Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.89/5

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

BOTTOM LINE

Concord Auto Protect’s three plans help you pick the right level of coverage for your needs. However, bumper-to-bumper coverage isn’t available. Get a free quote online or over the phone.

PROS
  • Money-back guarantee
  • Plans are transferable
  • Repair facilities widely available
CONS
  • Refunds prorated after first 30 days

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

I had shopped with two other providers, but Concord offered the same coverage at a much more competitive price! I was only looking for basic coverage for four years, but Concord provided me with premium coverage for half the price of competition!

Steve was patient, helpful and got back to me quickly, he gave me all the information I needed. ... I moved my coverage from another car and he bundled everything together and got me a deal I feel good about and comfortable with, I've used Concord before and they have not let me down once.

Concord Auto Protect Call Now Toll Free (877) 773-7775 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is its most comprehensive extended auto warranty. The Powertrain plan offers basic coverage, plus additional benefits like rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan’s coverage is in between the two. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have no deductible.

Powertrain
Powertrain plans cover the following six items:
  • Engine
  • Transmission
  • Drive axle(s)
  • Electrical system
  • Cooling system
  • Brakes
Advanced
Advanced plans cover everything in the Powertrain plan and add coverage for:
  • AWD/4x4 components
  • Steering components
Premium
Premium plans cover everything in the previous two tiers and add coverage for:
  • Heating components
  • AC components
  • Fuel system
  • Anti-lock brake system
  • High-tech electronics
  • Turbo/supercharger
  • Front and rear suspension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Concord Auto Protect only covers repairs made at ASE-certified facilities, but if the repair is authorized, you only have to pay your deductible. All Concord Auto Protect plans also come with the following benefits:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Trip interruption insurance
  • Dead battery service
  • Towing
  • Locksmith service
  • Rental car reimbursement

Plans are generally for three to five years, which is a standard length for an extended auto warranty. One benefit of Concord Auto Protect is that its plans are transferable, so you can sell your vehicle but maintain its coverage under the new owner. Customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Concord Auto Protect prices

Prices are not listed on Concord Auto Protect’s website, but this is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. In general, extended auto warranties cost between $350 and $1,000 per year of coverage. If you want an exact price, get a free quote directly from Concord Auto Protect. All you have to do is provide your contact information and some details about your vehicle.

You can also cancel your plan and get a full refund within your first month of service thanks to Concord Auto Protect’s 30-day, money-back guarantee. The only catch is that you can’t have filed any claims during the period.

Concord Auto Protect FAQ

How much does Concord Auto Protect cost?
Concord Auto Protect’s prices depend on your vehicle’s make, model and age as well as the type of coverage you choose. You can obtain a free quote online or over the phone to get pricing specific to your vehicle.
Is Concord Auto Protect legit?
Yes, Concord Auto Protect is a legitimate company. Before deciding on any warranty company, it is important to do some initial research and understand what the company offers and ensure it meets your needs. This includes checking cancellation and refund policies as well as factoring in extended coverage like roadside assistance.
How many warranty plans does Concord Auto Protect offer?
Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. Premium is the most comprehensive plan, and Powertrain is the simplest. However, none of these three plans offer full bumper-to-bumper coverage.
Where is Concord Auto Protect available?
Concord Auto Protect is available nationwide, and authorized repair facilities are across the United States and Canada.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it if you’re looking for an extended auto warranty with a solid set of additional benefits. A Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can also add value to your vehicle because plans are transferable. Prices aren’t listed on the Concord Auto Protect website, but you can get an accurate estimate by requesting a quote online or over the phone.

