It's that easy Request Information
4.91/5
Based on 107 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Call 1888-399-2811 or visit www.concordautoprotect.com to get a free quote today.

119 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Ralph ** was very professional to deal with. He was not pushy at all and gave us a very reasonable quote. We will have to wait until our first claim to have a complete review at this point. Again, Ralph was very pleasant to deal with.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Jeff helped me obtain coverage for my Jag! He was polite, respectful and knowledgeable. He was terrific and I was very appreciative of his help. The last company I called for a quote didn't earn my business, so kudos Jeff!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I must say that Concord came through with flying colors for me on my first claim with their company. Frank told me that the repair I was claiming was not specifically under warranty but he would talk to management and see what he could do. Well he came back to me to let me know they negotiated with the repair company and came to an agreement which would basically cover most of the repair and that they would pay them directly over the phone making my life a lot easier. GREAT JOB CONCORD!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I spoke with Patrick ** and Donald **. They were very friendly and helpful. They asked me questions and provided a policy that benefited my needs at a great price. I plan to recommend this company to my friends and family members.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Jeff, was very professional he gave us great rates, because my husband is a veteran so we received all kind of great deals. I called a lot of warranties places they all talk down on other warranty place, but Jeff never did that once. Jeff keep it very professional the whole time we were talking. Thank you so much for taking us step by step.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: July 30, 2018

After a bit of research and determining Concord's previous reviews and great rating, I called for a quote. Jeff did an exceptional job in assisting us in both understanding warranty coverage and helping us get the best deal available. Outstanding service!

Original review: July 29, 2018

Mr. Don ** was great. He answered all of our questions. Very thorough, yet respectful of our time. He walked us through the process. He promptly providing the information we needed to make a confident decision. He made sure that we knew we could contact him in the future, in the event of any concerns.

Original review: July 27, 2018

Jeff is very professional and helpful. He explain in detail what is covered on the extended warranty up to additional 140000 miles. He respond the email and follow up on the phone. He gave us excellent service & rate.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Excellent and professional customer service! Great personality and professionalism! The experience of a lifetime to be able to be covered by a thoughtful and serious company. My thanks for the opportunity to do so with Concord. I plan on staying with them as long as the terms are agreeable.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Ralph contacted me and got right to the point of my inquiry. I recently traded vehicles and was told that I received a "Great" extended warranty when closing the deal. In fact, it was a joke - $3300 for 5 yrs and 75K miles. Ralph was able to offer me substantially more coverage for nearly $1,000 less!!! Great offer - Great Coverage - Great Customer Service!!

Original review: July 25, 2018

My agent at Concord was Jeff and I could not have been better served. He worked with me to get the coverage I needed at a price I could afford. While I've not had to use this warranty, I expect the best if needed.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I had a great experience when I called in for a quote and Harry ** was my sales rep. He assisted me thru the different plans Concord has. He got me a nice discount and the top plan. I’m very happy with the deal he got me. I would definitely recommend concord and Harry. You guys rock! Thanks.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Jeff assisted me and was very helpful. He was knowledgeable and willing to assist with any questions and concerns. He was easy to understand and was very friendly. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for an extended warranty.

Original review: July 12, 2018

We want to thank Jeff and the Company for the 5 Stars Services, and the kindness in being so helpful... The discounts were nice and we are grateful for the protection we will have on our vehicle... We would recommend these services to anyone needing protection for their vehicles. Thanks again.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Don was very helpful and informative by discussing and explaining my warranty plan options. I will gladly recommend Don and Concord Auto Protect to anyone that is looking for a recommendation. Proof of quality of service will come when I need warranty work performed.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I give Don 5 stars. He’s courteous, not pushy, willing to help and get the best deal for the best plan for his customer. I will gladly do business with him again! Thanks again. A Very satisfied Customer. A+.

