4.43/5
  • 1 star
Based on 158 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need an auto warranty provider?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

174 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My brother worked for the Omega company and he always talked about all of his customers that he helped sign up for extended warranties. He knew that my warranty was coming up and he told me that my car has these many miles so I needed to have the warranty. I figured that since I have a nice car and I like it, I want to keep it in good condition. I would like to invest a bit more in my car, so I decided to go ahead and go with the warranty that he offered. He literally did everything for me. I just had to give him my VIN, my miles and the card.

The claiming process was extremely simple. I only took the car in when I first called for an oil change as I knew that I was going to be driving back to Key West and Omega did everything for me. They called after I was okay with the deductible. I recently had some AC assembly done at a Mazda dealership for my CX-9. It was for my back seat air conditioner that's in the center control area. There are two control knobs, one that controls the heat and cooling, while the other one is for the fan temperature or how strong the fan is. They determined that the two knobs had either been knocked by something and had broken off. The direction that they share off is the temperature and the setting that it will stay on. That was an intermittent problem and because of where those knobs were busted, I had air conditioning but I'm not getting heat back there. So, they had to replace something to fix it and that went smoothly.

Another thing is that there's whirring coming from my front dashboard and it's associated with what they had worked on as it started immediately right after they worked on it. I would pick it up, but unfortunately, I got the work done in Saint Petersburg and I'm from Key West where there are no Mazda dealerships. Nevertheless, I have a comfort feeling that if something was to happen, hopefully, the majority of it is covered by Omega.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

My Jeep is covered by Omega, and my experience with them was fair enough. I have used their service three times and when I had some issues with the vehicle, the dealership ended up filing the claim for it. The process of trying to find out who I bought it from, whose service is it, is convoluted and crazy. But once I finally got the right numbers, they were able to call them and get the work done. So, overall, I would say it was annoying and challenging, to begin with, but I haven’t had to use it again for a little while now. They paid for what they said they would pay for, so that’s as good as we can expect.

No response received
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I've tried calling this place 3 days straight to take care of an issue I had with my car. All I got was an automated recording every time telling what their business hrs are... But it seems to me they have no business hrs. I find it very disrespectful that they automatically take my money out of my account every month but I can never talk to anyone... Smh TERRIBLE.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I have a 2013 Fusion covered by Omega Auto Care. Omega seemed different than some auto care companies and I was willing to try. I also like the price of it much better. I’ve talked to them a couple of times and everything sounded good. There are some out there that you want to mess with. It’s what do they do for you except they wanted to charge you. I also got the roadside service. I felt more comfortable with the reps and was able to talk to them easier. I’m satisfied with them.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I really dissatisfied with this company. The most biggest mistake was getting extended warranty coverage through you guys, I checked out your reviews & decided hey what the heck I need extended warranty on my vehicle. A issue happened with my car, & I have had the car in the shop for over a month and a half now, spoke with someone in your department who was not very nice and helpful. Explained to me that my claim was denied to get my car fixed because I have to have used 1,000 miles on my vehicle in order for a claim to be done which I think is the most dumbest thing I ever heard. I went on to explain to her that my car was not drivable with the condition my car was in I didn't want to make things worst. She acted like she didn't care, so I feel like I'm paying for damn warranty I can't use. I can't afford a rental & no one is offering me one.

I was never told this in the beginning when I renewed the extended warranty that I had to have used 1,000 in some miles in order for you guys to assist me. Total waste of my time, the person tried to get me to another person which was not very helpful as well & rude as well. I'm wasting paying $173 every month when I can't use your extended coverage. The thing about it is I have children that depend on me, when they have doctor’s appointments it's hard getting a round catching bus after bus & walking but none of your company seem to have cared. Lets me know off the back of what type of company you guys really are. You have just lost a customer & I’m now without a working car. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

