BMW

77%

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

1869people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with BMW:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

I bought a brand new 640 I, drivers side door opened up, repaired four times, engine light went on catalytic converter, roof latch replaced, navigation didn't work. Cars been in repair 60 days, failed four times. It's a 2015 640 I... w/ 9000 miles. BMW wants 15,000 more replace it, I paid 92,450. 11 months later 15,000? Go lemon, they will screw you over if you trust them. Take your car, cash, your check, prevent you from filing a lemon. Be careful.

Deal w/ your state, nothing to lose. Trust me. It's sad BMW doesn't know good faith. If you have faith in them, you'll lose your mind... so let me do you a favor. Don't trust them you will be sorry, rights will be taken away. Sneaky BMW. Get away with it. Name? I guess? I paid cash. I'm out 107.000. Ask why I pay 15,000? Said Msrp difference miles... there was no difference in Msrp. Their crooks need to be stopped. I agree, hope states start some kind of crime investigation on them and the dealership work as a team. Heads up.

I bought a certified BMW X3 with 9000 mileage back in 2012. The car has given more issues with drivetrain than any other car. This past Wednesday the engine died. Now in need of new engine. That piece of crap gave me no warning. Just stop on the highway. Endanger my safety. We all need to get together to have class action lawsuit against BMW. It make no sense that my friend had been driven a KIA has no issues and I purchase this expensive car. I experienced more trouble than driving the damn thing. I hope consumerAffairs can do something about this issues. I will never own a BMW. Not reliable.

I own a 2007 335i, which I purchased from BMW dealer, and always had it serviced by a BMW dealer. Around 35,000 miles I began having repeated problems with oil leaks, the service engine light would constantly come on and the engine wasn't performing properly. I was told that the codes just needed to be reset and that the problems were fixed. A few days later the check service engine light came on again. I went back to the dealership and was told it was the code for the fuel pump plausibility and all they had to do was to reset it with the software and it would be fine.

A week later the same thing happened. This time around I asked them to take a look at the issue. I once again was told that the problem was fixed and that the codes just needed to be reset. The check engine light would come on regularly and I was always told the same thing - that it was due to the software update but the car had no issues.

I took my car in to the dealership right before 50,000 miles and before the warranty expired to have an oil change and at that time I was told that the car had an oil leak and the fuel pump had to be replaced. They replaced it and reset the codes once again. I explained the car was not driving properly, as it would jolt and it wouldn't accelerate. The service rep said he would check on that and make the necessary repairs. I left the dealership and on my way home the service engine light came on once again. I went back to the dealership and was told they needed to reset the codes again.

A few months later, I noticed the car was leaking oil and the engine was not running properly. The service engine light was also back on. I took it to the dealership and was told it was the fuel pump, and there was a problem with the turbochargers and engine. I was told it would not be covered under the warranty as the warranty had just expired. I had them do them complete the repairs as it was necessary. In less than 24 months, I've had to have the fuel pump and oil gaskets replaced three times.

The car went into limp mode as I was driving on a busy intersection and just turned off in the middle of traffic, putting my life as well as other drivers' lives in danger. I was struck from behind by a van because the driver didn't anticipate me just stopping without warning. This a huge safety issue and BMW needs to be held accountable for withholding this information from customers. I had to have my car towed to the dealership and they refuse to warranty the defective items.

I called BMW North America and spoke Leah in Customer Affairs and she informed me that it was up to the dealership if they wanted to apply the warranty or not. She said it is not up to the corporate office to make those decisions. I also demanded a copy of all my service maintenance records from the BMW dealership where I had the car serviced and they refused to provide them to me.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred to Ross at BMW corporate office. I told him I wanted a copy of all my maintenance records from the SM BMW dealership emailed to me, as I couldn't go there in person but needed to the records to show proof that I had the fuel pump repaired numerous times. He told me he called over to the dealership and requested the records but they refused to email them to me and proceeded to say that they don't have to give me those records.

I was beyond appalled that I would be treated that way, after all I had been through given they sold me a product with a manufacturer's defect. I explained that the dealership was charging me over $5,500 for the fuel pump and oil gasket repair, yet I had already paid over $8,000 to have it repaired numerous times. The dealership refused to warranty the defective items. I am beyond disgusted with their lies, fraudulent practices and their sheer incompetence. I've decided to retain legal counsel at this point.

I would appreciate the concern regarding numerous attempts to keep my 750 LI out of the shop. Over the last two years I have not driven my car 2 months straight on a 70k certified vehicle. Is this the expectation when buying a BMW or did I luck up on a lemon? Sincerely, Disgruntled customer.

