2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

One of the most well-known trucks on the market, the Ford F-150 is a light-duty truck. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You

Ford F-150 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford F-150?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford F-150?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Ive been in 2 major accidents, after both I I walked away. Went to work after the bigger accident. Truck kept me safe. Solid vehicle. Would buy again. Wish MPG were a little better. Only 2wheel drive but I sit high giving great view of roadway.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Of all the cars and trucks I've owned the Truck is amazing. The truck has a full size bed for easy hauling. It supports OBD2 and has air conditioning, Media included: CD, AM, FM. It also came with a personal navigation device. A map in the glove box.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Amazing truck, great power and mileage. Plenty of room inside, nice and quiet, and plenty of perks. I've had numerous F150's, and this by far is the favorite one I've owned. I'm a Ford man for life.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I had a 1999 Ford F150 and loved it. I just sold it in the summer. That's why I went with a 2019 F150 and I'm not sorry. I love this truck, it has everything I wanted and more. I really like the power and pickup. The aluminum body is a huge plus, because I never have to worry about rust. I look forward to many happy years with my truck!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Very dependable. Great power in the 3.5 twin turbo motor. Great pulling capacity. Interior is very appealing leather seats. Very roomy. Plenty of leg room in the 4 door model. 4wd is very smooth. Can put in 4wd high on the go. Nice selection of wheels for the stylish look.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I like to drive my truck. I have a good feeling about safety. I like the options. I like the backup cam. I like the phone bluetooth options. I like the seats. I like the colors and chrome options. I like the v eight motor.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Very well designed and built. Superb gas mileage combined with excellent power. Very comfortable ride quality. Overall top notch vehicle. First one I've owned and I'll get another when this one is retired.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have always been a Ford man and I will be until I am 6 feet under. Ford has the bells and whistles if that's what you prefer however they have muscle to do any job, if that is what you desire. I got my F-150 scaled down so I could do all of the added goodies as I wanted them, Ford can help you do that. Ford stands behind their product and you know what in a Ford versus Chevy, or Ram or Toyota My Ford is always on top. I said before Ford stands behind their Product and I stand behind my Ford.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I love my F150. I've not had any issues so far to date....other than an ac problem when I first purchased. It was addressed immediately. Have driven it 10 years. I would buy another one. Can wait to start shopping for a new one soon.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Having owned Ford vehicles for over 40 years (I've owned others) this 2014 is the best I've had. It has served as our family car, tow vehicle, and, carry all. It is more comfortable than my wife's car gets decent fuel mileage yet plenty of power. Plus it's good looking 1.

Ford F-150 Company Information