Nissan Sentra

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I went from a 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada to a tw to a 2013 Nissan Sentra. I've only had the car one year. I got it in June 2016 with only 17,000 miles. I have had nothing but problem. First the brakes. I take it back to the dealer. They say they fix it. Two days later I still hear a knocking noise a loud banging noise when I put on the brakes. Now the car does not want to shift out of park. Once I put it into park it stays in park. It is not fair that I am paying each month a car payment that I can't even drive. The reason I got this car was because I was having so many problems with the 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada and the point being was I did not want to have car trouble again.

I took the car back to the dealer this morning. They gave me a loaner car and they are baffled. They are trying to figure it out what the hell is going on and why it keeps sticking in park. They're going to have to keep my car a few days. Is anyone else having problems with the gear shift? It's very stressful. It's very aggravating and I am pissed off to the max. The car only has 46,000 miles on it and it's four years old. It has low mileage. I see all these other people talking about transmission problems and now I'm worried that I'm going to have this as I travel the highway every single day here in Charlotte North Carolina.

I purchased my 2013 Sentra in 2016 with 100k miles on it. I wasn't too worried about the high mileage because Nissans are reliable cars... (So I thought). My transmission just went out when I was on the highway. Luckily nobody was behind me or I would have gotten hit. I was scared to death when it happened. I called Nissan to get a quote on a new one since I'm no longer under the warranty, and they are $2,500 just for the transmission, then probably another thousand or so for labor. Lucky for me I work at a Ford dealership and they gave me a deal on labor, otherwise I would have been even more screwed over. After reading all of these reviews I'm shocked mine lasted this long. I'm definitely selling it before the warranty is up on the new transmission.

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Sentra. 2 weeks into owning the car my back tire split from the inside. They refused to help me. I had to spend 175.00 on 1 tire. At 32000 my transmission went out, had to have a brand new one put in. Car continued to have transmission issues. In fear my warranty was running out I took it back. Traded for a manual. Lost my ** in deal. Now at 36000 miles my newest Sentra’s AC compressor is bad. What a ** joke Nissans are pieces of ** and we all should be compensated for having to pay for their lemon cars. Such a shame Nissan. You should be embarrassed. Trust me I put your vehicles down to everyone I encounter.

Adding to what appears to be a very long list of Nissan owners with similar issues: My 2013 Nissan Sentra's transmission gave out at 65,0000 miles. In 2014, just one year into ownership of the car, the vehicle began revving very high with little power to move. The dealership said it was a "known" problem, and (supposedly) fixed it under warranty. Now, three years later and with only 65k miles on the car, the transmission seems to have crapped out again. While backing out of a parking spot at the grocery store, the vehicle began to "hesitate" when I pressed the gas. When I shifted into drive, the vehicle began to make a sound like a bunch of tin cans full of rocks were tied to the under carriage. Luckily, the grocery store was just across the street from home, and I was able to limp my car home at a snail's pace. I suppose I should count myself lucky, as it seems many people were unfortunate to have this happen driving down the highway.

I own a 2014 Nissan Sentra I bought brand new. About 2 weeks ago I started noticing noises in the front when I was driving like clunking and I told my husband. He put the car up on jacks and checked under the car and nothing. He was gonna take it in to our dealer and have them take a look. Well Saturday I was coming home from work and it started sputtering and clunking again. Well I stopped at a red light and it lunged forward. While I had my foot on the brake I pulled into a parking lot and called my husband. I was scared to death. I looked online Sunday and found the articles on your site about this problem so I showed my husband. Well this morning we took the car to the dealer and they confirmed it is the transmission and are giving me a loaner and replacing the transmission. Thanks. I knew I wasn't crazy. Keep up the good work. By the way my Sentra only has 25,000 miles on it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

I purchased my Nissan brand new in 2013 in 2014. The transmission went out which was replaced under warranty. In April 2017 while driving home, the car started losing power and totally stalled out on me. Fortunately I was in slow lane which was a life saver because had I been in outside lane would have been hit from behind. Luckily for me I'm purchased an extended warranty. Well here we are 3 months later and the same thing occurred, foot on gas pedal but car wasn't moving. I believe it's the cvt that's causing the problem with this car. Nissan won't do a recall until lives have been lost which is unfortunate. Still under warranty but I'm afraid to continue driving this car. Another I noticed is the service light doesn't come on until after the fact. If anyone knows of a class action suit please let me know. This situation is very dangerous and must be addressed by Nissan USA.

