4.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

03/01/2019

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

03/06/2019

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

226 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 20, 2019

I'd like to say that Concord Auto Protect is a very respectful company, fast attention to detail and what a deal on extended coverage. The cost is minimal compared to other companies that promise but don't deliver. That's not concord auto protect, delivery is the key, having them on your side is important with today's vehicles. I felt confident in having a trustworthy company on my friend's list (so to speak) if you have a car that the factory warranty has expired and you want coverage, please do me a favor and give concord auto protect a call, ask for an extented warranty and sit back for a surprise! Simply amazing service.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I called several companies looking for a second extended warranty on a car approaching 100,000 miles. Most of the people that I spoke to gave me the hard sell: “this offer only applies until you hang up” or “if you buy now, I’ll take money off”. They could do that because their prices were all high. Jeff, however, was awesome. He didn’t hard sell me or try to upsell. He simply told me what they had to offer, gave me the discounts that they offer up front and gave me plenty of time to think about it and discuss with my wife. There was no offer that was taken away if I didn’t buy RIGHT NOW. The plan I purchased is very comprehensive and priced lower than the competitors. All in all it was a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I wanted to make sure that I gave an account of today's experience and purchase of an extended warranty. I dealt with Donald ** who was very friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and appeared to be very knowledgeable of your products. It should be noted that Concord was the fourth company that I had called today. Because of Mr. **'s help as well as the pricing I was given, I elected to purchase the warranty today even though I had not completed the purchase of the vehicle yet. I would not typically do this but Mr. **'s assurances left me at ease. Assuming that Mr. ** is an example of how your company typically operates, I believe that any future experiences I have with Concord will be very positive.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My extended warranty with Mercedes-Benz actually expired 10/2018. As we all know, car repairs can sometimes be very costly. But my husband, Wilson, and I kept putting off the search for coverage. We didn't think we would find a company that would provide extensive auto protection at an affordable, reasonable cost until we found Concord Auto Protect. Wilson and I were very pleased with the rate for the amount of coverage provided; and we were especially impressed with the Agent, Donald ** who helped us with the purchase.

Don made our buying experience rewarding, pleasant and easy. He was very courteous, professional, honest, and friendly. Don went 'out of his way' to get us a lower deductible; reduce the waiting enrollment period; and on top of all of that, he threw in a $50 car wash voucher. This is TRUE customer service!! I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to anybody! And I would especially refer them to Donald **. Thanks again, Don, for all of your help! Wilson and I are two very satisfied customers! Have a Very Happy New Year!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I brought a Hyundai Equus and I knew I needed to protect myself since the vehicle was six years old. I took it to Hyundai after I had it for almost a year and they determined that my transmission was bad. I contacted Concord to report the claim. They were very supportive and requested that I send in all my service receipts to prove that I took care of the car. I did what they asked and to my surprise they approved the installation of a manufactured transmission. The cost was just over $4,000 dollars. Mike and Frank were very cooperative and treated me very well. This is definitely a top notch first class company and I highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: June 19, 2019

I am very very impressed on how Michael has handled my claim(s). Even the repair shop is impressed with Concord. Concord has honored the repairs that my the extended warranty wouldn't even consider. I am very happy with this service so far.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Jeff ** was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable, helped me find what I needed including all the specials and extra benefits for military veterans. In a couple words, I would describe Mr. ** as "patient" personified. I got quotes on 4 or 5 cars as I was selecting the ones I might buy. He was thorough and courteous from the first to the last. Concord offers a terrific product!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Gene ** was very helpful and proficient on providing his professional knowledge of extended warranties. The Rep was clear and informative providing the best coverage available for customers need. Plans are affordable and within the price range of middle income families.

Original review: June 11, 2019

6/11/2019. - After purchasing my used Porsche Macan, I spent countless hours reading horror story after horror story about people who were burned by bad extended warranty companies. Then I stumbled upon Concord. When Gene called, I was expecting the usual sales pitch that have become the norm over the past few days. No. Gene was the consummate professional, not only working to make sure he understood my situation but ensuring that I had the best possible solution. I couldn’t be happier. Best case scenario, I never need to use Concord. If that time ever comes, I’m confident that Concord will be there.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Just wanted to give kudos to Donald ** for making my experience so pleasant. Positive attitude, helpful, great personality and an incredible Customer Service quality that is hard to find nowadays. I hope you take some time off your busy schedule to let him know for me. Thank you.

Original review: May 23, 2019

My agent Jeff ** was terrific! He communicated with me through the entire process. Messages and phone calls were made for 2 days and Jeff gave me the best warranties for my 2 cars. I’m recommending him to all my friends!

