3.9/5 (205 ratings)
Find a Car Models partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Ford F-150

One of the most well-known trucks on the market, the Ford F-150 is a light-duty truck. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Ford F-150 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford F-150?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford F-150?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Updated on 05/18/2019: Bought a new F-150. Ford agrees with me that my F-150 is a lemon law buyback. I have been trying to negotiate, by the law in my state, with Ford. Ford refuses to apply the lemon law correctly to my situation. For example, I had 2 trade ins with zero negative equity, a large cash down payment, thousands of dollars made in payments, a large sum in Ford Customer Cash Rebates and somehow Ford says I need to pay several thousands of dollar more in order for Ford to complete the buyback process of their defective F-150. Ford knew prior to selling the f-150 that it has known defects Ford can’t fix. Ford is dishonest and fraudulent. Ford doesn’t care about consumers or the law. Buyer beware. Do not buy a ford product.

Original review: Loud whining noise. Down 5-6 miles per gallon fuel economy. Clunking. Delays of power to wheels causing vehicle to jerk back and forth so bad my kids complain about it. Severe steering problems. Pulls left, pulls right. Steering wheel binds steering wheel constantly pulsating. Engine knocking. Engine rattles. Door latches have frozen shut in cold weather. Not safe to drive Ford. Corporate says they only go by what Dealership tells them and Dealership tells me that I am wasting their time on warranty work. Ford and the dealership are terrible. Absolute junk. Will never buy another Ford. Shame on Ford for expecting people to work hard to pay for 100% junk unsafe truck. Do not buy a new F-150. You will regret it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I purchased a new Fx4 with the 3.5l ten speed transmission and have no complaints whatsoever. Shifting is smooth and quiet starting or stopping. This is my fifth new Ford pickup in about eighteen years. I have never had mechanical problems with any of the pickups. I also drive like a bat out of hell along with huge amounts of miles on every one of them. Love them.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I special order this truck. Put $5000.00 down and waited 3 months to receive it. It is a great truck except that the 10 speed transmission make you hate this truck.

80% of the gear shift happens out of time causing a bump/slam on the transmission. Downshifting to a stop is the worst for it really hard shift every time you come to a stop. It has being at the dealer 4 times and every time the response is "it is normal". It is not. It is a piece of junk. To make it worst the so called adaptation, which is supposed to learn your drive style and make the shifting better, do the opposite to the point I need to erase its memory every 500 miles... It is irritating.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I have owned a 2016 Ford F150 since new, now with 50k miles. Thus far my transmission slams, windshield wipers won't turn off, and my phone never connects to the sync system. To me, these trucks are slapped so quickly together and everything is built as cheaply as possible. It doesn't ride well, and with the aluminum frame, a breeze flexes the body panels.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I've owned both from new... Ford F-150 52k and had to install a catch can and have to drain it frequently. Bad pinion bearings in rear end 1k. Replace the wheel bearings front and back, all brake rotors, both front wheel lockers, 2 Piece drive shaft, still have something grinding like a wheel bearing noise with vibration so I'm waiting for the transfer case or transmission to fail. 122k on it. Never tow or haul heavy, just a Motorcycle and a ATV. Toyota has my vote. Had a 2004 for 200k miles worry free Toyota.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I wish I would have never bought this 2018 F150 5.0! The engine rattles every time I let off the gas when it is cold and the rattle only just gets quieter when the engine is warm but is still there. The transmission shifts weird when cold. There is a strange turkey call type noise coming from somewhere in the rear end under acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gear. The dash is warped and bowed up and dumb looking. I am so unhappy with this truck. I paid a for me an extremely large amount of money for this vehicle and Ford isn't making any attempts to fix anything. I had the TSB computer reflash done for the engine rattle and it does absolutely nothing for it. And Ford will not authorize any repairs for the warped dash. What a joke. I will never buy a Ford junk product again I hope they go bankrupt and out of business!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Updated on 02/08/2019: So Ford Motor finally responded to my trucks erratic 10 speed transmission issue. (I had the truck into the dealership for the 4th time, this last time they had it for 4 days). Ford's official response to me through dealership: "Yes after we reset the transmission software, the truck will drive much better for few weeks, but the AI software then learns my driving habits and it will change accordingly” - there is nothing wrong with it! So Ford is telling me that I chose to have the transmission hang out of gear when braking from 50 mph until I am almost stopped and then it drops in with a thunderous noise and the back of the truck almost leaving the pavement! Not to mention very rough upshifts with gears 1-5. Ford has a very big problem on its hands with this buggy transmission. I am dumping my 2018 F 150 and buying a GMC with their proven 8 speed transmission.

