It's that easy Request Information
4.59/5
Based on 285 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

356 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

What Omega covers on my 2006 Cadillac DTS is exactly what I need and I'm extremely happy with it. They seem to work well with the mechanics whom I take the car to, and it’s been a great service for me to have them. They paid every part that I needed fixed and they’re doing exactly what I need them to do. I take the car to the dealer and I let them know what the problem is, they call Omega and it seems to work perfectly. I would definitely suggest that whoever has an older car, a used car or a car that comes out from the warranty to get the extended warranty that Omega offers because Omega is excellent.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2018

A water pump went out in my Buick LaCrosse so I took it to the dealership to get fixed. They called Omega and verified that I had warranty then they fixed it. In about 24 hours, it was finished. The claims process with Omega is very good and I've had an excellent experience with them.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I have a Chevy Cruze '13 covered by Omega Auto Care. I had three repair issues. One for the battery change, one for oil change and one for suspension problem. The process of submitting a claim went smooth. I took my car to the Chevy dealer and they called Omega Auto Care. The dealer talked to Omega and they explained them my car's issues and it was approved. I just paid the $100 deductible and the dealer took care of the rest of that. However, in the last issue, I did the oil change and I paid the amount with my credit card. Then, I sent the receipt and method of payment.

Unfortunately, I relocated so the check was sent to my old address. I had to call Omega and I told them that I moved from my old place and asked them if they could cancel the check and send me another one. They did that but I haven't received the check yet. Even so, I would recommend Omega Auto Care and tell others that Omega is doing their job well.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have a 2013 vehicle covered with Omega Auto Care and so far, I haven't had any bad experience with them. Most recently, I filed a claim for my windshield wipers. I called Omega Auto Care and I took my car to my car lot people with the damage and Omega Auto Care contacted them. I'm very satisfied with the claim process. I will refer other people to Omega Auto Care.

Original review: June 14, 2018

My GM pickup truck is 100% covered by Omega and I'm feeling great about the claim process. I had to call in and tell them that I was having a few things done. The repair shop filed the claim with Omega for me and they replaced the ball joint, did the front wheel alignment, and fixed the window motor. I’m very satisfied. It was an awesome experience and others should go get an Omega policy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: June 13, 2018

My wife’s 2014 Ram 1500 was out of the factory warranty and I kept getting calls for an aftermarket warranty so I pulled the trigger with Omega. They’re really nice to talk to and great to deal with. Theirs is great just because it's like the factory warranty. They sent me a card that she has that has the customer number on it. And then when she went to the dealer, we dropped her truck off there and left the card with them. So the dealer filed through Omega’s claim service and my wife didn’t get a phone call saying there was any issue or she had to verify anything. Everything went really smooth.

I bought a ‘16 Ram and I have the expensive warranty they have that covers everything for 7 years and 120,000 miles. And they said that that is the warranty that is also on my wife’s truck. It's the same equivalent. All of our stuff was covered other than our deductible. When I bought a bypass valve, I thought I had to do it myself then I remembered the warranty so I called Omega and it was covered. They took care of everything so it was a great deal and it was painless. I'm very happy with the claim process and didn’t seem like there was any hassle. I would definitely recommend Omega if others are out of their factory warranty and want something that's just as good.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Our 2012 Nissan Altima is covered by Omega Auto Care. I've had to get a new tire and I needed to replace outer tie rods and windshield wipers replaced. The mechanic also checked my battery and four-wheel alignment. When I handed my card to them, they contacted Omega to see what they would cover. However, the only thing that annoyed me was that, when it was time for the guy to finalize my bill, he couldn't get anybody at Omega to help him and they were holding me up. He was trying to get Omega to make their payment. He eventually had to let me go because I had to go pick my niece up from school. So, I paid what I owed and he had to wait 'til Omega finally got back to him and paid their part.

Also, it doesn't seem that I'm in an extended warranty with Omega. Neither does it seem that they really paid what they should have. When the mechanic went to take my payment, the lady there told me that I had leaking shocks and they replaced that. She also said that my oil cooler seals were leaking. Those were the other two items that they had to take care of on the car. So, the bill came to a $1,032 and I ended up paying $771.53. I'd like to know how much Omega would pay if they're providing an extended warranty. As it is, they only paid $260 and I paid over $700.

