ForeverCar Reviews

Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Reviews

View Pricing

About ForeverCar

ForeverCar is an online broker that offers vehicle service contracts from multiple providers. It has four coverage options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus. While the company could make it easier to understand its plans before requiring your contact info, details are available on its website, and the plans are customizable.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Shares multiple quotes
    • Multiple waiting period options
    • Choose your deductible
    Cons
    • Limited benefits
    • Plans not transparent

ForeverCar Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Reviewed Oct. 30, 2016

I've ended up having to switch cars multiple times because the engine blew up on two of them and the transmission went out on the third one. I got the warranty on this car now so I don't have to worry about all of that. I got the full coverage insurance and I'm covering every single thing I possibly can. ForeverCar was the one that was able to give me a quote without me having to wait for an email or a call. And the lady I worked with was absolutely fabulous. She managed to save me $600 on the premium which dropped my payment down to a very much affordable rate. She gave me all the possible discounts that she could and recommended the best plans for me for everything that I needed covered. And not a whole bunch of bells and whistles that I don't necessarily need. She also gave me her direct extension and said that if I have any questions I could call her. She was amazing and should be recognized for it.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2016

We knew someone who had an experience with ForeverCar. They liked it and recommended the company to us. The representative explained to us how the payments were made, and I would recommend them too.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2016

The warranty that I had expired. I did a lot of Google research and ForeverCar is all over the place. The sales rep was helpful and explained everything. It's only been a month since purchasing the warranty and the only issue that I have so far is when I try to open my credit card information in their website, for some reason, it won't let me. I’ve told this to the rep who called me because my payment was due and the problem hasn't been fixed.

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2016

I felt that I needed an auto warranty because I love my car, and I'm planning on keeping it for a while. I researched online and ForeverCar is more reasonable in price and the best service. The rep was good, very nice, polite, explained everything to me, and answered all my questions. Some of their people had called after she called and they were nice as well. Everything was smooth and good.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2016

I bought a car that has a little high mileage and I wanted peace of mind. Then I saw the stars and ratings that ForeverCar had online so I chose the company. Their reps explained all the coverage and when I asked a couple of questions, they answered them. So, it was pretty pleasant. Overall, it was a very informative experience with ForeverCar.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2016

A friend of mine had auto warranty and suggested I get one, so I did. The saleswoman from ForeverCar was a little pushy so we looked at other plans, but then she kept dropping the price and eventually, it became a good deal. She beat the other company by 10 bucks. However, the monthly payments are expensive. They were supposed to send me a bunch of writing as to what we've covered but I still haven't received it. We tried to contact them but I haven't heard back.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
      Customer ServiceClaims HandlingCoverage

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2016

ForeverCar looked like it had more to offer so I went with them. I haven't received my paperwork yet. Their rep gave me an overall view but not a detailed one on how to do this or that. Sometimes on the phone, they say they cover this and that, then later on down the road if something happens and I call in to make a claim, they'll say that's not covered because of A, B, C and D but they won't explain it. That's why I wanted my paperwork. They said a couple of weeks but I never received it and they haven't called to follow up. They should be more thorough and make sure to provide a copy of the warranty with the warranty card, which they haven't done either. But overall, I'm happy with their rep's service.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2016

The car is fine and I have absolutely no problems with it but I like to keep a warranty. The warranty I had was not in place anymore because of the age of the car. It's a 2007 vehicle. The protection specialist of ForeverCar provided the information for the warranty and I've got the payments set up on autopay.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2016

My husband works away from home up during the week and he wanted to make sure that if anything happens, I can handle the problem without having to call him. So we got an auto warranty from ForeverCar and their rep was super friendly, very easy to talk with, and answered all my questions. After I talked to hubby, he gave me some more questions, and I called ForeverCar back, and they had no problems answering my new questions. Moreover, they're very informative and not very pushy. I'm very happy with everything. I'd recommend ForeverCar to everybody.

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2016

Because of the type of vehicle I have, I decided to buy a warranty. The cost for the coverage was affordable with ForeverCar. I had a good interaction with their sales rep but I need to have someone call me back because I want to verify the VIN I gave them. I'm thinking it's one digit off. I've called several times and it seems like they're hard to get a hold of and I don't like that. There's never anyone to talk to and I always have to leave a message. By the time they call me back, I'm back to work or off on my lunch break.

