4.55/5
Based on 218 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

241 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

There was a problem with the electrical control board and it was causing the fuel pump to fail or rendering it inoperable at random. After several attempts to remedy the problem, I finally took the vehicle back to the dealership and they found out what the issue was and told me how much it was going to be. I thought I had lost it because I thought, "It’s just a fuse panel. Is it made out of gold?" I was in a daze at first and then thought I got this plan. So I called Omega Auto Care to make a claim and they told me to make sure the dealership contacts them before they do any work on the vehicle. I called the dealership and the dealership called me back. After that, my cost became $100, which was way cheaper than $1500.

The claims process was almost effortless. I couldn’t believe that the dealer came back immediately and said they already processed my claim with only $100 to be paid by me. I was surprised that that much would be covered. It couldn’t have turned out better. When I bought the plan, there were all kinds of claims they were making that they cover this and all. I thought, “We’ll see. Hopefully, I won’t have to ever use it.” But when I did have to use it, I was surprised. It really is what they said it was. If I buy another car, I’ll probably just contact them again. I could recommend Omega to somebody.

Hi Bradley,

Thanks you for sharing this! So many people are skeptical or think that they will never need it, but the truth is that with these newer vehicles, you never know what will happen. We are glad to hear that you found the process so effortless, and that you only had to pay your $100 deductible.

Rest assured that we will continue to give you peace of mind for the road ahead. Safe Travels!

Omega Autocare Client Realtions

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I had my Mercedes covered by Omega Auto Care. When I go to the shop, the guy there takes care of filing the claim for me. In fact, we recently filed a claim for the window. I've been with Omega for a few months now and everything is perfect, so far. I’m happy with them. They’re a wonderful company. I have tried the other ones and I don’t like them.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My truck is a Honda Odyssey and I had trouble with it two months ago. I took it to the shop and the mechanic said it was an alternator problem like I thought it was. That was under warranty so they replaced it. Omega Auto Care is good and I would recommend it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

There was a humming in the engine of my 2012 Chevy Malibu every time I turned it on. I knew the air compressor for the air conditioning was going out so I took it in and told the dealership about it. But still they needed to diagnose it and we needed to have Omega call them so they would know what insurance I have. I told them I have Omega and they approved it. The part came fairly quick but I had to leave my job because Omega wouldn’t pay the dealership unless I sign the paperwork. They wouldn’t wait ‘til the next day where I could go in the morning before work.

Being in the military, I can't just go and say I'd be right back. The guy at the dealership told me he'd wait for me so I went down there but he happened to leave and the others couldn’t find the paperwork. So, I had to go on a Saturday and pick it up. I went down there three times to get the paperwork taken care of before Omega paid it. I prefer that if there's something wrong with a vehicle, Omega and the dealership have to be on the same plan and have it all paid and done so I'd just have to sign the paperwork and go. Another thing is that I've already been with them since last year yet they keep calling me during the day saying, “We have your 2012. We're trying to offer you a warranty. We see that your car is almost coming into an end." But other than those, I'm satisfied with them so far.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze covered by Omega. I recently had an issue with the water outlet seal and gasket and they filed the claim for me. They called it in and got approved. Everything worked out pretty good. The only thing about it is that there was some type of sensor on it, and they didn’t fix that. But I'm 100% satisfied and I'd give them a good recommendation.

Hi Winston,

I'm glad to hear that you are 100% satisfied with your Omega Autocare policy, but I took a look at your claims file and didn't see the sensor you are referencing. I left you a voicemail about it this afternoon, so please give us a call about this at your earliest convenience.

877-850-0443

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I had my Hyundai Sonata covered by Omega Auto Care. They gave us a book on what's covered but the regular maintenance like brakes, oil change and the typical things that you have to do for upkeep are not covered. I recently had a motor issue. I have a mechanic that I’ve used for years and I took my vehicle in, gave him the card and he took care of all the work. He said they have to call Omega and get authorization, and then I had to pay the $100 deductible and they'll charge the remainder. They gave him a credit card that he could charge to get reimbursed. This is the first time I’ve ever had to use Omega. I was skeptical but they gave my mechanic no problem. I would recommend them because I did have good luck with them. I just wish it didn’t cost so much because it was $1,800 for four years coverage.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I have an extended warranty with Omega Auto Care for a Jeep. I've only dealt with Omega and used the warranty once, when the water pump went out on the Jeep. The dealership filed the claim for me and handled the repair, and there were no problems.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

My Lexus ES 350 had a water pump issue and I went to a Lexus auto dealership and they did all the paperwork in filing the claim with Omega. I virtually didn't do anything. Also, I've used the roadside assistance twice, and I'm very satisfied with Omega. They were very patient with me and they were pretty clear about everything. They made it very easy to apply for the warranty. And so far, they made things very easily to use their services when getting stuff repaired.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We have a 2010 Cadillac SRX covered through a warranty with Omega Auto Care. The lady rep that has helped me on that deal has been awesome. She has always told me to call her if I needed anything and my dealings with her have been great. Recently, there was an issue with the gasket and seal and I filed a claim. The guy at the dealership called Omega and told them what was wrong, and the Omega people set the repair up through him. Since we had used the warranty a couple of times before, he already knew the people at Omega whom he had been talking to previously and he went ahead and had the repair set up. So far, we've had great satisfaction with Omega overall and I'd recommend them.

