2.05/5

81 Zipcar Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 21, 2019

They're incompetent and can't even provide a car. I reserved a car for a full day but it wasn't there when I picked it up. I called Zipcar for another car and they hung up on me. When I called back I was sent to a second location for another car but no car was there. I called Zipcar again and was placed on hold for 20 minutes and then was disconnected. I called back and was sent to a third location for another car but again no car was there! And for some reason the third car was only reserved for 1 hour instead of a full day. This was Easter Sunday and it completely ruined my kid's holiday. I was never able to get a car and my 6 year old son missed his Easter egg hunt.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have used Zipcar numerous times. This past experience was horrible. I am still waiting for my refund. My car wouldn’t start and I actually had to pay to extend my rental until car got towed which took them 3 days to pick up. And that was after I harassed them on social media. I paid $300.20 for a horrible experience. No one has called to confirm when my refund will occur. No one has even apologized. I contacted my state attorney office and BBB and even they can’t get in contact. I now have to dispute these charges with my bank. Zipcar please just give me my money back!

Get expert buying tips about Rental Cars delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I rented a Zipcar for the first time in Costa Rica. At the Resort Las Catalinas. The Front Desk Concierge helped me with the paperwork because it was all in Spanish. My husband and I just wanted to drive around for 45 minutes to an hour, so we rented the car for a 2 hour time period. We returned it in less than an hour. Never even got out of the car. Since I was new at using this service, I stopped by the Front Desk to tell them we were back and the car was returned.

It looked on my credit card liked they charged me appropriately as there was an immediate $15 charge (to join I guess) and $12.60 rental. Lo and behold about 2 weeks ago, (2 months from when I rented the car) I get an email and see that charged me another $200. They said I had the car for 2 full days. Said I didn't close it out properly online. I will NEVER use them again!! Now that this has happened, I read a bunch of reviews and I can see how negative they all are.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Who cares for such a filthy Organization? “Thank you for your email. All Zipcar membership applications must be processed through our internal eligibility checks. Your membership application has been declined. Unfortunately there is no further information we can offer you regarding this matter. Please refer to the eligibility section in the Help Centre. “3.2 Satisfying the foregoing criteria does not automatically give an applicant the right to become a Zipcar Member. Acceptance of the applicant's membership is subject to approval by Zipcar in its sole discretion. In addition, even if approved for membership, a Member may be restricted from driving certain Zipcar vehicles based upon the Member's driving history and experience.” We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please be advised this matter is considered closed.” Kind regards, The Zipcar Team.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Have been with Zipcar for several years. The cars are not in best condition but it is a convenient service if you live in the city and don't want to buy a car. About 4 weeks ago, we were hit by another car. Even though the place the car was hit, the damage was there from before, we still decided to call the police and report the accident to Zipcar. I have called several times and I keep on been told that it takes 5-7 business days to review, it's been 4 weeks. At one point, Zipcar told me to call a 3rd party claims department. When I called them, they told me they were waiting for documents from Zipcar.

When I call Zipcar, they said that they can see that some documents are pending but they can't see which ones. That went on for about 2 weeks, until I took it upon myself to do their job. Found out which documents are needed, and informed Zipcar. 4 weeks in, my account is still suspended and they are still "investigating" but no one knows what is taking so long and/or what is still pending. There is not efficient communication between the department or with the customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zipcar?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I’ve used Zipcar for 6 years in NYC. Don’t bother unless you like to drive in cars that are not mechanically maintained, inconvenient and enjoy a frustrating & unsatisfactory customer service experience. I started using Zipcar because it was a convenient & effortless car sharing service. It used to be a great company until AVIS acquired them in 2013. The servicing of the vehicles has declined rapidly since that acquisition.

I’ve called into Zipcar to report services problem when I've picked up a car and then when reserving that car a week or two later had the same issue. Not small issues, major, like the passenger seat is unmovable and up close to the dash board which made it impossible to use since we were 5 travelers. There has been animal hair allover the seats that covered our clothing on the way to a wedding (animals are required to be in carriers). We’ve experienced seat belts that were not working, service lights on dashboard that were still there a month later.