2013 Nissan Sentra transmission failed at 74,000 miles without any warning while we were traveling on a busy highway on the way home from a long road trip. While driving at an speed of approximately 70-75 mph in TN on the highway the vehicle began decelerate and the RPM's just kept revving up. It was just me (a female) and my two year old daughter in the vehicle. I attempted to the emergency shoulder with my hazards on trying to avoid being hit by a transfer truck and several vehicles. I shut the car off to see what was going on and was afraid of what just occurred. I started the engine back and it began driving fine for about 10 mins on the highway and then it decelerated again near the Atlanta area and totally lost driving power. I was 3 hours from home and had to call for help. I immediately called the dealership the next morning and advised them of the issue and engine codes received from an auto store.

I then contacted Nissan Consumer Affairs to notify them of the transmission failure and they advised to simply take it to the dealership for repair since it was outside of warranty. The dealership quoted us a price of $3600 before taxes and advised that they have several issues with CVT transmissions but that's just the nature of them. I have concerns that this is a potential safety hazard while driving on the highway after review and in depth research of the faulty transmission issues several Nissan owners have faced in the past few years. Additionally, the cost effectiveness of the issue is causing hardship on customers that rely on the brand and safety features Nissan is continuing to advertise. Nissan's Commitment: Dear Nissan Sentra Owner: Nissan is committed to providing the highest levels of product safety, quality and customer satisfaction. (Statement is null and void per this concerned customer.)

At 65K miles I started experiencing racing RPMs while driving on 07/04/2017 without matching acceleration. Pressing the accelerator in DRIVE gets no response from the accelerator, especially on an incline, making this vehicle too dangerous to drive. Fortunately I reached my destination safely but had my pastor and family follow me to the automotive repair shop. I dropped the Sentra off the same day. This independent service center found a diagnosis code for a transmission module, however the transmission may need to be replaced. I will be contacting Nissan corporate and following up with appropriate action. Nissan cannot ignore this dangerous problem from this many reported incidents. I wish I could have had someone with me 07/04/2017 to have made a video for documentation when this happened but I didn't have a passenger. I am wishing for a good response but after reading these reviews am not hopeful.

My Nissan Sentra has the same transmission problems. RPMs rev up and speed slows down. All service techs tell me I was lucky to make it to 100,000 miles. I will never buy a Nissan or recommend a Nissan.

It's the worst car I've ever had... I never reviewed any car in my life but this 2014 Nissan Sentra it only had 30k miles when I bought it. Less than 3000 miles later the transmission stopped shifting and I took it to the dealer and all I got was the runaround. Never going to Nissan dealer again.

I bought a 2014 Nissan Sentra two yrs ago. I've been pleased with it until yesterday. I was driving to work and without a warning the car started to shake and sputter. As I was going up a hill boom the transmission went. I couldn't move the car even in neutral. I didn't even have a warning light come on. As I read a lot of others issues there has to be a recall on this. This could be deadly. Someone needs to fix the problem. We live paycheck by paycheck and can't afford the repairs. Help.

Bought 2015 Nissan Sentra S model June, 2015. 84,000 miles later the transmission died with no signs of diminishing performance. Dealership tried to blame me for not using their dealership for recommended maintenance. I'll be taking this up with Nissan Corporate. ***DO NOT EVER PURCHASE A CAR THAT HAS A CVT TRANSMISSION. THEY ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE***

I bought a brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra SV in July of 2015. I did this because I wanted a reliable car that would last to 200k miles. Since about 10k miles the RPMs race up and drop down and no acceleration when I'm driving 60-70mph. I called the service dept of the dealership and took it into them. They ran diagnostic tests and found nothing. They sent me away. I was on the highway the other day and almost got into an accident because I was in the fast lane and doing 70 and suddenly the car would not accelerate, the RPM's went all the way up to 5000 and it just revved. I ended up slowing down to 45 and when I hit the gas pedal it just revved. I took the car back to Nissan and again they can't duplicate it or pick anything up with diagnostics. I'm very worried I will get into a bad accident.

