Call now
4.88/5
Based on 65 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call now

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely. Call 1888-399-2811 or visit www.concordautoprotect.com to get a free quote today.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

65 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Don **, your Sales Rep, was very professional in answering all of my questions. He even went out of his way to assist me in completing the tire road hazard application paperwork. I look forward to working with him and his colleagues at Concord Auto Protect, to service my VSP needs.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

THIS MY 1st experience with extended auto repair co. I am happy with this company. I had an issue with my SUV and they took care of it. Micheal ** was very professional, honest and helpful. He help me throughout the process. What I was really impress about, is whenever you called there is someone to answer and if not, they will return your call. Great company. Two thumbs up Micheal and the crew form Concord.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Jeff ** was my account manager and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable throughout. I appreciate his professionalism and quick responses. Thank you again Jeff for the great service and I will make sure to send friends and family your way in the future.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Steven ** was very helpful and because of him I would recommend Concord Auto Protect to my friends and family. Steven ** was even very friendly when I asked him to call me back. He was very courteous and I look forward to working with him on any question that may come up if any.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I was searching for an extended warranty for my Nissan Altima and I’m very happy that I stumbled upon Concord. They really addressed all my needs in a professional manner as well as getting me the best deal! Would definitely recommend Concord Auto Protect to all my friends and family. Keep up the good work Patrick!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Mr. Jeff ** was incredibly helpful and made the process simple. Thank you. He was able to find me a warranty that provided exactly the coverage for which I was searching. I have had nothing but positive experiences with your company so far.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

My wife and I were recently victims of a drunk driving crash and subsequently had to replace our beloved 2017 Dodge Durango. During our research for a replacement vehicle, we stumbled upon the Concorde Auto Protection team and boy am I glad we did! I contacted Ralph ** in the PA offices early in the shopping cycle, he was very patient and helped us understand the various options for several different vehicles that we were considering. We ended up deciding on a used (Yukon Denali) vehicle with high miles.

Our dealer was adamant that his was the only policy to cover a vehicle such high mileage, I'm so glad I waited to talk to Ralph the before we made our decision. The next day he provided a much better policy option (5yr/100K - Premium Package) at significantly less than the dealer's proposal (4yr/48K). Ralph was awesome, he took the time to answer all of our questions and clearly outlined items that were out of scope of the contract. I would highly recommend working with the Concord Auto Protect team, they have earned our trust and we will be customers for all of the cars we purchase in the future.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

First time customer. Ralph was very knowledgeable and thorough on what they could offer. I later had questions which he was very quick to reply with positive answers. The warranty and price point was certainly better than what others offered. Being a customer near the West coast of Canada, I look forward to their follow up service should we need it. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Steve was very helpful to give me the best deal he could. He made sure I received the necessary information to get set up with my new account. He followed up with me to make sure I received everything and responded very quickly to my questions. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Ralph was our contact. Took excellent care of me. Gave me the best coverage at a fair price. Explained everything to me and answered questions appropriately. Would recommend this to friends and family. Love that it is transferable or could cancel policy whenever and for whatever reason. Love that I will be dealing with 1 person for my needs.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Easy and straightforward experience with good customer service. Online ratings for the company appear to be good as well. Service so far has been fast and prompt in all dealings with anyone at the company. Again, a simple and easy to understand process to get an extended warranty coverage on my vehicle.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Mr. ** did an excellent job of explaining the terms of the contract and worked hard to get me a fair price. He was very prompt and professional. He was also very knowledgeable about the features of the contract. I had a very positive experience and I hope this product provides me with peace of mind.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Our agent, Ralph, did a terrific job. First of all, he did call us back twice, and means a lot. He worked with us, explained the plans, and saved us money. We replaced another vehicle policy, which had far less coverage and miles. Great work Ralph, Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Nothing but excellent and top notch service from Ralph. In fact, I will refer him to another customer. I have looked at several other companies, and got good service and price, but, felt comfortable with my discussions and interaction to get me convinced to use your Company. Great job by Ralph.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Concord Auto Protect and Don responded promptly to my online quote request. Don was very thorough in explaining all of the plan details (what is covered), different options in terms of years/mileage of coverage, that they can start the plan so that it doesn't overlap with my current factory warranty. He earned my trust by communicating the company's policy to price match and or end the coverage for a prorated fee should there be a need.

