1.1/5 (94 ratings)

About Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?

Original review: March 2, 2021

We are currently seeking a cancellation for our account, but we thought it was important to discuss our experience with Wyndham. The fees have increased drastically each year, and although we spend thousands as members you are required to pay for multiple fees that are not discussed. We have also discovered that in order to book a vacation, you have to book a year or more in advance. We wouldn't have purchased if this was discussed, but instead we were sold on the idea of vacationing any time of the year. We recommend not doing business with Wyndham because nothing that they promised has came true.

Original review: March 2, 2021

Purchasing this has been the worst mistake of my life and getting out of it isn’t going to be easy. I’ve had nothing but problems since signing up with Wyndham. I’ve not once been able to book anything close to what I want to book or when I want to book. They high pressure sell you on more points at every turn. The bonus week RCI vouchers are an absolute joke! And you earn “Wyndham reward points” to get a free weekend out of a Super 8 or Days inn!

I’ve spoken with Wyndham multiple times to book and then multiple more times because of the inability to actually book anything I want. The websites are difficult to use. The customer service terrible. No one actually listens or helps you in any way really. This place has put me in tears too many times to count. I’ve had 2 occasions in the last month that I’ve been contacted by Wyndham, acting as though they were concerned and wanted to make sure I was getting what I need from my ownership! I told them all from the beginning I was unhappy with my my ownership, with Wyndham, and I DO NOT want to pay a dime more for the crap service I’ve gotten so far.

Not a single person, phone or in person, has bothered to fully hear me out, address any issues, or help me actually book a vacation of value! I’ve told them upfront I didn’t want to pay a dime more since I’m already so unhappy with anything I’ve done with them so far, they have been a cause of grief through an already trying year, and I am completely dissatisfied with Wyndham as a whole! They all continued to try to sell me anyways, no matter how firm I was, and when I finally get frustrated and start crying or yelling, they tell me then maybe a timeshare isn’t for me! But not any assistance or apology of any kind.

When I ask for a manager, supervisor or anyone that can do more, I’m then directed to their customer care line...where you sit on hold and have yet another person tell you how wrong you are and how great Wyndham is and again offer no assistance of any kind. I’ve hung up on this company more times than I ever have in my life! Everyone talks in circles and never ever addresses anything you actually need! And getting out of a timeshare is extremely difficult it seems, so of course that threat means nothing to them! I guess the only way to get any customer service is to double your monthly payment for vacations you can’t even take, to people that only care about your wallet! Worst Mistake Ever!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

We have been lied to about every detail regarding timeshare, and recently we were told our account would be canceled as a result of their negligence. After six months of not hearing from Wyndham we received an email that the account had been reinstated. We did not ask for this to be reinstated. And once again they lied to us about details regarding the account, We will not pay a company that cannot complete the task they are obligated to do. Wyndham is a horrible company and we will be seeking a full refund after this stunt.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Was just told by the Club Wyndham people that Canadians can no longer rent out extra points on the Extra Vacations plan. This was a "modification" of the agreement I was told. This is not a modification, this is a cancellation. When we purchased the extra points in Vegas we told the person we did not use all of our points at that time. They told us no problem, we could rent them out. So we agreed.

Now with Covid they don't help out Canadians that can't travel, in fact they rub our noses in it by sending us great places to go visit in the States and elsewhere. We lose our points because we can't use them and then when we try to rent them out they tell us that program is cancelled. So now we are paying maintenance fees on a place we can't get to and we paid a high initial amount to "upgrade" because of a program we can no longer use. Wyndham's suggestion for us, sign over the contract to them and we don't have to pay anymore. Thanks a lot. We paid a lot to begin with and then faithfully paid fees for years only to have them say they will basically give us nothing in return.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

We became involved with Hilton Grand Vacations when we received an offer for a 3-night stay in Las Vegas if we attended a two-hour presentation during our stay. Upon arrival, we first discovered that the Hilton Grand Vacations hotel where we were staying was far from the strip and had no casino of its own. We arrived at the presentation where they began by telling us about all the money that we would save as owners and all the locations that we could visit. We were told that this would be a tax deduction and would be a property that we could sell or even loan out to friends and family. After several hours of intense sales pressure and meeting with countless reps, we finally gave in. However, we started receiving bills a few months later for fees that were never disclosed to us. How is this customer service?