Recently purchased a 2016 BMW 228i. The vehicle was equipped with Driver Assistance Package that included Park Distance Control. A safety feature that warns the driver when approaching objects with sensors located both front and rear of the vehicle. A very useful feature to avoiding hitting objects and causing damage to the vehicle so I thought. The rear sensors are automatically activated ANYTIME when placing the vehicle in reverse and backing up. The front sensors are automatically activated when placing the car in REVERSE when first starting the PARKED vehicle BUT do not activate if placed in DRIVE. What good does having the front sensors on when going backwards and not on when going forward?

Also, the front sensors automatically turn off after the car is in motion. You must manually activate the front sensors by pushing the button located near the gear shift lever. I did not know this. By forgetting to do this will not warn you of distance of an object in front of you to avoid an accident. In layman terms you forgot to turn on the front sensors beforehand causing you to hit an object and damaging the vehicle. In my case, I would have avoided hitting the curb causing damage underneath the front spoiler because I failed to activate the front sensors that I had no knowledge of at the time. BMW has a representative called a BMW Genius who teaches the new owner every aspects of the vehicle and the functionality of the vehicle. This would have been very useful had I been educated but unfortunately I was not.

I contacted BMW customer service as well as the BMW Genius to advise them of the operation of the Park Distance Control and had the front sensors been activated I would have avoided causing an estimated repair bill of $600 to $700 dollars. What good is it if it's not on? Should have I known that I was going to hit the curb and to activate the front sensors? Why do I not have to activate the rear sensors? The BMW representative is going to file a Formal Complaint on my behalf and thanked me for informing them of the situation and told me to have a pleasant day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BMW?

I bought the 2013 528i car a month ago. It's been at the dealer service department for 2 weeks now on and off. 3rd time back there because of the engine light. Haven't driven my car more than it's been in the shop. Contacted BMW North America... Waiting for their response. This is my first BMW so it is very disappointing since they are so expensive.

About two months ago I bought 2013 528i BMW CPO (Certified Pre-Owned). After buying the car overall I have driven the car for about a month. 2-3 weeks ago (that means I had the car less than month and half at the moment) I noticed that the driver seat upholstery has started cracking. The crack was very minor at the beginning and now apparently it is bigger (since very often I vacuum and clean my car I notice little things very easy...). I scheduled an appointment at Pacific BMW (BMW of Glendale, CA) and even I didn't think that I will stock in such situation since the mileage is less than 50,000 and the car is still within warranty and plus additionally I paid extra $7,000 for extended warranty.

When I took the car to dealer the service adviser told me that the upholstery is not covered by warranty. Even counting the fact that my car has heated seats (heating elements in upholstery) still BMW doesn't cover such issues and to fix it will cost a lot of money since they have to replace the seat (OUT OF MY POCKET). No way! It's joke! I called BMW customer relations and explained that I just bought the car about month and half ago, that this 2013 528i is my 5th BMW and in the past I had 325i 525i, 328i, 5XX (don't even remember).

The girl told me that she will try to do something and will call me back. About a week later received call from Supervisor or Manager of customer relations Kayla (sorry if misspelled) and she told me that BMW willing to cover 25% of the cost. Let's say if the cost of seat and labor is $2000 then they cover only $500!!! And for the car that I owned only month and half within warranty I have to pay $1500. So it was the second "heart attack..."

I explained all the situation her that spending several tens of thousand, within warranty, customer for life... She said that all they willing to do now and she said if I'm not going to do the job for 25% she will notify the service manager of the dealer that I change my mind. No way! It's totally rip off! You just barely sold the car to me and don't care about your customers and the facts. NEVER another BMW! I will tell my story all my friends and relatives and let them to decide if they want to face my situation and deal with BMW.

I was sold a lemon, bought brand new car (2012 BMw x6 35i drive) with only 10 miles that had a manufacturer's defect that had to be fixed 3 more times within a 24 month period. Asked to be put in a new car because it had not been 30 days since purchase and was denied. BMW changed my oil and a month later my engine locked up on me because of their negligence. Horrible service treats you like a number, damages your car purposely if you ask me so that they can make $$. All of a sudden I have all these MAJOR issues when car goes out of warranty.

