It's that easy Request Information
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

ForeverCar.com is the largest comparison shopping marketplace providing choice, convenience and complete transparency for consumer. With an A+ rating by The Better Business Bureau and the financial backing of AM Best A (excellent) insurance carriers, ForeverCar's end-to-end experience is unmatched. ForeverCar is the premium brand for savvy shoppers looking for a better shopping and buying experience. ForeverCar's Protectionators are ready to guide you to the ideal plan and make sure your claims experience is hassle-free. Get your free InstaQuote by visiting forevercar.com or if you prefer speaking to a Protectionator, call today.

Chicago Innovation Award 2017
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

338 ForeverCar Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 2, 2018

Income tax time was coming around and I was going to have some extra money. I got an auto warranty while I got the money to do it. The lady I spoke with at ForeverCar was nice and explained things to me. It was easy to set up the payment, and it comes out of my bank account every month. The only thing that bothered me was I didn't receive a hardcopy of the warranty but I will call and ask them to send me another hardcopy as in my old plan. Other than that, I was very satisfied and my experience was great.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

My car is getting older and things are definitely going to get expensive as time goes by. Since I wanted to make sure I was covered in the future, I got an auto warranty. The ForeverCar rep that I talked to was really helpful. She gave me a couple of options. I asked her what she thought was the best option, and she helped me out with my needs. Making payments is easy as well. We did an automatic withdrawal from my bank on the phone.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I wanted protection for my vehicle, and I got an auto warranty from ForeverCar. Their customer service team was great and they responded to the question I had. Also, the payments were taken out of my bank account and I like the way it's done.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I got my auto warranty through ForeverCar. I have 135,000 miles and they gave me another 100,000 miles for $58 dollars a month. Because I’m a Lyft driver, the price of the auto warranty was pretty cheap. They're associated with Lyft. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have gotten that price. Other extended warranties are usually well over $100. I had a good experience with their specialist when I was purchasing the warranty and they gave me the phone number to call. I just got the auto warranty two weeks ago and to file a claim, I have to wait 30 days. The chances of having a problem probably are nil but I don’t have a lot of savings right now so it’s worth it to go and have it. I would recommend them to another Lyft driver.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I make sure we are having a good investment when purchasing our car. We had used cars so I wanted full protection in case something is mechanically wrong later down the line. We looked at the pricing and reviews and went with ForeverCar. Paying for it was very easy. We just set it up on an automatically recurring system and they let me know that around the 25th of each month, I’d be charged for the premium. I can cancel at any time without any kind of fee, and my payment would be prorated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I had the car and it was out of warranty, so I wanted some additional protection. ForeverCar was the only one that reached out to me and the rep I spoke with was able to answer all of my questions. Buying the protection plan was easy, too. I would tell my friends that ForeverCar has good coverage options but if they're going to buy from this company, they have to make sure they are clear about what exactly is included in the policy.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My warranty was about to expire. ForeverCar was recommended by the car dealer who I purchased my car from. The rep from ForeverCar was wonderful. She was easy to talk to. She explained everything and gave me different options. We went through it together so it made me comfortable. It was also easy to make payments. ForeverCar has been thorough in everything. I already recommended ForeverCar to someone.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I did some research and ForeverCar had a decent name plus there are some people locally that had mentioned it. So I went online and the reviews were pretty good. The specialist I worked with was great and very informative. He explained the different plans and got me set up right away. It was a very good experience. Making the payments was very easy. I appreciate everything ForeverCar is doing. They're very helpful and they provide very great service or information.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I got an email from lendingtree.com regarding ForeverCar. I wouldn't have given it a second look if it was ForeverCar by itself but I'm familiar with LendingTree and I know it's a legit company. It gave ForeverCar some credibility and I was interested in doing an extended warranty anyway so I got online, looked up some of the reviews, and everything looked good. Signing up was simple so I was happy with that. I called and they signed me up for a contract and I'm just waiting for it to kick in. They were very knowledgeable with the questions that I had. Also, they knew how it all worked and that was all I needed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I'm a Lyft driver and they recommended ForeverCar because it is one of their partners. ForeverCar had things where we could have a discount with Lyft. I called and talked to the lady and said I wanted to be covered. It is $25 a month or less than what the average maintenance is on the car. It's not a bad deal and I plan on keeping this warranty for a long time. The rep was very polite and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and did a good job. ForeverCar is great and was worth looking into to put on my budget.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have 65,000 miles on my car and this warranty I have right now expires at 70. I wanted to get another warranty, so I looked online at several different places. I have a different company on my other vehicle and I called them first, and they were a bit higher on this vehicle due to the higher mileage. So, I did some more research and then I came across ForeverCar. I called them up and I told the lady what I was looking for and what I wanted. She went down the list and found me an auto warranty that she recommended.