Original Review: 10 speed transmission performance is very erratic. My 2018 with 13K miles is back to dealer. 4th time. They reloaded transmission software 2x. The transmission realized a very positive improvement for a couple of weeks. Thereafter the erratic shifting returns. The dealer has had it all week now with no known solution identified to resolve problem. At times very rough up and downshifting. Sometimes when breaking from 40-60 mph, transmission hangs up out of gear without typical downshifts as I break. On a few occasions it shows it is in 7th-8th gear as I brake to 10 mph and then all of a sudden it drops several gears with a very loud and truck shaking experience. All other experiences with truck has been good; simply put a very buggy/faulty transmission.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I purchased a 2018 F-150 EcoBoost with a 2.7L and ten speed transmission. With the exception of some goofy shifting it has been good up to about 19k miles. First problem was noise from the wheel ends. Brought it in and was found to have a massive oil leak. Those things were fixed and a thousand miles later I had to have the front differential rebuilt, then about 300 miles later I’m having the front diff rebuilt again along with a wonky transfer case addressed that skips and grabs.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

We just purchased a brand new 2018 Ford F150 XLT. While the experience at the dealership was horrendous, I'm also having issues with the truck as well. This is my second F150. The first was a 2013 and I'm still kicking myself for letting it go. The new 2018 is a mess. With 700 miles on it it got to face snow. My 2013 had automatic all wheel drive. This truck just slides down my street that doesn't get plowed. If I put it in 4H, I cannot turn! At all. Not even out of the driveway and onto the street. I've tried locking and unlocking and 4L. Unless I am in 2H, it won't turn. This severely limits where I can drive in this weather. The difference between the 2018 and the 2017 in 4WD makes me sick that I have the 2018.

I absolutely HATE the auto off function! While you can turn it off on your steering column and dash settings, you still have to push the center console button every single freaking time. And if I forget to turn it off, I can say goodbye to a full tank of gas. With it on I have to refill 3 weeks sooner than if its off. I was really sold on this 10 speed business. What that means is 3rd gear is what used to be 2nd gear and so on. So speeding up is choppy but not nearly as bad as slowing down. I have never driven anything like this. If you are looking for a smooth ride, this isn't it. My 2013 was like butter. This is like sliding down stairs on your face.

I can't plug my phone in! I should have brought a charger with me on the test drive. As soon as I plug in my phone, it goes to Android Auto. While you can exit out of that on your screen, it still causes issues. If I want to use the steering column to call someone in my phone, I have to unplug the phone or it brings up a Google search instead of the car's system. If I want to use Google Maps, I have to unplug the phone and start the directions before I can plug it back in. If I'm using my phone in the car when it's on I have to turn off Bluetooth or I have no sound. Unless it's plugged in. This is my fifth Ford. I've never experienced anything like this. I obviously made assumptions about charging my phone instead of checking it. I now have a long cord so o can plug my phone in from the back seat. You're sol if you don't have the cab.

My one star goes here. My Note 8 fits PERFECTLY in the center console. Snug as a bug. I believe Ford had to have coordinated with Samsung for this feature. It's the only thing I love about this truck. I also have the Android Auto app to unlock and remote start the truck. I was adamant that I needed remote start and accepted this as an option. The app occasionally works. If I hold down "unlock", leave my house, lock my front door and walk to the truck, I'm lucky if it's done and the door is actually unlocked. A few snowy cold days it didn't work at all. Which is why I wanted the remote start in the first place.

