Call toll free
4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you are moving permanently or find yourself in an unexpected extended stay situation, King of the Road Transport can help get you mobile again.

King of the Road Transport provides automotive shipping services door-to-door all across the country. Not only do we ship just cars, we can also arrange for shipment of your prized motorcycle or beloved boat. No move is too large or too small. Contact us today to get your next auto transport moving quote.

King of the Road Transport Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

King of the Road is a licensed, bonded and insured auto transport broker with multiple discounts. Though there can be extra fees, they have the ability to ship most types of vehicles.

PROS

• Ships internationally
  • Door-to-door shipping option
  • Classic car options
  • Multiple discounts available

CONS

• Extra fees for modified or inoperable vehicles

Top King of the Road Transport Reviews

07/27/2018

Go with a reputable company like King of the Road Transport. They did what they said they would without any stress or frustration. I commend Mary from King of the Road for reaching out to me. She really did a phenomenal job all around and I won't hesitate to use them again!

08/08/2018

I normally do not write reviews but feel compelled to provide this one. I recently transported a WWII Willys Jeep (non-running) from NY to FL ... King of the Road came through on everything that they promised and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and flawlessly the entire experience happened.

About King of the Road

King of the Road is a licensed, bonded and insured auto transport broker that connects consumers with drivers who haul vehicles across a state, region or country. Every King of the Road carrier is licensed, bonded and insured. King of the Road offers discounts to members of the military, students, senior citizens and repeat clients. Classic cars or any other car requiring extra protection can be shipped using enclosed shipping.

King of the Road cost

King of the Road costs varies based on several factors, such as condition of the car, size of the vehicle and type of shipping. For example, transports that run along the interstate highway system, mile for mile, will be cheaper than one that is largely through a rural area. King of the Road requires no upfront payment from customers and isn’t needed until your vehicle is being shipped.

Supply and demand on a route also affect the cost to ship with King of the Road, such as choosing a route during snowbird season. The cost to ship a sedan from Florida to the Northeast during the early summer will likely cost $900 to $1000 because of the popularity of this route; however, the cost to ship from the Northeast to Florida the same time of year might fall between $600 and $700. For this reason, if you’re trying to save money with a King of the Road shipment, try to plan your move during the offseason. A King of the Road representative will be happy to discuss with you more if you have any questions on costs.

Make sure to ask about discounts when requesting a quote. Additional fees may be required for expedited shipping. Modified or inoperable vehicles require additional handling fees.

King of the Road shipping options

King of the Road auto transport ships to all 48 contiguous states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Canada and many other countries around the world. King of the Road is also able to handle all types of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, pickups and oversized equipment. They have enclosed transport options for classic cars, luxury vehicles or just for added safety.

The quotes provided by King of the Road are for door-to-door transport, but they can arrange for terminal transports if desired. King of the Road requires all drivers to be insured as required by the FMCSA and offer additional gap coverage as a registered AFta Agent.

King of the Road highlights:

• Ships to all 50 states
  • International shipping
  • Ability to ship SUVs and trucks
  • Door-to-door transport
  • Terminal-to-terminal transport
  • Enclosed shipping available
  • Free quote

King of the Road shipping process

King of the Road provides a free quote for customers after providing basic information like vehicle details and the route needed. If you have specific needs, like closed shipping, you can discuss this further with a King of the Road representative and see how your quoted rate will change. Once King of the Road has collected the necessary information, they will provide a contract for their service. Then, they will schedule the carrier and provide the necessary information to the customer and the driver who will be hauling the vehicle. King of the Road keeps customers updated throughout the transport via phone, email, or text. Drivers provide inspections on pick up and delivery. Multiple payment options are available.

Do we recommend King of the Road?

We recommend King of the Road for a number of reasons. First, their ability to ship a wide range of vehicles to almost anywhere in the world. They also provide convenient tracking options that let customers know where their vehicle is every step of the transport. Plus, King of the Road has a long list of discounts that help keep the cost down. Finally, their door-to-door shipping makes pickup and dropoff convenient.

