It's that easy Request Information
3.78/5

Avoca, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Established in 1995, GWC Warranty has been providing extended auto warranties to help drivers feel safer & protected. GWC works with independent drivers, dealers & agents. GWC offers a variety of protection plans in order to help you find the one that works best for your budget & your needs. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our available plans.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

142 GWC Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My fiancée and I purchased a vehicle and the credit union recommended we use GWC for the warranty. Reluctantly, we did. About 3 months after we purchased the vehicle, it started dumping oil and the AC went out. They refused to cover the oil leaks, which was the rear main seal and oil pan gasket, and covered the AC for about half of what the market value is. We were out of pocket $1200 for those repairs. When we bought the warranty, we were assured that it was the best available and would cover anything that happened. Now the truck is in the shop again because the fuel lines are apparently rusted out and it is pouring gas out of the top of the tank. I have found 1 shop in my area that is willing to work with them, and we are both worried that this will also not be covered.

GWC Warranty response

Jamey, I am sorry to hear about your experience. It is my understanding that you have spoken with our claims department who clarified that your rusted fuel pump, fuel lines and filler neck are not covered since the issues your are experiencing are not related to a mechanical breakdown. I apologize for any confusion and thank you for reaching out to us. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-482-7357.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We never know what could happen with a vehicle so I decided to get a service contract. GWC Warranty's reps were very helpful but more in-depth information was needed. The overall coverage is good though and I’m pretty satisfied with my experience with GWC.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

When I bought my car at the car lot, they recommended that I purchase a service contract for it. GWC was at the car lot and I got a contract with them. I had several claims with them. One was with the key when I first got the car. It just stopped working. It didn't work for the vehicle, and at that point of time, I didn't have any other key. I took it to the Chevy dealership and the warranty covered one, and then I had to pay for the other one. The process was too long but it had some more to do with the dealership. It took two weeks which was way too long for just a little key. I also had another claim a couple of months ago with the AC, and GWC came in handy. I would've been out $1,100 or $1,200 by myself. The whole policy paid for itself. So, I'm glad I got it. The warranty service was good. I will recommend it just to be on the safe side because cars have problems and things happen. It'll save you a lot of trouble, a lot of time, and definitely a lot of money.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

When I bought my truck, GWC's warranty was offered to me through the dealership. Buying a service contract seemed like a good idea at the time, so I went with it. One time, I blew up the transmission of my truck and they paid for it to get replaced. Their reps were always mostly pretty decent but it took a long time for them to get a representative to come down and look at my truck themselves. I was without a truck for three months. But for what it was, the warranty was worth it.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for the feedback, Jesse. We're glad your truck was fixed and we will certainly use your feedback to understand how we can provider a speedy claims experience.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My credit union wanted to make sure I had a warranty along with my purchase. I went with GWC and it has been fantastic. I had a transmission repair, and they took care of everything for me. It was prompt. There were no hassles as far as getting anything taken care of so I was very satisfied with the service.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! We're glad to hear you've had a No Worries, Just Drive experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GWC Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

The dealer that I bought my vehicle from was charging me for every three months for the warranty and I feel as though they were overcharging me, so I called the warranty company, GWC Warranty, myself. I had a couple of friends that dealt with GWC. Plus, some of the places that fix cars say that GWC is a decent warranty company. I talked to Tom who quoted me a price at first and I told him it was a bit too much because I’m on a fixed income. So he put a supervisor on the phone and she made it right, where I can pay it. She gave me a three-year deal and it has been good ever since. The warranty covers most of the major parts and that’s what I was interested in. I would have wanted the drivetrain to be covered but really, all I got to do is buy brake pads and windshield wiper blades. I’d recommend GWC. If you’re not satisfied with your warranty, you need to call and talk to these people. They’re good people.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

When claiming a repair I thought it would be easy since their motto is "No worries just drive". Well that is great till claim time comes and you find out they won't pay the full shop labor/hour fee, they only pay what they feel is right for your area and in my case I didn't know of any shops that low or trust able. Then I also find out they don't cover the cost of all the parts or items needed to properly do the repair leaving you even more out of pocket. As a result of this I had to cover about 1/3 of the bill or try to find a cheap place within the approved rate and tell them not to do the job right and on top of that would likely need to pay for a tow from one shop to the other. This left me with worries and frustration as this was my only vehicle to transport my family in. Sadly it seems I was mislead when signing up for what was to be a simple, easy plan. No worries, just drive! But there are these exceptions you will worry about that they don't tell you till it's claim time.

