Concord Auto Protect

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pleasure working with you. Transaction was explained well and in detail. The customer service agent was very patient and made this experience pleasant. There was never any pressure to sign up. I will recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks again!!

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

I got a cold call from Concord Auto and they promoted their product. The rep and I went back and forth about pricing and coverage. He came with a good deal so I signed up and put $300 on down payment. I made my monthly payments on time and it was $70, no interest for 18 months. It covers me until 200,000 miles. They ask the condition regarding the vehicle and I gave them everything they asked for. They said the coverage wouldn't be in for 30 days.

After 60 days, I had an issue with my vehicle. I contacted Concord and they told me to get to any authorized mechanic. I did that but a lot of the mechanics in my area that I know wouldn't accept it. I called Concord back and I asked them for their vendors that they work with in my particular area. They gave me three locations and I went to AAMCO Transmission in Yonkers. The mechanic guy knows the vehicle and told me that I needed work on the transmission and that something is going on with the fuel pump and I need a motor. I transmitted that information to Concord. I usually get an answer within 24 hours. But at that time, I had to call them, badger them and then ask for the supervisor. After two weeks, I was told the claim was denied.

I talked to the supervisor and told him that I followed all the protocol, I paid my down payment, made all my installments on time and gave them the documentation of the vehicle. I also waited for the waiting period. Concord told me that this was a pre-existing position, but it doesn't hold water. I told them that I'm not accepting that. Their protocol says that they send out their own tech to verify the claim. But they denied the claim without their rep, so they didn't follow protocol. The supervisor said that they'll give me a $1,000 check, which isn't a half of what I need to fix the vehicle. And that's where we left off. My vehicle still hasn't been fixed and it's been over two months now.

I called a few other companies and Concord was definitely the most professional. Their rate was incredible too. I talked to Orin and I told him what kind of car I had and what I was looking for. He didn’t try to sell me something I did not need and he actually recommended the x-coverage for me which was at a lesser coverage so I didn’t have to waste my money. He was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, and I felt very comfortable working with him. Concord took care of my every need and my experience had been amazing.

My friend had a great experience with Concord Auto Protect and highly recommended them. I've been with other companies in the past but Concord Auto Protect has done really well for me. My representative was Orin and he’s easy to talk to and gave me a few different discounts. He’s knowledgeable and had an answer for every question I asked him, and it all made sense. He also made me feel comfortable with the purchase. We had an alignment and steering pump issue and I've taken the car in. They were both covered which is awesome and I was very happy. Having the policy is great and it gives me peace of mind at the end of the day. My experience has been excellent.

I googled for auto warranties and Concord came up. And then I did a ton of research, was calling a million places and I looked into all of them. Concord was the best to deal with. They kept on getting back to me and weren’t pushy at all. I filled out my car’s make and model online, Jeep 2014. They called me back, but I told them I wasn’t ready to buy it, I said I’ll call them when I’m ready and they left me alone. I called them back when I was ready and then they gave me the different options. They also went through the contract with me thoroughly and they didn't do pre-existing claims. I looked over the contract and made sure that I wasn’t missing anything. They explained it very well. And then I called them back when I was ready to sign up and did it.

A couple of weeks later, my alternator was no good. They have a ton of places you could take your car to and since I have kids, I took mine to the most convenient place. Concord said they'd cover and it was done. They got me a new alternator. They helped me out and it was fast too. The warranty was worth it. I thought they wouldn't as other companies will tell me it's pre-existing but Concord looked into it. It wasn’t pre-existing and they covered it right away. They were more cost-efficient than anyone else. All in all, they're very easy to deal with and I would sign up again once it's over. My friend used them too and she was happy. Both our families had been using Concord since. I'm happy I went with them. They were good, very pleasant and affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

I looked and spoke to a bunch of auto protection companies but I chose Concord Auto Protect because I felt the most comfortable with them. They explained to me what would be covered and the cost. I liked the coverage and the options that they offered. I signed up with them recently at a water pump sale and they replaced the one in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I already saved money with Concord and it's definitely cost-effective. It's cool and the experience was great.

I'm still in my warranty phase or first 30 days so I'm doing good with Concord Auto Protect. This is my first time to have service from Concord Auto Protect and the first time also for the extended warranty. Concord provides the same kind of coverage like the other ten companies I researched but their price is the best. Their customer care was very helpful. I had an issue in paying the lump sum amount so their representative helped me out to finalize my amount and break into the monthly installment. So far, the cost compared to their quality of service was very satisfactory.

My brother uses Concord Auto Protect and I first heard it from him. They were the first people I called and I just walked in from there. I called them in the car, didn't have all the information but the rep helped me out. All the warranty people wanted me to sign immediately even if I'm the one calling them. But with Concord, we waited till the next day then I paid almost $2,000. They did a great job and were very helpful on what I was trying to look for on the warranty. Give or take the car we put under warranty only has 20,000 miles. So I'm doing it smartly, getting ahead of the game and trying to get a warranty before the miles are too high and then the price goes up higher. They are a good warranty company for now since they did real good to get my money.

Concord came up on the top in the list of recommended companies when I did some internet research. I also got quotes from three other companies and Concord’s price was competitive and they were very customer-focused. Their sales rep, Michael, was very helpful, and we round up getting some additional months so they were also very flexible in their terms. Instead of paying all at once, we worked out a payment plan. Michael also explained things properly and when I asked for additional information, he sent it to me. And he presented me with options that helped me make my decision. His interpersonal and sales skills were also very good.

The quality and the level of their service were good. But when I'm sending and responding to some of the rep's emails, they would not go through and I had to call them up and tell them about it. And because of that, I started to think that I’m dealing with a sham company that is working out of a cloakroom someplace and doesn’t have an IT department. I also had to call them up to make sure that I was getting a live number. But, all in all, it was a surprisingly positive experience for this type of service and I like the flexibility in the customer service as well as the program. I would recommend them.