518 King of the Road Transport Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We didn’t wanna drive the car down and wanted to have it shipped. I reviewed all sorts of different sites and reviews online and King of the Road Transport seemed to get the best reviews with anyone that I found. They turned out to be excellent. They were very upfront and very trustworthy. They were on time and they showed up on the day they said they were gonna show up. The car showed up on the day they said it was gonna show up.

But then we went through a broker and she wasn't great. She quoted us a price and a location where the car would be picked up. Then, she came back to us and said that it wasn’t possible and it was gonna cost more money. She said that she didn’t know it was gonna be peak season. I said that nothing has changed since she gave us the quote, so she needed to honor the quote. She ended up honoring it, but I talked to King of the Road Transport directly and they said that they shouldn’t have given me that quote and that they would never have picked up the car in that location either with anyone else. I will go directly to King of the Road next time and I won’t use a broker. It’s more economical as you are not paying a brokerage fee.

King of the Road's location in Florida is right around the corner from us. They came to the Cape and picked up our car. The rep told me exactly what to expect and did a full inspection. There was no damage to the car. Everything showed up fine and it actually showed up a day earlier than they said. The driver called me and said, “There’s no problem at all. I can either drop it at your house or in a lot, it’s right around the corner. And when you get in town, I can come to pick you up.” He was great. I would not hesitate recommending King of the Road. I will be using them to ship my car back in the spring.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I bought a car which came out of Casper, Wyoming and I live in Saucier, Mississippi. I talked to an individual from Miami, Florida and got the quotes over the phone. The representative from King of the Road called me and I told them that I wasn’t sure with the exact date and that I would let them know. So, when I knew what I wanted, I called them back and they said they would see what they could do. It was 10 days in advance notice and the girl called me back. She told me they had a vehicle coming through there. I gave them the address but then, the driver called me. I gave him the phone number of the individual that had the car and he communicated with the person that was gonna ship it to me.

The driver called me and told me that he was leaving Wyoming, and that he would be gone for about five days. So, I told him to call me when he was a few hours out of Saucier, Mississippi. The driver stayed in communication with me but he wasn’t able to deliver it to where I live. It’s in the boondocks and the roads were too small to bring a semi down. So, I found a place on Highway 49 pretty close to where I live, so he offloaded the vehicle in a place where I was able to get it. Communication was ahead of time. All the planning was made in advance to where it benefited myself and the driver, and there was no inconvenience to me. They handled what I needed very well. I was satisfied with everything that transpired. I wanted transportation in a van and King of the Road provided that. They picked it up and delivered it to where I wanted, and everything went like clockwork and smoothly.

I told friends how I found King of the Road. I went online and posted it. There were several emails I got and the first one I tried was King of the Road. They provided me with everything I needed without me having to sort through all the other applicants and the people that wanted to do it. I was happy with the response I got with the cost. It was a great experience and they did a great job for me. A friend of mine was buying a car out of New Jersey, and I gave him the phone number of King of the Road. He called me back and told me that they quoted him a fair price and he was using them. Four days ago, he called me and told me he had gotten his car so, they provided him with good service also.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was moving a car and I had an arrangement with a different company. But at the last minute, they tried to increase their quote by $300 and I refused to be held hostage to that. It's a slippery-slopey industry and it's hard to find honest people. This was my second rodeo because I bought a house down in Florida. And I had a problem going out of here with every company I dealt with and then I had a problem coming back. What I've learned in one year is that transport companies make quotes in advance and 99 times out of 100, they decide not to honor the quotes. The reason they claim is that they get busy and the prices go up. But they don't tell you that in the original quote. They know when you wanna have your car picked up, shipped and delivered and they give you a written original quote. But when it comes to that week to do it, they raise their prices on you all of a sudden.

One of the people I had as a back-up was King of the Road and initially, I wanted them to meet the other company's quote. But when I called them, I only had three days to make a decision because I was moving. Eric found me a driver but the price was about $50 higher than what they had originally quoted me several months before. And that was $100 more than the price that I would have taken from the other company. But at that point, I was annoyed with the other company because I thought they didn't have any integrity. Besides, King of the Road told me why the price had to go up. It was last minute and I had not accepted their original bid because it was too high. As it turned out, it got higher.

