Consumer Reviews and Complaints

17%
  • 3 stars14
  • 2 stars3
  • 1 stars7

ForeverCar.com is the largest comparison shopping marketplace providing choice, convenience and complete transparency for consumer. With an A+ rating by The Better Business Bureau and the financial backing of AM Best A (excellent) insurance carriers, ForeverCar's end-to-end experience is unmatched. ForeverCar is the premium brand for savvy shoppers looking for a better shopping and buying experience. ForeverCar's Protectionators are ready to guide you to the ideal plan and make sure your claims experience is hassle-free. Get your free InstaQuote by visiting forevercar.com or if you prefer speaking to a Protectionator, call today.

My car's old and I never had a manual one so I got an extended warranty for my own protection. The guy I talked to at ForeverCar during my signup did a phenomenal job. He was the reason I purchased from them. He personalized his explanation of the benefits. It didn’t sound like he was checking off a list. He explained what parts of it would be a benefit, and he knew my vehicle even better than I did. He was able to find information on that that I didn’t know and helped me through that whole process. He showed the value very well. Also, I felt I was guaranteed the best option by going through multiple people. Making payments have been very simple since it was set up automatically. I knew how much the warranty was upfront and fit it into my budget so it worked out great.

The warranty on my daughter's car ran out. I signed up and paid upfront an extended warranty from ForeverCar three weeks ago. I did it over the phone. The specialist I talked to was helpful, friendly, and professional. If the car breaks down, I have something to pay for it because of my warranty.

I bought a new car and ForeverCar gave me the best quote for auto warranty. I’ve only made one payment and I can’t use it yet ‘til a month of the time that I purchased it which I don't like about it. I'm looking forward to getting my truck fixed and seeing how it’s broke.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Sept. 20, 2016

Orlando responded to my review and assured me that this is not the way the company treats callers. I felt he was honest and his apology was heartfelt.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I just purchased a new vehicle with a warranty. I was considering purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer and received price quotes for the terms I selected. Since I am an educated consumer, I decided to go online and receive additional quotes. The "gentleman" who called me treated me like I was an idiot. He asked me if I actually read my warranty information, (not wanting to insult my intelligence) did I understand what I was reading, can I send him a copy so he can look it over. He kept saying he did not believe my warranty coverage and price quote and would look over my contract for me. He treated me like I was an idiot. Then he had the nerve to ask me what I did for a living, why because housewives are too dumb to buy a car warranty. I guess this is the way he treats female potential customers.

The factory warranty on my car was expiring so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I have an expensive car and I knew that if I had one breakdown, it would cost me a significant amount of money. So, it's just an insurance plan. I got one from ForeverCar and it had a lot to do with the price. I did it on the phone which was very easy to do. The rep did a really good job and answered all my questions because I keep calling him back several times. I've been their customer for a little over a month now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

I needed more coverage for my vehicle then and I heard good things about ForeverCar so I got them. My purchasing experience was great and making payments was easy. They were great but I had cancelled it because I already had extended coverage on my vehicle.

I was having a little bit of transmission trouble with my car. It was going downhill and the payments to get it fixed was a little up there. I was looking for an auto warranty and the fact that ForeverCar was backed by Better Business Bureau was the icing on the cake for it. The agent was great. He got me a bunch of discounts that I couldn't find online and explained and helped me understand everything that I was getting. The coverage is decently priced. It was all around a good experience.

I looked up vehicle warranties and ForeverCar came up. It seemed like their rates and what they covered were good and everything with their specialist was what I was looking for. Having them gives me peace of mind.

We purchased a new vehicle and the warranty price through the dealership was almost double with less coverage so I purchased the ForeverCar extended warranty. However, I've been having a lot of issues trying to get my automatic deductions set for the first of every month, so I don’t have to worry about the payment and for it to automatically come out. With that, I was charged the late fee when I was assured that I wouldn't be charged. They said that they set it up on the 1st last month and the 1st rolled around and nothing happened.

And then on the 8th, they tried to take a payment out. I had to cancel my card due to fraudulent purchases and ordered a new card, so I had to change my billing information. That’s all straightened out and ForeverCar has my new information. Hopefully, this month, they would be able to get it withdrawn on the 1st. But there's a late fee that I was charged and I'd like it to be reimbursed because it wasn’t my fault. Their sales rep was outstanding. He has a high level of professionalism. I just hope that there'll be no problem when I have to use it.

I got this automobile, and I want to make sure that I have it covered on my warranty so it wouldn't have to come out of my pocket so much. My son-in-law talked me into ForeverCar, so I went with them. They take my payment every month. They told me that they cover from front bumper to back bumper if I take it to a shop and I wouldn't have to pay another 100 dollars, but usually the shop doesn't want to go through it. Everything has to be covered. Additionally, the warranty I took out on the truck won't take effect until 30 days. But other than these, so far, everything is good.

