4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Omega Auto Care offers a variety of coverage options for extended auto warranties. Although there is no online quote process, Omega Auto Care's low costs, generous reimbursements and ability to cover older cars sweeten the deal.

PROS

• Small down payments
  • Wide-ranging plans
  • Covers older cars

CONS

• Confusing coverage options
  • No online quote process

Top Omega Auto Care Reviews

10/31/2018

I handed them the Omega card and told them I had protection. Then the dealership handled it all from there … The repair was all done in less than 24 hours too. I was given a rental car and that was covered as well ... All I had to do was pay the $100 deductible for a $1,300 repair.

01/31/2019

Seriously, this is a legit, awesome company. NO PROBLEMS! Great service! In the past 4 days I had to change my car battery, brakes, windshield wiper blades and I got a oil change ... I'm very confident that if I ever have a serious problem with my car that Omega will take care of it without hassle.

Omega Auto Care cost

Although costs vary widely, Omega Auto Care customers can expect to pay roughly $2 a day for their extended auto warranty. Prices vary based on the make, model, year and mileage of the car.

Like most other extended auto warranty companies, Omega Auto Care offers a 30-day money back guarantee in case a customer changes their mind about wanting an extended auto warranty. Omega Auto Care down payments can be as low as $50. Down payments for an extended auto warranty at other companies are typically $100 or more.

The best way to get an accurate price is to request a quote. Unfortunately, there is no online process for requesting a quote from Omega Auto Care. However, you can call and speak to an Omega Auto Care representative to receive more information on the pricing for an Omega Auto Care warranty.

Omega Auto Care plans

Omega Auto Care offers five plans, ordered here from least coverage to most coverage: Powertrain, Powertrain Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Used Stated and Exclusionary.

Every Omega Auto Care plan comes with roadside assistance, trip interruption and rental car reimbursement. More specific information about what each Omega Auto Care plan covers is available on their website.

Powertrain
  • Fuel system
  • Brakes
  • Suspension
  • Steering

*Omega Auto Care covers some repairs in this category, but not all

Omega Auto Care coverage

Omega Auto Care can cover cars with up to 250,000 miles and up to 15 years of age. This is on the higher end both in terms of mileage and in age. Most Omega Auto Care warranties cover a car for five years. There are also plans that don’t last quite that long. Omega Auto Care has a typical waiting period of 30 days and 1,000 miles for coverage to kick in on your car. Repairs can be made at any licensed repair facility. To file a claim, just call Omega Auto Care’s claim department. Omega Auto Care customer service will be able to help you.

All Omega Auto Care warranties come with roadside assistance, trip interruption and rental car reimbursement. Roadside assistance includes vehicle fluid delivery, towing, lockout services, flat tire changes and jump starts. Rental car reimbursement values vary by plan, but the most common is $30 per day for up to five days for a total of $150. Trip interruption reimbursements are $75 per day for up to three days. You must be 100 miles or more from home to qualify for this. Omega Auto Care’s Road Hazard Coverage also pays up to $400 to cover repairs on your tires. That’s up to $100 for each tire.

Powertrain plansUsed StatedExclusionary
Car ageUp to 15 yearsUp to 10 yearsUp to 7 years
MileageUp to 250,000 milesUp to 150,000 milesUp to 250,000 miles

Do we recommend Omega Auto Care?

We recommend Omega Auto Care if you are looking for an extended auto warranty. Their wide range of coverage options means you’re sure to find a plan that fits your needs. The reimbursements offered by Omega Auto Care are generous, even if the overall costs of the plans are average. Small down payments also make it easy to get started with a plan. Last of all, Omega Auto Care is a good choice for cars with high mileage, since Omega Auto Care can cover vehicles with up to 250,000 miles.