But even though I wound up paying more money, I felt that I was dealing with somebody honest. And I was. The driver was excellent. He was a very cooperative and professional guy to deal with and he met my requirements. It's normally a two-day trip but I was driving my other car down and leaving town the day after he picked up the car. So he delayed his trip, took my car to his home and stored it there for two days before he got on the road. I was actually on the road before he was and it all worked out. He picked the car up on a Thursday and then delivered it on Sunday. He showed up and delivered when he was supposed to, and the car was in good condition.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I was relocating from California to North Carolina, and I needed to ship two vehicles. I got online, researched a little bit and went with King of the Road. They’re brokers and the reviews were good, which I rely upon when I’m trying to narrow down a search. I talked to King of the Road, told them what I had, and then they gave me a number. It was one of the lowest quotes I got and with the reviews I read, I was happy. However, we had a situation where the ’48 Ford pickup was not running, so I needed to get that winched up on the truck as those older vehicles are heavier.

Also, the location in California they originally quoted from was up in the high Sierras, east of Fresno, and it’s elevated about 5,500 feet, so we had some reluctant haulers that didn’t want to come up. We spent a couple of weeks waiting to see if anybody would come through, and King of the Road never could find anyone. We were out of the quote period, and I offered to move the vehicles at my own expense down to a better location in Central California where there’s a lot of traffic down the main highway, which meant the haulers wouldn’t have to run a truck up 50 miles out of the way.

When that happened, King of the Road started getting a couple of quotes. I had to leave my vehicles because I needed to be in North Carolina, so I started driving cross country. Their reps kept up with me, advising me of what the response was and what feedback they were getting. They were very responsive, but I understood a non-op in the situation with being a heavier vehicle and that there might be not as many carriers willing to pick that up. I think they had to give up some of their commission to get somebody to pick it up.

When it finally got picked up, the driver contacted me immediately, and we were communicating back and forth. I knew exactly when he was getting here, so everything went smoothly. I had a very positive experience, and I appreciated the service and the contact from customer service. King of the Road has good customer service, and I would use them in the future if I had a need.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I normally do not write reviews but feel compelled to provide this one. I recently transported a WWII Willys Jeep (non-running) from NY to FL. Sorting through the various companies that offered their trucking services seemed monumental and almost overwhelming. Reading through the reviews of numerous companies I found King of the Road. I further found that they seemed to have the best overall ratings and satisfaction from previous customers. It was a leap of faith on my part when I contacted King of the Road to ship my vehicle.

Fortunately, my first contact was with representative Marc **. Marc was extremely professional and courteous in all my dealings with him. He gave me a quote, completed a contract and started looking for a driver. Due to the fact that my vehicle was not in running condition it was difficult to get it shipped. Marc went the extra mile to ensure that he found a driver and the Jeep was shipped soon after. Marc kept me informed every step of the way.

The driver who arrived in NY to transport the vehicle was pleasant and loaded the Jeep carefully and quickly onto the transport. The Jeep arrived in FL the very next day, one day ahead of schedule, in the same condition as it was when it left NY. King of the Road came through on everything that they promised and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and flawlessly the entire experience happened. Marc was easy to deal with and provided a great shipping experience for me. I would highly recommend King of the Road and Marc ** to anyone. Awesome from start to finish, extremely satisfied customer.

King of the Road Transport response

Hello Kevin, thank you so much for such a nice review. I am glad that it worked out. You already had quite a lot in your mind but the Jeep who belonged to your late father now is with your son and he will be able to restore it as he wanted. Best of luck and thank you so much! If you or anyone who needs our services do not hesitate to refer them to me. 954 780 8690 - marc@kingoftheroadtransport.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about King of the Road Transport?