I purchased an older car and had a family member tell me about a different auto warranty provider. I did my research and found that ForeverCar was a better deal. Their agent was also very good. He answered my questions and went over everything two or three times to make sure I understood. It was a good experience and I've already recommended them.

Talking with one of the reps at ForeverCar, Terry, gave me a little bit more insight on the different things that ForeverCar covers and what would be best for me. She's really good. I'm looking forward to them being there if I ever had a problem. I got the bumper-to-bumper, and I feel a little bit more assured with my car. I would recommend them.

My last warranty expired so I looked at a lot of warranty companies and I chose ForeverCar because they have a good price. It was a good experience dealing with them. I just made my first payment and as long as I am deducted every month, that's fine for me. I recommend them to my friends.

I talked to a few auto warranty companies and there were some that were pretty pushy, which I don’t want. I liked that it wasn’t a high-pressure sale with the ForeverCar person. He wasn't pushy and he answered all my questions. Also, making payments was pretty easy. I just gave my credit card number.

I just bought a 2004 car and it had a little mileage on it. I was told that its maintenance could be very expensive so I decided to get a warranty. I searched online and came across ForeverCar, and it sounded good. When I spoke to a representative, it sounded better, so I went with it. I was quite happy and satisfied with the representative who explained everything to me really good. Paying for it is also quite easy and convenient because it's coming out of my checking account. I haven't used it yet but I am looking forward to ForeverCar providing great service and keeping my car running good.

My car was out of warranty and I went with ForeverCar due to the pricing. Jason, their protection specialist, was very knowledgeable. So far, he took the first payment and I haven’t made another payment since. The only thing that I would need is that if my car breaks or something happens to it, it would get fixed with no hassle.

I bought a used car and the warranty on it ends sometime this month. I used to own the same year and model vehicle before. I had five years, 60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and I also had 10 year power train warranty. But, for some reason since three years has gone by, they changed part of it and I don't get the 10 year power train warranty anymore. I told the rep the car only has 33,000 miles on it. So if Hyundai is willing to back it for five years and 60,000 miles, I'll wait till it has about 50 before I would think about buying warranty. But somehow she changed my mind. ForeverCar had a promotion that you got 300 bucks off the day and because I was retired senior citizen, I ended up getting $600 off of the contract that I picked. I got seven years versus five and up to 101,000 miles. I also gave them my credit information but the sales rep didn't say what the rest of my payments would be. All in all, I'm satisfied with what has happened so far.

ForeverCar was very good. Justin was a great salesman. He was very friendly, informative, and I felt comfortable talking to him. He answered any questions I had and I could tell he wasn’t handing me a bunch of crap. He also wasn’t high-pressure because a lot of salesmen are, which I understand in some cases and that’s a major turnoff. He explained ahead of time that the plan wouldn’t go into effect for 30 days or a month or next to 1,000 miles I had told them over my present odometer reading. And he ran through a number of the parts of the policy and said if I had any questions, I can call him back and he will answer everything he could. I called in two different occasions and I was satisfied with the answers. The following day I decided to go with ForeverCar.

Making payments for the warranty wasn’t a problem at all. He ran through the options and depending on which plan I decided on, and we just set up something through our bank and set up a date where the payments could be done, and very simple. I kept trying to print the face page of the plan so I could put it in my glovebox and my computer won’t print it. It wants to print all the 39 pages behind it, but not the cover page and then it took my printer.

I bought a used BMW which had low miles on it, but because of its age, it was out of warranty. I did not want the car without some protection in case something went wrong. There were other auto warranty providers that I've looked into but part of the reason for choosing Forever Car is that I could make payments without interest. I didn’t have to pay for it all at once and put it on a credit. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful. He took my card info over the phone and I have all the payments set up. I hope that I won't have to use warranty and if I do, I hope I do not encounter problems and not be surprised when I get to have the need for it and have something major not covered.

I purchased a used car and didn't get the warranty through the company, so I decided to look into acquiring one. Terry from ForeverCar was a very exceptional, patient, did not force the policy on me, and explained everything. She gave me an opportunity to research other companies, and the time and space so that I could check out the companies. She didn't call me back and said, "I'm checking up on you to find out." When I finished, I called her back and took the warranty. With ForeverCar, making payments is also very easy. I could make monthly payments, while with the other warranty company, I either have to pay the warranty outright or to have it included in the monthly card payment.

My auto warranty was getting ready to go out and I was able to get most of the information I needed from the ForeverCar website without physically have to call in. The only reason I went with them was because of their rep who was very knowledgeable and clear when I called in. The overall customer service has been great and the payment process is seamless. I'm satisfied in terms of dealing with their sales rep and the overall transparency of what their services offer and whatever pitfalls they may have.

My experience with ForeverCar has been good so far. I don’t want to buy a car in the next two years, so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I went with ForeverCar since the guy I spoke to over the phone was very nice and I was able to negotiate a price. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to make payments with them. With ForeverCar, I look forward that they will provide the help and coverage I need if something happens to my car.