I am dissatisfied with the fact that I thought they were gonna pay more money for the work that I had done. $260 compared to what I paid is not a lot of money. I think the pricing is not where it should be for an extended warranty, not for the amount of work I had done 'cause it was over $1,000. My shocks were $200 and my oil cooler was $139. My battery was $40 and then, it was $140 for part of the tie rod. The wheel alignment was $119. What annoyed me was that they didn't ask to give me like a price breakdown as to what they pay for a certain work. Omega is supposed to have extended warranty personnel. When I was talking to the girl when she called that my credit had been changed, she was telling me, that I was entitled to a couple of oil changes. Well, Omega never told me that. So, they're not giving me the information they should be giving me.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We had the engine oil light come on in our Audi when we were in Phoenix. We took it to the Audi dealer and they were able to verify our insurance coverage within minutes, which to me was good. The dealer took care of everything for us. They filed the claim and they provided us with an automobile. Omega Auto Care obviously paid the bill because we haven’t received a bill from the dealer. We paid our $100 deductible and everything worked as it should. The car is working fine now. Overall, I had a good experience with Omega Auto Care.

Original review: June 10, 2018

A claim was filed for the wheel bearings of my 2010 Honda Civic but Omega Auto Care didn't cover the whole repair. They only gave me $125 and I had to cover the rest. I was a little disappointed. I hope they were more upfront about what they cover when I signed up. When you pay $3,000 for a service, it’s nice to know that you're not gonna have to pay a whole lot more out of service later on when you're getting a repair.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I had used Omega before, and it was a good experience. I had my 2015 Chevrolet Silverado covered with Omega and I had to get service for the oil. I gave the Chevrolet house my card, they called Omega, and they handled it from there. I thought the overall claim process was good and Chevrolet thought the same. They did it all in the same day. I was very satisfied.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I have my 2015 Chevy Silverado covered by Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim with them for my seat adjuster motor. I went to the dealer and I called Omega and handed the phone to the dealer guy, and he talked with them and took care of the repair. The seat adjuster motor has been functioning well since the repair was made. The claims process was easy and I was satisfied with it. I'd tell friends that the experience with Omega was good and they would love it.

Original review: June 8, 2018

My Cadillac Escalade is covered by Omega Auto Care and I would recommend them. I had a claim for the braking system that had to do with the StabiliTrak and some sensors of the traction. The claims process was easy and the service agent at the dealership handled it. The car seems fine now and I had a good experience with Omega.

Original review: June 8, 2018

When I had a problem with my Mazda CX-5 whose shifter would not register going into park, I went to the local Mazda dealership and told them I had the warranty. I called Omega Auto Care and they said they needed the place that was gonna do the repair to call them directly. The dealership was on hold for a long time but eventually, it worked out fine. I also didn’t realize that there was a $100 extended warranty deductible. It seemed to be a surprise for me.

And when I first got Omega, they made some kind of half payment of oil change like little promises and other things I could utilize. My wife tried to call a couple of times to use some of those things and it did not work out. Overall still, I didn’t have any problems with Omega taking care of my stuff. There was a deductible but it was a small one compared to insurance companies. If someone would ask me about them, my advice is that if they get any side promises, get it right away in written or if given to them somehow by mail, make sure they get it.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. I apologize for the long hold times, and although that sometimes happens, this isn't the norm. We appreciate that you trust us with your vehicle, and we look forward to continue to be there for you.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

877-850-0443

Original review: June 7, 2018

I had the starter on my F150 replaced recently and my claim with Omega Auto Care went smooth. I had the truck towed in to the garage and they called it in. They stayed on top of it and fixed it. I've had warranties in the past and they wanna use parts in the aftermarket junk and stuff, but Omega used factory parts. The experience was pain-free and everything went well. I've already given a couple of people Omega's number to call.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I got nothing bad to say to Omega Auto Care. I had one occasion that I needed them and I was satisfied with my experience. I had to file a claim because the air condition on my 2012 Lincoln MKZ wasn't cooling. I gave the warranty thing to the repair people who filed the claim. They said there was a hole in the pan that holds the Freon and they had to change the pan. Omega covered all but the $100 deductible.

