toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Matt,

I am very pleased to see such a wonderful review of our services. If you or anyone you know would like to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1(800) 955-0644 ext 310.

Christian Mandarino

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Very pleased with the customer service! The driver was great and took good care of my cars. He went out of the way to make sure that they were handled carefully. Very impressed! Frequent updates were provided when necessary. Stress-free experience! Would use them again in the blink of an eye! Christiam ** is the agent I worked with. Super professional! Thank you!

Hi Douglas,

I am so pleased to read your review! It was a pleasure working with you and if you or anyone you know would like to ship another vehicle please let me know at 1 (800) 955 0644 ext 302.

Bill McNabb

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I purchased a truck and had it shipped home. I talked to someone at King of the Road who seemed to have his act together more than anybody else I've spoken to, and the rate was pretty much right off what he told me. They had a very friendly team, I felt comfortable, and they got me done. They followed up on a daily basis or every other day too, and sent results, which was what I was expecting. They're professional and I'd recommend them.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience. Its unfortunate that your parents had to wait due to poor communication from the carrier. We always try and provide updates, but please keep in mind that these drivers spend many hours on the road driving big pieces of equipment and are not always available. Thank you again for your understanding in this and if you or anyone you know would like to ship a car have them call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 336.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I was shipping my Sedan from Portland to Reno. I checked the reviews online and then I used King of the Road Transport. Their quote was fair compared to the rest. The scheduling person was great and I was even texting him. The driver’s communication was nice enough, however, it was very inconsistent. We’re talking to both the driver and his dispatch. They’d say one thing, then they wouldn’t show up and then they’d say another thing. But we finally got the car. My mom and dad were waiting around all day for it and it came two days later which was real rough. Overall, it was better than it could have been.

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We always strive to choose companies that believe in providing the same quality of service as we do. If you or anyone you know would like to ship another car please feel free to contact me at 1 (800) 955-0644 ext 305.

Mike Castro

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I had my car shipped from Lehigh, FL to East Stroudsburg, PA. The quote was very responsible and the truck company hired, Jana Trucking was fabulous! It did take some time to find a trucker but, I was in no hurry especially not to risk quality of service. They made sure they hired a person with 5 star service with no history of accident, negative review, or damage to transferred goods. I am very happy and the trucker was so kind as was the customer service received from King of the Road. Thank you!!!

Thank you David!!

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about our services. If you or anyone you know needs to ship another vehicle please feel free to contact me at 1 (800) 955-0644 ext .335

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

We are glad we choose King of the Road when we decided to transport our vehicle cross-country. They were very professional and kept us informed from before the vehicle was picked up until after it was delivered. They wanted to make sure they did everything we were expecting. The price was very reasonable and the driver who picked up the vehicle was very professional. All in all, this was a great experience. If we ever transport another vehicle, we will definitely choose King of the Road.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about King of the Road Transport?

King of the Road Transport

Thank you for such a nice review Maria!!

It was very nice speaking with you and I am so happy we were able to get everything done so smoothly. If you ever need to ship a car again please feel free to contact me at 1 800 955-0644 ext 306.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

When I needed to ship a Toyota Corolla 2000, I went online, read the reviews, and chose King of the Road Transport. I called them and everything was perfect. The guy was so polite. He was a gentleman and I don’t have any complaints. They had to pick up the car on New Year’s Eve and when they’re getting close, I got a call from them to let me know around what time they're going to be around in the house. I was completely satisfied with the service and any time that I contacted them or they contacted me it was great because they explained everything to me.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for posting such a nice review of our services. If we can ever assist you or someone you know in shipping a car please dont hesitate to call me at 1 800 955-0644 ext 335.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We moved cross country and due to weather we didn’t feel comfortable towing the second car behind our RV as we drove. I got a lot of reviews searching on ConsumerAffairs and BBB’s website before I picked someone to call and out of those, King of the Road had one of the more reasonable prices so we had them ship our car. The customer service representative was generally good. However, they didn’t note down the phone numbers correctly, but they had the pickup address correct. We were able to get everything resolved and they lived up to every expectation that I had. The car was good and the delivery went fine. Everything was normal. They're very good at keeping me informed and I would recommend them to someone else.

