It's that easy Request Information
4.66/5
Based on 291 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

405 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Omega Auto Care is a good company to go with. My 2013 Ford Edge was covered by them and I had a claim for a front strut bearing. I took my vehicle to a Ford garage and they filed the claim for me and I just signed the papers. The timeliness and the way everything was handled by Omega was very good.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have my 2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab 4-wheel drive covered by Omega and they repaired my water pump on my truck right after I got it. Last week, I did an oil change and used my warranty for that as well. The claim process was simple and all I had to do was show the paper with Ford with my card and they took care of it. I knew Omega covered my first oil change, but I didn't know how many they covered, so I called Omega just before I had my last oil change. The lady I talked to said that they covered three oil changes a year. Omega was a good company to use and I had a friendly experience with them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I had an issue with the wheel bearing of my 2014 Ford Explorer. I called Omega Auto Care to file a claim and they sent it to the repair shop. The claim process was smooth, but after I went to pick up the vehicle, my deductible is $100, but they charged me $156, so I asked and they said that was what the provider said. Other than that, everybody was really nice and very helpful, too.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I’ve only had my 2014 Kia Optima for two years and I purchased it used. I bought the warranty from Omega three months after I purchased the car. They were the first ones that reached and contacted me about an extended warranty and they offered me a good deal on everything. Their price was feasible and I could afford it. I had some issues going on with my steering wheel where something on it was loose and there was a rattling around. I also had some issues with my buttons that were on my steering wheel, and then I had some recalls that were issued in my car.

I took the car into the Kia dealership to see what they could do for me and to get a quote on everything. They wanted my warranty information but I didn’t have that on hand. The warranty company gave me a card at the very beginning but I didn’t have it. Since I'm always making the payments, I went to the bank statement. On the bank statement, it gave me a number to call. I called that number and they were able to give me my confirmation number and a couple of other things. I sent that over to the dealership and they were able to take care of everything. It was my first time owning a car in my name and it was the first time that I actually bought a warranty. I’m very new to the claims process and when I did everything, it was very easy, effortless and I didn’t have to get my hands too dirty. The dealership corresponded with Omega going back and forth. So, the process was very painless for me.

Omega was able to cover all the recalls and my steering wheel issue. They didn’t cover the buttons but that was an easy fix and it wasn’t very expensive. Omega already covered a lot and that was easy. The warranty helped me out financially because a couple of issues on my car were expensive to fix. Omega dropped my price down tremendously on the cost of fixing the car and all the recalls, so it was very good and I liked it. I would recommend Omega to others. They could make other people's lives a lot easier just like they did with mine.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have a 2015 Chevy Trax covered with Omega Auto Care. We had a claim for the radiator. It had some sort of very slow, hard-to-detect leak. I took it to the dealership and they filed the claim while I was there. Omega did a good job with it. My deductible was $100 and I paid $135 total for a $1100 job. Whatever that extra 35 bucks was for was something that they didn't feel was necessary, but the dealership did. But it wasn’t an issue and they took care of all of it. I’m very satisfied with the whole process. The first year with the plan that I have, they had three free oil changes and money towards battery. There was a lot of great things in that. I wish it was just a little cheaper because mine’s 138 bucks a month. But you get what you pay for. So, I would recommend it highly to a friend. It’s costly, but it’s worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

My experience with Omega was great. I have an Acura MDX that has an issue on the front axle on the driver's side. I called Acura initially to be covered under their warranty. I brought the car in and they handled the whole thing. They said, "All right. We'll have to call them up." They called Omega Auto Care, who said they were gonna cover it, and they said, "Why don't you fix the other side too?" So I got both fixed. The repair only took two hours and I just paid 100 bucks. I was very satisfied. If someone asks me about Omega I would tell them to go for it.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My 2015 F-250 is covered by Omega and I recently filed a claim with them when a water pump went out on it. I took the vehicle to the Ford place and told them that I had bought an extended warranty and all of my information was in the glovebox. And then, they made a call to the warranty people. I went and picked up my vehicle after it was ready and it cost me $100. I was thankful that I bought the extended warranty.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have a 2014 Honda Accord covered with Omega Auto Care and when the tensioner rod seized and the timing belt snapped, I called them. I spoke with a representative and they got all the information. I gave them a description of what happened, they verified that I had the coverage and they sent a tow truck. My car cannot be driven and the representative handled everything between the tow truck and the repair shop. I picked a company in my area versus one that they suggested because of the distance and got the quotes. Omega sent the quote and they said they would cover it, although I had to pay a bit out of pocket. It wasn’t too bad and the process was speedy. They fixed it right away and it only took two days at most. The customer service reps were very polite and it was a great experience dealing with them.