I purchased new 2014 Nissan Sentra in June 2014. April of 2016, the engine froze up. I could not produce 10 oil change receipts as the car had almost 50,000 miles on it. Without receipts Nissan would not warranty engine. It was replaced at my own expense. April 2017, car started have sluggish starts and then all of a sudden surge. Of course, the transmission needs to be replaced. I am still paying car payment and loan for engine repair. Now I have got to replace the transmission. Please do not buy a Nissan. I promise you will regret it. They do not stand behind their products.

2013 Nissan Sentra transmission - I have been reading all the complaints about the Nissan Sentras, I am in the same situation at the moment, my extended coverage has expired since I have 78,000, how come there has not been a recall for this car since it's such a big problem? What are some of you are doing to solve this problem?? Please, I need your advice!!! :(

Just 3 weekends ago on Friday 05/19/17 my 2015 Sentra had trouble driving to work on the freeway. It had now what I know to be transmission problems. I couldn't accelerate well in the beginning, the car would only go 40mph while traffic was going 60-70mph. I would press on the gas, it just wouldn't gain speed. My car revved up and jerked like a stick shift. It finally gained a little speed after a minute enough to when I pressed on the gas it went about 60-65. But mid drive, I had to get over in the shoulder a few times as my car would slow down between 40-45mph and it would jerk while stalling similar to driving in Neutral and kept revving up. A few times not pressing on the gas or brake, as my car coasted it revved and jolted. I felt a heavy pull thrusting forward as if I was on a Disneyland ride. That is how I gained speed to press on the gas and accelerate it very little that it would let me.

At one point my car was almost hit by a huge truck from behind going fast while my car continually slowed down. I had to weave into the shoulder each time it stalled and decreased in speed. It drive with problems the rest of the way. Getting off the freeway was a struggle having to incline upward not being able to gain speed I had to let my car coast around the corner losing speed to about 25 not able to accelerate. I tried not to break so I would not lose speed and at least make around the corner into the parking lot of work. I immediately parked and called the dealership to report my issue. The guy Ricardo at the Nissan Chula Vista, Ca Service Center said "It sounds like it's your transmission but we would have to check it out to know for sure." I said ok and had my car towed there the next hour. They kept my car over the weekend to check it.

Next day Saturday May 20th I called the Nissan dealership to follow up and the guy told me they didn't find any issues driving it. I asked has that ever happened before where someone reports and issue with their vehicle driving the way mine did and they did not find the same experiences? Because I was not going to take that as an answer (there being nothing wrong with my car) and sweep it under the rug! I mean I could've died on the road and worse if my baby would have been in the car with me! Ricardo assured me they've heard of that before and would have to test it further but said the only thing they found is there was condensation/water in the tail light and could replace it because the car is under warranty. I asked "What about the transmission you mentioned the problem sounded relatable to? Isn't that covered under warranty to fix and replace it?"

He had already checked on it and said my vehicle is covered because my car is under 36,000 miles warranty to replace a transmission but because the diagnostics engineer didn't have any issue driving they could not replace it Per Nissan's Policy. So I had to get a rental because they said they'd had to order the parts for my replacing my tail light and came up with that being the solution to how my car would drive better (I still don't understand that?). Monday the evening of May 22nd, I returned the rental car to the dealership and got my car back (supposedly fixed). I drove it home a few short blocks away where it remained overnight. The next day Tuesday morning while on the drive to work just a few minutes in, my car acts up again in stop and go slow traffic on the freeway. While coasting my foot not on any pedals my car did the same problem thing, it revved up and thrusted me forward and glided right into the car in front.

I couldn't believe it! I was livid! "How could my car have the same problem if they fixed it by replacing the Tail Light." I question: Why wasn't my car transmission fixed? If the guy at the dealership knew exactly what I was describing as the problem and what it was directly related to. Now doing my own research after the fact, I find there are multiple reports with Nissan vehicles for transmission failure on New cars! What does it take for us as a customer to get our transmission fixed if you do everything in your power to make sure you're safe on the road and report an issue the moment it happens! I mean come on! Nissan dealership chose to negate my report because they couldn't mimic the same effects in the short time they had it to drive. That's like telling a parent your child is acting up and they respond with "but I didn't see anything" so there must not be an issue then?!