Hi Juwan,

I'm glad we were able to work everything out in order to get your uncles car to you. If you or anyone you know needs to ship another vehicle please dont hesitate to call 1 800 955-0644 ext 306

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

My uncle who had passed left me a car and I have to ship it. During that time, King of the Road was the cheapest. I spoke to Claire and she was nice. She had an accent but I understood her. King of the Road provided a good service and the car was shipped fast.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Peter,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication from our company during pickup. However, I feel that some of the facts of this order have been omitted. The pick up of this vehicle was done over Thanksgiving weekend and as such our offices were closed on the day the vehicle was scheduled to be picked up. I understand the frustration that comes with gaps in communication but please keep in mind that we are dealing with very large trucks picking up and delivering multiple vehicles a day. It would also seem to me that the star rating is a little unfair given that Peter was fine and happy with every other part of the transport other than the delay in picking up the vehicle over Thanksgiving weekend. We are always appreciative of constructive criticism however it would seem that these circumstances were out of our control. If Peter or anyone else would like to talk about this or other questions and concerns please feel free to call me at 1 800 955-0644 ext 113.

Jeremias Thuesen

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

We had a Mini Cooper that we temporarily stored at my son's house in Tennessee. We moved to San Francisco and wanted to take the vehicle with us, so we needed to get it shipped there. We were looking for a carrier and reached out to quite a few, and then somehow managed to find out about King of the Road Transport. When I reached out to them, I liked the person that I talked to. He seemed sincere and wasn't pushy. Some of the other companies were looking for me to commit right away and there were all sorts of hidden fees, things involved, and warnings online that the price would be up 10%-15% from what they quote. But everything seemed to be much lowered and reviews were pretty good, so King of the Road Transport looked like a solid choice.

I called up, gave them the information, and waited for a number on the phone. Most of the contact was done online. Initially, I was very happy. Everything was good. Somebody called me the week that it was supposed to leave and told me that it was scheduled. We hoped it would be picked up on the Monday morning. They said that the driver would be there to pick it up on the Friday earlier than that before the weekend, which wasn’t ideal for us because we were going back to Tennessee and wanted to use the vehicle for the weekend, but I said it was okay since I knew they had to schedule the trucks.

We made plans to be home on Friday for the pickup, but we didn’t hear anything after that. I began to get concerned on Friday morning when they were going to show up. We contacted them and were told that it wasn’t going to be Friday. It was going to be Saturday instead, which blew our plans for the day. Then when Saturday came around and we called, they said it wasn’t going to be Saturday. It was going to be Sunday. So we wasted a lot of time in the end waiting, and nobody contacted us proactively to say that the estimated date wasn’t going to be met and what the new date was. They said it would be some time on Sunday but they'd give us notice.

The next problem we had was that my son and I went to see a movie and we thought it was safe because we hadn't heard anything. I turned my phone off in the movie theater, and when I came out of the movie theater, there were frantic messages from the truck driver saying, “Where are you? We've come to pick your car up, and we can't get a hold of you.” I got a bit mad at that point.

I called King of the Road and complained. I said that was ridiculous. I was waiting for two days and they said they'd give me notice, then all of a sudden, in the two hours in the last three days that I wasn’t available, I get a call and I'm almost getting yelled at for not being home for them to pick my vehicle up. The driver came around and I let my wife take care of it because I was still pretty mad at that time. It went backwards and forwards a few times, trying to figure out when he could pick it up and everything else. I wasn’t too happy with the driver at that time, but they did pick the car up eventually on the Sunday, and ultimately, it was okay for us. It gave us a few more days to drive it, but it didn’t mean that we wasted time sitting at home, waiting for a driver that was never going to show up.

