3.5/5 (2884 ratings)
Get Pricing  on Carvana

About BMW

BMW Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BMW?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

BMW car on fire. Beware! After driving 20 km near Bilbao, our five year old BMW X1 started pouring smoke, with no prior notice. Then fire broke out. We were lucky enough to escape, my wife, her 87 year old mother, and our dog. We informed BMW-Munich (customer dep) the car was just burnt steel, and asked for some help. The car had all its servicing done at BMW official points in Spain. It was an automatic, 150 HP diesel engine, four wheel drive. BMW sent an engineer to analyse the remains. It was a faulty EGR? Particle filter? Turbo? Four months later BMW sent a polite letter, saying they had found no origin for the fire. Not a cent to buy a new car. You expect a better treatment from a premium firm like BMW, but it has been a very disappointing experience.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I recently bought a 2022 BMW X5. It currently has 9000 miles and I have owned it less than a year. My car started showing a "Passenger Restraint Problem" notification and indicated I should take it to the dealer. The Dealership has told me that water damage leaked through the console and damaged the sensor that will activate the airbags, and that this would not be covered under warranty and it resulted from water damage and the repair cost is $2,500. I have taken impeccable care of this car. Other than a minor spill that would have been wiped up immediately, there has been no water damage to the vehicle. I live in Colorado, an incredibly dry climate.

There is clearly a design defect with this vehicle if water can get to an airbag sensor ... in less than a year of this car being on the road. So beware, I have raised this with BMW North America and so far they are NOT taking responsibility. If I repair this sensor, how would I know it won't happen again next month? OR what if the next sensor is as shoddily made as this one .. and goes bad and I don't get the sensor notice, and the airbags stop working. Overall, to buy a new car and have something like this happen outside of warranty is beyond my imagination. Do yourself a favor and spend your $90,000 on an audi or similar company that stands by the safety of the cars they sell!

Original review: June 7, 2022

BMW, unfortunately after supporting the brand since 1979, 10 cars, has turned in to a most unethical manufacturer. I have an X5 that at <14,000 miles showed what has been identified by Pensky BMW certified collision shop as solvent popping, 100% created by the manufacturer by not letting the solvents of the under laying paints properly cure before sealing with the clear coat. There is absolutely nothing anyone could do to create these defects under the clear coat, which is smooth, shiny and 100% intact. There are what appear as appx 100 tiny sand marks in the paint, under the clear. The issue was explained to me as being created at the paint application process, in some cases will not show up for a few years after new car inspection. The hood and top need to be sanded down and painted properly.

BMW refuses to add any customer assistance, $4666 repair. Now I understand issues happen out of our control, it’s the quality of the company you do business with as to how these issues are handled, BMW is showing their colors. To have a company the status of BMW dish out such decisions is unethical and in my opinion foolish business practices. The BMW Arizona zone manager refused assistance without any contact or inspection, nice job! Now I am forced to repair on my own.

Original review: April 12, 2022

My X3 started acting up a few weeks back by locking up the brakes and couldn't move forward without turning the vehicle off and start again. No error coded came up at all. Eventually the problem got worse and I took it to get checked, they replace the caliper and drain the brake fluid. It worked for a days, but the problem persisted and it got worse. Got it checked again and seems that the DSC Hydro Unit has failed. Still no error codes. To replace the Hydro Unit, the dealer is charging over 4K for the part plus labor on top of that. The Hydro Unit is in back order in Germany for 2 months. So now I am without a car and they are not offering a rental due to expired warranty. Is it even worth fixing? The dealer said most people won't due to cost. This is a common issue they see with BMWs.

So one would think how can an electronic part that is extremely important to the performance of the vehicle be made not to send the proper error code and warn you of the problem? Why is it so expensive and why is it common to brake? This is not only a major BMW design failure but a safety problem with the vehicle that I feel obligated to report to the National Highway Traffic Safety. If you're in the market for a fancy vehicle, you better look the other way and bypass this brand. I know I will and will make sure my family and friends do as well.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Less than a month ago I made a terrible decision of switching from Toyota to BMW. I was surprised to find that my new car is causing serious BACK issues on my body. I called BMW to request a car return or exchange they said no. Now I have a super expensive car that I can’t drive because if I keep driving it will cause serious back pain to develop on my body. I believe all sports models that have the seat low cause lower back issues. Shout me an email if anyone is experiencing similar issues with BMW.