There are lots of Zipcars and lots of Zipcar drivers in NYC so to get another Zipcar at the last minute is impossible if there’s something wrong with it. I understand that there will be issues occasionally…but this has become a REGULARLY occurrence. I now call in to ask if the car I’ll be using has any service reports before I use it. I thought this would help but it turns out that the majority of Zipsters can’t be bothered to call in service issues or is it that Customer Service has a policy to not let drivers know that there was an issue reported? Regardless or which it is, this has not work since I have very often this past year gotten to a car that cannot be started, has a broken something or other, service lights on or is filthy, really filthy…food scraps, stained seats and on occasion cigarette ashes (smoking is prohibited).

I have this past month (Feb 2019) called them 5 times to get answer to a question and was told that they would respond within 48 hours…the first response came as a form email after 10 days and 2 additional calls to them. The second response has not come but it is now 12 days & 2 calls since I called. Is it time to buy a car? I think so. The idea of car sharing is convenience, Zipcar is an inconvenient & frustrating service.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Zipcar is stressful to use. When everything works out perfectly, it’s fine, but things rarely go as planned. So far, I’ve: Rented a car that had no key in it, and wouldn’t start. Rented a car that had 0 miles till empty, with no gas stations in the area. Rented a car that couldn’t even be located because it wasn’t in the Zipcar spaces, or anywhere on the lot for that matter. Rented a car with a faulty scanner that wouldn’t unlock the doors.

I’ve probably used Zipcar like 12 times over the past year and a half, and these are 4/12 examples of when I needed to call their customer service department and have my reservation cancelled. You just never know what’s going to happen or what you’re going to find, it seems like there’s always some issue. Their customer service is alright, but if the car isn’t there, and there’s no other Zipcars at the pickup point, you’re SOL. They'll refund you and sometimes they give you free driving credit, but it’s only like an hour’s worth...not really enough to cover the time and the inconvenience involved with reserving a car that doesn’t exist or won't start.

Every car that I’ve rented with Zipcar has been absolutely filthy. Stains on the seats, crumbs on the floor, napkins and tissues everywhere, reeking of ** and cigarettes. People leave personal belongings in the car all the time, like house keys, garage door openers, drink cups, even deodorant and body spray. It is strange...it seems like people treat these cars as if they own them, and the customers don’t understand that it’s called “car sharing” for a reason.

Without fail there is always damage to the car. One car I rented looked like it had hail damage, another car had paint peeling off, some cars even have panels missing from the interior. So be vigilant and report everything you see. There’s almost always a tire pressure light on in the dash as well. Thankfully most cars that I’ve rented have had at least 3/4 of a tank of gas, so I don’t usually have to worry about refueling. But one car that I rented was on empty, and the gas card wouldn’t work at the gas station I went to. Had to use my own credit card and send the receipt to Zipcar for reimbursement, and the whole process ate into about 20 minutes of my reservation time.

I’ve also rented cars with mechanical issues. In one car, there was a squealing noise coming from the engine, and in another car, the steering wheel was wobbly and the alignment was way off. I’ve rented cars that were only a year old with 50,000+ miles on the dash, a traditional rental agency probably would have scrapped them before they hit 40K. It seems like Zipcar doesn’t even check up on their cars. Seriously, how hard would it be to send out a maintenance crew once in a while with a portable vacuum and an air compressor? Take the damaged cars to a body shop, hook up a deodorizer to cars that smell bad, fill the cars that are empty up at a gas station, get the alignment checked at Pep Boys. People literally trash these cars and drive them straight into the ground, but the company doesn’t seem to care.

Finding the car is also difficult. Some of them are easy to find, others are tucked away in really obscure areas that you wouldn’t think to look. All you get is a pinpoint on a map and a brief description of the parking lot. Sometimes even just trying to find the car took up a valuable portion of my reservation time. As for reporting damage, the app makes it pretty easy, but you still have to circle around the car a few times and make sure you get everything, so they don’t randomly deduct 2,000 dollars from your account when the next person finds unreported damage. Unlocking the car is easy, usually just hold the card over the scanner and the doors unlock right away...that is, if the scanner is working properly, and if the car you reserved is, you know, actually there. Through all this chaos, you have to hope that the gas tank is full.

