4.82/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Call 1888-399-2811 or visit www.concordautoprotect.com to get a free quote today.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

35 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I was faced with a $600 repair bill for a leaking rear seal on my 2012 Buick LaCrosse. However I was told that the leaking seal was not covered by my aftermarket insurance. When I discussed the matter with my contact agent Michael ** he went "right to bat" for me. Not only did he get the Buick dealer to reduce the labor cost, but he also agreed to contribute $250 toward the repair he was not responsible for. In this day of inferior quality work and non-caring attitudes, it was a pleasure to deal with Michael **. It was refreshing experience to deal with such an intelligent and thoughtful person. So, here's to you Mike, thanks for restoring my faith in mankind!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I always purchase an extended coverage contract when buying a new car, but this was the first time I bought one online. I was helped by Jeff who was a total gentlemen and very helpful. He made sure I got the policy that made sense for me. Since I purchased my policy a few months ago, I had to make one claim, and the process was smooth and easy. Very happy customer.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Since the plan is newly purchased, we've had no cause to use it yet. And so I can't speak to the claims handling service. Hopefully we never have any mechanical issue requiring coverage! That is always the hope! But you buy coverage for the "just in case" of it... If we do have a problem, it will be very good to have the complete coverage. As to the Customer Service of getting the coverage, today I dealt with Don, and another day I dealt with Patrick. Both times I was treated courteously. I called several companies that were VERY HIGH PRESSURE on buying today. These guys allowed me to make my own decision in my own time. Both were MOST helpful in getting me covered, and answering my questions.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My wife and I were looking into purchasing an auto warranty for our car. Generally we had a lot of questions for every company. When we got on the line with Concord they were different than others. They did not rush us, they were polite and knowledgeable. We did morning feel like he was pushing us into it and really explained everything. We highly recommend them due to their A+ customer service and willingness to be patient. I believe we spoke with Ralph. He helped us through it all. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I never buy any warranties without doing some background checks on the issuer. After a few hours of searching and comparing companies, I decided to go with Concord. The representative on the phone was kind, patient and articulate when it came to explaining the different features of their offering. I wasn't rushed or pressured into a decision. He was super professional. I can go to bed now feeling a little bit better about the uncertainties that car ownership comes with. I encourage everyone to do their own homework and choose. I did mine and chose Concord.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I have a 2009 X5 with just about 80,000 miles on it. After getting a few different rates it was clear to me that Concord Auto was most knowledgeable and professional. I called back and found out they offer military discounts. I'm very happy with the protection they got me and the Package.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Was searching for a customer friendly and easy process to get a warranty on my BMW 650 & Concord was just what I was looking for. I found Concord through a simple google search. They got me some great coverage for less than what I was thought I was going to spend. And yes they do actually cover my repair bills! A+ would not work with anyone else.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Glad I got coverage with Concord Auto Protect. When the compressor went out on my Toyota's AC, they had it replaced right away. I didn't have to wait on hold. I hate talking to machines. This company had a live rep every time I called. Big plus. Thanks for everything Concord.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Rep was very good at explaining everything, very good value. All reps were very knowledgeable on all aspects of coverage. I would recommend your company to my friends. Also thanks for the great deal. I will remember this deal. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I was searching for a warranty company for my daughter's new car for college. I wanted to make sure she's covered so far away. That when I found Concord. They're a huge scam company. I asked the rep if I can have more time to research, he replied only for today very rudely. I find that very pushy. I found out that they have been selling warranties illegally and not licensed in any state. I will stay far away from such a scam company. Concord Auto Protect is a scam!

Concord Auto Protect response
This review is fraudulent and FAKE and was likely written by a competitor. All calls are recorded for quality purposes and this call never existed. Also, all the contact information for the reviewer is wrong.

Concord Auto Protect has a very strict policy against "pushy" sales tactics. When looked in to, we realized this call never existed and all this information is fake.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Pleasure working with you. Transaction was explained well and in detail. The customer service agent was very patient and made this experience pleasant. There was never any pressure to sign up. I will recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks again!!

Resolution response: Sept. 24, 2017

I am updating a review that I posted about Concord Auto Protect, a Vehicle Extended Warranty company on September 10th 2017. Due to the response that I received from the company after speaking to one of their agents, Mr. Michael **. I decided it is only fair and appropriate to update the previously negative review and make it positive. Concord thru the swift and positive actions of Mr. ** has rectified a misunderstanding between myself and the company. Concord has stepped up to the plate and hit a home run as far as I'm concerned as it applies to them standing by their warranty of my vehicle. In fact I would highly recommend Concord Auto Protect for anybody looking for extended warranty coverage for their vehicle!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I got a cold call from Concord Auto and they promoted their product. The rep and I went back and forth about pricing and coverage. He came with a good deal so I signed up and put $300 on down payment. I made my monthly payments on time and it was $70, no interest for 18 months. It covers me until 200,000 miles. They ask the condition regarding the vehicle and I gave them everything they asked for. They said the coverage wouldn't be in for 30 days.