He then called a couple of times when he was on the way, to let me know the schedule and when he would be arriving. It was a midweek day, Tuesday or Wednesday, and I said that was good. I got some advanced notice. Then he called to say he was only about an hour out. So at that point, I left home and walked down to the meeting point, but didn’t realize that he was coming up on the east side of the San Francisco Bay area and was going to get stuck in traffic on the Bay Bridge. He called me 10 minutes after he was supposed to be at the meeting point and said he was still stuck on the Bay Bridge and would probably be another hour. I had to stand up in the street corner for 45 minutes to an hour. If he told me that was the way he was coming, I would've known that he's not going to make it in an hour because that’s the way I come home from work, and I came home early to avoid that traffic.

Communication was not great in terms of telling me an estimate of the time the driver would be at the pickup point, and it was not the best neighborhood in San Francisco either. But he was a nice guy. He's Russian. His English was not very good, so there was a little bit of a communication problem with him to get things sorted out, but he drove the car off carefully and turned it around for me because it was heading the wrong direction of the truck and was on a one-way street. I pulled off and there were no problems. The car was not damaged and was delivered successfully.

I was frustrated and disappointed with the level of communication on schedule changes and not giving me a reasonable estimate of when to be there for pickup, but ultimately, I was happy with the car being delivered successfully in a reasonable time frame without any damage and any problems. Also, the money was exactly what they said it would be. There were no surprises. I gave them cash, and we were good.

Hey Ronnie!!!

Thanks for writing such a great review!! If you or anyone you know needs to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 303.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I made my reservation with King of the Road Transport over the phone and the person whom I’ve talked to was excellent. I had no problem with the drivers, as well. They were great, very responsive and on time. The quote I was given was very fair, too. I had a great experience and was very satisfied. We'll use them again.

Hi Zach!

Thanks for using us to ship your vehicle. If you or anyone else you know needs ot ship a car give us a call at 1 800 955-0644 ext 113.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I was moving and I did a general quote online. King of the Road Transport had a price that was lower than others. Their customer service was good and I had a pretty decent and continuous contact with Alex. He kept me in the loop from day one, would call me and give me updates. I didn't like, though, that I didn't know who was going to transport my car and when it was getting picked it up until the day before. But the driver was friendly and he told me exactly what he was going to do before he did it. He was on-time and was pretty good. There was minimum interaction. The overall experience was straightforward.

Hi Tremain!

THank you for posting a review about our services! If you or anyone you know would like to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 336.

Max Sheppard

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

King of the Road was the first one that popped up when I searched on Google. I made reservations over the phone and the customer service rep was great. The quote I got was fair as well.

Hi Richard!

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review!! If you ever have the need to ship another vehicle please dont hesitate to call me at 1 800 955-0644 ext 303.

JD Mickle

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

We needed an auto transport company to ship our vehicle to Arizona where my grandniece is going to school and trying to work two jobs. When her car broke down, my wife and I set the car out to her so she'd have transportation back and forth to work and school. When King of the Road Transport responded, everything sounded very well. They were also courteous, prompt and professional. The pricing and scheduling were explained. Our location would be a premier pickup because we're on south of Detroit and would be an easier pickup for the businesses. They loaded the car, got the paperwork signed, and on the way they went. It was delivered on the same day right to the door in Arizona. King of the Road Transport has exceeded all my expectations.

Hi Jason!

Thank you for posting a review about our services! If we can assist you in shipping another car in the future please dont hesitate to call us at 1800 955-0644 ext 113.

Jeremias Thuesen

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

I was moving and King of the Road Transport was one of the cheapest and seemed more honest than the other people that I've talked to and so I went with them. Their online quote calculator was fairly reasonable. The customer service reacted fairly quickly when I called and they answered the questions I had.

Hi Omni,

Thank you for the wonderful review! If you have the need to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 335.

