Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.96/5

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect Call Now Toll Free (877) 773-7775 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Steve was awesome. He was very patient with me and walked me through the entire process and different packages I should consider. Even when I was reluctant he reassured me that I was making the right choice. He understand my limited finances at the time and he worked with me on options to pay for the coverage. He discussed the process and various promotions that I could take advantage of as a new customer and Veteran. Steve did a follow up call as needed and unlike most salesmen he wasn't over baring and pushy. He just simply addressed my concerns and gave me ample amount of time to consider my options with the understanding that the promotions are always changing.

I researched other companies and by far Concord stood out. My dealer even recommended Concord. Steve is a great Salesmen and I really appreciate his help through out the entire process. The company could use more Salespeople like him and serve as a model for outstanding customer service! If I could give more than 5 Stars I would... Excellent Job!***

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Willie , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 27, 2020

After much research, I contacted Concord about a warranty. Gene immediately answered every question and emailed me more information. It is clear why they are top rated in customer service. He was fast, very friendly, and offered me a great value. I contacted several "top rated" companies, and I am still waiting on a few to return my call. The data and research led me to Concord, but the informative, friendly representative was my top reason for choosing Concord.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Wendy, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: July 24, 2020

Gene was responsive, knowledgable, quick and efficient and very courteous. Thank you Gene, you made this experience very easy. Also thank you for asking if I had other vehicles to consider. I hope to add another vehicle soon. I have several other at warranties on our cars that I have purchased from the dealer and I found Concord online and found them to be far superior to the other services. I look forward to doing more business with Concord.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Brent, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: June 26, 2020

My experience in securing an extended warranty was absolutely stressless. I had already read a lot of the information that Mr. ** shared with me which made the conversation very easy. He made sure I understood all details and allowed me several opportunities to ask questions, which I did. Mr. ** explained in detail how the warranty works in case I would have to use it. I was impressed with Mr. ** total professionalism of customer service. I felt very comfortable talking to him. Thank you Mr. Gene **.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Cynthia , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I'm a maintenance fanatic when it comes to my vehicles that I keep for 5 to 7 years. However, the day of shade tree mechanics, when it comes to current automotive technology and repairs, is gone. And, the price of repairs have sky rocketed. So, after weeks of research and company warranty coverage comparisons I decided on Concord Auto Protect because of their straightforward approach to vehicle warranties and simple to understand policies that clearly state their warranty coverage. Now, I never expected to have to use the policy, but after a recent engine warning light came on I'm glad I had Concord Auto Protect's vehicle service program. That engine warning light resulted in a major engine problem requiring thousands of dollars to correct. Within 24 hours of my dealer contacting Concord Auto Protect they reviewed and approved my claim.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Russell, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Got back to me quickly. Very courteous. Well informed and provided me with all the information I needed to make a good decision on joining Concord. I will not only recommend Concord but also Jeff ** to any of my friends.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Lee, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Jeff. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

It's hard to write a review when you have just purchased a product and not used it yet. But my experience in the purchase of this product was a positive one, also, grateful for their patience while I decided on purchasing their product.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Ralph, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

After reviewing Concord and CarShield, this couldn't have been an easier choice. Robert ** was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I'm excited about this coverage, although I don't look forward to having problems with the car. It is the 2008 Boston Marathon Official pace car.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey John, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

So far so good. Never had a BMW but the warranty should help. I’ll follow up when I hit 130000 miles and have had claims and how they were paid. The online reviews were what convinced me there were some bad ones but they may have been a scam many good ones.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Glenn, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

We really appreciated Robert’s efficiency, his consideration, his politeness, his knowledge with the plan offered, the follow ups he ended having to make, his patience, along of course with the price he quoted us.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information