Original review: March 16, 2022

This is my first BMW and my last. While the car is fun to drive when it works, it has had such major issues (and now expenses) that it ruins the experience. Initially, the engine started to misfire. Eventually, when the car was pouring smoke out the back and would barely move, BMW replaced three injectors and a high-pressure fuel pump. After that work, the car ran fine but this was unfortunate because a check engine light came on within two weeks. I didn’t pursue it because the car was running well but should have because the warranty on the catalytic converter expired just then and it failed almost certainly due to the bad injectors (look it up). I’m now looking at a $4k bill for a single bad catalytic converter. I own a Lexus and a Honda and they give me zero trouble. I will simply stick with the Japanese brands from now on.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Do not buy any BMW products at all. It is not a suggestion but it is a warning as you will regret if anything will go wrong. They are only profit oriented company and do not show any sympathy or care about their customers or general public. My brand new X7 was on fire last month without any indication on the dashboard. Me and my entire family (including 2 kids and 2 senior citizens) were in the car when the car started throwing smokes without any indication. I acted on time and stopped the car and we all left the car. While taking out my 4 years daughter from the car seat the car literally went on fire from the engine. It was freezing cold day with a single degree temperature and snowing and we all were standing outside until the fire dept arrived. We we all lucky that we survived without any physical injury but mental trauma was never less after that incident.

I called BMW NA and filed a complaint to start an investigation as I also saw an article sent over by my friend from CNN where BMW is being sued in South Korea for the same engine fire issue. They acted so negligently that on the scheduled inspection day the public relation officer called me and told me that they didn't get an access of a car from insurance company as it was not communicated with them...Seriously? This shows how lightly they took the entire incident. In the end they wanted to offer me 2 month of lease payment and wanted me to buy or lease new BMW and sign a contingency not to disclose this information to NHSTA or any other places including social media. I declined their charity and chose to go out in public to educate them not to go for BMW brand. It is a known issue of BMW that their cars go on fire lot more frequently than any other manufacturers.

DO NOT BUY BMW...THEY ARE VERY PATHETIC IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL AS PUBLIC SAFETY. SPREAD THESE WORDS OUT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN'T SUE THEM AS NY STATE LAW DOES NOT HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE NO PERSON WAS INJURED PHYSICALLY. IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HOW BMW IS BEING SUED THEN GOOGLE HOW THEY'RE BEING SUED IN SOUTH KOREA AND IT WILL SHOW UP...

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I have a 2020 BMW M4 Convertible. My vehicle has 8,000 miles on it and the brakes are warped and shuttering. My horrible BMW dealership (HENDRICKS BMW CHARLESTON) won't cover it because there is a white paper out on it. They said since I don't beat the car up, this will happen to the brakes. They said the M4 is meant to be raced and beat up...so not an everyday driver. I pushed thing up to BMW, and after promising to check on helping out and get back to me in 5 days. I gave them 3 weeks and still no call back, so I called them and found out they will not cover either.

If you know how thick the rotors are on an M4, it's hard to believe that they are warped after 8,000 miles. This to me is a definitely defect. Bottom line is BMW is not service oriented anymore. What is really funny is I was just in the process of purchasing an X7 for my wife, and immediately cancelled the order. There are plenty of other car manufacturers out there without dealing with this. I will NEVER buy a BMW again.

