It's that easy Request Information
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

465 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My 2015 Ram is covered with Omega Auto Care. They did an alignment and they also did work on my brakes on the rear. Submitting the claim was easy. They had to keep my car a certain amount of time, but they got me a rental car and I didn't have to pay anything for it. I will recommend Omega. Everything has been good.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I have an old 2000 Genesis and it's a good feeling knowing that I have Omega Auto Care on it. If there's anything that needs to be done and I intend to do it, they would take the payments instead of me having to pay for it. Once, I had a claim and the submission process was satisfactory. Everything was handled through the dealership where I was having the repairs done and Omega paid for everything, which surprised me. Omega did very well and I'm very satisfied with my experience with them. Buy their warranty!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I have a Hyundai Elantra Touring covered by Omega Auto Care. I had two pieces of pipe that were leaking and breaking down. The tube pipes were replaced and I got the car running again. The claims process with Omega went fairly smooth and they took care of it at the dealership. However, I haven't gotten the little plastic card that I can show at the automotive place so they can take care of a claim without having to do a whole lot of talking about it. Other than that, Omega did a good job. I'm very satisfied with their claims process, too.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I took out an extended warranty from Omega Auto Care for my son's car and everything was good as far as the experience. Omega has pulled through so far. We had already filed a claim for a sensor. When we got the notice for a factory recall we took it in and they took care of everything.That went well so my son was pleased. He dropped the car off early in the morning, and then by the end of the day he was able to come back and pick it up. Everything's been good. I had to update my payment method and they were also good about taking care of that. Omega is well worth looking into. Don't hesitate to get an extended warranty with them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I have my Chevy Cruze covered by Omega Auto Care. I wanted to get my brakes checked out, and I wanted to see if I needed to put any cooling fluid in it because I’ve had the car for about a year and a half, and I hadn’t got the brakes checked. The car had 69,000 miles on it now, and when I got the car, it had 44,000 miles on it. That’s a big difference so I thought it would be about time to go get it checked out. Also, my check engine light was on. I called Omega asking what was I supposed to do with my check engine light and they told me to take it to a dealership, so I did.

The dealership told me that it was the purge valve. When I got the car back, the radio wasn’t working. I asked Omega if the dealership would be able to fix the radio and they said yes. My radio is a huge part of my car. It controls my music. It also tells me everything. So if I don’t have that, I’m not even able to tell what temperature my car is on. It’s connected to my back camera as well. Omega decided to help me pay for the repair. I love Omega. They’re always helpful and nice when I call. They don’t mind waiting if they need to get some information. I’ve only gotten good customer service from Omega. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The Omega rep who called me to set up the warranty was very nice and he explained everything to me. He took his time with me and made sure I understood everything before I committed. I have had my 2013 Chevy Equinox covered with them. Whenever I file a claim, I go to the dealership and say something is wrong with my vehicle, and they call Omega to see what I'm covered under. Then the dealership submits my claim to Omega. Recently, I filed a claim because my car's joint was making a clicking noise, and Omega had it fixed. Everything I've needed has been taken care of and has been done. The most I paid out of my pocket for a claim was $100 and I've had no complaint. The Omega reps have good customer service skills and they make sure that the customer understands exactly what they're getting for their money. I would tell my friends to sign up for their warranty.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I had a 2014 Hyundai Tucson covered through Omega. When I bought the car, the dealer sold me the extended warranty on the car. The only time I've made a claim with the extended warranty was for the gap insurance. The car was totaled and I gave all the information to my insurance company. They got all the records and they dealt with Omega.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My Chrysler Town & Country has a cracked housing for the oil filter. We took the car in Amico, which is my regular service point and the service center called Omega and Omega responded. The repair happened, and we were happy. It was a beautiful thing and the plan worked quite well.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Omega is doing great. My 2014 Ford Focus is covered by Omega and I've submitted a claim for the radiator modules. The customer service reps at Omega were good. I called them and they told me to take the car to Ford and I did. When I called Ford to make the appointment, they told me to bring my warranty with me. I brought my warranty and the people at Ford looked at it and wrote everything down. Then they had done everything from there on.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