Looking for a good attorney because I want every penny I spent back for all the pain, and suffering. My car constantly had oil issues with leaking oil and exhaust issues. The car rides like crap since they have called themselves fixing it. Help. Anyone out there with similar issues. Maybe we can try and get a class action going, or if you know of a good attorney that specializes in lemon laws please I would be ever so grateful for the information. The car has had 3 safety recalls on it. I will NEVER purchase another BMW!

I own a 650I, bought it from BMW dealer, always had it serviced by BMW dealer. At around 80,000 miles after having repeated problems with transmission, I was told I needed a new transmission and it was not covered by warranty. Also was told I need engine rebuilt! And also out of warranty! This car cost over $100,000, what type of valve stem guides do they use that they wear out at such low miles, not to mention a transmission, both items last longer on a $30,000 Honda... How pathetic!

I spoke with BMW North America. They refused to warranty the defective items, and if one would check the 'new' engines in BMW's, they would find most are burning oil very prematurely because the new engine design is built with sub par parts... This is a car costing over $100,000.00. I am disgusted with this horrible excuse of a luxury vehicle and more so the haughty attitude of BMW. One more thing, the dealer I was using "Checkered Flag" is horrible. They returned my car after a service, 4 quarts low on oil. When I called them, they said the oil sensor was faulty, when actually it was their lazy and inept service approach. I have engaged the services of a lawyer on this one!

BMW refused to provide oil change according to contract for 4-year maintenance agreement. We had and still have problems with squeaking brakes. BMW respond this is normal??? I do not recommend to buy BMW. It used to be good a long time ago. No more. My friend just took my advice and bought Korean car. In my opinion and many BMW customers reviews stay away from problems.

I bought a BMW with extended warranty which covers paint, tires, windshield etc. I was not told about the full deal. I was misinformed about windshield because their extended warranty only covers it one time! If it happens again no one will help. I was not told and didn't read the fine print. Now I had also coverage for paint and had a scratch in the bumper. They said it's accidental or driver error. I don't understand what I should do at this point. All I did was parked the car in the Home Depot parking lot and came back to see the bumper scratch. Now it's not covered according to the BMW 3rd party coverage. I asked "under what criteria my scratch is not covered and what did you based on?" They said picture and some and someone came and looked at it and thinks that it's not covered.

I went and spoke to the sales manager. He said that "you paid $2000 for windshield protection and now you already got the money back and just be happy about it." I paid almost around 8000 for extended warranty. No one is able to help me out at this point. I called IBC and they said they don't deal with extended warranty and ask me to call and talk to my local MP!!! Can anyone help?

$1200 seems to be the benchmark for service at BMW. Funny how another BMW owner in a conversation in the service department said the same. I'm guessing this is the goal quota. It would be interesting to know how many others might coincidentally be sharing the same experience. Always friendly but always something else. Last visit I was told about an early oil leak that I would need to address probably "on the next visit". Today was next visit and it was not mentioned. Quota was met with 800 dollar rear brakes and 425 spark plugs. This is the third visit in the last 12 months maybe and each 1200-1400. I won't be driving another BMW. I've been driving Volvo for years – never treated me that way.

I purchased a low miles used BMWX3 2011, and less than a year I'm having issues with the drivetrain error that seemingly many owners have experienced. As I scrolled through several websites viewing comments of this issue in several models of BMWs, I'm finding out this issue should be a recall issue. What's the deal BMW?

I have recently bought a new BMW 335i GT from Patrick BMW. Before the purchase, I was told by the sales person that the advertised the car would provide the fuel economy of 20mpg in city and 30mpg on highway. Also, I was told that on an average, I would be getting around 24-25mpg as I live in suburbs. Ever since I bought the car, I was getting the fuel economy of around 17-18mpg. If I drive on highway, I am getting around 19-20mpg which is far less than what it is advertised and what I was told before the purchase. I have reached out to the BMW service multiple times but I was getting a constant response back from them saying that they couldn't find anything. As per the dealer's advice, I have reached out to the BMW customer care hoping that I would get a solution from them.

It's been more than 2 months since I have started interacting with BMW customer care and I have called them a number of times. Every time I call them, I am being told that someone from BMW North America service will look into the car and the dealer will schedule an appointment for that which has never happened in spite of multiple follow ups. I am completely fed up with this. It is clearly evident that there is something wrong with the car. I have got a car with a major flaw and nobody from BMW is even taking care of this in spite of multiple complaints.

