Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.71/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

1083 BMW Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 5, 2018

I drive the X3 M series. It has paddle shifters on the steering column making it a fun alternative to your standard automatic. The heads up display is something I never want to miss again since it helps tremendously when you are using the navigation system. No more taking your eyes off the road to look at a screen.

Original review: June 26, 2018

My overall experience with my BMW 4-Series Grand Coupe model: sports ride, awesome performance and sleek style. I like the navigation package because visually it is appealing and has several functionalities that are easy to use. The heated steering heats up to a comfortable setting for my hands. The heated seats, front and back, is extremely useful for my family on cold days. The seats are typical for a sports car. However, for a BMW, I expect that the seat should be more comfortable. Right now, the seats are too hard and very uncomfortable. I do not like the seats at all. In fact, I use Anne sit on a cushion in the not comfortable.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I absolutely love the 2017 BMW 7-Series. This is my second BMW and it's my all time favorite. This car drives like nothing I have driven before. I had owned a series 3 prior to this purchase and found that it was easy to park, but just not big enough for everything we do. That was the main determining factor in purchasing this car. The leg room in the back is what you find in the front seat. No worrying about the front seat hitting your knees when the front seat is adjusted. With the front seats as far back as possible, there is still ample leg room, even for a tall person.

The only thing that I have an issue about is the hefty repair charges. In the previous car, quite a bit after the warranty expired, I needed some repairs done. After purchasing the new model, we found the repair bill for the old car. It was nearly the amount that we put down as the cash deposit. Repairs can get expensive but it is worth it. All the controls are easy to read and figure out. The music that comes with the car is phenomenal. I have never heard speakers sound this good in factory sound system. Typically if you want sounds this good you would need to purchase a new stereo package as an after purchase add on. Also, the way it hugs the corners and curves is unbelievable. This is the smoothest ride ever.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I have truly enjoyed the 2014 BMW convertible. It is just fun to drive. I often get told how nice it is. The take off is fast and the controls on the wheel make it less distracting to answer phone or navigate the radio. The overall look is very attractive. I am very short and the seats fit me perfectly. They allow a large range of positions so it also helps my pain from a cancer removal. By the way, the truck release on the key remote drives me nuts. It's like it has a combination of buttons to hit. The car also has a very small trunk so I am not able to purchase larger items.

Original review: June 22, 2018

We love the style lines and color of BMW 328i. It's a well-rounded car with its size, luxury features, maintenance and insurance costs. When test driving it we were really impressed with how quickly it responds to the driver. It drives like a dream. We also like the convenience features, quality feels when you close the doors and touch the fabrics/ Materials used inside. Very pretty color and we enjoyed the car dealership's low pressure, friendly and helpful attitude. Phone interaction and price were all attractive to us. However, I wish the engine sounded deeper/ Stronger. Wish it had a standard rearview camera, it seems strange a luxury car brand would not have this as standard today. Also, why do all BWM's eventually smell like crayon?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BMW?

Original review: June 7, 2019

This is regarding my 16 months old BMW 5 series, RJ 14 CF 0999. As you can read the previous mails, I have been raising the concern for the quality of tyres since May 2018. That is within 4 months of purchase of a brand new 5 Series, luxury line BMW. The tyres installed in the car were Pirelli, and after 3rd incident of car tyre bursting, we took the matter to our nearest and purchase dealership, "SANGHI MOTORS" in January. We waited for the Sales Representative, Mr Ankit ** over there as he held the car between "24 December to 22 January," roughly for a period of 1 month for inspection and other undisclosed reasons. Finally when enough mails were ignored, I had to purchase an MRF tyre from the MRF dealer shop.

Meanwhile on 17th January we renewed the insurance for "Depreciation shield and Tyre and BMW secure." In March 2019, the front side car tyre bursted on the highway again leaving us, the owners, yet again stranded on the Highway for the 3rd time since the purchase. Again dusting off all the responsibilities, BMW Service executives maintained that the car was being driven in wrong conditions. Now despite taking all the necessary covers and insurances, I am unable to experience a satisfactory experience with BMW.

