It's that easy Request Information
4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

189 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Purchase of auto protect policy for my son and his wife. Harry was Friendly and Helpful. I was setting this up as a gift and he was able to work everything out with no problems. He also offered me some additional products such as road hazard and lowered the required miles for policy activation to 800 miles from 1000 miles.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

This company is outstanding! I used my policy several months after purchasing it and the cost of repairs almost covered the cost of the policy on my BMW. I just purchased another policy for my son's Jeep! Money well spent!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Patrick and Donald were friendly and made sure any and all questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. I didn't feel pressured and they let me know all info regarding where I can my vehicle serviced. I wasn't sure about doing business over the phone and they let me take the time to think about the product and make an informed decision. I felt valued and it allowed me the confidence to choose them and not feel wary of my decision or the money it would cost. I ended the call with peace of mind I was afforded a strong value and I would get future quality service. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Spoke to Patrick today, extremely knowledgeable and very detailed on every option available, would highly recommend him. The price was very reasonable considering I have a BMW-M6, not too many companies will warranty it. I haven't had a chance to use the warranty. Hopefully I never will.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Patrick ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the coverage for my Cadillac DTS in regards to Vehicle Service coverage for road hazard as well as engine seals. Really appreciate his excellent help and assistance. Patrick also clarified the cancellation policy which was very helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Donald was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. He worked with me to get the best deal for what I needed. It was a quick and simple process. Would definitely recommend and will use them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Harry ** at EXT ** was my Account Specialist and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product he was offering. I give him 5-stars for his customer service. And the fact he gave me a great deal, does not hurt either. I definitely have no problem recommending your services to my family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My experience with Donald today was very positive and his understanding of your company and your product was outstanding. Donald’s sale skills are top notch. Donald really didn’t want to end the call until the sale was final. Overall our transaction was quick and complete. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I wanted to make sure that I gave an account of today's experience and purchase of an extended warranty. I dealt with Donald ** who was very friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and appeared to be very knowledgeable of your products. It should be noted that Concord was the fourth company that I had called today. Because of Mr. **'s help as well as the pricing I was given, I elected to purchase the warranty today even though I had not completed the purchase of the vehicle yet. I would not typically do this but Mr. **'s assurances left me at ease. Assuming that Mr. ** is an example of how your company typically operates, I believe that any future experiences I have with Concord will be very positive.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My extended warranty with Mercedes-Benz actually expired 10/2018. As we all know, car repairs can sometimes be very costly. But my husband, Wilson, and I kept putting off the search for coverage. We didn't think we would find a company that would provide extensive auto protection at an affordable, reasonable cost until we found Concord Auto Protect. Wilson and I were very pleased with the rate for the amount of coverage provided; and we were especially impressed with the Agent, Donald ** who helped us with the purchase.

Don made our buying experience rewarding, pleasant and easy. He was very courteous, professional, honest, and friendly. Don went 'out of his way' to get us a lower deductible; reduce the waiting enrollment period; and on top of all of that, he threw in a $50 car wash voucher. This is TRUE customer service!! I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to anybody! And I would especially refer them to Donald **. Thanks again, Don, for all of your help! Wilson and I are two very satisfied customers! Have a Very Happy New Year!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Purchased a vehicle that came with an extended warranty, called looking to see what steps I needed to take to transfer the warranty into my name. I talked to Donald who made the process extremely easy and painless. I honestly expected that I would have a difficult time but that was not the case.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Jeff was outstanding to work with and provided the absolute best price for an extended warranty for us. Very professional and left me feeling confident about purchasing the warranty. All other companies were extremely high on price and Jeff helped us get into an affordable warranty that would work for us. He offered to help in advice and all that we could need regarding our Toyota Tacoma truck we recently purchased.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Nick was great! I would definitely recommend Concord for anyone looking for a car warranty. The coverage is one of the better ones in comparison to their competitors... For example, the electrical coverage was more comprehensive then the others. Overall, the best one I found for the best price possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Jeff was easy to work with, not pushy at all. Got me what I think is a great deal for excellent coverage for my daughter's Mustang. We will much more confident in owning this pre-owned Mustang. I did quite a bit of shopping around and nothing came close.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Harry was very courteous, very informative and very patient. He did a good job representing the company. He explained the coverage, the payment plans. Since I am a senior, I asked many questions that he was very patient in explaining.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Jeff was extremely helpful through the onboarding process. He explained everything thoroughly, even providing some unexpected discounts. I am happy to have the coverage my car deserves. I know the policy will pay itself off after even some minor repairs.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Today, Jeff ** gave me excellent service. He went far beyond what I ever expected and provided service and cost that was beyond my expectations, and definitely my imagination. KUDOS to Jeff for exceptional customer service. His supervisors need to know what excellent work he provides to customers. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