When we tried to book rooms for some family members, we learned that there was only a difference of $16 between what we would pay as owners and what we would pay as the general public. What exactly are we paying for? Plus, we continually get charged with a myriad of different fees! There is even a fee to allow your family member to use your membership! To make matters worse, we learned that we cannot actually claim this on our taxes. Avoid this company!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Houston Ice storm booked online showed up at the hotel no power, did not even get out of the car and they still ran my card. Online said they would not run your card until at the hotel but that a bunch of **

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Upon arrival after check in sent to the “Wyndham“ greet check. Highly pressured to book a meeting the following day to listen to a short update on timeshare benefits. If not booked at this they call your room repeatedly till you book.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

We were on vacation in Florida in 2019 when the concierge at the hotel offered is a 3-day stay at our destination of choice for $159 and our time at a two-hour presentation upon arrival. We thought this seemed like a great value so we booked a trip to Myrtle Beach. When we arrived at the presentation, we were first shown a 45-minute presentation on the excitement of ownership with Hilton Grand Vacations. Then we were given a tour of the condos and amenities, before seated with a sales representative that spoke with us about all the pros of being an owner.

Ultimately, we decided to make this purchase because we were told that this was a real estate investment that would increase in value and could be passed on to our children. We also left with a Hilton AMEX since we were not given time to find a way to finance this purchase. Since that day, we have learned that there are maintenance fees associated with this purchase and we cannot in fact rent this out for a profit. How are we supposed to afford this??

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

The Staff manipulated us and conned us into signing up for credit cards without our consent. My fiance and I are not pleased with how they did this to us, opening up credit cards without our consent. They opened up two cards with a $6,000 credit on both and paid the down payment with these cards. This is very unprofessional and an unlawful act committed by Wyndham. WE have tried reaching out to Wyndham multiple times but have only been able to reach a very rude Wyndham Representative named Grant ** who has told us due to lack of evidence our case is closed. Yes when providing evidence he Hangs up to call us two hours later. We requested a new person to speak to and he responded with he is only person we can speak to and he has deemed our case closed. Manipulation within company started from the beginning process to the end.

We have attempted to reach out in order to discuss our issues with the timeshare contract and membership. We were finally able to speak with an owner cares representative last week over the phone and he was very rude to us. He told us that we would never be able to exit our timeshare contract and he actually ended up hanging up on us halfway through the call. This is not a very professional way to handle a customer.

What we were trying to discuss with him was the fact that we tried to immediately rescind the timeshare contract once we had actually been able to look at the flash drive given to us. We were able to then see that the monthly fee was $800. The is close to what our actual mortgage payment is. We were lied to and not given ample time to read through the contract and rushed through a legal process.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Wyndham is a corrupt company! We spun a wheel and won a free week's vacation with them but in order to receive what we had won we had to attend a "90 minute presentation". During this presentation we were told all about how great buying a timeshare with Wyndham is. We told them upfront we were not interested but were told we had to hear everything in their orientation to receive the week so we stayed. We heard all about how you can rent out your points, will save money compared to staying in hotels, and then we could stay in the largest room possible anytime we wanted at no extra cost. After hearing all of this we declined again but still couldn't leave.

After 5 hours of listening to them and hearing so much information that we couldn't process it anymore they got us to sign a contract. When I went to book our first vacation in February of 2019 I ran into a major issue. There was no availability anywhere near Clearwater Beach of any reservations, not even a weekend trip. I then decided to book in Daytona Beach where it was going to cost me 74,000 points for one day. This is when I realized that everything they told us was a complete lie. When we tried to cancel our timeshare that is when we learned that we only had 10 days to cancel after purchasing which was never mentioned before.