Customer ServiceTech

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2016

I just want to be saving my car so I got an auto warranty. ForeverCar was the first provider when I got online, and the guy that called me was really convincing. I had some questions and in the meanwhile, he always answered my mails. Moreover, making payments was easy. I'm happy until now.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2016

My factory warranty went out after I had 50,000 so I needed something to replace it. I was with Endurance but then kept doing research and ForeverCar offered a better deal. Their rep was helpful and went over everything. He was also pretty professional.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2016

I had a good experience dealing with ForeverCar's protection specialist when I purchased my auto warranty. Moreover, making payments was pretty easy, it's once a month, and that's very good. I would definitely recommend ForeverCar to a friend.

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2016

My car was getting miles on it and I figured getting a warranty on it would be a smart move. ForeverCar had reasonable rates and they let me have a monthly payment instead of having it all at once which is really convenient. It's easy to make payments as they set up an auto deduction. I really like the upfront approach they took as well. When I purchased it, the ForeverCar rep was very professional, thorough and wasn't in a hurry. He explained everything more than once. As of now, everything's good though I haven't used the plan yet but if I had to use it, and the end-service is like getting the service, I'll be extremely satisfied.

Customer ServiceClaims Handling

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2016

My original warranty’s expired and I was looking for one. I went with ForeverCar, and one thing I was not satisfied with was that they didn’t tell me that it was going to be an automatic deduction. I gave them the card and I had to do the first payment. When I called their customer service to find out how to pay, they told me they already automatically deducted. I’ve never had any business do that to me, and I was really dissatisfied with that.

After I finished, that’s when I got all the surprises where I had to print it out from my computer. I have no printer, so I had to pay to get those prints. My experience with my previous extended warranty was that after I purchased it online, they sent me a hard copy. Right now I’m going over this warranty, and if there is something I need to claim, I don’t even know the number. The only thing these people at ForeverCar want to do is sell the warranty. After that, I have to point it out. That’s another part of it I didn’t like. When I buy something, they need to send me something like a hard copy and tell me this is the plan or this is how I pay for it. They have to be upfront with customers and they shouldn’t surprise people. Overall I would not recommend anybody to them.

Pinned

We have contacted Mr. Desroches and resolved matter on 9/30/216 at 10:15am cst. Mr. Desroches has agreed to change his rating.

Insufficient response received
      Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2016

My husband’s car is getting up in mileage and he hadn’t had a warranty on it ‘cause he bought it used, so he needed a warranty. The cost and convenience and then the package offered by ForeverCar were attractive so we chose them. Getting a free quote was very easy and quick. The site kept choking on me so it ended up being better to talk to a person on the phone. I tried it because it should’ve been going faster, but it didn’t do what it needed to do at the time. But the sales rep was very descriptive and did a good job. She ran through our options and as I told her what our needs were, she continued to look for other options that weren’t necessarily showing up. We look forward to not having to pay an enormous amount of money if the car breaks.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2016

I bought a newer used truck so I acquired an auto warranty from ForeverCar but I just sold that so I will cancel the warranty. In any case, purchasing the warranty went well and it was not difficult to make payments.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2016

I bought a used car that had a short warranty on it so I bought an auto warranty from ForeverCar. It was good dealing with their rep. He was very polite and he explained everything to me. It was easy making payments. I just put it on one of my cards.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2016

The warranty on my daughter's car ran out. I signed up and paid upfront an extended warranty from ForeverCar three weeks ago. I did it over the phone. The specialist I talked to was helpful, friendly, and professional. If the car breaks down, I have something to pay for it because of my warranty.

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2016

I purchased a new car and was looking for a new warranty. I googled “extended car warranties“ and ForeverCar was my first choice. I called and asked for the price. It was a little bit too high for me but the plan that the rep gave was good and I went through it.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2016

I bought a new car and ForeverCar gave me the best quote for auto warranty. I’ve only made one payment and I can’t use it yet ‘til a month of the time that I purchased it which I don't like about it. I'm looking forward to getting my truck fixed and seeing how it’s broke.

Christine increased rating by 3 stars.
      Customer ServiceCoveragePrice
      After a positive interaction with ForeverCar, Christine increased their star rating on Sept. 20, 2016.

Updated review: Sept. 20, 2016

Orlando responded to my review and assured me that this is not the way the company treats callers. I felt he was honest and his apology was heartfelt.

