5.0/5 (226 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

Pros

• Money-back guarantee
    • Plans are transferable
    • Repair facilities widely available

Cons

• Refunds prorated after first 30 days

Bottom Line

Concord Auto Protect’s three plans help you pick the right level of coverage for your needs. However, bumper-to-bumper coverage isn’t available. Get a free quote online or over the phone.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I had shopped with two other providers, but Concord offered the same coverage at a much more competitive price! I was only looking for basic coverage for four years, but Concord p...

Verified

Steve was patient, helpful and got back to me quickly, he gave me all the information I needed. ... I moved my coverage from another car and he bundled everything together and got...

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is its most comprehensive extended auto warranty. The Powertrain plan offers basic coverage, plus additional benefits like rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan’s coverage is in between the two. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have no deductible.

Powertrain
    Powertrain plans cover the following six items:
    • Engine
    • Transmission
    • Drive axle(s)
    • Electrical system
    • Cooling system
    • Brakes
    Advanced
    Advanced plans cover everything in the Powertrain plan and add coverage for:
    • AWD/4x4 components
    • Steering components
    Premium
    Premium plans cover everything in the previous two tiers and add coverage for:
    • Heating components
    • AC components
    • Fuel system
    • Anti-lock brake system
    • High-tech electronics
    • Turbo/supercharger
    • Front and rear suspension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Concord Auto Protect only covers repairs made at ASE-certified facilities, but if the repair is authorized, you only have to pay your deductible. All Concord Auto Protect plans also come with the following benefits:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
    • Trip interruption insurance
    • Dead battery service
    • Towing
    • Locksmith service
    • Rental car reimbursement

Plans are generally for three to five years, which is a standard length for an extended auto warranty. One benefit of Concord Auto Protect is that its plans are transferable, so you can sell your vehicle but maintain its coverage under the new owner. Customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Concord Auto Protect prices

Prices are not listed on Concord Auto Protect’s website, but this is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. In general, extended auto warranties cost between $350 and $1,000 per year of coverage. If you want an exact price, get a free quote directly from Concord Auto Protect. All you have to do is provide your contact information and some details about your vehicle.

You can also cancel your plan and get a full refund within your first month of service thanks to Concord Auto Protect’s 30-day, money-back guarantee. The only catch is that you can’t have filed any claims during the period.

Concord Auto Protect FAQ

How much does Concord Auto Protect cost?
    Concord Auto Protect’s prices depend on your vehicle’s make, model and age as well as the type of coverage you choose. You can obtain a free quote online or over the phone to get pricing specific to your vehicle.
    Is Concord Auto Protect legit?
    Yes, Concord Auto Protect is a legitimate company. Before deciding on any warranty company, it is important to do some initial research and understand what the company offers and ensure it meets your needs. This includes checking cancellation and refund policies as well as factoring in extended coverage like roadside assistance.
    How many warranty plans does Concord Auto Protect offer?
    Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. Premium is the most comprehensive plan, and Powertrain is the simplest. However, none of these three plans offer full bumper-to-bumper coverage.
    Where is Concord Auto Protect available?
    Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide, and authorized repair facilities are across the United States and Canada.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it if you’re looking for an extended auto warranty with a solid set of additional benefits. A Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can also add value to your vehicle because plans are transferable. Prices aren’t listed on the Concord Auto Protect website, but you can get an accurate estimate by requesting a quote online or over the phone.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

In 2018, my 2016 Chevrolet Suburban's Manufacturers Warranty was nearing its end. I have driven a Suburban since 1991 and have never had any major problems with any of them, and have never traded one in with less than 150,000 miles on it (when I traded my 2009 for my current 2016, it had 275,000 miles). I purchased my first extended warranty from Concord Auto Protection in 2018 and the warranty has saved me enough with "small" issues, that it has covered the original cost of the warranty.