Hi Terry,

Thank you for sharing such a nice review about our company and about our reps. Reviews like yours are extra important, because you have used your policy more than once, so you have been through our process, and can attest to it's consistency.

Thank you for your business, and safe travels for the road ahead!

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I have an extended auto warranty with Omega Auto Care for my ’98 Cadillac DeVille. I've only had to use the warranty once, for my air conditioning blower motor. The blower went out and I took my car to the dealership, and the people there said that was what it needed. I had my policy with me and they said part of the repair was covered, and they submitted the claim for me. The person in the auto repair shop said, “Okay, it's good,” and the repair was done and I was happy. Everything went so smoothly in my using the Omega coverage and I would recommend Omega Auto Care because I didn’t have any problem with the warranty.

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share this review with us, and with the public. Although we don't wish anything else to happen to your vehicle, please rest assured that we we will be here to give you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I have a warranty with Omega Auto Care for my 2012 Toyota Tundra. A lock for the door of my car stopped working and my alarm didn't set without that locking, and I needed to file a claim with Omega for that repair issue. The repair and claims process was relatively smooth on my end. I gave all of the Omega information to the guys at the dealership. They called Omega and got the claim pre-authorized before they started the repair work. They were done with the repair and I could've had my car back at noon, but their payment didn't get there until later, so I picked my car up at the end of the day, which wasn't bad. I would have certainly been annoyed if there was a couple of days delay in getting my car back. So far, I've only had that one experience with Omega and the delay wasn't even a major one, and everything else was smooth sailing.

The claims process with Omega was good overall. But the guy that I dealt with at the dealership commented that they don't have an account with Omega. Since Omega is an auto warranty provider, I'm surprised that they don't have an account with Toyota, GM, Mitsubishi, or other name car companies. Omega could do something with the parent or main company and ask that they be authorized to go to the company, and then let the in-house of the company funnel or disperse the claim back down to the dealer. If there had been an established account between Omega and Toyota, then the payment could have been quicker, although I understand that Omega can't establish an account with every single dealership throughout the country. Nevertheless, I'm very satisfied with Omega Auto Care and I would recommend them to a friend.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for being an Omega Autocare Customer! We are happy to hear that you had a great claims experience, and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately Toyota (or other brands) dealerships are not owned by Toyota. Dealerships are independently owned, which would mean that we would have to set up fleet accounts with every single dealership across the country. I'm sure you can see how that would be impossible to do. Our claims department does try to get the payments out as fast as possible, and I'm glad to hear it was only a short delay.

I hope this brings some clarity to the situation, and I hope it is faster the next time.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Omega Auto Care doesn't make people go through hoops to get things fixed on their vehicles. I called to make a claim for my 2010 Pontiac G6's direction signal and they told me to have the auto center call. The auto center gave Omega a call and managed to get the direction signal covered while my car was doing regular routine maintenance. I traded my Pontiac last week so I no longer have any vehicles covered by them, but I had been very satisfied with their claims process. It was very easy for me.

Hi Crystal,

We personally think jumping through hoops is exhausting, and would prefer to avoid acrobatics. I'm glad to hear you feel the same.
We also appreciate that you knew you needed a new turn signal in a day in age where so many people don't even know where to find it. :-)

Thank you for being a customer, and if you need coverage for your new vehicle, you know where to find us.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I got my 2010 Chevy Impala covered with Omega Auto Care. I used them once and I called them up and the person I spoke with was very nice. He asked what was wrong with my car. And I asked if I could I take it down to Knoepfler Chevy and he said yes. So, I did and then, they paid for it. I was very happy. And I told my friend that they did a good job for me.

Hi Yvonne,

I'm happy to hear that your claims process was short and sweet, just like your review. It was effective and got straight to the point.