The tailgate lock is a new feature. I don't love it. I walked out to my locked truck with my hands full and no keys or phone, only to find out I couldn't put the tailgate down. As a woman, I don't like the all-or-nothing locking feature. There are so many times that I just want one thing unlocked at a time. This seems like a safety concern to me. And unless you have a cover of some kind, pointless. The passenger side back seat doesn't lock up. Not sure why. Driver's side does. That's the seat where the tools are stored so perhaps this is poor planning.

Dear Ford, if you're reading this, we need to fix the cup holders up front with the middle seating. It used to be that the floor set would slide in and out. Now it's a cheap piece of plastic that is locked in place either in or out by the seat. This is an extremely poor design for such small storage space down there I'll never use. It's far more likely that the seat will either be up or down for the majority of a driver's use. And flipping that seat up or down is nearly impossible from the driver's side anyhow. Unless I face the bed on my knees, I can't do it from that side.

I'm short. I never considered myself short until this truck. The seatbelt doesn't lower enough to cross my chest. It slices my neck while I drive. I don't want a ticket but I'll likely be decapitated in any accident. My husband and I have always loved "the extra wipe" as we call it. When you hit the washer fluid and the wipers go and then pause and go again. This has always been a Ford feature that we've loved. (Ford family). Not on this truck. No bonus wipe. I could keep going. Maybe in another post. But my advice is to thoroughly test drive and consider skipping this truck altogether. I cannot wait to get rid of it. No more Fords for this family.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I just recently purchased a brand new Ford F150 2018. Already the check engine light has came on twice for cylinder misfire. There's a recall on the rear doors for freezing shut. I have a rim that the coating is peeling off on and the paint is about the worst paint I have ever seen on a car - scratches when you look at. I also have a leaking radiator that has to be replaced and this is all on a brand new F-150 with 4000 miles on it. I have called World Headquarters and let them know that this will be the last Ford I purchase and that their name was built on their reputation and now they're letting it slip away with cheap products, paint and interior makeup. Why do we pay more and more for cars with less quality and craftsmanship? I hope Ford sees my review and the multiple other ones about how the quality of the product has went down exponentially.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have been buying Ford trucks for more than 30 years. Their trucks are starting to have lots of problems. I have repaired the same thing on multiple trucks as I have a fleet and find it hard to believe that each truck in the same year failed at same mileage with exact same problem and that particular part was recalled in other models. But not defective by their standards. With no help from Ford or problem take several busy days to get answers. I after buying more than 30 Fords over the years will be switching to another brand as I have nothing to lose by the change as Ford does not stand behind their poorly built product.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Seems as if Ford is not recalling these trucks. Spoke to a Ford mechanic and says this is a common problem (blown out spark plug 4.6 engine) with the Triton v/8s. I think Ford should be responsible for paying for this as it is not fair to the consumer.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I have a 2016 F150. 4 times now the auto breaking system engaged for no reason. 3 of the times I was driving in cruise control down a straight section of highway, highway 80 going to Lake Tahoe, the auto breaking system engaged for no reason while passing a semi truck. The latest auto breaking episode almost killed us. We were driving back from Lake Tahoe on Highway 80, (cruise control was not on), when we were passing a semi truck on a curve in the two lane highway going about 70 miles per hours when the auto breaking system engaged for NO REASON and slowed our truck down from 70 to about 35 miles per hour in just 1-2 seconds... I was not able to override by flooring the accelerator for at least 2-4 seconds... A semi truck behind us came within inches from rear ending us!! This issue NEEDS to be address by Ford, it's a huge safety issue!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I purchased a new F-150. Before it had about 100,000 miles on it I had it in the shop to replace transmission twice plus other numerous repairs. After a while dealer wouldn't even return my calls. Now after all of these problems I was told I need a engine. It has been more trouble then it was worth. If someone gives me a Ford I would sell. What is really upsetting is that I thought if I let the dealer service it would be better. It didn't do any good.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

It was my intent to buy after the lease expires. I purchased my 2018 F150 Lariat from Damerow Ford, Portland OR, in March. It has been 9 months. Multiple recalls, leak in roof, & now door won’t close.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

