ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.91/5

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I recently purchased an extended warranty for my 2016 BMW M4 Convertible thru Gene. Gene is knowledgeable, patient, helpful, courteous and extremely professional. Exceptional customer service from the start of our conversation. Thank you Gene! Jimmy **

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for multiple months now. Zero complaints at all. They handled any problem that came up. Their customer service is super nice and helped me any way they possibly could.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Gene was very courteous and seemed very knowledgeable. The explanation was clear and concise. The warranty plan with the dealer expires soon and I feel I will be protected by Concord if anything should go wrong with my vehicle, hopefully no issues.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I needed to purchase car warranty for my 2017 BMW 335 and I wanted to go with Concord Auto Protect which was an amazing choice. They covered a repair my car needed a few months and no problems at all. It went smoothly and the car runs like new again, No hassle customer service as well.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I'm very happy with how Concord Auto Protect is working out for me. Their staff has always answered any questions I have had and always helped me out any way they can. The converge is good as well and I had zero problem with the car repair I needed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Very easy to do transfer. Did not have a long hold time and everything was correct on the transfer. New owner promptly received the new policy and was happy with the process. Glad that this was not a hassle and just a quick phone call.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Jeff was a very friendly and knowledgeable representative. He answered all my questions and helped me find the right warranty for me. I’d recommend Geoff to anyone looking for an extended car warranty. They also have several discounts that you should ask for. Military and AAA are both big discounts.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I feel like I got a quality warranty for an affordable price. I was very pleased with how easy it was to get set up. Jeff was very helpful answering my questions and sending me the information I needed over email. He always answered the phone when I called and followed through on his end.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Policy for a 2011 Supercharged Range Rover Sport with 68k miles. Premium policy provides coverage for supercharger and hydraulic suspension at a reasonable price. Responses were timely and accurate to reflect requested changes. Several other companies were contacted with none providing accurate pricing and with significant delays in response time.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I have been using them for 10 months so far. I have Zero complaints at all, Their customer service has been amazing to me. I had to get a power steering issue fixed and they covered it. I would highly recommend Concord Auto Protect to friends and family.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information