The tailgate of my 2015 Ford F150 was not opening all the time and would open just whenever it wanted to. I took it to Medved where they checked it out. They wanted me to call Omega Auto Care to check if the tailgate issue was covered but I wasn’t sure where to start or who to call so they went ahead and checked it out for me and I was grateful for that. They then told me that it was covered and I was relieved that I didn't have to pay for it. The overall claims process went smoothly and I was satisfied with my experience.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I had my 2001 Chevy truck covered by Omega Auto Care and this is my second time with them. I got their provisions first in 2014, and then the one in 2017 would be good until 2021. Recently, I had an issue with the window regulators on both sides. I took the vehicle to where I get it serviced all the time and they repaired it. They filed the claim with Omega and I just had to pay the deductible. They called Omega and they said that people there were very courteous and they were happy with the service. I would tell friends to get Omega Auto Care if they’re going to get an auto repair.

Hello Mark,

We are happy to hear that we could meet the expectations of both you and the dealer. The best compliment for any company is the recommendation to a friend or family member, so we are incredibly appreciative that you trust us enough to do so.

We hope to continue to give you peace of mind for the road ahead, and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Omega Autocare Client Relations.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

My GMC Terrain is covered by Omega Auto Care for a year now. Their sales team was fine and they told me which warranty to go with. When I agreed to do it in the beginning, I got books that show my agreement but no one told me anything. The sale was made but the information didn’t come readily, and I had to pull more information about their process. There were some things that came through the mail but it would have been easier if they had emails so I’d know what’s coming. But it got better once I got the process. I took the car to the dealer and had the traction system repaired as it was acting up and breaking the system and several lights came on. It was a straightforward and easy claiming process. I gave them my card and the rep did everything and told me what it was to file. I’m overall very satisfied with my coverage.

Hello Aubrey,

We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with the information that was sent. We try to make it as easy as possible by putting all of the information in one booklet. I understand that a lot of information is given during the initial set up call, and it can get a little confusing. I truly wish there was a way the selling agents could go over everything in the contract, but unfortunately that would take hours with each person, and is simply not possible.

However, we are happy to hear that you were able to finally get the information you needed, and your claim was completed successfully, and satisfactorily. If you have any questions about your contract, or our claims procedure, please do not hesitate to cal us, and we will be more than happy to go over anything you need.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I have the Dodge Durango with Omega Auto Care and the last thing I had done was the fuel pump. Sometimes, I call to see if they cover something and they tell me the truth. But for something like the fuel pump, I knew they covered it. I took it to the dealer who called me and took care of everything. I have a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with somebody else and I wish I could change them to Omega Auto Care. We've had an honest ongoing relationship with Omega and it's been painless and without compromise. They've just been there.

Hello Robert,

We are happy to hear that you have had such a great experience with our company. We will always be more than happy to take care of any covered repair on your vehicle. We appreciate that you would like to have your other vehicle as well, and we would be more than happy to give you a quote. Give us a call if you are interested.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I had a fuel pump issue with my '07 Nissan pickup which was the best pickup I ever had. It's out of warranty and got 160,000 miles on it. The repair and claims process with Omega Auto Care was easy but expensive. But I’m satisfied with Omega overall.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have my 2011 Santa Fe covered with Omega Auto Care and I brought it in for front-end and open rear repair at the dealership. The dealership called the repair in, filed a claim with the insurance company and then they repaired it. Omega’s claims process was good and I would recommend them to a friend after having such a nice experience at the dealership.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have my Honda Civic covered by Omega Auto Care for about 3 years now. I filed a claim a few months ago for the starter because my car wouldn't turn on sometimes. I took it to a Honda dealership where they told me that's what it was and they repaired it. The claims process was easy as I just handed the dealership the card and they took care of everything. I only had to pay $100 because it was a copay. My experience was great and I am very satisfied. I would recommend Omega if my friends asked or if it's ever offered to them.

Hi Tania,

Thank you for being a part of the Omega Autocare family. We are happy to hear your claims process was easy and seamless. We are always working to improve our services, and it's great to hear that we are successful. Although we don't hope anything else goes wrong, we do hope to continue to be your peace of mind.

