4.9/5 (162 ratings)

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

Pros

• Money-back guarantee
  • Plans are transferable
  • Repair facilities widely available

Cons

• Refunds prorated after first 30 days

Bottom Line

Concord Auto Protect’s three plans help you pick the right level of coverage for your needs. However, bumper-to-bumper coverage isn’t available. Get a free quote online or over the phone.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: July 27, 2022

I have not been through the claim process yet because my car has not needed any repairs so far. My wife and I purchased the plan about 3 months ago for our newer car we purchased. We are happy with everything and excited to see how the warranty goes when needed. I will update the review when the time comes and give my feedback about the process.

Original review: July 26, 2022

They have done everything to keep us happy and always helped in the time of need. When my brother had a claim it was paid out without a single issue. We have two separate plans from them and could not be happier with our purchases. No car warranty company is perfect but Concord does an amazing job with being near perfect.

Original review: July 22, 2022

Received a call from Marc and discussed a warranty. He was easy to talk to and not pushy. Something came up when I was on the phone and I told him I had to go but would be in touch. Unlike other salesman he said okay instead of trying to keep me. I signed up for a warranty with good coverage and a good price. Happy with my decision and this company so far with the start.

Original review: July 22, 2022

Marc was great at explaining the policy. I had already spoken with two other companies, and this was by far-in-away, the best experience. Not to mention, I was able to purchase the policy now and not have it start until a year from now when my car company's policy expires. Kudos! Now my fingers are crossed that I'll never need to use it.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I purchased a warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7-8 months ago and it has paid for its self so far. It was the premium plan which Im happy I went with in the long run. My car's fuel system was having issues to the point the car was no longer able to run properly. I had it towed to the local mechanic shop I have been going to for years and they figured out the issue and gave me an estimate for labor & parts. I had them contact Concord and explain all of this to them as well and Concord approved me right on the spot and gave them a card over the phone without a single issue. The repair was fully paid for and I am back on the road because of Concord. The warranty saved me and I could not be happier with it.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Pleasant customer service, He took care of me this morning without any issues right away. I had a claim, and it was already taken care of within 20 minutes of calling Concord, then having my mechanic speak with them which is understandable. Beyond thrilled to not have to pay anything out of pocket and to be back on the road.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I purchased the Premium plan from Concord Auto Protect for my Acura. Customer service agent rep did a great job explaining everything to me in the plan which I'm covered for on my car. I am pretty happy with my purchase and time will tell how it works out.

Original review: July 16, 2022

Have not had to make a claim yet. So I cannot speak on the claim process but what I can speak on is they were the best priced warranty I could find. And the customer service from the staff was always good.

Original review: July 15, 2022

I have already purchased two warranties through Concord and have never ran into any hiccups. The customer service agents are always there whenever the situation came up where I needed to get in touch with them or had questions. For myself and my situation it is worth purchasing the warranty for peace of mind because of the cost of repairs these days especially on a Range Rover.

Original review: July 14, 2022

Not a bad experience so far, it has been pretty smooth with the one claim I had. I was treated great by the customer service and was able to go to my mechanic of choice which is nice. The mechanic informed me Concord paid the bill quickly and the repair was completed so within the same day I was on my way.

Original review: July 13, 2022

Marc was very informative, easy to understand, he explained their policies, he also didn't rush me to make a decision. The policy covers everything I wanted to cover for my older car. It gives me added comfort to know the repairs will not have to come out of my pocket. I would definitely recommend Concord Auto Protect to my friends.

Original review: July 13, 2022

Concord covered the repairs that my car needed recently. I ran into no problems with them and they made the entire process as stress free as possible for me. I am happy with the end results and it was worth spending the money on the warranty.

Original review: July 8, 2022

My car's repair was completely covered by Concord's premium plan I purchased months ago and forgot I owned. I reached out to Concord and they worked with my mechanic and got it squared away promptly. I have nothing negative to say because so far it's been worth the money.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Our family was looking for two car warranties for both of our cars. We found Concord Auto Protect and we went with them for a few reasons that were great for us. The price was easily the best for the coverage we are getting. We called 3 other companies and it took over 5 minutes to get in touch with customer service, at Concord it was instant. Overall I seen pretty good positive reviews about them so I felt comfortable with everything and purchased both plans through them.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Called up Concord this morning with a few more questions and I was helped quickly and got all the answers I needed. I shopped around and no other company came close to Concord's customer service and zero wait time to talk with a person. I went with them based on my personal experience.

