Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect Call Now Toll Free (877) 773-7775 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I have purchased a 4 year plan primarily due to the professionalism of your representative, Robert **. Robert has provided me with the answers to all of my questions, explained the program and took the time to make sure that I was satisfied with the decision I was going to make. He was patient with me and responded with the information I asked for when he promised he would respond. There was no pressure applied, just simple facts provided by a pleasant and positive individual. I will not hesitate to recommend Concord and will give them Robert's direct line, because everyone who is making a "major" purchase needs to experience this type of transaction at least once in their lifetime to enjoy true customer service. The product is exceptional, reasonably priced and I am hopeful, that if needed, will provide the coverage necessary.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Jeff, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I called Concord Auto Protect because I was searching for a good and fair company to add extended warranty coverage on two new vehicles that I was purchasing. I picked this company because of the good rating that it has with its consumers. I sent in a request online that I was interested. The company sent me an email with a phone number. I called the number and Steve ** was the salesperson that I talked with. He did a good job on explaining what options were available. I probably would not have bought the insurance today if it was not for Steve. He kept working to find out what I was needing and asking his upper level people what could be done to help me. In the end I purchased two warranties for two new vehicles.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I am so thrilled to have this protection plan. By far the best I ever had, my car broke down the morning of plans to leave on a business trip. With Concord I was able to bring it to my favorite repair shop not some strange god knows where. Concord worked with my mechanic with no stress whatsoever to me. They even paid for the repairs over the phone. I didn't have to wait for reimbursement. It was fantastic. I was in and out of the shop in no time and made it on my family trip stress free with my vehicle repaired! I tried a few different warranty companies but no one and I mean none of them can even compare to how great and helpful concord is!!! Great customer service with obvious skilled professionals! Happy to be on board with concord and recommend them to everyone!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Alex, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. We take pride in our 5 star service and look forward to keep assisting you in the future. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Their warranty, Concord Auto Warranty, was anywhere from $1400 to $3600 less expensive than others I looked at. Their rating seemed as high as the others.

For the difference in price, with what appears near identical terms, 30 day wait, $100 deductible, etc, I'll gamble. And it's transferable.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Larry, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Steve was awesome. He was very patient with me and walked me through the entire process and different packages I should consider. Even when I was reluctant he reassured me that I was making the right choice. He understand my limited finances at the time and he worked with me on options to pay for the coverage. He discussed the process and various promotions that I could take advantage of as a new customer and Veteran. Steve did a follow up call as needed and unlike most salesmen he wasn't over baring and pushy. He just simply addressed my concerns and gave me ample amount of time to consider my options with the understanding that the promotions are always changing.

I researched other companies and by far Concord stood out. My dealer even recommended Concord. Steve is a great Salesmen and I really appreciate his help through out the entire process. The company could use more Salespeople like him and serve as a model for outstanding customer service! If I could give more than 5 Stars I would... Excellent Job!***

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Willie , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I purchased based on ConsumerAffairs ranking of the company. I have not yet needed to use the warranty as I have had issues with the vehicle as I have made all the maintenance required since buying the Porsche.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Vidal, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Steve ** was absolutely one of the finest customer service people I have ever encountered. He was knowledgeable, patient, friendly and tireless. He found me an incredible deal that was far superior to the other company I was checking out. Unfortunately, my wife decided she just couldn't handle the interior color of the vehicle so we had to cancel but I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Bruce, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I wanted a plan for my upcoming purchase and Gene ** was totally helpful and very clear in his explanations. I am definitely going to recommend this to any of my Veteran brothers and sisters. They have great value and savings for us. I will definitely rest easier over the coming years that I am covered. Thank Gene **.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Glenn, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Customer service and competitive pricing were on full display with Steve ** assistance. The ability to interact directly with a single account rep allowed me to make a quick and informed decision. Steve interacted with me over the phone and email in a timely fashion to ensure I had everything I needed. Steve was also able to secure promotions that further solidified my preference to work with Concord. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Efficient enrollment and coverage benefits were comprehensive. Competitive price point. Selected 3 year option. Length of coverage suitable. Quick follow-up after initial inquiry. Sales Rep pointed out significant differences between coverage options and added needed benefits. Coverage for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Timothy, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information