They should have kept it longer. That's a liability. They know they did me dirty sending back into their defective vehicle that could've killed me, which they refuse to fix for real because they would have to take ownership of the known issue. Nissan jeopardized my safety as well as others on the road, giving me the car back. I'm finding they just bull crap their customers around after all the other reports I've read of how they know the customer's vehicle had issues after inspecting but if their car was just a few miles over warranty they do not cover repairing it. This is like a big game they play! We didn't created the issue! You built the cars that way Nissan! With a defective transmission and give people the run around on limitations to how you decide to fix it when the problem arises! My car was under warranty! What is it going to take for someone to have the transmission recalled?!

Should I have dialed 911 to have what would've been my only evidence on recorded call while I was on the road to blast you on the news?! Does someone have to die, seriously?! I want to know! After having to go through my insurance to take care of towing my car twice, Getting the other driver's info to cover and getting me a rental. When I reported the accident the day after on May 23rd I called the dealership and spoke to the manager of Nissan Chula Vista who I tried to explain what happened to but he alluded me to contact Consumer Affairs & also assured me he would be putting in a claim for the dealership as well, to cover themselves. It is complete a shame Nissan only cares about their financial gain and reputation, turning a blind eye to all the signs and multiple reports of the same issue that by now should be a Transmission Recall!

I vowed to myself that I will follow through with my claim because I am a mom, a wife who like many others could've had a fatal outcome and may not have ever made it home to see their family. Even though my car was pretty much totaled in the front, I thank God it was not worse for me! My frustration comes out of knowing I did my due diligence. I reported the issue the moment this happened to me but I feel Nissan does not want to help. They're just buying themselves time dragging on this investigation of theirs wanting to shift blame on the driver. If that's how they're going to treat their customers who've purchased a vehicle from them when they report an issue so they don't have to take responsibility then I will let everyone I know and even if I have to stand out on the corner of a Nissan dealership with a sign and megaphone protesting the purchase of their vehicles!

I feel frauded like I'm a victim of a scam by the manufacturer and the dealership who work together when an issue is brought to their attention to cover their own **. They're willing to let people die driving around in a piece of crap than to be at fault for not fixing their problem! I've put in a Claim with Nissan Consumer Affairs on Thursday May 25th which my car has already been inspected last Friday June 2nd. I should be getting a call from the investigator soon and this whole process is about 6-8 weeks. In the end, out of all of this I never want to drive that car again! I don't. 'I am want it back or repaired to have the same thing happen.

I will never trust Nissan vehicles because of the way my experience is with all of this. I'm being given the runaround going through step after step to make it seems like it's getting somewhere and benefitting but it's just a waiting game that by the looks of it from everyone else's reports, I don't believe my life matters to them. I'm just a number of someone who was stupid enough to have bought a vehicle and made them money but not to get any resolution. I'm still looking for a lawyer to take my case. I 100% believe this should be a class action lawsuit to get the transmission recalled.

My daughter bought a brand new 2014 Nissan Sentra SR in July of 2014. We did this because we wanted a reliable car that would last to 200k miles. In December of 2014 and 8,000 miles the car was no longer driveable, RPMs racing up and dropping down and no acceleration. She called the service dept of the dealership the car was purchased from and they told her "it's because they don't like cold weather". Then why are they sold all over New England? We live near Hartford, CT. She went to a different Nissan dealer and the service manager told her that he just got out of a CVT training class and the issues she was describing were normal for CVT and she just didn't know how to drive it - they did not take it on a road test or put it in for diagnostics and turned her away.

Her boyfriend at the time was a mechanic there and he and another technician took it around the block and came back and said the transmission needed to be replaced. There were already a few other Sentras sitting in the shop that day waiting CVT transmission replacements!!! Today she is having the same problem again, check engine light is on, RPMS racing and dropping down and cannot drive it. So this replacement transmission only was good for a little over 2 years and 40K miles.

I'm complaining to Nissan Corporate. This is unacceptable. It's very lucky nothing happened to it yesterday as she was out on a major highway (I-84) and we had met up to do something and I followed her home - no problems. Then this morning with no warning - cannot be driven. This will be the 3rd transmission in less than 3 years of ownership - because they just keep replacing it with the same faulty CVT transmission.

