4.36/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 14, 2017

133 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We have Omega Auto Care as our extended auto warranty provider for our Hyundai for four years now. It's kind of expensive. I've been paying it month to month and it's draining me, but Omega has been good so far.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

The starter of my 2014 Dodge Journey needed a repair. I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care and it was pretty easy to do. I contacted them to make sure they would cover the repair and Omega told me I could choose the garage where I would get the repairs I needed. I have a mechanic that I go to all the time and I went there and gave them the claim number. They contacted Omega and confirmed that the repair would be covered. I just had the $100 deductible then the repairs were made and it was done. It’s the only time I've had to use them and I was very pleased. Omega Auto Care should be something that people should look into if they need coverage.

Hi Christina,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience with our company. As always, we are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that you only had to pay your $100 deductible.

We look forward to being there for you in the future, and we appreciate your business.

-Omega AutoCare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

The alternator of my 2012 Dodge Charger needed a fix and its battery went out. I called Omega to submit a claim and it was pretty easy. They gave me information and got in touch with the dealership that would be doing the work. They put a battery in and fixed the alternator. They were able to solve the issue and get me up and running. Plus, it was done professionally and quickly. With the $100 deductible I paid, they did good and I was very satisfied. If somebody has a new vehicle and its factory warranty is expired, I'd recommend Omega Auto Care.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The repairs done to my truck would have cost me a bundle, but thanks to Omega, I only paid a small co-pay. The repairs were done and all paperwork was handled by the repair facility and Omega. IT WAS A SIMPLE AND SEAMLESS PROCESS. THANKS OMEGA.

Hello Paul,

Although we never wish a breakdown upon you, we are always happy to be here to help you. We are definitely happy to hear that the process was seamless and that your deductible was all you paid.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, and we look forward to being there for you again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I had a warranty with Omega Auto Care for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. I went with Omega because they explained everything to me that I wanted to hear and they made me understand. I filed a claim with Omega for the repair of my car's AC line and the claim process was easy. When I called Omega about the claim, they told me to take my car in to the repair shop and, once I got there, to let the people there see how much the repair would cost, give them the card that I was provided with which had the number to be called, and then go from there.

I took my car for repair to the Chevy dealership in Caldwell Country since they were closer to me. The mechanic checked the car out and told me that my car's AC line was busted. I gave the receptionist the card and she called Omega. She told me what I had to pay and they took care of the rest. They did all the talking and my claim went through. It took about an hour and a half for them to call Omega and get my car's AC line fixed, and for me to be on my way. That was the only repair that was done to my car. I liked the Omega claim process. They saved me a whole lot of money. From the receipt that I saw, the repair cost was close to $800 but my deductible was only $100. Omega took care of business and they were fast, and whatever they told me was what it was.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I got my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee covered under Omega Auto Care. They repaired the backup camera, a wheel bearing and an oxygen sensor but I ended having separate claims being a few months apart. I'd rather had it all done at once so that way it would have been one trip and be over with. When I went to the Jeep dealership, I talked to their supervisor who works in the repair shop and said, “Listen, I know it's not under factory warranty anymore, have you heard anything about this company that I purchased an aftermarket warranty off of?” No one there was familiar with it. Omega wasn’t one of the common companies that the supervisor dealt with.

And I said, “Well, obviously, I don’t want you to go any further than you have to diagnose what's wrong and we see what they're going to pay for the repair.” I gave him my pamphlet stating which should and shouldn’t be covered and each time he called me up, he said, “No. I called Omega. It did take them a little while to get back to me, but everything is going to be covered except your deductible.” Omega’s customer service was good. One thing that they didn’t cover which I understand was some sort of buildup on the intake when they had diagnosed the bad OT-sensor. They said that it may end up shorting out or causing problems with another OT-sensor if we don’t pull the part off and have it properly cleaned and serviced.

And I said, “Okay.” That’s technically a running part of the motor. It's only got 70,000 miles on it. By the time I had it, it only had 63,000 or 64,000. It would be covered for 100,000 if it still had the original manufacturer’s warranty. So, I said, “I can't see why this shouldn’t be a covered item for repair.” When I searched Omega aftermarket auto insurance in Google, there's not a whole lot you're going to find about it and what you do find isn’t very positive.

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. I tried to call you this morning to clarify why the intake build up wasn't covered, and after looking into your claim I found that you had a "Complete fuel injection service. Clean fuel system/injector and air intake", which is actually maintenance, as there was no failure to repair. It was essentially just a cleaning, and therefore not covered. However, I am glad to see we were able to help you with the $1147.05 that we paid on your two claims.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any further questions, and we look forward to serve you in the future.