This is second post on my 2018 Ford F-150. Bought it May. Since my last review I have had to have both fog lights replaced because they were cracked on the inside of the housing, both seatbelts in the front replaced, 110 plug replaced and they can't stop the water leaking in from the firewall. Said that they fixed it 3 different times. Trailer warning lights come on and off while driving with no trailer, and the radio and heater works half hearted. Plus no word on fixing the dashboard. I have video and pictures of all.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

My 2018 F-150 is the most problematic vehicle I have ever owned. In less than a year I've had several electrical and mechanical problems that have resulted in 6 trips to the dealership for repairs. I don't think I'm alone in this as each time I need service it takes at least 2 weeks for the local dealership to get me in. My first issue was mostly a minor annoyance at only 3k miles when all of my USB plugs stopped working. No it didn't affect the mechanical ability of the truck but it’s disappointing when your new $55k vehicles great new features don't work.

Shortly later around 5k miles I started having a terrible noise in the front of the vehicle that came and went- it can be described as a rattling soda can. It ended up being an issue with the 4x4 vacuum system than was partially engaging the 4x4 hubs. Again this must be a common issue because the parts were on backorder, and a quick google search reveals this has been happening for years on multiple F150 generations. Other issues I'm still dealing with include warning lights for trailer connecting and disconnecting while not towing, and check rear park aid warnings. The power of the engine is great (3.5 ecoboost) for towing, and the 10 speed transmission shifts smoothly. Would be a good truck if it wasn't for constant issues (thankfully mostly minor for now). Really glad I leased this and will be giving it back in 2 more years.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

My F150 2002 is only 6 years old and I've put in $5000 in repairs. It's started breaking down right at the 50000 mile mark, literally about 150 miles after so nothing was under warranty. I'm still paying it off. This was my first Ford and will be my last. How can it be legal to sell cars that break down literally right after the warranty is up?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I have a 2016 F150. 30k miles. Bought it New. Got up at 3am this morning to leave on a trip for my son's graduation. Truck won't start. Get an error "Battery Shut Down". Spent 1 1/2 hours online so I can get the truck started. There is no fix. No reset. No way to start the car because of this system Ford's genius engineers put into their vehicles. If you buy a Ford, you will be stuck with no way to start your car. Go on the internet and find out for yourself. You spend $50k for a car and it should start.

Buy a Ford and you will be sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting for a tow truck to come get you and there is nothing you can do about it. This is a design flaw and countless people have posted articles about it. Unless you carry around an extra "jump box" and battery cables, you are going to get stuck and nothing you can do about it. Not a matter of if, just when. I am missing my son's graduation because I have no way to get there, I can't get to a store to buy a jump box and I am stuck with nothing to do except warn you about buying a Ford with a battery shut down system in it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I purchased a new Ford 150, 2017, King Ranch, with the eco-boost engine at the end of 2017. My first issue occurred when the tailgate open when I was towing a trailer. The key is poorly designed and I constantly set off the alarm, or automatically open the tailgate when I put the key in my pocket or when I am holding it. The trail broke off the back handle with the camera, though the camera still functioned. I was given a price of $680 for the part, but I would have to find my own body shop to complete the repair. They told me that we could not utilize the existing camera. I took it to a body shop and they did the whole repair, had no problem utilizing the existing camera and did the whole repair for less than Ford was going to charge for just the part. At 24,000 miles I started to have issues when I started the vehicle. I left it with Ford for 6 days and all they were able to tell me was that it was an engine issue and they would need at least a week.

As it was obviously a warranty repair I asked for a loaner as I am 90 minutes from the dealership. They refused to commit to providing a loaner even though they include it in the warranty. I received the same answer from 4 other dealerships. I contacted Ford and spoke with a rep there and they said they would talk to the shop. They told it was taken care of, but when I brought the vehicle in I was told again that they wouldn't guarantee a loaner and that Ford was wrong.

