It's that easy Request Information
4.93/5
Based on 97 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Call 1888-399-2811 or visit www.concordautoprotect.com to get a free quote today.

97 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was dealing with Don **regarding the extended service contract for my 2012 Ram 1500 Pickup. The encounter was very straightforward, quick and to the point. Don explained the options available to me and made it easy to select the option I wanted. I appreciate Don and his help in selecting a service contract that suits my needs.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Jeff ** was my contact. He provided great customer service and answered all my questions very patiently. I feel good about knowing that he will be my contact for the next 4 years. I will definitely follow up with a more detailed review after I have filed a claim.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Frank and the entire Concord Auto Protect Team were absolutely professional, understanding, and accommodating when it came time to service my vehicle. Their communication is outstanding, and I can easily give them my highest recommendation. I will not hesitate to purchase another warranty from them when any of my other vehicles run out of their factory warranty! Thanks much Concord!

Original review: May 31, 2018

Michael ** alerted me that a service bulletin had been in place regarding a repair my vehicle was in the shop for. I appreciated Michael making me aware of the update. However, the thing that truly frustrated me was that I was the one who had to call the dealership repeatedly, General Motors as well as Concord. I would have appreciated Concord being the one to help bridge the interpretation gaps and coordinate the coverage since if GM didn't pay for the repairs, it would have resulted in Concord providing coverage.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I received outstanding service from Henry **. I would strongly recommend this maintenance service to my friends and family. He took the time to listen and answer all of my questions; he showed concern for my doubts. He returned my calls promptly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: May 23, 2018

This place is AWESOME!! Super friendly and very professional service. Extremely competitive rates and was so quick and easy. With just a quick phone call and a very fast response my new-used vehicle is covered to well over 100000 miles. THANK YOU CONCORD!!!

Original review: May 22, 2018

Jeff ** is a fine sales person. I would recommend him highly. The key is how the extended warranty will handle any problems that may arise. Time will tell since I don't know how the BMW dealership will handle any claims.

Resolution response: May 24, 2018

Jeff is an outstanding sales rep. Jeff will go the extra mile for you. He is very informative and good about filling in the blanks. He even contacted Volkswagen for me to find out the details of my existing warranty to avoid any gaps in my coverage and to avoid double coverage. Thanks Again Jeff for going the extra mile for me. I really appreciate it. Please keep up the good work.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was promised a welcome packet and never received it? I don't know my order number, as I never received any finalized agreement or packet in the mail from your Company? If this is the kind of customer service I can expect to have, I would prefer a refund. Please issue refund immediately.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I work with Jeff to get my auto policy for my Maserati. He offers me good value with good coverage. I refer Jeff and giving him 5 star for the service. Thank you Jeff. And I still didn't claim anything from Concord so I will write a review once I worked with them about my claim.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My Agent Don ** was very helpful in getting me what I need, he listened to what I wanted and explained all plans the company offers and also informed me he would be my agent while covered under this plan. I really appreciate the follow up call letting me know thing were in place.

Original review: May 10, 2018

The experience of applying for coverage with Concord Auto Protect was nothing short of exceptional. It was very easy with no pressure sales coming from our salesman. Jeff ** answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable and professional.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I am more than pleased with my purchase of this product :-). Concord Auto Protect and its representatives far exceeded my expectations in providing me with a product to protect my recent purchase of a 2014 RAM 1500 4x4 crew cab. I will have no worries for the next 5 years.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The best service I've ever had. I have been shopping around and was actually going to go to another company, but my representative, Jeff ** was so patient, kind, helpful, and explained everything in detailed. I am extremely satisfied. Thank YOU!!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I haven't had to use the warranty yet, knock on wood. But the Sale man Ralph ** was great, treated me with respect and I feel gave me a good deal. Highly recommend him. And as stated he was great, no problems.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Henry was great. I had been given the bums rush to buy a policy when I bought my car. I soon learned I needed to check other companies. I called Concord and Henry took such good care of me. We talked about options but I told him I still had to cancel the other policy and wasn't sure how long that would take. He gave me his direct line and I called him back and completed the change to Concord. I would, and have already, recommend Henry and Concord to others.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Donald was very professional and answered all my concerns about an extended warranty on my vehicle. Comparison with other offers for extended vehicle warranty I would say that I have chosen the one of the best in the industry. I am very happy with the pricing too.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Jeff answered all my questions and explained very well the details of the coverage. He was very clear and concise. I would recommend this service. The price was excellent and the coverage length is excellent.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Concord provided the best premier plan at a very reasonable value. Jeff ** was highly knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Concord especially for their ease of doing business and the talented sales consultants like Jeff. No pressure and Jeff took the time to explain all the details and answer all my questions looked at the top 4 and a dealer offering. Jeff and Concord are the best.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I was looking to get a warranty for my truck since the original will expire in about a month. I spoke with Henry and he was very professional and pleasant to work with. The coverage I received is great and I am very pleased with this experience.

