4.92/5
Based on 76 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Call 1888-399-2811 or visit www.concordautoprotect.com to get a free quote today.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 13, 2018

76 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

My Sales Rep was Henry ** who worked with me in a professional manner to get the services I wanted at a fair price. No high pressure sales technique was what I appreciated. He should be an asset to your company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 11, 2018

I just recently compared some of the top Extended Auto Protection Companies for my 2015 Audi A6. The sales representive that took my call was very professional and listen to my needs and the type of plan I needed throughout the process. I'm a former Marine Recruiter and I know a professional run organization when I see one and this company knocks customers service out the park. I would highly recommend giving Concord the opportunity to meet your needs.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have a 2016 Nissan Armada I brought from the family mechanic. I've only had the car for less than two years and the engine went out. I purchase the extended warranty at the time of purchase. So I gave Concord a call and they told me which shop to take it to. I had a great experience at the repair shop. They also included rental car until the shop did what they had to do. Not only did I get amazing customer service each time I called they would always have a live representative to help on the other side of the phone. That's a big plus for a older man like me. Now my car is running great with the new engine in there. Not to mention the peace of mind that Concord's plan is still in effect for another 2 years!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I'm extremely happy with Concord. I got the plan the same time I bought my 2013 Lexus ES because I wanted the car to last. To my surprise 2 months later I ran into a issue with my transmission and Concord stepped right up to the plate and did not disappoint. Thanks for getting me back on the road and making the process of starting a claim so delightful! I'm very happy to have this service.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Thank you Jeff for your patience, explanations of policy, professional attention and attitude. You are an asset to your company! I appreciated your help and not bugging me non-stop to "just buy it". You're friendly and professional and that is what most companies are lacking in a great sales guy! Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you and your company...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: March 8, 2018

I called in and talked to Frank ** about a repair I was having done. He took care of my claim even though it was not a covered expense. Because of this, I am now considering adding this coverage to all my cars. I will also be telling everyone that I know about them.

Original review: March 8, 2018

After doing research on extended warranties I choose Concord Auto Protect (CAP) due to coverage, reviews and cost. I bought my first policy for my 2014 Lincoln. I had an issue that had to be fixed and I took it to D&D Ford. They made the repairs and complimented me and Concord for the way Concord took care of the payment and the ease of working with CAP. After having such easy dealings with the first incident I just purchased a second policy for my wife's car. If you intend to keep your car for a long time or you just bought a newer car that's out of warranty I would highly recommend considering Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Buying a warranty for my 2013 Infiniti G37 Convertible with 24325 Miles and making sure all items would be covered for the term and I would be happy with the coverage! I believe this will be a good investment for the next 6 and 1/2 years I own the car!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I was very pleased with the way this company handled my claim on my Ford F-150 so I felt comfortable to go ahead and set up the protection on my other 2 cars. Not to mention they got me an AAA and veteran discounts that I really appreciate.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Don was very helpful and was customer oriented. He was also quite knowledgeable. This was my first contact with Concord and I purchased a policy. I look forward to working with them in the future if I am unfortunate enough to need warranty service.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Patrick and Don were great! They both went above and beyond to get my business. The coverage they got me was more than I ever imagined. I even got a $100 voucher for car washes. Great experience. The premiums are very competitive and come with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Don **, your Sales Rep, was very professional in answering all of my questions. He even went out of his way to assist me in completing the tire road hazard application paperwork. I look forward to working with him and his colleagues at Concord Auto Protect, to service my VSP needs.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

THIS MY 1st experience with extended auto repair co. I am happy with this company. I had an issue with my SUV and they took care of it. Micheal ** was very professional, honest and helpful. He help me throughout the process. What I was really impress about, is whenever you called there is someone to answer and if not, they will return your call. Great company. Two thumbs up Micheal and the crew form Concord.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Jeff ** was my account manager and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable throughout. I appreciate his professionalism and quick responses. Thank you again Jeff for the great service and I will make sure to send friends and family your way in the future.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Steven ** was very helpful and because of him I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to my friends and family. Steven ** was even very friendly when I asked him to call me back. He was very courteous and I look forward to working with him on any question that may come up if any.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I was searching for an extended warranty for my Nissan Altima and I’m very happy that I stumbled upon Concord. They really addressed all my needs in a professional manner as well as getting me the best deal! Would definitely recommend Concord Auto Protect to all my friends and family. Keep up the good work Patrick!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Mr. Jeff ** was incredibly helpful and made the process simple. Thank you. He was able to find me a warranty that provided exactly the coverage for which I was searching. I have had nothing but positive experiences with your company so far.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

My wife and I were recently victims of a drunk driving crash and subsequently had to replace our beloved 2017 Dodge Durango. During our research for a replacement vehicle, we stumbled upon the Concorde Auto Protection team and boy am I glad we did! I contacted Ralph ** in the PA offices early in the shopping cycle, he was very patient and helped us understand the various options for several different vehicles that we were considering. We ended up deciding on a used (Yukon Denali) vehicle with high miles.