Nissan has lost 2 future customers, she will never purchase another Nissan and I have never owned one and never will after dealing with this car. Nissan has already settled a class action suit for CVTs in Pathfinders and Infinity. They also had to upgrade warranty coverage on up to 2010 model cars due to CVT problems. They need to do a recall on all these 2011 and later Sentra models with CVT problems as this is obviously a known problem and they have done nothing to improve the design and still keep these dangerous cars on the roads all over the nation and abroad. It's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured or killed because I have read many online complaints involving people having issues on highways with no warning because of these transmissions. Hopefully we can all band together in some national class action lawsuit and force Nissan to pay attention and recall these vehicles.

We brought a new Sentra 2013 about 4 years ago. We have already replaced a transmission 2 years ago, and now we have to replace again. Thank goodness we have a warranty on this vehicle. After reading the reviews and complaints about the transmission failing... Nothing is being done about it! There should be a recall... Or customer who comes in with this problem, shouldn't have to pay for another transmission, and car rental! We will never buy another Nissan vehicle!

I have had this car for 18 month, and put 40,000 miles (75,000 total; 1 prev owner) on it, and now the transmission is acting irregular, and slipping. I contacted Nissan North America to file a complaint for resolution, and I'm still waiting to hear back. The car cost $13K at purchase. To repair the transmission it will be another $4.5K... if they don't address the CVT transmission issue, they should stop making. Nissan is awful. Without a free replacement I will NEVER buy a Nissan again. I wish I kept my Mazda.

Car is 2013 model and rusting on the roof and around sunroof - we've never used the sunroof. Dealer wants to charge us $570 to take off the headliner to diagnose the issue. Nissan consumer affairs called to tell me I have to pay it in order for them to proceed to tell me if they will assist with repairs. We live in California and rarely get rain. Very frustrated and still have to make monthly payments for a piece of junk. Since day one this Sentra has been. Itching but problems.

I purchased a 2013 Sentra for my son last year with only 60k miles on it. Within a month, he started noticing that the car lost power on the freeway. Even with his foot pressed all the way on the pedal, the car would only go 25 mph max. It has been giving him problems ever since. Yesterday, the CVT transmission totally went out. The dealership stated the cost of a new transmission is not covered under warranty, nor is there a recall. I've read so many reviews here and everyone is having the same problem. Why hasn't Nissan recalled this CVT transmission? The dealership wants $4500 to replace the tranny. We don't have that kind of money. So I guess we're out. I will NEVER buy another Nissan again!

I just bought a 2015 Nissan Sentra with 17,000 miles on it, like 13 days ago, and I'm very upset to report that I'm already having transmission issues. This is completely unacceptable!! This is my only car. I owe $16,000 on this brand new car. Nissan MUST do a recall and fix this. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS about it. That's not fair to me at all!!! I refuse to pay to get this fixed. I just paid $16,000 to get it. NISSAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!!! Fix this issue immediately!!! Not to mention, the check tire gauge keeps coming on, but tires are fine. What kind of product is Nissan putting out here?? Class action lawsuit will be coming their way. I'm calling my attorney immediately.

Took daughter's new car (2015 Nissan Sentra) for service due to RPM's jumping and losing power. Service said nothing is wrong. But there are hundreds of complaints on this issue online how do they not know. This car is a lemon and still under warranty. Looking for a class action attorney to go after Nissan.

I am FURIOUS with Nissan. I have been reading all of the reviews and it seems to be the norm that if you have a 2013 or 14 Sentra your transmission will fail. It is sickening to read all of these accounts and Nissan has done NOTHING. I drive a lot with my girls playing travel softball, so me and my wife wanted to get a reliable car, so we thought Nissan. 3 years later, transmission gone, no warning.

I'm over my extended warranty, so I have to pay 3400 dollars to get a transmission fixed on a three year old car. Don't have that type of money. I was thinking maybe $1500 or so but he said $3400. "The CVT transmissions are expensive but not that good" he says. Then why does the car have them? Front end rattles, car won't gear up, it's just a nightmare. I have to scramble to try and come up with this money. I have to get to work, etc. It's just so wrong for Nissan to put a product out that is so flawed. I am so upset, something has to be done, look at all the complaints about the same thing, it's not a coincidence. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER NISSAN PRODUCT AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO. Wife and kids, on a fixed income, this hurts my pockets something terrible. NISSAN DO SOMETHING.