Was recently "informed" by BMW they are no longer supporting BMW ASSIST which is a feature that INCLUDED (past tense) collision detection as well as stolen vehicle recovery along with other functionality such as being able to send Google directions to the vehicle. My X5 is a 2012 (!) vehicle!!! With all the BS advertising BMW has out there about how great their cars are and how safety is a great concern for their customers, trying to get an answer other than "we are sorry for any disappointment this may cause you" is totally and complete BS!

The manner I found out about their decision to stop supporting these features is not because I purchased one of their vehicles (brand new) but because I noticed the ability to send directions to my vehicle was not working. Pretty pathetic manner to manage customer loyalty. BUYER BEWARE if buying a used BMW... UNDERSTAND CLEARLY your vehicle based on whatever year it may be (2013 BACK...??!) will not have important safety features such as collision detection nor stolen vehicle recovery... period. If I had not purchased an extended warranty to 100 K miles I would be selling this thing ASAP. Will be a cold day in hell before I purchase another vehicle from this company.

To whom it may concern: I purchased this over $30,000 expensive lemon on December 2, 2015. This vehicle has been in the service center more than I've driven it. My expensive lemon of an investment is currently at the BMW Midtown service center waiting on the arrival of its new engine from Germany. I was told it will take weeks. I am very disappointed in my pre-owned certified vehicle. The resolution offered to me is not appreciated by me. Please any feedback is welcomed.

I bought a 2015 BMW about 5 months ago. I am very disappoint with the manufacturer of the car because the headlight are not bright. Can't see anything on road at night and it don't came with Halo lights that BMW logo. I try to go to BMW dealer to replace them but they told me it couldn't be done because the car was made without the xenon lights. So BMW manufacturer to save some money of the car they install cheap headlights... Very disappoint. I don't think I will buy no more BMW car.

BMW is claiming that a bird could strip paint from my 2014 X3, which I purchased just 3 months ago. This pre-certified car is awesome in every way, but I have owned 2 BMWs and 4 Volvos prior to this and have never had any damage to the finish from a bird. They are telling me that the damage is outside their warranties. I find it hard to believe they do not warrant their finishes. Stay away from this car; paint is fragile. If you have to be worried about bird **, you should look for something a lot less expensive. High end is not what finishes this car.

Beware of BMW leases!!! They will do whatever it takes to charge you extra at lease end and try to pressure you into making up charges and keep changing the damages. They can't keep their story straight. They just do not care!! Buying another BMW I was treated badly!! Dealing with several bad guys in Ohio. I will fight this.

I've purchased 4 and the current 550 will be the last. The transmission problem has been classified by BMW engineers as a "characteristic" of the car. Should someone that pays $68,000 be expected to accept a car that bogs down when passing? Brakes, rotors and pads replaced at 12k miles, right ignition coils, seat is broke, steer wheel leader coming off, USB connection blows the fuse when used and get ready to buy lots of tires. Don't even waste your time calling their "executive" center. $250k spent on their cars and they will not get a dime more. Pitiful they will not stand behind their product.

I've been dealing with some ass at BMW customer relations from Ohio, goes by the name of Ross **. He's an arrogant and pretty useless in any sense of the word and he's a team leader. BMW is a garbage company that puts out garbage cars and refuses to stand by the garbage they produce. I've has a transmission go out and now the engine blew among multiple electrical issues and a battery that needs replacement every 10k miles on a $105k "car". Total pos car and pos customer service. Never will buy anything made by this Mickey mouse company ever again.

I just purchased a new 2015 BMW 328i xDrive from my local BMW dealership about 6 months before I received a transmission fault warning and the car had rolled while in park into oncoming traffic crashing into a guardrail. Luckily the car rolled so slowly, it only caused very minimal scratches to the front bumper and no one was hurt. I made a complaint to BMW North America and had the car inspected. When I first left at the dealership, BMW let me know it would be looked at by the in house mechanics as well as their corporate team, and that they would keep me updated on the inspection progression.

This process took over a month and when I inquired about the car, the dealership informed me the final corporate inspection was done 2 weeks prior to my inquiry; and that they were told someone in their corporate division was supposed to notify me of the report. Since no one would tell me what the status of my car was, I called the corporate office where I was told the car was looked at, and the mechanics were unable to find any significant faults or factory defects. Since no factory defects were found, BMW took no responsibility to what happened to my car, told me it was safe to drive and that they would sent me a report of the inspection.

BMW never sent me the promised report of the inspection and I didn't not want the car back as it felt very unsafe. I've owned the car only 6 months and put less than 4,000 miles on the car before this terrifying incident occurred. BMW told me the car was valued now at only $27,000 of the original $60,000 and would suffer the difference to return it.