If anything we were under the impression that we could cancel our timeshare at any point if we were unhappy. When we reached out to Wyndham directly about this, Rosa ** reached out to us to set a call to listen to our complaints. That was back in July and we have never heard back from her. Their internal employees are just as manipulative as their sales representatives. Stay away from this company because it is all one huge scam! We are done with Wyndham and will not pay them another dime.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

We have sent letters and also tried to reach Wyndham via electronic correspondence as well as certified mail with respect to wanting assistance on exiting our timeshare membership. It has been a struggle to try and use all of our points that we have and have relayed that to Wyndham. We’ve lost points every year because we couldn’t use them. We have never used the points in RCI and many have expired as well as more to expire soon even though we paid to move them into RCI from Wyndham so that we wouldn't lose the points that we couldn't use in that specific year. The never-ending bills are a constant reminder that this purchase was not a good decision. It adds so much stress to our lives. I am partially retired and my husband would like to retire as well, however this is keeping him from doing so…. We can’t resell the timeshare. Our son does not even want it.

We were under the assumption that we could have more options when we travel. Nothing is ever available. We never realized we would be harassed over the phone day and night about upgrading as well as salespeople hunting you down at the resorts to pressure you into going to the half hour meetings and being pressured for four hours. Literally! We are always stressed on vacation because of the update meetings that we are pressured to attend, even when you specifically tell them upon arrival that you do not want to be bothered. When at the meetings we are pressured and the staff is very rude if you do not want to buy.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

After arriving home from our vaca and signing the contract we learned that the booking process was very difficult. The open availability that was promised to us was non-existent. We found that all of the locations we wanted were not available. There did not seem to be anything that would accommodate our family which made this entire experience extremely frustrating.

Not only have we experienced the lack of availability, but we have also received harassing phone calls urging us to attend upgrade presentations. Wyndham talked us into applying for a credit card to assist with the down payment and we are now responsible for making that payment on top of the mortgage payment, maintenance fee payments, and any other hidden fees we may be required to pay. The total purchase price at the time of purchase does not reflect what we have paid. We are becoming concerned about the increasing fees because my income has decreased by 10% due to Covid-19. My wife has been furloughed from her job as well....

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

They will show you beautiful Suites and Packages that sound Grand. The points are worthless. Do the math. You're spending $100's of thousand. We bought an entry level package 200,000 Thousand Points!! Could get anything like what they showed us and it wasn't anywhere in the world. It wasn't Immediately available. 200,000 points gets a less than mediocre room for at best 3 days. Ends up being the most expensive waste of time and the most expensive vacation with the smallest amount of return EVVVVER!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

We are in our 60's and have several bad experiences with Wyndham. I was forced to retire and my fiancé have health problems and was forced to retire. We explained to Wyndham in Fairfield Glade in Tenn. That we could not afford our timeshares after paying 17yrs on them. They told us that they wouldn't do anything to help us other than telling us if we purchased more points we could lower our payments from 26 % down to 4% interest with Sun trust bank. They told us with our credit that there would be no problem qualifying. Told us to wait at least 2 weeks before contacting Sun trust bank to allow the paperwork to catch up. When we contacted Sun trust they told this was just a sales ploy by the selling agent and they would only lend money with other collateral, basically told us our Wyndham was basically worthless.

In 2019 we visited Wyndham in Destin Fla told them we could not afford our contracts. We were in there office for 7 hours bombarded with sales pressure. Finally the 2nd tier sales person told us a way to make money of our points by using a timeshare broker he knew. The sales person told us that we could rent our points for 12 to 14.50 per thousand points. Only problem they would only work with clients with a certain amount of points. He told us we needed to buy more points.

Make along story short we bought more points so we would not lose all the money we had invested for 12 years. We called the Timeshare broker. He recommended and they told us the most you could rent out the points was 2 to 4 thousand per 1 thousand points. This was no where enough to pay for what we owed. These sales people have no empathy or conscious about lying and taking advantage of long time owners. I will do every thing I can do to spread the truth about this corrupt Time share sales company. Sugar flows freely from their mouths and will tell you anything to sell you their worthless timeshares.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Steer clear of Wyndham Resorts. They lie to you, promise you the impossible and scare you into thinking you can't get out of the contract. They have ruined my credit but I will not give them a single dime. They tried to get me to settle with them and get out of my contract, if I paid them $16,589. I will not listen to anything they have to say and if they need to reach me they have to do it by mail. They are crooks and should be stopped. I can't believe we can't back at this company for ripping people off. We need to band together and challenge these crooks to cancel our contracts.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