613 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Seriously, this is a legit, awesome company. NO PROBLEMS! Great service! In the past 4 days I had to change my car battery, brakes, windshield wiper blades and I got a oil change. The brakes, blades and oil change was free and I got a $100 of my new battery. For the first year you get these incentives (3 oil changes up to $55 each). I’m very confident that if I ever have a serious problem with my car that Omega will take care of it without hassle. The monthly payments are fair considering what you are getting. Don’t be skeptical in getting their coverage. You don’t need it until you NEED it. Saving up money for a car emergency sounds great, but their coverage is really a million times better and it brings great peace of mind. I almost can’t wait until something breaks on my car because I know they will take care of it and then I’ll have new car parts.

IMPORTANT: I’ve been able to go anywhere I want for work/repairs and they pay. However, the two places I went to get work done told me that they don’t take “insurance stuff”. I explained, “If you call them they will pay you immediately over the phone with a card.” I asked them, “Do you guys accept card over the phone if I were to pay you?’ Of course they said yes. I replied, “Thank you can take Omega.” It wasn’t really a hassle explaining that this was a legit form of payment. They called the number and got paid.

I say this to let you know that for some places you just have to explain to them how easy it is. They’re worried about delayed payments. Also, so that you don’t have to explain, you can go to your car dealership and they take Omega. Omega also has contracts with large companies like Pep Boys who are familiar with the process, so no hassles.

Overall, this really is a great company. I was concerned initially when they first called me to sell coverage but now I am SOOO happy that I have them. I can drive my car worry free knowing that if my transmission fails all I pay is $100 down, and the rest is taken care of. This morning when I got off work, I’m a paramedic, my car didn’t start FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER (and it’s a good car). The first thing that went through my head wasn’t worry about how much this was going to cost or, “I was saving for a vacation and now that’s out the window”. I thought, “This is a delay to my morning, but I’m financially set.” I really didn’t care what was wrong with the car. I just knew that it will be fixed and I won’t be broke. To conclude, get coverage for your car. It’s worth it.

Lymar,

Thank you so very much for this incredible review. People very often take the time to share their negative experiences, on review platforms, but do not share positive reviews nearly as often. This is why your very detailed review is so appreciated. You answered a lot of very common questions that people have, and I truly feel this review will help those who take the time to read it.

We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations.

Omega Auto Care

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Purchasing the extended coverage was the smart thing to do. You get a used car, you get a warranty. I have a Chrysler 200 2015 covered with Omega Auto Care. I took the car to the dealership and they checked it out and they said something was wrong with something. I try to keep the car oiled and everything done on a regular basis, so I was wondering what they mean something was wrong. I was freaking on that and the rep asked didn’t I have a warranty. I said that I do, so he called the people at Omega and Omega really lived up to what they said. I’ve never used them before, but I know that they said that I could get free oil changes.

I just couldn’t understand how that worked inside and I just didn’t really bother with that. It seemed complicated to me, but it works really well for me and it was a wonderful experience. I didn’t really do anything. They told me to sit in the waiting room and a couple of hours later, the car was fixed. I was so overjoyed because nothing had been wrong with the car. I was really glad. I’ve had a lot of people call me trying to get me to switch, but I’m quite content and that’s what I tell them. I have recommended Omega to several people. The lady who was with me, who I met in the waiting room, also had Omega and she was happy and satisfied.

When you are a woman and you are looking for a warranty company, you really have absolutely no idea what makes one company better than the other, so you are going to decide based on what some person is telling you over the phone. The guy who I spoke to made it enough for me to come with Omega. He made me feel like it was gonna be a good decision. In my 60s, I have been through the nightmare of taking the vehicle to places and it was just horror stories. I said that I needed a good warranty company that’s gonna do what they say they’re gonna do, and he did.

Ms. Pratt,

We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We work feverishly to constantly deliver world class service, and provide the best product on the market. One way to put us above the rest was to add the maintenance benefit package. Taking advantage of the maintenance benefits is very easy, and we would be more than happy to go over the details with you. Please reach out to our office at the number below for details.

