Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About ForeverCar

ForeverCar is an online broker that offers vehicle service contracts from multiple providers. It has four coverage options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus. While the company could make it easier to understand its plans before requiring your contact info, details are available on its website, and the plans are customizable.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Pros

• Shares multiple quotes
    • Multiple waiting period options
    • Choose your deductible

Cons

• Limited benefits
    • Plans not transparent

Bottom Line

ForeverCar is a good choice for car owners who want control over the details of their plan. Although plan details are not initially easy to compare, ForeverCar plans are highly customizable.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

ForeverCar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

We knew someone who had an experience with ForeverCar. They liked it and recommended the company to us. The representative explained to us how the payments were made, and I would recommend them too.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

The warranty that I had expired. I did a lot of Google research and ForeverCar is all over the place. The sales rep was helpful and explained everything. It's only been a month since purchasing the warranty and the only issue that I have so far is when I try to open my credit card information in their website, for some reason, it won't let me. I’ve told this to the rep who called me because my payment was due and the problem hasn't been fixed.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I felt that I needed an auto warranty because I love my car, and I'm planning on keeping it for a while. I researched online and ForeverCar is more reasonable in price and the best service. The rep was good, very nice, polite, explained everything to me, and answered all my questions. Some of their people had called after she called and they were nice as well. Everything was smooth and good.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I bought a car that has a little high mileage and I wanted peace of mind. Then I saw the stars and ratings that ForeverCar had online so I chose the company. Their reps explained all the coverage and when I asked a couple of questions, they answered them. So, it was pretty pleasant. Overall, it was a very informative experience with ForeverCar.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

A friend of mine had auto warranty and suggested I get one, so I did. The saleswoman from ForeverCar was a little pushy so we looked at other plans, but then she kept dropping the price and eventually, it became a good deal. She beat the other company by 10 bucks. However, the monthly payments are expensive. They were supposed to send me a bunch of writing as to what we've covered but I still haven't received it. We tried to contact them but I haven't heard back.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

ForeverCar looked like it had more to offer so I went with them. I haven't received my paperwork yet. Their rep gave me an overall view but not a detailed one on how to do this or that. Sometimes on the phone, they say they cover this and that, then later on down the road if something happens and I call in to make a claim, they'll say that's not covered because of A, B, C and D but they won't explain it. That's why I wanted my paperwork. They said a couple of weeks but I never received it and they haven't called to follow up. They should be more thorough and make sure to provide a copy of the warranty with the warranty card, which they haven't done either. But overall, I'm happy with their rep's service.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

The car is fine and I have absolutely no problems with it but I like to keep a warranty. The warranty I had was not in place anymore because of the age of the car. It's a 2007 vehicle. The protection specialist of ForeverCar provided the information for the warranty and I've got the payments set up on autopay.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

My husband works away from home up during the week and he wanted to make sure that if anything happens, I can handle the problem without having to call him. So we got an auto warranty from ForeverCar and their rep was super friendly, very easy to talk with, and answered all my questions. After I talked to hubby, he gave me some more questions, and I called ForeverCar back, and they had no problems answering my new questions. Moreover, they're very informative and not very pushy. I'm very happy with everything. I'd recommend ForeverCar to everybody.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

Because of the type of vehicle I have, I decided to buy a warranty. The cost for the coverage was affordable with ForeverCar. I had a good interaction with their sales rep but I need to have someone call me back because I want to verify the VIN I gave them. I'm thinking it's one digit off. I've called several times and it seems like they're hard to get a hold of and I don't like that. There's never anyone to talk to and I always have to leave a message. By the time they call me back, I'm back to work or off on my lunch break.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I just want to be saving my car so I got an auto warranty. ForeverCar was the first provider when I got online, and the guy that called me was really convincing. I had some questions and in the meanwhile, he always answered my mails. Moreover, making payments was easy. I'm happy until now.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