Many people complain that Zipcar charges late fees. And to those people, I have to say: plan out how long you’re going to be driving in advance, avoid driving in areas that you aren’t familiar with, give yourself an extra half hour than you would normally give if you’re using the car during rush hour. They allow you to get in the car like 14 minutes early, so get there early if you can. If it seems like you’re going to be late, there’s a number you can text with “ext 30 min” which will usually extend your reservation.

I've never been charged a late fee, because I usually go on Google Maps beforehand and research how long it will take me to get from point A-B-C and back to the drop off point. There was a time when I dropped the car off about two minutes after my reservation was supposed to end, and I wasn’t charged, so I think they allow like 5 minutes of leeway. I would also avoid renting cars between 3-6 pm on weekdays. You just have to take some extra precautions and really watch your time.

It’s also not cost efficient to use Zipcar if you’re renting the car for longer than 3 hours. Their daily rates exceed $70 per day, for a Honda Fit. I could rent a Cadillac Escalade from Enterprise for the same amount. If you need the car for a day or two, I would go with an actual rental agency and skip Zipcar entirely. I would also take advantage of the university student discount if you have an EDU email, as that will save you the monthly membership fees. Overall, Zipcar is a good idea in theory, but it runs entirely on an honor system. That would be fine if the customers didn’t completely trash the cars and had some consideration for the next person renting them, and if Zipcar actually checked up on their fleet once in a while.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Zipcar was very quick to charge their $25 application fee to my credit card, and to start charging $7 per month on top of that. Meanwhile, they kept telling me to "be patient" while I waited for my card. So I kept getting charged, with no way to drive. I applied at the beginning of January, called them three weeks later and asked about the card and they said they would resend, and still nothing came. After another two weeks with nothing, I cancelled. But they refused to refund my application fee (and as of this date haven't refunded the $7 for Feb). There are plenty of car sharing services out there. I hope to have a better experience at another one.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I reserved a car through the Zipcar app this morning, and the process was just OK. But when I arrived at the pick up location THE CAR WAS NOT THERE! Then I called Zipcar and they informed me the car had been towed and they were still trying to recover it. BUT IF YOU KNOW THE CAR IS NOT AT THE PICK UP LOCATION WHY DO YOU SHOW THE CAR AS AVAILABLE? All that I could get was a refund. NO courtesy hours for the hassle of wasting my time to go somewhere for nothing. And this is the second time something like this happens. In the first time, the car was there but the battery was dead. They knew about it but they didn't make the car unavailable. Very bad. They don't care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I would give them a zero if I could. I hadn't rented a car through them in a couple of years, as I had always received filthy, beat up cars. I just recently rented a Jetta for the weekend and not only was it absolutely filthy, I had to have it jumped twice to get it started. When I phoned to tell them about the problem, I received rude, sassy and downright disinterested service. I had to call 5 times and still never got anywhere with them. They had literally zero care that the car had a problem and in fact told me it was my fault.