I can not be without a vehicle and I am so frustrated that I am going to trade if my Ford after 30,000 miles, even though I have an extended warranty for 125,000 miles, and purchase a Ram. Ford has never cared about their customers. In the 90's I bought an Explorer that required 5 transmissions in 3 years with less than 25,000 miles. Ford refused to give me a 5 year extended warranty on the transmission so I lemon-lawed the vehicle and vowed never to buy a Ford again. I should have stuck with that plan. It will never happen again.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I bought my Ford used but I also know that the company has had many complaints on the same issues I feel like should have been addressed. I bought a 2010 Ford F150. The day I drove it off the lot I had to take it to shop to have rear end replaced because of the clutches which I got fixed then turned around and here we are exactly a year later my truck not only needs the rear end fixed again but also four wheel drive as well as cam phasers less than 100,000 miles and the truck not only looks like crap with paint peeling but you can't drive it. Not to mention the fact that due to Ford's negligence of not taking care of certain complaints I can't even get into my truck due to health issues.

Most every single thing I've posted on here including what is causing me to have health issues has been complained about multiple times and has been looked over. I do not recommend getting a Ford to anyone and I will never own another one and this is my second Ford F150. The first one had some issues but nothing like the 2010 or later and my first one was an 02 which its main issues was throwing spark plugs and breaking coil packs.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I ordered my 2015 Ford F-150 from the factory March 2015. Day one: driver seat leather had a crease. Diagnosis: tighten the leather. Returned to dealership as that failed. Solution: new leather with new cushion. The seat now squeaks and has two permanent tracks in it as the metal frame is now embedded in the leather. Transmission from gear 4 to 5 started to abruptly shift as anticipated after reading Consumer Reports. Windshield wiper stopped working. Ford diagnosed the wiper motor-fried. They wanted $400 for the part alone. Researched and tested the motor myself and the motor worked fine but the wiper linkage was seized. After being only 3 years old, are you kidding me! Told them to pound sand and did the work myself? Part $98 and one hour of my time - thanks YouTube. Ford still stuck me with the initial $60 diagnosis fee and would not refund the misdiagnosis on their part.

The large console storage box between driver and passenger seat; the spring went in the lid so it's now like a Gelatine. Upper ball joint, passenger front, had to be replaced and not by Ford, yup by me. I am at 140,000 highway kilometers now and the alternator just went. Of course you cannot get an aftermarket one. $390 for the alternator and $180 for the labor = $570. Thanks again Ford. Truck has great curb appeal and free of any dents and visually in pristine condition. FORD and the aluminum body: it's much lighter than most trucks and therefore easier to push off the road or home.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My F150 XLT super cab Flex Fuel Vehicle was ordered with a CNG capable option meaning it has hardened valve seats. I ordered the 3:31 rear axle ratio and like the electronic fuel monitoring displays. It got 18MPG around town and 22MPG highway. At 500 miles I added a compressed natural gas conversion kit and now get 30MPG around town and 35+MPG on highway. The engine has 16 gasoline injectors which are not shut off when CNG is added. The engine computer thinks it has a tailwind going downhill and reduces gasoline flow to make room for the CNG supplement. The Ford ECM and oxygen sensor system controls the air/fuel ratio. I can switch to 100% gasoline if CNG runs out but the FFV learns to like the CNG+gasoline mixture. So far it has been a beautiful truck for me.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have a well taken care of 2013 Ford F-150 with 45,000 miles on it. I have noticed paint bubbling with rust forming underneath the paint on the drivers side rear quarter panel. I have contacted Ford corporation which put me in contact with Mat a regional manager at Ford. I explained my situation to him and he had told me to get an estimate at a Ford body shop to see what they can do. I wound up getting the estimate where I have my Ford dealership, and the supervisor of the paint and body shop looked at my truck. He seen the paint bubbling and told me that there is nothing that I could have done to prevent this. He said he seen it before and sometimes from the factory. Ford misses spots with the rust Inhibitor.

So with that thinking it's definitely not my fault and it was an oversight from the factory. I figured for sure Ford would either pay for or pay something towards my repairs which totaled $740.00 dollars. Mat calls me back and tells me Ford will not pay for or give me anything towards the repairs. So now I speak with another manager Peter who tells me, "Well let's see what we can do", and he calls back and tells me the same thing. I have two Ford vehicles. Ford demonstrated to me how much they care for their customers. I'm so disgusted by them.