We appreciate your business, and hope that you will continue to be a part of the Omega Autocare Family for years to come.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee covered with an Omega Auto Care warranty. Recently, I filed a claim when I heard about a recall and I had a leak in the vehicle. I went to the dealership and they looked at the car, and they told me what was wrong with it. Then the dealership took care of setting the claim up with Omega for me. They called the Omega people and told them that I wanted to use my warranty. The claims process was easy and I've had good satisfaction with it. I'd tell a friend that getting an Omega auto warranty is well worth the money.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Omega Auto Care was Excellent. I have a Grand Cherokee Limited 2014, and the repair shop I took it to gave me a call and they said that its steering wheel axle problem is covered. I just had to co-pay about 100 dollars. The repair shop pretty much took care of everything, and it was an easy process. However, when I couldn't drive my car, and I wish they covered towing expenses, but my insurance ended up covering the towing. And, when I had to rent a car, they only covered a little bit less than 50%. The repair took three days and I'm 100% satisfied. I haven’t had any problem with them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I have a 2015 Ford Taurus covered by Omega Auto Care. I had a fuel pump issue. It was my first time using the service, so I was a little unsure of the exact process. My car that time was at my apartment complex, so I know I could not operate it to the near shops. I had to get a tow truck to come in and take my car to the shop. And then from there, I called the number from the card I received. They provided me with the towing part of it, and then they started the claims process as well.

Once they receive a call from Ford, I was told from the representative from Omega that a car rental was not needed just because the part that was needed that they had was available at the Ford dealership. And so, that it would be ready the next day and we said, “Okay. No car rentals needed”. I’m not sure exactly what the reason was, but something happened where I wasn’t able to pick up my car the next day. But it was ready for me the following day. So, it was maybe a day and a half that it was there at the shop. So, there was no need for a car rental. But they paid for the tow truck. And when I went and picked up when the Ford dealership called me, all I did was pay the $100 deductible and then pick up my car.

Once we got that towing process done, it took some time for them to explain to me, “Hey, that thing was under maybe 10 miles, 20 miles, or something like that. It’s free of charge. Anything above that, we don’t have to cover it”. So, I got all of that specific down. There were questions that I was asking, like the services that I was unsure of and just kind of what’s available to me, what my options are, and so on and so forth, and they explained it to me very well too.

So, after we got that down, they further explained that once my car was at the shop, they’ll just speak to one of the representatives there at Ford, and then they’ll give them this number, they’ll call, and they’ll file a claim. So, that’s what they did. And that’s pretty much exactly what happened. I gave the number once we got there at the Ford dealership. They called, and they didn’t have any questions there, so they called the number.

The next thing I know I get a phone call from Omega, letting me know, “Hey, this claim has been resubmitted, and this is the next step, so on and so forth. And then once we get the form submittal, Ford dealership wants to take a look at it or whatever. We’ll do our thing. We’ll let you know when it’s been approved. And then they’ll do whatever repairs need to be done, and so on and so forth.” So, I’d say they were explaining very well, and I knew exactly what was happening, and what were the next steps and what not. It happened exactly as it was told to me, so I was very pleased, and everything worked out. And I got my car back two days later. Very, very satisfied. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Omega Auto Care covers our Ford Explorer. The screen on the dash went blank, with the Bluetooth and everything went out. They had to redo the repair as the first installation did not last very long. So, the part had to be ordered again and Ford dealership was fine. The whole thing has been easy. My husband was the one handling everything, and he was not complaining. We would give Omega Auto Care a good recommendation.

Hello Jane,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega Autocare. We strive to provide world class customer service, along with a great product, and hearing that we succeeded is wonderful.

Sincerely,

Omega Autocare Client Relations.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I made a claim for breaking in a 2012 GMC Terrain at a low speed. I got an appointment with the dealer and let them know that Omega is the extended warranty insurer. It took three days to get a callback from them to bring the vehicle. When it went to the dealer, I took also advantage of some of the freebies that comes with the insurance for an oil change and a wiper blade change. At the very beginning I was afraid about the things that reached me and what I learned from it, but after I had the experience to exchange phone calls and get explanations from Omega's team, I decided to keep moving and my experience so far has been good. They are providing me what they said they were going to provide.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the 5-star review! I'm glad to hear we got your windshield washer pump all taken care of for you in a timely manner. We hope nothing else goes wrong with your vehicle, but if it does, just know we will be here to help.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

The heat wasn’t working and I submitted a claim to Omega Auto Care. Their claim process was excellent. I gave the information to the dealership and they handled it. My experience with Omega Auto Car has been easy and efficient.

Hello Shirley,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. We are happy to hear that you were able to get your services paid for in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have my Chevy Malibu covered by Omega. The claim process was simple. I called yesterday and made the appointment and they give me a time when I have to be there and when I got there, I went in and signed some papers and dropped it off and left it. They have wonderful customer service and great people. They were really concerned about my well-being. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

My 2010 BMW is covered by Omega for close to two years now and I’d only had to use them one time. I had the car in the shop with an issue that had something to do with the brakes. The dealership did the work and filed the claim, then the insurance covered part of whatever had to be done and I had to pay something. I was well pleased with Omega and I would recommend them.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our company, and we look forward to continuing to be there for you in the future as well.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My AC motor was working incorrectly so I went to the dealer and they talked directly to Omega. The process didn't take long and they replaced the block because they said they needed to be replaced. Omega covered everything and I only paid the deductible. I had a good experience with Omega Auto Care. I'd recommend them.

