Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

BMW Reviews

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

My 2017 X1 was blacked out and completely died while entering the freeway. The BMW computer system failed to alert or display any warnings about the faulty battery or vehicle. We were unable to turn on the hazard light to alert the other drivers. All we could do was praying that the police will show up before we get hit by other vehicles. BMW of North America has refused to accept any liabilities for the defective battery used to build the X1.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I bought a brand new BMW X5 on Dec 12/08/2019. On 3 day itself it went of wiper fluid. Later week the windows stopped working while closing. Handed over the car to service. They took a week saying that replaced rotor, motor. After that it was delivered back to me but issue still exists then they took the car back again. Said that there an issue with computer diagnostics. I called BMW to replace the vehicle with these many issues in two weeks and I can't feel comfortable with that vehicle anymore. They said that we can't able to replace it. Don't know the reason. Please help me out how to go legally against BMW for the brand new vehicle that has these many issues in two weeks' time.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I bought a BMW 530e 2019. Car drives fine. However, mileage is suppose to be 68MPGe. I get 48 MPG, and that's with using the battery to the fullest, driving only Econ Mode, and keeping most of my trips less than 16 miles. I've received 2 recalls on the car already... Also, called local dealerships (Norwood, MA) for a scheduled oil change and to handle the recalls. I can't get into to the dealership till about 3 weeks later with a loaner. If I had a cheaper: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, that definitely is not the case. Those dealers can accommodate in a few days. I've found you don't get better service or technology with a BMW, you get a brand name only with nothing behind it. Never buying another BMW. Had a Mercedes before, their service was much better.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Had a call from BMW financial services rep who asked that I have payment overdue, the payment overdue was for NSF that happened 30 months ago and now they are asking for it. Very racist, was trying to educate myself on finance laws as she must have seen my name and thought since I am non **, am illiterate and all of this without being aware of my background. Went on about how she has wide experience in finance. For $50 she wasted my time and even after asking her to take money from my account she continued with her rant. Never ever again I will buy BMW products and recommend the same.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Keeps me updated on my car and what to expect of my car and what to look out far to keep my car operable and running at its best. This is my first BMW given to myself for my 60th BD. I like the bmw place here in Columbia, Mr. ** helps me understand the ins and out dealing with my bmw and he does not let me feel stupid.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BMW?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I bought this car for its luxury and comfort for mostly highway use. To my surprise, it's amazing on the twisty turny roads too! I'm a lifelong auto enthusiast who will now have trouble driving anything but German luxury going forward.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This car has a Huge Oil consumption issue that BMW attempts to play off as a normal operation of the car. 2 quarts every 1500 miles is not normal. Had I paid New retail price for this car I would be furious. What a sad excuse for the flagship of this great company. You should be ashamed of yourselves for selling a car with such a well known problem. If this were the aviation industry this car would be the equivalent of the 737 Max jet and should be grounded until fixed appropriately and for free. Not as part of a consumer pay 7-10k motor replacement. It's not our fault you built a faulty pos motor and threw it on us to deal with. Shady af BMW.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This is my first experience owning a BMW. I have owned Chevy, GMC, etc. The technology in this car is amazing. The lighting, the craftsmanship and even the quality of the paint job surpasses any other car I've owned. The 8 cylinder engine drives like a dream. The car and maintenance is pricey. But so worth it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

BMW X5's include important technological safety features and warnings; rides, drives and handles exceptionally well; gas mileage is exceptional; interior is roomy, and includes a multitude of entertainment features, places to hook up media components, high quality audio systems and speakers, comfortable leather automatic heated seats, panorama sunroof, etc. Best luxury SUV on the market, in my opinion.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

This car has been my first BMW and I have now had two of them in the last 16 years, my present one for the last 11 years. This car is fun to drive, solidly built and a joy to own as it has never had any major issues.

BMW Company Information