4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

03/01/2019

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

03/06/2019

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

211 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 23, 2019

I found your representative courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. He explained the coverage fairly and accurately and made sure I received all the discounts available to me. Not once did he make me feel that he had any interest other than my satisfaction and concerns on his mind.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2019

It was a pleasure to work with Harry. I will recommend this to a friend in the future. I believe in the value was better than the other companies out there. The reviews were positive and thoughtful. Thank you so much.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Patrick ** was great in getting me the coverage I needed at a great price. I did some research on google and seen all the great reviews about this company and it prompt it me to check you out and I’m glad I did.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Patrick ** was very courteous and knowable on your Product/Service. He was also extremely kind and willing to address all my questions. I will absolutely recommend Concord to my friends and family, The various coverage options was very good and the ZERO deductible was the item that really closed the deal for me.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Although I forgot to ask his last name, I dealt with Harry. He was great. Very thorough. Discussed all the options with me and helped me decide the best plan at a great price. Did not try to hard sell me. Just presented the options and answered any questions I had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: April 10, 2019

Great service! Ralph is a really nice guy and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best price we could. Even asked about military in the family so he could look into discounts. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Everything was explained to me so I could understand what was covered in my buying a new protection policy. Mr. ** was very polite, spoke clearly, made sure I understood everything. He went over and had patience with me in getting everything correct. I did not shop around to find the best deal, I liked what I heard.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Had a great experience from my service representative Harry **. Gave me a great deal on my protection plan. He was honest, helpful and direct. He gave me 6 months extra on my 3 year contract for free, help me get an affordable payment plan at the best price I had seen. I had been looking at different companies for a week and he met all my concerns and wants. He was very nice and patient with me and I like that about him. He met my needs and concerns perfectly. Without his detailed explanations I would have went some place else. Thank you Harry **.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My current warranty just expired, so I submitted a quote for extended coverage. 4 other companies called me earlier in the day with costs as much as 4K for 5 year/50K mileage. Harry provided the BEST coverage and kept working to provide even better coverage without telling me that I will not find a better deal as this was definitely the best. Harry is very friendly, not pushy and gave me time to discuss with my wife to ensure this was best for us. Thank You, Joel.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was searching for an extended warranty program for our vehicle, after searching and reviewing 4 different programs, we settled on Concord Auto Protect. Spoke with Donald and Ralph and finished with Donald. They were super professional and we believe we have an awesome contract. Thanks for your patience with us getting back to you.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Ralph did a great job in explaining the Warranty. I was very pleased with the coverage, the prices and the terms. My wife and I compared other firms (i.e URP, Continental, CarMax) all very good competitors - but we selected Concord. We are also repeat customers - having had this product/company in the past.

Original review: March 15, 2019

He answered my questions and was very polite and attentive to my needs. I believe this to be a good value. I had no reservations about purchasing. I trust him so we will see. Hopefully I don't need it. Thanks.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I didn't have to listen to a lot of useless chatter. Donald was clear and concise as he answered my questions and he didn't waste my time. The pricing/terms were all very fair and I had already read the reviews before I called so the only thing that that could have caused me not to make the purchase was Donald's performance. He did SO well that I wrote this glowing review and I never write reviews. You nailed it buddy. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: March 14, 2019

All I can say is Wow! I am so glad I found Concord Auto Protect and got Jeff ** for my warranty agent. Talk about a great guy. Beyond personable. Great phone demeanor. Laid back. Had the answers to every question. Called me back every time I asked him to. Just an amazing person to deal with and I couldn't be happier nor recommend Jeff and C.A.P. more. Thanks Jeff for all the great service you provided me and for your patience as I sifted through multiple warranty companies over the last week. You deserve 10 stars. You are the best my friend! Thanks again.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Agent was very personable and did a great job of presenting the plan that I purchased. Harry went above and beyond to get me the best rate. I will definitely recommend Harry and his service to friends and family who may be in the market for additions repair coverage for their vehicles.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Great experience with the salesperson. It is my hope that this is valuable insurance against any possible major failures after the manufacturer's warranty is expired. Only time will tell if this is necessary but it is peace of mind should it not be used for any major failures. I'm happy to see Concord is so highly rated and reviewed by customers. Thank You.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans. Thank You, Ralph. Paul **.

Original review: March 6, 2019

It was a pleasure dealing with Ralph. He was patient and was willing to work with me to get the job done. Looking forward to years of great service. Customer service was excellent and Ralph was great to deal with.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The company is very professional. I have multiple policies with them and have had no problems. I would recommend them to everyone’s have used them for repairs and my mechanic got paid right away. He was also pleased to deal with them.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was shopping among several car warranty companies for my used car with low mileage. Donald was very friendly and answered all our questions. I didn't feel like I was getting smothered by a "salesman". I did a lot of research. Between my experience with Donald and my research is the reason we chose Concord. Too soon for actual claim experience, but customer service is good.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal. It has a higher auto rental coverage most companies only offered 35.00, tire coverage and could start my coverage when my factory warranty expires. I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I was happy with Harry **. He ended up getting me a good plan for the money. He was very friendly and explained everything so that I could understand all the plans. I got my phone call in a timely manner.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Purchase of auto protect policy for my son and his wife. Harry was Friendly and Helpful. I was setting this up as a gift and he was able to work everything out with no problems. He also offered me some additional products such as road hazard and lowered the required miles for policy activation to 800 miles from 1000 miles.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Patrick and Donald were friendly and made sure any and all questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. I didn't feel pressured and they let me know all info regarding where I can my vehicle serviced. I wasn't sure about doing business over the phone and they let me take the time to think about the product and make an informed decision. I felt valued and it allowed me the confidence to choose them and not feel wary of my decision or the money it would cost. I ended the call with peace of mind I was afforded a strong value and I would get future quality service. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Spoke to Patrick today, extremely knowledgeable and very detailed on every option available, would highly recommend him. The price was very reasonable considering I have a BMW-M6, not too many companies will warranty it. I haven't had a chance to use the warranty. Hopefully I never will.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Patrick ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the coverage for my Cadillac DTS in regards to Vehicle Service coverage for road hazard as well as engine seals. Really appreciate his excellent help and assistance. Patrick also clarified the cancellation policy which was very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Donald was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. He worked with me to get the best deal for what I needed. It was a quick and simple process. Would definitely recommend and will use them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Harry ** at EXT ** was my Account Specialist and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product he was offering. I give him 5-stars for his customer service. And the fact he gave me a great deal, does not hurt either. I definitely have no problem recommending your services to my family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My experience with Donald today was very positive and his understanding of your company and your product was outstanding. Donald’s sale skills are top notch. Donald really didn’t want to end the call until the sale was final. Overall our transaction was quick and complete. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I wanted to make sure that I gave an account of today's experience and purchase of an extended warranty. I dealt with Donald ** who was very friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and appeared to be very knowledgeable of your products. It should be noted that Concord was the fourth company that I had called today. Because of Mr. **'s help as well as the pricing I was given, I elected to purchase the warranty today even though I had not completed the purchase of the vehicle yet. I would not typically do this but Mr. **'s assurances left me at ease. Assuming that Mr. ** is an example of how your company typically operates, I believe that any future experiences I have with Concord will be very positive.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information