Thank you for putting your trust in Omega Auto Care, and Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I had purchased an extended warranty directly through Honda and I thought I was going ahead and signing up for further extension of the extended warranty that I already had on my Honda CR-V 2006. So when Omega called, I was confused. In fact, I probably would not have signed up for their warranty. I would have continued with my Honda extended warranties. However, when I was required to use the Omega warranty, it did come in handy. It significantly reduced the repairs to my car so I was very happy that I, at least, had something.

The issue was something that I thought was very routine but then all of a sudden, it was a major issue. I also had had some repairs done prior to that but I forgot all about that coverage and I ended up paying them out of pocket. This time, I asked S&S Tires if the warranty would cover the repair and the man said he wished I would have carried that thing in my glove compartment. And it’s always worth checking, even for any kind of request, to see if anything that would be covered was claimed. I handed my policy to the general manager of S&S Tires and he said he would contact Omega. I left the onus to him and he knew exactly what to do.

When S&S called to say my repairs were done, I asked if they had any luck and I was told that, yes, a certain amount was covered. The general manager also didn’t indicate any issue with determining what would be covered and what wasn’t. Overall, I had been pleased. I now carry the policy in my glove compartment and I plan on using it instead of forgetting about it.

Jody,

I am sorry to hear that there was some confusion, but at the same time I am happy to hear that it was all for the best. Although no one wants to deal with car repairs, it's nice to know someone is there to give you peace of mind. We are really thankful that you chose us to be that "someone".

Safe travels for the road ahead!

-Omega Auto Care

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Months ago, I made a claim with Omega for the alternator of my Murano. My wife and I went to the beach and when we started to come back, we went around the back road to come out to the main road. We started getting out the main road when the car just started to stop. I started the car up again and then run it. I got to a stop sign and my wife said that we gotta pull over. But I said, “No. I think maybe it’ll run now.” So I turned the car out into the lane and there was some traffic. I then pulled out and went 10 yards and the car just stops again. So I pulled over to the far right and I was in good shape but it was dumb for me to do that. I called and a woman came by and she said, “I’m going over here to the police.” Then, the cops came over. I had the car towed into a shop ‘cause I had no idea what was wrong. The Omega claims process was great. I was surprised that everybody was working to help us, even the cops and that’s what I like.

When it all happened I told my wife that I thought we were just gonna be ripped off somehow and somebody wasn’t gonna do something, but I was 100% wrong. And that’s why when I decided to do the other car with Omega, it was easy to do. Other people were calling me about the other car and I kept telling them not yet. The other car didn’t have the mileage yet and the full handed warranty was still in it. But it seems that the warranty went out. I called Omega and told them that I have a warranty with them in one car and my other car’s out of that warranty period. I asked them if they would take the other car in, and then they told me to give them the information. I gave the information to the guy I talked with and the mileage on that car is only 20,000 miles. Then they said, “Okay, fine. We got it.” And so, we sent them a check and everything’s fine.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I’ve only had my 2014 Kia Optima for two years and I purchased it used. I bought the warranty from Omega three months after I purchased the car. They were the first ones that reached and contacted me about an extended warranty and they offered me a good deal on everything. Their price was feasible and I could afford it. I had some issues going on with my steering wheel where something on it was loose and there was a rattling around. I also had some issues with my buttons that were on my steering wheel, and then I had some recalls that were issued in my car.

I took the car into the Kia dealership to see what they could do for me and to get a quote on everything. They wanted my warranty information but I didn’t have that on hand. The warranty company gave me a card at the very beginning but I didn’t have it. Since I'm always making the payments, I went to the bank statement. On the bank statement, it gave me a number to call. I called that number and they were able to give me my confirmation number and a couple of other things. I sent that over to the dealership and they were able to take care of everything. It was my first time owning a car in my name and it was the first time that I actually bought a warranty. I’m very new to the claims process and when I did everything, it was very easy, effortless and I didn’t have to get my hands too dirty. The dealership corresponded with Omega going back and forth. So, the process was very painless for me.

