1.1/5 (84 ratings)

About Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?

Original review: June 21, 2021

More than 10 years ago I made the mistake of buying a Wyndham timeshare. My ex-wife and I were enticed with free hotel room stays to attend a timeshare presentation. They make it sound like the best thing ever and get you all excited about going on vacation and how it's so great for your kids and how if you can use it you can just rent it out to help pay for your timeshare and there's no way you can lose. They also tell you, you can use your points for rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, flights, and more.

First off, the hotel vouchers were impossible to use. It was supposed to be 5 nights but you can only use them 1 at a time during the week. We went to book our first trip and absolutely nothing was available that we wanted to do. You have to plan a year ahead. We tried to book hotel rooms...nothing was ever available. The only time we ever used it was for a car rental and we still had to pay $300 for the rental car. This is the biggest scam ever. DO NOT make the mistake I did. Now I'm divorced and still tied to my ex through this horrible Wyndham timeshare. Worst mistake of my life.

Original review: June 19, 2021

Bought 15 years ago and are "founding members" now. A lot of good that does us. We spend tens of thousands of dollars each year in maintenance fees and WyndSham keeps changing their policies/rules to make it more and more difficult to use the DEEDED POINTS WE PAY AN ARM AND A LEG FOR. Their latest "update?" No guests allowed at any of their popular resorts over weekends or around/on holidays. Do they notify their owners? Nope. Just post it on their website, then they can point to their site when they cancel reservations on owners without warning.

We were sold millions of points with the promise that we could rent anything unused to not only cover our maintenance fees, but to make a bit of a profit. Well then Wyndham came out with their own "rental" program and decided all those owners were their competition. Corporate greed at its worst. Totally disgusted by Wyndham. DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR LIES!!!

Original review: June 18, 2021

Attention potential Wyndham timeshare buyers – if you are coerced into buying a timeshare, you can legally cancel your contract, but they won’t tell you about that. Our first experience with Wyndham was when we received a call offering us a discounted trip to Las Vegas if we were to attend one of their sales presentations. This presentation was MUCH longer than the promised 90-minutes; we spent over 3 hours there! Throughout the entire meeting, we were continually told about all the alleged benefits of Wyndham ownership; we could travel when and where we pleased, that this would be a real estate investment that we could rent out to pay for the maintenance fees, and that we could pass this on to our children for them to benefit from in the future.

When we asked for the night to sleep on our decision, we were told that we had to decide immediately or that the price would no longer be honored, so we reluctantly purchased. Nothing that we were told has turned out to be true! There is never availability at the places you want to go and there are so many fees just to travel, which is on top of mortgage payments and annual maintenance fees that are constantly on the rise. Plus, we are continually coerced into attending additional sales presentations where we are pressured into upgrades that are supposed to solve our issues. None of this is true! Had we been told at any of these meetings that we had a legal cancellation period, we would have taken advantage, but this was always kept from us. This company is terrible and unethical!

Original review: June 4, 2021

In 2015, I was under the age of 25 when I signed the timeshare. Since my mom was with me they convinced her to sign with me. This was on purpose as she is the primary on the account while I am the one who paid for the timeshare. Fast forward to November 2020, I want to cancel my timeshare, and they will let me. However, I will get no money. This is crazy, but I just want out because the maintenance fees increase every year. They have gone up over $30 a month since 2015.

Now, when they say I can cancel it, they tell me it will take at least 4 months. I say, "Okay, and while you are working on this, I am requesting my money in interest back as authorized in the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)." They then tell my mother (who did not request to invoke the SCRA) that she does not qualify. Of course, she does not because she was not in the military and did not send the request, I did. So I tell them they replied to the wrong person, I get the run around from the “CARE” team, the managers, and even the Twitter account.

Since no one could answer my questions, I get a lawyer involved. When I do, they tell me no one in the entire Wyndham company can talk to me but a lawyer. So I asked them for the lawyers' information, and no one can give it to me even though my lawyer could not get it and asked me for it. To get any help, my attorney and I had to send a letter saying I am no longer using an attorney. I do that in February 2021 and get some help.

Fast forward to April 2021, I have not heard back from Wyndham. I reached back out, they tell me that the letter does not mean anything, and they still cannot help me. Therefore, I reach out to the Wyndham Twitter account again, and then I get some help. However, I have not heard anything since then, and I am still being charged the monthly maintenance fee and cannot use the timeshare. Additionally, I tried to reach out via Twitter again, as that seems to be the only way to get someone to help me, and they blocked me. Therefore, I am trying to get help from the Consumer affairs/Federal trade commission. This issue has been a nightmare. I just want to be done with Wyndham.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I attended a presentation with Wyndham because I was offered free attraction tickets to events in Gatlinburg, TN. When I arrived at their presentation, I was paired with both a senior member of their sales staff and a trainee, both of whom were very pushy. They continuously told me that this was the type of purchase that would allow me to leave a legacy, have financial freedom, and that because I owned a travel business myself, I could rent this out and make a significant profit. I finally gave in because I believed it would benefit my business and was explicitly told MULTIPLE TIMES that this was not a timeshare.