He set realistic expectations in regards to what is covered, normal maintenance (oil change, light bulbs, brake pad, and clutch pad) wouldn't be covered, but the overall transmission or clutch system, braking system/ABS, and electronic systems would be covered. I am hoping I won't have to put the protection service to use, but am glad that I have the peace at mind that potential repairs or issues will be covered should they arise. He was even able to help negotiate the holiday special and a few other promotions to the final plan.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I dealt with Ralph **. He was very professional, helpful and got me a good deal which I really appreciate. They were cheaper than other companies, but I really, really hope this company is not a scam. I won't know until I need to file a claim. I spent a lot of money upfront and hope this internet company follows through on their promise. They don't have a lot of history, but does have a lot of good reviews from this past year. We all work hard for our money and some of us can't afford the warranty, but I still bought it for peace of mind. Please follow through on your end and you will have a lifelong customer and many referrals.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I was really pleased with the whole membership proceedings with Ralph ** and his knowledge of the product and experience in helping me choose the right coverage policy for my automobile. I wasn't sure if I could afford having a warranty on my vehicle but to my surprise it was very affordable. I would surely recommend others to check out Concord Auto Protect in their search for a warranty on their car or truck first. Thank you Concord Auto Protect!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I researched and contacted 5 vendors for an extended warranty on a 2010 Ford Edge that I purchased for my wife. These included several that were highly rated per internet reviews, as well as one offered by the dealer where I got the car. In addition to a very competitive price and high levels of component coverage, Concord offered the best overall package. This was cemented by my interactions with Jeff **. From my initial call to his email and phone call follow ups, he was a professional. I have spent 30 years in the asset management and financial advisor market and Jeff's professionalism was as good as anybody that I have dealt with!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Ralph ** was very cooperative and helpful in our discussion of coverage and cost of a Concord Auto Protect service contract. He made an effort to maintain contact with me during a particularly hectic period for us but did not pressure to make a sale.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Mr. ** was pleasant and informative. He answered all my questions and performed outside the box to provide the best package to meet my needs. I received an AARP discount and an additional tire package as a bonus to help reach my goals. Thanks Randy.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

When I contacted Concord, I was teamed up with Ralph. When I had purchased my truck I had purchased a policy with the dealership. After talking to Ralph and going over the coverage, length of years and mileage and the cost, I was more than ready to switch. Ralph was very helpful and knowledgeable and would highly recommend him.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Concord was rated highly on several websites that reviewed companies offering extended warranty coverage. The agent who enrolled me was Jeff **. He was knowledgeable about the products, answered my many questions, was friendly and patient with me. He was available when I called back with additional questions and concerns. He worked with me to purchase two contracts for myself and my sister.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Enrollment was smooth and professional, Ralph ** made every effort to get me into the plan I needed at a reasonable cost. As time goes by and should I need to use the service plan, I will be able to offer further comments.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Excellent!! Ralph was very articulate and answered All my questions. Enjoyed the experience without hesitation on purchase!! I would refer Concord to all my friends and the price was very competitive after a lot of research looking for extended warranty policies.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Jeff was great in explaining the benefits of added auto warranty and explained all the features. I would recommend anybody to him for his services. After I told him that I am a senior, 65 year old, he offered a generous discount and for signing that very day got me further discount.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

My account specialist is Ralph **. He is a very patient man. He answered ALL of my questions. The coverage is fantastic and surpasses all other companies that I have inquired service. His email responses are immediate, clear, respectful, and thorough.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Jeff did an awesome job explaining your auto warranty plan. Rate was a lot better than competitors. Joined today hoping to never need it, but having it just in case. Will definitely recommend your company to others. Thanks for everything.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Excellent service provided; Steve ** was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, courteous & informative; he was engaging, thorough & explanatory; I certainly commend him as an exemplary representative of your Company & would certainly recommend Concord Auto Protect as a result of this very POS+ sales experience with Mr. **.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I was referred to Concord by a friend who recently experienced a mechanical breakdown in her car. She told me that Concord is one of the few companies out there that actually covers customer's claims. Thankfully, she was back on the road and running after just a few hours, with the repairs fully paid for. I did call a couple of other warranty companies before I called Concord, just to have more available options. The other companies seemed very high pressure, even demanding that I sign up immediately or else lose their special deal. On the other hand, when I spoke to a young man named Jeff ** at Concord, I felt absolutely no pressure. He was kind, polite, courteous, and gave me enough time to weigh my options. I called back the next day and purchased a policy, as I felt more comfortable going with a company that has helped out my friend, and that didn't seem to be using dishonest sales tactics.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I evaluated a few companies that offered vehicle service contracts. Concord Auto Protect stood out from the rest by providing great customer service, professionalism, as well as a solid product and value. Concord met my expectations and, in some instances, exceeded them. Thanks, Steve!

Concord Auto Protect Company Information

www.concordautoprotect.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use