As a side note. BMW was going to charge me 2100 to resurface rotors and replace brake pads. Just terrible when a company that used to be great is worse than Chevrolet. I quit buying Lexus for a 10 year period because of horrible customer service, and how they dealt with me at the end of a lease. BMW is a horrible company for folks that like blowing their money for nothing. I have owned 6 BMW's and this truly is the end of my relationship. They truly aren't doing the right thing and I'm certainly not going to have a business relationship with a company that doesn't do the right thing or backup their products and looks for ways to get out of support. WITH BMW...BEWARE.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I got a brand new 2022 X5 on Dec 22, 2021. After just 1000km drive, the engine light turned on and my car has been in dealership since 5 days ago. Such a frustrating experience with BMW. Perhaps other German competitors are more reliable. I wish I had not gotten a car from BMW.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

My complaint is in regards to how BMW handled a known issue with their Footwell Module 3 (ie FRM component). I recently purchased a used 2010 335i. While out Christmas shopping the car would not start. We had AAA tow it to one of their repair facilities. Their diagnosis determined the starter had died. After installation of the new starter, the repair shop was unable to get the windows back up. Upon further diagnosis they suspected an issue with the FRM module (which controls things like blinkers, wipers, automatic windows, etc). We then had the car towed to a local BMW dealership who confirmed the FRM was bad. Apparently, simply reconnecting the car battery which AAA had disconnected to do the starter replacement caused something in the FRM to get "fried".

My issue with this situation is that both AAA and the BMW dealer were aware of an issue with the FRM module in this model year BMW. BMW itself was also aware of the issue and offered a 10yr 150k mile limited warranty on a replacement. While my car is well below the mileage limit, it was just past the year limit and so BMW would not do anything to help with the cost of a new FRM. With parts and labor the new part was $1200.

With other car brands I've had, when there is a KNOWN issue with a part, the car company issues a recall and fixes the issue at no cost to the owner. This is what BMW should have done with this FRM issue. It was a known issue to the company (caused by something other than normal wear and tear like with my starter) and should have been replaced for me -- if not for free, at least with some kind of discount.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

How many of you guys have had to replace your door handles on your BMW X5 from the year 2005 to 2008? How many of you had to replace your windows and how many times have you had to do it? There's a defect - very very bad defective thing in their door handles to the point where they will break and you cannot get in or out of your vehicle. Also with the windows they will fall all the way into your car like they're not like it's not heavy enough to hold it. Okay it's a shame that all of us have had to go through this and we repair it and we don't ever do anything about it. If I would have known that I wouldn't have purchased it. I can't get in my car from the outside at all without going through a window after breaking my car every time I want to drive it.

It's a BMW X5 2005. That's a shame. Should no luxury vehicle have a handle broke on a car. I've never met or seen a car that had a broken door handle or is that the windows just fall down into it like the wires are not heavy enough. But BMW does not want to admit that it's a defect. I don't know why there's no class action lawsuit but I will warn you do not buy yourself a BMW X5. The handles will break and you will repair them all of them. You will not be able to get into your car okay. Don't even do it. It's not even worth it their alternators. The car goes through alternators like it's going out of style. Every time you turn around you'll be buying a new alternator because the oil sticks into the alternator. These BMWs are highly defective mostly all of them. I don't know nobody who hasn't repaired a door handle. Do not buy one of these.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I had the X7 for 2 years (2019) and 42,000 miles. Going through a school zone my steering AND brakes went COMPLETELY out as kids were crossing. Luckily there was a bend in the road and I was going uphill. I went off the road (not by my doing). A non-event. BMW acknowledged there was a "software" issue. I sold the SUV immediately! DO NOT BUY THIS VEHICLE...I am a 61 year old man. You have been warned. Oh by the way, BMW did NOT stand behind the vehicle..Email Bernhard.Kuhnt@bmwna.com VP of BMW or Caitlin **, Executive Customer Relations and Services. Tel: **....National Service Director....They are both useless

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Brilliant all the way. The model 530i series is a very promising drive without the fuel as an exception. However a technological engineering marvel. I never see why you need a driver for this vehicle by the owner. Envy and distractions by tech should be re routed to disabling any method of tech misguidance wrt routing and actual conditions. Still baffles how the slightest of puddles can create a undesirable impact on the chassis and drive nerve racking to avoid the same. Wonder what the future holds with mechanical engineering. Distractions as we speak on tech lost in word and thought. The face lift and profile of the vehicle models would make it less aggressive (the grill) and attract the buyers. A smooth tone to the external outlook features is and should be as is the drive and internal calm. Overall a drive of a lifetime. Hope to see no competition in your way of physics and engineering not forgetting the external features of competition by Chinese competitors.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

