4.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

583 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 16, 2019

I had a Ford F-150 which had an extended coverage with Omega. I filed a claim with them for the drive shaft and was satisfied with the claims process. Everything was fine.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2019

When I got my steering power rack fixed, I went to my Honda dealership and they replaced it. At first the process was difficult, but as soon as I was able to figure it out, it seemed easier. I had to call several times and make sure things were done right. Still, I've had a good experience with Omega overall and I would recommend it.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I went into the dealership to have the windshield switch replaced on my '09 Dodge Journey and the claim process with Omega Auto Care was fine. I scheduled an appointment and the dealership found out what the issue was. The only downside about it is that they keep the vehicle a little longer than I expect. For this claim, they had it for two weeks. Also, I think I've paid more money doing things that the warranty doesn't cover than actually using the warranty so I'm at a catch-22 right now. But I like it for the major things that could go wrong, like with the AC system or the engine. The only downfall is you never know when that would happen.

Original review: April 11, 2019

When I purchased a warranty from Omega, the guy I was working with told me that I would only pay $100 and Omega could cover the full amount with whatever is going on with the car. When there was a problem with the spark plug of my car, the dealership that I dealt with said that normally, warranties don't cover spark plug service. Then they gave me three different diagnostics since they didn't know exactly what was wrong with my car. My car is not covered under the GMC because Omega's rep told me that it should be still covered under their warranty, but it’s five years old now. I still haven't got 34,000 miles, and Omega won’t cover it.

Other than the plugs, there was also an issue with the oxygen sensor. It's frustrating since it seems like this car is in the shop every couple of months. It’s one thing after another and I had to pay to get my car. I was not too happy with that because I wasn't expecting to pay for anything but my deductible. I talked to somebody at a department and he said that they would look into it. I didn’t get a callback from Omega to let me know if they were covering anything or not. So, I’m just taking my car. Despite that, I’m happy with Omega. They have quick and friendly service. I also didn’t have any problems with Omega a few months ago covering whatever. Their reps answered the calls and were helpful right away. I looked up Omega online to find out different coverages and it was nice that I already have that.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had an issue with the headlight connector of my 1500 Dodge Ram recently. There was a short somewhere and although I replaced the light, there was something going on. My computer wasn't telling me that it was going either so it was weird. I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care and it was an easy process. The issue was then fixed. All in all, the experience was awesome. I drive my truck a lot so having the coverage helps.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 8, 2019

I bought the Omega Powertrain Enhanced contract on Sept 17, 2015. Recently I carried my 2005 Ford F350 in for service. Fuel Injection Control Module is bad and needs replaced. Omega says that it is not covered. Contract states fuel sending unit and fuel pressure regulator are covered which is what this unit does. Since it is not listed in covered parts however, they refuse to pay. The only way to be sure about these contracts is to print out a list of every part on your car and see which ones they cover. That is a ludicrous act to make the average person do to adhere to a contract. They cover it with a "you had 30 days to look the contract over."

Original review: April 8, 2019

We don't put very many miles on the vehicle, so we need an extended warranty for the years. And it was a very good experience with Omega Auto Care. When I had an electrical issue with the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan, it was easy to get it covered. I'm very satisfied, overall, with the process.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I had a repair issue with the control arm and although the repair facility wanted to get everything going, they couldn't start until they got ahold of Omega to approve all of the rates and that took them a while. I would have liked it to be a little more timely. Also, I didn't realize that there was only a certain labor rate that was covered. The repair facility told me that my coverage only pretty much covers what a small mom-and-pop would charge for an hourly rate, not what the dealership would charge.