I went with Concord upon the recommendation of my business partner who works for them and this is the first time I’m using them. It was an informal dealing because the rep was my friend. He just laid the packages out for me and I chose a specific kind. So far, I have been happy with my experience.

We got in touch with Concord Auto Protect and it seemed to be a good deal. It was my first time obtaining a service from them and they've been pretty good and responsive. It was easy to set all up and the times that I talked with them, they were very helpful. The cost of their service was reasonable too. We had the policy for a little over a month and we had a major part go out on the car which was the transfer case on the engine and things have been going wrong for a while. Initially, Concord said that we only had it for a month and that it was pre-existing. We went back and forth on that. It was roughly a $2,500 repair and we ended up agreeing that Concord would pay $1,000 on that and I kind of agreed with them. They're in the business of ensuring cars and since that’s what they do, we expected things to be covered although I understood that it was a pre-existing condition so I didn't feel bad about the deal.

With all things considered, it was something that worked out for us and still be able to maintain coverage although they offered us the option of dropping coverage and get a full refund which I thought was good too. All in all, it was a very good transaction. Everybody was happy with where that ended up. Concord was pleasant to deal with and they’re well-priced for what they’re dealing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Patrick was concise with his answers and knowledgeable. He answered questions about the hybrid battery well and what the warranty does not cover. He was able to setup a fair price. I look forward to working with the organization for the next 5 years and potentially with a future extended warranty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Concord, Patrick & Don, specifically, was exemplary. They listened to my issues, addressed my concerns, stayed in touch responsibly, and provided me with a superior extended warranty package at a very competitive price. I rarely deal with anyone in business that has been this professional, competent, and who listens to and successfully addresses the clients needs and expectations.

Concord Auto Protect was really nice and their price was great compared to the 3-4 companies I’ve looked into. They’re mid-price ranged but the service is good. The representative was nice, very clear and told me everything I needed to know. I had filed a claim with them and I was able to pick my own shop. I went to my shop and told them what's wrong. Concord covered anything I expected minus the deductible. I had a good experience and will definitely recommend them to a friend.

I deal with Don in Allentown, he is great, I enjoy talking to him. He did help me a lot on my car. He was very helpful, very polite and great help, I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Concord Auto Protect people were the first I talked to and they gave me a price which I accepted on the phone. And then somebody else called me and gave me quite a bit of the lower price. I called Concord and said, "Hey, I'm cancelling. I just got a bid that's way better, which is a $1000 less, no deductible. I'm cancelling, it's all yours." And they matched it. Their reps were great on the phone, but I haven't received my documents. They said it'll be in the mail 7 to 10 days, but it was a month ago and it goes into effect as of October. But other than that, it's been a satisfactory experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Signed up today for the Premium Plan. Everything was explained to me by Don. Everyone seemed so nice to explain how the plan works. Excited and have peace of mind knowing I have coverage... Will be looking forward to my information packet in the mail.

Patrick was very knowledgeable about Concord and provided me with an option to get an even better deal and more protection for my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. I ordered that policy and I feel good knowing if something goes wrong with my car after September 15, 2017 I will be covered.

I have the plan for 2 years now and had to use it one time when my transmission light came on and I have to say they did a great job walking me through the process and very quick to resolve the issue. Highly recommended.

Concord Auto has already saved me thousands in repair costs. Filing a claim was easy and fast, unlike my previous experiences with other companies. Michael was very thorough in explaining all the terms. Couldn't be happier knowing I have great coverage.

My car warranty was going to be expiring. I called a friend of mine who used to work at the car dealership, and he said that Concord was a reputable company and I should go ahead and do it. So I did and I talked to one of their reps named Patrick. He was very responsive and asked me sets of questions on the phone about my car and all that they needed and then quoted me a price. He did a good job and he was pleasant to deal with and I didn’t feel pressured. Sometimes I can feel stressed out when people call me and some of the other people who’ve called me this week, it's an auto dialer that calls me. And when I pick up, I can tell they're trying too hard.

Concord follows up with their lead quickly. I also liked that I was dealing with a person and he gave me his direct dial number. He beats some of these other ones. They’ve also sent me the paperwork but there was an issue with our address, so I changed it on the contract. Overall, it was a great experience and their price was fair and as a consumer, it’s what I’m looking for. And if my husband’s truck is coming up for too long, I would also recommend him to use Concord. They’re a reputable company.

I knew that I needed some extra protection on my vehicle. It's my first car and I don't know anything about cars but Concord helped me out and did everything for me. There was a problem with my light that had to be fixed so I took the car into service. They gave me a few options of places where I should go and I went there. Then I told them what needed to be done and they took care of it. There are no more lights blinking and no more noise coming out of my van after the repair. It's convenient to have Concord and they're reliable. If I had to take care of all the work myself, it would have been more expensive. It was also a thousand times easier to call them than calling Verizon. I would recommend Concord.

Had a great experience with this company, Patrick to be specific. I got all the information I needed from them very fast. Highly knowledgeable and professional reps here. I called a few companies but these guys were better on a lot of things, especially pricing.

Thank you so much, Patrick. You were very helpful and informative when it came to enrolling. It was truly a pleasure dealing with you and your company. I would undoubtedly recommend your company to everyone I know. Keep up the good work :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As a potential new customer, I dealt with Donald **, he demonstrated a very good working knowledge of the Concord Auto Protect program and because of his help and assistance, I've signed-up for the Premium Service Plan. During Mr **'s absence, I also had the opportunity to deal with Patrick **, he also demonstrated great customer service, Thanks Concord.

Concord Auto Protect Company Profile