Call toll free
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Concord Auto Protect we offer the highest quality vehicle coverage for all makes and models. Our award winning customer service and claims team is on hand 24/7 to help our customers get back on the road quickly and safely.

168 Concord Auto Protect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Jeff is extremely respectful and knowledgeable with getting us a premium package to fit our needs at a fair market value. I felt very comfortable with all answers that were provided during our negotiations. I would recommend Jeff ** to anyone shopping for a great extended warranty.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Jeff was personable, informed, patient, and a no pressure salesperson. My purchase today gives me peace of mind about the future care and maintenance of my vehicle as I continue to drive it past my dealer's extended warranty and the additional dealer warranties. Based on my experience at this starting point, I would recommend Concord Auto Protect, and this representative, without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Great service over the phone on a quote. Jeff did a great job in providing an overview of the coverage. The speed of obtaining a quote was very good as well. Jeff also searched for incentives and found one associated with AAA.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Harry the representation was willing and went far and beyond to explained my coverage and the different plans. He was very helpful so I sign up right away because of his sincereness over the phone, that I trusted his comparison with other companies.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I just want to take the time out in congratulating Harry ** on the great job you did for me and for Concord Auto Protect. Harry was very knowledgeable, very courteous, very understanding and gave me the best deal that he was able to give me. I looked into other auto warranties and I feel that Concord Auto Protect is probably the best company out there so once again Harry thank you for all that you did for me and you have a very nice day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Agent was exceptional and very helpful. He was genuine in his facts and got us a great deal. Got 2 different lower prices after questions I answered and qualified for mileage and time were increased and we are covered at one hundred percent for repairs. Am looking forward to receiving our welcome package.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Jeff ** was very pleasant to work with. I did appreciate not being pressured into this policy. I did research with other companies and felt pressured by the salesperson. I am looking forward to working with Jeff and this company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Good experience except grace period wasn't explained that well. After all was said and done I was told that I had to drive a 1000 miles above and beyond the 30 day grace period before warranty would kick in. All in all, I would still recommend them. Harry gave me a great deal. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Harry was a great customer service representative. He advocated for me to get the lowest possible price. He followed up when he said he would which was great. I talked to him prior to even purchasing my vehicle to get a quote. He called me the day after I bought my new car which was perfect. The quote gave me enough information to make an intelligent decision while at the dealer. Harry did not bagger me and talked very confident about the company products. Great experience.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

It was a pleasure dealing with Jeff today. Explained everything, found us a decent discount, and had the policy setup and available in 30 minutes. Surprisingly easy to do. This is far more cost effective than the competitors plan, with just about the same coverage. Thanks Jeff.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Harry was fantastic to work with. Very knowledgeable in explaining the coverage plans available. He answered all my questions and provided the level of detail I was looking for. Very prompt with response to my quote request and made sure I had a full understanding of the packages available. Great Job, Harry!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I had a great experience. I spoke multiple times with Jeff ** who was clear, concise, professional and friendly - after taking the time to work with me and answer all my questions, it was easy to choose Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

First I would like to say that Jeff is a great account representative. I had two incidents that happen and they was there for me. (One with my air condition and the another with towing.) No problems with getting to them and the jobs was done quick. Great job!!!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

After talking to two other companies, one of which I had a policy with, it was refreshing to speak with a rep that presented his product respectful to my needs, not his. He quoted several options available to me and a price that was very competitive. I enjoyed doing business with Concord and would recommend them to friends.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Jeff ** provided courteous and prompt service explaining the warranty and helping with the process. As a new customer, it was easy to enroll. I have selected Concord over previous purchases and hope all goes well. The offered packages seem to fit my needs.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Informative quick and attentive service after inquiry was made. Competitive pricing and program offered. I hope when needed the claim experience goes as smoothly and professionally as the sale. I am counting on superior service after the sale of the policy.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Harry has been great with all my questions and I am very happy with how fast he has responded! I would recommend you to others as the rate is reasonable and the online ratings were very good. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Concord representatives were very professional, helpful and easy to work with in discussing vehicle service programs. I was comparing programs from three different companies and selected Concord over the others for cost and having the best value. They were not high pressure sales persons but made you feel like they were trying to help you. I would recommend Concord.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Steve was very helpful in explaining the warranty provisions and exclusions. Answered all questions and was very professional. Minor error was corrected in minutes. Recommending my brother follow up with Steve for his extended warranty needs. No third party to deal with and Steve will represent me on any claims I may have.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Steven was very knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Quote was very the best I could find including the local dealer. Look forward to a long relationship. Would deal with him again and recommend to everyone.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Just signed up today for a 5 year warranty. Our agent was Jeff ** and he explained everything very well and if the warranty works as efficiently as he did then we made a good deal. I gave 4 stars as the signup process was quick and easy and hope that the warranty works as well. Maybe we will never find out, that has been the case with our other vehicles, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