Original review: April 20, 2018

The representative that I dealt with was helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He found deals and specials that were available to us. He asked what seemed to be the right questions, and hopefully got us a good deal.

Original review: April 20, 2018

He hung in there with me over a 2 week period shopping spree which went in a few directions before I ended up with the car I wanted and policy he suggested. I really appreciated his patience, professionalism and hard work.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My Sales Rep was Henry ** who worked with me in a professional manner to get the services I wanted at a fair price. No high pressure sales technique was what I appreciated. He should be an asset to your company.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I just recently compared some of the top Extended Auto Protection Companies for my 2015 Audi A6. The sales representive that took my call was very professional and listen to my needs and the type of plan I needed throughout the process. I'm a former Marine Recruiter and I know a professional run organization when I see one and this company knocks customers service out the park. I would highly recommend giving Concord the opportunity to meet your needs.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have a 2016 Nissan Armada I brought from the family mechanic. I've only had the car for less than two years and the engine went out. I purchase the extended warranty at the time of purchase. So I gave Concord a call and they told me which shop to take it to. I had a great experience at the repair shop. They also included rental car until the shop did what they had to do. Not only did I get amazing customer service each time I called they would always have a live representative to help on the other side of the phone. That's a big plus for a older man like me. Now my car is running great with the new engine in there. Not to mention the peace of mind that Concord's plan is still in effect for another 2 years!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I'm extremely happy with Concord. I got the plan the same time I bought my 2013 Lexus ES because I wanted the car to last. To my surprise 2 months later I ran into a issue with my transmission and Concord stepped right up to the plate and did not disappoint. Thanks for getting me back on the road and making the process of starting a claim so delightful! I'm very happy to have this service.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Thank you Jeff for your patience, explanations of policy, professional attention and attitude. You are an asset to your company! I appreciated your help and not bugging me non-stop to "just buy it". You're friendly and professional and that is what most companies are lacking in a great sales guy! Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you and your company...

Original review: March 8, 2018

I called in and talked to Frank ** about a repair I was having done. He took care of my claim even though it was not a covered expense. Because of this, I am now considering adding this coverage to all my cars. I will also be telling everyone that I know about them.

Original review: March 8, 2018

After doing research on extended warranties I choose Concord Auto Protect (CAP) due to coverage, reviews and cost. I bought my first policy for my 2014 Lincoln. I had an issue that had to be fixed and I took it to D&D Ford. They made the repairs and complimented me and Concord for the way Concord took care of the payment and the ease of working with CAP. After having such easy dealings with the first incident I just purchased a second policy for my wife's car. If you intend to keep your car for a long time or you just bought a newer car that's out of warranty I would highly recommend considering Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Buying a warranty for my 2013 Infiniti G37 Convertible with 24325 Miles and making sure all items would be covered for the term and I would be happy with the coverage! I believe this will be a good investment for the next 6 and 1/2 years I own the car!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I was very pleased with the way this company handled my claim on my Ford F-150 so I felt comfortable to go ahead and set up the protection on my other 2 cars. Not to mention they got me an AAA and veteran discounts that I really appreciate.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Concord Auto Protect sells vehicle service contracts (VSCs), which are often referred to as extended warranties. It offers multiple plans so consumers can choose the policy that fits their needs. The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information