The folks at ForeverCar are friendly and the warranty is easy to use, but you should have due diligence and definitely do some follow-up before you go and purchase it. I probably should have done that, but they're in the Better Business Bureau and they're A+ rate. However, the Better Business Bureau is not a really good statistic view on different things, and one of the people at Undercarrier, the actual insurance company that I called, told me that ForeverCar doesn't have very good reviews at all. These other folks told me that I better check out ForeverCar and cancel it while I can. Some of the comments I saw online had people saying that they went to the mechanic who said right away, "I'm not paying that". I'm thinking if I should keep ForeverCar or drop it and just do without it, but I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to get in there to take care of that.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I wanted to have coverage for the vehicle and I looked into quite a few companies, and ForeverCar seemed to have the best coverage. The rep was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. It was an easy process and a positive experience.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

ForeverCar had the best price and coverage that I could find for my high mileage. Their salesperson seemed to know what he was talking about. He explained everything to me and answered pretty much everything I could ask. He seemed to care as well. So far, I've made my first payment and have already referred someone to ForeverCar.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

My warranty was over on my personal vehicle then I got the offer through Lyft and I decided to go with ForeverCar. Before that, I was going to go through one of my dealership offers, but I had to put $500 down for that. With ForeverCar, I didn't have to put a downpayment. The rep gave me a couple of options that they offer, the number of miles I could get, and the prices. And I liked the price with the discount that he offered me. I've had the warranty for less than a month now, and it has been pretty easy with them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I had auto warranty with my previous vehicles, but I just kept getting to look for it with my current vehicle. The ForeverCar rep that I dealt with was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful with my technical questions. I had payment set up on auto debit, and so far so good.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

It's good to have an auto warranty and I always had one, and I like that I can do low monthly payments with ForeverCar. I just signed up with them and their rep was friendly and knowledgeable. It was an awesome experience.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I’ve only had one conversation with ForeverCar, which was when we bought the warranty a few months ago. My experience has been fine so far.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I got the coverage from ForeverCar not too long ago and it was a good experience. The sales rep made sure that I had everything that I wanted and when I called to change my address, I didn't have a problem.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I’m new with ForeverCar and I found it assuring that it’s affiliated with my insurance carrier. The vehicle protection specialist did an excellent job too. I consummated the contract two weeks ago and I’m now waiting on my 30-day honeymoon period.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I bought a brand new car and ForeverCar looked like it was a good deal. The rep I dealt with was awesome too.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I have a ForeverCar warranty to my older model BMW. The deals they had at that time were pretty decent, so I decided to get it. Their vehicle protection specialists answered my questions properly and I am satisfied. My daughter bought her car and I have referred ForeverCar to her.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I bought a brand-new ‘16, but it was an auction car. And because it was bought in auction, warranties are void. I wanted to have protection and ForeverCar is really the most comprehensive. Their reps were also friendly and answered most of my questions. The protection specialist was also wonderful, went above and beyond answering the questions that I had and made sure that their services also worked in the areas where I live. I felt like I got the best protection from them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I looked into acquiring an auto warranty for security reasons and did it through the bank. Days after I purchased one from ForeverCar, the suspension on my car broke but there was a 30-day waiting period before it becomes active and I can file a claim and that was disappointing. However, I will look into it because it happened after I purchased the warranty.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I've had my first ForeverCar plan for a few months but the vehicle I had it with got totalled in an accident. I bought a new vehicle and had the plan transferred over to it. But since I didn't file a claim, they said they don't know if I could cancel everything until they process all of it, but there's a possibility that I could be receiving a refund. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I bought a vehicle and the engine went wrong. It was covered under powertrain but I was told nothing else was covered. I’m a counselor and I can’t be stranded so I gotta have something reliable. I went online and ForeverCar seemed to be the cheapest. Their reps are great and so far, my experience with ForeverCar is good. Their coverage is worth it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I keep my vehicles for a very long time which is longer than what the manufacturer’s warranties cover so I needed an auto warranty insurance. When I did the research, ForeverCar seemed to be about the best as far as what I was looking for which was in the range of 150,000 to 200,000 miles. They went up to 150,000.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I bought a car and had to put a $10,000-repair on it before six miles away from outside the dealership. I have to pay that out-of-pocket. ForeverCar's promises seemed to be good. I got their bookable lead salesperson. She was really the selling point. On the phone, she explained all the benefits and emailed them to me. Also, I didn't have my credit card on me. I left it in my wallet at my mobile office. The credit card took a couple of days to get to me, but the saleslady followed-up.