GWC Warranty response

Anthony, I am sorry to hear about your experience. For future claims, please feel free to give us a call and we'd be happy to locate a preferred shop that operates within your contract's labor rate. Thank you for your message.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I bought a high-end vehicle and wanted to make sure I had a good warranty. I was given a couple of companies to choose from, and based on the brochure that I read, I picked GWC because of the cost of the warranty, what the warranty covered, and the length of time but they could've explained things better. Then, I had an issue with the steering wheel automatically adjusting from the settings that I had. GWC gave me an idea of what my out-of-pocket expense would be and the Mercedes dealership handled all of that. But they worked it out with the warranty company. It took about four days to complete the repair and things were seamless to me.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for the review, Robert!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

GWC Warranty was the one that was available at the dealership where I bought the truck. The dealer explained what was covered and what wasn't covered. He knew exactly what was covered and he was very professional. Also, I took it to where I bought it for different warranty procedures and everything was fine. I would just have to call down there and they would take care of everything. GWC took care of me more than once and they covered everything they said they were supposed to cover. If anyone asks about GWC, I would definitely tell them to buy the product.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience, Mark! It was our pleasure to help!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

GWC warranty was offered to me at the dealership and we got their gold package. The dealer explained to me what the plan covered and how much it cost. My interactions with the people at GWC went smoothly and everything seemed okay as far as the claims process. My father and I own the auto repair shop where we had some work done and we’re the technicians. When we filed claims, GWC wanted to make sure that what we were stating wasn't wrong, so at one point, they had to send an adjuster who confirmed what we stated.

GWC wanted to put after-market parts though, and in certain parts you don’t use after-market as they’re known to fail prematurely. But that’s what GWC approved for, so we used after-market parts a couple of times. But they should put a factory part. I use after-market parts on customers’ cars, but there’s something that I know if I put it in, they’ll be back within three or six months, and then the customers will have to go with the factory part because the after-market parts don't last long. Nonetheless, GWC covered everything. The warranty is expired now, but I was pretty satisfied when I had it. If I would buy another car again, I’ll go with GWC.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the review, Elias! It was our pleasure to help with your repair and to work with you shop as well.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I got the GWC Warranty for security purposes in case anything happened. But then, when something did happen, I had to jump through hoops to get things done. When I bought my car, the dash wasn't working and I got it replaced. The mileage was switched up because of the dash and I had to wait for a month and a half to get it switched back so I could get my warranty work done. Still, it was impossible to get in contact with anybody and everyone was telling me different things. I had to go through four or five people to figure out what I had to do to resolve the issue. I don’t want to go through all the hassle again of getting things done. I didn't like my experience with GWC.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Working its GWC warranty has been an absolute nightmare. My motor in my vehicle started smoking within a month and a half of owning it. After over a month of talking with adjusters (my car sitting at the mechanic this long) the company said they needed more proof and told my mechanic to take out the motor for diagnostic purposes. The inspector came out and agreed my whole motor needed to be replaced. The next day GWC chose to reject the claim due to sludge/lack of maintenance. Mind you, I had only owned the vehicle for a short time and had given it proper maintenance when it was in my possession.

The contract clearly states that the warranty will only be rejected for covered parts IF I had knowledge of this when the warranty was purchased. I did not. They are choosing to not cover a thing. And not only that, I’m stuck with 3,000 worth in labor charges for taking out and putting the motor back in. I was never made aware of the company that I would be responsible for these charges. The claims manager Ed was not helpful at all, did not seem to have any interest in helping me whatsoever. I feel completely scammed as this company has caused me more hassle than I could have even imagined.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I had a good experience at the dealer's when I purchased my GWC Warranty. They explained the coverage to me and had good knowledge about the product. Their claims reps are also good. When my mechanic filed a claim to them, everything was smooth. It's a good quality warranty and now I have confidence when driving.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the review, Mandriel! We're glad you are having a No Worries, Just Drive experience!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

This is my second time using my warranty for my 2005 Acura TL. The first experience was for a brake caliper. They cover the caliper. I had to pay for the pads. My power steering pump/rack was replace. I had to pay for the alignment along with the difference they did not cover in labor charges. I needed the alignment because of the malfunction, I needed the brake pad because of the caliper malfunction. This warranty is a joke.

