Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
4.60/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

ForeverCar

ForeverCar.com is the largest comparison shopping marketplace providing choice, convenience and complete transparency for consumers. With an A+ rating by The Better Business Bureau and the financial backing of AM Best A (excellent) insurance carriers, ForeverCar's end-to-end experience is unmatched. ForeverCar is the premium brand for savvy shoppers looking for a better shopping and buying experience. ForeverCar's Protectionators are ready to guide you to the ideal plan and make sure your claims experience is hassle-free.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

339 ForeverCar Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

ForeverCar had the best price and coverage that I could find for my high mileage. Their salesperson seemed to know what he was talking about. He explained everything to me and answered pretty much everything I could ask. He seemed to care as well. So far, I've made my first payment and have already referred someone to ForeverCar.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I wanted to have coverage for the vehicle and I looked into quite a few companies, and ForeverCar seemed to have the best coverage. The rep was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. It was an easy process and a positive experience.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have 65,000 miles on my car and this warranty I have right now expires at 70. I wanted to get another warranty, so I looked online at several different places. I have a different company on my other vehicle and I called them first, and they were a bit higher on this vehicle due to the higher mileage. So, I did some more research and then I came across ForeverCar. I called them up and I told the lady what I was looking for and what I wanted. She went down the list and found me an auto warranty that she recommended.

The folks at ForeverCar are friendly and the warranty is easy to use, but you should have due diligence and definitely do some follow-up before you go and purchase it. I probably should have done that, but they're in the Better Business Bureau and they're A+ rate. However, the Better Business Bureau is not a really good statistic view on different things, and one of the people at Undercarrier, the actual insurance company that I called, told me that ForeverCar doesn't have very good reviews at all. These other folks told me that I better check out ForeverCar and cancel it while I can. Some of the comments I saw online had people saying that they went to the mechanic who said right away, "I'm not paying that". I'm thinking if I should keep ForeverCar or drop it and just do without it, but I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to get in there to take care of that.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I'm a Lyft driver and they recommended ForeverCar because it is one of their partners. ForeverCar had things where we could have a discount with Lyft. I called and talked to the lady and said I wanted to be covered. It is $25 a month or less than what the average maintenance is on the car. It's not a bad deal and I plan on keeping this warranty for a long time. The rep was very polite and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and did a good job. ForeverCar is great and was worth looking into to put on my budget.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

My warranty was over on my personal vehicle then I got the offer through Lyft and I decided to go with ForeverCar. Before that, I was going to go through one of my dealership offers, but I had to put $500 down for that. With ForeverCar, I didn't have to put a downpayment. The rep gave me a couple of options that they offer, the number of miles I could get, and the prices. And I liked the price with the discount that he offered me. I've had the warranty for less than a month now, and it has been pretty easy with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I had auto warranty with my previous vehicles, but I just kept getting to look for it with my current vehicle. The ForeverCar rep that I dealt with was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful with my technical questions. I had payment set up on auto debit, and so far so good.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

It's good to have an auto warranty and I always had one, and I like that I can do low monthly payments with ForeverCar. I just signed up with them and their rep was friendly and knowledgeable. It was an awesome experience.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I got the coverage from ForeverCar not too long ago and it was a good experience. The sales rep made sure that I had everything that I wanted and when I called to change my address, I didn't have a problem.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I’ve only had one conversation with ForeverCar, which was when we bought the warranty a few months ago. My experience has been fine so far.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I’m new with ForeverCar and I found it assuring that it’s affiliated with my insurance carrier. The vehicle protection specialist did an excellent job too. I consummated the contract two weeks ago and I’m now waiting on my 30-day honeymoon period.

ForeverCar Company Information