Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About ForeverCar

ForeverCar is an online broker that offers vehicle service contracts from multiple providers. It has four coverage options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus. While the company could make it easier to understand its plans before requiring your contact info, details are available on its website, and the plans are customizable.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Pros

• Shares multiple quotes
    • Multiple waiting period options
    • Choose your deductible

Cons

• Limited benefits
    • Plans not transparent

Bottom Line

ForeverCar is a good choice for car owners who want control over the details of their plan. Although plan details are not initially easy to compare, ForeverCar plans are highly customizable.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

ForeverCar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

My last warranty expired so I looked at a lot of warranty companies and I chose ForeverCar because they have a good price. It was a good experience dealing with them. I just made my first payment and as long as I am deducted every month, that's fine for me. I recommend them to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I talked to a few auto warranty companies and there were some that were pretty pushy, which I don’t want. I liked that it wasn’t a high-pressure sale with the ForeverCar person. He wasn't pushy and he answered all my questions. Also, making payments was pretty easy. I just gave my credit card number.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I just bought a 2004 car and it had a little mileage on it. I was told that its maintenance could be very expensive so I decided to get a warranty. I searched online and came across ForeverCar, and it sounded good. When I spoke to a representative, it sounded better, so I went with it. I was quite happy and satisfied with the representative who explained everything to me really good. Paying for it is also quite easy and convenient because it's coming out of my checking account. I haven't used it yet but I am looking forward to ForeverCar providing great service and keeping my car running good.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

My car was out of warranty and I went with ForeverCar due to the pricing. Jason, their protection specialist, was very knowledgeable. So far, he took the first payment and I haven’t made another payment since. The only thing that I would need is that if my car breaks or something happens to it, it would get fixed with no hassle.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I bought a used car and the warranty on it ends sometime this month. I used to own the same year and model vehicle before. I had five years, 60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and I also had 10 year power train warranty. But, for some reason since three years has gone by, they changed part of it and I don't get the 10 year power train warranty anymore. I told the rep the car only has 33,000 miles on it. So if Hyundai is willing to back it for five years and 60,000 miles, I'll wait till it has about 50 before I would think about buying warranty. But somehow she changed my mind. ForeverCar had a promotion that you got 300 bucks off the day and because I was retired senior citizen, I ended up getting $600 off of the contract that I picked. I got seven years versus five and up to 101,000 miles. I also gave them my credit information but the sales rep didn't say what the rest of my payments would be. All in all, I'm satisfied with what has happened so far.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

ForeverCar was very good. Justin was a great salesman. He was very friendly, informative, and I felt comfortable talking to him. He answered any questions I had and I could tell he wasn’t handing me a bunch of crap. He also wasn’t high-pressure because a lot of salesmen are, which I understand in some cases and that’s a major turnoff. He explained ahead of time that the plan wouldn’t go into effect for 30 days or a month or next to 1,000 miles I had told them over my present odometer reading. And he ran through a number of the parts of the policy and said if I had any questions, I can call him back and he will answer everything he could. I called in two different occasions and I was satisfied with the answers. The following day I decided to go with ForeverCar.

Making payments for the warranty wasn’t a problem at all. He ran through the options and depending on which plan I decided on, and we just set up something through our bank and set up a date where the payments could be done, and very simple. I kept trying to print the face page of the plan so I could put it in my glovebox and my computer won’t print it. It wants to print all the 39 pages behind it, but not the cover page and then it took my printer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I bought a used BMW which had low miles on it, but because of its age, it was out of warranty. I did not want the car without some protection in case something went wrong. There were other auto warranty providers that I've looked into but part of the reason for choosing Forever Car is that I could make payments without interest. I didn’t have to pay for it all at once and put it on a credit. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful. He took my card info over the phone and I have all the payments set up. I hope that I won't have to use warranty and if I do, I hope I do not encounter problems and not be surprised when I get to have the need for it and have something major not covered.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I purchased a used car and didn't get the warranty through the company, so I decided to look into acquiring one. Terry from ForeverCar was a very exceptional, patient, did not force the policy on me, and explained everything. She gave me an opportunity to research other companies, and the time and space so that I could check out the companies. She didn't call me back and said, "I'm checking up on you to find out." When I finished, I called her back and took the warranty. With ForeverCar, making payments is also very easy. I could make monthly payments, while with the other warranty company, I either have to pay the warranty outright or to have it included in the monthly card payment.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

My auto warranty was getting ready to go out and I was able to get most of the information I needed from the ForeverCar website without physically have to call in. The only reason I went with them was because of their rep who was very knowledgeable and clear when I called in. The overall customer service has been great and the payment process is seamless. I'm satisfied in terms of dealing with their sales rep and the overall transparency of what their services offer and whatever pitfalls they may have.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

