and then, later on, you find out something different. I never had that with Omega. Then, when I had a claim for my 2015 Chevy Malibu, the process went smoothly. I let the people who took my car handle everything. There wasn't a big deal on my part. Overall, I never had an issue with Omega. It's worth it.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have a 2017 Honda covered with Omega Auto Care. My light came on and it said starter needed to be fixed, so I took the vehicle to the shop. I had the engine start fixed and I had to pay $100 deductible. They looked it over and then it was a part they needed to get, so I had to bring it back another day. They called and got the part. When I took the vehicle up back there, it was only about two or three hours. They called me when the car was ready, so I just picked it back up. There were no issues and they told me I had their coverage from Honda. I told them, "No, I did not." One lady did not understand the coverage, so I just showed her the card I had in my glove compartment. She called the guy and verified it, and they fixed it. Omega took care of me right away.

I was worried if the insurance was straight up and I had seen it was straight up, so I'm very satisfied. I just have to keep the insurance and nothing else will go wrong with the truck. The truck had too many mileage on it, but I don't need to be paying 100,000 in case something goes wrong with it. I'm very satisfied with Omega so far and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I’ve had the policy with Omega Auto Care for my VW Passat for almost two years now. I took the car to the dealer for routine maintenance. When the mechanic was looking at the problem and he said the regulator was out and I had to replace it. All of a sudden, the little light came on and I said that had something that would help with it. I took the paperwork out and showed him. He said he would take care of it and they did the rest. The amount of coverage Omega provided was as advertised. There was just a copay on my part, which I did in advance, and they covered the balance. The experience was as good as one could expect.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I’m very pleased with the way Omega handled things when the heater went out on my Ford F150. I keep the coverage card in my vehicle and the people took my policy, looked at it and made a call to Omega. They cleared it and the vehicle was repaired. I had it within a 24-hour period. Omega did a great job.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

It costs a lot to maintain a vehicle and I didn’t want to catch myself in a tight spot. This vehicle is my means of transportation. I had the opportunity to get an extended warranty with Omega Auto Care and I jumped all over it. I’ve had to use it for the air conditioner condenser on my truck that was messing up. I had it checked out with the dealership and I gave them the information of who to call. They handled the claim with Omega for me and they said everything went smoothly. They replaced it and it was good to go. I wish the premium payment wasn’t so high. But other than that, I don’t have any issues with Omega.

Gary,

Than you for sharing such a great review. People often feel that their newer vehicles will not have issues, and also underestimate the cost of repairs that are not detrimental to their vehicle. A/C repairs can be costly, so to only pay a small deductible instead of an $800+ repair bill, must have been a lot more manageable. We appreciate your trust in our company, and your business.

Sincerely,

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have the Vanguard Vehicle Armor coverage with Omega Auto Care and it was a good deal. It was $2,800 for 100,000 miles. I did my research on the coverage and on the price of the coverage, and other companies that called me had about the same amount but less miles. In fact, I will tell others to buy the warranty because it's really worth it at the end.

I had a wheel hub fixed and everything went well. Initially, there was a humming noise going on and the vehicle wasn't driving how it's supposed to. It was like hesitating on the back. It was weird. Then I was hearing some noises in the back as well. I took the vehicle to the auto repair place to get it checked out and they told me the issue was with the bearings. They got it fixed and everything was back to normal. The experience was very easy. It was just about a day too. I left the vehicle there overnight. The service guy was telling me that he had to send an email to Omega, which took a few hours, but it didn't bother me. It was pretty quick. I'm glad it turned out well and I'm glad I had the warranty on the vehicle. Omega did an excellent job.

Marco,

We appreciate your insight, since people often think that the coverage is expensive, not realizing just how fairly priced and beneficial it is. Even though you paid $2,800, you have a limit of liability equal to the actual cash value of your vehicle on the date of purchase. That means that even towards the end of your contract, we will still value your vehicle at the same amount that it was the day you purchased your policy. That is just one of the great perks of our policies.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care for your auto protection!

Sincerely,

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Omega called and offered the warranty to me and I took it. I was very satisfied when I went to use it for a water pump that was leaking. I told the rep that I did not need a tow and that I had caught it in time. I thought I could get it around the place to get it fixed and I did. So, I saved money there. Then, the lady that I talked to said to give the repair place the number to call and they could handle the claim and they did. I talked to them yesterday and they said they were very satisfied. I made sure that they were paid. Using a warranty is a great idea because the cost on cars now is very high.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe covered by Omega. My coolant was disappearing ever since I got my new radiator put in it. But, I don't know how long it was going on, so maybe even before the radiator had to be changed. I initially called Omega about it because Dennis told me to call him personally. I'm satisfied with the overall claim process. I've had numerous issues with my car since it's getting older and they seem to be taking care of it, so I'm really thankful for that.

Omega Auto Care response

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I filed a claim with Omega Auto for the water pump of my 2014 Chrysler 300 and it was a pretty simple and straightforward process. Everything went through smooth. I was able to tell what was going on so I dropped it off early that day and I got it back that night. I would highly suggest Omega Auto Care to others.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had a claim for the fuel pump of my 2006 Dodge Ram and overall, Omega did good. The only issue that I had was that it took them so long to repair the truck. For a little, simple fuel pump problem, it took them two weeks to fix it. I don't know if it was because of the insurance or the dealership was backed up. But they made me wait an extra day or two because they were trying to get the part. Initially, the insurance said that they could get the fuel pump cheaper and that they were gonna order it. But then they called the dealership back and told them that it was gonna take five more days to get the fuel pump. The dealership said that they couldn’t wait five days and I wasn’t gonna wait five days either. So the insurance company told them to go ahead and get one for 400 bucks.

My only suggestion for Omega would be that if they are gonna do that, they oughta make sure that they have a company that they can call right up and get the part from, and that they can have it delivered in that manner. If the parts were on hand, the truck would have been fixed three days sooner. Otherwise, I was happy with the experience and I would use Omega again if I got another vehicle and I needed it to extend the factory warranty.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I'm very satisfied with Omega's coverage and overall claim process. It's easy. I got a 2006 Honda Civic covered. I called them to make a repair claim and then they told me the steps that I had to do. They told me to take my car to the shop, and then the shop will give the claim number. And then, they were gonna talk and deal with that shop.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

The check engine light came on on my 2013 Chevrolet 2500 HD Diesel pickup. The dealership diagnosed it and said it was the nitrogen oxide sensor. I just showed them a card saying that I have Omega Auto Care and they handled it for me. The claims process worked as it should have and it worked perfectly. Omega paid the claim, and I had a small deductible, which I took care of.

Omega Auto Care Company Information