Omega was able to cover all the recalls and my steering wheel issue. They didn’t cover the buttons but that was an easy fix and it wasn’t very expensive. Omega already covered a lot and that was easy. The warranty helped me out financially because a couple of issues on my car were expensive to fix. Omega dropped my price down tremendously on the cost of fixing the car and all the recalls, so it was very good and I liked it. I would recommend Omega to others. They could make other people's lives a lot easier just like they did with mine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have a Mazda CX-7. The window stopped working and the first time I went to a dealership, I told them about it. It was on a Saturday and I went in there to pick up a gas cap. All I was gonna do was ask the lady there if they took the coverage. But the lady didn't even look at it. She just picked up the card and said my warranty only covers my transmission. She looked like she was in a bad mood so I left it alone. When my AC died on me, it was the worst time for me because the rain was pouring down and my windows were getting foggy on the inside. It was a Thursday. I called the dealership on the same day and asked them if they took it. The man that I always deal with at the dealership said yes so I took the car in the next day.

I made a claim with Omega for the passenger window that would not go down or up and for the compressor that died. It was blowing hot air. Everything was perfect. The dealership didn’t complain about anything with Omega. They did all the calls and my car got fixed. The only thing they had to wait for was a part they needed. It took them a couple of days before I got my car back. I didn't get it back until Monday evening. Also, I have full coverage so Omega went to State Farm for a loaner car. Omega paid for the window and my AC which is running beautifully now. I was very satisfied with them and would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: June 15, 2019

The air condiitoner on my 2008 Honda Odyssey 2008 had to be repaired and the auto dealer filed the claim with Omega Auto. I had to take the car back three times. I paid 100 the first time and then an extra $233 the second time I went because I was told Omega Auto didn’t pay for blowing out the air conditioner. For the third time, I wasn't charged and the car was fixed.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I called Omega for a claim and the rep told me to go and have my car diagnosed first. When they get to do the work, they waived the diagnosis fee. It just took too long for them to send payment. I was at the repair shop at 8:00 in the morning. I did everything I was supposed to do, and I didn’t leave out of there until after 4:00 just waiting for them to send payment to the repair shop. I didn’t like that. I was uncomfortable. It was hot. I sat there and watched the lady from the repair shop email, fax and call on the phone from around 10:30 in the morning until after 4:00 before they sent the payment. But they were done with my car at around 11:30. That's six hours to hit a button and tell these people you’re paying them. Because they don’t release the car until it's paid. So that was crazy to me, and it didn't make sense.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I submitted a claim for my air conditioning condenser for my 2011 CR-V to Omega Auto Care. I called my dealer and the dealer told me that I had to have my car in his shop and that he would have to call Omega. He said that the claim couldn't come through me. I went to the dealer and then he said that Omega never answered the phone for a half hour. So, I called and got right through. Everyone I talked to at Omega said that nobody there sits for half an hour waiting for a phone call to be answered. So, I told them that I would tell my dealer to call them again.

When I did that, the dealer said that he called again but was on the phone waiting for over 15 minutes so he had to hang up. I called Omega back but then I got answered on the second ring. I was trying to explain to the rep whom I was speaking with that I wanted a new part but then she was telling me no and that she would like to give me a re-manufactured part. I told her "No" and that I wanted a brand-new part put in my car. She then told me that Omega won't pay for a new part.

