Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
4.60/5

ForeverCar

ForeverCar.com is the largest comparison shopping marketplace providing choice, convenience and complete transparency for consumers. With an A+ rating by The Better Business Bureau and the financial backing of AM Best A (excellent) insurance carriers, ForeverCar's end-to-end experience is unmatched. ForeverCar is the premium brand for savvy shoppers looking for a better shopping and buying experience. ForeverCar's Protectionators are ready to guide you to the ideal plan and make sure your claims experience is hassle-free.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

339 ForeverCar Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

ForeverCar's rates were the best so far and they had very good customer service. I've just started so I'm waiting upon the second payment to come out. What I liked was the fact that my first payment was for the initial month and I did not have to pay upfront. I also like that if I refer anyone, there's an additional discount to be applied. I mentioned that in the event that I find a warranty plan that's cheaper, that I'd contact them. Their rep mentioned that he'd be able to knock $500 more off, upon my furnishing the better quote so that was good. He'd follow up on the times I asked them to call back when I was unable to talk. He'd call and we communicated until we decided on me coming over to ForeverCar.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I wish I have looked up ForeverCar online to see how they were rated. But they said they would insure my car. It has a high mileage on it and was considered a high-performance model. And if the specialist will do everything he said they would do when I was buying the warranty, it would be great. Also, he sent me information via text or email, of which I wish he sent by mail.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

My fiancee's warranty on her truck ran out so I bought her one from ForeverCar. Julie, the rep from ForeverCar sat down with me and explained about the benefits and how to file claims. She was great. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

The car warranty I had is going to expire at the end of December. I shopped around for a better deal and I chose ForeverCar. The protection specialist was very helpful. My extended warranty is very affordable and making payments was very easy.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My warranty had run out on my car that I had through the dealer so I looked online and went with the best warranty. ForeverCar was the best one based on everything that they offered. If something happened to my car and I needed a rental, they have it and that's something I liked. The rep was knowledgeable and he told me everything that was offered. He let me know everything and helped me get my rate down and that's what made me decide to go with ForeverCar. Plus he explained to me the five-year warranty and the way he described it to me sold me on it. I'm very satisfied and I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I bought a used car and wanted to have an extended warranty. I saw ForeverCar online and spoke with someone there, and finally decided to go ahead and get a warranty from them. When I did this, I gave them all my information and they took my credit card number. But that was the end of it. There were no follow-ups, emails, phone calls, messages... nothing. So, I wasn't very happy. I disputed the charges, but I still haven't heard from them.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I wanna make sure I was covered with the truck I got and ForeverCar had the best price. But the price the salesperson quoted me was wrong because when they got the VIN number after the quote, my car was a Lariat edition which had a different price. He pulled a surprise on me when I found out the money they took out of my account wasn't what he quoted me. So I had paid for it then they said that they'd cancel the policy and then wait for a week. I told them I can't do anything until I get the money back so a couple of days later, I got the money back. Then I told them to give me a call but the person didn't call me. They should have compensated for it. Instead, now I have to wait another 30 days.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

I've ended up having to switch cars multiple times because the engine blew up on two of them and the transmission went out on the third one. I got the warranty on this car now so I don't have to worry about all of that. I got the full coverage insurance and I'm covering every single thing I possibly can. ForeverCar was the one that was able to give me a quote without me having to wait for an email or a call. And the lady I worked with was absolutely fabulous. She managed to save me $600 on the premium which dropped my payment down to a very much affordable rate. She gave me all the possible discounts that she could and recommended the best plans for me for everything that I needed covered. And not a whole bunch of bells and whistles that I don't necessarily need. She also gave me her direct extension and said that if I have any questions I could call her. She was amazing and should be recognized for it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

We knew someone who had an experience with ForeverCar. They liked it and recommended the company to us. The representative explained to us how the payments were made, and I would recommend them too.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