Original Review: Sept. 19, 2016

I just purchased a new vehicle with a warranty. I was considering purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer and received price quotes for the terms I selected. Since I am an educated consumer, I decided to go online and receive additional quotes. The "gentleman" who called me treated me like I was an idiot. He asked me if I actually read my warranty information, (not wanting to insult my intelligence) did I understand what I was reading, can I send him a copy so he can look it over. He kept saying he did not believe my warranty coverage and price quote and would look over my contract for me. He treated me like I was an idiot. Then he had the nerve to ask me what I did for a living, why because housewives are too dumb to buy a car warranty. I guess this is the way he treats female potential customers.

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2016

The factory warranty on my car was expiring so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I have an expensive car and I knew that if I had one breakdown, it would cost me a significant amount of money. So, it's just an insurance plan. I got one from ForeverCar and it had a lot to do with the price. I did it on the phone which was very easy to do. The rep did a really good job and answered all my questions because I keep calling him back several times. I've been their customer for a little over a month now.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2016

I needed more coverage for my vehicle then and I heard good things about ForeverCar so I got them. My purchasing experience was great and making payments was easy. They were great but I had cancelled it because I already had extended coverage on my vehicle.

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2016

I was having a little bit of transmission trouble with my car. It was going downhill and the payments to get it fixed was a little up there. I was looking for an auto warranty and the fact that ForeverCar was backed by Better Business Bureau was the icing on the cake for it. The agent was great. He got me a bunch of discounts that I couldn't find online and explained and helped me understand everything that I was getting. The coverage is decently priced. It was all around a good experience.

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2016

I Googled about a thousand different companies, and thought ForeverCar will work the best. My father-in-law has been the mechanic for 50 years, and he didn't really believe in these things at all. But the rep who sold it to me was very honest. He just told me how it was, what's covered and what's not, as well as how it works. That's why I bought it. While everyone else gave me the runaround, he was straightforward. Then I got the contract within five minutes. Everything is good, so far. I've been with them for three months now, and I'm going to keep it going.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2016

I looked up vehicle warranties and ForeverCar came up. It seemed like their rates and what they covered were good and everything with their specialist was what I was looking for. Having them gives me peace of mind.

CoverageTechSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2016

We purchased a new vehicle and the warranty price through the dealership was almost double with less coverage so I purchased the ForeverCar extended warranty. However, I've been having a lot of issues trying to get my automatic deductions set for the first of every month, so I don’t have to worry about the payment and for it to automatically come out. With that, I was charged the late fee when I was assured that I wouldn't be charged. They said that they set it up on the 1st last month and the 1st rolled around and nothing happened.

And then on the 8th, they tried to take a payment out. I had to cancel my card due to fraudulent purchases and ordered a new card, so I had to change my billing information. That’s all straightened out and ForeverCar has my new information. Hopefully, this month, they would be able to get it withdrawn on the 1st. But there's a late fee that I was charged and I'd like it to be reimbursed because it wasn’t my fault. Their sales rep was outstanding. He has a high level of professionalism. I just hope that there'll be no problem when I have to use it.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2016

I got this automobile, and I want to make sure that I have it covered on my warranty so it wouldn't have to come out of my pocket so much. My son-in-law talked me into ForeverCar, so I went with them. They take my payment every month. They told me that they cover from front bumper to back bumper if I take it to a shop and I wouldn't have to pay another 100 dollars, but usually the shop doesn't want to go through it. Everything has to be covered. Additionally, the warranty I took out on the truck won't take effect until 30 days. But other than these, so far, everything is good.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2016

I purchased an older car and had a family member tell me about a different auto warranty provider. I did my research and found that ForeverCar was a better deal. Their agent was also very good. He answered my questions and went over everything two or three times to make sure I understood. It was a good experience and I've already recommended them.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2016

My last warranty expired so I looked at a lot of warranty companies and I chose ForeverCar because they have a good price. It was a good experience dealing with them. I just made my first payment and as long as I am deducted every month, that's fine for me. I recommend them to my friends.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2016

Talking with one of the reps at ForeverCar, Terry, gave me a little bit more insight on the different things that ForeverCar covers and what would be best for me. She's really good. I'm looking forward to them being there if I ever had a problem. I got the bumper-to-bumper, and I feel a little bit more assured with my car. I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2016

I talked to a few auto warranty companies and there were some that were pretty pushy, which I don’t want. I liked that it wasn’t a high-pressure sale with the ForeverCar person. He wasn't pushy and he answered all my questions. Also, making payments was pretty easy. I just gave my credit card number.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2016