When I first received my card, it had the wrong VIN, wrong name of insurer, wrong information all over. But at least I got the first package. Then I tried to update the information, and they said they were going to send me a new one, so I tossed the old book and only kept the card in case I need it. Two years later, I still didn't get my book, but that was fine as I am still able to use the card, until when I tried to cancel my plan a while back. I was told that I have to submit the form for the unused refund. I informed them that I don't have the book they sent me anymore because it was never sent to me. They said they were going to send me a new copy, never arrived. Now the 30 days limit has reached. IS THAT HOW YOU AVOID PAYING BACK THE REFUND OMEGA CARE? My contract number is **, feel free to check.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I had a claim with Omega for my 2008 Tundra's starter. I went into Toyota, dropped the car off, and Omega took it from there. They made the claims process very easy and it was a very good experience. Having the warranty is very valuable ‘cause it saves me money. I’m very satisfied with Omega.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My C300 Mercedes is covered with Omega Auto Care. I left my car with the dealer for a week and I was okay with the claims process but I was just not okay with how the vehicle was repaired. I’m still having the same issue. But Omega Auto works for me and I'm satisfied with my experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

In today’s day and age, having a warranty is helpful. My Chevy Silverado is covered by Omega and I have a good experience with them. I had a claim for an AC that stopped working. I reached out to an individual at the company and they mentioned that I take my car to a certified shop then the shop will contact them. Once the claim is approved, the shop can work on it and it goes from there.

The claims process is great and relatively convenient because I don’t have to get involved in the back and forth and it’s between the shop and the insurance company. When the car went in to the shop, the individual also mentioned there was an issue with the battery. So maybe there’s potential to explore what's covered under policy and what’s not. That requires a lot of due diligence but maybe that’s something to consider in terms of how to improve. Omega's warranty is a good way to be covered once the factory warranty has expired. Also, they’ll cover a good hefty portion of the expenses if something goes wrong with the vehicle assuming that it’s covered within the policy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

My extended warranty for my 2014 Ford van is with Omega and I've had claims for a couple of issues. One was for a vacuum canister leak and the other was with the steering box. The repair issues were filed through the local Ford dealer and all I had to do was drop the car off there. I was satisfied with the whole claims process other than the fact that they would not honor. They wouldn’t pay the full amount on one of the repairs and said that I had to pay two deductibles. I would’ve liked to see them charge less money. But so far, I’ve had a very good and positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My 2013 Ford F350 is covered with Omega Auto Care. I started having problems with the alternator and the lights on my dash. I took it to a Ford dealer and they filed the claim for me. They diagnosed the problem and they replaced the alternator. I’m very satisfied with Omega Auto Care. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Months ago, I made a claim with Omega for the alternator of my Murano. My wife and I went to the beach and when we started to come back, we went around the back road to come out to the main road. We started getting out the main road when the car just started to stop. I started the car up again and then run it. I got to a stop sign and my wife said that we gotta pull over. But I said, “No. I think maybe it’ll run now.” So I turned the car out into the lane and there was some traffic. I then pulled out and went 10 yards and the car just stops again. So I pulled over to the far right and I was in good shape but it was dumb for me to do that. I called and a woman came by and she said, “I’m going over here to the police.” Then, the cops came over. I had the car towed into a shop ‘cause I had no idea what was wrong. The Omega claims process was great. I was surprised that everybody was working to help us, even the cops and that’s what I like.

When it all happened I told my wife that I thought we were just gonna be ripped off somehow and somebody wasn’t gonna do something, but I was 100% wrong. And that’s why when I decided to do the other car with Omega, it was easy to do. Other people were calling me about the other car and I kept telling them not yet. The other car didn’t have the mileage yet and the full handed warranty was still in it. But it seems that the warranty went out. I called Omega and told them that I have a warranty with them in one car and my other car’s out of that warranty period. I asked them if they would take the other car in, and then they told me to give them the information. I gave the information to the guy I talked with and the mileage on that car is only 20,000 miles. Then they said, “Okay, fine. We got it.” And so, we sent them a check and everything’s fine.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My Mazda 3 2016 wouldn’t start up so I took it in a repair shop to have the ignition coil fixed. I’m satisfied with that part but there is still a problem with the engine. I was trying to tell the repair people that when I turn it on, it rattles and then it stops. However, when I take it in and the Mazda dealer tells Omega Auto Care one thing and then nothing gets fixed, I get stuck with the bill. Today, I told them that the engine light just came on so I’m going to take it in. They already told me that I don't have to pay a dollar because I told them about this problem before.