They're a bit more expensive than the competitors, but the way the saleslady laid it out to me was pretty easy. It was all done verbally and we're in contract, plain and simple. I didn't have to sign anything. Also, ForeverCar can't really go back and say, "We don't cover transmission.” I can just tell them to go back to that phone call. They're going to cover the car unlimited until they prove otherwise. I bought the best possible package, the most comprehensive. I wanted everything covered and now it is.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

My husband and I just got a new vehicle and I searched the top warranties for our particular brand of car. ForeverCar came up and they had a good rating. When I talked to the woman on the phone, she was really helpful and it's the best deal for my husband. However, I asked for warranty information but she said they were completely paperless. Something's supposed to be in my email by now but there's nothing yet.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

ForeverCar was one of the first people that contacted me after I started looking around. I really liked the gal I dealt with. It was just a good experience. And I've already recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

ForeverCar's rates were the best so far and they had very good customer service. I've just started so I'm waiting upon the second payment to come out. What I liked was the fact that my first payment was for the initial month and I did not have to pay upfront. I also like that if I refer anyone, there's an additional discount to be applied. I mentioned that in the event that I find a warranty plan that's cheaper, that I'd contact them. Their rep mentioned that he'd be able to knock $500 more off, upon my furnishing the better quote so that was good. He'd follow up on the times I asked them to call back when I was unable to talk. He'd call and we communicated until we decided on me coming over to ForeverCar.

ForeverCar expert review by Lauren Fix

Choose from regular, premium or supreme plans, depending on their coverage needs and budget. Includes roadside assistance, rental car and travel expense reimbursement. Set your deductible from $0–$500.

• Quote breakdown: Your instant quote from ForeverCar includes a breakdown of exactly what you will be paying for. This transparent pricing system lets consumers see how much each component of their service plan costs so they can adjust as needed.

• Add-on items: Add-on additional items such as tire and wheel road hazard protection, paintless dent repair coverage, windshield protection and key/remote replacement to your coverage plan.

• Dedicated “Protectioners”: Each customer has a dedicated “protectioner,” which is a personalized repair specialist. This means you have a point of contact who knows you personally and can help you through the claims and repair process anytime you need it.

• Full transparency: ForeverCar believes in transparency with their customers, which is why their quotes will always deliver accurate, detailed information. They will also leave you alone if you opt to not receive phone calls or emails from them.

• Best for: ForeverCar’s extended warranties are best for families, used car owners and new car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

ForeverCar questions and answers

What problem is ForeverCar trying to solve?
To be a trusted partner that brings 100% price and coverage transparency for Vehicle Service Contracts, aka Extended Auto Warranties.
What sets ForeverCar apart from the competition?
First, we have the most product offerings out of any of our competitors. That’s because we partner with four separate companies, each highly rated and financially secure. Secondly, the consumer has the ability to get a quote, see a detailed list of exactly what’s covered or what's not and can purchase everything online. Lastly, our focus on customer service makes sure you don’t have to deal with multiple companies to help you manage your payment plans and get your claims paid.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Customers prefer a selection of options to choose from to match their coverage needs and budget. So we’ve assembled four top rated companies who conform with our standards of price and product transparency. Customers also prefer to gather information at their own pace and to shop for extended warranties at their leisure, just like they do for most products and services. That’s why our online platform gives the customer all the information they need in order to make a smart buying decision. And if they wish, they can buy online without speaking with a sales associate.
How does ForeverCar measure success?
Simple - happy customers. We strive to deliver a superior customer experience throughout the process, from shopping and buying to claims filing and payment. If anything goes wrong, you contact us and we’ll do our best to take care of the problem.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry and your company?
There have been a number of “bad” players in our industry over the years who continue to rely on heavy-handed marketing and selling practices. This sometimes leaves the customer with a vague understanding of what they purchased and the value of an extended warranty. What’s worse, customers often expect the plan they purchase covers more than what is in their contract, leading to disappointment and confusing claims experience. ForeverCar.com is out to change all that confusion and outdated way of selling extended warranties.
Has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
As consumers become more accustomed to shopping and buying virtually any product and service online, the industry is beginning to (slowly) adapt to online platforms. This pace will quicken as a new breed of online-centric companies emerge and expand.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about ForeverCar?
We are so certain that we have a superior product and shopping experience that we guarantee you won’t find a better product. If you’re able to find a better price for same coverage, we’ll match that price plus give you $250 off your purchase.
Has ForeverCar received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
We are a two-time (2014 and 2015) finalist for the annual Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognizes companies that are delivering innovative solutions to old and new industries.
How has ForeverCar grown or evolved?
We started by offering a single coverage option from a single partner. We realized customers wanted more options to consider as they shop for the ideal coverage at the best price. So we added 3 additional partners to expand the number and types of plans we offer. Today, we help customers discover the best assortment of options to meet their unique needs at a price they can afford.

ForeverCar Company Information