2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

BMW Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

If you are in the market for a BMW, please take your business elsewhere. I just got a 2017 BMW X5 3 days ago and I already regret it, the car is equipped with Apple Carplay but in order for me to access and pair my Iphone, I need to pay $300.00 for 240 months (20 years) and if I decide to buy another BMW, I'll have to pay again because you can't transfer the subscription. I call customer service to get more information just to find out the 2 customer service reps. are bosses and won't listen to you. Soon as I ask WHY they both told me that they won't give me the service for free like I was asking for it, I asked Why, WHY the fee???? beware!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

This vehicle really is the ultimate driving machine for its segment. What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in performance. I only gave it 4/5 stars because I favor comfort over performance of which BMW prioritizes oppositionelle of me. Only complaint is that AppleCarPlay is subscription only as of today. Hyundai includes it standard.....not a good look.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

This is the first BMW I have owned, I usually prefer Mercedes. The last Mercedes I owned was a Lemon, so I switched brands. It is the best handling car I have ever had. The only drawback is it’s a little too powerful in the snow. It took a little getting used to. Overall I think the slogan fits the car, it’s the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Great cars, drives impeccably, corners like it’s on rails, fast. All wheel drive, aluminum front end so it’s light and agile, smooth 6 cylinder engine. Comfort seats are awesome and plush along with comfort access for convenience.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

The car is fun to drive, very fast but it could be temperamental when it comes to repairs. I had some earlier repairs but now that I have almost 100K miles things have settled down and hopefully only basic maintenance should hold me over. The car is 9 years old hope to keep it another 18 months.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BMW?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I have gotten incredible service from BMW, very customer oriented. The car is, of course, very enjoyable and has had very few minor issues over the 4.5 years I have owned it, and I bought it used. This is my third BMW and have never been disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I'm a long time owner of many BMWs. I've tried other cars but always come back to BMW. Nothing compares to their look, reliability, handling, maintenance included with warranty plan, and safety. Other comparable cars do not offer the comprehensive maintenance plan that BMW does, and that factor is huge and is at the top of my must-have list. There were times I looked at other cars and came close to buying/leasing, but no maintenance plan always brought me back!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I bought my car in May. I unfortunately hit a deer at 60mph. I walked away without a scratch as the car protected me completely. I hit the deer head on. This is as safe as you can be in this car. The performance is amazing and you get great fuel economy. I highly recommend this car.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

BMWs are the most reliable cars. They always look new as they keep, for the most part, their beautiful design. My car has 56,000 mi on it and is a pleasure to own. It is made well and is basically trouble-free. My older car has features that new cars have only gotten years later.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I own a 2008 335i with 50k miles. I was alerted via the mail that there was an airbag recall. When I called the 800 number and gave them my VIN I was then told it had 3 recalls. I called the closest BMW dealer to schedule repair. I was told they could not give me a loaner car even though I am an hour away and the three recalls would take all day. Upon arriving at the dealer with my wife following me in another vehicle I observed customer after customer receiving loaner vehicles for only routine service. The recalls weren't my fault, BMW offered no help at their 800 number.

This will be the last BMW I ever own. I own or have owned Mercedes, Porsche, Ford and GM. In this day and age vehicles have issues I understand that but BMW should have stepped to the plate and at least offered a loaner for a 7 hour repair. They did not...This review may not mean much or my one wallet may not mean much to them but they will not receive any more of my hard earned money....

BMW Company Information