4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

Top Concord Auto Protect Reviews

03/01/2019

Harry was very helpful and not pushy. He got me the Extended Warranty Service Policy that fit my needs. He worked to get me the best deal … I am completely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

03/06/2019

I spoke to Ralph at Concord. He was knowledgeable and easy to understand about their coverage options. He suggested the best plan for my driving habits. I was so impressed that both myself and daughter, Allison, purchased plans.

Concord Auto Protect plans

Concord Auto Protect offers three plans: Premium, Advanced and Powertrain. The Premium plan is a traditional bumper-to-bumper extended auto warranty plan. The Powertrain plan offers basics coverage with additional benefits like reimbursements and roadside assistance. The Advanced plan is a hybrid of the two. The Powertrain plan has more advanced coverage than many other powertrain plans offered by extended auto warranty companies. Some Concord Auto Protect plans have a zero deductible.

Powertrain services

• Turbo/supercharger
  • Rear suspension
  • Front supsension

Concord Auto Protect coverage

Full benefits come with every plan, even the basic powertrain plan. Concord Auto Protect’s 24/7 roadside assistance keeps your vehicle protected at all times of day, wherever you are. This doesn’t cost extra. Customer service is also available 24/7 to answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind is that Concord Auto Protect is not a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

Customers can cancel their plans under the 30-day money back guarantee from Concord Auto Protect. Plans are also transferrable and are generally 3–5 years in length. This is a standard length for an extended auto warranty.

Repairs need to be made at an ASE-certified mechanic facility, or the claim might not be covered by Concord Auto Protect. If the repair is made at a certified repair facility, then consumers will only have to pay the deductible; Concord Auto Protect will pay the rest.

Concord Auto Protect cost

Costs are not available directly on Concord Auto Protect’s website. This is a common practice among extended auto warranty companies. If you want an exact price, it’s best to get a free quote online on Concord Auto Protect’s website. All you have to do is submit your contact information and some information about your vehicle. You can also call to request a quote.

A 30-day money back guarantee on all Concord Auto Protect warranties is available to customers who decide they don’t want their extended auto warranty. The only catch is that no claims may have been filed during the period; otherwise the guarantee is void. This is another common practice among extended auto warranty companies.

Is Concord Auto Protect worth it?

Concord Auto Protect is worth it to those looking for a plan with a solid set of additional benefits. Costs can’t be found on the Concord Auto Protect website, but prospective customers can easily get an accurate price by requesting a quote online or over the phone. If nothing else, a Concord Auto Protect extended auto warranty can add value to your vehicle when you sell it because plans are transferrable.

255 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 16, 2019

I have an extended warranty on a vehicle that I thought was ready to expire so I began to shop around for replacement coverage. In my search I had the very distinct pleasure to get a quote from Jeff with Concord Auto Protect. He was so very upfront, honest and pleasant to deal with that I was ready to purchase a contract with his company. My vehicle I was purchasing the agreement for was in a local body shop and my old warranty contract was in the vehicle. When I got it back I discovered that I had more remaining coverage than I realized. I called Jeff and told him and he was so understanding and polite about it and only asked me to please contact him when I was in the market for coverage. Now that is public relations and consideration at its finest. Jeff is a credit to his profession and a great value to his company.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I shopped five or six auto warranty companies on the internet. Concord Auto Protect what was the most responsive the most professional, provided the best description and was easily by almost 50% the least expensive with equal coverage to any of its competitors. Jeff ** was my representative. He was as good a representative for Concord Auto protect is a person could be. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Concord Auto protect for any extended warranties but you might need. They stand head-and-shoulders above their competitors. Comparing their top most inclusive extended warranty against their competitor they cost approximately 55% of their closest competitor. I can't speak more highly of Jeff ** and the staff at Concord Auto protect.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I called several companies looking for a second extended warranty on a car approaching 100,000 miles. Most of the people that I spoke to gave me the hard sell: “this offer only applies until you hang up” or “if you buy now, I’ll take money off”. They could do that because their prices were all high. Jeff, however, was awesome. He didn’t hard sell me or try to upsell. He simply told me what they had to offer, gave me the discounts that they offer up front and gave me plenty of time to think about it and discuss with my wife. There was no offer that was taken away if I didn’t buy RIGHT NOW. The plan I purchased is very comprehensive and priced lower than the competitors. All in all it was a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I wanted to make sure that I gave an account of today's experience and purchase of an extended warranty. I dealt with Donald ** who was very friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and appeared to be very knowledgeable of your products. It should be noted that Concord was the fourth company that I had called today. Because of Mr. **'s help as well as the pricing I was given, I elected to purchase the warranty today even though I had not completed the purchase of the vehicle yet. I would not typically do this but Mr. **'s assurances left me at ease. Assuming that Mr. ** is an example of how your company typically operates, I believe that any future experiences I have with Concord will be very positive.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My extended warranty with Mercedes-Benz actually expired 10/2018. As we all know, car repairs can sometimes be very costly. But my husband, Wilson, and I kept putting off the search for coverage. We didn't think we would find a company that would provide extensive auto protection at an affordable, reasonable cost until we found Concord Auto Protect. Wilson and I were very pleased with the rate for the amount of coverage provided; and we were especially impressed with the Agent, Donald ** who helped us with the purchase.

Don made our buying experience rewarding, pleasant and easy. He was very courteous, professional, honest, and friendly. Don went 'out of his way' to get us a lower deductible; reduce the waiting enrollment period; and on top of all of that, he threw in a $50 car wash voucher. This is TRUE customer service!! I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to anybody! And I would especially refer them to Donald **. Thanks again, Don, for all of your help! Wilson and I are two very satisfied customers! Have a Very Happy New Year!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

The Concord representative was beyond helpful, extremely professional, and was able to meet all my needs. The products offered are extremely beneficial to have, and was tailored to fit my needs. I recommend Concord to everyone! Don't wait until it is too late to get extended auto warranty.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I bought a warranty on my 2010 Ford truck 12-23-18. I bought the premium package for $2,210.00. I bought from Donald, He said that after a 1000 miles the warranty goes into effect. I went to have my truck serviced at a dealership, oil change, etc. The service writer said I needed a rebuilt engine, I could not believe it. Called Concord and talked to supervisor Michael. He said would not fix it or send out their own technician to see if in fact it needed it. So the supervisor wanted to cancel my policy. I drove it to another tech and he said there was nothing major wrong, but needed a VCT SOLENOID. Replaced with new one and still drives like new truck. But yet they cancelled me. They definitely do not stand behind their warranty. Maybe for small things but 'major', you better forget it. My advice to anyone is to stay away from these crooks. Bad people.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

The Agent Gene was very knowledgeable and helpful. He explained the contract in detail and offered me a very fair price. I would send all of my friends and family to him when they need protection for there automobile. Concord is the best.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Patrick was my customer service rep. He was one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with in customer service. He was polite and friendly and answered all my questions and I had many! He gave me all the pertinent information I required to make a decision on to buy the policy and which policy to buy. He was very concise and helped me understand what the policy can provide me. I would work with Patrick anytime! Excellent service! Thank you!

Randall

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Gene was extremely polite, knowledgeable and listened to all my concerns and responded in a straightforward and helpful manner. He helped me to fully understand the coverage offered and addressed any concerns that I expressed when "shopping" for an extended warranty policy. Thanks!

Concord Auto Protect Company Information