My speedometer in my brand new car is off by 10% and when I brought it in to BMW Spokane for correction, was told BMW has a disclaimer for accuracy of their speedometers. WTF? Having several other electronic issues like the radio randomly shutting itself off, seat cooler and armrest heaters turning themselves on and the XM radio rerunning the program from about 5 minutes back if for some reason, I briefly lose connection like driving through downtown or something. My Toyota gave none of these problems, nor does my son's Subaru. Also they don't provide a courtesy vehicle in Spokane citing the global supply chain. I could go on about the service dept in Spokane which has been another BMW disappointment. Glad Toyota isn't impacted in that way. Dropping a 130 grand on a car I thought I would have for years is embarrassing as I don't have that new car joy. I dislike my car and will never buy another BMW.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have always dreamed of owning a BMW and be able to take it to service with no problems like I have received. From intake to invoice to floor manager, it has been a complete disaster with them and how I was treated in the service department.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I have a BMW 435i and just had to put it in the shop for drivetrain/engine malfunction for the 2nd time. This will, no doubt, be another $2k. BMW's are by far the most overrated, unreliable cars in the world. I am selling it as soon as it is fixed and getting a Toyota Tacoma. Can't wait to get a reliable car/brand.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I have never had a worse experience in purchasing a new car than from Schomp BMW (Highlands Ranch, CO). Sales people were warm and friendly but management and the quality of the car was terrible. The day I took the car off the lot, check engine light came on. Called my sales rep and he asked me to bring the car in to get it reviewed and fixed. Two weeks later, I got the car back. One week after that, engine light came on, yet again. Same as before, waited two weeks to get the car back. I was hoping this was the end of it. One day later, check engine light. At this point, I was incredibly frustrated and concerned that I bought a lemon given its been in the shop 3 times with less than 400 miles on the car.

Asked Schomp BMW to provide an extended warranty given how many times I had to bring it back into the shop for repairs. Management was willing to look into the warranty and mentioned they would go "to bat" for me. They also asked if I would be willing to pay another $1K for the warranty if needed and wanted to "manage expectations". I said absolutely not given the number of issues I have had with the brand new car. They called me back a couple days later and said they could provide the warranty if I pay $2K. That's double what they initially told me! You don't set the anchor price in one conversation and then double it in another. That's Sales 101.

I ended up giving the car back to Schomp and getting a refund. It's a bummer. I really liked the car and was also working with the Sales rep on purchasing another vehicle. They are playing the short game and lost a long-term customer as I will never buy a BWM or another car from a Schomp dealership. What a terrible experience.

Original review: July 19, 2021

I was informed by the BMW dealership that my certified 2017 BMW X1 needed a motor mount replaced. The car has 30K miles and I had driven 5K in a little over a year that I owned the car. The warranty does not cover the motor mount however, after only 30K miles, the part must be defective. Furthermore, the cost was quoted as close to $1500. BMW customer service, after speaking with the dealer negotiated the cost down to $600+. I told the BMW rep that it was still not acceptable and would he send me the details of his conversation with me to my Email.

I wished to pursue the matter. He said that was not possible! I could not appeal the decision and that was final. I rarely have been spoken to in such a manner as if I were an errant school girl. A take it or leave it attitude. Very shocked about how the BMW company is represented. I would characterize the rep as a junkyard dog. There to discourage the customers. I have an appointment to have the part replaced outside the dealership and the cost will be less than $300. I will also be writing a review of the BMW dealership.

Original review: June 11, 2021

So I leased a 2020 430 convertible in July 2019. A month later driving the car in 90° weather after two hours of driving the air-conditioning broke. Brought the car back to the dealership, they said the problem was fixed. A month later same situation. Brought it back, he said it was fixed. The following summer in 90° weather same situation after a few hours of driving air-conditioning stopped. Brought it to a different dealership, problem was fixed, it was not.