I made three different phone calls back to Omega and my dealer made a couple of calls as well. Thereafter, I said "forget it". When I talked to my dealer thereafter, I told him to make the repairs and that I would pay for them. I called Omega again and the rep said that they offered to send my dealer a new condenser. When I said I didn't want a re-manufactured one, he said that condensers cannot be re-manufactured. I told the rep whom I was speaking to that I was okay with that but then my dealer would not accept the part. I also told the rep that the dealer said that he had to get his part from whoever he gets his parts from and that was the only way the car company would warrant the work. He was asking for 300 or 400 extra dollars to use his part. I explained to the rep that I wanted my vehicle to be under warranty in case even the parts fail. He said that they would warrant the parts and send my dealer a brand new part for a certain amount. He also explained how the dealers make their money by upcharging.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I took the car to Toyota and showed the salesman the card. He saw that I was insured and he called Omega. It was so hard getting through to anyone. He continued calling until he got someone to get verification that I was insured. It was my first time using it and they couldn’t find me in the system which is my only complaint. I was dissatisfied with why there was so many people I had to go through to find me in the system. It was a long process. I felt like it shouldn’t have taken that long. After they got everything straightened out, I was satisfied with that. Everything was taken care of properly and I had to pay the $100 deductible. I took a warranty extension out on my car, and in the invitation that Omega gave me, it felt like it was really worthwhile doing it because things could possibly go wrong and then cost me a lot of money. But that was not a lot of money that it cost to do this. It was about $400 for the AC repair.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I have a 2014 Nissan Murano covered with Omega Auto Care. My recent claims experience was fine. The dealership handled the repair and claim process. They always called Omega and talked to them and got everything authorized. And Omega usually gives me a call letting me know that they did authorize the work. It's a smooth process. The dealership takes care of everything.

I was supposed to be reimbursed for my rental that I had to keep getting when I put it in the shop. So, Omega said they just needed the paperwork. It shouldn’t be a problem now because Omega should have my paperwork. It’s just a long time before you can receive your money back. And that’s the thing I don’t like. It's been three weeks or so and it could take four to six weeks. That’s crazy. I would tell a friend about the process of the rental. But other than that, I would tell people that working with Omega is fairly easy.

Original review: June 8, 2019

When I got the call from Omega, I was thinking I wanted to keep my car for another couple of years and it’s already 4 or 5 years old. I went ahead and signed up hoping that if I do have a claim, they are not gonna fight me over it. I did have my brakes and rotors replaced ‘cause I got stranded up in Austin about a month ago but they didn’t cover it. They told me that normally, they don’t cover brakes or rotors.

Recently, I had an AC issue. I was told it was just Freon so I put Freon in one time and it didn’t work. I waited a few months and I put Freon again, and still nothing. I finally took it to a mechanic that told me it was a compressor. When he fixed it, I didn’t have any more problems. I was able to go to a service provider that I picked ‘cause we have one here in town that’s convenient for me. I just took in my ID card and they did it. I was worried that Omega was not gonna help me pay but they went through with. It was gonna be a lot of money but Omega took care of it. They talked to the company and the company got paid right away. They didn’t bother me none. I was very happy with Omega.

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 7, 2019

Really pushy salespeople. Gave me a bad taste in my mouth. When they sent me the link to the policy information, it looked like a website a 7 year old made. They were quick to take my money of course, and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't stop trying to sell me and make me change my mind and wasted about 45 mins of my time. The whole process with this company felt very shady and just had a bad feeling about it all along. I should have never signed up in the first place.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I had my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu in a tire trap and I had to put it in the shop because its intake valve went bad on me. When I called the claim in, Omega told me to bring the car in and the repair took about a week. They treated me fairly. I'm very pleased with them. Omega is a good company to enroll your vehicle with.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I went to Omega Auto Care and had my 2011 Toyota Camry looked at. My dashboard lights were coming on and the guy fixing it said that if it comes back right away, then it's probably the oxygen sensor. Literally, within a day, the lights were back on. So, I had to go back out there. With the coverage from Omega Auto Care, I was supposed to just pay the remainder. The car shop made me pay the payment in full and then, they submitted the claim. They gave me the money back but I had to go out there and pick up a check, and I had to follow up with them. So right now, I've got the little maintenance light showing and I couldn’t make myself go there. I'm looking for a new mechanic. I didn’t have any problem with the way Omega did it, it was only the car shop. Overall, if the car shop would follow it, Omega’s process is good and would make it easier. I would recommend Omega to friends.