Omega Autocare Client Services

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

So far, my experience with Omega Auto Care has been average. I've spoken to a manager and we've had certain issues resolved. I've filed a few claims and one time, they didn't cover something, then the other two times, they did. I would have like to have been better informed on certain things that were not covered because certain things were not clear to me from the beginning.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My Honda Accord is covered by Omega Auto Care and so far, everything has been good. Before I got the warranty, I have been having some issues with my car and I keep getting different things fixed on it. When I got the warranty and filed a claim, they finally said that I just needed to replace the whole axle. So I ended up replacing it, and it's been fine. My car was already in the shop when they filed the claim, and they got response right away to start working on it. The axle was replaced on the same day. Omega has been great and I saved money with it. It's good to have because you just don’t know how much more other things can go wrong with your car.

Good Morning Adelaide,

We work feverishly to make sure that all claims are handled expeditiously, and we are happy to hear we were able to help you get your car repaired through a smooth and speedy process. We look forward to being there for you in the future as well, and provide you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Safe Travels!

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I submitted a claim with Omega for my backup camera monitor. I went to the dealership and they decided to get approval through Omega to pay for it. They took care of everything and got the approval so it was fixed and I never have to pay for anything. I was leery of their reviews so I paid in full and the policy is still intact. By December, the monthly bill will be gone. I wonder if they would still be that good about paying the claim if they ain’t got no more of my money. Nevertheless, I’m satisfied with Omega as of right now and hopefully, it stays that way.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

There were a few things that Omega Auto Care fixed with my Chevy Traverse which included a rear windshield wiper. They did it all at once. I filed the claim over the phone and I was satisfied with what they did. The only thing that I had an issue with was the rear reverse camera to see out back. We've had a couple of spontaneous issues where it would go blank on me. But they didn't seem to find a problem with it. It's happened a couple times since then, but it's minor because it doesn't happen all the time. Omega said to bring it back if it happens again, but I just haven't had a chance. Other than that, I recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I have a GMC that’s covered by Omega Auto Care. Hudiburg GMC filed a claim for me and handled all of it, but everything went smoothly and Omega helped pay for something on the repair. I’d recommend Omega to anybody else.

Good Morning William,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always happy to hear that our customers found the claims process smooth and simple, since we work very hard to make it was seamless as possible. We hope to continue to provide you with peace of mind for the road ahead. Safe travels!

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I sent my 2007 Acadia to Glenn Buick. I called Omega Auto Care then Glenn Buick filed the claim with them and they gave the okay to fix the car. They were there for me when I needed them and I would tell my friends to go with Omega if they get the opportunity.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I had my Honda CR-V covered by Omega and when I had a claim with them for my vehicle's spark plugs and timing valve, the process was very simple. My experience was very good and I was very satisfied.

Hello Colette,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with our company in regard to your two claims.We work hard to make sure we do everything we can to make our claims process as easy as possible for our customers, and are always happy to hear that we succeeded both times.

We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations, and keeping you with peace of mind.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The sensor on my 2009 Dodge Journey went out and when I told the dealership that I had the extended warranty with Omega and gave the car to them, they took care of the claim. I had an excellent service from my dealership and I was told that I had a wonderful warranty service. It's a nice company and I had no problem whatsoever with them. Everything just went smoothly. My overall experience with Omega as a customer has been wonderful and I'm very satisfied with their claims process. I’m going to keep the warranty on my Dodge Journey and I'm also thinking about adding my 2008 Hummer because I have such a low mileage on it.

Hi Gayle,

Than you for taking the time out to share your experience with our company. It is always a delight to hear that we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. Thank you for your business, and safe travels.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I had a great experience recently with my auto care. My car was repaired quickly and without any strings. I received a confirmation of coverage call and a after call. Both were greatly appreciated!!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

When I had a problem with the starter of my Hyundai Sonata 2011, I thought I had to file the claim through Omega Auto Care and then go to my dealership. I made a call to them but they told me to take it to the dealership and it would be handled from there. Hyundai filed the claim and that made it easy on me, because I am disabled. They fixed it then I paid $100. It was wonderful and very simple. I'm very pleased and satisfied with Omega and I would definitely tell others to go with them.