Original review: May 23, 2019

Was an extremely pleasant surprise dealing with an insurance company! Jeff was awesome with a respectful attitude and professionalism. He was very helpful in advising me of my options acquiring my plan. I will definitely call him personally to acquire extended warranty in the future as needed and will pass on all his information to any friends or relatives. He's Company level management! Please pass on my feelings directly to him. Pleasure doing business with him. Bob **

Original review: May 20, 2019

I am disabled and hard-of-hearing! Ralph was very professional & knowledgeable. Ralph also took the time to help me as he had lots of patience! Great job Ralph! Ralph deserves a BIG raise and thanks, for a job well done! Dan

Original review: May 18, 2019

Ralph ** was very professional and he knows what he is doing and as feel he loves what he is doing. I give you already 5 star from my heart, my friend. I am all ready give your information 2 of my friends. All the best. Paul from Boulder, Colorado.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Harry was super helpful and helped to negotiate a deal that worked for me! He was very responsive and listened to what I needed in terms of coverage. Getting enrolled was very easy and required little preparation. Would recommend to friend.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Contacted Concord based on ratings to obtain coverage options and cost information. Very short wait, less than a minute. Customer service representative was courteous and knowledgeable. He was able to provide answers to my questions and assist in purchase in a timely manner. If their service will be as good as their initial customer support, my wife and I will be very satisfied customers.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Concord was clear about coverage and most helpful when we had a claim. They go above and beyond. Even when we sold our car they refunded the prorated amount while I was on the phone!! Couldn’t believe it! That’s a great company to work with!

Original review: May 7, 2019

Gave me great deals and excellent customer service. Took their time to explain everything and was not pushy about the sale. Most companies I have noticed are pushy about the sale, and they do not give the customer time to think.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I found your representative courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. He explained the coverage fairly and accurately and made sure I received all the discounts available to me. Not once did he make me feel that he had any interest other than my satisfaction and concerns on his mind.

Original review: April 18, 2019

It was a pleasure to work with Harry. I will recommend this to a friend in the future. I believe in the value was better than the other companies out there. The reviews were positive and thoughtful. Thank you so much.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Patrick ** was great in getting me the coverage I needed at a great price. I did some research on google and seen all the great reviews about this company and it prompt it me to check you out and I’m glad I did.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Patrick ** was very courteous and knowable on your Product/Service. He was also extremely kind and willing to address all my questions. I will absolutely recommend Concord to my friends and family, The various coverage options was very good and the ZERO deductible was the item that really closed the deal for me.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Although I forgot to ask his last name, I dealt with Harry. He was great. Very thorough. Discussed all the options with me and helped me decide the best plan at a great price. Did not try to hard sell me. Just presented the options and answered any questions I had.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Great service! Ralph is a really nice guy and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best price we could. Even asked about military in the family so he could look into discounts. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Everything was explained to me so I could understand what was covered in my buying a new protection policy. Mr. ** was very polite, spoke clearly, made sure I understood everything. He went over and had patience with me in getting everything correct. I did not shop around to find the best deal, I liked what I heard.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Had a great experience from my service representative Harry **. Gave me a great deal on my protection plan. He was honest, helpful and direct. He gave me 6 months extra on my 3 year contract for free, help me get an affordable payment plan at the best price I had seen. I had been looking at different companies for a week and he met all my concerns and wants. He was very nice and patient with me and I like that about him. He met my needs and concerns perfectly. Without his detailed explanations I would have went some place else. Thank you Harry **.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My current warranty just expired, so I submitted a quote for extended coverage. 4 other companies called me earlier in the day with costs as much as 4K for 5 year/50K mileage. Harry provided the BEST coverage and kept working to provide even better coverage without telling me that I will not find a better deal as this was definitely the best. Harry is very friendly, not pushy and gave me time to discuss with my wife to ensure this was best for us. Thank You, Joel.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was searching for an extended warranty program for our vehicle, after searching and reviewing 4 different programs, we settled on Concord Auto Protect. Spoke with Donald and Ralph and finished with Donald. They were super professional and we believe we have an awesome contract. Thanks for your patience with us getting back to you.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Ralph did a great job in explaining the Warranty. I was very pleased with the coverage, the prices and the terms. My wife and I compared other firms (i.e URP, Continental, CarMax) all very good competitors - but we selected Concord. We are also repeat customers - having had this product/company in the past.

Original review: March 15, 2019

He answered my questions and was very polite and attentive to my needs. I believe this to be a good value. I had no reservations about purchasing. I trust him so we will see. Hopefully I don't need it. Thanks.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information