4.9/5 (279 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

Pros

• Money-back guarantee
    • Plans are transferable
    • Repair facilities widely available

Cons

• Refunds prorated after first 30 days

Bottom Line

Concord Auto Protect’s three plans help you pick the right level of coverage for your needs. However, bumper-to-bumper coverage isn’t available. Get a free quote online or over the phone.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I had shopped with two other providers, but Concord offered the same coverage at a much more competitive price! I was only looking for basic coverage for four years, but Concord p...

Verified

Steve was patient, helpful and got back to me quickly, he gave me all the information I needed. ... I moved my coverage from another car and he bundled everything together and got...

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is its most comprehensive extended auto warranty. The Powertrain plan offers basic coverage, plus additional benefits like rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan’s coverage is in between the two. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have no deductible.

Powertrain
    Powertrain plans cover the following six items:
    • Engine
    • Transmission
    • Drive axle(s)
    • Electrical system
    • Cooling system
    • Brakes
    Advanced
    Advanced plans cover everything in the Powertrain plan and add coverage for:
    • AWD/4x4 components
    • Steering components
    Premium
    Premium plans cover everything in the previous two tiers and add coverage for:
    • Heating components
    • AC components
    • Fuel system
    • Anti-lock brake system
    • High-tech electronics
    • Turbo/supercharger
    • Front and rear suspension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Concord Auto Protect only covers repairs made at ASE-certified facilities, but if the repair is authorized, you only have to pay your deductible. All Concord Auto Protect plans also come with the following benefits:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
    • Trip interruption insurance
    • Dead battery service
    • Towing
    • Locksmith service
    • Rental car reimbursement

Plans are generally for three to five years, which is a standard length for an extended auto warranty. One benefit of Concord Auto Protect is that its plans are transferable, so you can sell your vehicle but maintain its coverage under the new owner. Customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Concord Auto Protect prices

Prices are not listed on Concord Auto Protect’s website, but this is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. In general, extended auto warranties cost between $350 and $1,000 per year of coverage. If you want an exact price, get a free quote directly from Concord Auto Protect. All you have to do is provide your contact information and some details about your vehicle.

You can also cancel your plan and get a full refund within your first month of service thanks to Concord Auto Protect’s 30-day, money-back guarantee. The only catch is that you can’t have filed any claims during the period.

Concord Auto Protect FAQ

How much does Concord Auto Protect cost?
    Concord Auto Protect’s prices depend on your vehicle’s make, model and age as well as the type of coverage you choose. You can obtain a free quote online or over the phone to get pricing specific to your vehicle.
    Is Concord Auto Protect legit?
    Yes, Concord Auto Protect is a legitimate company. Before deciding on any warranty company, it is important to do some initial research and understand what the company offers and ensure it meets your needs. This includes checking cancellation and refund policies as well as factoring in extended coverage like roadside assistance.
    How many warranty plans does Concord Auto Protect offer?
    Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. Premium is the most comprehensive plan, and Powertrain is the simplest. However, none of these three plans offer full bumper-to-bumper coverage.
    Where is Concord Auto Protect available?
    Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide, and authorized repair facilities are across the United States and Canada.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it if you’re looking for an extended auto warranty with a solid set of additional benefits. A Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can also add value to your vehicle because plans are transferable. Prices aren’t listed on the Concord Auto Protect website, but you can get an accurate estimate by requesting a quote online or over the phone.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: April 23, 2021

CONCORD Auto Protect Acct Spclst: Marc ** at **, listened, emphasized, knowledgeable, customer focused to my needs and absolutely amazing follow-up. After several voicemails and emails Marc and I finally connected due to my chaotic schedule changes I kept missing his phone calls. CONCORD “Marc” was the only company who kept calling and trying to explain the offers of Auto Protect available to me, other companies gave up after second attempt and after more than 7 plus communications Marc was able to detail the Premium Product and the text I received that included the following; the Concord Auto Protect -Sale- 8 Months Free+ $0.00 Deductible +Tire &Rims...

