3.88/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Blink Roadside

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 14, 2016

8 Blink Roadside Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Great customer service and helpful. Professional and great business. Little cost. This company really cares about its customer's satisfaction. They are quick and responsive and high quality job for little money. This company offers a variety of coverage for its customers from full coverage to partial coverage and willing to add on additional information and coverage. The company's availability is great. They offer flexible hours and are reliable and dependable. They are open daily and offer a variety of help to assist.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

They are very understandable. You can arrange payments well. Customer service is very good, polite and will resolve your problem. Always know what you are going for, it's worth a try. Good value. Customer support is very helpful, nice, good manners. They understand you very well. Just explain very well what your problem is, and they will try to help you. Some coverage options are a little pricey. Try to talk to them about your budget and might get a discount or the amount you might want. Always tell them your needs or what you can afford in order to better understand your price range. Availability is little low. More companies should be built around New York. But if you have a problem or concern and you call they are right there to help you no matter what.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

Company was on time, polite, and got the job done in a productive time frame I would consider as productive. Professionalism was four stars. The company was on time and performed the tasks in a very quick and productive time frame according to my opinion of these two things. Worker was very polite. I was pleased with the all around performance of the worker. The worker gave the company a good name. I actually needed to use Blink roadside assistance twice in one day. I used the $39 roadside assistance when the engine light appeared on my dash and the engine started to smoke a little bit. The problem became worse a couple hours after - my engine completely going out on me. I found both options to be very affordable.

After I called and spoke in the with the agent, it took forty five minutes for the worker from Blink to arrive. I found it to be great since my family and I were close to being in the middle of nowhere because we were coming home from a camping trip. I was surprised that he made it to us in forty five minutes. The availability in my case was four stars.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

This product covers roadside assistance but lacks everything that has to do with assisting the customers. The price for this is definitely not a bargain and the quality of their service is below minimum. The customer service is by far the worst in the country. I rather pay for towing than have to deal with their customer service skills. They lack punctuality and when you call and complain, they turn it around on you making you feel like you're at fault for getting in an accident. Sometimes their availability only takes 2-3 hours for them to get to you, but the last time I used their service, I wait 6 and a half hours in the rain. I got stuck in a ditch due to lack of visibility and I waited and waited and waited.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

The price is much lower than any regular roadside assistance or tow truck company in my area AND they are faster and more professional! I do not have a review for this because I never had to use support. The app was very simple and easy to use, based on my experiences I imagine support would be amazing when needed. The coverage options available to me fit my needs perfectly with all service that are offered being cheaper than any of their competition. The app is quick and simple to use, just a few easy steps and your service is scheduled and on their way. It’s crazy how easy and quick it really is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blink Roadside?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

Roadside service is definitely something I value now. Ever since my car broke down on me. To be able to call on someone to get you out of a tight spot is something you can more than value. The support offered to the customer by them is very helpful. They make it very quick and simple. All it takes is a phone call and a few questions and they're on their way. And the coverage zone couldn't have been any better. I was more than 2 hours away and I was still within my coverage area. They would've went even further but it wasn't necessary. I had no problems getting someone to rush over to my location. Regardless of the problem they were willing to help. From flats to overheating it was all available.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

It is quite disconcerting to be stranded on the roadside. I was on a highway, but highway or the middle of nowhere it is very helpful to have a company be prompt and courteous to get you on your way. This company did that. I thanked them a lot for calming me down, listening to my babble, getting someone to me, and staying with me while I waited. So that was quite a good experience considering. It is a bit difficult to navigate through the process. But again I was able to ask for help. Anyhow, the damage to my wallet could be worse. I didn't have a problem here so I can't speak to anyone else's experience, but for me I had no trouble with availability. I hope that helps but as I stated before someone was to me promptly.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I'm so happy that I chose to go with this company. I've had other roadside plans before, but this one blows them all away. I needed them 3 times total, and they always showed up in a timely manner. The support staff was easy to get a hold of and get someone out to me right away. Never a hard time with them, they are always extremely professional and reliable. Coverage is about the same as most of the companies. Nothing that I really worried about. Was always very happy to be with them. Even talked my brother into switching over to them. The longest I had to wait was 45 minutes, I thought it would take around 2 hours. Needless to say I was very impressed. Not a company I plan on leaving anytime in the near future.

Blink Roadside expert review by Lauren Fix

Blink Roadside is an award-winning roadside assistance service with a member base of more than 75 million drivers and one of the largest networks of service providers in the U.S.

• Convenient mobile app: Blink Roadside has a handy mobile app for iOS and Android, which makes the service easier to use.
    • Technology driven dispatch process: The service relies on technology for dispatching help to stranded vehicles, which results in reliable, fast response times.
    • No membership: Blink Roadside has straightforward incidental costs for roadside assistance instead starting at $39, so customers only pay when they seek help.
    • Full suite of services: Blink Roadside assistance services include help for almost all kinds of situations including jump-starts, fuel delivery, roadside winching, towing and lockout service.
    • Experience: The service handles more than eight million roadside assistance calls annually.
    • Best for: Blink Roadside is best for frequent vacationers and adventurers.
    Profile picture of Lauren Fix
    Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Blink Roadside Company Information