Frances,

We most certainly don't want you to ride around in the hot Florida sun without air conditioning, and we are glad we were able to get it repaired for you so quickly. Enjoy your cool rides and safe travels!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I was having trouble with my 2011 Buick and I took it in. The dealer and Omega had a difference on what it was gonna cost and they were gonna leave me with a chunk to pay. My service guy at the dealership got back with Omega and they worked it out where I just had to pay my deductible. So everything was good. I was greatly satisfied with the claims process where I simply presented my card with the information on it to the dealer and the dealer contacted Omega to file the claim. Aside from working out an agreeable price, we were also able to use the dealer’s original parts which they had in stock and expedited the service. Everything was fast, very fair and everybody came out on a win, win, win. Omega is the one to go to and to have. They’re doing fantastic and I’m very satisfied with them.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have a Dodge Journey and a Honda Pilot covered with Omega. Recently, my Journey had a cooling system problem. I then took it to the Dodge dealer and I gave them the card and they made the contact. I paid 300 some dollars and they paid the difference of 400 or 500. I thought, however, that it was a deductible of $100. Also, the alternator went on my Honda and I had that replaced before. They took care of that and I paid a $100 deductible. Nevertheless, I’m very satisfied with Omega. It was handled okay. I have also made a recommendation to a person who was inquiring about the extended coverage already.

Good Morning,

I can see how this situation would be confusing, so I had a look at your invoice to see what happened. I sent you an email with the details, for your review. Thank you for the 5-star review and your confidence in us. We appreciate your business.

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Original review: June 3, 2018

I have my 2010 Santa Fe Limited covered by Omega Auto Care. And I was going to have some work done because the light came on and there were also issues about the brakes and the steering thing. Originally, they said they were gonna fix it but Omega said they didn’t cover it. That was maybe a year ago. Then my navigation system went out and they also didn’t cover it. I didn’t understand that part of it. I thought it covered all the electronic stuff but they said, “No, not that.”

Also I was stranded in Houston when the car got hot so I took it to a Goodyear there because Hyundai was closed and didn’t do repairs on a Saturday. By the time the car got diagnosed and got through, it was about 1:05. Needless to say, Omega closed at 1:00 and I couldn’t get any kind of approval so I ended up having to rent a car for the weekend and stay over till late Sunday when the mechanics finished it.

The mechanics were able to fix it but it was the situation that Omega was not open on a Saturday. They should have some kind of an emergency line or somebody that would be able to help. The mechanic was the one who called and got the approval. Other than that, I was okay. Overall, I’m satisfied with Omega Auto Care. When their rep originally called me, he made it sound like all the electronics were covered. So, I was pretty surprised when that came back that it wasn’t. The same thing happened with the powertrain that has to do with steering. It turned out it was a sensor on the wheels or something to do with the rotor. I had it fixed but it wasn’t covered through them. But if it was an engine problem or air conditioning problem, more than likely it got repaired.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I have an Omega Auto Care coverage on my 2016 Jeep Compass. I'm hoping to make it last as long as I could possibly get it because I only had 50,000 miles on the vehicle and the warranty was coming after 60. I've already gotten a few things done and I just take the vehicle to the dealership. The dealership gives Omega a call and I pay my deductible if it’s covered then I’m on my way. While I wish the coverage is free, I'm 100% satisfied with what Omega provides.

Hello Lytron,

You are a great example of how well these policies work for you. In the short 7 months that you have had this policy, you have had 3 claims that we have been able to take care of for you. We are happy to see that your policy is showing it's true value. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Original review: June 2, 2018

Submitting a claim with Omega Auto Care was easy-peasy. My Chrysler 300's radiator was torn up and I took it to my mechanic. He filed the claim and although Omega Auto Care didn’t pay for the whole repair, they paid for what they covered. I wish they’d cover everything but I knew what they covered when I signed up. It was almost a thousand dollar repair and I only had to pay $500 of it, which is better than coming up with $900. I had a great experience with Omega Auto Care and I still have almost 50,000 miles left on my policy.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I have had two claim with Omega in the year I have had them. Both were easy and hassle free. I work out of town a lot. Omega gives me and my wife peace of mind. She won't be stranded if problems arise. Thank you Omega for being there.

