4.70/5

Ship Your Car

King of the Road Transport

Whether you are moving permanently or find yourself in an unexpected extended stay situation, King of the Road Transport can help get you mobile again.

King of the Road Transport provides automotive shipping services door-to-door all across the country. Not only do we ship just cars, we can also arrange for shipment of your prized motorcycle or beloved boat. No move is too large or too small. Contact us today to get your next auto transport moving quote.

View More View More

Ship Your Car

King of the Road Transport Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

I was moving across the country and I used King of the Road's online quote calculator. I found them to be cheaper and went with them. The move took about two to three weeks and everything went fine.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I was doing a military transport. I called King of the Road Transport and theirs was the best quote I had gotten out of all the people I called. I also used them three years ago. Their reps were very professional and they quoted me well. It was very detailed. My vehicle was in good condition when I got it.

Original review: July 21, 2019

We were buying a car and we managed to find one a few states over. We didn't wanna make the trip ourselves so we got the car shipped. It was gonna be from Chicago to New Jersey. I had friends who used King of the Road beforehand and they recommended it because they are closed transport so the car won’t get too damaged on the way. They had a decent rate too which was nice. Other companies were overcharging for the distance.

Customer service was really useful. I got in contact with one agent. I explained the distance and pick-up time. We set the time up. The seller brought the car to one location. Kind of the Road coordinated with the seller as well. They reached out to him and everyone seemed to go away happy. I was told I would supposedly get my car in five days but they managed to get here in three which was kinda nice. There were no damages to the car although it was a bit dusty. But that's what you expect from transporting it. We paid the quote King of the Road provided too. They were spot-on.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I have a house over on Maui. I needed my car over there and used King of the Road Transport for the price. The people I talked to on the phone seemed like they really had it together. My interactions with the rep and the delivery went perfectly. I like the experience so much that I'm thinking about shipping another car as time goes on.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was buying a vehicle and I looked for a broker in South Florida. Though King of the Road had some bad reviews, they had some good reviews. I went with them and getting a quote as well as service was very easy. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy with their service. They did a good job transporting my vehicle and it arrived in good shape.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about King of the Road Transport?

Original review: July 16, 2019

My son lives in the Los Angeles area, and I bought a new vehicle, and he wanted the pickup transported to him. King of the Road gave me the best price and they met our requirements as to pick up and delivery. They got there a day before they said they were going to. They were excellent.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I searched the internet for transport companies and found good reviews on King of the Road. I contacted them and they gave me a good estimate. I had a very good experience with their rep and the driver was professional, well-dressed and did a good job.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I was shipping a vehicle for my daughter. I went with King of the Road because of the price and they were quick in answering my stuff. The vehicle got there safe and got there at the timeframe they told me it would. They picked it up at the same time. I didn't have any issues. I was very satisfied.

Original review: June 11, 2019

For a company that's business is to help people move you'd think they'd be aware of timezones. I live in Hawaii and it's stated that I live in Hawaii on my quote and yet I receive calls about if I want to ship my car at 5:30 in the morning, not once but TWICE. I will not be using this service to ship my car because I do not appreciate being woken up by a company that doesn't bother to check the timezone of people they're trying to make sales to.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

We sold a vehicle to a family member and we were shipping it from New Jersey back to California where she lives. We chose to go with King of the Road Transport based on reviews and ratings that we had been able to see online. The initial request was sent out online, and then everything was set up via phone conversations and e-mails. The King of the Road Transport customer service reps were very helpful. The estimate that they provided didn’t vary from the first time we contacted them to the end results. So there was consistency there and no surprises. They made the process seamless. King of the Road Transport made it a very easy process when it was overwhelming to go out there and contacted through all those brokers that attacked us. We would recommend going directly through them. Everything was clear, and it was insured.

King of the Road Transport Company Information