It's that easy Request Information
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to obtain a vehicle service contract that will help protect your vehicle beyond your factory warranty? Omega Auto Care has helped thousands of clients pay what your factory warranty does not. Omega Auto Care offers several coverage claims and will pay for what is outlined in the coverage plan selected. Our benefits include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement, road hazard coverage, trip interruption, and more. Contact us or visit our website today to learn more about our coverage plans!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

497 Omega Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I lost my battery because the alternator went out and I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care through the dealership. But even if the car alternator was covered, Omega would not cover the battery. It was a moot point because it states in their policy that they don't cover batteries but they should also take into account what the dealership tells them. Apart from that, they did me right the one time I used them. Everything went like clockwork and even though I had to spring for the towing service myself, everything else was great.

Don,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You have roadside assistance as part of your coverage, so you shouldn't have had to pay for that. I sent you an email so that you can submit your tow receipt for reimbursement.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Omega Auto Care

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I'd recommend Omega. It is valuable and it saved me a lot of money on that dilemma to repair. I got an AC blower motor repaired on my Mazda3. I was at a shop, and they called in for me, and filed the claim. The claims process took about half an hour and it went well. I am very satisfied. My experience was good overall. Omega was fast and it really helped.

Alex,

We are glad to hear everything went well, and that you were happy with the claims process. I am sure that driving around in south Florida without a properly working A/C was beyond uncomfortable, so getting things approved in 30 minutes must have been a sigh of relief. Safe travels for the road ahead!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I have over 5,000 components covered with Omega for my car. The one and only claim I filed with them was when my airbag light kept coming on randomly. The claim process was fairly easy and I had no problems at all. It was a $100 deductible and there were no surprises. I was extremely satisfied and very grateful. The interactions with their customer service reps have been really well. I had to call once because we were running into some financial trouble that we couldn't afford the payment, and they worked with my plan. They got my payment lowered and they made it a little easier for us to deal with. They're very considerate and customer oriented. I would recommend them. I told my mom about Omega and talked about their deductible, the reasonable rates and everything that's covered. She signed up with them not too long after I did.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I received some literature in the mail from Omega Auto Care. I was always hesitant about using an extended warranty company. I hear so many mixed reviews, and so I said okay, let me just try this one. When I spoke to them, they explained things to me, what they cover, and they seemed professional. Everyone in that company was really helpful and they'd answer questions. If you leave a message they'd call you back. I was very pleased with the company.

I had an issue with my air conditioning and they said that I could take it either to the dealer or to a shop. I chose the dealer 'cause it just happened to be closer to me. I sent my car there and Omega called them. Omega got the approvals and covered everything, it went smoothly and so I was happy with it. I would definitely recommend them. They're on the up and up, and you get great service. I'd still be with them if I didn't get in a car accident and got totaled. Otherwise, they were very good.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I've had Omega Auto Care cover my 2013 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 4-wheel drive and I've only used it once. It was a minor issue. My truck had 107,000 miles on it and had never been touched. It's normally a common practice to change out the thermostat especially since nothing had ever been done in that kind of mileage. But when my water pump went out, the dealership said that we needed to change out the thermostat and Omega would wouldn't cover that so I had to pay the deductible plus the thermostat on that claim. With that kind of mileage, thermostats wouldn't have been covered.

During the claims process, the biggest thing for me was finding the proper paperwork to show to the dealer for them to be able to submit a claim to be processed. That happened back in July and courtesy-wise, the dealership gave me another vehicle to drive while that truck was tied up in there. I ended up buying the 2013 Dodge that they loaned me. It had diesel and it has less miles than my Ford. I'm not travelling so much now. I'm more here and there and around the home and moving stuff. I needed a little heavier duty truck so I got the one-ton Dodge. So long as Omega Auto Care covers the things for whatever happens, I'm happy with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omega Auto Care?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I'm really satisfied with Omega's claims process. My husband took our 2015 Ford Escape to the repair place, and they told us that they had fixed the idler arm on it and put some new tires. They took care of our car for just a day. Our experience with Omega was great. Try Omega.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

