Learn More Learn More
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5
Learn More

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I'm a maintenance fanatic when it comes to my vehicles that I keep for 5 to 7 years. However, the day of shade tree mechanics, when it comes to current automotive technology and repairs, is gone. And, the price of repairs have sky rocketed. So, after weeks of research and company warranty coverage comparisons I decided on Concord Auto Protect because of their straightforward approach to vehicle warranties and simple to understand policies that clearly state their warranty coverage. Now, I never expected to have to use the policy, but after a recent engine warning light came on I'm glad I had Concord Auto Protect's vehicle service program. That engine warning light resulted in a major engine problem requiring thousands of dollars to correct. Within 24 hours of my dealer contacting Concord Auto Protect they reviewed and approved my claim.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I have an extended warranty on a vehicle that I thought was ready to expire so I began to shop around for replacement coverage. In my search I had the very distinct pleasure to get a quote from Jeff with Concord Auto Protect. He was so very upfront, honest and pleasant to deal with that I was ready to purchase a contract with his company. My vehicle I was purchasing the agreement for was in a local body shop and my old warranty contract was in the vehicle. When I got it back I discovered that I had more remaining coverage than I realized. I called Jeff and told him and he was so understanding and polite about it and only asked me to please contact him when I was in the market for coverage. Now that is public relations and consideration at its finest. Jeff is a credit to his profession and a great value to his company.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I shopped five or six auto warranty companies on the internet. Concord Auto Protect what was the most responsive the most professional, provided the best description and was easily by almost 50% the least expensive with equal coverage to any of its competitors. Jeff ** was my representative. He was as good a representative for Concord Auto protect is a person could be. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Concord Auto protect for any extended warranties but you might need. They stand head-and-shoulders above their competitors. Comparing their top most inclusive extended warranty against their competitor they cost approximately 55% of their closest competitor. I can't speak more highly of Jeff ** and the staff at Concord Auto protect.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I'd like to say that Concord Auto Protect is a very respectful company, fast attention to detail and what a deal on extended coverage. The cost is minimal compared to other companies that promise but don't deliver. That's not concord auto protect, delivery is the key, having them on your side is important with today's vehicles. I felt confident in having a trustworthy company on my friend's list (so to speak) if you have a car that the factory warranty has expired and you want coverage, please do me a favor and give concord auto protect a call, ask for an extented warranty and sit back for a surprise! Simply amazing service.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I called several companies looking for a second extended warranty on a car approaching 100,000 miles. Most of the people that I spoke to gave me the hard sell: “this offer only applies until you hang up” or “if you buy now, I’ll take money off”. They could do that because their prices were all high. Jeff, however, was awesome. He didn’t hard sell me or try to upsell. He simply told me what they had to offer, gave me the discounts that they offer up front and gave me plenty of time to think about it and discuss with my wife. There was no offer that was taken away if I didn’t buy RIGHT NOW. The plan I purchased is very comprehensive and priced lower than the competitors. All in all it was a great experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: April 1, 2020

I never had any issues with Concord Auto Protect, They always treat me amazing. I have a BMW 335 and it had some repairs it needed and they covered it without an issue. I'm happy they have such fast and nice customer service as well. I'm going to be a very long term customer.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Concord Auto Protect is one of the best auto warranty companies I have used to this day. They gave me a really fair price and when I had a claim everything went smoothly. No excuses at all, I stand behind them. I would recommend friends and family to give them a chance.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Very happy with Concord. This company is great! I gotta give it to them. Very quick turnaround time on my claim and a zero deductible because my husband is a veteran. The representative was very friendly and helpful, he gave me his direct number and always followed up with me.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Gene was knowledge and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this warranty to family and friends. They are price reasonable and with great coverage. The length of coverage was perfect for my situation. They were priced below all there competitors. Thanks again.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I have used Concord Auto Protect for the whole life of owning my car which is 3 years. The same week I purchased my BMW I bought the warranty and was very happy I did. The price was very fair and they covered a repair I needed. No hassle or problems at all, They handled everything. I would highly recommend Concord Auto Protect to friends and family. I will be using them more in the future for any more cars I purchase.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information