My experience was absolutely perfect. Jeff was patient and professional. I would definitely recommend Concord to a family member or a friend. I would love to help promote Concord in some way if possible. Thanks again. I think I have said all I can say at this time. I will post a little more once I have to use Concord for a service call.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I want to highly recommend this company to anyone needing an auto warranty. As long as you keep your maintenance current with your vehicles, they will ensure you get the best coverage for your car. My transmission needed complete replacement. And Concord honored the warranty and now my car is getting a new transmission thanks to the coverage I have with Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I actually started with the intent to compare prices. My representive was Don and from the start he was great. He was able to explain the policy and its benefits so well that by the end of the conversation, I purchased a policy on the spot, something I rarely would do. They are not selling you a policy from a list, they are flexible and can offer you the terms that work best for your situation. I highly recommend these guys.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Jeff is extremely respectful and knowledgeable with getting us a premium package to fit our needs at a fair market value. I felt very comfortable with all answers that were provided during our negotiations. I would recommend Jeff ** to anyone shopping for a great extended warranty.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Donald was excellent to deal with & very professional. Looking forward to more business in the future. Price match from another company was a great deal. Would highly recommend to anyone who buys a used vehicle. It’s well worth the money spent.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Jeff was personable, informed, patient, and a no pressure salesperson. My purchase today gives me peace of mind about the future care and maintenance of my vehicle as I continue to drive it past my dealer's extended warranty and the additional dealer warranties. Based on my experience at this starting point, I would recommend Concord Auto Protect, and this representative, without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Great service over the phone on a quote. Jeff did a great job in providing an overview of the coverage. The speed of obtaining a quote was very good as well. Jeff also searched for incentives and found one associated with AAA.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Harry the representation was willing and went far and beyond to explained my coverage and the different plans. He was very helpful so I sign up right away because of his sincereness over the phone, that I trusted his comparison with other companies.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I just want to take the time out in congratulating Harry ** on the great job you did for me and for Concord Auto Protect. Harry was very knowledgeable, very courteous, very understanding and gave me the best deal that he was able to give me. I looked into other auto warranties and I feel that Concord Auto Protect is probably the best company out there so once again Harry thank you for all that you did for me and you have a very nice day.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Agent was exceptional and very helpful. He was genuine in his facts and got us a great deal. Got 2 different lower prices after questions I answered and qualified for mileage and time were increased and we are covered at one hundred percent for repairs. Am looking forward to receiving our welcome package.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Jeff ** was very pleasant to work with. I did appreciate not being pressured into this policy. I did research with other companies and felt pressured by the salesperson. I am looking forward to working with Jeff and this company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Good experience except grace period wasn't explained that well. After all was said and done I was told that I had to drive a 1000 miles above and beyond the 30 day grace period before warranty would kick in. All in all, I would still recommend them. Harry gave me a great deal. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Harry was a great customer service representative. He advocated for me to get the lowest possible price. He followed up when he said he would which was great. I talked to him prior to even purchasing my vehicle to get a quote. He called me the day after I bought my new car which was perfect. The quote gave me enough information to make an intelligent decision while at the dealer. Harry did not bagger me and talked very confident about the company products. Great experience.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Offers multiple plans so you can choose the policy that best fits your needs. All plans include free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get repairs at any ASE-certified facility.  Payment plans available.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information