The warranty that I had expired. I did a lot of Google research and ForeverCar is all over the place. The sales rep was helpful and explained everything. It's only been a month since purchasing the warranty and the only issue that I have so far is when I try to open my credit card information in their website, for some reason, it won't let me. I’ve told this to the rep who called me because my payment was due and the problem hasn't been fixed.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I felt that I needed an auto warranty because I love my car, and I'm planning on keeping it for a while. I researched online and ForeverCar is more reasonable in price and the best service. The rep was good, very nice, polite, explained everything to me, and answered all my questions. Some of their people had called after she called and they were nice as well. Everything was smooth and good.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I bought a car that has a little high mileage and I wanted peace of mind. Then I saw the stars and ratings that ForeverCar had online so I chose the company. Their reps explained all the coverage and when I asked a couple of questions, they answered them. So, it was pretty pleasant. Overall, it was a very informative experience with ForeverCar.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

A friend of mine had auto warranty and suggested I get one, so I did. The saleswoman from ForeverCar was a little pushy so we looked at other plans, but then she kept dropping the price and eventually, it became a good deal. She beat the other company by 10 bucks. However, the monthly payments are expensive. They were supposed to send me a bunch of writing as to what we've covered but I still haven't received it. We tried to contact them but I haven't heard back.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

ForeverCar looked like it had more to offer so I went with them. I haven't received my paperwork yet. Their rep gave me an overall view but not a detailed one on how to do this or that. Sometimes on the phone, they say they cover this and that, then later on down the road if something happens and I call in to make a claim, they'll say that's not covered because of A, B, C and D but they won't explain it. That's why I wanted my paperwork. They said a couple of weeks but I never received it and they haven't called to follow up. They should be more thorough and make sure to provide a copy of the warranty with the warranty card, which they haven't done either. But overall, I'm happy with their rep's service.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

The car is fine and I have absolutely no problems with it but I like to keep a warranty. The warranty I had was not in place anymore because of the age of the car. It's a 2007 vehicle. The protection specialist of ForeverCar provided the information for the warranty and I've got the payments set up on autopay.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

My husband works away from home up during the week and he wanted to make sure that if anything happens, I can handle the problem without having to call him. So we got an auto warranty from ForeverCar and their rep was super friendly, very easy to talk with, and answered all my questions. After I talked to hubby, he gave me some more questions, and I called ForeverCar back, and they had no problems answering my new questions. Moreover, they're very informative and not very pushy. I'm very happy with everything. I'd recommend ForeverCar to everybody.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

Because of the type of vehicle I have, I decided to buy a warranty. The cost for the coverage was affordable with ForeverCar. I had a good interaction with their sales rep but I need to have someone call me back because I want to verify the VIN I gave them. I'm thinking it's one digit off. I've called several times and it seems like they're hard to get a hold of and I don't like that. There's never anyone to talk to and I always have to leave a message. By the time they call me back, I'm back to work or off on my lunch break.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I just want to be saving my car so I got an auto warranty. ForeverCar was the first provider when I got online, and the guy that called me was really convincing. I had some questions and in the meanwhile, he always answered my mails. Moreover, making payments was easy. I'm happy until now.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

My factory warranty went out after I had 50,000 so I needed something to replace it. I was with Endurance but then kept doing research and ForeverCar offered a better deal. Their rep was helpful and went over everything. He was also pretty professional.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I had a good experience dealing with ForeverCar's protection specialist when I purchased my auto warranty. Moreover, making payments was pretty easy, it's once a month, and that's very good. I would definitely recommend ForeverCar to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

My car was getting miles on it and I figured getting a warranty on it would be a smart move. ForeverCar had reasonable rates and they let me have a monthly payment instead of having it all at once which is really convenient. It's easy to make payments as they set up an auto deduction. I really like the upfront approach they took as well. When I purchased it, the ForeverCar rep was very professional, thorough and wasn't in a hurry. He explained everything more than once. As of now, everything's good though I haven't used the plan yet but if I had to use it, and the end-service is like getting the service, I'll be extremely satisfied.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My original warranty’s expired and I was looking for one. I went with ForeverCar, and one thing I was not satisfied with was that they didn’t tell me that it was going to be an automatic deduction. I gave them the card and I had to do the first payment. When I called their customer service to find out how to pay, they told me they already automatically deducted. I’ve never had any business do that to me, and I was really dissatisfied with that.