After 60 days, I had an issue with my vehicle. I contacted Concord and they told me to get to any authorized mechanic. I did that but a lot of the mechanics in my area that I know wouldn't accept it. I called Concord back and I asked them for their vendors that they work with in my particular area. They gave me three locations and I went to AAMCO Transmission in Yonkers. The mechanic guy knows the vehicle and told me that I needed work on the transmission and that something is going on with the fuel pump and I need a motor. I transmitted that information to Concord. I usually get an answer within 24 hours. But at that time, I had to call them, badger them and then ask for the supervisor. After two weeks, I was told the claim was denied.

I talked to the supervisor and told him that I followed all the protocol, I paid my down payment, made all my installments on time and gave them the documentation of the vehicle. I also waited for the waiting period. Concord told me that this was a pre-existing position, but it doesn't hold water. I told them that I'm not accepting that. Their protocol says that they send out their own tech to verify the claim. But they denied the claim without their rep, so they didn't follow protocol. The supervisor said that they'll give me a $1,000 check, which isn't a half of what I need to fix the vehicle. And that's where we left off. My vehicle still hasn't been fixed and it's been over two months now.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I called a few other companies and Concord was definitely the most professional. Their rate was incredible too. I talked to Orin and I told him what kind of car I had and what I was looking for. He didn’t try to sell me something I did not need and he actually recommended the x-coverage for me which was at a lesser coverage so I didn’t have to waste my money. He was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, and I felt very comfortable working with him. Concord took care of my every need and my experience had been amazing.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

My friend had a great experience with Concord Auto Protect and highly recommended them. I've been with other companies in the past but Concord Auto Protect has done really well for me. My representative was Orin and he’s easy to talk to and gave me a few different discounts. He’s knowledgeable and had an answer for every question I asked him, and it all made sense. He also made me feel comfortable with the purchase. We had an alignment and steering pump issue and I've taken the car in. They were both covered which is awesome and I was very happy. Having the policy is great and it gives me peace of mind at the end of the day. My experience has been excellent.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I googled for auto warranties and Concord came up. And then I did a ton of research, was calling a million places and I looked into all of them. Concord was the best to deal with. They kept on getting back to me and weren’t pushy at all. I filled out my car’s make and model online, Jeep 2014. They called me back, but I told them I wasn’t ready to buy it, I said I’ll call them when I’m ready and they left me alone. I called them back when I was ready and then they gave me the different options. They also went through the contract with me thoroughly and they didn't do pre-existing claims. I looked over the contract and made sure that I wasn’t missing anything. They explained it very well. And then I called them back when I was ready to sign up and did it.

A couple of weeks later, my alternator was no good. They have a ton of places you could take your car to and since I have kids, I took mine to the most convenient place. Concord said they'd cover and it was done. They got me a new alternator. They helped me out and it was fast too. The warranty was worth it. I thought they wouldn't as other companies will tell me it's pre-existing but Concord looked into it. It wasn’t pre-existing and they covered it right away. They were more cost-efficient than anyone else. All in all, they're very easy to deal with and I would sign up again once it's over. My friend used them too and she was happy. Both our families had been using Concord since. I'm happy I went with them. They were good, very pleasant and affordable.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I looked and spoke to a bunch of auto protection companies but I chose Concord Auto Protect because I felt the most comfortable with them. They explained to me what would be covered and the cost. I liked the coverage and the options that they offered. I signed up with them recently at a water pump sale and they replaced the one in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I already saved money with Concord and it's definitely cost-effective. It's cool and the experience was great.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I'm still in my warranty phase or first 30 days so I'm doing good with Concord Auto Protect. This is my first time to have service from Concord Auto Protect and the first time also for the extended warranty. Concord provides the same kind of coverage like the other ten companies I researched but their price is the best. Their customer care was very helpful. I had an issue in paying the lump sum amount so their representative helped me out to finalize my amount and break into the monthly installment. So far, the cost compared to their quality of service was very satisfactory.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