GWC Warranty response

Jeremi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I asked our claims managers to look into your claims experience and after doing so, we can share that brake pads and alignments are maintenance items that are typically not covered by a service contract. I apologize if there was any confusion regarding your coverage.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I had bad past experiences with used cars and GWC was offered as a warranty provider at the dealership. I had a straightforward experience with the representative I purchased from. I had to make a claim the week I bought the warranty and the filing process was easy. The repair was completed within a day and I don’t have any issues with the quality of service GWC provides.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your No Worries, Just Drive experience, Phillip!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Purchase GWC Warranty when buying my used 05 Chevy Suburban. Heard some noises and figured to get it checked out. Went to the shop and was informed that my rear differential was bad and needed to be replaced. When the shop called GWC claims department to inform them that the rear differential was bad and it had metal shaving in the plate, the claims department needed more proof. Now when there is metal shaving coming from a part that obviously means that the part is bad. Furthermore I was told that GWC has a straight labor rate that they pay, and I could possibly have to pay for the remainder of the labor in which I shouldn’t be since I entrust on this warranty company. I was also told that some parts of the rear differential wouldn’t be covered. So I also may have to pay for some parts as well.

On top of that, I had to pay a $268.00 diagnostic fee for more diagnostic since GWC is requesting more proof of what part is actually going bad. I purchase the certified plus warranty which covered majority of the heavier parts such as the engine, transmission, 4 wheel drive axle parts etc. If the warranty that I have covers alternator then why is it so hard to cover a rear differential when that is a major component in a four wheel drive car. Overall I’m just not happy and I shouldn’t be stressing about this since I trusted the extended warranty to cover it for me. I have never dealt with a warranty company in which the customer has to pay for the diagnostic fee, the prorated labor and possible parts that are not covered.

GWC Warranty response

Will, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have spoken with our claims managers, and they have been in touch with your shop to explore ways in which we can help make this repair process a bit easier for you. I have sent you a private message with more details. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

The company I purchased my car from only dealt with GWC, and one time, I took the car to the dealership and they submitted the claim for me. The go-through took a long time and the dealership had my car for about three months before GWC approved the claim but I was happy with what they covered. All in all, the quality of the GWC warranty service is good.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your feedback Jacqueline!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

When I bought my car, the dealer told me they have an extra warranty for it. I asked how much it was so they told me and I said that I would take it because I have another car and it was the same model but different year. The purchasing experience was good. When the dealer explained the coverage, he just told me they provide that and if I have any problems, I can call GWC and tell them. They cover parts that they need to fix. The first time I had an issue was with the alternator and I filed a claim with them. I brought the car to shop and told the people there that I have insurance. I gave the information to them and they called the insurance. GWC's customer service was good. If there's a problem, there's a claim number and they send somebody to check and inspect the car.

The insurance people came, inspect and said that they will pay for it. They replaced that, but six months later, I got the same problem. I went back to the mechanic and asked them what was going on. I was told that they replaced the alternator. However, I asked the mechanic why do I have to replace it only six months later. He then told me that it was because the alternator I had is not a good one, just one of the cheaper ones.

I called the warranty people and said that I'm not happy because I checked how much they pay for the alternator. I then paid $100 for my deductible though the part is $200 only. The car is a Mercedes so it has to be replaced with a recent part. I told them that I don't want now a cheap part, I want a good one. Finally, they put something better and it took them a day to get my car back on the road.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the review, Javier. We're sorry you had trouble with your alternator, but we hope you can now enjoy your Mercedes for many miles to come!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

GWC seems they’d cover if anything goes wrong and they're a good insurance on cars when we checked other different providers. The representative who sold the warranty to me was excellent. I was taken back to the woman who did the title work and she was really nice and awesome. She told us about it piece by piece then we took it. Then we had a claim where the car's defroster has one that was cool and another one is coming out hot. They told us we could just drop the car off or wait for it, and we dropped it off. They had it fixed right away and the repair was completed in a day. I had no trouble paying for it too. I’d recommend GWC.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the review, George! It was our pleasure to help and we're glad you had a speedy repair experience!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My car has been in the repair facility for 2 weeks and GWC didn't respond on time the services. First of all, the road assistance took more than 1 day to pick the car up. Diagnosis of the failure has been sent to GWC and they are asking for more information to get the same outputs. The services are very poor, starting to the behavior of the operators and the time to talk to them.

GWC Warranty response

Carlos, I apologize for the delay on your claim. I have spoke with our claims managers who will be following up with the shop to check on the status of your diagnosis. One of our claims managers will also be giving you a call with an update later today. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we will work to make this situation right for you.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

The dealer explained the GWC Warranty coverage well for me. I purchased a vehicle service contract since when vehicles are being sold, the people who sold them normally want customers to have that contract on the vehicles. Everything has a warranty today. If people don't have a warranty, they can't pay and can't get anything done.