I have taken seven different trips within the United States and tried to use this for my hotel stays. There has not been a single time where that has been possible! When I called Wyndham for assistance, I was told that I would have to pay MORE money to book, even though I can see availability online through other travel sites! This company has lied to me from the beginning!

Original review: May 26, 2021

After getting our contract with this headache of a company we couldn't even get into the online platform to book a vacation for months. That’s just the beginning! After finally being able to log in we saw that we had been completely lied to about our points and what it would take just to book a room. After that we found that we couldn't even book a room with them at all even if our dates were flexible. We literally have never used this thing and they will not release us from our contract. On top of that they continually increase our maintenance fees (Something they never mentioned when we signed the contract) which is getting way too much for something we don't use. We just want to be out from under this financial burden that we can't even utilize.

Original review: May 20, 2021

An absolute nightmare and lie. We are not sure how these people sleep at night. They are no help whatsoever. Since the moment that we got into this debt we have had money problems, personal problems, we have had to pay a debt with another. The timeshare has been paid on time, while maxing out a credit card and struggling with other payments. We had trouble booking reservations on dates that we wanted or had designated for vacationing. It turned into, practically having to ask permission to the hotel dates to then schedule our vacation dates at work. Which at the end we had to do while having to go to work on "our vacation". It has caused us stress, anxiety and relationship differences.

Our emotions were played with when we were told they could sell it for us, then told us we could not use the points meanwhile it was on a "resale process". That we had to continue to pay monthly for them to sell it and us not ruin my husbands credit. Then were told that we had to pay them additional money to have them sell it. They said the process could take a little over a year, so during that time we had to continue to pay it, without using any points, plus pay them for the resell, meanwhile during that "resale time" if it took longer than a year we would also continue losing points and more money.

This would continue to negatively impact our lives due to all of the financial situations we have had. We won't be able to buy a home or an additional car at any point. Something that we considered some kind of a blessing is a burden. Loss of sleep, anxiety, stress and situations thinking about the money being spent and not getting anything out of it. This company has no empathy at all for our situation and has lied and mislead us throughout the whole process. ​​

Original review: May 20, 2021

In August 2018, we were visiting one of the Wyndham properties in Nashville when we were approached & asked to attend an owner update meeting. We eventually gave in because we were promised that it would be brief. At the presentation, we were pressured & bullied into this purchase for hours! At one point, we were surrounded by members of the Wyndham sales staff, all of whom were pushing us to decide right away. We really felt that we had no choice! We soon learned that everything that they told us to entice us to make a purchase was untrue! These resorts are not exclusive, the RCI exchange is not 'included,' and the maintenance fees continue to rise every year.

In 2020 I called Wyndham to take my ex-husband off the contract. This should have been a simple, clerical transaction, yet they tricked me into an additional contract that had over $25,000 in debt! When I noticed the amount deducted from my charge card I was shocked! No matter how many times I have called they will not help me. They just keep telling me that my only option is to pay off the debt faster. What kind of company is this?

Original review: May 20, 2021

My husband and I were married in Vegas. We were approached by a Wyndham associate about a free tour of Elvis’s penthouse suite at the Wyndham for a preview of their program. We went through the same song and dance everyone else did and of course then trying to get the most $$ deposit and when you said it’s too expensive they always come back with another option of which we bought into. We lost $1500 and tried to book stays and the locations were horrible and NEVER available when we wanted our stay. DO NOT buy into this timeshare scam!

Original review: May 19, 2021

In 2007, we received a call from Wyndham offering us a gift card for attending a meeting at their office in Colorado Springs. While we were told over the phone that this would only take an hour of our time, we were forced to stay in that room for over 5 hours! During this meeting, we were led to believe that this was an investment that we would be making in our family’s future that would allow us to have an asset to pass on to our children, that we could rent if we were unable to travel due to our military commitments, or that could be sold at a profit if we were ever wanting to no longer be owners.