Omega Autocare Clients Relations

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My claim was for the AC blower motor and everything worked exactly as Omega said it would. I gave the dealership the little card, and they took care of the claim. I paid my deductible and the issue was all addressed. I’ve already recommended them to a couple.

Hi Frank,

It always makes us happy to hear that we were able to provide a great experience in a difficult situation. Being recommended to friends and family is such a great testament to the excellent service we work so hard to provide, and we appreciate that you put your trust in us.

-Omega AutoCare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Filing a claim with Omega Auto Care was easy. My wife made the phone call to file a claim for the remote switches of the windows of our 2011 Mercedes Benz ML350 and everything was taken care of. The left passenger's and the driver's window switches wouldn't let the windows up and down so we had to get switches for them. We hadn't had the money so it was a good thing that we had the warranty. Doing a light switch would even cost about $400. They didn't back out of the situation and they had taken hold of the claim. Everything worked out great. I'm going to keep them and I'll recommend them to anybody because I hadn't heard anyone else do the job that they did. I would tell my friends that they need the warranty. You never know what's going to happen.

Hi Raymond,

We are happy to hear that we were not only able to help you with your claim, but that you are so satisfied that you would recommend us to your friends and family.

On behalf of Omega Autocare, I would like to thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

-Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee covered through Omega Auto Care. I’ve had so many claims in the last six months, but my most recent one was for the alternator in the power module. The dealership has all the information on my file, so they called it in once they diagnosed it. Everything has been fine with Omega Auto Care, other than the one bump that I had to take back and forth from a previous claim. I’ve been pretty happy for the most part.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Omega Auto sent me a letter in the mail and I signed up with them. I got a discount because I’m a disabled veteran, which was nice. I pay a little bit each month for 18 months and they draft it out of my account. I have a Town & Country, and it’s got all of the bells and whistles and bling. If one little thing goes out, it’s going to be expensive, so I got an extended warranty to cover that. One time, the motor burned out and the driver side window automatically goes down when I hit a button, so I took them back to the dealership where I bought the van and they were repaired. They were under the extended warranty at that point. I paid a $100 deductible with my card and then Omega Auto took up everything else. They were great.

Hello Erica,

On behalf of Omega Autocare, I would like to thank you for your service to our country. Giving you a discount is the least we could do.

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with our claims department, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My Hyundai Sonata was covered with Omega Auto Care. Their claim process was super easy and I’m very satisfied with it. I had an issue with the starter so I took the car to the repair place and they did everything. I would recommend Omega Auto Care to a friend. They’re an easy company to work with.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I have a 2013 Chevy Silverado covered with Omega Auto Care. The claim process was easy and I'm happy with it. I filed a claim over the phone for the exhaust fluid pump and I took the paperwork down to the mechanic. I only talked to Omega's people once about getting the repair done and they told me to go ahead. I'd tell my friends that Omega Auto Care is really good.

Hi Allen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Omega Autocare. We are happy to hear that you were in fact so satisfied with our service that you would recommend us to your friends.

We look forward to being there for you in the future, as needed, to continue to keep you on the road with peace of mind.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a problem with my 2012 Audi A6 and Omega Auto Care paid it off. All I had to do was to take my vehicle to the Audi dealer in Tallahassee, Florida. They called the people and verified it, I paid my $100 and I was done. It was very, very smooth and easy. I'm completely satisfied with Omega so far and I would recommend them to anyone looking for insurance.

Hello Roger,

We are happy to hear that we lived up to your expectations and completed your claim in such a smooth and swift manner. We look forward to assisting you with any future claims as well.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We were so happy that we decided to accept Omega Car Care for the extended warranty on our Explorer. The folks at Donnell Ford were very nice and had our car fixed in good time. They had never dealt with Omega and didn't know how they paid. Needless to say, the parts man looked at us and said you have one great company. We praise the Lord for your helping us on this one. Just wish you covered for more mileage than 100,000. Thank you so much.

Sandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Omega Auto Care. We are very happy to know that we could be there for you in your time of need. I reached out to you and left a voicemail regarding your wish to get more miles on your policy. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Dominique.B
    Client Relations Specialist
    Omega Autocare

877-850-0443 ext 224

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care for my 2014 Ford F150's air conditioner. Filing the claim was easy and the Ford dealership took care of everything. They found out that a part inside of the air conditioner was broke and they replaced it. They did what they said they would do and took care of fixing my truck.

