4.6/5 (217 ratings)

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

Find Extended Auto Warranties near you

Pros

• Money-back guarantee
    • Plans are transferable
    • Repair facilities widely available

Cons

• Refunds prorated after first 30 days

Bottom Line

Concord Auto Protect’s three plans help you pick the right level of coverage for your needs. However, bumper-to-bumper coverage isn’t available. Get a free quote online or over the phone.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Verified

I had shopped with two other providers, but Concord offered the same coverage at a much more competitive price! I was only looking for basic coverage for four years, but Concord p...

Verified

Steve was patient, helpful and got back to me quickly, he gave me all the information I needed. ... I moved my coverage from another car and he bundled everything together and got...

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is its most comprehensive extended auto warranty. The Powertrain plan offers basic coverage, plus additional benefits like rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan’s coverage is in between the two. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have no deductible.

Powertrain
    Powertrain plans cover the following six items:
    • Engine
    • Transmission
    • Drive axle(s)
    • Electrical system
    • Cooling system
    • Brakes
    Advanced
    Advanced plans cover everything in the Powertrain plan and add coverage for:
    • AWD/4x4 components
    • Steering components
    Premium
    Premium plans cover everything in the previous two tiers and add coverage for:
    • Heating components
    • AC components
    • Fuel system
    • Anti-lock brake system
    • High-tech electronics
    • Turbo/supercharger
    • Front and rear suspension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Concord Auto Protect only covers repairs made at ASE-certified facilities, but if the repair is authorized, you only have to pay your deductible. All Concord Auto Protect plans also come with the following benefits:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
    • Trip interruption insurance
    • Dead battery service
    • Towing
    • Locksmith service
    • Rental car reimbursement

Plans are generally for three to five years, which is a standard length for an extended auto warranty. One benefit of Concord Auto Protect is that its plans are transferable, so you can sell your vehicle but maintain its coverage under the new owner. Customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Concord Auto Protect prices

Prices are not listed on Concord Auto Protect’s website, but this is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. In general, extended auto warranties cost between $350 and $1,000 per year of coverage. If you want an exact price, get a free quote directly from Concord Auto Protect. All you have to do is provide your contact information and some details about your vehicle.

You can also cancel your plan and get a full refund within your first month of service thanks to Concord Auto Protect’s 30-day, money-back guarantee. The only catch is that you can’t have filed any claims during the period.

Concord Auto Protect FAQ

How much does Concord Auto Protect cost?

Concord Auto Protect’s prices depend on your vehicle’s make, model and age as well as the type of coverage you choose. You can obtain a free quote online or over the phone to get pricing specific to your vehicle.

Is Concord Auto Protect legit?

Yes, Concord Auto Protect is a legitimate company. Before deciding on any warranty company, it is important to do some initial research and understand what the company offers and ensure it meets your needs. This includes checking cancellation and refund policies as well as factoring in extended coverage like roadside assistance.

How many warranty plans does Concord Auto Protect offer?

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. Premium is the most comprehensive plan, and Powertrain is the simplest. However, none of these three plans offer full bumper-to-bumper coverage.

Where is Concord Auto Protect available?

Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide, and authorized repair facilities are across the United States and Canada.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it if you’re looking for an extended auto warranty with a solid set of additional benefits. A Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can also add value to your vehicle because plans are transferable. Prices aren’t listed on the Concord Auto Protect website, but you can get an accurate estimate by requesting a quote online or over the phone.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

I would recommend Concord Auto Protect for a variety of reasons, the main reason being the honest and helpful customer service. I seen all the positive reviews for Concord, so I decided to give them a try and purchase a warranty plan. Some odd months later I had a claim for a repair, and it was fully completed within 72 hours of the first phone call to them. This includes repair time so I can’t complain altogether, it saved me money and time for sure. The mechanic informed me Concord was quick and got it taken care of the same day my car was towed to the shop. I would recommend Concord Auto Protect and their warranty plans to everyone. I think the price of the plans are very affordable and you get more for your money than other companies offer.