Hello Michelle,

We are happy to hear that everything went well and that it was an easy process. We definitely try to make the otherwise stressful process as easy as we can, and are happy to hear we succeeded.

We hope we can continue to give you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I have the VW Jetta 2015 covered by Omega Auto Care. I submitted a claim and the dealership talked to them, which was cool. I'd tell friends Omega is a good company.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have my Honda Civic 2006 covered with Omega Auto Care and when I had an air-conditioning issue, I showed my card to the repair shop and they took over from there. They did it all for me. I'm very satisfied with the claim process, which was easy, and I'd recommend Omega highly.

Hello Thomas,

We are happy to hear we were able to keep you cool this spring when your A/C gave out. Having to leave your car in the shop for repairs can be stressful in itself, so we are pleased to hear it went without a hiccup.

Stay cool for the road ahead with the peace of mind that you have Omega Autocare behind you.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We had some air conditioner issues in our vehicle. We took it to the Infiniti dealership in Tallahassee and told them how we'd like to fix it. I sent Omega Auto Care the claim and they sent the dealership a check payment and the paperwork. What the extended policy cost us came close to paying half of the repair cost. That has been an out-of-pocket expense of $800 with the 140,000 miles on the car and they paid it. On the other hand, I'm wondering if the $133 that keeps on coming to my American Express stops. Other than that, the warranty worked as they advertised. I don’t want anything to break, but if it does, I'm confident that it'll get paid.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care for my 2007 Lincoln Navigator’s air conditioner. The process was pretty seamless. I called them on the phone and took my vehicle in. I talked to somebody on the way in and everyone seemed friendly. The service provider then figured out the rest and the car was fixed in a couple of days. Omega Auto Care also gave me a loaner to use while the car was in the shop. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have a 2013 Buick Verano. I drove it home then it started acting up and I couldn’t move it for a couple of minutes. I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care and the process was easy. They said they don’t tow from the house. I had to get the car towed to Buick. I was going to drive the car to the place, but I had to go over the bridge. It ran hot and I couldn't go further. I made a call then a wrecker came out and brought the car to Buick. They were wonderful and good to deal with. I asked for the old part and they gave it to me. They did a good job and I didn't have any problems afterwards. Everything was great. I'm very satisfied with Omega Auto Care and I would recommend them.

Hello Nellie,

We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that we were able to help you with your repair. We strive to make our claims process as seamless as possible, and we are always happy to hear when we have succeeded in that department. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I submitted a claim for issues with bars at the front end of my GMC Acadia car which was turning the wheel. I gave the service manager at GMC the insurance card that Omega gave me and he contacted them and they dealt with the issue together. I'm very happy with Omega Auto Care and I'm very satisfied with my experience. I've already referred them to a few people.

Hello Susana,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with the public. We work very hard to make our claims process smooth and easy for all of our customers, and we are happy to know it shows. We are especially appreciative that you not only trust us with your vehicle, but that you trust us enough to recommend us to your friends and family. It means a lot.

We hope to continue to provide you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I have a 2010 F150 4x4 Platinum that's covered by Omega Auto Care and I've had a couple of claims. The process had been decent and I like it. I would take my vehicle to the dealership and they do everything. This was my first auto insurance but from my experience Omega has helped me a lot.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I had a lot of difficulty with Omega Auto Care in the beginning because the payment didn’t reach the final destination when I paid. They were holding it over for some reason and I had no idea. It was a lot of headaches but after that first time, I was okay. They need to get the follow through or their internal process needs to be better. I do my claims through my dealer and I am satisfied.

Hello again Beverly,

It was a pleasure speaking with you in regard to your payment being held up. I'm glad I was able yo clear up the confusion, and that National Car Care Center were in fact the ones who caused the delay in your payment. Either way I was glad it was resolved and that I could guarantee that it was definitely a one time issue.

We appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to give you peace of mind in the future as well.

Omega Auto Care Company Information