4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

255 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Associate Greg ** was pleasant, efficient and a pleasure to meet. 5 star employee!!! Obviously l cannot comment on the service that l may or may not use or need because l just purchased the vehicle protection program. l expect the company Concord to meet my approval after such time that a covered repair is required and completed!!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Great customer service experience. Explained the package I was purchasing very well. Got my coverage and was on my way. I was expecting a much more expensive premium but he gave a great option and was very satisfied with the plan.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Glad I dealt with this company. Will do so in the future with other vehicles. The agent that helped me was very helpful and explained in detail all of the services and my benefits. Thank you for offering this service to the public.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I had a great experience while seeking and purchasing my 4year warranty. The agent was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional in providing this warranty service. I trust and highly recommend Concord company as your vehicle warranty supplier. Thank you very much for helping me locate this valuable warranty.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I worked with Gene. He was able to answer all of my questions and managed to tailor the coverage to fit my needs. Due to my vehicle's mileage the Premium coverage wasn't available but Gene got approval to upgrade my coverage to the Premium package.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I took my 2014 Ford Flex into the shop because the AC isn't working. The condensor is leaking. Concord isn't covering the recharge and refill of the refrigerant. It has to be drained to replace the condenser. My car has been at the shop for 4 days already. The shop says they are waiting on Concord. I call Concord and talk to Frank who says he emailed the shop and they must not have checked their email. C'mon. So Frank is calling them now but I'm going to have to pay for MANDATORY items that are required for the repair. Oh, Frank said they only cover the replacement of the refrigerant if it causes the issue even though it must be evacuated to do the repair.

The shop also found an issue with the turbo. Frank told them it normal for the turbo to be leaking oil and it hasn't failed so they are not authorized to do any work. Basically, what everyone says about extended warranty companies (they do everything they can to not cover the repair) is coming true here. If anything changes I will update my post but at this point I say BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

We had an oil leak in our 2013 Chevy Traverse and took it to Brakes Plus. We know warranties won't cover seals and gaskets, but we called anyway and spoke to Michael. Michael said have them call when they found out the problem. When they called, Concord did cover a part of the repair, which was a nice surprise for us. Michael was wonderful, and could not have been more friendly or helpful. As an aside, Robin, from Brakes Plus said Concord is the nicest warranty company she has ever worked with, and they paid Brakes Plus before we did! EXTREMELY happy with Concord Warranty, and thanks to Michael particularly.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I needed transmission and engine mounts replaced. Transmission mount was not supposed to be covered as GM issued a TSB in regards to the issue. Michael in Customer Service worked hard to help me out and was able to cover $350 out of $400 repair. I appreciate your help so much! You have definitely exceeded my expectations and I will recommend your company to anyone who is looking for extended warranty for their vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Would like to thank Gene ** for his excellent support and help in replying to my questions and helping me to get the right comprehensive coverage for my vehicle. He was very courteous and had good subject matter knowledge to guide.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Gene ** was very professional, thorough, and helpful with all questions, concerns, & inquiries. I appreciate very much the extra efforts he took to provide me with additional discounts to me as a veteran. I appreciate the way he explained the warranty in detail. By the time we finished the transaction, I had no further questions to ask.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information