Currently two weeks ago in June, driving back from the Jersey shore and 98° weather I stopped at a rest stop and left my daughter and my dog in the car. When I came back I found that the air conditioner had stopped, my daughter who has down syndrome, my dog suffered mild heatstroke. Contacted Bmw multiple times. They tell me that nothing is wrong with the car. And have yet to buy me out of my lease. So worst company ever, this car is a lemon. There’s nothing but problems with these BMWs. Do not purchase or lease then.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Car started giving MAJOR and EXPENSIVE problems around 75k miles. My brother also had a BMW and he had a different model but same issues. These cars are absolute GARBAGE. They will break down and cost you an arm and leg. STAY AWAY!!!! Go with a Honda or Toyota.

Original review: March 31, 2021

My wife and I purchased a 2014 BMW X3 xDrive 28i in August of 2014. The car we chose was a certified preowned car, meaning it had low mileage and additional inspections/warranties applied. We purchased the car with about 7k miles on it and it was a good car for the first few years we owned it. In the last year, we needed to replace several expensive items including the oil gasket, most of which cost upwards of $1k plus.

The final straw was the transmission dying. My wife was on her way home from the store when the vehicle gave her a "Drive Train Malfunction" warning and urged her to pull over and stop the vehicle. Once stopped, the vehicle would no longer allow itself to be shifted out of park. We managed to get it on a flatbed tow truck and then to a repair center. The repair center diagnosed a faulty transmission which baffled them as the car has less than 90k miles on it and had been maintained fully by BMW certified techs. The fact remained, however, that it was indeed the transmission that would need replaced.

If we had decided to go this route, the cost would be roughly $6k and a month of time if we went with a third party repair or closer to $9k if we went with a dealership. The car at this point in its life is worth roughly $10k, so neither repair is worth it. So essentially, we're left with a very heavy paperweight that we now must dispose of. I've had low end beater variety Mazda's last twice as long as this "luxury" vehicle. I will not be purchasing again and will be warning anyone I can get to listen to me off of BMWs going forward.

Original review: March 21, 2021

Attn M owners. I had my 1 yr service at 4500 mi on my M 5 Comp. and was told about a tank ventilation recall. No biggie right! Except the recall service deletes all custom settings I did at delivery and all must be redone BY ME on the phone. No advance warning by the dealer. So I now need to essentially go through the delivery setting process again. Really BMW. Makes me miss my AMG Mercedes.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I family had two BMW vehicles and from my personal experience I absolutely do not recommend. There are many parts that fail within the first five years costing thousands. Be very careful, and simply test drive other vehicles before settling. You will regret it once you find yourself in the dealership service department over and over. Corporate customer service will make it even worse. I called a few times for assistance because I felt I have a defective vehicle. They are arrogant, rude, and will not help you. Thanks for reading my review, you are fair warned.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

The car is beautiful, the customer service is bad. I called when my first lease is up. After so many calls, I thought we solved the problem. I leased another one and everything was okay. Now I tried to lease another one, because my 2017 lease ended. They are telling me that I owed them money from 2014 lease. I called to resolve the issue, they were rude and arguing. They keep telling me different stories. I do not recommend it at all. I think i am going bake to Audi. I tried them before, they were a lot better.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Bought a 2020 M340i xdrive BMW. The proximity feature of the Idrive have been an issue from the day I picked up the vehicle. On the way home from the dealership the doors would not open using the door handles. Had to use the key fob. On day two I called the BMW genius. He had me reboot the Idrive. This fixed the problem for a short time. The way it stands now, we never know when it's going to work. It worked for a couple days recently, only to stop working for the last 2 days. I took it to the dealer when it was not working.