I purchased a brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra in November 2015. It had 25 miles on it. Recently the RPMs began to jump when driving uphill between 60 and 70 mph and on a couple occasions they would jump while driving down a hill. While that is happening the car jerks almost like the transmission is slipping.

So, I bought this car less than 3 yrs ago, traded in a sucky Versa. Loved this car, the gas mileage number 1, no pickup or great looks, just a fuel efficient basic car. I'm way upside down in it. 52,121 miles, 52102 of them my miles - the transmission shot. Nissan replaced it, 8000 miles left on warranty. The car shifts major hard now, it definitely not a smooth shifter... I'm not going to plop down a grand or more for an extended warranty at this point, simply because I really can't afford it. So now it's just playing Russian Roulette on the time it fails again and or other issues arise. I planned to ride this car off into the sunset, the last new vehicle purchased -- which it will still be -- but probably not serviceable for me to drive in my retirement years (7 or 8 years from now).

I'm gonna have to find me a reliable bucket (used car/small truck) to share with my teenage son, he thinking it's all his and I knowing it's my backup vehicle for when my Sentra pulls another transmission hamstring! I thought Nissans were reliable. The sales person knew he had another sucker on the line, the day I walked on the lot. Ironically, as I drove to pick up car yesterday I saw the salesmen gathered out front waiting to pounce... Man I loved my car, now I feel like she's cheating on me... Don't feel confident or safe anymore, my CA to TX trip just became expensive (renting a car/Insurance as opposed to driving my baby). Sad day in Sacramento.

I purchased my 2015 Nissan Sentra on October of 2015 with 11 miles. I took car for 1st complaint with car jerking and accelerating when coming to a complete stop and you can see the rpm going up as it happens. The guy in the front desk at service told me to wait until I do my 1st oil change and get used to my car, so I left the dealership tell myself, he is right. 3 months later, at 4500 miles, took it in for the same problem, after 6 more time for the same problem but this time, car feels like is being force to go, rpm will go up like I'm stepping on the gas but car is moving slow, hearing a knock noise when impressed on the breaks, I went on a drive with a mechanic, the only thing he felt was the acceleration when coming to a stop, he said that is normal and the car feeling like is feeling force is normal too, how can a car feel normal when it only does it once in a while...

Had to get another car for the wife as an emergency vehicle but I don't feel safe driving the Sentra, but take it to work when wife has to do things. On March 29th, 2017 as I was reversing into my driveway in sport mode, car accelerate and good thing I was going straight if not I would of hit the neighbor's gate... When I take it to the dealership, it doesn't read any codes because for them this problem is normal so it won't read anything. Call the BBB auto line and make a report people.

I purchased a 2013 Sentra with 18k miles from the dealer. Just shy of the warranty expiration the transmission failed and was replaced under the warranty. It's now 9 months later and again just shy of the warranty on the new transmission and again it has failed. The car went to the dealer today. I must say the dealership has been extremely caring and helpful. I'm concerned with a failed transmission twice in such a short amount of time. After reading all the complaints and comments on the Sentra's I feel somewhat relieved as I thought it was just a bad car. Now I know otherwise. I'll get this repaired, under the warranty and look into trading it for something else. This is my third Sentra and I had a transmission fail on one of them but that was after 5 years and 20 years ago and got rid of the car. Overall I loved the car and had no other issues. I hope this review, as the others, helps someone else out.

As I drive over 60 mpg I would hit cruise control and I would feel the intermittent vibration and the little constant pulling at a certain speed. And when I just take off my car would jerk. I noticed when it's only 20 degrees outside. My transmission would hardly upshift as it only was stuck on the 1st gear.

2013 Nissan Sentra with 111000 miles had sudden and unsuspected catastrophic transmission failure on a major highway which created a dangerous situation. Transmission was not covered as Nissan stated, "The miles were above warranty." The history of failed CVT was ignored, and a Nissan representative said, "All CVT issues were addressed and are a reliable product." Will never buy another Nissan and urge all consumers to avoid Nissan.

Nissan Sentra Company Profile