Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

ForeverCar.com is the largest comparison shopping marketplace providing choice, convenience and complete transparency for consumers. With an A+ rating by The Better Business Bureau and the financial backing of AM Best A (excellent) insurance carriers, ForeverCar's end-to-end experience is unmatched. ForeverCar is the premium brand for savvy shoppers looking for a better shopping and buying experience. ForeverCar's Protectionators are ready to guide you to the ideal plan and make sure your claims experience is hassle-free.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

ForeverCar Reviews

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I’m new with ForeverCar and I found it assuring that it’s affiliated with my insurance carrier. The vehicle protection specialist did an excellent job too. I consummated the contract two weeks ago and I’m now waiting on my 30-day honeymoon period.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I bought a brand new car and ForeverCar looked like it was a good deal. The rep I dealt with was awesome too.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I have a ForeverCar warranty to my older model BMW. The deals they had at that time were pretty decent, so I decided to get it. Their vehicle protection specialists answered my questions properly and I am satisfied. My daughter bought her car and I have referred ForeverCar to her.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I bought a brand-new ‘16, but it was an auction car. And because it was bought in auction, warranties are void. I wanted to have protection and ForeverCar is really the most comprehensive. Their reps were also friendly and answered most of my questions. The protection specialist was also wonderful, went above and beyond answering the questions that I had and made sure that their services also worked in the areas where I live. I felt like I got the best protection from them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I looked into acquiring an auto warranty for security reasons and did it through the bank. Days after I purchased one from ForeverCar, the suspension on my car broke but there was a 30-day waiting period before it becomes active and I can file a claim and that was disappointing. However, I will look into it because it happened after I purchased the warranty.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I've had my first ForeverCar plan for a few months but the vehicle I had it with got totalled in an accident. I bought a new vehicle and had the plan transferred over to it. But since I didn't file a claim, they said they don't know if I could cancel everything until they process all of it, but there's a possibility that I could be receiving a refund. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I bought a vehicle and the engine went wrong. It was covered under powertrain but I was told nothing else was covered. I’m a counselor and I can’t be stranded so I gotta have something reliable. I went online and ForeverCar seemed to be the cheapest. Their reps are great and so far, my experience with ForeverCar is good. Their coverage is worth it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I keep my vehicles for a very long time which is longer than what the manufacturer’s warranties cover so I needed an auto warranty insurance. When I did the research, ForeverCar seemed to be about the best as far as what I was looking for which was in the range of 150,000 to 200,000 miles. They went up to 150,000.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I bought a car and had to put a $10,000-repair on it before six miles away from outside the dealership. I have to pay that out-of-pocket. ForeverCar's promises seemed to be good. I got their bookable lead salesperson. She was really the selling point. On the phone, she explained all the benefits and emailed them to me. Also, I didn't have my credit card on me. I left it in my wallet at my mobile office. The credit card took a couple of days to get to me, but the saleslady followed-up.

They're a bit more expensive than the competitors, but the way the saleslady laid it out to me was pretty easy. It was all done verbally and we're in contract, plain and simple. I didn't have to sign anything. Also, ForeverCar can't really go back and say, "We don't cover transmission.” I can just tell them to go back to that phone call. They're going to cover the car unlimited until they prove otherwise. I bought the best possible package, the most comprehensive. I wanted everything covered and now it is.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

My husband and I just got a new vehicle and I searched the top warranties for our particular brand of car. ForeverCar came up and they had a good rating. When I talked to the woman on the phone, she was really helpful and it's the best deal for my husband. However, I asked for warranty information but she said they were completely paperless. Something's supposed to be in my email by now but there's nothing yet.

ForeverCar Company Information