Concord Auto Protect response

Thanks, Samantha! we are on standby to help with anything you need.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

I have reached out to multiple car warranty companies and Concord has been the best option for my needs and budget. The customer service agent I have talked with has been great from the start to the purchase of the plan. He answered any questions I had and took his time explaining the entire warranty plan in great detail so I have a full understanding of everything to do with it. I have read through all the terms and I personally think the plan is great for what’s covered and for the affordable price it is. Another company that is popular on TV tried offering me a horrible deal on a plan that was overpriced, I am glad I did my research to end up finding Concord Auto Protect. I have a great feeling about the plan and believe it will go well, time will tell.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2022

I purchased a warranty plan through Concord Auto Protect not too long ago for my 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude and it was easy todo so. The agent at Concord helped me through the entire signing up process and was helpful when answering my questions that came up. I feel confident in the plan and feel like it was worth the money for a few reasons. The main reason I feel its worth the money is knowing if almost anything goes wrong I’m covered, its good peace of mind. I would without a doubt recommend and stand by Concord as being the best warranty company for my needs. I did speak with other companies before my purchase but some were simply too pushy or not offering enough coverage for the big price tag attached. So I will be staying with Concord for long term wise without a single doubt.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I purchased the premium plan from Concord Auto Protect for my 2019 Mercedes Benz E450 right after purchasing the vehicle. I have had Concord's plan on a past vehicle and it was worth the money because of the repairs that were taken care of before. With the current plan I feel more comfortable knowing I have something as protection when it comes to repairs on an expensive vehicle. Also, as a bonus I like how they offer 24-hour roadside and a rental car as well. I think the plan covers a nice variety of items on my car and the price of the plan is affordable for what I am getting. The agent that assisted me with getting the plan was helpful with explaining everything in detail for me and answering all questions that I had at the moment.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I purchased a warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7-8 months ago and it has paid for its self so far. It was the premium plan which Im happy I went with in the long run. My car's fuel system was having issues to the point the car was no longer able to run properly. I had it towed to the local mechanic shop I have been going to for years and they figured out the issue and gave me an estimate for labor & parts. I had them contact Concord and explain all of this to them as well and Concord approved me right on the spot and gave them a card over the phone without a single issue. The repair was fully paid for and I am back on the road because of Concord. The warranty saved me and I could not be happier with it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

I purchased a used vehicle with under 30,000 miles and in pristine condition for my wife for Christmas. I didn’t anticipate any repairs would be needed for years to come, but because the car was beyond the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty I wanted to make the gift even better for her by purchasing the top-of-the-line warranty from Concord. This was my first time buying one, and decided giving it a try even though the industry has a bad reputation. Unfortunately, when we took the car to the dealer to get a spare key made, the service tech came outside to greet us while the car was still running noticed an odor coming from the exhaust and suggested we get it checked.

We were past the 1000-mile/30-day exclusion period, but Concord denied the claim even though the service tech said it was a common failure on this car that was usually covered by aftermarket warranties. The reason for denial given by Concord was this: “…these issues are no doubt pre-existing and have been in the deterioration process prior to date.“ That very same statement could be made for any future repair needed for a used vehicle, and become Concord’s justification to legally deny a claim. I’m very disappointed with my first ever aftermarket warranty experience.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

I have been beyond happy with my car warranty plan I purchased from Concord Auto Protect a few months back. There has only been one claim so far and it was approved by the staff at Concord. I love how the staff is always there, anytime I have called I have gotten an answer quickly. The plan was affordable and gave me enough coverage for my needs, that's why I picked Concord.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Only car warranty company I trust is Concord Auto Protect. Time after time they have come through with covering my repairs and anything towing needed. I would recommend to anyone looking for a warranty company that’s honest. The price for the warranty plan was great and well worth it.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I purchased a warranty plan a while back and unfortunately, my car needed a repair which was pricey and out of my budget. Luckily I had the warranty plan I forgot about and did file a claim, the total process took about 48 hours which is understandable because of the size of repair. I did not mind waiting because in the end, Concord Auto Protect covered the entire repair for me. The coverage saved the day and I am thankful I purchased the plan when I did, I be without a vehicle for a lot longer than 48 hours without coverage.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to everyone I know from my experience. I have had one claim so far through them and it went smoothly. The repair shop was able to get in touch with them the same day and handle the repair. The total time it took for the claim and repair from the shop was 24 hours, the longest part was for my shop to get the part which was not Concord's fault at all. I think the warranty plan is priced right and gives me the value needed from it.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information