It's that easy Request Information
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

144 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Harry was outstanding in helping to secure me as a customer! He provided us with lots of information, was able to work with us and compare what we were seeing and helped to answer all questions! I would definitely recommend Concord from all I have experienced so far. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Thank you for the excellent help in understanding coverage and excellent communication regarding the agreement. Jeff ** is my account contact. His communication developed trust and I will be delighted to communicate with him in the future should I need assistance. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Steven was an excellent “persistent” agent, and was very thorough with his explanation. I would recommend other people to him to get this same service. I just really hope that all of the things stated in the policy will really “accurate” and help all the consumers when the time comes.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Excellent salesman. Steve **. Very satisfied. I hope my future experiences are as pleasant. I ordered the premium package for 3 yrs. Steve was very thorough and accommodating. Unfortunately, this is a product I hope to never need. Thanks again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Very detailed and professional. Everything was clearly explained and all my questions answered and the policy options were explained very well. I will definitely recommend if they policy works as advertised. Mr. Stephen ** is a very good representative that convinced me in the end to purchase a policy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Jeff was pleasant from the beginning to end. He made sure I understood what I was purchasing and he explained everything to the tee. Plan is very reasonable. Would highly recommend this to a friend. Would definitely do business with them again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

The agent I talked to was very knowledgeable and friendly. He answered my questions professionally and thoroughly. He ensured I knew what was covered and how the system works. He did not try to pressure me. He presented what was offered and let me decide.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Good experience, but couple issues with the policy itself. Thank you Jeff for helping out with the car warranty! With your help the process setting everything up was easy. I hope you guys won't turn me down if my car breaks. So far I did not like the fact that suspension is covered only when it fails and not worn as if it fails then I can die in the accident.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Had the pleasure to work with Harry last week. I sent a request to get a quote for an extended warranty and Harry followed up. After listening to two competitors “pitches”, I found the products Harry described as more detailed and in the long run less expensive. Harry was able to get me further discounts because of my prior military service and membership in AARP.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Competitive prices and promotions on warranty, but I didn't realize the "delayed start date" of my policy/account until after I already paid and received my email packed and noticed it on the start date. It is an entire 30 days from the date of purchase. It would have been nice to know that in the beginning.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

My representative was very helpful and explained things very clearly. I purchased the Premium policy and was given a Military Discount of which I was unaware and very grateful for. I feel very safe with the policy I chose and really enjoyed my experience with Concord's representative. Thank you so much.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

A co-worker had me contact Jeff **, I'm very please with the experience I had and still having. He explained everything very well to me. That way I could relay the information to my husband. He said it all sounded really good to him. I recommend another co-worker contact Jeff already.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Jeff was very professional and accommodating. He did a great job explaining the warranty and applied several discounts making going with Concord a no brainer. Obviously, this is just the sales part so I'm hopeful the claims part goes as smooth.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Steven was very polite, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. The process was quick and I got what I wanted. I am considering adding an extended warranty to my second car with them as well and referring them to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I would like to take the time to say that Steven, your representative, did a great job in walking us through many options available and in addition was able to get us great pricing as well. It was a pleasure to work with him, highly recommended. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Jeff was very professional and was very helpful in my carefully deciding to choose Concord for my extended auto care warranty. I would highly recommend Jeff and Concord to all. I am a Military veteran and a retired person so when my wife and I of over 52 Years evaluate any program we look very carefully at all our options. We chose Concord!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

When calling Concord Auto Protect I was greeted by Alex, who was not only courteous but also very knowledgeable. He walked me through the process and provided me with the best coverage available. Upon sign up he also provided me with his direct line and promised to be my personal representative if I ever needed anything.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

This company breaks contracts. I send two request to talk to someone about it, and my "agent" J. **, will not respond to me after 2 request. They dropped me well after the 30 days. Bad BAD business! I will put this company all over Social Media, and might even call channel 10, from 10 on your side. SO disappointed.

Concord Auto Protect response

We are sorry you are upset but we clearly do not replace already broken transmissions as yours clearly was 1 day into your policy. There is nothing more we can do then refund you in full and apologize for you not understanding the agreement you signed that states we do not cover pre existing conditions.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

We compared multiple car extended warranties, although most offer similar coverage Concord was better in coverage and in price. I will recommend Concord to anyone buying a new or used car. I will get it on my next car purchase.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

This is my first experience with this type of purchase and I am extremely pleased with the prompt attention I received from Jeff ** regarding my request for information. He explained everything in detail and in language I could understand :-). I will definitely be recommending Jeff and Concord to my family and friends. Very happy!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I wanted to purchase an extended warranty for my Dodge pick up. Jeff helped find a good fit. The extended warranty will definitely help, just in case one of those very expensive parts fails. The financing with no interest is a definite plus.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Patrick ** was very helpful throughout the process. He was friendly and followed up enough without being pushy. I am also pleased that Concord was able to provide a warranty for the MV-1. I had to hunt around with a lot of companies until I came across Concord. You should advertise this more.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

The salesman was knowledgeable about the product. He work hard to find me discounts. He was patience, polite, and determine to make the sale. A very pleasant experience without any pressure. I would recommend Concord services to anyone who is an educated consumer.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I bought Concord Auto Protection for my BMW from Patrick in 2017. Patrick is very nice but at that time I was doubtful about this company since it is my first time. In August of 2018 my BMW has engine problem. Michael took care of my claim. The Concord Auto Protection paid for all the parts and labor. Michael also arranged the rental for me. Even the service manager at the BMW Atlanta Global told me the Concord is a reliable company to work with.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I'm thrilled with the coverage Donald was able to offer me for my 2011 LR4. Hands down. Best experience I had while hunting around for an extended warranty. Concord offered the most coverage for the best price! Thank you Donald for making my experience pleasant and painless.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Ralph ** was very professional to deal with. He was not pushy at all and gave us a very reasonable quote. We will have to wait until our first claim to have a complete review at this point. Again, Ralph was very pleasant to deal with.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Jeff helped me obtain coverage for my Jag! He was polite, respectful and knowledgeable. He was terrific and I was very appreciative of his help. The last company I called for a quote didn't earn my business, so kudos Jeff!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I must say that Concord came through with flying colors for me on my first claim with their company. Frank told me that the repair I was claiming was not specifically under warranty but he would talk to management and see what he could do. Well he came back to me to let me know they negotiated with the repair company and came to an agreement which would basically cover most of the repair and that they would pay them directly over the phone making my life a lot easier. GREAT JOB CONCORD!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I spoke with Patrick ** and Donald **. They were very friendly and helpful. They asked me questions and provided a policy that benefited my needs at a great price. I plan to recommend this company to my friends and family members.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Jeff, was very professional he gave us great rates, because my husband is a veteran so we received all kind of great deals. I called a lot of warranties places they all talk down on other warranty place, but Jeff never did that once. Jeff keep it very professional the whole time we were talking. Thank you so much for taking us step by step.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Offers multiple plans so you can choose the policy that best fits your needs. All plans include free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get repairs at any ASE-certified facility.  Payment plans available.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information