Marc's ability to listen to my hesitation of the lump sum offered to split payment in half and allow me 30 days extra to pay the additional amount. I asked him to allow me an hour to get back with him although it only took 10-15 minutes for me to determine the ability to obtain relief that my 2007 automobile w only 11000 miles will be covered for 5yrs/100000 miles. Marc allowed me to choose, review with family and did not pressure me into just a number and treated me as a human being and his main priority. CONCORD Auto Protect and especially MARC SIMS has a raving fan & once I use the policy I will be able to state CONCORDs ability to deliver on the Auto Policy that includes Roadside Assistance Road Hazard etc... Until then MARC ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC JOB.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I have purchased a 4 year plan primarily due to the professionalism of your representative, Robert **. Robert has provided me with the answers to all of my questions, explained the program and took the time to make sure that I was satisfied with the decision I was going to make. He was patient with me and responded with the information I asked for when he promised he would respond. There was no pressure applied, just simple facts provided by a pleasant and positive individual. I will not hesitate to recommend Concord and will give them Robert's direct line, because everyone who is making a "major" purchase needs to experience this type of transaction at least once in their lifetime to enjoy true customer service. The product is exceptional, reasonably priced and I am hopeful, that if needed, will provide the coverage necessary.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Jeff, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I called Concord Auto Protect because I was searching for a good and fair company to add extended warranty coverage on two new vehicles that I was purchasing. I picked this company because of the good rating that it has with its consumers. I sent in a request online that I was interested. The company sent me an email with a phone number. I called the number and Steve ** was the salesperson that I talked with. He did a good job on explaining what options were available. I probably would not have bought the insurance today if it was not for Steve. He kept working to find out what I was needing and asking his upper level people what could be done to help me. In the end I purchased two warranties for two new vehicles.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I am so thrilled to have this protection plan. By far the best I ever had, my car broke down the morning of plans to leave on a business trip. With Concord I was able to bring it to my favorite repair shop not some strange god knows where. Concord worked with my mechanic with no stress whatsoever to me. They even paid for the repairs over the phone. I didn't have to wait for reimbursement. It was fantastic. I was in and out of the shop in no time and made it on my family trip stress free with my vehicle repaired! I tried a few different warranty companies but no one and I mean none of them can even compare to how great and helpful concord is!!! Great customer service with obvious skilled professionals! Happy to be on board with concord and recommend them to everyone!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Alex, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. We take pride in our 5 star service and look forward to keep assisting you in the future. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Their warranty, Concord Auto Warranty, was anywhere from $1400 to $3600 less expensive than others I looked at. Their rating seemed as high as the others.

For the difference in price, with what appears near identical terms, 30 day wait, $100 deductible, etc, I'll gamble. And it's transferable.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Larry, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

We purchased our car warranty plan over a year ago right when we got our car from Trusted Auto. We are very happy with everything. I had a small repair and my husband called Concord and they took care of it right away. I love everything about the car warranty and it really is nice having the protection of it. I would recommend them to all my friends and anyone else looking for an auto warranty company.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Marisa, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We were treated great by the staff and the whole process was quick & painless. I feel confident in using Concord and it is clearly understood by us what we are covered for and so on. Talked to some other companies but overall Concord was the best option for us.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Cala, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Talked to Marc **. He explained the whole policy I was buying. He was very courteous and helpful. This company had great reviews. I got a great policy for my 2010 Ford F-150 with excellent coverage. If you need a auto warranty this is the company buy one from.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Paul, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

As of this past Friday night, the original vehicle for which the CONCORD policy was issued, was sold. I called CONCORD Customer Service and spoke to a very nice gentleman who handled this matter both expeditiously and with excellent manners. CONCORD appealed to me by stating NO HASSLES, and this was entirely what I observed today. I WILL recommend to others, of course. Thank you.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Michael, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Robert was courteous, professional and well informed of the policy he was selling. I'm (Sara **) a retired commercial insurance broker so can really appreciate his performance. Thanks to him, we decided to go with Concord. We'll be happy to recommend Robert to our friends and family.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey THOMAS, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information