2. Automotive

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Lincoln Navigator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lincoln Navigator?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford** LINCOLN NAVIGATOR?

Original review: May 9, 2018

They should do a recall on the 2004 Lincoln Navigator's rockers because they all rot out in no time and also the sensors go bad all the time but when they run good they're nice.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I own a Limo business and bought a 2018 Lincoln Navigator for my fleet. I love the vehicle though being that it just came out you get some hiccups with it. My one and only problem is the windshield. 2 months after I bought it I found a crack in the windshield, now it turns out it did not come from a rock. It was a stress fracture. Meaning when they put it in it took on too much stress and started splitting at the bottom of the window where you can see the origination point.

This would not be such a big deal to me if I would be able to get a new windshield but Lincoln builds them at a one for one vehicle not for parts. I have had this crack for close to 4 months now and it does not look good when you have customers getting in the car. I love the car and get great compliments and I'm happy I bought it but just be cautious because they may not have a part if you need something fixed. I have called Lincoln to complain and they called my Lincoln service station. Just to let you know service station can only do so much. Lincoln HQ needs to do more.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I have loved Lincolns since the '70's, they set a high bar for classy American luxury. The Navigator was the first American full size luxury SUV and drew me in like a moth to a flame. I bought a '99 Navigator new in June of '99 and drove it until June of 2017. One of my employees asked me to assist him in locating a good deal on a late model Ford Expedition for his wife. I got lucky and found him a gorgeous, virtually perfect 2015 4WD Expedition with only 23K miles for about $6,000 below Kelley Blue Book. One of the perquisites of assisting he and his wife in this venture was that I got to drive it the first evening they owned it when we went out to dinner to celebrate.

I was blown away! Stunned and in awe of the amazing improvements in power, comfort, nimble handling and technological wonders. After my 20 mile drive I was hooked and the very next day found myself a 2015 Navigator Reserve (luxury edition) with only 14,000 miles. The vehicle still had the new car smell. I later found out that it belonged to an 80 year old couple who lived in a multi-million dollar home in the hills of La Crescenta California. I found all of the service records at the Glendale, CA Lincoln dealer. I was able to negotiate a price several thousand dollars below book value which sweetened the deal.

The "Reserve Edition" includes motorized retractable running boards, 22" oversized wheels and tires, an improved sound system (which is outstanding I might add) and premium leather in all of the seating, doors, armrests, console and dash areas. This vehicle is exquisite, it was love at first sight. The improvements over my '99 were incredible. The vehicle has all kinds of sound insulation including special glass to insulate the occupants from highway noises. The handling is precise and nimble and the power is ample and snappy. The twin turbo V6 surprised me, I've always been a V8 junky - my other car is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat with 707 HP so I know a thing or two about horsepower.

The 6 speed transmission and 3.73:1 gearing match the engine perfectly. Best bet is to take a thorough test drive, see for yourself. I am hoping that this lovely land yacht will be as reliable and low maintenance as my '99 which only had one issue in 18 years and 100,000 miles of ownership - the heater core sprung a leak. That was it besides regular oil changes, brakes and tires which of course are wear items.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Obviously you will be shelling out some money for cars especially when you start to peak in the luxury class but it is worth it. When you see the features and the way the car rides, you will be more than happy. It drives really smooth and almost feels like a spaceship on the road. I was very happy with the way the handle and ride felt overall. This is what luxury feels like. The exterior is beautiful and sleek. It is very up to date and as modern as you want it to be. Nothing to complain about as far as optics are concerned. You will enjoy it. It last about as long as you can expect it to. I did not have any real issues during my time. That was good because obviously those issues can be very stressful and costly. This made me feel really good about its build.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

It has a lot of space and is perfect for long distance drives, comfortable for the entire family and affordable as well! Having the Lincoln has been a life saver for running errands, shopping, and everyday task. I like it very much and hope to see newer models soon! The Lincoln drives pretty good and is easy to navigate! Navigation is very important to me when purchasing a car, so this might be a keeper. The Lincoln I have is black on black with tinted windows. It does not come with tinted windows. I got that done myself. Overall nice appearance. Is a long lasting car I feel because of its built and creator so I think it is a great buy that you wouldn't regret later. Sometimes when you purchase a vehicle they have a lot of issues but not with this one.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

It has helped me out a lot. It is a very good mode of transportation for myself and my family. If it wasn't for this vehicle and its quality things for me would be very difficult. In my opinion this vehicle has very good performance. The motor is of very good quality, in my opinion. You can go high speeds if necessary without any problems or issues and is very safe; well I consider it to be very safe and would recommend to anybody. I think it has a very nice, appealing or attractive appearance that not only I like, but other people I think would like it very much. It just looks so sturdy and elegant. I can't think of any reason for someone to not like it. I have had mine for a long time now, and no problems. I also know other people who own one too and they also are very satisfied with it, and also recommend it because it does good on both short and long trips, apart from other things.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

This vehicle is great in all weather and large enough for activities like road trips and camping. Very comfortable ride. Would definitely recommend if you have a large family or like road trips. Also has a great towing capacity. Would be hard to get stuck in any type of weather. Absolutely recommend if you lived in a snowy area. Love the look of this vehicle. I don't personally like the look of new crossover SUVs so the classic full size SUV body style is particularly appealing to me. Very sleek design. Very classic. Great vehicle for durability. Nothing beats a SUV if you want something durable and this one really handles just about everything you throw at it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

It's roomy enough for my family members to ride in. I can go grocery shopping and fill it up and still have space for other things. Quiet and smooth ride, can go up hills with no problem. Very good performance. Strong engine, I can go fast if I need and slow down if necessary without any problems. Had my Navigator for a few years and still love it. My Navigator is 10 years old and the paint is still great. When I get done cleaning it people don't believe how old it is. The body is great and looks solid and just love it. Very good anywhere I drive it. I can drive 10 hours straight with no problems and maybe stop for gas and I feel very safe since I feel higher when driving next to other cars.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

No major difficulties or breakdowns, requires only general maintenance, enjoyable to drive. Safe and smooth handling, good road suspension, easy and comfortable drive, good highway and city driving, good gas mileage, easy and fun drive. Medium size SUV, not too big, not too small. Variety of colors, good, roomy shape, lots of leg room, cargo space, TV & DVD, leather and cloth seats. Quality made interior and exterior materials, heavy. Can endure hot and cold temperatures, quality tires, long lasting and long wearing interior and exterior materials.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

The value for what you get in the Lincoln Navigator is ok. It has a lot of extras you can get as most cars do nowadays. It is worth the value. The Lincoln Navigator's performance is great. It drives very smoothly on and off the highway. It breaks fast and smoothly. Great car for the money. The appearance of the Lincoln Navigator is good. They have better cars out now that have way better appearance than the Lincoln Navigator. The Lincoln Navigator is a very durable car. Of course there are cars that are more durable but also many that aren't as durable as the Lincoln Navigator.

Lincoln Navigator Company Information