Maybe it's some of my fault that I didn't read the approved labor rates carefully enough. But it was a little misleading that I couldn't take my Cadillac to a certified dealer and really have all the cost covered. I ended up paying quite a bit more than I was prepared to. So it was definitely negative that the work couldn't be all done at a certified Cadillac repair facility. Nonetheless, the warranty is definitely valuable if something goes wrong. In the event that happens, you know that you're somewhat covered. But there's a cost benefit analysis to how much money I'm paying because the extended warranty will actually use that out.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and it's covered by Omega. One time, the brakes were bad and they were grinding so I had to get it towed to the nearest shop. Everything went through Omega and I just had to pay the $100 deductible. The only issue I had was, I had to rent a car and I had to send in my paperwork for rental reimbursement. But I only received $30 back and not the full amount. Still, for the most part of my experience, it was good and I was satisfied with their process.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I needed a extended warranty on the car and with Omega's reputation, I thought they would be the best fit. I had to get a repair done on the car recently. There was a little noise on the front so it was checked out and the repair guy showed me what it was. I told him not to do anything yet because I wanted to know if it was covered in my extended warranty. The repair guy told me he'd made the call because he deals with extended warranty people. A few days later, he called me up and said it's all approved and that it could be done. Things were pretty much hassle free except for the time when Omega would only give the replacement type of an original manufacturer equipment because it wasn't covered. Other than that, I feel I could trust Omega if ever I would have a problem with the car.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I have a Nissan Rogue covered with Omega Auto Care and I didn’t have any problems my first time using the service. The Omega rep spoke with the service department guy. It took me 20 minutes to half an hour to get my car into the shop, while the repair took a couple of hours. I dropped the car off and I came back as I got off from work. As soon as I called to let Omega know that I needed work done on my car, the process went smoothly. My first time using the service was a good first time. Omega is worth investing in.

Original review: March 20, 2019

My heat went out in my truck and I called then I told him what the problem was and they told me I could take it to the dealership or wherever I do work with long as they was a license and I did that and I took it to the dealer at morning. Was out before late in the afternoon so I was totally satisfied. Keep the good work up.

Original review: March 18, 2019

My Denali is covered with Omega Auto Care. When I had an issue for its fuel pump, I took the vehicle to the dealership and they helped handle the claim for me. Everything went according to plan and the coverage was awesome. My experience with Omega was wonderful and I would definitely invite anybody to go with them.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I have a Mazda 6 that is covered with Omega and when I filed a claim with them for the thermostat, the claim process was good. The service advisor did it all and the thermostat took one day to be fixed. A rep from Omega called me to discuss that the thermostat was covered. I have coverage with Omega for a few months now and I'm very satisfied with the claim.

Original review: March 11, 2019

When my battery was messing up, I went to the dealership to let them know what was going on with my car, and I showed them my policy from Omega. They called the claims office, and then within a day or two, they told me that it was covered under my warranty. The process was pretty smooth and it really didn’t involved me other than a claims person talking to the the dealership. What I needed fixed, Omega covers, so it’s pretty good for me.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I took my Hyundai Elantra 2012 to the Hyundai agency at Coconut Creek, Florida for a new condenser for the air conditioner. I took the policy to them. They then contacted Omega Auto Care and filed the claim for me. Omega Auto Care honored the claim and everything went fine.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I got a letter from Omega in the mail and I called them, and it sounded good. I've had them cover my 2015 Journey for about six months now. It's been very easy to file claims. All I had to do was take the car in and I didn’t have to do anything. Talking to their reps has been a very good experience too when I can get them on the phone. But sometimes, they send me to the wrong person or the call gets dropped. Other than that, everything has been wonderful.

Original review: March 7, 2019

When the oil pressure light kept coming on due to low oil pressure, I brought my car in to Ford and they took care of the rest, including calling Omega. I then paid a minimal amount, and it was well-worth it.

Original review: March 6, 2019

My Chevy was losing power and when I took it in the dealership, Omega had the wrong VIN number in the wrong truck. I don’t know how that happened with Omega. No one followed through with me after I bought the policy. So, I’d been paying on a warranty that I really hadn’t been able to use, and no one told me otherwise. I had to get a copy of my title of the truck over to Omega before they could even attempt to fix my truck. My truck was down for about 10 days when it was only a 1-day repair. I was a little frustrated about that. I can look aside from that, but they didn’t cover any labor. They only covered the injector, and I had to pay like $1,900 out of pocket. I did not understand why they wouldn’t cover it.

Original review: March 5, 2019

When all the lights came on the dash of my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, I got it checked and the shop called Omega Auto Care for us. I paid the $100 deductible, and I’m very happy with Omega.

Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels for the road ahead!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: March 4, 2019

I had an issue with my AC blower and I took my 20313 Tucson Hyundai to the dealership. They diagnosed what was wrong with it and called Omega, who told them to go ahead and do it. Although I had a copay on it, the claim went smoothly. I’m perfectly satisfied with Omega.