The claims process with the insurance was a racket. You pay way more into it than what you get and they never pay it all the way. That’s just something that's not gonna change, but it’s definitely worth it. I have a relatively newer car with a higher mileage and I need a warranty, so for the amount per month, it’s comparable if they’re gonna cover things that are major issues such as what I had. In the end, it's paying for what hurts. It’s $100 a month and I may have something or I may not, but if my transmission goes up, then I’ll be paying a lot more. It’s worth it if you have the situation that you need extended coverage on a car and it’s worth the extra per month to get the coverage. I’ll tell my friends to look into Omega. Some people may wanna take their chances but if they wanted a third party outside of the dealer and regular insurance they have, Omega is a nice option.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I filed a claim for my Audi at the dealership. I dropped the car off and they did all the calling. They took care of everything and I’m satisfied with Omega's claims process. It was a good experience.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Omega Auto Care has been pretty good. I had one claim for my Buick and they paid it with no problems. It was a very nice thing. I don’t know anything about cars but I took mine to the neighborhood mechanic and he told me what was wrong with it. He was on Omega's list and he filed the claim with them. He took care of everything. The claims process was perfect and not difficult at all. All in all, having an extended insurance on an old car is a good deal and I'd tell my friends to try Omega Auto Care.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I had the F-250 pick up repaired through Omega Auto Care. The water pump in it had an issue so I took it to the dealership and they dealt with the insurance claim. It worked out good and they repaired it very quickly.

Original review: July 23, 2018

When my manufacturer warranty went out, I got calls and letters in the mail from various extended warranty companies. I signed up for Omega Auto Care and I have used it once so far. I provided my card to the Chevy dealership where I took my car and they filed the claim on my behalf. The issue was covered and the overall claims process was good.

Original review: July 22, 2018

The AC Air Door Actuator in my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee went bad and for the price of me putting it in versus the price of Omega doing it, it was easier and almost cheaper for them to do it than me. The claims process was easy for us. I called the dealer and told them what the problem was. I knew what the problem was and they said that it's a common problem. I gave them my information on Integrity. After that, I dropped the car off then picked it up when it was done. I really didn’t have anything else to do other than sign the paper when I picked it up. Omega was great and I had no problems when I needed it.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 22, 2018

I am a customer of Omega, and I contacted them for my air conditioning not working in my suv. I was took to take it in for repair and have them to contact Omega and I asked about rental car and was told that I would be covered for $40.00 dollars a day as long as the repair shop has my truck. When my service person contacted them they also told them that I would be covered $40.00 a day. The service person and I contacted Omega several times and days before they ok-ed the work, with stipulations. First came the rental car, (they later said that they will not pay for the rental car) then I had to wait an additional 4 days because they had to send them their parts because their's was cheaper and last but not least not only my deductible I had to come up with money for a flushing that is required to get my air conditioning fixed right. I will be contacting legal counsel.

Original review: July 21, 2018

We have a Chevy Impala covered with a warranty that my husband purchased from Omega Auto Care. We had to have an auto warranty because of the cost of car repairs. It’s a lot of money but one repair can cost us $1,000, so it's better to be safe than sorry. I’m a nutrition site manager for the Meals on Wheels program in the county, so I have to run routes if we don’t have enough volunteers. But my car is fairly well-maintained. It is also lightly used as I don’t drive it far and I can be at work in 12 minutes. But once in a while, we take a trip and another reason we have the warranty for the car is in case something happens on the road.

Our experience with Omega has been good so far. We’ve been pretty pleased with the warranty, although we might not get to use it that much. But it was fairly easy to use and I didn’t have any problems at all at the dealership. We’ve only had the car in the shop once when we filed a claim with Omega for the hybrid fan that cools the battery. We were glad that we had the warranty then because that's an expensive part. They called me the next day and the process was okay and quick. We took the car to the dealership, Lyons, and they dealt with Omega. They also charged me $50 to change my oil, but that was covered by the warranty, so Omega reimbursed the cost and I liked that.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I used Omega Auto Care for my car's AC compressor and the claim process was simple enough. The car was taken to a local shop and they were too much money, so Omega wouldn’t let the mechanic fix it. I had to go pick it up and take it to the Nissan dealership. Omega said I could take the car anywhere I want to but they have to approve the price evidently. And they don’t advertise that. So, it took me a week to get my car fixed. Omega can improve on their timeline and pay the price in a timely manner. I've had their coverage less than a year now and the representatives are polite.

Hello William,

We appreciate all feedback, and always use it as an opportunity grow. I took a look into what happened with your claim because the events you describe seemed unusual. It seems there must have been a misunderstanding between your repair facility and our claims department, because we only found out your vehicle had been moved when we called to continue the claim. Either way, I would like to apologize for us not communicating with you better. I have forwarded this information to our Claims Advocate department, in order to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. We appreciate your patience, and your continued loyalty.

Thank you for choosing Omega auto Care!!

Original review: July 19, 2018

Omega's claims process went well. It was fast and easy. I called and had the car repaired and it was all handled by the dealership. I'd tell friends to go for Omega Auto Care.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I called Omega to file a claim for the suspension control arm and they provided me with a ticket. I went to Power Swing and they had the car and got a certification. Omega gave my certification number and authorized them to work on the car. But when they were finished, I had to wait to get my car. They had to call Omega a couple of times and then I had to call to release the payment to them. Omega should be more prompt in paying the claims on the handlers. Overall, I'm pleased with them and I’m not gonna change companies just because of that.