My Toyota Tacoma is covered by Omega and I had a claim for the air conditioner. The claims process was easy and I'm satisfied with it. I went to Toyota and got them to do it. The only thing I didn't like about the coverage is they wouldn't cover the fact that I needed my injectors cleaned. The mechanic said it needed to be done and they said it was a maintenance thing. But the injectors ain't nothing to do with maintenance since that's something to do with the way the vehicle operates.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had a claim with Omega for my vehicle's air condition compressor and I was very satisfied with their claim process. We took the car in, the mechanic checked it out and made sure that that they put the right part on there. Omega paid for it and did what they're supposed to do. I tell friends who ask that I have coverage from Omega and so far, so good.

Billy,

We are happy to hear we were able to keep you cool in your car over the summer. Although we don't wish for anything else to go wrong, we will surely be here if it does.

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Omega's auto warranty seemed like a good deal. I got it and some time thereafter, my engine light would not go off. I took my car to the shop and they found the problem. The shop just contacted Omega from there. However, there was one time that I went to the shop and they told me that I had to pay. I responded by saying I have a warranty and from there, they had to change it. That time, the gentleman whom I had always worked with was on vacation, so he wasn't there to take care of me. Still, after I gave them my card, everything went smoothly. It's been wonderful being with Omega. I haven't had any problems with them paying.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

My 2015 Nissan Versa Note is covered with Omega Auto Care. I had a wheel bearing go bad. The repair shop filed a claim for it. They found it when they put on tires and I had to get it fixed right away. I’m very pleased with the claim process. It worked perfectly for me and it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Omega to anybody.

Linda,

Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to make sure that we move as swiftly as possible, as we understand just how important it is to get people back into their vehicles. We are always happy to hear form another satisfied customer when we have succeeded.

We thank you for the opportunity to provide you peace of mind.

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Omega's claim process has been solid. I had a camera issue with my 2013 Dodge Dart. It was a Bluetooth computer chip issue. I went to the dealership and gave them my Omega card. When they were done, I paid my deductible and I went on about my way. But the dealership voiced that they had some trouble and it took some time to get the claim handled. It got done while I was there at the dealership though, so it was nothing that prolonged. I really can’t afford Omega, but it is what it is at this point. I’m happy with them.

Brian,

First of all, thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care family. I am sorry that your dealership felt like they had issues getting the claim handled. I looked into it and noticed that the claim was approved within 45 minutes. Even though we are are continuously working to be better and faster, 45 minutes is currently a reasonable amount of time. We hope to continue to assist you with your auto repairs, and hopefully you won't run into this issue again.

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The Omega warranty was included with the purchase of my 2007 Honda CR-V. That was the main reason I bought it because that way, I could get my warranty taken care of and the price wasn’t outside of my budget. I was going to pay for two years and get covered for five. So I would still have three years where I can save up for a new car or another plan. At this point, I've got my two years paid for and my experience with Omega has been good. When I had to get some repair done, I went to the Honda dealership and they filed the claim. They said it was covered and Omega came through really fast. They paid it and everything was good.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I have an H3 Hummer that is covered by Omega and I used the warranty one time when I had a claim for an AC condenser. The auto place filed the claim in and Omega covered it all. Everything about my experience went fine and Omega is a good place to trade with.

Omega Auto Care response

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care Ms. Taylor!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I had purchased an extended warranty directly through Honda and I thought I was going ahead and signing up for further extension of the extended warranty that I already had on my Honda CR-V 2006. So when Omega called, I was confused. In fact, I probably would not have signed up for their warranty. I would have continued with my Honda extended warranties. However, when I was required to use the Omega warranty, it did come in handy. It significantly reduced the repairs to my car so I was very happy that I, at least, had something.

The issue was something that I thought was very routine but then all of a sudden, it was a major issue. I also had had some repairs done prior to that but I forgot all about that coverage and I ended up paying them out of pocket. This time, I asked S&S Tires if the warranty would cover the repair and the man said he wished I would have carried that thing in my glove compartment. He said that it was always worth checking, for any kind of request, to see if anything would be covered. I handed my policy to the general manager of S&S Tires and he said he would contact Omega. I left the onus to him and he knew exactly what to do.