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I have purchased a 4 year plan primarily due to the professionalism of your representative, Robert **. Robert has provided me with the answers to all of my questions, explained the program and took the time to make sure that I was satisfied with the decision I was going to make. He was patient with me and responded with the information I asked for when he promised he would respond. There was no pressure applied, just simple facts provided by a pleasant and positive individual. I will not hesitate to recommend Concord and will give them Robert's direct line, because everyone who is making a "major" purchase needs to experience this type of transaction at least once in their lifetime to enjoy true customer service. The product is exceptional, reasonably priced and I am hopeful, that if needed, will provide the coverage necessary.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Jeff, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I called Concord Auto Protect because I was searching for a good and fair company to add extended warranty coverage on two new vehicles that I was purchasing. I picked this company because of the good rating that it has with its consumers. I sent in a request online that I was interested. The company sent me an email with a phone number. I called the number and Steve ** was the salesperson that I talked with. He did a good job on explaining what options were available. I probably would not have bought the insurance today if it was not for Steve. He kept working to find out what I was needing and asking his upper level people what could be done to help me. In the end I purchased two warranties for two new vehicles.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I am so thrilled to have this protection plan. By far the best I ever had, my car broke down the morning of plans to leave on a business trip. With Concord I was able to bring it to my favorite repair shop not some strange god knows where. Concord worked with my mechanic with no stress whatsoever to me. They even paid for the repairs over the phone. I didn't have to wait for reimbursement. It was fantastic. I was in and out of the shop in no time and made it on my family trip stress free with my vehicle repaired! I tried a few different warranty companies but no one and I mean none of them can even compare to how great and helpful concord is!!! Great customer service with obvious skilled professionals! Happy to be on board with concord and recommend them to everyone!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Alex, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. We take pride in our 5 star service and look forward to keep assisting you in the future. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Their warranty, Concord Auto Warranty, was anywhere from $1400 to $3600 less expensive than others I looked at. Their rating seemed as high as the others.

For the difference in price, with what appears near identical terms, 30 day wait, $100 deductible, etc, I'll gamble. And it's transferable.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Larry, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Steve was awesome. He was very patient with me and walked me through the entire process and different packages I should consider. Even when I was reluctant he reassured me that I was making the right choice. He understand my limited finances at the time and he worked with me on options to pay for the coverage. He discussed the process and various promotions that I could take advantage of as a new customer and Veteran. Steve did a follow up call as needed and unlike most salesmen he wasn't over baring and pushy. He just simply addressed my concerns and gave me ample amount of time to consider my options with the understanding that the promotions are always changing.

I researched other companies and by far Concord stood out. My dealer even recommended Concord. Steve is a great Salesmen and I really appreciate his help through out the entire process. The company could use more Salespeople like him and serve as a model for outstanding customer service! If I could give more than 5 Stars I would... Excellent Job!***

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Willie , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 14, 2021

You are representative Steve ** was very professional common mature, informative, comforting and very helpful in guiding me to as to the best policy for the best possible dollar amount and afforded me see your benefits and the best counseling for the policy. He was very patient took all my questions and answered me appropriately and make me feel very comfortable with this decision.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey I.Akiva, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 14, 2021

I called Concord to find out what they had to offer after reading the reviews on the company. While all others were getting negative reviews Concord had only positive ones. I expected to discover the policy cost to be too high instead to my surprise the cost was much lower while the coverage was better than the company I am with now. Needless to say I went with Concord and canceled with my other company. If you are looking for a car maintenance program it would in your best interest to give Concord a call.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey John, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 12, 2021

Gene ** was very helpful in getting the coverage I needed, he was very knowledgeable and he even found a discount that I was eligible for. The amount of coverage was amazing for the price. I was very pleased with the service I received.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Mark, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Gene. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 12, 2021

Mark at Concord Auto Warranty was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I appreciate the upfront approach. He was very prompt in sending me the information and helpful in his explanation of how the warranty works and what it does and does not cover.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Luke, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: April 12, 2021

We just signed up with Concord but as far as customer service with Steve **, I couldn't be happier. He is extremely professional and very friendly. He was not pushy or obnoxious. He was very helpful and explained things to me numerous times if I needed. I have a direct number for him, which he actually answers and even though we are paid in full, he made sure I knew that I could call him ANYTIME with any questions or problems that I may have.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Edward, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Company Information