My family personally own cars Jaguar XJL, Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5, Audi A6, Range Rover Evoque, Mercedes ML 250, amongst our elite cars in our firm, M/s Gulshan Rai Jain II. Never have I experienced such substandard quality that the LIFE THREATENING conditions happen in these cars. The Pirelli tyres have been depreciated at 50% and 25%. Due to the bursting of substandard tyres the rims were also bent. "BMW Sanghi Motors" have depreciated the Rims at 20% and comfortably charged me that as well.

SUMMING UP. I am unable to understand why I am liable to pay for 4 substandard tyres and for 2 rims as well, when the car has not even completed 18,000 kms. If the tyre is substandard and is prone to bursting then the car will come on rims. And if the rims are also substandard, then the company should take action. Moreover if 4 isolated incidents of BURSTING OF CAR TYRES have happened and "BMW SANGHI CLASSIC" MAINTAINS THAT CAR HAS BEEN DRIVEN IN WRONG CONDITIONS. If BMW seriously believes that 4 times car tyre has been bursted due to driving conditions THEN I AM NOT AFRAID TO HIGHLIGHT THIS MATTER TO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE TO BE JUDGED. I don't want to blame with insurance company, so please don't direct me towards them as they have no role in providing me substandard material in the first place.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Worst customer service ever!!!! Worst customer service ever!!!! BMW recalled my car for a fault. I drive a large Estate used to transport therapy dogs and also to use for a family trip to Scotland BMW assist kindly organised a shoe box on wheels as a replacement. Despite numerous phone calls the unhelpful staff showed no compassion for the children who need the therapy dog and can’t even give me a rough estimate to how long I will have to put up with the worlds smallest car!!!! If I could give a 0/5 I would. As you can see 77% of people have given them 1 star.... Surely someone at BMW head office should be taking note???? Disgusting customer service!!!!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I am not fully sure why BMW thinks they can get away with having faulty engines in over 500K cars for a seven year period but they're doing it. Now they want me to pay $4600 to fix something they knew was broken? That is utterly ridiculous. How is it that these major car companies can have recall after recall and not be reprimanded or mandated by law to sit a few months or years? Or even have quarterly inspections regarding the quality they're producing... I was almost killed in a car accident by a semi-truck when my engine stalled on the highway from 70 to 30 mph in under 2 seconds. All I can recall is hearing the screeching of the truck as it fishtailed behind me, not to rear end me. However, I must pay for it? Wow. As a veteran who served over 20+ years, that is a difficult pill to swallow. What's even worse is how BMW treats you after that.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I would like to share my disgust and aggravation with BMW Assist. Last night, after dropping my son off at soccer practice in South Florida, I placed my dog and my purse in the front seat of my BMW X5. I proceeded to close the door and walk over to the driver’s side. To my disbelief, all the doors were locked and my dog was stuck in a stifling hot vehicle. I called BMW Assist frantically, requesting that they open my door. They asked for all my information including my address, vehicle VIN, etc. The only information I was unable to provide them with was my enrollment date (as all the paperwork, along with my dog), was locked in my vehicle. I begged the woman to ask me any other security question. She said “sorry, I can’t help you”. I told her my dog was dying and suffocating in the vehicle. She said without this information she was unable to send a signal to my car. She was rude, unsympathetic and didn’t care about my dog’s well-being.

We called the police and the city sent a fire truck and policeman to assist in saving my dog’s life. Luckily, however, my son was able to sign into our account, from home, and retrieve the necessary information before the police needed to get involved. I was so upset that I called both BMW North America and BMW Assist. I was told that this was a security measure to avoid theft. I would rather my car be stolen than to lose a life. What would the woman have done if it were a baby? Let the baby die to avoid potential theft.

I am sorry, but I choose life over theft. I was also told that the woman could have opened the vents in my vehicle but never offered to do so. BMW Assist supervisor also told me that she should have informed me with an officer at hand, that she would be allowed to send a signal. Neither step was, however, taken. I am very fortunate that my dog is alive, but unfortunately from no assistance provided by BMW. This is unacceptable and procedures and policies should be established so that this never happens again.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Bad customer service. Gave me defective car. Now they are not ready to take it back. It's my suggestion to every one never buy BMW especially from BMW NEWPORT. Very rude people. Contacted so-many times to sales manager and service but no one is ready to help. This is the worst experience of my life. Spend $52000. Car is giving the problem from day 1. They not even fixing it properly in one and half month. Car been to service station more than 6 times and still have the issue. Please suggest me what to do. I'm very disappointed.

BMW Company Information