Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews We Found

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect Call Now Toll Free (877) 773-7775 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 26, 2020

My experience in securing an extended warranty was absolutely stressless. I had already read a lot of the information that Mr. ** shared with me which made the conversation very easy. He made sure I understood all details and allowed me several opportunities to ask questions, which I did. Mr. ** explained in detail how the warranty works in case I would have to use it. I was impressed with Mr. ** total professionalism of customer service. I felt very comfortable talking to him. Thank you Mr. Gene **.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Cynthia , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I'm a maintenance fanatic when it comes to my vehicles that I keep for 5 to 7 years. However, the day of shade tree mechanics, when it comes to current automotive technology and repairs, is gone. And, the price of repairs have sky rocketed. So, after weeks of research and company warranty coverage comparisons I decided on Concord Auto Protect because of their straightforward approach to vehicle warranties and simple to understand policies that clearly state their warranty coverage. Now, I never expected to have to use the policy, but after a recent engine warning light came on I'm glad I had Concord Auto Protect's vehicle service program. That engine warning light resulted in a major engine problem requiring thousands of dollars to correct. Within 24 hours of my dealer contacting Concord Auto Protect they reviewed and approved my claim.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Russell, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

We had an oil leak in our 2013 Chevy Traverse and took it to Brakes Plus. We know warranties won't cover seals and gaskets, but we called anyway and spoke to Michael. Michael said have them call when they found out the problem. When they called, Concord did cover a part of the repair, which was a nice surprise for us. Michael was wonderful, and could not have been more friendly or helpful. As an aside, Robin, from Brakes Plus said Concord is the nicest warranty company she has ever worked with, and they paid Brakes Plus before we did! EXTREMELY happy with Concord Warranty, and thanks to Michael particularly.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I have an extended warranty on a vehicle that I thought was ready to expire so I began to shop around for replacement coverage. In my search I had the very distinct pleasure to get a quote from Jeff with Concord Auto Protect. He was so very upfront, honest and pleasant to deal with that I was ready to purchase a contract with his company. My vehicle I was purchasing the agreement for was in a local body shop and my old warranty contract was in the vehicle. When I got it back I discovered that I had more remaining coverage than I realized. I called Jeff and told him and he was so understanding and polite about it and only asked me to please contact him when I was in the market for coverage. Now that is public relations and consideration at its finest. Jeff is a credit to his profession and a great value to his company.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I shopped five or six auto warranty companies on the internet. Concord Auto Protect what was the most responsive the most professional, provided the best description and was easily by almost 50% the least expensive with equal coverage to any of its competitors. Jeff ** was my representative. He was as good a representative for Concord Auto protect is a person could be. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Concord Auto protect for any extended warranties but you might need. They stand head-and-shoulders above their competitors. Comparing their top most inclusive extended warranty against their competitor they cost approximately 55% of their closest competitor. I can't speak more highly of Jeff ** and the staff at Concord Auto protect.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: June 30, 2020

Looked at all top warranties and Concord has the best price for the all-around service. Coverage for everything including brakes. Total roadside service for flat tires, lockout, out of gas, or just a jump start. It's great to know I am totally covered until 2026. The best thing is the peace of mind.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Garry, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: June 23, 2020

Jeff ** was clear, concise, and easy to work with; he was also very knowledgeable about his product and tailored it to me and my needs. Although I have not used this warranty service, I currently feel it will meet my needs.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Charles, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Jeff. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: June 22, 2020

Customer service was the best I have ever dealt with. I'm happy with my choice of going with Concord Auto Protect and would easily recommend others to as well. Pricing was very fair and everything was clearly detailed.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Nick, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: June 19, 2020

Jeff was a great sales tech, he was super nice and informative, did not leave me without any questions. I was shopping around but Jeff gave me the best deal! Finally have a peace knowing I have coverage on my truck that I plan to keep for a long long time!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Erik, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Jeff. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: June 19, 2020

The rep was nice and gave me a pretty good price, I hope that when it comes time to make a claim I have no issues, I'm not sure what else t o say at this point because I haven't actually used the policy.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Summur, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information