When S&S called to say my repairs were done, I asked if they had any luck and I was told that, yes, a certain amount was covered. The general manager also didn’t indicate any issue with determining what would be covered and what wasn’t. Overall, I had been pleased. I now carry the policy in my glove compartment and I plan on using it instead of forgetting about it.

Jody,

I am sorry to hear that there was some confusion, but at the same time I am happy to hear that it was all for the best. Although no one wants to deal with car repairs, it's nice to know someone is there to give you peace of mind. We are really thankful that you chose us to be that "someone".

Safe travels for the road ahead!

-Omega Auto Care

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

The claims process with Omega was good and real easy, and I would recommend the warranty. When the actuators on the doors of my Toyota Tundra went out, I went to the dealership. They diagnosed the problem then I turned in my claims. The dealership did that on my behalf. I had to pay the deductible and pay for the part, which was $100 out of pocket. Then the dealership put the actuators in and that was it.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I just got around to reading my booklet from Omega Auto Care and I can't see how I could fix anything on my car. The booklet goes on and on about hundreds of stuff they don't do. I haven't been able to figure out where they cover anything.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Omega Auto Care covers my Chevy Impala and Nissan Titan and filing claims with this company is very easy. A while back, there was an issue at the wheel of one of my vehicles and I called the dealership. I brought the car in and paid the $100 deductible. They gave us a rental car, fixed my vehicle, gave me a callback and I got my vehicle back. I’m very satisfied with Omega. In fact, I've already referred a friend who went with the company a couple of weeks ago.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Omega Auto Care has responded back and taken care of things that they said they would do and that was important to me. I have my 2013 Kia Optima covered and I had one claim where I took my vehicle to Kia and told them what was going on. Then, the dealership called Omega and dealt with it. They were given the permission to get the repair done and I was told to wait for them to fix it. So, I sat and waited and they fixed my car. It took an hour and a half and I got the paperwork in my car. Omega took care of it and I greatly appreciated it. So far, my experience with them has been wonderful. They gave me a list of things that they would take care of, and when things will happen and they will take care of it, I would recommend them to anybody.

Ms. Harris,

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care! We are happy to hear that they could get you approved and out of there so fast. We look forward to continuing to provide you with peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I have a 2014 Honda CR-V covered by Omega Auto Care. The claim and repair process went well. I took the vehicle to the auto shop and they called Omega. I’m satisfied. If I do a maintenance or a service, they cover a part of it, but, next time, if I wanna use them, I would like to have a specific package that they offer maintenance. When I was taking it, it was my first time, so I didn’t ask if they had one that covered maintenance. I will recommend Omega. It is good and it is really helpful. For example, depending on the package that you have, it really helps with the bills because instead of paying about $1,000, you only pay a few hundred dollars because they cover -- it is based on what you have on your package.

Ms. Jean,

We love to hear from our happy customers, so thank you for sharing. You do have a maintenance benefits package with your policy, which is how we were able to pay towards your oil change and brakes. There is a copy of the maintenance benefits in your contract, but if you need more clarification, feel free to reach out to our office.

We appreciate your business. Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

When I filed a claim with Omega, they sent out a card and I used it. I took my car to the shop and I showed them the card. Then they took down information and ran it. It was simple and I like the card. In the past, people had to call in. This time, I just showed the card and the shop handled my car. I’m satisfied with the coverage. Omega has good service and I will recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

My 2006 Ford Explorer is covered by Omega but I feel like the $3,039.95 was virtually for nothing. There is some stuff that Omega doesn't cover. So you gotta read your thing. I got a screwing one time because they said they don't cover valve gasket. I thought the representative was full of crap. They had to take the transmission out and put a front and a rear seal in it, and I don't see why they wouldn't cover it. I didn't appreciate that. They said they only cover that if something is wrong with the transmission. But all the fluid had leaked out and it wouldn't go. That was what they discovered when it was towed. I paid $4,000 for the warranty and ended up with nothing. Then they charged me $850 so I got screwed on that there. Now, I'm broke as a joke.