Carol Gondra

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

My husband got deployed and I had to move to Michigan and our car was in Kansas. I don't have my license yet so, I had to get our vehicle transported. I used the online quote calculator of King of the Road and the quote was one of the cheapest I had gotten, so I was happy with it. I didn't feel like I was pressured to hurry and give answers when I used their online calculator and it was easy. They answered my quote really quickly and they called and gave me a really good deal. They also let me know if anything was changing as the transport was going on. The reps were also nice, helpful and weren't too overbearing. They weren't calling all the time, because that's the problem I've had with a bunch of transporters, they're still calling me. But with King of the Road, it was really easy to talk to them and probably the best service I've gotten. If I have to transport my vehicle again, I'll go with them.

King of the Road Transport

Thanks for the review Scott!! If you or anyone you know needs to ship another vehicle please let me know at 1800 955-0644 ext 335.

Sincerely

Carol Gondra

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I bought a car out of state and I needed it shipped. King of the Road got back to me quickly and their price is good. They were great in communicating with me and they did exactly they said they would do. The company that shipped the vehicle did great too and the driver was fantastic.

Hi Thomas!

Im glad we were able to get your vehicle to you!! If you or anyone you know would like to ship a vehicle please give me a call at 1800 955-0644 ext 305

Mike Castro

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

My vehicle was far away so I needed to ship it. King of the Road Transport gave me the best price and it was a great service. Everything went great from scheduling my transport until now. They were friendly, helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the service I got from them.

Hi William,

I am glad we were able to work out everything to meet your schedule. If you or anyone you know needs to ship a car please have them call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 307.

Erik Roswell

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I had a military move so I need to ship my vehicle. King of the Road Transport was very professional in terms of how they sound and present their company and their price was a little bit cheaper. There was no hassle and no pressure talking with their rep. Only one of my phone calls were missed because the guy I spoke to was on the line with someone else. But as soon as he was done, he called me right back.

There was a mix up right before the vehicle was shipped. Someone from King of the Road called and told me that my vehicle was going to be picked up right away. I was still at work and the timeline that I gave them wasn't for that day. He immediately put me through to the guy who's supposed to transport the vehicle, and the guy told me that he was waiting on it to get dispatched or released. Right then and there, I called back but the guy I dealt with throughout that time was unavailable. So I spoke to a lady, and she was like, "Oh, I'm sorry. We'll go ahead and clear all that up." She went ahead and coordinated it to where it was going to a better timeline. Everything was fixed quickly and effectively.

Hi Marsha!!

I really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us! it was wonderful working with you and if you need another vehicle shipped please feel free to contact me at 1800 955-0644 ext 303.

JD Mickle

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

We purchased a vehicle in Chicago, and we needed shipping for it. We used King of the Road Transport since they had a lot of good reviews. JD took care of business and it was very good. He gave us all the information. One of his other employees followed through also. They came through with everything that they said that they would do. They were easy to talk to and did a good job. I got my vehicle here with no problems. I'm very happy with their service, and if I ever had to use them again, I would.

Hi Mary!

Thank you for posting such a nice review about us! If you or anyone you know needs to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 113.

Jeremias Thuesen

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

We were delivering a gift, and we used King of the Road Transport since they were the most professional among the other companies we looked at. I did some web research and I mistakenly replied to one of those auto shipper websites, and in doing so, I input my phone number, email, etcetera, and was bombarded with many calls by many companies. Some of them were aggressive. To help me make my decision, I looked at BBB's website. All of the people who were contacting me were getting very poor ratings. I then searched for the top ten companies and King of the Road came up.

I went to their website, which I couldn't navigate on my computer, so I called them instead. They were responsive, took my call, and described the process. They were really good in terms of educating me and said they will get me a quote. In fact, I received quotes from them and four other companies and they seem to be the most reasonable, and I really connected with the gentleman who was there. Everything was smooth sailing. They were able to deliver and met the original window that I had asked for. My experience was efficient, professional and friendly. King of the Road is a really good, responsive, helpful, and consumer-oriented firm. They are great to do business with.

Hi Kerri!