My brother uses Concord Auto Protect and I first heard it from him. They were the first people I called and I just walked in from there. I called them in the car, didn't have all the information but the rep helped me out. All the warranty people wanted me to sign immediately even if I'm the one calling them. But with Concord, we waited till the next day then I paid almost $2,000. They did a great job and were very helpful on what I was trying to look for on the warranty. Give or take the car we put under warranty only has 20,000 miles. So I'm doing it smartly, getting ahead of the game and trying to get a warranty before the miles are too high and then the price goes up higher. They are a good warranty company for now since they did real good to get my money.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Concord came up on the top in the list of recommended companies when I did some internet research. I also got quotes from three other companies and Concord’s price was competitive and they were very customer-focused. Their sales rep, Michael, was very helpful, and we round up getting some additional months so they were also very flexible in their terms. Instead of paying all at once, we worked out a payment plan. Michael also explained things properly and when I asked for additional information, he sent it to me. And he presented me with options that helped me make my decision. His interpersonal and sales skills were also very good.

The quality and the level of their service were good. But when I'm sending and responding to some of the rep's emails, they would not go through and I had to call them up and tell them about it. And because of that, I started to think that I’m dealing with a sham company that is working out of a cloakroom someplace and doesn’t have an IT department. I also had to call them up to make sure that I was getting a live number. But, all in all, it was a surprisingly positive experience for this type of service and I like the flexibility in the customer service as well as the program. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I went with Concord upon the recommendation of my business partner who works for them and this is the first time I’m using them. It was an informal dealing because the rep was my friend. He just laid the packages out for me and I chose a specific kind. So far, I have been happy with my experience.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We got in touch with Concord Auto Protect and it seemed to be a good deal. It was my first time obtaining a service from them and they've been pretty good and responsive. It was easy to set all up and the times that I talked with them, they were very helpful. The cost of their service was reasonable too. We had the policy for a little over a month and we had a major part go out on the car which was the transfer case on the engine and things have been going wrong for a while. Initially, Concord said that we only had it for a month and that it was pre-existing. We went back and forth on that. It was roughly a $2,500 repair and we ended up agreeing that Concord would pay $1,000 on that and I kind of agreed with them. They're in the business of ensuring cars and since that’s what they do, we expected things to be covered although I understood that it was a pre-existing condition so I didn't feel bad about the deal.

With all things considered, it was something that worked out for us and still be able to maintain coverage although they offered us the option of dropping coverage and get a full refund which I thought was good too. All in all, it was a very good transaction. Everybody was happy with where that ended up. Concord was pleasant to deal with and they’re well-priced for what they’re dealing.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Patrick was concise with his answers and knowledgeable. He answered questions about the hybrid battery well and what the warranty does not cover. He was able to setup a fair price. I look forward to working with the organization for the next 5 years and potentially with a future extended warranty.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

My experience with Concord, Patrick & Don, specifically, was exemplary. They listened to my issues, addressed my concerns, stayed in touch responsibly, and provided me with a superior extended warranty package at a very competitive price. I rarely deal with anyone in business that has been this professional, competent, and who listens to and successfully addresses the clients needs and expectations.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Concord Auto Protect was really nice and their price was great compared to the 3-4 companies I’ve looked into. They’re mid-price ranged but the service is good. The representative was nice, very clear and told me everything I needed to know. I had filed a claim with them and I was able to pick my own shop. I went to my shop and told them what's wrong. Concord covered anything I expected minus the deductible. I had a good experience and will definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I deal with Don in Allentown, he is great, I enjoy talking to him. He did help me a lot on my car. He was very helpful, very polite and great help, I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Concord Auto Protect people were the first I talked to and they gave me a price which I accepted on the phone. And then somebody else called me and gave me quite a bit of the lower price. I called Concord and said, "Hey, I'm cancelling. I just got a bid that's way better, which is a $1000 less, no deductible. I'm cancelling, it's all yours." And they matched it. Their reps were great on the phone, but I haven't received my documents. They said it'll be in the mail 7 to 10 days, but it was a month ago and it goes into effect as of October. But other than that, it's been a satisfactory experience.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Signed up today for the Premium Plan. Everything was explained to me by Don. Everyone seemed so nice to explain how the plan works. Excited and have peace of mind knowing I have coverage... Will be looking forward to my information packet in the mail.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Patrick was very knowledgeable about Concord and provided me with an option to get an even better deal and more protection for my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. I ordered that policy and I feel good knowing if something goes wrong with my car after September 15, 2017 I will be covered.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have the plan for 2 years now and had to use it one time when my transmission light came on and I have to say they did a great job walking me through the process and very quick to resolve the issue. Highly recommended.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Concord Auto has already saved me thousands in repair costs. Filing a claim was easy and fast, unlike my previous experiences with other companies. Michael was very thorough in explaining all the terms. Couldn't be happier knowing I have great coverage.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information