GWC Warranty response

Thanks for the review, Harvel! We're glad you enjoy your GWC Warranty service contract coverage!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

When I bought the vehicle, GWC was offered so I took it. The reps gave a pamphlet and they shared with what the warranty covered. They told me everything I needed to know. One time, my rear end went on me and I called them directly to file the claim. They told me who would cover it and then, I called who the maintenance was. They took it from there and the repair took about two days. Now, my transmission went and I will use the warranty again. GWC's service is good and the cost is fair.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your No Worries, Just Drive experience, Domenic!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

The guys at the dealership where I bought my car sold me the GWC extended warranty. They said it would be the best coverage that I would get. I paid $3,000, which was a lot of money for one warranty, and the warranty was supposed to cover everything from top to bottom with anything I wanted and from any dealership that I wanted in the US. But when I went to the dealership to change my Toyota oxygen sensor, I found out that GWC only pays for aftermarket parts and not for factory parts.

Apparently, the GWC rep that I signed the contract with never worked with the dealership. I had to pay the dealership to change the oxygen sensor as GWC doesn’t cover anything but the cheap parts. That was completely unfair, so I was so pissed off. GWC also said that they just cover a regular mechanic and the set-up mechanic, and not dealerships. The part costs $450 but while an oxygen sensor like that from AutoZone would cost $97, the dealership charged more as the part they put in was of high quality. But I got a discount from GWC, so my bill was $280.

I’d like to get back the $2,800 that I paid for my warranty. I spoke with the customer service of GWC and they said that I had to call the dealer. Then I spoke with the dealer and they said they could return my money but I would only get a couple of hundred dollars because I have already used some of the money. I didn’t use anything and this car has only 2,000 miles on it because I don’t use it that much. But the dealership said I could not leave until I’ve paid the $280 bill.

This situation needs to be resolved. If GWC will renew the warranty and add dealers, then that would be okay. But if they don’t, then I’d like to get my money back because there’s a whole bunch of other companies that sell extended warranties and they do the right thing. The people at the dealership lied to me about the extended warranty of GWC. When I tried to use it, I didn’t get what they said I would get with it. I am very dissatisfied with GWC Warranty and there is no way that I will ever use them.

GWC Warranty response

Marcus, I am sorry to hear about your experience. According to our records, a payment of over $200 was approved to cover portions of the $280 repair you mention. The out-of-pocket costs resulted from the difference in parts pricing and sales tax. Using parts of like kind and quality is something we do to help you conserve costs on both the service contract itself as well during the repair process. As for cancellations in regards to your contract, in Massachusetts, a contract is only eligible for cancellation in the event it is declared a total loss, stolen or repossessed. In that instance, we would then provide a pro-rated refund to the selling dealer, which would then be passed along to you. I apologize for any confusion regarding your situation, and should you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-482-7357. Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I got a service contract on a used car, and it worked out because I’ve had nothing but problems with it. So, getting one would be a good idea. GWC was offered to me and the experience has been fine. Dealing with claims and customer service was great and I’m gonna put in a claim again today. I had a fuel pump go and it will be on my third transmission. I usually get a call back on the same day saying if the claim was approved and they would give me a mechanic. I would tell him to pick it up and take it there. The first time, it took three days to complete the repair and the second time took a little over a week because they had to wait for a part. It was a very high-quality service and everything was straightforward with them. I’ve had so many bad experiences and it’s nice to know that I have that warranty to rely on. If not, I would have been screwed.

GWC Warranty response

Sean, thank you for the feedback! We look forward to helping should you have any other covered repairs!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

The dealership recommended GWC Warranty to me and the cost was fine. It was my first time to get a warranty however, my experience with the actual dealer when purchasing my contract went a bit bad. Things didn’t really go well and the rep didn’t do a great job. He didn’t explain the coverage much. When we bought the truck it was already messed up, so it was so stressful that we had to go and leave it, back and forth. If I was to buy the truck with a good motor, I wouldn't have wasted a lot of time. The dealer can’t just shove a car to us. I like the car to work but if it was gonna be so much problems, I would’ve never gotten it in the first place. So instead of them just receiving money, they could’ve explained things a bit better. Nonetheless, GWC Warranty did excellent on everything and I had a great experience with them. It feels better knowing that I have that warranty.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for the feedback, Rachel! We're glad you've had a No Worries, Just Drive experience with your GWC service contract!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

The GWC warranty was offered when I bought my car so I got it. I had a good experience in purchasing the service contract. I did a claim with them when my transmission went out. The mechanic worked with them, but they called me to verify that I wanted to do a claim and it was good with them. The repair took six days and I wasn't satisfied with the time it took to get my car back on the road, but that's not a complaint with GWC but with the mechanic. The cost and the coverage that are offered in my warranty are fair.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Alexis!

