Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I am very pleased with the prompt service provided to me by Omega Auto Care. My repair shop called in the morning, and I immediately received a call telling me that the paperwork was approved, and by evening I was able to pick up my car as all repairs were done. Thanks for the service.

I have had my car in the dealership twice because of a problem. Omega covered my car each time. I have had problems with other Auto Care Programs for claims. But Omega Auto Care has been there when I need them the most. Thank you.

My extended warranty paid for a fuel pump in my Subaru Outback a few weeks ago and the experience was very satisfactory. Also, I needed lockout service on my Subaru Forester last week and the experience was great.

Resolution In Progress

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are very sorry for any confusion regarding the balance left after your claim was paid. After further review we found that your shop performed maintenance work on your vehicle at the same time which is not listed for coverage.

In effort to further assist you and answer any questions you may still have, one of our agents will also contact you directly to discuss your claim.

Sincerely,

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: May 11, 2017

4/6/17 I was surprised that instead of my copay of $100. The garage told me Omega is not paying another $100. So I had to pay $212. w/ tax. I looked in my contract and couldn't find??? Please give me the reason?? So I can understand. Thank you!

I highly recommend Omega!! I was in a panic this Feb-Mar. Rattling sounds under my car. So I took my Jeep to my mechanic in March showed him the coverage I had signed up for, in December 2016. They submitted it to Omega and with a few questions they said, 'Fit it. We will cover'. Again I thank you for being there for me!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

I took my Chevy into the shop due to an issue for the AC however found out we had an oil leak as well. The auto technician called Omega so they could submit the claim for the two items needing repair and we were told by the Omega claim agent that since we originally went in for the AC repair they could not cover the cost of the repairs for the oil change since that was a separate issue. Furthermore the claims agent instructed us to go back to the shop at a later date for the oil leak repair and they would cover the cost, however, we would have to pay another $100 for the deductible. We were totally put off by this. A month later we did have a representative call us back concerning our service and they made note of our issue and gave us guidance what to do should a similar situation arise, he also credited us back the $100.

Omega Auto Care Company Profile