Teresa,

I am sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience. We pay directly to the dealership, and you should not have to pay for the repair up front. Hopefully you will be able to find a mechanic who is more willing to work with us, as we are more than happy to work with any licensed repair facility.

Regards,

Omega Auto Care

Original review: May 25, 2019

I put in a claim over the phone for the O2 sensor of my 2015 Toyota Sienna. Omega's process was good and I was satisfied. It was a very good experience.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I have a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu and a 2004 Kia Amanti and they are both covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim for the air conditioner over the phone. Usually, I have to call customer service two or three times to talk to somebody that I don't wanna talk to. I didn't have any problems with that. They were good. I am very satisfied with the Omega claim process and the people were nice. They helped me so, I would recommend them to somebody.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Omega is reasonably priced for an extended warranty and so far, the service has been fine. I made a recent claim for an engine drive belt tensioner on my Chevy Colorado and I had absolutely no issues. My shop took care of everything. I did the claim over the phone which was fairly easy and the repair and claim process works very smoothly.

The only problem that I ran into was that the dealership that I work with has a preferred towing company and I didn’t realize that Omega also has a preferred way to get a tow arranged. I didn’t think that they would have a separate process that I needed to go through to arrange for a tow. It’s one of those things that you don’t think about when you know that you have to get your vehicle into the dealership as soon as possible. But it was pretty much my fault because I didn’t read all of the fine print on how to do what I needed to do. So I had to fill out some extra forms in order to get reimbursed for the towing. It just took a little extra time.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I have my truck covered by Omega Auto Care. I was having severe rattling noise from the differential and from the back rear end, and I couldn't find it. So, I took my truck into the dealership. I was somewhat surprised because I took the policy out over the phone. I didn't even know who I was taking it out with when I bought it, but I knew my miles were getting up. It wasn't what I expected, but it was better than I had thought it would be. The deductible was a little bit more than I thought, but it was well worth it.

They could've handled the information about my policy differently. I didn't have the information I needed on hand. They never sent me a book. I had to go back to two years of bank receipts to look up a certain amount of money paid to something. And I was guessing which one that we're withdrawing the money from my bank account. And I only got lucky, and I went to the bank. They pointed it out to me, and they gave me the phone number to make the call and make the claim for the losses. Also, another problem I had is the information about what's covered, what's not covered, and it really scared me. When you're down in Florida, you're 1,400, 1,500 miles away from home. The car broke down and we gotta pull out on our vacation lane and go back home so I could get it inspected and I stayed down there.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I'm satisfied with Omega's overall claims process. When I filed the claim, the reps were pretty courteous over the phone. However, the process is too drawn out. It took a while, about a couple of weeks, because I had to find somebody to do the repair for the transmission of my 2005 Taurus. I finally found somebody then Omega had the wrong VIN number. They got a mix-up somewhere. We got that straightened out and Omega came through. I'd recommend it. It's nice to know an extended warranty for my vehicle is there.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2019

I’m not pleased with this whole company. I don’t like the warranty. Don’t even bother. My experience was horrible. Omega told me that the car is covered from bumper-to-bumper then when my claims went in, this and that were not covered. If they are saying the coverage of the car is bumper-to-bumper then it covers the car bumper-to-bumper. They shouldn't sit there lying and then they would say I gotta pay for this and that part off. It’s not right. Omega was supposed to cover the water pump on my 2012 Nissan Altima. I wasn’t supposed to pay for it myself. But I paid some parts of the water pump. It was just a whole mess. Then when my other mechanic did some work on the car, he said that certain things weren't covered as well. They did something on the car and it wasn’t covered under this warranty so I also had to come out of pocket for that.

John,

We are sorry to hear that you are so unhappy with your coverage considering that we have paid out 4 claims for you in 2019. You have the highest level of coverage available, which is "exclusionary new car coverage, and we have NEVER denied a mechanical breakdown for you. It seems you have gotten come misinformation from your mechanic, but if you reach out to our office via phone, we would be more than happy to go over each claim with you.