On the second time I used the warranty though, they actually covered everything. The belt on the air conditioner broke. It wrapped around and broke off the climate control sensor. Well, they didn't cover that and I had to pay for that. But they did cover the air conditioner, the labor, the belt and putting the gas back in it. So I didn't get screwed too bad there. But now, the vehicle has wiring harness issues and Omega is saying that they don't cover wiring. The mechanic said all the insulation is cracked around the wiring harness and it causes the vehicle to jump going on the road sometimes. It's like it's shutting off. Basically, it's a piece of junk.

On the other hand, as long as you give Omega the contract number, they know everything and they take care of it right away. I noticed that in some places you go to, they don't wanna touch that because they're afraid they're not gonna get paid. But that's just so they don't have to be an ASE shop. When I had the air conditioner and the climate control sensor fixed, the mechanic had dealt with those companies before and he said that was not a problem.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I took my car to the dealer and had a dipstick switched out with Omega. Although Omega couldn’t find me in their system at first, the claims process was clean and then everything was fine after I gave them the order number. The people that I speak with at Omega are nice overall and they handle everything for me.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I have a 2014 Dodge Dart covered through Omega and one time, I had to submit a claim through my dealership for the LED screen at the back. At this point, I haven't had issues so I'd recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Omega Auto Care covers our Tahoe. When I had a claim, I just went to my Chevrolet dealer and they took care of it from there. It went quickly and the issue was fixed that day. Omega's claim process has been phenomenal. It was in a matter of an hour, and everything was taken care of.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have a Ford Explorer covered with Omega Auto Care and I filed a claim for the front struts at the dealership. The auto place did most of the claim process. For a while, we didn’t know if Omega was gonna cover it or not because they don’t cover shocks. But the strut is a shock and it holds the front tires on. They said it was under coverage, so that was a good thing. Once they got the parts, it took about a day or so to get everything fixed. My experience with Omega has been good and I haven’t had any troubles with them so far.

Stan,

It is quite common to confuse the two, or to use the terms interchangeably, so I can understand how there would be questions. I am glad to hear we were able to get those taken care of for you. Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I have my 2014 Chevy pickup covered with an Omega warranty. When I had an electrical issue with the master switch on the door, I went to the dealership and they took care of the repair. The cost is always high but the service is good, so it's worth it. Omega is a good company and they take care of what I need.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

After carefully analyzing components stated to be covered I chose this policy. Big mistake... First time going to use it fuel gauge not covered, despite clearly being listed in the contract. Second time they denied coverage on a listed hybrid component. Upon inquiring of canceling policy, policy was canceled and not allowed to reinstate despite being told specifically I could with no charge. Had warranty for just over a yr, no claims ever processed and they still took $1500 from me. Do not do business with them!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Omega's claims process was simple. I had an issue with the motor of my vehicle's window and I took it to the shop. They figured out what was wrong and called Omega Auto Care, and then they took care of it. So far, I'm very satisfied with Omega. It is needed since my vehicle is 10 years old and the price of the mechanics today is off the wall. I have already boarded a couple of people on with them.

Michael,

We are always working to streamline our process in order to make sure that we offer you the most efficient experience as possible. We are happy to hear that we were able to give you that, and that your claim went smoothly.

Thank you fro choosing Omega Auto Care! Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I had Omega for my truck and they did a great job on my claim when the condenser unit went off on it. I just called them up and told them what my issue was. In less than five minutes, I knew that it was gonna be covered, so then I took it to the dealer. It was a simple process once I gave them the number. The dealer called Omega and they took care of everything. It was a very enjoyable experience and the service was great. Also, every time Omega's reps would talk to people, they were caring and took care of our issues. I have since sold my truck but if I ever get another one and I need an extended warranty, Omega would definitely be the one I call. I would also recommend them to people. They were perfect and easy to work with.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My 2015 Ram is covered with Omega Auto Care. They did an alignment and they also did work on my brakes on the rear. Submitting the claim was easy. They had to keep my car a certain amount of time, but they got me a rental car and I didn't have to pay anything for it. I will recommend Omega. Everything has been good.

Omega Auto Care response

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!!

Omega Auto Care Company Information