On the 5th time, I asked for member services and the woman on the phone wouldn't put me through to them until I told her what the problem was. She then put me on hold and came back to tell me she wouldn't put me through to them. I promptly went online and cancelled my account and am going on every single site to warn people of the atrocity of this company. By the way, don't rent a Jetta in Manhattan, it's broken and they don't care.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I have been having sign-in issue from 2 months and Zipcar tech team is not able to resolve. Every time I have to call and book the car. Don't know what kind of technical team Zipcar have. Worst experience ever. Really frustrating.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I was a Zipcar member for 14 yrs., with a spotless record. Then I was in a fender bender, after which I was sent a pithy email saying that my membership was cancelled immediately. I was welcomed to contact them for details, but the decision was irreversible, all good prior actions forgotten and circumstances irrelevant. And what exactly is insurance for if not for accidents? My personal experience before this had been relatively positive, but I had definitely noticed a significant decline in the quality of customer service and increase in call wait times to access that inferior customer service. I was not sad be booted if this was how loyal customers were treated.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Every time I've used a Zipcar over the last 2 years something is wrong with the car: dirty, broken mirrors, service lights, smells, etc and the customer service team refuses to take responsibility, blames the driver for not communicating the car condition within 15 minutes of check-in (what if I have an appt or don't want to sit on the phone while driving?) and offers very low refund amounts ($10-20 max for a $100+ rental) and are very rude over the phone, and there is not an efficient system for servicing cars or requiring inspections at check-in, if they invested in iPads or something to report conditions before/after car use. I will not be a member any longer and do not suggest anyone to use zipcar, I think they should be ashamed for high rates and poor quality cars/service!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Zipcar has cars in very poor condition and absolutely horrendous customer service. I joined Zipcar when it first began in 2000, and it was great. Since then, it was acquired by a different company and the business model does not work for such a huge company. Their cars often don't function and customer service blames you or lies to you. In one of my last trips, the fuel gauge did not work - would not move past empty - and I ended up covered in gasoline on my way to an important business meeting. Zipcar sucks. Do not use. Try Enterprise or Uber.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I recently rented a car this past weekend and was accused of smoking in the car which is completely offensive. Neither I, my girlfriend or her 81 year old father smoked in the car. I've dealt with several cars that have been left disgusting, not parked in the correct car share street parking locations and cars unfit (ie: smashed hoods etc) to drive, and cars with maintenance lights on. I'm completely and utterly offended by this and honestly will rate Zipcar as one of the worst car sharing companies that exist. It should be noted that Zipcar is a subsidiary of Avis hence why the awful customer service, longer call waiting times etc has slowly grown since the purchase. Likely to be another garbage car rental company in due time!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

IF YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING SIGNING UP with ZIPCAR, READ THIS FIRST! I rented a truck to go camping this summer for 4 days. Last month I received a notice that during that time I got a parking ticket. The ticket was issued in a city that was 450 kms the opposite way of where I was. I called and told them there was some kind of mistake, I was never there and they put in a dispute. I went to reserve a car yesterday and my account is locked until I pay this ticket! I showed them that Gatineau is 450 kms from my house, one way. On my reservation invoice that they issue it says I drove 396 kms so pretty simple right?

Gatineau is a 900 km round trip and I only drove 396 so that is proof I couldn't have been there! Nope, not to Zipcar! They told me, "Sorry we already paid the ticket so you have to pay it." WTF? I have been a member for like 6 years. My wife 4 years before that. There have been some summer months where we spent over $3000 on Zipcar. I spent enough with them to buy my own car, that alone should be enough to get rid of the ticket! But on top of that I have PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT that I was never there and yet my account is still locked. They say they have the industry's gold standard of service, now you know that's bull. Sign up with Maven instead, They have top of the line cars, and great service!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I enjoyed using this service as long as they stop charging the monthly fee. I used to just pay for what I use, but if they stop charging the monthly fee, I might use their service again. Until then, other businesses get my business.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have never in my life had a worse experience with a company. We were charged for a car we couldn't use because of an engine problem and our trip was delayed by two hours. We didn't even take the car off the lot and I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour. We had to pay to go to a different lot to find another car, and then were given two hours of free driving credit in exchange. I called to extend our reservation since we had already lost two hours of driving time and was explicitly told by the customer service rep that we would not be charged because they would use our free driving credit. Lo and behold, we were charged an extra 2 hours. Customer service is absolutely useless and is unable to do anything to help. THIS IS FRAUD. I will never again use Zipcar and will make sure that no one I know uses it either.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I set up a group account so that volunteers for my group could drive other volunteers from our campus. I had five people to sign up. They were approved in a timely fashion, but volunteers were not getting their cards to use the service. I called Zipcar and they said they could send new cards but could not tell me why not one of the 5 got their cards. We had new cards sent. Still, weeks later, no one has received their cards. This is absurd. They charged me for all 5 drivers but not one of them can use the service weeks after being approved. I need to find a better choice.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Zipcar, Inc., mainly, New York City office, falsely assures members, appeasement for unsatisfactory issues beyond members' control; falsely assures reservation rates, serving as a bait tactic, in conflict w/, New York Consumer Protection Law. See, § 20-700 Unfair Trade Practices Prohibited. Member, followed up per assurance from, Jade (Rep. ID: **) pertaining to driving credit, she failed to issue, following assurance via telephone. Member, billed incorrectly. Member received correspondence via e-mail, account was then, suspended, w/ no detailed explanation, other than rhetoric, in attempt to deter proper business practices. Member has combatted documented, false assurances on multiple occasions, following poor customer service; similar practices. This, unacceptable, as account, in good standing, monetarily; following multiple years of membership.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I rented from this company who shut their car off in my driveway for over 5 days and decide I owe them for towing their vehicle off my property that they electronically and remotely shut off. Nowhere in the contract does it state that I’m responsible for a car that I have no access to. They refuse to answer me in emails or phone calls. I’m forced to take legal action against their false charges.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I have been a Zipcar member for 7+ years. Ever since they were bought by Avis the quality has fallen, but has recently accelerated their decline. They have reduced the number of pick-up slots, the cars have become old and unreliable, the customer service has been outsourced...