I just bought a 2004 car and it had a little mileage on it. I was told that its maintenance could be very expensive so I decided to get a warranty. I searched online and came across ForeverCar, and it sounded good. When I spoke to a representative, it sounded better, so I went with it. I was quite happy and satisfied with the representative who explained everything to me really good. Paying for it is also quite easy and convenient because it's coming out of my checking account. I haven't used it yet but I am looking forward to ForeverCar providing great service and keeping my car running good.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2016

I bought a used car and the warranty on it ends sometime this month. I used to own the same year and model vehicle before. I had five years, 60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and I also had 10 year power train warranty. But, for some reason since three years has gone by, they changed part of it and I don't get the 10 year power train warranty anymore. I told the rep the car only has 33,000 miles on it. So if Hyundai is willing to back it for five years and 60,000 miles, I'll wait till it has about 50 before I would think about buying warranty. But somehow she changed my mind. ForeverCar had a promotion that you got 300 bucks off the day and because I was retired senior citizen, I ended up getting $600 off of the contract that I picked. I got seven years versus five and up to 101,000 miles. I also gave them my credit information but the sales rep didn't say what the rest of my payments would be. All in all, I'm satisfied with what has happened so far.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2016

My car was out of warranty and I went with ForeverCar due to the pricing. Jason, their protection specialist, was very knowledgeable. So far, he took the first payment and I haven’t made another payment since. The only thing that I would need is that if my car breaks or something happens to it, it would get fixed with no hassle.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2016

ForeverCar was very good. Justin was a great salesman. He was very friendly, informative, and I felt comfortable talking to him. He answered any questions I had and I could tell he wasn’t handing me a bunch of crap. He also wasn’t high-pressure because a lot of salesmen are, which I understand in some cases and that’s a major turnoff. He explained ahead of time that the plan wouldn’t go into effect for 30 days or a month or next to 1,000 miles I had told them over my present odometer reading. And he ran through a number of the parts of the policy and said if I had any questions, I can call him back and he will answer everything he could. I called in two different occasions and I was satisfied with the answers. The following day I decided to go with ForeverCar.

Making payments for the warranty wasn’t a problem at all. He ran through the options and depending on which plan I decided on, and we just set up something through our bank and set up a date where the payments could be done, and very simple. I kept trying to print the face page of the plan so I could put it in my glovebox and my computer won’t print it. It wants to print all the 39 pages behind it, but not the cover page and then it took my printer.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2016

I purchased a used car and didn't get the warranty through the company, so I decided to look into acquiring one. Terry from ForeverCar was a very exceptional, patient, did not force the policy on me, and explained everything. She gave me an opportunity to research other companies, and the time and space so that I could check out the companies. She didn't call me back and said, "I'm checking up on you to find out." When I finished, I called her back and took the warranty. With ForeverCar, making payments is also very easy. I could make monthly payments, while with the other warranty company, I either have to pay the warranty outright or to have it included in the monthly card payment.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2016

I bought a used BMW which had low miles on it, but because of its age, it was out of warranty. I did not want the car without some protection in case something went wrong. There were other auto warranty providers that I've looked into but part of the reason for choosing Forever Car is that I could make payments without interest. I didn’t have to pay for it all at once and put it on a credit. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful. He took my card info over the phone and I have all the payments set up. I hope that I won't have to use warranty and if I do, I hope I do not encounter problems and not be surprised when I get to have the need for it and have something major not covered.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2016

My auto warranty was getting ready to go out and I was able to get most of the information I needed from the ForeverCar website without physically have to call in. The only reason I went with them was because of their rep who was very knowledgeable and clear when I called in. The overall customer service has been great and the payment process is seamless. I'm satisfied in terms of dealing with their sales rep and the overall transparency of what their services offer and whatever pitfalls they may have.

Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2016

I got an auto warranty with ForeverCar just to make sure if anything goes wrong, I won’t have to shell out of pocket for anything and also because they had the best deal. Their staff was great. She answered all my questions and made things simple and easy. The only thing I was concerned was that I got a couple of emails, but I was under the impression that I will get some a warranty card or some kind of document just in case anything happens. I also don't know when my payments are due. Everything that they said they would do, they would as far as if I breakdown on the side of the road or whatnot.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2016

My experience with ForeverCar has been good so far. I don’t want to buy a car in the next two years, so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I went with ForeverCar since the guy I spoke to over the phone was very nice and I was able to negotiate a price. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to make payments with them. With ForeverCar, I look forward that they will provide the help and coverage I need if something happens to my car.