I also had issues with the oil tank and the caliper where the brake is at, but Omega Auto Care wouldn't cover that and left me in a blind. They say the brake pads were on wrong so I got stuck with that deal. I was really dissatisfied with that. I pay them to help me out and they let me down. I couldn’t go anywhere but I had to pay so I could get the car going again. I imagine down the line, I’ll be running into a big problem because I don’t know if this is gonna happen to me again. Other than that, the remote control for the windows also went out. Omega Auto Care covered that and paid $100.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I’m not happy enough with the Ford dealerships here for the extended warranty on my truck. I’m not happy with the service guys here so I went with somebody outside of Ford, with Omega Auto Care. I thought the cost was a little bit high at first for the plan but when I checked around, it was in the ballpark with everybody else.

When I went to the first Ford dealership, they couldn’t find anything wrong with my 2014 Ford F350. By the time I got it home, I had a problem where I couldn’t put it in gear again. After cooling down for a little while, I was able to get it in gear and get it through Kendall Ford in Wasilla, Alaska, and they had it for almost a week. They finally found out the problem which was my transmission, and as soon as they got all the paperwork together for Omega, it went without a hitch. They got the parts ordered and got the car fixed.

I’m satisfied with the claim process. Omega rented a vehicle for me because at first, it was only gonna be a couple of days so I didn’t even get a vehicle but I needed to get back for work so they found a pickup for me at one of the rental places in Wasilla. They rented the pickup for me for a few a days so that helped. They never charged me for it so I’m happy with that. I recommended Omega to my brother for his car. I told him that everything went good for me with it.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

The dealer took care of the repair and claim process for my BMW X5 water pump, so I don't have any issues. It took 30 days to do the repair. Omega's coverage is also good. However, they covered 70% and I had to pay from my pocket the 30%. I don’t think they forwarded the full details of the coverage.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Everybody needs some insurance to take care of their car. I have Omega Auto Care cover my Chevrolet Sonic LTZ. When I had an issue with my air conditioner, I went to a Chevrolet dealership to get it fixed. The dealership took me and sat me in there for three hours until the car cooled down a little bit. They didn't do anything with the air conditioner, but that was $161 for three hours of labor. So, I took it to another dealership and they fixed it. I have recommended Omega Auto Care to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I had a transmission cooler line issue on my 2014 Silverado. I gave the information to the dealership and they worked with Omega Care. The approval of my claim was fast. They did it the same day and didn't take long. I'm satisfied and would tell others to get Omega.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

The Nissan that I have covered with Omega was leaking. I had some work done on it and Goodyear handled the claims process with Omega. I was satisfied with that claims process. My experience with Omega was good and I'd tell others to go with them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I took my Dodge Journey to the dealer and made the claim for the backup camera, and Omega paid it. The claims process was fine and very easy, and it surprised me a little bit. Omega is a little bit expensive but other than that, it's working for me. I had one good experience.

