Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5

AutoAssure works with national providers to offer vehicle service plans that fit multiple budgets and needs. The company offers four levels of coverage, and it provides free quotes.

BOTTOM LINE

AutoAssure is a nationwide vehicle service contract company that works with national providers to find a vehicle service contract that meets your needs and budget. Its plans allow you to choose your own mechanic.

PROS

• Choose your own mechanic
  • Pays claims directly
  • Rental car coverage
  • Personalized protection plans

CONS

• Doesn’t disclose availability
  • Limits based on car age and mileage
AutoAssure Learn More

What is AutoAssure?

AutoAssure is a company that works with nationwide vehicle service providers. With AutoAssure, you can consult with a contract specialist to determine the right coverage option by discussing your desired length and level of coverage, deductible amount and monthly payment.

To apply for AutoAssure’s vehicle service contract coverage, you can visit its website and request a free quote. You’ll need to input some information on yourself and your vehicle, including:

• Your first and last name
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address
  • Your ZIP code
  • Your vehicle’s make and model
  • Your vehicle’s age
  • Your vehicle’s mileage

Once you’ve filled out your quote information, a contract specialist from AutoAssure gets in touch to discuss your coverage preferences and plan options.

AutoAssure coverage

AutoAssure offers four vehicle service plans with varying levels of coverage.

• Powertrain Basic covers your engine, transmission, cooling system and drive axle. It’s ideal for older vehicles with high mileage.
  • Powertrain Plus covers all of the systems in basic coverage and provides limited coverage for electrical and general systems.
  • Gold Component offers extensive coverage for general, electrical, performance and engine-related systems as well as some luxury coverage for GPS and DVD systems.
  • Platinum Exclusionary is the highest level of coverage AutoAssure offers. It covers everything from your engine to luxury systems like Bluetooth and internet systems.

Depending on your car’s age and mileage, you may only be eligible for certain levels of coverage. Be sure to discuss coverage caps with your contract specialist before committing to AutoAssure.

AutoAssure warranty prices

AutoAssure doesn’t disclose warranty prices on its website. If you’re interested in getting specific pricing information from AutoAssure, visit its website and fill out the quote form. All coverage options have a deductible amount that ranges from $0 to $100, depending on your plan.

AutoAssure FAQ

What does AutoAssure cover?
AutoAssure offers four coverage levels. Powertrain Basic is the lowest level, and Platinum Exclusion is the highest.
Where is AutoAssure available?
AutoAssure has limited availability, but the company doesn’t disclose its states of operation on its website.
Where is AutoAssure located?
AutoAssure is based out of Plano, Texas.
Can I cancel my AutoAssure warranty?
You can cancel your coverage with AutoAssure at any time. If you cancel within the first 30 days of coverage, you’ll be refunded your down payment amount. After the first 30 days of coverage, you may be eligible for a prorated refund.

Is AutoAssure legit?

AutoAssure is a legit way to find a vehicle service contract that fits your needs and your budget. If you’re searching for supplemental coverage and don’t want to spend time scouring multiple companies’ websites, we suggest checking out AutoAssure.

AutoAssure Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAssure?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAssure?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I would recommend this Warranty Company to my friends and family. I have not had to use this coverage yet but I did a lot of research before getting this coverage and feel I got the best coverage for my money.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Luckily have not had to use. I own a Toyota Avalon Hybrid and it has been a great car. I have reviewed my policy and it is a fair one as these policies go. I purchased it because of a possible failure in the computer system which could cost a lot of money.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

Love the coverage and the policy as well as the customer service they gave me when talking to them on the phone about the warranty. They were knowledgeable and knew their stuff. They took the time to tell me about the policy.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I feel really good about this product. First I was hesitant but then I figured what the heck I'll give it a try and boy oh boy am I glad I did. Would highly recommend to a friend or two. I am trying to think of a better car warranty and I honestly cannot.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

You are told when you first sign up that so many things would be cover until something happens and then you are told different thingy. I am not happy with the whole car warranty business! It's just a way to make money off of the consumers! I've paid for something I have only used twice! I paid in full but not satisfied! I wish I could get my money back!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

So far so good. I have just signed in to this product and so far it has been somewhat helpful and answered most of my questions but time will tell how good they are. I have to have a serious issue to see how they will respond.

AutoAssure Company Information