Original review: June 11, 2019

For a company that's business is to help people move you'd think they'd be aware of timezones. I live in Hawaii and it's stated that I live in Hawaii on my quote and yet I receive calls about if I want to ship my car at 5:30 in the morning, not once but TWICE. I will not be using this service to ship my car because I do not appreciate being woken up by a company that doesn't bother to check the timezone of people they're trying to make sales to.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

We sold a vehicle to a family member and we were shipping it from New Jersey back to California where she lives. We chose to go with King of the Road Transport based on reviews and ratings that we had been able to see online. The initial request was sent out online, and then everything was set up via phone conversations and e-mails. The King of the Road Transport customer service reps were very helpful. The estimate that they provided didn’t vary from the first time we contacted them to the end results. So there was consistency there and no surprises. They made the process seamless. King of the Road Transport made it a very easy process when it was overwhelming to go out there and contacted through all those brokers that attacked us. We would recommend going directly through them. Everything was clear, and it was insured.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My vehicle was at my sister’s place and I needed to get it back to my house. I got a quote online from King of the Road Transport and then I called them. They give me a good price and they explained everything that I had to do. They sent me a form that I had to sign and then I returned it to them. Then I had to pay for the shipment and that was it. Dealing with their customer service was very good. They sent me an e-mail and even a text message. They also called me when they picked up my car. The driver also called me when he was at my sister’s house and then when he was on his way here. When the vehicle got here, it was in a perfect state. I was happy with the service. You should definitely get the service. It’s good and fast.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My daughter had taken a car down to Georgia and was gonna keep it, but then she realized she would have to register down there, and it was costing too much money. So we had to take the car back to California again. We used King of the Road Transport to do so and we had a great experience. Just by looking at their website, it sounded like they're a company that had been around for a while and was reputable. Their price was also a lot better than that of other companies. Then, setting up the service, I talked to somebody in person and they were helpful and friendly. They were really good and I'd tell friends that it's a company worth using.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed my car and I called King of the Road. We talked about how they ship the car and the pricing. We also talked who does what. All I cared about was how they were gonna take care of the car, the price and getting it there safely and they were the most conscientious about the car and the price. I got some emails and a live person, and their person coordinated the whole move. Moreover, I did the online quote and I also called and got the verbal because I wanted to know whether the car was going to be tarped or inside or outside of the carrier. All in all, I had nothing but great service from their people so I would use King of the Road again if I had to transport a vehicle. I would also tell my friends to use them.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

We gave our Nissan Murano to another member of our family as a gift. We were shipping it and chose the King of the Road because of the pricing. Also, they were always reachable and they were able to work with us with our schedule to get the vehicle on the move. We had an issue at the departure in terms of trying to get somebody to pick it up, so we tried some alternative departure cities and that we got a hit pretty easily. They were able to type on the computer and do the various searches and stuff and worked out great. Also, anytime there was a status change, I always got a phone call and the rep was easy to reach whenever I called. The transport took roughly a week and it was from Vegas to Connecticut so that was quick. The car was dirty when it arrived but I get it. They moved it over 2,000 miles. It was an awesome experience. We just had a car in transit this week and we used King of the Road again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I had to move because of my job and I chose King of the Road for their price and the way they explained everything. Their online quote was competitive and prompt. I was told they could renegotiate with the drivers to bring the quote down a bit but that wasn’t done. Nonetheless, the customer service rep I spoke with was very good. She explained everything nicely and in detail how the shipping would happen because it was the first time I was using the service from any shipper, especially for the cars. The movers, Umbrella Transport, was professional and they delivered on the day they promised. The whole process took about a week. King of the Road is the broker service and they got me a good shipper. Maybe they can rethink about their commissions just to reduce the cost a bit. Overall, I had a very nice experience with them.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I bought a vehicle at the auction in Kokomo, Indiana. King of the Road is a wonderful company. I'm a second time user and they are awesome. It was a great experience interacting with their reps. They kept their word and they were very responsive. The quote that I was provided was identical with what I had to pay in the end and the vehicle arrived exactly as described. I'd tell others to use King of the Road too.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I live on the big island of Hawaii. I am very satisfied with the customer service and communication throughout the whole process. I did research, read reviews, called and spoke to several different auto transport companies. I decided on King of the Road. Their website looked professional and informative. From the initial contact and quote to setting up time, date and port, Claire and her team really made sure I was being informed every step of the way. When I needed a question answered or checking on status of what to do or expect during each process, Claire, Nadia, Jessica and the rest of the King of the Road team made sure everyone was conveying the most updated and correct information to me.