Hi Martin,

We are incredibly happy to hear that everything went as expected with your claim, and that you were satisfied with the process. We work hard to provide the easiest and best claims process for our customers, and reviews like yours makes it all worthwhile.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Our Camaro is covered by Omega Auto Care and we filed a claim for the stirring wheel and overall it went well. It was right on the process. We were able to have it done and we didn’t have to wait a long time.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I have a Chrysler 200 covered by Omega Auto Care. I just got the car and I was concerned why the engine light came on. So, I took it to them and I called up Omega and they should take it there. People told that it was a thermostat issue and they took care of it. I'm good with them, but I still got to give them my payment for last month because right now I'm struggling because my mom had pancreatic cancer, so I'm really stressed out. I'm behind my payment, but I'm going to get back on track here. They have not rejected me for missing a payment yet, so there is some compassion there. Omega will take care of your problems in a lot of ways, problems that we won't be able to do with our own means. If I did not avail of a warranty from Omega, then I would be in some serious trouble.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

The claim process has been easy. I just take my car to where I get it repaired and I pay a fee to diagnose it and then they call Omega and tell them what the issue is. Omega gives the signal to proceed. I was under the impression everything on the was covered, but it was only mechanical issues. My car is a 350z, and it's got one of those plastic curb protector on the front. And it's been gouged a few times and it was hanging off the front of my car. I assumed that was part of the policy, but apparently it wasn't. But I've only used Omega twice and they basically took care of my car both times.

Hello Steve,

We work hard on a daily basis to make sure that our claims process is fast and easy for our customers, and we are happy to hear we succeeded. I understand that sometimes these policies can be a little confusing, and someone should have talked to you more about about what is excluded from coverage. Physical damage is something that is to be covered by your collision insurance. We are a mechanical breakdown protection company, so unfortunately we cannot cover physical damage. I hope this clarifies things.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I've contacted customer service several times over the past month and was only able to get a hold of an agent a handful of the time. I spoke to one agent who was extremely nasty with me when I asked to cancel the policy. She refused to allow me to cancel because I was still in my waiting period, she could not verify specific benefits that I asked about but reiterated that I would be sorry if I canceled the coverage and needed it later. I had to request my policy documents and information twice and I still have no idea what is covered. I have tried calling a few more times just to get clarity and I have gotten nothing.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have my 2005 Ford Freestar van covered by Omega, and they were good. However, they sometimes didn’t cover what I thought they should. Like when they fixed the air conditioner, they fixed the compressor, but they didn’t fix all the wires and get them connected up, as well as other little stuff. The vents in the back seat didn’t work, and they didn’t do anything with that. They said that they didn’t cover it. So, they should cover more than they do. Other than that, their claim process is pretty good. The first one I did was for the windshield wipers that did not work, and it was all right. They charged whatever they said they’re going to pay, which was $100. They added it to my bill and didn’t actually take my money at that time. They said that they would put it in whatever I wound up paying, but they just ignored that since we had the Ford Company fix it. We went to the Ford place and they filed it. So, that made it easy.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

My 2012 Ford Focus is covered by Omega Auto Care. When my water pump went out, I took it in, and they fixed it. I had to pay $100 and they all paid the rest. I gave the rep we dealt with the car and he had to call to get it approved. He was on the phone a long time, so the time could be cut a little bit. Nevertheless, it was good. I like it that they help. I don't have to come out and talk with all this money which I don't have, so I appreciate it very much. I'm getting my daughter to get that, too. It is good and they stand by their word. You ain't got to worry about it. You take your car in and if it's covered, it's going to get fixed.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are sorry to hear that your service adviser had a long hold time when trying to file your claim. We work very hard to make sure that our customer's experience is fast and smooth, so I am very sorry that didn't happen. I'm happy to hear that you were still happy with the overall experience. If this ever happens again, or you have any other concerns, please reach out to our client relations team at 877-850-0443 ext 224.

Have a great weekend!!

Omega Client Relations

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Ford placed the claim to Omega Auto Care for my 2013 F-150 because there was an issue with the water pump pulley. They did one of the pulleys just below the water pump. The claim process was easy as I didn't do anything and I'm satisfied. I would definitely tell Omega to my friends.

Hello Eddie,

Sincerely,

Omega Autocare Client Relations.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

The water pump in my Sonic Chevrolet went out. I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care and the process was easy. All I had to do was give the rep the name. Omega is very good and I would recommend them.

Omega Auto Care Company Information

877-850-0443.
omegaautocare.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use