This is such a wonderful review and I wanted to thank you for being so patient and understanding. It was pleasure working with you and if you ever need to ship another car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 336.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I had to ship my vehicle from Massachusetts to Florida because I live in Massachusetts and in Florida as well, and I was in Florida in the winter. I used King of the Road because of their customer service. I had chosen the top three transport companies, and I called all three. All three companies that I looked at had about the same rating and reviews. The initial conversation that I had with the rep of King of the Road was why I chose them, because the other two gentlemen I spoke to who also gave me quotes weren't as accommodating. Although the rep of King of the Road who helped me was new and there were a lot of things he wasn't aware of, he was very upfront about saying, "I'm not sure, but I'll get back to you," and he told me that he was new and still learning. Whenever I asked something, he followed up on it, and said he would find out, get the information, and call me back right away.

I talked a few times on the phone with the customer service reps, and they were very consistent in getting back to me right away. Once I had the quote, they expedited the whole process. I didn't have to be in Florida soon, but when I called and let them know that I was ready to go, they made sure that everything was in place and there wasn't any change in the price from the quote that they gave me initially. Once they told me that there was going to be a pickup, the pickup was on time. They said the transport of my vehicle would probably take a few days, but it was there within 24 hours because the guy drove right through.

Their customer service is very good. King of the Road and the other transport companies are like brokers, and a lot of the reviewers said that once the car was scheduled for transport, they didn't hear from nor couldn't get through to Customer Service. In contrast, at King of the Road, I was informed and had the cell phone numbers of several of the people in Customer Service, so that made a big difference. The gentleman I worked with gave me the name of the actual contact who was in a different department. All in all, the service was effortless and exceeded my expectations.

Hi Erika!

Thank you for being understanding about the scheduling during the holidays! If you or anyone you know needs to ship a car please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 335.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I was moving my family member from one state to another and needed to ship a vehicle. I went with King of the Road Transport based on the feedback listed online and their accreditation. Obtaining a price range independently without having to provide any personal information was very useful and easy and also part of the decision. The price came up being a little more than what we were quoted, but that was understandable because it was over the holiday and there were schedule complications and shortage of drivers. Also because of the holidays, they had to wait as far as the scheduling. It took a little while, but they called and maintained good communications throughout the process. The service was very professional and customer-friendly and there was an ease with it. It was a very positive experience so I would recommend them to other folks if I needed to.

Hi Cindy!

Thank you for posting such a great review about our services! If you need to ship another car just give me a call at 1800 955-0644 ext 303!

JD Mickle

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I was moving back to Florida, so I needed shipping for my car. I used King of the Road Transport again. Someone recommended them to me and I used them in the past. I used their online calculator and I didn't have to place any private information. It was helpful, very straightforward and the quote I was given worked out. It was a fair price, and in fact, that's one of the reasons I decided to go with them as well.

The driver was very friendly and he explained everything very thoroughly. There was a little confusion with the pickup date, but once everything got established, it was very good. Their rep kept in contact and made sure everything was going smoothly. Even when there was a confusion, he texted and called me. He made sure that if I had any questions, he would try his best to solve any problem that was going on. Thankfully, it worked out and my car got here actually sooner than I expect it to be. It was a great experience. If I had to move or transport my car again, I would definitely choose this company.

Hi Tony!

Thanks for leaving a detailed review about the shipping process! I really appreciate that you took the time to do so! Please feel free to call me again if you need to ship another car! 1800 955-0644 ext 302.

Bill McNabb

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I had bought a car in Oklahoma and I live in Florida so I needed to ship the vehicle. I needed somebody that was bonded and insured. King of the Road said they were and the guy we talked to was nice and he spoke clearly, and in English. I felt comfortable doing business with him. I had lower quotes but the gentleman sounded reasonable. I understood I was gonna give a 100 bucks or 150 bucks and he's going to farm it out and I'm okay with that. I just wanted the car here in one piece and in a timely fashion.

The carrier driver didn't speak English. He gave me the key, there was no paperwork from the car but that wasn't him. I just gave him the cash and he was happy. It was rainy miserable day and he did a good job. They were responsive and they picked the car up and delivered it in a timely fashion so I was a happy customer. The experience was easy, fast and fair priced.