My experience with ForeverCar has been good so far. I don’t want to buy a car in the next two years, so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I went with ForeverCar since the guy I spoke to over the phone was very nice and I was able to negotiate a price. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to make payments with them. With ForeverCar, I look forward that they will provide the help and coverage I need if something happens to my car.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I got an auto warranty with ForeverCar just to make sure if anything goes wrong, I won’t have to shell out of pocket for anything and also because they had the best deal. Their staff was great. She answered all my questions and made things simple and easy. The only thing I was concerned was that I got a couple of emails, but I was under the impression that I will get some a warranty card or some kind of document just in case anything happens. I also don't know when my payments are due. Everything that they said they would do, they would as far as if I breakdown on the side of the road or whatnot.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

The services and prices of ForeverCar were a little bit better based on the pricing of the warranty that was going to come with the used care I purchased. The vehicle protection specialist was very informative, answered all my questions without hesitation and made sure I understood everything that he was saying. He wasn't talking over my head, so working with him was a good experience. The initial payment was seamless and very easy.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

My warranty was running out, and since ForeverCar was the most reasonable at that time, I bought an extended warranty from them. The rep was fairly knowledgeable and he provided a lot of information to me. Additionally, it was very easy to make payments with them.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I purchased a used car and it had a lot of miles on it, so I figured I better get an auto warranty. I checked on several companies and I narrowed it down to ForeverCar, and their sales guy was good. His follow up was cool and his explanation of everything was on point. The way it as explained it to me, after the next payment, it would be taken out on the 15th and first of the month. However, I want to get the draft date changed with everything else the same, so I’ll just wait and get it done.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

We got an extended auto warranty coverage policy to make sure that our vehicle was actually covered because of the age of the vehicle. With ForeverCar, even when the payments are over, we would still have actual warranty. It is affordable and they are very attentive to what we were actually looking for, willing to work with us and were able to explain the benefits.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

We bought a six-year-old car so we decided to get an auto warranty. We did a brief research and went ahead with ForeverCar. Their rep was excellent. He was very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Their payment process has been very easy. Everything’s going just fine.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

My auto warranty ran out so I replaced it with ForeverCar, which has the best rates and coverage. Their representative has been knowledgeable and very friendly. He went out of his way to call me back instead of having me make phone calls when I could get the time to call him back to finish the policy out. They have a roadside assistance and all kinds of discounts at different places for being part of the program, and I'd like to use them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I was getting tired of spending unnecessary money, so I looked into getting an auto warranty and purchased one from ForeverCar. I spoke to one lady and she helped me out really well. In fact, I've seen a lot of the reviews online about the service and their customer service is good. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

My car's old and I never had a manual one so I got an extended warranty for my own protection. The guy I talked to at ForeverCar during my signup did a phenomenal job. He was the reason I purchased from them. He personalized his explanation of the benefits. It didn’t sound like he was checking off a list. He explained what parts of it would be a benefit, and he knew my vehicle even better than I did. He was able to find information on that that I didn’t know and helped me through that whole process. He showed the value very well. Also, I felt I was guaranteed the best option by going through multiple people. Making payments have been very simple since it was set up automatically. I knew how much the warranty was upfront and fit it into my budget so it worked out great.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

My vehicle is a hybrid so I want to make sure that I was covered for any kind of breakdowns. Making the payments isn’t a problem but I’m pissed off with ForeverCar's customer service team. When I call them, I get nothing but an answering service and they don’t return calls. They’re like, “Well, we’ll forward your call and your reason for calling, and someone will get back with you.” Three days later, somebody finally contacts me when I'm busy. They don’t leave a message so I’d call back in so I have to go through the whole spiel again. My car has been sitting in a shop for a week now because they won’t even get back. The dealership even tries to call them and same thing and it’s gotten me to a point where I’m ready to cancel because I told the people today I’m tired of not being able to speak with somebody. I want to speak with someone who’s going to handle my problem.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

Having an extended auto warranty with ForeverCar is better than taking my car to a dealership and getting it repaired. The vehicle protection specialist was informative and professional. He gave me what was covered, what actually were available, and what benefits were given to me. Also, making payments was easy and flexible.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

Years ago, I had a car which was paid. I never knew about extended warranties and it seemed like as soon as the was paid for, things started to go wrong with it. I ended up having to get another vehicle, a 2006 Nissan 3.5. I have a fixed income so at this point when my car warranty ran out, I feel like I'm going to save by getting an extended warranty. My son has one with an Endurance company but I chose ForeverCar because of the payment was more affordable. It was also much easier to have a conversation with the person at ForeverCar than with Endurance. Furthermore, I wasn't intimidated about the coverage - it's very simple.