My vehicle now closing in on 100,000 miles, so I contacted CAP today to see what the cost would be to extend the warranty an additional 50,000 and/or 100,000 miles. The CAP agent, MARC SIMS, was very professional and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Marc then offered me a very competitive price to get a new five (5) / 100,000 miles warranty for my 2016 Suburban. I always have my local Chevrolet dealer to service/maintain my vehicle and CAP has never questioned or denied any request the dealer made. The dealer just makes one phone call and get an immediate authorization to service the vehicle. With all the extended car warranty phone calls and television commercials that are out there today, if you are looking for an reliable extended warranty for your vehicle, CAP is an awesome company to deal with and are truly concerned with their customers satisfaction. I HIGHLY recommend Concord Auto Protect.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Elliott, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc & look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

The customer service and patience with Concord was excellent. They have amazing and customizable coverage options at better prices than any other extended warranty provider I could find - especially when dealing with exotic vehicles with extensive upgrade options. Not only were their prices better, the level of coverage offered exceeded other companies I received quotes from.

After selecting my coverage options; my rep Robert also informed me of discounts available to me as a veteran that further lowered my chosen deductible by a significant amount as well as the total cost for the contract. They held the deal for me despite it taking more than a month to take ownership of my vehicle due to unforeseen delays with the dealer and shipping. I couldn't be happier to find a company that provides the level of service coverage for my chosen vehicle, an Audi A8 4.0TT, that I needed, at such an affordable price.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Christopher, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I purchased a premium car warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7 months ago. So when I purchased the plan the customer service was pretty nice as you would expect and made the process easy, no complaints really. Now the part that actually impressed me was when I had a repair that was needed and it was actually covered by them. I was actually pretty surprised it was covered without any problems which is amazing for me. The repair was not a cheap one by any means but Concord stepped up and took care of it. They earned my recommendation and long term business.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Tom, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us & our service. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: July 14, 2021

While my car’s issue wasn’t covered under the warranty, the team at Concord was honest with me about the quote I received and the process to follow. And although they couldn’t help with an estimated $3,500 repair, they were able to work with me to have the fees for recalls and diagnostics covered so that I could get a second opinion. I really appreciated this extra step that management took, and I especially appreciate the help I received following that from Donald in Claims and Marc in Sales. Highly recommend the customer service these guys provide, but I do wish their coverage was a little less limited - especially at the highest package.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Jay, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 23, 2021

CONCORD Auto Protect Acct Spclst: Marc ** at **, listened, emphasized, knowledgeable, customer focused to my needs and absolutely amazing follow-up. After several voicemails and emails Marc and I finally connected due to my chaotic schedule changes I kept missing his phone calls. CONCORD “Marc” was the only company who kept calling and trying to explain the offers of Auto Protect available to me, other companies gave up after second attempt and after more than 7 plus communications Marc was able to detail the Premium Product and the text I received that included the following; the Concord Auto Protect -Sale- 8 Months Free+ $0.00 Deductible +Tire &Rims...

Marc's ability to listen to my hesitation of the lump sum offered to split payment in half and allow me 30 days extra to pay the additional amount. I asked him to allow me an hour to get back with him although it only took 10-15 minutes for me to determine the ability to obtain relief that my 2007 automobile w only 11000 miles will be covered for 5yrs/100000 miles. Marc allowed me to choose, review with family and did not pressure me into just a number and treated me as a human being and his main priority. CONCORD Auto Protect and especially MARC SIMS has a raving fan & once I use the policy I will be able to state CONCORDs ability to deliver on the Auto Policy that includes Roadside Assistance Road Hazard etc... Until then MARC ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC JOB.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

Our family has had Concord's auto warranty plan for a while now so we have experienced the claim side of things and customer service as well. No company is ever 100% perfect BUT Concord did honor the repairs and did not give us any issues about it. Timing was not the best because it was near a holiday but it was quicker than we expected it would be. Overall we can not complain because we got our money's worth with the plan, so yes it was worth every dollar for us.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Mikey, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Marc was a great representative for the company, He seemed to know the product and was able to work a few things out for me. I appreciate his help and time to get me this good coverage for my 2016 Ram diesel truck.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Our family has been a long term customer of Concord Auto Protect. The customer service is always good and the prices are fair. We feel a lot better with the coverage and always get treated good by the staff.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Frank, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Donald ** was an absolute pleasure to deal with and exceeded my expectations. There was a bit of a snag during the transfer of my policy, and it was resolved quickly by Mr. **. Communication was A+ as well. Thank you!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Daniel, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Donald. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Long time supporter of Concord Auto Protect & there amazing customer service. Never ran into any issues at all with there service. I would recommend them to others also because of the experience I have had with them.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Hamza , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information