Omega Auto Care response

Dan,

We are happy to hear everything went smoothly with your backup camera and transmission leak claim. We look forward to working with you in future as well.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have a 2012 Ford Explorer and I had to have my air conditioner repaired. I arrived at the Ford Motor place where I purchased the vehicle, and that’s where I usually have my work done. I told them that I had an Omega insurance, and I presented them my insurance card. They copied everything down and made the phone call to make sure it was covered. When they found out it was covered, the air conditioner was repaired. I was satisfied with the whole claim process from Omega. It was perfect and simple. Omega is a good insurance and that it was worth paying for.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I have had my Vios car for a year now and I haven’t had the insurance or the warranty on it quite that long ‘cause I couldn’t understand why everybody was calling me about a warranty, but I accepted Omega. I keep track of all my payments. I haven’t owned one credit card so I can know exactly what I’m paying into it every month and I have to pay it for two years. For the claims process, I took the car to the garage and give the people who were there my insurance warranty card. They called Omega and the company took care of the claim. I am very happy and satisfied with Omega. They told me if I wasn’t happy with them, I could always call and cancel the warranty and I would get some money back. So far, they have paid for two oil changes and the repair with the steering power tie rod.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I have an Explorer covered by Omega Auto Care. I called to file a claim with them for a windshield wiper motor and I scheduled an appointment. Then I took my vehicle to the dealership and gave them my warranty number with Omega, and they took care of the claim for me. The claims process with Omega was fine.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I have a Dodge Dart covered by Omega and I have had two claims with them. The first problem was where they told the dealership something was not covered on my contract. When I went to the contract, I found out that it was covered but I had to be the one to do it. I had to go through my contract and I had to wait on hold and speak with someone instead of them working properly and politely with the dealership to get it done. Once I did that though, it was an amazing service I could pay for, but it was a lot of headache up front. Now, I filed a claim for a repair of the fuel system. There was something going on between either the gas cap or the emission sensor.

I brought the car into the dealership first to have them take a look at it because I wanted to discount that it was not the gas cap and then review what was covered. It seemed like it would be as long as it wasn’t either the gas cap or something with simple maintenance and if it was the actual controller, it should have been covered by my understanding of the contract. When the dealership called, they were told that it was not. I was also told it was not when I called as well. And based on the price for repair and what my deductible would be, I did not put up a stink. The price difference wasn’t worth the headache and my time.

It was a little frustrating also because it took over a day for them to get back to the dealership to say it was not covered. I would have had my vehicle a day sooner if they had simply responded to the dealership. I was out of my vehicle from Monday morning until Friday afternoon and they did not provide me any loaner vehicle. If someone is willing to argue their contract every time, Omega is worth the rate and service once they go through with it. And once they agreed to something, they are prompt with the payment and paperwork. It is getting up to the approval that is a nightmare.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had a 2013 Toyota Tundra for which I had a claim with Omega Auto Care due to its fuel pump going out. I filed my claim over the phone and the claims process was easy. However, when the fuel pump went out, it caused two other things to go out. They go hand-in-hand with the fuel pump and Omega didn't wanna cover that. I don't know why. So, I ended up having to come out of pocket for about 800 bucks. Still, it was better than the two grand. I just wish that they would have understood what happened. I wasn't happy about going out of pocket, but overall I'm satisfied with the process.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I filed a claim for the cruise control switch of my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. I went to the repair shop and I told them what my problem was. Then I had to leave it there but they didn’t have a rental, so I had to find one on my own. Then they had to call me back and let me know why my cruise control wouldn't work. They did that and then I had to wait for the parts to arrive. They had to get approval from Omega and it was a long waiting game. It was inconvenient that I had to wait to make sure that it's something that will be in there a couple of days before they go forward with everything.

It takes three days for me to get an answer back as to how long I'm gonna be without a car or when I'm gonna get my car back. And then after all of that, I pick it up and pay my deductible. Other than that, everything went well. Omega answers the phone right away and I talked to somebody, not a machine. My experience was very good and I would recommend them.

Omega Auto Care response

Maricela,

I am sorry to hear that you had such trouble, but after looking into your claim, I don't know what the hold up was. We approved your claim and sent the authorization form to your repair facility within 9 minutes of receiving the call. Unfortunately we do not have any control of the repair facility's level of proficiency, which sound like was the issue in your case.

In the future, you can always reach out to us to get a status update on your claim to make sure that we do everything we can for you. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Sincerely,

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

This company hired Auto Repair Protection to call people on the national do not call list. I received a robo call, and this company represented themselves as part of Lexus. They then sold a policy to me that wasn't Lexus. When I discovered that, they refused to cancel the policy or issue a refund.

Omega Auto Care Company Information