Hi Danny,

Thank you for trusting Omega Autocare with your truck. We are happy to hear that the claims process went smoothly and satisfactorily.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again in the future.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

R/R DRIVER SIDE WINDOW REGULATOR - I took my vehicle to the Repair shop around 9 am, told the service writer my problem, gave him my info, he made the call for approval. Around noon I called my vehicle is ready. I am happy and I thank you all for your service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

There was an oil leak on my 2010 Ford F-150 and I filed a claim with Omega. The claim process was very easy and I'm very satisfied. It went really fast. I took the car to the dealership and they were able to deal with Omega. They just called Omega and Omega approved it. Everything went very smoothly. I'm glad that I bought this insurance. I would recommend Omega for sure because this insurance works and they are very professional.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I have a 2008 Nissan Altima covered with Omega Auto Care. I'd like to see them handle the claims differently. They don't have a problem with taking my money out every month but they are giving me a hard time about fixing my car. I didn't have a problem with them doing my air-conditioner, but my transmission is slipping and I took it to Pearson Nissan here in Ocala. My car sat there for two weeks, and when we finally got in contact with somebody, they told me to take it to AAMCO transmission, which I did four days later. One of their technicians came and drove it and said he couldn't find anything wrong with it but I'm still experiencing the same problem. It jerks at times. I'm not happy at all and I wouldn't suggest it to any of my friends.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I took my 2007 Ford F150 STX to Fieldhouse Ford in Demotte down the road from my house and they took care of everything. I had something with my car’s rear end that Omega covered and it saved me money having that. It cost me a little bit more on it with them doing it but I thought it was something else and I had to take it to the right dealership. I could have taken my car to the hillbilly buddies I got out here and they could have told me what the problem was. Then I could have fixed it myself in about 20 minutes and it could have cost me $16 because the dealership needed to only take a $15 part and change it.

I also had my hub go bad and Omega initially told me that it wasn't covered because it's considered a bearing. But it's not actually a bearing, it's a hub assembly and car actuated. Then the guy I talked to when I set up my plan must have been recording the call because I told him that I won't sign up if the hub is never covered and he said yes. They went back to check it and they paid for the hub through the plan. It cost me 1800 bucks but it worked out. So they’ve done me pretty good.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

A couple of months ago, my pickup truck had a problem with it's AC actuator. I took it to the dealership and they gave me an estimate of how much it would cost. When I received the estimate, it suddenly sprang up in my head that this might be a coverable item, so I gave them my number, my account number and Omega Auto Care's phone number. Then Omega took care of the rest. It was indeed a coverable item and the next call they gave me was to tell me that it was completed, all paid, and ready to go. It worked out pretty well and was a pleasurable experience. I'm pretty satisfied with the whole deal and I'm going to get a policy for my wife's car as well. Getting it is a good move if one is planning to keep their car for an extended period of time.

For what it cost me I wish I would have thought of it a hair earlier because I had a transmission issue that probably could have been covered under it. Too bad there's not a way to let the dealership know what warranty club I'm a member of so they could check it whenever I'm in their shop. If it's a dealership extended warranty they would have checked and it would have shown up. But with Omega, they have no way of knowing unless I let them know.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I had my 2008 Cadillac Escalade covered with Omega and I’ve filed three different repairs and claims on the vehicle in three different times. The oil pressure problem's the third and most recent, and it was last year. The vehicle broke down on me but the light kept coming on. I was running to the airport and all of a sudden, there was a crazy noise coming out from the engine. The mechanic told me not to move the vehicle and he ran all the tests and all pressure lights came on. It's way more than the sensor and the vehicle was losing pressure from 60 to 25 so that's bad for me. I didn't want the engine to cease up on me so he was doing whatever he needed to do to get it going for me. I let him keep the vehicle for the weekend and he finished all the tests to send out to Omega.

Filing a claim in the past was easy and the mechanic would do that for me after they towed the vehicle. Then the customer service would call me and they'd let me know exactly what's going to happen and if that's going to be minus off of that claim and I understood that. My main concern was to get the problem fixed and they worked with me on that. It was just shocking that this oil pressure problem has happened. I’m changing one part in the vehicle and that's probably connected to it. I hope it's the last repair for a while and that I’ll get my truck back today because, without a vehicle, I feel crippled. I'm happy with the service so far and I’d like Omega to keep up the good work. I would recommend Omega to a friend and I already did, hoping they'll take my advice. Omega Auto Care has great people who give great service. If they don't ever drop that standard, more people will come to them.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I adore Omega Auto Care. They’re easy, convenient and excellent. When my warranty went out, I got a lot of calls from a lot of people and then I talked to Omega people who weren’t obnoxious and their prices were reasonable. They said that if I decide to cancel then I can cancel. I went with them and a month later, I needed their help because my air conditioning went out. I’ve used their services twice and each time, they came through like champs. Also, the claim process worked beautifully for me. I gave my information at Bob Hook Chevy and my service agent filed the claim for me. They took care of it and made all the arrangements. All I had to do was to pay my part of $100 on what could’ve been a $700 or $800 bill and then drive my car out of the shop. Omega Auto Care is great and they're trustworthy because they follow through on their products.