Before this car, I owned a 2003 325xi, which had a manufacturer recall in the driver and passenger seat heating system causing the seats to overheat. The seat heaters burned holes in each seat through the leather, burning my thigh in the drivers seat. I notified BMW of this and they told me they would only fix the burned drivers seat, not the burned passengers seat because the car was out of warranty, and that I was lucky they would even fix that.

I made the mistake of buying a BMW not once but twice now, thinking they had well manufactured cars and mediocre customer service. Now I am certain they have unsafe cars and terrible if any customer service. I feel very generous giving BMW 1 star but 0 isn't an option. If you are looking to purchase a new or used BMW, do yourself a favor and buy an Audi instead.

We leased 2013 X5 for three years and had to replace the tires around every 8000 mil. Even we have done the regular maintenance, the tires wearing are not match. I only can come out a reason is they have alignment flaw. By the end of lease, we sent the car to the Ontario dealer for pre-inspection. Estimated end lease cost was $950 on Feb 9. Returned car 10 days later, the final inspection at same dealer came out the end lease cost to $1401.20 ($51.20 is overmileage charge, $400 Exterior Wear). We were disagree the new cost and agree to let BMW Financial Services to do the final appraisal. Today we have received invoice for total $2563.30 (Extra charge: $400 Excessively Worn Tires or mismatched Tires and $1000 Exterior Excess Wear). What is a guideline for BMW to do the end of lease appraisal? Be careful when you returning a leased car and not continue to buy BMW.

I have a 2008 328i BMW which I love. The problem I have and I'm so upset about is the clicking or ticking noise. It is so embarrassing to go anywhere with a beautiful car and it tick so bad. Wherever I go people say, "You need to check the oil. That sound terrible." I tell them I have the oil changed every time I'm suppose to - it just ticks. Please help. I have put a lot of money in my car which I don't complain about because that comes along with having this car that I love. The guy that I take my car to said this clicking happen in the 2008 models. I think that should be something that BMW should stand behind. Please help, I don't have another $1000 or 2 to spend to fix a problem that you guys knew about. Thank you and again please help!

The car (2013 BMW 550i M pack) has been top 10 from day one, a little low on gas mileage but great power. This has been my 4th BMW and just about all of them have been nothing but excellent automobiles, that said, I won't be getting a 5th, Moritz BMW on Arlington TX was just outstanding on making the sales, very happy with the experiences but... the service department was nothing but condescending and arrogant folks.

I try Autobahn in Fort Worth TX and they did a lot better but still, not at the level I was hoping for. The car outperformed just about anything I ever had except for minor details. Because of the 2013 M pack the car has 20" wheels and they seem to be great for highway high speed but on plain city streets you need to be very careful. I purchased a full coverage road hazard contract for the tires and wheels so, after some unfortunate road bumps, some tires had to be replaced. A great car and that's the true, power train, body, interior, electronics and the whole thing. Honestly I couldn't find a better tuned road beast for under the price I paid for it, around $73000.00. The only other car with enough quality worth of mentioning was a 2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sport Package, that was too a great car but, that's another story.

So disappointed with BMW USB & AUX outlet when using an iPod. How can a 2010 $65K car not be able to read an IPOD! Can't read title of songs when hooked up through USB cord nor do all the songs appear for play -- AUX cord doesn't work at all! BMW's answer to this issue was "they are behind in keeping up with computer technology" -- False Advertisement if you ask me!

On 17 December 2015, my wife brought our 2011 BMW X5 to Elite BMW in Ottawa due to low coolant light appearing on the cluster. The dealership conducted almost two-hour diagnosis and determined that our vehicle requires a new water pump, thermostat and some oil gasket. The job should have been finished at the end of the day and my wife was waiting a phone call to pick up the vehicle. My wife did not receive the phone call and now it was 18 December 2015, 2 PM.

My wife called to the dealership querying the vehicle. She was put on hold and then the dealership promised to call her back. My wife did not hear anything and then she called over one hour later again, now the dealership admitted that there has been a problem with our vehicle. In the process of repairs (i.e replacing water pump, thermostat and engine oil gasket and oil), the technician during is test drive (at least the dealership report states) had seized the engine. The technician had completed the work and replaced the engine oil (as they say) and was in process conducting the road test when the engine seized.