When I got to the dealership, it started working when I arrived at the dealership. They checked for error codes. They said there may be issues with the antenna based on the error codes. The order is in for a new antenna. This was on 10/19/2020. Still have not heard anything from the dealership. It is now 10/27/2020. I don't know where the part is coming from, but I had hoped it would be here by now, and I could see if this fixes the problem. Hoping for the best, but I fear this going to be an issue as long as own the vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Awesome car to drive. I am on my 4th BMW. But this will be my last. My current car is a 335i. I need a footwear module. I cannot drive the car because of this part needs replaced. I contacted BMW because my car is just out of the warranty. Now mind you BMW extended this warranty because this part was defective. So knowing that asking for any help to cover the cost seemed reasonable. My car has 60k. It's a 2010. The warranty is 10 years 156k. I was told BMW won't help not one penny. Because of the age. Now owning 4 of these cars. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of money I have spent on repairs over the years. So now knowing I have to eat this cost. I am told 30-60 day to even get the part. So thanks BMW. I won't have a car to drive till I can get this handled. So once this puppy is fixed. I WILL BE TRADING IT IN! This is the last BMW I will own.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have had a love affair with BMW since the mid 1990's, however I'm sorry to say that relationship is on the rocks. Having had 3 brand new BMW cars and one new BMW motorcycle I can now say that "BMW quality" is no longer a corporate mandate, just a slogan. What was once (with proper care) a vehicle that you could rely on, be proud of and enjoy has become the brand of "what next". I say this as my X3 sits in a service bay to replace the drivers side mirror which fell off! $1300 To replace something not broken not damaged but the latest in a long line part failures that was preceded by a motorcycle that I literally had to throw away.

WHAT? Yes a 2003 R1200C with less than 12000 miles stored in my hanger that in 2014 turned into junk because of cheap manufacturing processes, poor quality wiring and metal plating that literally fell off. Sound familiar, among exterior body reflectors and interior parts that have fallen off or delaminated on the X3 the one that has convinced me is the drivers door handle that is slowly turning into black goop and when I showed it to the service writer he said and I quote "On the earlier models you had to replace the entire door panel".... As I said in the beginning not worth the money, because you are paying for quality that is no longer there.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I’m writing to complain about how BMW Financial Services demonstrated disrespect and completely disregard for a potential client time and money. I’ve been a client of AUDI and Mercedes without any issues whatsoever and my recent experience with BMW is the complete opposite. I applied for a lease assumption REF number ** my first email being on July 10th. I sent an individual application mentioning I wanted to do it under my business instead which I mentioned to your current client.

After not receiving any answer from BMW your client made contact by phone asking them to send him the business form, which he forwarded me. I promptly filled the form and sent it back to the assumptions team, no answer again. I called every other day to check and the customer service had nothing to say but to ask me to call again on a later date. I resent the form by email and fax and called again since I had no answer from the assumptions team again. This time I was informed that they received and were reviewing it, but there was an issue with my SSN issuance date. The solution proposed was for me to send a copy of my social security card by email (very secure by the way) which I ended up doing.

This cycle (SSN issue) repeated 3 times, with many hours of phone calls to the customer service because the assumptions team was not able to answer a single email (0 of 8) that I sent, not even to acknowledge receipt the first time. After the 3rd time I’ve got the same answer from customer service (SSN issuance date issue) I asked to escalate to a supervisor since clearly the assumptions team was not doing their job even after I complied with their request (SS card by email), but to my surprise, or perhaps I shouldn’t be surprise with anything anymore the customer service told me there was no supervisor to escalate the issue to.

While I was still trying to solve this I told your current client to search for another person to take over his lease since I didn’t know how long it would take to get it done. The conclusion to this is that I received 2 letters denying my application (individual and business), ended up with hard inquiry in my credit report and $500 in fees which I was told there was a refund if the application was denied. What intrigues me the most is the world is going through a terrible situation, there’s a lot of people unemployed and the ones that are employed at BMW Financial Services probably shouldn’t be there. What is the kind of client BMW seeks? I wonder since I have a 770 credit score (it’s in your letter REF **).

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I had a significant engine oil pan gasket leak requiring a costly repair with a 41/2 year old 2009 BMW 535 at 57,751 miles in December 2014. On this occasion BMW were very responsive and promptly reimbursed 90% of my costs. I have now had an identical but even more costly repair at an even lower mileage, 47,983 with a 2013 X5 with the same engine. On this occasion BMW have been leading me on a "circle jerk" routine for nearly a month. My question is therefore, is this a systemic problem with this engine or have I just been unlucky?

Original review: July 24, 2020

The appearance of the 330is is way off. The reason why we as public is going wild over the e30 325is is because of its boxy body shape as it is to perfect, the amazing sound of the M20 2.7 motor and interior. I would prefer revive the original e30 325is with a slight twist of lil bit of modern interior updates and wheels but leave the appearance and motor as it is.

BMW Company Information