The team at Concord were very professional and the packages offered are very competitive. I canceled the policy only because it did not meet the coverage I wanted/needed. (Enhanced Electrical Coverage) My 2018 vehicle has many items installed that are not covered in the Concord Policy.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I brought a Hyundai Equus and I knew I needed to protect myself since the vehicle was six years old. I took it to Hyundai after I had it for almost a year and they determined that my transmission was bad. I contacted Concord to report the claim. They were very supportive and requested that I send in all my service receipts to prove that I took care of the car. I did what they asked and to my surprise they approved the installation of a manufactured transmission. The cost was just over $4,000 dollars. Mike and Frank were very cooperative and treated me very well. This is definitely a top notch first class company and I highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My experience with my agent was very pleasant. Mr. H. ** answered all my questions and work with me to make sure that I would be a happy customer with the product at hand. I would definitely recommend a friend or family member. Be safe, enjoy life and God bless...

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Harry was outstanding in helping to secure me as a customer! He provided us with lots of information, was able to work with us and compare what we were seeing and helped to answer all questions! I would definitely recommend Concord from all I have experienced so far. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Thank you for the excellent help in understanding coverage and excellent communication regarding the agreement. Jeff ** is my account contact. His communication developed trust and I will be delighted to communicate with him in the future should I need assistance. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Steven was an excellent “persistent” agent, and was very thorough with his explanation. I would recommend other people to him to get this same service. I just really hope that all of the things stated in the policy will really “accurate” and help all the consumers when the time comes.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Excellent salesman. Steve **. Very satisfied. I hope my future experiences are as pleasant. I ordered the premium package for 3 yrs. Steve was very thorough and accommodating. Unfortunately, this is a product I hope to never need. Thanks again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Very detailed and professional. Everything was clearly explained and all my questions answered and the policy options were explained very well. I will definitely recommend if they policy works as advertised. Mr. Stephen ** is a very good representative that convinced me in the end to purchase a policy.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Jeff was pleasant from the beginning to end. He made sure I understood what I was purchasing and he explained everything to the tee. Plan is very reasonable. Would highly recommend this to a friend. Would definitely do business with them again.

Concord Auto Protect expert review by Lauren Fix

Offers multiple plans so you can choose the policy that best fits your needs. All plans include free roadside assistance and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get repairs at any ASE-certified facility.  Payment plans available.

• Choice of mechanics: Concord Auto Protect will pay for a covered repair to be performed by any ASE certified mechanic. This means you can choose the repair shop where you take your care.

• Free Roadside Assistance: All Concord Auto Protect plans come with free roadside assistance. If you break down or have other problems with your car, the company will offer help 24 hours a day.

• Easy repair payment: You don’t have to pay for a repair and then wait on reimbursement if you have a plan from Concord Auto Protect. The company will pay the shop directly using a credit card over the phone.

• Transferable protection: If you decide to sell your car, your plan can be transferred to the new owner. This can help with resale value. Make sure to file the correct paperwork with the company for coverage to transfer.

• Plan options: Concord Auto Protect offers three different plans. These options let you purchase the protection you need while still staying within your budget. All plans cover the engine, transmission, drive axle and more.

• Best for: busy families, new car owners, used car owners and anyone who drives numerous miles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Concord Auto Protect Company Information