My factory warranty went out after I had 50,000 so I needed something to replace it. I was with Endurance but then kept doing research and ForeverCar offered a better deal. Their rep was helpful and went over everything. He was also pretty professional.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I had a good experience dealing with ForeverCar's protection specialist when I purchased my auto warranty. Moreover, making payments was pretty easy, it's once a month, and that's very good. I would definitely recommend ForeverCar to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

My car was getting miles on it and I figured getting a warranty on it would be a smart move. ForeverCar had reasonable rates and they let me have a monthly payment instead of having it all at once which is really convenient. It's easy to make payments as they set up an auto deduction. I really like the upfront approach they took as well. When I purchased it, the ForeverCar rep was very professional, thorough and wasn't in a hurry. He explained everything more than once. As of now, everything's good though I haven't used the plan yet but if I had to use it, and the end-service is like getting the service, I'll be extremely satisfied.

Insufficient response received
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My original warranty’s expired and I was looking for one. I went with ForeverCar, and one thing I was not satisfied with was that they didn’t tell me that it was going to be an automatic deduction. I gave them the card and I had to do the first payment. When I called their customer service to find out how to pay, they told me they already automatically deducted. I’ve never had any business do that to me, and I was really dissatisfied with that.

After I finished, that’s when I got all the surprises where I had to print it out from my computer. I have no printer, so I had to pay to get those prints. My experience with my previous extended warranty was that after I purchased it online, they sent me a hard copy. Right now I’m going over this warranty, and if there is something I need to claim, I don’t even know the number. The only thing these people at ForeverCar want to do is sell the warranty. After that, I have to point it out. That’s another part of it I didn’t like. When I buy something, they need to send me something like a hard copy and tell me this is the plan or this is how I pay for it. They have to be upfront with customers and they shouldn’t surprise people. Overall I would not recommend anybody to them.

ForeverCar response

We have contacted Mr. Desroches and resolved matter on 9/30/216 at 10:15am cst. Mr. Desroches has agreed to change his rating.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My husband’s car is getting up in mileage and he hadn’t had a warranty on it ‘cause he bought it used, so he needed a warranty. The cost and convenience and then the package offered by ForeverCar were attractive so we chose them. Getting a free quote was very easy and quick. The site kept choking on me so it ended up being better to talk to a person on the phone. I tried it because it should’ve been going faster, but it didn’t do what it needed to do at the time. But the sales rep was very descriptive and did a good job. She ran through our options and as I told her what our needs were, she continued to look for other options that weren’t necessarily showing up. We look forward to not having to pay an enormous amount of money if the car breaks.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I bought a newer used truck so I acquired an auto warranty from ForeverCar but I just sold that so I will cancel the warranty. In any case, purchasing the warranty went well and it was not difficult to make payments.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I bought a used car that had a short warranty on it so I bought an auto warranty from ForeverCar. It was good dealing with their rep. He was very polite and he explained everything to me. It was easy making payments. I just put it on one of my cards.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

The warranty on my daughter's car ran out. I signed up and paid upfront an extended warranty from ForeverCar three weeks ago. I did it over the phone. The specialist I talked to was helpful, friendly, and professional. If the car breaks down, I have something to pay for it because of my warranty.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I purchased a new car and was looking for a new warranty. I googled “extended car warranties“ and ForeverCar was my first choice. I called and asked for the price. It was a little bit too high for me but the plan that the rep gave was good and I went through it.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I bought a new car and ForeverCar gave me the best quote for auto warranty. I’ve only made one payment and I can’t use it yet ‘til a month of the time that I purchased it which I don't like about it. I'm looking forward to getting my truck fixed and seeing how it’s broke.