Original review: July 17, 2018

In early 2016 had 95000km on truck (2011 F150 3.5 L EcoBoost). Complained to dealership service rep at that time about no pick up in the truck. Had the extended warranty up to Aug 2016. Service rep started to get irate and stated, "This EcoBoost engine is great and there have never been problems." Now 2018 with only 119,000 km on the truck and the timing chain needs to be replaced. Ford will not pay but dealership is paying for some of the cost to replace timing chain. Had a Ford Focus station wagon with 120,000km from 2005 to 2011 with no problems. I traded it in for the EcoBoost F150. Bad decision.

Original review: June 28, 2018

2012 F150 Lariat: Worst experience ever. First I had electrical issues at 60,000 km. The truck turned off while I was driving, I lost all breaking and steering. It was the scariest moment of my life while driving. I was lucky not to die or crash the vehicle. $3500.00 later no warranty. Next at 120,000km, my timing chain broke, $4000.00 to get that fixed and the shop said, "Oh yeah that happens all the time." Also the truck has cold break issues, what I mean is the breaks don't work when you first start to drive, also super scary when you live in the mountains, I almost went off a cliff 3 times (would have died if I didn't get lucky with a down tree to stop me. DO NOT GET A FORD TRUCK.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Thanks to the electric adjustments of the steering wheel, seat and pedals, it is very easy to find the ideal position and the one that best suits you to drive. The large windows and the already characteristic cut of the Wolf (F-150) in the window of the driver and passenger work very well to have a panoramic view in any direction, something very necessary in a vehicle of its dimensions. Finally, it is not that you need it, but the panoramic awning gives you a feeling of greater interior spaciousness.

Obviously one of the biggest and most representative changes of this new generation of Lobo is the aluminum body, but the revolution does not stop there because although we still find versions with the 5.0L V8 engine called "Coyote", the big bet of the brand is the replacement of the same by the 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that relies on a pair of turbos to increase the torque figure and match the delivery curve, two things that are indispensable in a vehicle load and/or drag. I like that my car is an off-road vehicle, which due to work and travel conditions allows me to travel comfortably and be able to carry my work implements all the time, which allows it to be more profitable for the company.

Original review: June 27, 2018

45 days ago my Ford F-150 Platinum had an issue with the air conditioner going off, radio stuck on, blind spot malfunctions, tire pressure malfunctions, key detector malfunction, running boards won’t come out, windows won’t roll down, door locks won’t work, and many more issues. Brought it to dealership and it still sits there broken. They changed a module and a sensor and now they say it needs a different module that’s on a National back order. No estimated time of when it will be fixed. Truck just made a year old and only has 15,000 miles. Very dissatisfied and this has turned me completely off of Ford vehicles.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Ford F-150 - This has been one of the best trucks I have ever owned. The EcoBoost motor is fantastic with the 3.5 liter engine. I have the max tow package of 12,200 lbs in a short bed and pull a 12,000 lb 5th wheel and on open ground. It is effortless for it to pull. I would highly recommend this truck over a Dodge or Chevrolet as it is far ahead of both in new technology.

Now for a problem. Ford has found it necessary to use cheap chrome capped lug nuts on their chrome rims. Meaning it is a steel lug nut with a cap that remains on even while removing them from the wheel. What this does is the cap takes damage every time your wheels are rotated and after about 5 to 8 wheel rotations the lug nuts are no good anymore. If you put them back on and have a flat on the side of the road you may not be able to remove them. Ford wants over $175 for a set of 24. Come on FORD you can't use regular all steel chrome plated lug nuts!!!

Original review: June 21, 2018

My Ford F-150 is a good reliable vehicle with an overall appealing look. It has a lot of amenities that are nice and it's a quiet smooth ride. It's comfortable and the interior is spacious with plenty of room for our family. The folding center front seat/console is convenient for my large family. But has some issues with door locks. The key fob replacements are expensive and when the body control module went out it was not fun to replace. Still, it was definitely worth taking to the dealer for this specific problem. I have traded vehicles many times but I don't want to trade this one.

Ford F-150 Company Information