Original review: June 28, 2018

It was a pleasure dealing with Don. He was professional and understanding to my needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an extended warranty. Hope I never need to use the warranty but I know I am covered if I need it.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Mike and Frank go above and beyond what I expect from a warranty company. I highly recommend Concord Auto Protect to anyone in the need of a auto warranty policy. Fast friendly and very much more than fair. Thank you Mike and Frank for all you help and concern.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Called promptly the following morning with price quote on my car. Was very polite at first until I hesitated on making the purchase this instant. He then went on to tell me they were the best and cheapest and I would be spending $1000 more with other companies. When I explained I would like to review the information I felt like I was at a car dealership. I was given 6 different prices and options of paying for the same coverage. I do not appreciate into being pushed into something especially as large as this. This was my experience regarding sales. Thank you.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Jeff ** has been my service provider for Concord Auto Protect. As an Account Specialist, he was professional and knowledgeable while addressing my needs for an extended auto protection plan. I hope I never need to make a claim but if I do, I feel confident that Jeff will be there to assist me or my wife through the claim and repair process.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased an extended warranty from the dealer for my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee for $3,800 and was offered a longer warranty (100K instead of 60K and 60 months instead of 48) for $1400 less than the dealer. It really pays to go directly to the warranty supplier and avoid the dealer markups.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I got a call from Jeff ** minutes after I requested for a quote. He was friendly, polite and very helpful with my questions. Answered them all and then some. He even asked if I was enrolled in various membership programs that would qualify me discounts on the plan, which most associates will not do until asked. Thumbs up for the proactiveness. He was able to send all requested information to my mailbox almost instantly so I could verify and go through it during our conversation too. People like Jeff makes purchase a great experience and upholds the company's reputation well.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was dealing with Don **regarding the extended service contract for my 2012 Ram 1500 Pickup. The encounter was very straightforward, quick and to the point. Don explained the options available to me and made it easy to select the option I wanted. I appreciate Don and his help in selecting a service contract that suits my needs.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Jeff ** was my contact. He provided great customer service and answered all my questions very patiently. I feel good about knowing that he will be my contact for the next 4 years. I will definitely follow up with a more detailed review after I have filed a claim.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Frank and the entire Concord Auto Protect Team were absolutely professional, understanding, and accommodating when it came time to service my vehicle. Their communication is outstanding, and I can easily give them my highest recommendation. I will not hesitate to purchase another warranty from them when any of my other vehicles run out of their factory warranty! Thanks much Concord!

Original review: May 31, 2018

Michael ** alerted me that a service bulletin had been in place regarding a repair my vehicle was in the shop for. I appreciated Michael making me aware of the update. However, the thing that truly frustrated me was that I was the one who had to call the dealership repeatedly, General Motors as well as Concord. I would have appreciated Concord being the one to help bridge the interpretation gaps and coordinate the coverage since if GM didn't pay for the repairs, it would have resulted in Concord providing coverage.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I received outstanding service from Henry **. I would strongly recommend this maintenance service to my friends and family. He took the time to listen and answer all of my questions; he showed concern for my doubts. He returned my calls promptly.

Original review: May 23, 2018

This place is AWESOME!! Super friendly and very professional service. Extremely competitive rates and was so quick and easy. With just a quick phone call and a very fast response my new-used vehicle is covered to well over 100000 miles. THANK YOU CONCORD!!!

Original review: May 22, 2018

Jeff ** is a fine sales person. I would recommend him highly. The key is how the extended warranty will handle any problems that may arise. Time will tell since I don't know how the BMW dealership will handle any claims.

Resolution response: May 24, 2018

Jeff is an outstanding sales rep. Jeff will go the extra mile for you. He is very informative and good about filling in the blanks. He even contacted Volkswagen for me to find out the details of my existing warranty to avoid any gaps in my coverage and to avoid double coverage. Thanks Again Jeff for going the extra mile for me. I really appreciate it. Please keep up the good work.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was promised a welcome packet and never received it? I don't know my order number, as I never received any finalized agreement or packet in the mail from your Company? If this is the kind of customer service I can expect to have, I would prefer a refund. Please issue refund immediately.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Concord Auto Protect sells vehicle service contracts (VSCs), which are often referred to as extended warranties. It offers multiple plans so consumers can choose the policy that fits their needs. The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information

Fax:
484-674-6359
www.concordautoprotect.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business