ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 16, 2019

I have an extended warranty on a vehicle that I thought was ready to expire so I began to shop around for replacement coverage. In my search I had the very distinct pleasure to get a quote from Jeff with Concord Auto Protect. He was so very upfront, honest and pleasant to deal with that I was ready to purchase a contract with his company. My vehicle I was purchasing the agreement for was in a local body shop and my old warranty contract was in the vehicle. When I got it back I discovered that I had more remaining coverage than I realized. I called Jeff and told him and he was so understanding and polite about it and only asked me to please contact him when I was in the market for coverage. Now that is public relations and consideration at its finest. Jeff is a credit to his profession and a great value to his company.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I shopped five or six auto warranty companies on the internet. Concord Auto Protect what was the most responsive the most professional, provided the best description and was easily by almost 50% the least expensive with equal coverage to any of its competitors. Jeff ** was my representative. He was as good a representative for Concord Auto protect is a person could be. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Concord Auto protect for any extended warranties but you might need. They stand head-and-shoulders above their competitors. Comparing their top most inclusive extended warranty against their competitor they cost approximately 55% of their closest competitor. I can't speak more highly of Jeff ** and the staff at Concord Auto protect.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I'd like to say that Concord Auto Protect is a very respectful company, fast attention to detail and what a deal on extended coverage. The cost is minimal compared to other companies that promise but don't deliver. That's not concord auto protect, delivery is the key, having them on your side is important with today's vehicles. I felt confident in having a trustworthy company on my friend's list (so to speak) if you have a car that the factory warranty has expired and you want coverage, please do me a favor and give concord auto protect a call, ask for an extented warranty and sit back for a surprise! Simply amazing service.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I called several companies looking for a second extended warranty on a car approaching 100,000 miles. Most of the people that I spoke to gave me the hard sell: “this offer only applies until you hang up” or “if you buy now, I’ll take money off”. They could do that because their prices were all high. Jeff, however, was awesome. He didn’t hard sell me or try to upsell. He simply told me what they had to offer, gave me the discounts that they offer up front and gave me plenty of time to think about it and discuss with my wife. There was no offer that was taken away if I didn’t buy RIGHT NOW. The plan I purchased is very comprehensive and priced lower than the competitors. All in all it was a great experience.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Patrick and Donald were friendly and made sure any and all questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. I didn't feel pressured and they let me know all info regarding where I can my vehicle serviced. I wasn't sure about doing business over the phone and they let me take the time to think about the product and make an informed decision. I felt valued and it allowed me the confidence to choose them and not feel wary of my decision or the money it would cost. I ended the call with peace of mind I was afforded a strong value and I would get future quality service. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

When I first purchased the car warranty for my BMW I was a little worried about the claim process and so on. But 1 year later I had a small repair and went thru the claim process and it went perfect. No complaints at all and the customer service was super nice the entire time and handled everything as well.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Knowledgeable about products and personable, would recommend to someone else for their insurance needs in the future. I also liked that he walked me through the various options available from your products. The application process was also very straightforward and easy to follow, and the pricing was very competitive based on other companies that I had previously called for quotes.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Contacting Concord for explanations of plans, coverage, and price was a totally positive experience with my account representative, Gene **. He explained everything in pretty clear detail without any real pressure to purchase. The signup process was pretty simple and only required a couple of photos and my electronic signature along with credit card info. When I called Gene a couple of times, I got right through to his direct line without a lot of menus or hold time.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Concord Auto Protect customer service is amazing, anytime I needed question answered or a warranty claim they helped out. I never had any problems over the past two years with them. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a car warranty business. Thanks again so much guys.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for a few years now, I have zero complaints. Customer service is super nice and I would highly recommend them to friends and family. When I needed my A/C repaired I had zero problems and everything went smoothly as well.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information