One time, I called to ask one of their representatives about the payment date because I hadn't checked out the email. That's when she suggested that I check out the testimonials of people who actually use the service, and then to go on the Better Business Bureau. I did it and it all panned out. She was very efficient in all of it. I suggested for my son to switch to ForeverCar but his car's mileage or year doesn't qualify. However my daughter's got a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe and she'll probably be calling ForeverCar next week for her extended warranty.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I have purchased a 2006 Dodge Charger and ForeverCar gave me a better deal. The protection specialist was real nice. However, when I got the warranty, it wasn’t quite as what was explained to me. The warranty was supposed to have been for up to 250,000 miles and I think it's 230,000 miles. And then she had said that the coverage would be 30-days “or” 100,000 miles and it’s 30 days “and” 100,000 miles. It’s not the “or.” It’s the “and.” There were a couple other little things that were in the contract but weren’t explained to me. But other than that, everything is okay. Paying for the purchase of the warranty wasn't that difficult. She told me what they all have to offer and then I just made the payment over the phone. It wasn’t too bad.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

My car is six years old, so I wanted to be prepared. I called two places for extended auto warranty and ForeverCar had the better deal. It was very affordable. I accidentally deleted the policy off my computer and I had to call back and get them to email me another one and they were very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I have a used vehicle so I just want to be safe than sorry. The vehicle protection specialist of ForeverCar was great. He explained the benefits, how to file claims, and answered all my questions. The warranty is affordable and the payment process is really easy.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

My extended auto warranty ran out and since ForeverCar had it close into what I was looking for as far as coverage and pricing, I went with them. They automatically take the payment out of my account. It's affordable, so it's not a big deal. The only thing is that a lot of things that were covered with my other contract weren't covered with ForeverCar and their contract’s a little bit more vague and has a lot of ambiguity than I’m accustomed to. My car is a Mercedes-Benz and not serviced like normal cars. There are some questions I still even haven't had answers because I haven't asked until this day. It's saying like my car has to have regular maintenance and be serviced within X amount of miles. Well, my car is not serviced like normal cars as it's a Mercedes-Benz so I don’t understand quite why it's not on a Mercedes schedule.

It tells when to have the oil changed and certain services done. But it pops up on the dash and tells exactly when. And then I pay for that up front to them for my service contact through them for my regular services. So I'm just like, “I don’t want to pay an extra $1,000 a year for servicing it twice when I already paid $1,000 a year to service it once the way it's supposed to be.” So I'll have to ask them that. Other than that, I'm happy with them as they did everything they were supposed to do. My questions with the contracts had nothing to do with ForeverCar. And I didn’t even ask that because I didn’t see the contract until after the purchase.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I got a Toyota Corolla XRS that required a warranty in order to lease it. Toyota warranty costs more and it’s for less time but the rep from ForeverCar got me more time on the warranty for a cheaper price. She tried to give me the best deal possible and making payments wasn’t hard at all. However, she told me that it would come out on the 13th but it came out on the 12th.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I bought a used car and had my mechanic check it out. He said it's in good working condition, however, I didn’t see a lot of the stuff that I wanted and a maintenance record so it’d be worth it to get an extended warranty on it. My wife and children are going to be in the car. My wife drives to and from school for a total of around 60 miles a day so we wanted to make sure that it is in good running order and if something happens, she could get help. Also, I dealt with other insurances before. Most of my cars had extended warranties on them and I’ve seen the positive side of having them because mechanics are not cheap. They’re now getting as high as doctors are. I looked at three companies and ForeverCar gives the most miles so I went with them. My car has 16,000 and I got about 150,000 on the warranty and they also made a nice offer when it came to settling on it because they had discounts. It was great.

I spoke with Jennifer, the sales rep at ForeverCar, and she was awesome. She answered all my questions, explained it all and mentioned that they were a good company and that they have really good outcomes with their customers. I did a little research to validate that. She wasn’t pressuring nor hassling me to go for it. She was very patient. At this point, I haven’t had to use their services, but based on the customer service, I’m very happy with them. Everything has been good.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

There wasn't a warranty available from the dealership so I went with ForeverCar, after reading good reviews about them online. The protection specialist was helpful and making the payments for purchasing the warranty was good and easy. I would recommend them to other people.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

Cars are very expensive to repair and I wanted to make sure that I was covered. At ForeverCar, the price is right. It was excellent with the rep. He was very thorough and the whole payment process is pretty easy. I'd recommend ForeverCar as far as its service and process.

ForeverCar Company Information