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Use Zipcar if you like inconvenient locations, high prices, and 20-minute hold times when you need help on the phone. Also, it's impossible to cancel your membership. They'll keep fraudulently charging your credit card no matter how many times you tell them you're through. Fortunately, there are much better car-sharing and short-term rental companies out there!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I've had one bad experience after another with this company. For example: Renting a car which turns out to be super dirty. Calling after the rental is over, expecting some compensation, but they only say you should have called before you started the rental and there's nothing they can do about it now. The next time I rent a car that's dirty I call right away before I use it, but the phone tree simply asks me to "leave a voicemail describing the condition". Then when I call back and press zero to try to speak to someone I am put on hold for long enough that I give up.

I signed up for an account through my university on a page which clearly says 0 annual fee. When I'm charged an annual fee I call up and they say sorry, it "must have been in the terms and conditions" and there's nothing they can do. You see, this is not a customer friendly company. You are bound to have some kind of frustrating experience.

What can you expect with Zipcar? Surly/unperceptive customer service. Automated phone tree/long wait times when you call. Dirty/smelly cars. Gas which always seems to be low. Fees charged to your account you didn't expect. Cars which cost more than you expect to rent. No/low availability of cars when you really want/need them. If at all possible, go with a local rental car agency instead. They will give you a clean car with a full tank of gas, and there's someone physically there to help you if the car has a problem and you need another. Rental car companies don't have the best reputation but Zipcar is the WORST!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Only the facts. Have been a member for 5 years (until now). Very poor customer service (vindictive and untruthful). Damaged and dirty vehicles (interior and exterior). Very liberal with penalties regardless of circumstances. Texting system for extending rental period is broken (fees). Very quick to immobilize and set-off alarms. Reserved cars and locations are switched frequently. Long wait times for customer service (30 plus mins). Keys/gas cards/parking passes missing from vehicles. Low fuel and windshield fluid (safety hazard).

Some of these issue are attributed to the members, however I have complained about missing keys, cards, passes, damage, dirt, damage, low fuel/fluids only to find the same vehicle a week later with the same issues. Very quick to charge a fee but won't reimburse for a poorly maintained vehicles. I would like to think ZIPCAR would check their vehicles on a weekly basis and not rely on member complaints. I am taking a serious complaint to head office regarding a vindictive service rep who hung up on me and failed to extend my rental. They charged me the late fee, the extra hour and still immobilized the vehicle and activated the alarm system in a high density residential area. They replied to me about availability of other vehicles (the app provides available inventory in the area).

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I gave my credit card once and used Zipcar once. For which I have been charged every one month 7$. Even though I opted out of the 7$ monthly pay, they still charge you for 7$. Never use this. Go for enterprise or discover for car rental.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

My car was hit by a Zipcar driver in London UK, whilst it was parked in a street close to one of the depots and I was walking my dogs in a nearby park. The driver was consulting his phone map to see where to leave the car. He admitted that he was breaking UK law in using a phone whilst driving a car. He had no insurance documents. He had no warning triangle and his damaged car abandoned in the middle of the road was nearly hit several times. The call center (in Boston?) refused to give me any UK office address or any name of an insurance company. The responder admitted that this was wrong and sympathized that I had to walk four miles home.