Our dealer was adamant that his was the only policy to cover a vehicle such high mileage, I'm so glad I waited to talk to Ralph the before we made our decision. The next day he provided a much better policy option (5yr/100K - Premium Package) at significantly less than the dealer's proposal (4yr/48K). Ralph was awesome, he took the time to answer all of our questions and clearly outlined items that were out of scope of the contract. I would highly recommend working with the Concord Auto Protect team, they have earned our trust and we will be customers for all of the cars we purchase in the future.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

First time customer. Ralph was very knowledgeable and thorough on what they could offer. I later had questions which he was very quick to reply with positive answers. The warranty and price point was certainly better than what others offered. Being a customer near the West coast of Canada, I look forward to their follow up service should we need it. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Steve was very helpful to give me the best deal he could. He made sure I received the necessary information to get set up with my new account. He followed up with me to make sure I received everything and responded very quickly to my questions. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Ralph was our contact. Took excellent care of me. Gave me the best coverage at a fair price. Explained everything to me and answered questions appropriately. Would recommend this to friends and family. Love that it is transferable or could cancel policy whenever and for whatever reason. Love that I will be dealing with 1 person for my needs.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Easy and straightforward experience with good customer service. Online ratings for the company appear to be good as well. Service so far has been fast and prompt in all dealings with anyone at the company. Again, a simple and easy to understand process to get an extended warranty coverage on my vehicle.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Mr. ** did an excellent job of explaining the terms of the contract and worked hard to get me a fair price. He was very prompt and professional. He was also very knowledgeable about the features of the contract. I had a very positive experience and I hope this product provides me with peace of mind.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Our agent, Ralph, did a terrific job. First of all, he did call us back twice, and means a lot. He worked with us, explained the plans, and saved us money. We replaced another vehicle policy, which had far less coverage and miles. Great work Ralph, Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Nothing but excellent and top notch service from Ralph. In fact, I will refer him to another customer. I have looked at several other companies, and got good service and price, but, felt comfortable with my discussions and interaction to get me convinced to use your Company. Great job by Ralph.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Concord Auto Protect and Don responded promptly to my online quote request. Don was very thorough in explaining all of the plan details (what is covered), different options in terms of years/mileage of coverage, that they can start the plan so that it doesn't overlap with my current factory warranty. He earned my trust by communicating the company's policy to price match and or end the coverage for a prorated fee should there be a need.

He set realistic expectations in regards to what is covered, normal maintenance (oil change, light bulbs, brake pad, and clutch pad) wouldn't be covered, but the overall transmission or clutch system, braking system/ABS, and electronic systems would be covered. I am hoping I won't have to put the protection service to use, but am glad that I have the peace at mind that potential repairs or issues will be covered should they arise. He was even able to help negotiate the holiday special and a few other promotions to the final plan.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I dealt with Ralph **. He was very professional, helpful and got me a good deal which I really appreciate. They were cheaper than other companies, but I really, really hope this company is not a scam. I won't know until I need to file a claim. I spent a lot of money upfront and hope this internet company follows through on their promise. They don't have a lot of history, but does have a lot of good reviews from this past year. We all work hard for our money and some of us can't afford the warranty, but I still bought it for peace of mind. Please follow through on your end and you will have a lifelong customer and many referrals.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I was really pleased with the whole membership proceedings with Ralph ** and his knowledge of the product and experience in helping me choose the right coverage policy for my automobile. I wasn't sure if I could afford having a warranty on my vehicle but to my surprise it was very affordable. I would surely recommend others to check out Concord Auto Protect in their search for a warranty on their car or truck first. Thank you Concord Auto Protect!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I researched and contacted 5 vendors for an extended warranty on a 2010 Ford Edge that I purchased for my wife. These included several that were highly rated per internet reviews, as well as one offered by the dealer where I got the car. In addition to a very competitive price and high levels of component coverage, Concord offered the best overall package. This was cemented by my interactions with Jeff **. From my initial call to his email and phone call follow ups, he was a professional. I have spent 30 years in the asset management and financial advisor market and Jeff's professionalism was as good as anybody that I have dealt with!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Ralph ** was very cooperative and helpful in our discussion of coverage and cost of a Concord Auto Protect service contract. He made an effort to maintain contact with me during a particularly hectic period for us but did not pressure to make a sale.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Concord Auto Protect sells vehicle service contracts (VSCs), which are often referred to as extended warranties. It offers multiple plans so consumers can choose the policy that fits their needs. The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information