Original review: July 4, 2022

Just purchased the warranty plan from Concord for my newer jeep. Sign up process was easy, and everything was easy to understand for me. No pressure to purchase the plan and he gave me plenty of time to think it over.

Original review: July 1, 2022

It has been a real pleasure using Concord's auto warranty service. It's easy for me to understand what I'm covered for and what is not covered with my plan. I am lucky and have not needed a repair yet but when the time comes I have no doubt in my head Concord will cover the repair if it's an item that is covered.

Original review: June 29, 2022

I purchased the warranty plan from Concord right around the time I bought my F-150 from the local dealership which was a good thing. I had various small repairs over time and so far, 3 out of 4 of them have been covered and I fully understand why one of them was not. It has been a pleasure using the warranty & the great customer service team there as well.

Original review: June 27, 2022

I have been a customer for 4 months already and it has been an uneventful 4 months which is a good thing. I am happy to have peace of mind knowing that I'm covered by the warranty. No issues yet of any kind and time will tell on how it goes long term for me.

Original review: June 25, 2022

I was satisfied with the coverage however no one at Concord reached out to me to renew after my coverage expired and no one there responded to my repeated attempts to contact them. Disappointing customer service.

Original review: June 25, 2022

I purchased the warranty about 5 months ago around the time I bought my jeep from the dealer. I asked the dealer their opinion about what warranty company I should contact and Concord was highly recommended, So I gave them a call the same day. I was assisted promptly and was given multiple options to pick from which is nice. I went with the "Premium" plan and I feel a lot better knowing I'm covered by a warranty on my jeep now. I have not needed to have anything fixed yet.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I have been a long term customer with Concord Auto Protect and it's been a painless process for claims. Easy to understand everything my cars covered for and the price was great for the warranty plan. I like how fair the pricing was and the customer service agent was excellent.

Original review: June 23, 2022

I was assisted today on finding the perfect plan that fits my needs and budget. The customer service agent was excellent and polite during the entire time. He made sure I was his #1 priority and answered all my concerns and many questions. I called other places prior and Concord stood out from the rest.

Original review: June 22, 2022

My ac system on my BMW 335 just stopped working. So I contacted Concord and they assisted me with everything and made the process easy as possible for me. I was covered for the repair and my AC was fixed by the mechanic without any hassle. Happy with how it all turned out for me.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I had already done extensive research with one company that I was set to do business with. Marc ** gave me the information I needed and I was happy to learn Concord checked all the boxes for me which included the length of the warranty, protection, and value.

Original review: June 16, 2022

My BMW needed a decent size repair and I brought it to the mechanic shop for an estimate. They contacted Concord Auto Protect and the repair was approved. The mechanic was able to get the parts and the car fixed promptly because of how quick Concord handled the situation.

Original review: June 14, 2022

I was shopping around for car warranty coverage for my BMW x5 and I contacted Concord to see the plans they offer & prices. They were the only company out of 4 that I called that were NOT pushy and actually took the time to explain everything about the program. Now I went with Concord based on my experience with them so far. Everyone's experience with certain warranty companies might be different. So I really did pick Concord solely based on how Gene ** treated me, the price of the plan and what's covered in the plan.

Original review: June 13, 2022

It's been a pleasure using Concord auto warranty plan. My husband only had one small claim through them so far and it was promptly taken care of. We have no complaints about anything yet. Friendly people always.

Original review: June 11, 2022

I have been using Concord for two years now and never had an issue with anything. I had one repair and it was covered without any problems. Worth the money and staff has been great. I would recommend them.

Original review: June 10, 2022

My Dad and I have Concord auto warranty for 3 and ½ years now. I can say from my personal experience they always pay for the repairs needed on the cars without any hassle or delay. We have been happy with everything.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information