We firmly believe that we were targeted due to our age, and our trusting nature. We were lied to countless times regarding the timeshare process, and we kept upgrading our points because that is what the representatives told us to do. The upgrades never solved any of our problems, and my late wife would spend hours trying to figure out this timeshare. Wyndham took advantage of us many times, but we will not be silenced regarding the treatment we endured.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

We have had a horrible experience with Wyndham, and probably the worst customer service by any company we have associated with. Wyndham has consistently lied to us about various things including handicap accessible rooms, lying about the points I have currently to encourage additional purchases and placing a down payment on a credit card without permission. Due to these experiences, we are requesting our termination, but we also want to warn others regarding their practices.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

This membership is far from what I was told it would be. There aren't resorts available in the areas I'm interested in, therefore I am forced to settle and book in some other area. Another thing is, I have to plan my vacations around the availability the resort has, not the time I would actually like to vacation. The times I have stayed at a resort, they were RCI affiliated so the Wyndham membership is useless. I have thrown away way too much money into this membership and refuse to throw away another penny.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Hotel staff are dishonest. Will bill your credit card and tell you it is a pre-auth, but not true. Now, after 30 days, what will management tell me now. First they pre-authorized for $1700. When I became upset at the $1700, they pre-authorized for $57. But really the $57 was not a pre-auth and went directly into their pocket, as I did not even stay there.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Terms were not explained to me and I was not told that maintenance fees were going to rise annually. My credit rating has been affected by this timeshare, and my debts keep rising. This has caused me great financial harm. I was told since I was already a Start Island owner that by becoming a Wyndham owner it would give me VIP status which in turn was supposed to provide me with a bigger window to make reservations. They could sense my hesitation and worry so they told me that my credit score placed me as an “A” level which apparently qualified me for a “good deal” of 146K points yearly along with lots of other “incentives”.

In 2017 I attend an owner update meeting. I met with 5 people, including the senior manager. The visit lasted 5 hours which resulted in me writing a letter to corporate. They told me they would fax my letter but I never got a copy of that... I wrote the letter because I was told that there were issues with my PIC and that my VIP benefits were being removed. In 2019 I met with Christine ** and Jennifer ** in Atlantic City. They were supposed to help me with my 2017 deal, explain what a “WAM” was, assist with my unease, and reduce my payments. It resulted in a 7-hour visit over 2 days. Nothing was resolved. It only resulted in more points, a trade for the 2015 loan, and a huge down payment on a Wyndham Vacation Credit Club with higher mortgage payments. I tried calling with no response, no returned calls so I emailed for assistance and got no reply and I finally opened a claim with Wyndham, which was denied.

I have been lied to and ignored throughout this whole process. Along with the sales representative complaints, when I did use the timeshare I have found rooms poorly maintained when I have vacationed. The rooms were not ready when promised. Not enough towels were provided, and the towels did not appear to be clean. Sheets and blankets were missing from the beds, and rooms were not cleaned; dust was visible on surfaces. I also have had increasing problems finding availability even being a VIP owner. Most of the times I have called, nothing has been available when and where I wanted.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

I don't know what to do at this point. I feel completely suffocated by this company. They do nothing when you bring issue to their attention. I was in communication with Juan and Julianne at Wyndham and they denied my plea to get out of my ownership. I was told by sales reps that I would have no issue whatsoever in renting out my timeshare in order to cover all fees/dues. This was a LIE! The rental options are just a scam to get more money and never actually rent it out for you. I will not pay another dime to a company unwilling to think of their owners especially in the midst of every thing in the world right now. I feel completely taken advantage of. They will not stop until they have all of my money.

I no longer have any use for my ownership and will not be traveling the same as I once wanted to. I spoke with case specialists Juan and Julianne in Wyndham's Owner Care department, and they told me that I hand insufficient evidence to be able to process a termination. EVERY SINGLE stay I have had, I have been harassed by sales reps who lied about being able to cover the rising costs of owning this thing by renting it out. Well that doesn't work and I am convinced that Wyndham is determined to keep me jailed in this membership for the rest of my life.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

We feel like time and money were stolen from us... we were lied to in order for the Wyndham sales rep to make money. We were lied to by multiple reps multiple times. We paid every month on a product for 8 years which we estimate to $40,000.00 dollars plus. We could only use Wyndham one single time during this period and had to pay other agencies to set up vacations.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

This is an absolute nightmare. My wife and I were pressured into buying a timeshare at Wyndham. We were unable to leave until we signed the contract. 3 different salesman pressured us into making the decision. Offering us deal after deal. Placing us in different rooms, each one further and further from the exit. We finally signed the contract in order to leave. After getting back home we tried cancelling it. (They had told us we had 30 days to cancel). The customer support said that we hadn’t had it long enough and they were unable to cancel it. Then COVID-19 hit.