They helped find the most cost effective and most way to transport and ship my vehicle. The “icing on the cake” of this whole process was that my vehicle arrived to the Hilo port about week earlier than expected. They even did a follow up call just to check if I received the vehicle in the same condition it went on the auto transport in San Diego! Mahalo, again, King of the Road Transport for making customer service and investment care a high priority!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We needed a vehicle shipped from Florida to New York. I went online and different companies called me thereafter. We chose one which happened to be King of the Road and we were alright with the quote they gave to us. Their reps were really kind and everything went well with the move. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I was moving and was shipping my vehicle from Ventura town, California to Kansas City. I asked several people and somebody recommended King of the Road to me. I called them and the price was right. What I was quoted and what it ended up paying was the same. The transport organizer was very nice and very cordial. I had to call her back about some questions and the first time I called, she wasn't in. I left a message and she returned the call promptly. The experience was great. When my vehicle arrived, everything was fine and in order. The vendor that they've used to move my vehicle was very nice, very cordial and very communicative. It was a good experience as well. I would definitely recommend King of the Road to somebody else.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My experience with King of the Road was very positive. I was getting my car to my daughter who lives in California. I looked up a number of reviews on a few different transport companies and when I asked for a quote, the email that King of the Road sent me was straightforward. It seemed like it was gonna be easy to book with them and they didn’t send me 25 emails trying to get me to book with them. They were easy to schedule and book with, and they kept in communication with me the entire time. The driver was great. I live in an apartment complex and he met me in a Walmart parking lot next to my complex. And then, he drove me back to my apartment and everything went very smoothly.

Their reps were very polite and friendly. I have a job where I can't have my cellphone with me in my office so they were really flexible about calling my desk phone and emailing me. We were trying to set up the time and they were really good about giving me a ballpark of when the driver was gonna arrive. They kept in touch with me and emailed me at work as to how far out the driver was. In the end, I paid exactly what the quote was and the vehicle was in the exact same condition it was in when it left.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was very nervous about shipping my vehicle from Hawaii to Arkansas because I have never done this before. Marc contacted me and gave me all the information I needed to make a decision to go with King of the Road. He was available to answer my questions everytime I emailed or called. Also, Alex in customer service was wonderful! I was kept informed of my vehicles movements from the day it was dropped off at the port in Oahu until it reached my home. The car arrived on time and in great condition. I will definitely be using and recommending this company if the need arises in the future. Thanks again for a job well done!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I got relocated for a new job and I needed to ship my vehicle. Jessica, the person I interacted with at King of the Road, was good. I liked how she explained and the way she said things straight. Yohan, the driver, was super good too. Both of them were super amazing. They took care of me. I had offers from five companies that had about the same rate but Jessica got me a good rate, which was at par with the others. The vehicle was the same when it arrived and they had delivered it exactly at the time I wanted. So far, it has been working good. I would definitely recommend King of the Road.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I live in New York and my vehicle was in Texas. I looked at a couple of companies to ship it and King of the Road Transport seemed to be the most efficient as far as what I was trying to do, time-wise. As soon as I contacted them, they sent me a quote via email. The quote was reasonable and the next day, the vehicle was picked up. The rep gave me all the information I needed. I had steady contact with the drivers as far as once the vehicle was picked up, en route, and then on the delivery itself. It took five days for the vehicle to get here and the timing was perfect. Everything worked out great and I would recommend them. They were completely trustworthy and very reliable.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I have a car that I moved every summer and winter and I’ve used King of the Road several times to broker me a deal. I was extremely happy with Spade Transportation. They did a fine job and they were communicative. Once I had the driver and the information with them, everything was great. However, the King of the Road part of it was a little less than optimal. The manager was very competent but the agent who was handling me was scrambled. The woman would not call nor email me back, and I would have to call and get the supervisor who would take care of everything. I was not happy with them because I was trying to get a deal done and the woman was not professional. It would be better if you got a different person to help you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I bought a vehicle from a dealer in Houston and I stayed in Midland so, I needed someone to ship it over to me. My friend is into the car business and he’s been using King of the Road Transport for a while. He told me they are reliable, so he introduced me to them and they were good. I got the quote by phone and the rep was nice, respectful and patient. She did very well. She answered all of my questions and when we had problems, she was able to resolve them. The driver was supposed to deliver it on a Monday, but it came on Sunday. I was surprised and I was happy with it. King of the Road was great and I would refer friends.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was relocating my father to San Diego and I was recommended King of the Road Transport by my cousins who used them several times. I called for a quote and I had an excellent interaction with the reps. They were very accommodating and constantly checked with me every week to make sure that we were still on track for the transport. I got my car in a week. The driver drove it right into my driveway. He was perfect. It was a great experience with King of the Road. They were competitively-priced and provided excellent service. I would use them again and I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