Original review: June 1, 2018

My Nissan Sentra 2013 has Omega's extended auto warranty coverage on it and I only used the warranty one time. We went to Nissan and they found out it was wheel bearing, and so they fixed it. They filed the claim with Omega and I was expecting to pay $100 for any repair, but my daughter ended up paying $200 or $300. So, I’m not really satisfied with what they told me, and for what I ended up paying.

Eveline,

I am sorry to hear that you had to pay more than your $100 deductible. However, the invoice that was submitted to us by your repair facility doesn't reflect that. If you have an additional invoice, please reach out to our office at your earliest convenience so that we can have a look at it.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care, and we look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: May 31, 2018

A/C compressor went out in our vehicle and we took it to an independent repair shop specializing in A/C repairs. The shop dealt with Omega before and it was our first claim since being covered. Process went smoothly and the shop said they were pleased with the claims process.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I've had a good experience with Omega. They’ve been prompt to take calls and the staff has always been really pleasant when I call or when they call to remind me about a payment. And whenever I had called with a question, they've been good about getting the answer to me. And then when the starter went in my Hyundai Santa Fe, filing a claim was straightforward. I called and asked them to search whether or not it was covered under the warranty and it was. So, I took it to the dealership and it was fixed.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I signed a contract a year ago with Omega Auto Care and I have a Buick covered by them. I only had two interactions with Omega. One was for the water pump that went wrong and needed to be repaired. I called the number on my member card to file the claim and the reps explained how the process works. The repair and claims process was easy and convenient on my side. Then I heard back from the auto store and they told me it usually takes very long for them to deal with a certain party who will pay for the fees. Still, it was pretty simple with Omega Auto Care.

Then last year I tried to submit a reimbursement with Omega Auto Care because I scheduled a towing service with them, but I didn’t have my member card that morning. A week later when I was calling back trying to submit the towing fees for reimbursement, the rep took forever and it still was not resolved. I just let it be. The rep sent me to a different department which was a separate agent that provides the service and not the same as Omega Auto Care. It was complex. That aside, it has been worthwhile to have a contract with Omega Auto Care and their service has been convenient and friendly. If I need to renew Omega, I would.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have a 2005 4Runner covered with Omega Auto Care. They were great. I called them and they told me to take it down here. I was very satisfied when my motor went out on my latch and they took care of it. There was no static and I was pleased with all of them. I’d recommend Omega Auto Care and I’d tell my friends to get it.

Alfred,

There is no greater compliment than the recommendation of our product to a friend of family member. We appreciate your trust in us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Thanks again for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Omega Auto Care client Relations

Original review: May 29, 2018

Omega Auto Care is a good insurance. I recently filed a claim for my Honda 2006 Ridgeline. It has something to do with the wheels when it turns. The claims process didn't take long. It was the mechanic who filed the claim and it was very fast. Overall, everything was perfect. I like the plan I have with Omega and I would recommend them.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I’d recommend Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim for the thermostat/water pump of my car and they gave me a rental for one day. Hill-Kelly Dodge transacted with Omega and they spoke very highly of the transaction. There was no bickering back and forth. The plan was paid as they said it would be and the warranty call fee was exactly what they said it would be.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Omega provides the extended warranty policy on my 2013 Nissan Sentra SV and I'm extremely satisfied with it so far. One wheel was out of camber a little bit, so I had to replace the tie rod to straighten out the wheel. I filed that claim over the phone at the repair shop and the process was very easy especially because the guy at the repair shop helped me since I had never done it before. The person on the other line worked with us very well and was also extremely helpful particularly in figuring out what information we needed to provide. It seemed like I didn’t have to file a bunch of paperwork or do anything crazy. The customer service was great and the timely manner that I was able to file the claim and get the repair done was fantastic. It was the same day.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My 2006 Mercury Mountaineer is covered with Omega Auto Care. When its water pump went out and I filed a claim, things went very well. I took my car to the mechanic and showed him my coverage. Then he called them and the next day, my car was fixed. I was very satisfied with their process. I'd also tell my friends that it’s good to have a coverage on your car if anything happened and Omega is very good. They came and gave me a jump for my battery, and the guy who started it up was very nice. So, I would recommend Omega.

Omega Auto Care Company Information