We tried cancelling it again since the country was shut down and we were unable to use it, not that we wanted it in the first place, they again refused saying they would put an extension on our trial period. Then my wife and I lost our jobs due to COVID-19. They still refused to let us cancel our trial and are threatening us with collections agencies if we don’t pay for something we did not want and have never used. We’ve paid several hundred dollars trying to get them to cancel and they still refuse to be the least bit decent. We’ve contacted the banks they used for the timeshare, contacted Wyndham themselves, no one is willing to help us. All we want is to cancel the timeshare that we didn’t want and them to remove the rest of the balance.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

My daughter took me to Myrtle Beach after my husband passed away April 19, 2019. She was trying to get me out of my house and get things off of my mind. The condo we stayed at had a lady giving out coupons if we'd sit in for a presentation. I had no intention of buying a timeshare and kept telling the salesgirl I couldn't afford it. She wouldn't take no for an answer. She pushed and pushed me with lower and lower costs and after over 3.5 hours, we'd had enough. I agreed only because they told me it was an investment for my daughter and her family and what a nice gift to leave them. It has been anything but that. Many of the perks they raved about were not true. They NEVER can give me a room because they are apparently always booked. The one trip I had booked, THEY canceled on ME.

It's been so hard to talk to anyone at the timeshare and I've even been kicked off of my online account several times. I've brought all of this to the attention of the timeshare and was put in touch with someone named Yesim. I gave her the details of all of my issues and I still have yet to hear back from her. There is no value here...not in customer service, not in properties, not in anything. They sell you like it's the Ritz Carlton...but it's nothing but a scam. I am disappointed to have not received the assistance I feel is deserved. At this point, I've never used it and want to move forward in cancelling my contract.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Wyndham took advantage of us and lied to us completely. Wyndham never told us the fees would go up 4% yearly...this was never implied. They told us this would be a good investment because we would be able to rent our unit which never occured or explained fully. They never told us when we pass our children would still need to pay on this timeshare.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

We have gotten virtually zero return on value with our Wyndham timeshare. It is always difficult to book anything, there are always hidden fees or the fees rise with no clear reason. Looking back, they practically harassed us into buying our timeshare. We said no many times, but they would just keep getting supposedly a higher manager that could work a better deal for us. Four hours later and we got suckered in. The first year already started to show red flags. The Wyndham sales rep told us that we wouldn't see an increase in the monthly fee by more than $10 a month.

After the first year alone, our monthly payment on fees increased by about $50. Customer Service is underwhelming and a joke. Our salesman said we could call him anytime. We have made attempts to do so. Never a word. Customer Service will only have scripted answers prepared for you. Never have we had so much trouble with one company. One day of vacation and we are taken advantage of, lied to and pressured into buying this timeshare, and it has become one of the costliest mistakes we have ever made. Even one one of the other sales reps said ssais our timeshare was a terrible plan.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Resorts selling Club Wyndham Timeshare condos use many deceptive marketing practices. The headache of dealing with multiple levels of management is not worth it, just don't buy their packages or Timeshare condos. Here is my experience even before listening to their condo selling pitch. I received a call b/c I had a Wyndham credit card. CC acct rep said, if I just listened to the vacation offer, I would get 500 Rewards points. I accepted the offer. Call transferred to a salesperson who made an offer of 4 days/3nights at a resort in a city of my choice. Price looked good. I agreed to buy for $189. Then she said if I buy another package it will be only $159, and I bought it, and I would get some 6000 points once I have used the packages and listened to the Timeshare pitch at the resort. Here's where the deception begins:

1. To claim your first 500 points you have to wait for an email with a code from their sales contractor. If you did not go into their website and use that code in a given time, you would lose those points. I was very watchful. That email never came. I called them back, now you deal with a different set of people after several phone menus, everyone claimed ignorance or not my job. I elevated my complaint to higher level, and if I recall right called the corporate office, which finally got me in touch with the right people and credited the points.