Respectfully,

Omega Auto Care

Original review: May 3, 2019

I am highly satisfied with my Omega Auto Care experience. I have a 2000 wagon BMW 535i with some gaskets leaking, and when I took the car to the shop, the people there handled the repair claims process. So, it was super easy for me. The lady at the shop was so impressed that this part was covered, that she wanted to recommend this warranty to their customers. She had never seen a warranty that covered the gaskets. My only concern is that Omega's billing is a little complicated. I've had issues whenever I would try to talk to their representative. He really couldn’t answer my questions about charges and he wanted to refer me to a third party. And then my husband would pay and they would call me. It was like the payment didn’t post instantly. A lot of times they would call both of us when the payment was already made. But other than the billing part, everything else was excellent. I would recommend them.

Kristina,

We are incredibly happy to hear that not only were you satisfied with our service, but your repair facility as well. We offer several levels of coverage based on the age and miles on the vehicle. Your 2011 535i qualified for our highest level of coverage when you purchased it, which is why the seals and gaskets are included as a stand alone repair. We appreciate your business, and hope you continue to trust Omega Auto Care with your car.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I had to replace the starter, the six head gasket, and some hoses on my Nissan Armada. The repair company filed a claim to Omega and I was satisfied overall with the process, although they didn’t pay for everything. I would have liked them to pay for all of the claims because they didn’t cover all of them. Other than that, I'm happy with Omega so far.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have a Dodge RAM 1500 that I have a coverage with Omega Auto Care. I had an issue with the power window module and the dealership filed a claim to Omega. Everything went well and smooth. It's good to have Omega. It's good for coverage and I would recommend them.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I filed a claim for my water pump to Omega and the process went all right. My experience with Omega has been pretty good and everything has been very well.

Original review: April 29, 2019

My 2011 Honda Accord V6 is covered with Omega and I've had repairs on it, one was for the catalytic converter and the other had to do with the undercarriage. The dealership handled the filing of the claims and I was satisfied with the claims process. It all went pretty smooth. If others were looking for a warranty, I would recommend Omega.

Original review: April 28, 2019

The original warranty on my vehicle had run out so I purchased a warranty from Omega. I had an issue with my alternator and filing a claim went pretty smooth. I filed the claim over the phone and it was treated fairly. It was a good transaction with the auto mechanic and Omega. I’m satisfied with my coverage and I would highly recommend Omega. I might be getting another vehicle and I’m gonna be calling them to get a warranty on that as well.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Omega Auto Care was there when I needed them. The factory coverage was off of my vehicle. I looked around and checked Omega out through the BBB. And they were one of the best ones I saw. I purchased the plan four years ago and paid it off a couple of years ago. And it has been good for the price. Plus, I had no difficulties whatsoever with their claim process. I called and they hooked me up. I knew I was gonna have some out-of-pocket expenses, but for the most part, they did their part and took care of everything. I’d recommend Omega.

Original review: April 23, 2019

My car wasn’t starting or turning over, and I thought the issue was the battery. I brought it to the dealership and they took care of filing the claim with Omega for me and the car was checked. The coverage provided through Omega was good as well as all the services. The alternator was replaced and the car is running fine now with no more problems.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I had a leak in the hydraulics of the struts of a BMW covered by Omega Auto Care. The repair and claim process was really easy. And I was impressed with how easy it was. I took the vehicle into the BMW repair shop and gave them the Omega information. They contacted Omega and filed the claim. Then I paid the $100 deposit, which was in every claim, and that was pretty much it. I'm very satisfied with the overall process. Depending on the situation, I would recommend Omega. It depends on the person and the car, but I think it's probably not worth it with vehicles that have lower repair costs.

Lauren,

Foreign luxury cars are great, but also incredibly expensive to repair. When such a simple repair as struts runs over $1200, having additional coverage can often be a lifesaver. We appreciate your business, and your willingness to share your experience.

Omega Auto Care Company Information