After I finished, that’s when I got all the surprises where I had to print it out from my computer. I have no printer, so I had to pay to get those prints. My experience with my previous extended warranty was that after I purchased it online, they sent me a hard copy. Right now I’m going over this warranty, and if there is something I need to claim, I don’t even know the number. The only thing these people at ForeverCar want to do is sell the warranty. After that, I have to point it out. That’s another part of it I didn’t like. When I buy something, they need to send me something like a hard copy and tell me this is the plan or this is how I pay for it. They have to be upfront with customers and they shouldn’t surprise people. Overall I would not recommend anybody to them.

ForeverCar response

We have contacted Mr. Desroches and resolved matter on 9/30/216 at 10:15am cst. Mr. Desroches has agreed to change his rating.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My husband’s car is getting up in mileage and he hadn’t had a warranty on it ‘cause he bought it used, so he needed a warranty. The cost and convenience and then the package offered by ForeverCar were attractive so we chose them. Getting a free quote was very easy and quick. The site kept choking on me so it ended up being better to talk to a person on the phone. I tried it because it should’ve been going faster, but it didn’t do what it needed to do at the time. But the sales rep was very descriptive and did a good job. She ran through our options and as I told her what our needs were, she continued to look for other options that weren’t necessarily showing up. We look forward to not having to pay an enormous amount of money if the car breaks.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I bought a newer used truck so I acquired an auto warranty from ForeverCar but I just sold that so I will cancel the warranty. In any case, purchasing the warranty went well and it was not difficult to make payments.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I bought a used car that had a short warranty on it so I bought an auto warranty from ForeverCar. It was good dealing with their rep. He was very polite and he explained everything to me. It was easy making payments. I just put it on one of my cards.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

The warranty on my daughter's car ran out. I signed up and paid upfront an extended warranty from ForeverCar three weeks ago. I did it over the phone. The specialist I talked to was helpful, friendly, and professional. If the car breaks down, I have something to pay for it because of my warranty.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I purchased a new car and was looking for a new warranty. I googled “extended car warranties“ and ForeverCar was my first choice. I called and asked for the price. It was a little bit too high for me but the plan that the rep gave was good and I went through it.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I bought a new car and ForeverCar gave me the best quote for auto warranty. I’ve only made one payment and I can’t use it yet ‘til a month of the time that I purchased it which I don't like about it. I'm looking forward to getting my truck fixed and seeing how it’s broke.

Resolution response: Sept. 20, 2016

Orlando responded to my review and assured me that this is not the way the company treats callers. I felt he was honest and his apology was heartfelt.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I just purchased a new vehicle with a warranty. I was considering purchasing an extended warranty from the dealer and received price quotes for the terms I selected. Since I am an educated consumer, I decided to go online and receive additional quotes. The "gentleman" who called me treated me like I was an idiot. He asked me if I actually read my warranty information, (not wanting to insult my intelligence) did I understand what I was reading, can I send him a copy so he can look it over. He kept saying he did not believe my warranty coverage and price quote and would look over my contract for me. He treated me like I was an idiot. Then he had the nerve to ask me what I did for a living, why because housewives are too dumb to buy a car warranty. I guess this is the way he treats female potential customers.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

The factory warranty on my car was expiring so I looked into getting an auto warranty. I have an expensive car and I knew that if I had one breakdown, it would cost me a significant amount of money. So, it's just an insurance plan. I got one from ForeverCar and it had a lot to do with the price. I did it on the phone which was very easy to do. The rep did a really good job and answered all my questions because I keep calling him back several times. I've been their customer for a little over a month now.

ForeverCar Company Information