I got an auto warranty with ForeverCar just to make sure if anything goes wrong, I won’t have to shell out of pocket for anything and also because they had the best deal. Their staff was great. She answered all my questions and made things simple and easy. The only thing I was concerned was that I got a couple of emails, but I was under the impression that I will get some a warranty card or some kind of document just in case anything happens. I also don't know when my payments are due. Everything that they said they would do, they would as far as if I breakdown on the side of the road or whatnot.

The services and prices of ForeverCar were a little bit better based on the pricing of the warranty that was going to come with the used care I purchased. The vehicle protection specialist was very informative, answered all my questions without hesitation and made sure I understood everything that he was saying. He wasn't talking over my head, so working with him was a good experience. The initial payment was seamless and very easy.

My warranty was running out, and since ForeverCar was the most reasonable at that time, I bought an extended warranty from them. The rep was fairly knowledgeable and he provided a lot of information to me. Additionally, it was very easy to make payments with them.

I purchased a used car and it had a lot of miles on it, so I figured I better get an auto warranty. I checked on several companies and I narrowed it down to ForeverCar, and their sales guy was good. His follow up was cool and his explanation of everything was on point. The way it as explained it to me, after the next payment, it would be taken out on the 15th and first of the month. However, I want to get the draft date changed with everything else the same, so I’ll just wait and get it done.

We got an extended auto warranty coverage policy to make sure that our vehicle was actually covered because of the age of the vehicle. With ForeverCar, even when the payments are over, we would still have actual warranty. It is affordable and they are very attentive to what we were actually looking for, willing to work with us and were able to explain the benefits.

We bought a six-year-old car so we decided to get an auto warranty. We did a brief research and went ahead with ForeverCar. Their rep was excellent. He was very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Their payment process has been very easy. Everything’s going just fine.

My auto warranty ran out so I replaced it with ForeverCar, which has the best rates and coverage. Their representative has been knowledgeable and very friendly. He went out of his way to call me back instead of having me make phone calls when I could get the time to call him back to finish the policy out. They have a roadside assistance and all kinds of discounts at different places for being part of the program, and I'd like to use them in the future.

I was getting tired of spending unnecessary money, so I looked into getting an auto warranty and purchased one from ForeverCar. I spoke to one lady and she helped me out really well. In fact, I've seen a lot of the reviews online about the service and their customer service is good. I'd recommend them.

Question and Answers - ForeverCar

What problem is ForeverCar trying to solve?

To be a trusted partner that brings 100% price and coverage transparency for Vehicle Service Contracts, aka Extended Auto Warranties.

What sets ForeverCar apart from the competition?

First, we have the most product offerings out of any of our competitors. That’s because we partner with four separate companies, each highly rated and financially secure. Secondly, the consumer has the ability to get a quote, see a detailed list of exactly what’s covered or what's not and can purchase everything online. Lastly, our focus on customer service makes sure you don’t have to deal with multiple companies to help you manage your payment plans and get your claims paid.

What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Customers prefer a selection of options to choose from to match their coverage needs and budget. So we’ve assembled four top rated companies who conform with our standards of price and product transparency. Customers also prefer to gather information at their own pace and to shop for extended warranties at their leisure, just like they do for most products and services. That’s why our online platform gives the customer all the information they need in order to make a smart buying decision. And if they wish, they can buy online without speaking with a sales associate.

How does ForeverCar measure success?

Simple - happy customers. We strive to deliver a superior customer experience throughout the process, from shopping and buying to claims filing and payment. If anything goes wrong, you contact us and we’ll do our best to take care of the problem.

What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry and your company?

There have been a number of “bad” players in our industry over the years who continue to rely on heavy-handed marketing and selling practices. This sometimes leaves the customer with a vague understanding of what they purchased and the value of an extended warranty. What’s worse, customers often expect the plan they purchase covers more than what is in their contract, leading to disappointment and confusing claims experience. ForeverCar.com is out to change all that confusion and outdated way of selling extended warranties.

Has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

As consumers become more accustomed to shopping and buying virtually any product and service online, the industry is beginning to (slowly) adapt to online platforms. This pace will quicken as a new breed of online-centric companies emerge and expand.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about ForeverCar?

We are so certain that we have a superior product and shopping experience that we guarantee you won’t find a better product. If you’re able to find a better price for same coverage, we’ll match that price plus give you $250 off your purchase.

Has ForeverCar received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?

We are a two-time (2014 and 2015) finalist for the annual Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognizes companies that are delivering innovative solutions to old and new industries.

How has ForeverCar grown or evolved?

We started by offering a single coverage option from a single partner. We realized customers wanted more options to consider as they shop for the ideal coverage at the best price. So we added 3 additional partners to expand the number and types of plans we offer. Today, we help customers discover the best assortment of options to meet their unique needs at a price they can afford.

ForeverCar Company Profile