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

GWC is the single most biggest rip off! They only offer the worst replacements, will not replace anything that goes with the initial problem, and watch for the magical fingerprints that arise when you need their assistance! I have a premium policy and believe me there is nothing premium about it! I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and have a lawyer to investigate these frauds! Do not purchase this fraudulent policy. You will be kicking yourself in the behind later!

GWC Warranty response

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have sent you a private message requesting the information we need to investigate your concerns and address them accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

The tech said that I needed to have some type of warranty to go along with the car that I bought and GWC was recommended by the seller. I read the brochure and looked online briefly. The experience has turned to be fairly pleasant and the people that I bought the car from told me something that I was happy about so, I was satisfied with it.

The first time I made a claim with GWC, I was a little bit disappointed and they made me nervous. They told me that the places they would recommend my vehicle to were totally unworthy of them telling anybody to go to. I told them to forget it and that I’m gonna take it back to the dealers this time and pay the differential. I've been doing that and been more than satisfied with them. The service company takes care of everything with GWC, and I haven't had to do a thing. The second time I called them, I gave them to the BMW dealers that I dealt with. They told me to pick up the car and that it has been repaired. GWC has taken care of it and it took less than a week. Life would be a little bit different if I didn’t have that warranty. It has been more than sufficient and I haven’t had to any callbacks. I'm just happy I bought it. It cost me a lot but it's been working.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for the review, Douglas! It's been our pleasure to assist with your vehicle repairs!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I always end up having to fix things on the vehicles, and I was hoping a warranty would cover some of it. The dealership I was buying the car from offered GWC and it sounded good. Everything was pretty smooth at the dealership when I purchased the vehicle service contract. They seemed to know what they were talking about. I had filed claims three times and I let my mechanic handle those. He let me know what GWC was gonna pay and not. The repairs didn't take very long to be completed. It took a couple of weeks. It was somewhat disappointing at times though when they only covered a part that was broken and needing replacement. They also seem to always want to go with the cheapest used parts that they can find. The little brochure could be a little more clear, ‘cause if it says it repairs air conditioning but it only covers certain small parts of the air conditioning and everything else, we have to pay for it ourselves.

GWC Warranty response

Adam, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your coverage. We do offer several different levels of coverage, including an exclusionary option that covers more of the air conditioning components you mention. If you have interest in upgrading to such coverage, please feel free to reach out to your selling dealer. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was purchasing a used vehicle that I was financing and GWC was the warranty provider offered to me at the time. My sales rep advised what was inclusive with the contract and I accepted it. When I had a roadside assistance claim, I was told that I was completely covered and when the roadside came out, they couldn't find the call in their system. The driver had to drop my vehicle because he wasn’t getting paid on it. For some reason, it was a mix-up. He had a PO number that matched the PO number that was sent to me via text message. But when I open up the PO number, the PO number is from someone in a totally different state. It was horrible. I had to get someone else to tow my vehicle and I paid for it out of pocket. But that’s the only horrible experience I have with GWC Warranty. They’ve covered things that went wrong with my vehicle and I still recommend them.

GWC Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Allona! We will take your feedback on the roadside assistance and look for ways to avoid such experiences in the future. We look forward to helping with any future covered repair needs you may have!

GWC Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Provides exclusionary coverage and stated component coverage for new and used vehicles. Vehicle service contracts are transferable to a new owner if you sell your car, which may increase your car’s overall value.

• GWC Warranty coverage: GWC offers exclusionary coverage and stated component coverage. Exclusionary coverage gives drivers the highest level of protection by covering hundreds of components, parts and systems. Stated component coverage protects specific parts and systems listed in your contract.

• Optional upgrades: You can opt to upgrade your coverage by adding things like your in-vehicle navigation system and sensors to your contract. Contact your selling dealer to find out all of your upgrade options.

• New and used protection plans: GWC Warranty has protection plans for new and used vehicles, even if your new vehicle is still covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.

• Transferrable coverage: Your GWC Warranty service contract can easily transfer to another car owner if you sell your vehicle. Follow the instructions for transferring your contract to a new owner on GWC Warranty’s website.

• GWC Warranty repair shops: Over 3,000 service facilities nationwide partner with GWC Warranty. Find your local repair shop on GWC’s website.

• Best for: drivers who want a vehicle service contract with easy access to partner repair shops.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

GWC Warranty Company Information