Now the dealer is denying their responsibility and is suggesting us to buy replacement engine? How generous, they are even helping us to find cheaper used engine? Don't we have laws in Canada? This should not be even a question, i.e. you broke it, you bought it. Elite BMW is now working with BMW Canada and in preliminary discussion, BMW agrees to cover off 60% of the cost and the rest is collected from the customer based on the general manager, as the dealership is trying to wash their responsibility of the accident.

The whole accident is tarnishing the BMW brand. The way situation is handled is less than it is expected of the brand. This is cheap shot and poor representation of the brand and is turning off customers and investors from the brand. Mierins Automotive Group, especially Elite BMW is keeping their promise: "creating a dealership experience like no other". The truth does not lie in words rather than actions. Indeed BMW military appreciation program is to sell smiling in front of you and stab you on the back - thank you BMW Canada and Mierins Automotive Group!

We provided the complaint letter to the service manager (Isabelle), basically stating that you broke it, you bought it. The BMW Canada agrees to cover off 60% of the cost of the engine rebuild and the dealership and the general manager and the service manager deny their role to the cause of the damage. The general manager offered the engine rebuild for approx 15,000 CAD, which we have doubts as the technicians failed the water pump replacement.

In a discussion with the senior technician, he mentioned that the dealership have difficulties to find and retain technologically incline technicians as BMWs are challenging vehicles to maintain and repair. We as consumers should have rights and laws protecting us. When a vehicle is left to the dealership's care, it should be returned minimum at the same condition it was left there. We are a military family and protecting this country and its citizens and this is the thank you for the service from its citizens as return.

We have BMW 750i 2006 model... We had driven about 70k miles when we started having problems. We had regular maintenance on the car and major service when required. We found the car with way more problems with engine. Alternator. Engine oil leak and a/c evaporator core. We had driven before a Lexus 300 for 250000 miles and we never face these many issues. Similar experience with BMW 328i 2009 driven for 66000 miles and problem with a/c evaporator core. Replacement cost 2750 - we think BMW has issues with engineering and design and lot of costly repairs. We will never buy the BMW brand again ever...

Last year in July, I bought a BMW 116 with 5 doors for my wife. The purchasing office was Borusan Turkey - "Borusan Istanbul Istinye Branch". However since that date, we visited at least 4 times same branch for same problem (now the problem appear again). Because we usually have problem with message, "right tire low air pressure". Due to this message on car screen, my wife could not use properties on screen and could not use back camera while parking, which could cause an accident while parking. We bought a new car and trust to BMW but since we bought the car, we continue to go to service and could not get the proper answer and service solution up to now either from BMW Turkey nor from BMW Germany. From now on, we decide that this is a manufacturing defect so we need your help and assistance to solve the problem. THE LAST ANSWER from BMW Germany without solution!

I purchased a Custom 530i series in 2005. The car has been the best in performance and care. We only just recently had to invest $ into the car and it has 119000 miles on it and that was for brakes. The only issue I have to complain is replacing tires every 2 years. Yes the handling is awesome BUT they should warn you that it wears on tires more than the average car.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

BMW started in 1916 in Germany, and the international headquarters remains in Munich, Germany.  BMW North America was established in 1975 and is headquartered in Woodcliff Lake, N.J. The company manufactures luxury and performance sedans, coupes, Sports Activity Vehicles (SAVs) and sports wagons.

• Build you own tool: Interested buyers can visit BMW’s website and build their own vehicle. They can see the base price and how much different packages will add to the price. Interior and exterior trims can be customized.
  • Night vision: Select vehicles can be customized with night vision technology. This feature allows drivers to see animals and pedestrians in or near the roadway even in low light conditions.
  • Connected apps: BMW owners can connect their Audible, Amazon Music and/or Aupeo! accounts to their car so that they can listen to their media during their drive. They can also link to all Google services as well as Go Pro. The apps are available through the add-on package BMW ConnectedDrive.
  • Driver assistance: When owners add the ConnectedDrive package to their BMW, they get real time traffic information to help them avoid traffic jams and accidents as well as receive assistance from a BMW Concierge. In the event of an emergency, BMW Assist eCall™ will automatically alert the BMW Assist™ response center, who can relay the car’s location and any relevant information to the police and emergency services.
  • Certified pre-owned: Certified pre-owned BMWs are widely available and make the luxury brand available to those with lower budgets. To be certified, a vehicle must have complete maintenance records and a clean CARFAX report. Only cars with fewer than 60,000 miles that can pass a thorough inspection are sold as certified pre-owned.
  • Best for BWM caters to drivers who want a luxury car with a wide variety of individualized options.

Compare Car Brands