Hi Peggy,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our company. It's always great to hear that we have yet another satisfied customer, and that we were able to help you in you time of need.

It means a lot to us to know you trust us with your vehicle and peace of mind for the road ahead.

Client Relations

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

It's been a good experience working with Omega Auto Care. My air conditioner went out four different times and they reported that to the dealership and took care of it for me. Once your warranty runs out, you've got to have something and I'd recommend getting Omega Auto Care. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Hello Meloni,

We are sorry to hear that you had repeated issues with your A/C, but we are happy to hear we could be there for you when you needed it.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

My Lincoln ’08 is covered by Omega Auto Care and when the starter and alternator needed repairs, I called them and they told me what to do. I brought it to the shop where I talked to the mechanic and he did all the work. Everything went well and there was no problem at all. So far, it's been very good and I haven't had another issue. My cousin, who also has it, told me all about them. I'm not disappointed with them.

Hello Edward,

On behalf of Omega Auto Care customer service, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs.

Omega Auto Care works feverishly to provide the best customer service and meet every customers expectations. Hopefully you do not experience any other issues with your Lincoln, but rest assured we will there for you if you do!

Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I had my Nissan Maxima covered with Omega Auto Care since May or April. Then I filed a claim online when I had an issue with my car's air conditioner or compressor, and the claims process was easy. I followed the procedures and took the car in the shop and my car got fixed in two days. Everything was taken care of quickly. I was satisfied with the claims process.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I called Omega Auto Care and told them about my 2009 Cadillac GTS water pump issue. They told me to take it to a mechanic and I took it to Camargo Cadillac. They informed they had to get ahold of my carrier to make sure they could get a payment via credit card over the phone, which took place. They said they could do the work and got it authorized to do it. Then I was informed that they didn’t cover the water pump belt and I’d have to pay out of my pocket which I thought was crazy. The pipe that blocks the water pump from coming off, it had to be taken off, and it had two gaskets that they had to replace. It wouldn’t be covered. I had $100 deductible and they told me it was going to be about $170 then they broke it down to $144. I paid that, they fixed my car, and everything’s been okay.

I was also left without a vehicle and I thought I had rent a car coverage, but they only cover up to so many days. The claims process wasn’t difficult. I just wasn’t aware that they wouldn’t replace the belt or gasket, so I was thrown for a loop. But now that I understand what they don’t cover, it’s fine. I was satisfied, but they need to make sure that people know what they don’t cover.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I had some coils and sensor replaced in my 2011 BMW 328 which is covered by Omega. My advisor handled everything at BMW on my behalf and indicated that everything was great with claims process. I was also given a free loaner vehicle at the BMW. Everything was a great experience.

Hello Davon,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with Consumer Affairs. Omega Auto Care is pleased to hear that we met your expectations during your first claim experience.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please feel free to reach out.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Everything with Omega Auto Care was great, efficient and very quick. I liked it. The dealership took care of my claims with them and I was very satisfied. They are very pleasant and easy to work with.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

New water pump on my 2014 Ford F-350 pickup: I received the most awesome customer service from Omega and namely Catlin. I called in to them and they were so nice, concerned about my problem and took care of the funding of the repair through my local mechanic shop immediately!!! I would recommend Omega Autocare to any one who wants pristine customer service!!!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Over the past 6 months, we have used the, Omega Auto Care, 3 times. The Service has far exceeded our expectations. Their representative were always courteous, helpful and reassuring. This is without a doubt, one of if not the wisest investment of my 72 years... I highly recommend Omega to all my friends. All 3 of our claims were unexpected and expensive, while on an extended trip across country. Without Omega Auto Care we would have been sunk.

Hello Kenneth,

Omega Auto Care is committed to providing the level of service our customers deserve and our team works very hard to make sure we meet every customers expectations. Reading positive feedback such as yours is very rewarding and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs.

Hopefully you don't have any issues in the future, but with vehicles these days you just never know! We look forward to helping you again if you experience any issues in the future!

We appreciate your business!

Omega Auto Care Company Information