Felicia,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I apologize for the delay in your vehicle being released, and it should definitely have been explained to you that your signature was needed on the final invoice. This is to ensure that your vehicle has in fact been completed to your satisfaction, and that we do not pay for an incomplete claim. This is part of our procedure for your protection as well. We appreciate your understanding, and we appreciate your continued loyalty to our company.

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Original review: July 17, 2018

Omega Auto Care’s representatives were fine and helpful when I called for a repair claims process. It was very easy to get through and I gave the rep the item number. Everything went fine and I was very satisfied with the results of the claim.

Original review: July 16, 2018

The repair shop submitted the claim for me to Omega Auto. They did it while I was there and I had to wait a little while before they got through. But everything went well. The only thing I did was wait for them to fix it and I just had to pay half of the bill.

Ms. Marshall,

I'm glad to hear you were able to get your claim done so quickly. Based on our records it looks like we got your approved in a little under 30 minutes, so I would say that was a pretty fast. We hope to continue to meet your expectations, and appreciate your business.

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Original review: July 14, 2018

The dealership filed my claim for my 2013 Dodge's oxygen sensor and it was very easy as I didn't have to do anything. They called, did everything for me, and it worked out well.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I took my Volkswagen Jetta 2011 in and the whole process took long, but they had to order something special, which was some kind of starting cable. It was hard for them to find out what was really wrong with the car. They had tried to duplicate what was happening and they did fine for what they had to do.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 11, 2018

I took my Lexus to the repair shop and I gave them the card with the number. They called and Omega wanted copies of the towing and how much it would cost. I had to pay the $250 deductible first and then I ended up paying much more because Omega did not pay the balance for the replacement for a new alternator. I had to pay the $250 plus three hundred and some dollars plus a hundred and some dollars. All they paid was $188. I am not happy at all. I'd tell others not to go with Omega.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I used to have Omega Auto Care on my 2014 Cruze. I switched vehicles and so I now have a two-year warranty on my vehicle so I don’t need the extended warranty anymore. But when I had Omega, I was satisfied with my claims experience. It was good and things went through fine.

Corey,

We are happy to hear that you liked your coverage, and we hope to hear back from you when you are closer to the end of your current warranty. Don't forget to make sure you set up coverage while you still have a few months or a few thousand miles left of your current policy. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Original review: July 7, 2018

I have a 2011 Cadillac CTS that is covered by Omega. When I had an issue with the water pump, I went to the GM dealership and presented them with the warranty card. The work they did was good, but it took three tries when trying to put the claim through to get an approval. While I was satisfied with the claim process, they should change the process of when they go to charge the card. I was in the dealership for at least another 40 minutes, getting an approval for the claim. But so far, so good. They answered a couple of questions that I had about the warranty. It's a good warranty overall.

James,

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us a great review even though it sounds like you had some trouble. I would be interested in hearing some more details from you in regard to what took time. Do you mean that the payment at the end took time? Were they unable to get through on the phone in order to start the claim? I show that the claim was approved within 15 minutes of being submitted to us.

Feel free to reach out to our office if you have a moment to do so.

877-850-0443 ext 224

Original review: July 6, 2018

I have a Cadillac covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim for a strut mount and the service department handled everything with Omega. It was very easy and I was very satisfied. It was a good experience.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I called Omega about my fan clutch issue and they said, "Just take the vehicle in and have them call with the diagnosis.” Then they let them know what was covered and what was not, and then they subtracted it from what I owed. Their reps, as well as the process, were good.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I had a claim for Omega Auto Care and the service guy called it in and did everything for me. It was over the weekend and Omega is closed on Saturday so he got me a loaner car and then he got it taken care of really good on Monday. I work in the industry so I know how everything went, which was good. I’ll definitely give other people Omega's number.

Oscar,

Although we love and appreciate positive reviews from everyone, we especially appreciate it from people in the automotive industry. You have probably interacted with at least a few companies like ours, so having you choose us means a lot.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!!

Original review: July 4, 2018

My 2015 Camaro is covered by Omega Auto Care and it was difficult to file a claim for it when I contacted them over the phone. If a person is trying to do a claim and he has been paying every month, it should never be hard and there should be no issue. They have been taking money from me in about a year and they couldn't find me in the system, so that was a headache. I got the runaround a little bit and the ball kept getting passed but it finally got taken care of.

Hi Nicole,

I apologize that you had a rough time getting through. I don't see anything in the notes to indicate that you weren't in our system, but I'm glad you were able to get your claim going and paid for. If you have any issues again, please reach out to our customer service at 877-850-0443 and we will make sure that you are taken care of. Thank you for your patience, and for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Original review: July 3, 2018

My sedan car is covered by Omega and their repair and claims process is good. I go to the dealer, give them the policy ID number and then everything goes through and it is fine.

Omega Auto Care Company Information

877-850-0443.
omegaautocare.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business