Hi Anthonia!

Thank you for posting such a nice review! If you or anyone you know needs to ship another vehicle please dont hesitate to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 336.

Max Sheppard

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I was giving the car away to my parents. I looked online for the reviews and King of the Road had good ones. The one guy I talked to was persistent at calling me back. I then called to schedule the appointment and he walked me through everything that I need. I wish they arrived a bit sooner, but that's okay. It was overall a smooth process.

Hi Chad!

Thanks for the recommendation! I always appreciate when people take the time to write about their experience!! If you need assistance with another vehicle please feel free to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 302.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

King of the Road was tied for the lowest cost with another company but it was the communication that made me choose them. I was able to text back and forth with them. That way I could take care of things while I was at work. Everything went very smooth with the guy I initially spoke with. He was very helpful, and always had an answer. King of the Road has been very easy to work with and are highly recommended and I'd definitely use them again.

Hi Shamica!

What a wonderful review! Thank you Shamica!! if you or anyone you know would like to ship a car please dont hesitate to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 306.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I was very anxious about getting my car shipped because I tried to get it done through other companies but Claire from King of the Road was amazing. She explained everything thoroughly, gave me a good price quote, and it all lined smooth. She was able to give me all the information that I needed right upfront to make me feel okay. They called me and said that the car had been dispatched and they asked if they could get the car picked up on Monday instead of Sunday. I told them that was fine. They called me Monday morning and said they were 30 minutes out so I met them and they picked it up. While I was waiting on it to get delivered, I got a phone call for the update and then the date of delivery which was also within the guaranteed time. They called me and let me know they were two hours out, and we paid. I was completely satisfied with the service.

Hi Eric!

Thanks for choosing us to ship your 71 Beetle! If you need to shipping something in the future please dont hesitate to call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 302.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I was shipping my old Volkswagen from Memphis to Fort Myers, Florida. After I read some reviews on the Better Business Bureau and etcetera, I called King of the Road Transport. I talked to two different people and they were great, informative, and contacted me right all the time. Then they had somebody on its way the next day. It was a good experience. They're fast, reliable and have a smooth transaction.

Hi Trent!

Thank you for the wonderful review! Let me know if you or any other family members need a car shipped! We also offer military discounts so let your buds on base know! You can call me at 1800 955-0644 ext 306.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I'm in the military and I needed my vehicle shipped from home to my base. I used King of the Road Transport, whom I have heard from one of my family members, to transport my vehicle. The quote I was given was good and less than I expected. It also feels a little more secure and easier obtaining a price range independently. The customer service representatives were nice, respectable and helpful, as well. Their response was good and they let me in on everything going on. It was quick, easy and reliable with King of the Road.

Hi Lourel,

I am glad we were able to schedule your transport to your satisfaction. Federal law requires all vehicles be empty of personal items while being transported. However, most carriers will allow up to 100lbs of items in the trunk. It is up to each driver to decide for themselves what they are willing to take. Feel free to call us to talk about it at 1800 955-0644 ext 337.

Thanks,

Marc Turbiner

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I was moving from Florida to California and got King of the Road to transport my car. I checked a few other places and their price was better. The customer service reps were wonderful. The car got here a lot sooner than I expected. They told me that it would get here in one week, but it got here a few days earlier, and that was really good. The guy who came to deliver my car also called ahead of time and called again when he was just a few couple of hours out.

The only thing is I had to pay more than the initial quote because of the stuff that I had put in my car. They had told me before that I could put up to 100 pounds in my car, but when the guy came to pick it up, he said that I could only put in up to 50 pounds. The original guy that came couldn't take the car because it had too much stuff in it, but he called someone else and asked if they would take it. The next carrier agreed to ship my car, but I had to pay an extra $200. Apart from that, however, everything worked out well and it was a good experience. On the whole, they were good, reliable, and very professional.

King of the Road Transport Company Profile