Resolution response: Sept. 20, 2016

Orlando responded to my review and assured me that this is not the way the company treats callers. I felt he was honest and his apology was heartfelt.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I just purchased a new vehicle with a warranty. I was considering purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer and received price quotes for the terms I selected. Since I am an educated consumer, I decided to go online and receive additional quotes. The "gentleman" who called me treated me like I was an idiot. He asked me if I actually read my warranty information, (not wanting to insult my intelligence) did I understand what I was reading, can I send him a copy so he can look it over. He kept saying he did not believe my warranty coverage and price quote and would look over my contract for me. He treated me like I was an idiot. Then he had the nerve to ask me what I did for a living, why because housewives are too dumb to buy a car warranty. I guess this is the way he treats female potential customers.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

The factory warranty on my car was expiring so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I have an expensive car and I knew that if I had one breakdown, it would cost me a significant amount of money. So, it's just an insurance plan. I got one from ForeverCar and it had a lot to do with the price. I did it on the phone which was very easy to do. The rep did a really good job and answered all my questions because I keep calling him back several times. I've been their customer for a little over a month now.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I needed more coverage for my vehicle then and I heard good things about ForeverCar so I got them. My purchasing experience was great and making payments was easy. They were great but I had cancelled it because I already had extended coverage on my vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I was having a little bit of transmission trouble with my car. It was going downhill and the payments to get it fixed was a little up there. I was looking for an auto warranty and the fact that ForeverCar was backed by Better Business Bureau was the icing on the cake for it. The agent was great. He got me a bunch of discounts that I couldn't find online and explained and helped me understand everything that I was getting. The coverage is decently priced. It was all around a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I Googled about a thousand different companies, and thought ForeverCar will work the best. My father-in-law has been the mechanic for 50 years, and he didn't really believe in these things at all. But the rep who sold it to me was very honest. He just told me how it was, what's covered and what's not, as well as how it works. That's why I bought it. While everyone else gave me the runaround, he was straightforward. Then I got the contract within five minutes. Everything is good, so far. I've been with them for three months now, and I'm going to keep it going.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I looked up vehicle warranties and ForeverCar came up. It seemed like their rates and what they covered were good and everything with their specialist was what I was looking for. Having them gives me peace of mind.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We purchased a new vehicle and the warranty price through the dealership was almost double with less coverage so I purchased the ForeverCar extended warranty. However, I've been having a lot of issues trying to get my automatic deductions set for the first of every month, so I don’t have to worry about the payment and for it to automatically come out. With that, I was charged the late fee when I was assured that I wouldn't be charged. They said that they set it up on the 1st last month and the 1st rolled around and nothing happened.

And then on the 8th, they tried to take a payment out. I had to cancel my card due to fraudulent purchases and ordered a new card, so I had to change my billing information. That’s all straightened out and ForeverCar has my new information. Hopefully, this month, they would be able to get it withdrawn on the 1st. But there's a late fee that I was charged and I'd like it to be reimbursed because it wasn’t my fault. Their sales rep was outstanding. He has a high level of professionalism. I just hope that there'll be no problem when I have to use it.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I got this automobile, and I want to make sure that I have it covered on my warranty so it wouldn't have to come out of my pocket so much. My son-in-law talked me into ForeverCar, so I went with them. They take my payment every month. They told me that they cover from front bumper to back bumper if I take it to a shop and I wouldn't have to pay another 100 dollars, but usually the shop doesn't want to go through it. Everything has to be covered. Additionally, the warranty I took out on the truck won't take effect until 30 days. But other than these, so far, everything is good.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I purchased an older car and had a family member tell me about a different auto warranty provider. I did my research and found that ForeverCar was a better deal. Their agent was also very good. He answered my questions and went over everything two or three times to make sure I understood. It was a good experience and I've already recommended them.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

Talking with one of the reps at ForeverCar, Terry, gave me a little bit more insight on the different things that ForeverCar covers and what would be best for me. She's really good. I'm looking forward to them being there if I ever had a problem. I got the bumper-to-bumper, and I feel a little bit more assured with my car. I would recommend them.

ForeverCar Company Information