2. During the sales pitch for the 4D/3N package, they never mentioned that the accommodation will not be at the condo they would be selling, but at a hotel - which does not have to meet any category or class level, and may not be even near the condos being sold!

3. Further, the hotel where your stay gets booked has resort fees, parking, and room taxes, which are not covered in the package you bought. Ha ha, you missed the fine print in the long email contract of the 4D/3N offer they sent you!

4. Sorry, the breakfast is not included either - and it depends on the hotel they gave you. You can't make your own either b/c it's the hotel room, not a Timeshare condo they want to sell you.

5. Once you agreed to the city and resort, there are charges for changing your plans. In our case COVID was a good and legit reason so we had change plans repeatedly, so we did not have to pay the change fees.

6. I was overloaded with repeated emails hotel booking confirmation, but nowhere in the email it said where do we have to go to listen to the Timeshare condo pitch. So we called the given phone number. The rep tells us that we have to pay the hotel room tax before you go there, and wanted CC to charge the tax, and warned us not to go there before paying the room tax. So I looked at the latest email, it said "...the room tax ($0)...is not included in your payment", yet they wanted me to pay the room tax of some $32, and hotel would charge parking $12.50 per day for 4 days! Due to COVID they had removed the resort fee. Thank you.

The bottom-line: If I had known what's in store with these packages, I would not have bought them. Just not worth the headache. I will be sure to write again, after I go through their Timeshare condo pitch and see how that is. I will write more.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

Wyndham is the most corrupt company I have ever dealt with. My wife and I were completely lied to about everything that was a Wyndham timeshare. So many promises were made and not one of them was true so we decided to get rid of our timeshare. We stopped our automatic payments so we could decide what steps we wanted to take next because we had no idea how to even get rid of it and we weren’t going to ask Wyndham because they had already lied to us so much we knew not to trust them. We then received a letter telling us that our Wyndham contract had been terminated and we were ecstatic. We called Wyndham to confirm this and that is when we were told that it was a mistake on their end and our contract is not being cancelled. At this time my wife was also yelled at by the Wyndham representative and hung up on.

We find every bit of that interaction completely unprofessional. Whether it was a mistake or not, once they sent that to us as owners who are indeed trying to cancel their contract, they should be held accountable. We are being held accountable for a contract we signed under false information so why shouldn’t they? When we reached out to the CEO of Wyndham Michael Brown himself about this issue he showed us no attention. We did not expect to get a direct response from him but we did expect some kind of response from someone within that terrible company. We will not stop fighting Wyndham until they are held accountable and we have our contract cancelled and money returned.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

We took a weeks vacation using a family member timeshare. We received a call every day of the vacation to try to have us come to a one consultation which ended being a three hour sales pitch. We sit with about four sale people listening to the great things they Promise us. They made it sound like what they were offering unheard of and we would be crazy not to buy it so we did. Since we have experienced nothing but inability to book, suites too small for our family, financial hardship, increasing maintenance fees we were never told about, and being harassed every single time we go on vacation with a new sales pitch. This company is full of liars and you cannot trust anything they tell you. We won’t stop fighting Wyndham until they cancel our contract.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

This year (2020) was the third and final year of our Limited Edition program with Wyndham through which we would terminate our timeshare ownership after 20 years of being VIP owners. After traveling from our home in Michigan to Florida in March, Wyndham cancelled our reservations and we had to return home. After that we heard nothing. During the summer we realized that, in our mid-70s with Covid19 continuing, we would not feel comfortable to travel and stay in a resort. We began making calls and writing letters requesting that Wyndham consider extending our 549,000 points into 2021 so that we could reschedule our vacation.

We could not get an answer until Dec. 1st, at which time we were told "NO"! We were also reminded that we could not have a "guest reservation", meaning that no one else could use our points. Considering the magnitude of this worldwide pandemic, we are extremely disappointed that Wyndham has refused to accommodate us in any way and we basically lost an entire year of the Limited Edition program. It has left us with a very negative attitude toward Wyndham. We have cancelled our Wyndham (Barclays) credit card and will never stay in a Wyndham owned facility again.

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Company Information