I emailed the president of the company Ms. Tracey Zhen. After 17 days, she has not replied. Nor has the promised Avis courtesy car materialized. Nor has the repair been authorized though it costs under $2000. I am therefore forced to sue the driver and report his criminal driving to the police. Zipcar has broken the law in many respects as has the driver. But for a potential Zipcar renter, the concern should be that if he or she smashes into somebody else`s car, a courtroom awaits. The insurance blocker employed by Zipcar in the UK to save a few cents on repair charges, actually told me that she would close the account and that I should sue. Unfortunately I am left with no alternative but to pursue the driver who may get a criminal record, as a result.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I got a Zipcar for a few hours to attend a meeting at my place of work. After the meeting was let out, I went to put my card less key on the sensor attempting to gain access. The car door never opened up! I called and got the door unlocked. Next, I stopped somewhere else and the same issue happened, I was mortified. As my day went on I kept thinking to myself that if I stop again I'm afraid that the door won't unlock, which can be embarrassing among many other things. Zipcar gave me some few credits and I ended my trip early. I do not think I will be using this service again, it's good to have as an alternate transportation option.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I had signed up for Zipcar through my university’s program with them, which is SUPPOSED to be a free membership for a year and then 35 hours of driving credits. Never got either, spent a MONTH trying to fix it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have had what is the worst customer service experience to date. So I decided to reserve a Zipcar for an hour in order to pick up some furniture. I finished after 26 minutes and then wanted to show that I was done, that way if someone else needed to reserve the car earlier they could. There was no option to do so in the app, only the cancel reservation button. I pressed it and the app told me that the price would stay the same so I clicked it to free up the car. Fast forward a couple days and I have a charge for twice the amount.

I call customer service and the first person I talked to put me on hold for about 5 to 10 minutes each time for what was probably a total of 5 times. I had asked the question of why I was being charged TWICE the amount even though I was in the middle of the reservation, AND after the app told me the price wouldn't change. She gave the response that, "you canceled it, therefore you are charged a cancelation fee. If you had just left it there you would not have been charged." So my question was why to give the option to cancel to someone who is in the middle of their ride.

Who would knowingly end their ride earlier in order to just pay more? The app gave no indication of this and went so far as to say, "your new price is," when telling me that it would be the same amount. Regardless of this, they did nothing to help out the situation. Then I asked to talk to a manager and they ended up hanging up on me. Luckily they called back but then continued to say that it is my fault that I canceled in the middle of the trip so I was charged. On top of this when asking what department they work for they just said, "Zipcar", not even customer service or anything along those lines, which I guess in hindsight was pretty accurate because that experience was the farthest from customer service as you can get.

The representatives were rude, unhelpful, and overall just blamed me for the situation instead of trying to help solve the issue. If I was Zipcar I would make it so that once the trip has started, have an end trip button instead of a cancelation, because giving a cancelation button that then gives a "new price" that isn't accurate to what the statement says is EXTREMELY misleading and overall just a really poor design meant to gouge its customers of every last cent that they can get.

Zipcar expert review by Lauren Fix

This ride share program is a smarter way to get around the city. Drive cars by the hour or day in neighborhoods, cities and airports across the globe. There are over 11,000 in their fleet.

• Benefits: Gas & insurance included. Save hundreds over car ownership.

• Car Choices: Choose from sedans, hybrids, vans and more.

• Cost: Membership starts as low as $7 per month.

• How it works: Download the app, join and get your Zipcard. Then reserve your car on the app, online or by phone for a couple hours or for the day. Go to your car and hold your Zipcard to the windshield. The door unlocks and then drive away.

• Locations: Major cities, airports and 300 university and college programs that are bases for expansion into individual and fleet membership in the surrounding city.

• Best for: Those with cars in repair and those who don’t own cars.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Zipcar Company Information