Bob,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Omega Auto Care

Original review: March 3, 2019

I got my 2012 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLS covered with Omega Auto Care. When I file the claim for my starter, I did it over the phone and the rep I dealt with was very helpful. The claim process was very easy and Omega's reps dealt with the auto place personally. They were very respectful and responsible. The auto place took a couple of days to fix the car. Everything was smooth and on-time. Overall, I had an excellent experience with Omega.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The dealership filed a claim with Omega for the sunroof of my Audi A6. There was something on the frame that was cracked that we weren’t aware of until we had our routine maintenance. The claims process was good, and now that the repairs are finished, the car is running fine.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Omega Auto Care covers my Nissan Sentra and the process of filing a claim for an AC compressor issue was excellent. I got a hold of Omega and then they told me what to do. I went over to Nissan and handed over my car and Nissan handled the whole thing. They fixed it. Overall, the experience was great.

Mary,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate your help in spreading the word, and look forward to serving you in the future.

The Omega Auto Care Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

My claim started out real bad. I didn’t understand all the rules, and I told the dealership that I had a warranty. They blew it off and never followed up. Then when they completed the work, they said, “Oh, yeah. You do have a warranty.” They called Omega and said we were approved. They gave an approval number, and then within an hour of the approval number and authorization code, they got a call back and said they made a mistake. It was a big dogfight to get things straightened out, but everything worked out for the best. Now that we got it figured out, I know what the process is next time in the event of a problem.

Mr. Mease,

I had a look at your claim to see what happened in the mix up, and it turns out the claims department accidentally approved some items that weren't meant to be covered. Although it doesn't happen often, we do occasionally make mistakes. In your case we rectified it by paying for the claim anyway.

Although it worked out in your favor, we do still apologize for the confusion that it caused. We appreciate you still leaving a good review, and for choosing Omega Auto Care.

The Omega Auto Care Team

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

My 2015 Trax Chevrolet is covered with Omega. I filed a claim to them over the phone for a cooling pipe issue. The claims process and customer service were excellent. I was told to take the vehicle to whoever I wanted to take it to.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I've got my 2014 Ford covered with Omega.They called me and I've had them for four months now. My recent claim experience with them for the axle seal worked out well and I like their claim process. Overall, their claim process is okay and I like it. I just handed the card like I was supposed to and the repair was taken care of at the dealership. Fixing everything took a couple of days. It's nice to have a warranty and that’s for sure.

Terry,

We are happy to have met your expectations, and look forward to continue doing so in the future. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I have my 2011 Chrysler Town & Country van covered by Omega as this type of vehicle has major things that have a tendency to go wrong, like electronics and transmission. I got Omega primarily for that protection. When the window of the car went out, I gave my car to the dealer and they submitted the claim for me. The window regulator was fixed and I paid my bill and left. Everything went smoothly. But Omega should have covered a bit more. I don't think the amount of coverage that they provided was quite enough.

Robert,

Based on what I could see on your invoice, you had a key reprogrammed for $181, which isn't covered by the policy, as it is not a mechanical failure. I invite you to call our office if you need clarification. You have the highest level of coverage available, so you're in good hands.

Regards,

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I've had two claims with Omega Auto Care since I had the vehicle and I didn’t have any problems. Filing a claim for my hub bearings was easy. Dealing with the dealership was difficult though. I was originally at the dealership and they told me they called Omega and that my wheel bearings weren't covered under my warranty. I asked how was it not covered. It's part of the vehicle and they have to replace the whole thing because it’s one whole unit. They had my car for two days and hadn’t done any work.

I took my car to another place and I called Omega myself. They said the wheel bearings were covered, but we would have to confirm that with the dealer for the card numbers. I said that was not what the dealership told me and I was told the dealership never called. The rep was very professional and gave me the information that I needed to file the complaint. I was very pleased with my experience. The repair got done right at a mechanic shop out here in Crowley. They called to confirm and I got my stuff done the next day. Everything was perfect. I'd recommend Omega to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I took my 2016 Honda Sport to Honda because the window wouldn’t roll up. They found out what was wrong with it and submitted a claim to Omega Auto Care. It was the regulator for my driver side window. Omega approved the claim, Honda fixed the window and I paid the deductible. I also had another issue that needed to be fixed, but it wasn’t covered, which was disappointing. But overall, their claim process was okay.

Omega Auto Care Company Information