King of the Road told me a better price and the representative whom I worked with there was knowledgeable and provided more information. I decided to go through them when I was moving to a different place and got a good quote. I recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

My vehicle broke down in Spokane, Washington as it had caught fire. I had to have it shipped once it was fixed. I used the quote calculator of King of the Road and it said that someone would get in touch with me, so I waited for their call. I was fine with the price that they gave seeing as far as they had to come. Also, the agents whom I worked with handled business well. They were kind and they knew what they were talking about. I'd use this company's services again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I relocated from New York to South Carolina. I explored four transport companies and contacted three of them. Then I decided on King of the Road because of their price. It was great dealing with King of the Road's customer service. The individuals were pleasant and informative. They pretty much kept me informed and up-to-date of the progress as far as relocation of the vehicle down here. The pickup and delivery of the vehicle also went smoothly. When it came time for delivery, the driver contacted me. He told me when he'd be at the point for delivery and he was a little bit early.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We were moving from Connecticut to Indiana. King of the Road happened to pop up online and we decided to go with them. Our experience with them went very well and the quote they gave us was the same as the amount we paid. It was a good price. We dealt with Mark and he kept us up-to-date about everything. He got us in touch with the driver and the driver called us a couple of times. The delivery took two days and the driver was right on schedule. He was also very friendly and very polite. He got the car out here on time and it worked out better than the rest of my transportation. So, everything was good.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Originally I was going to go with another company until King of the Road got a hold of me. They researched the other company and let me know that their BBB rating was much lower than theirs. On BBB King of the Road is A+. The driver they set to pick up my vehicle was professional and kept in contact all the way to the destination. He put air in my tires and my car got there really fast. Couldn't be happier with King of the Road and driver Gail.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I purchased a new vehicle and was transferring it from Vermont to Missouri. King of the Road had a very good rating and they seemed very reliable after talking to them. They were very upfront and expedient with getting the job done. Their transport organizer was very informative as to how the procedure works and we had a very good interaction. The initial quote they gave was a very legitimate one and it did not change. The driver was very professional and provided excellent service. It took 4 days to transport the vehicle. He kept us informed of when he was coming, where he was and when he dropped the vehicle off. King of the Road is very honest with new customers. They actually tell you what's going on so you can understand the procedure.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Our daughter was moving from Hawaii to Austin and we set up a transport for her. I Googled transport and King of the Road had good reviews but I had a good feeling once I actually talked to the customer service person. They weren’t hounding me and calling back and they were very friendly. Their reps answered all my questions and gave us a quote. Also, any time I had a question, I could call and they even knew my name when they answered the phone. They tried to help explain to me what port it would be going out of and they went through the transport from Hawaii to LA with me online with maps. They ship only on certain days and if our daughter had waited a couple of days, it would have put it back for a whole another week just because of the timeline that matched. They helped me understand that.

My daughter works downtown in Austin. It's a very busy street and the driver put her car in the middle of that street with her hazards on because there was nowhere for them to park that day. We knew it would be hard for them to do that. She went out and paid them, but it kinda made her a little bit nervous because everyone was honking at her. She hadn’t worked with her hazard lights in a while, and she didn’t really know how to turn those off. But that was the only glitch. They were very nice and they were trying to get the car closest to her work because she was working at the time. This was our second time to use them and everything was great.

King of the Road Transport Company Information