When we returned home, we were excited about the idea of being able to travel as a family and utilize this purchase. We quickly learned that this was not as simple as we had been led to believe. The reservation system is not user friendly, the number of points that we were sold are useless to actually book anything, and any timeframe that we would want to use is never available! In the nearly 15 years that we have been “owners”, we have only been able to use this twice. Both times we were subjected to “owner meetings” where we were put through this same sales presentation. When we expressed our frustration with our experience, we were told that we need to purchase more points to alleviate the problems. This is not the case at all! Now we just owe more and more money on something that is impossible to use. This company is the worst!

Original review: May 18, 2021

My wife and I were visiting San Antonio, TX when we were approached by a Wyndham representative and asked if we wanted to attend a sales presentation about vacation opportunities. The gifts offered were very enticing, so we accepted. When we arrived at the resort, there was a presentation followed by a tour of the property. We were then seated with a saleswoman who started pressuring us into purchasing this package that was quite expensive. I told her that her offer, even at half the price, was more than we were going to spend and that we would like to leave.

Instead of allowing us to do so, they told us that we needed to speak to yet another person about our “free gifts” which was really just ANOTHER pitch about some “special weekend pricing”. After 5 hours, I finally gave in and agreed, especially because I believed that this was an asset that would retain its value and that the resorts were exclusive. None of this was true! You can book rooms at these resorts all over the internet! Do not fall for their games!

Original review: May 15, 2021

Wyndham is one of the largest Resort/Hotel/Motel chains in the world. Since we are members we have To support where our money goes, besides, they have some of the nicest places we have ever stayed. Also, they have locations in almost every place we have traveled or wanted to travel.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I wanted to book on specific dates and was locked out. The way they tried to upgrade the vacation packages were with some of high pressure sales tactic employed and were led to believe what we are getting is the best deal on the planet. They also stated that the timeshare will be passed to our children. So far we have invested $165000 to them and still owes them about $129,000. Look, we are 76 years old and we cannot afford the mortgage of $2500 and maintenance fee of $460 monthly. My wife was recently laid off and we cannot afford to pay them this sum of money. We just wanted to get out of this predicament and get rid of the timeshare.

Original review: May 9, 2021

I am a disabled veteran and have service connected disabilities. I am unable to travel for long periods of time. We purchased our timeshare contract in August of 2019 and to this day have not even used it. The tactics they used trying to get us to sign the contract have to be illegal in some sort of way. They promised us the world and it was all lies! We have never used this because we can not afford it and will never use it or continue to pay for this. Every time we contact the timeshare they are relentless in their pursuit to be the worst company ever and never assist in any form at all. We just want to move on with our lives and be out of this contract.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I am truly appalled at the condition of this hotel. The customer service from the hostess was ridiculous. The room reeked of cigarette smoke. There are holes in the walls that were poorly patched. The entrance is covered in garbage and debris. The floors in the elevators are filthy and missing tiles. The nightstand has fluid all over it that was never cleaned. I’m in the traveling Healthcare industry so I spend about 8 months a year in hotels. Cross Wyndham off my list. Never again. Ramada by Wyndham. 1901 Palm Beach Lakes. West Palm Beach FL 33409. Myself and my crew will be checking out as soon as possible. Disgusting filth.

Original review: April 26, 2021

My husband and I purchased Wyndham back in 2016 on my son’s 1st birthday. We were invited to attend a 90 minute meeting with Wyndham. It turned out to be the WHOLE ENTIRE day. It was hot and tiresome, but the amenities and the salesperson was very attentive and even told us we could use this for last minute trips and could pass it on to our children in the future, that it was a good investments. A few years down the line, this turned into a nightmare. The last time we used our points, it was back in 2018 and the room was so outdated. We were very displease and when we arrived we were told to go to a desk. When we arrived at the desk, we were told to join another meeting to discuss the new projects that was happening. That meeting took up our whole day. Talk about fool me once shame on me, fool me twice we sure were the fools.

So, we ended up upgrading. Fast forward to trying to book a trip, we couldn’t because everything was BOOKED! Fast forward 2020 I find out my contract that was upgraded was cancelled. I called and asked them about it and they couldn’t explain to me why this occurred. I asked them, if we owed any money to them. They said no, so I asked for a letter, so if they tried to come for me in the future I have a letter stating that I don’t owe anything. A few months go by and I get a letter indicating that our old contract was reinstated! How?! Now, we were furious. So, I called them up and had to explain all over my issues and they offered the resale program. We were in the resale program for a few months and heard nothing.

So, when asked how much was owed on it, we were told $4000. Now, it makes sense to pay it off and get rid of it. We exited the resale program, because prior to all of this I did communicate with the resale program to ask about what’s happening and we were told that they were turning things over to a Florida Sales team and that we would have to sign another contract. Sounds fishy, right? I thought so too and at this point I just want out. When I called the financial department to pay off $4000 I was told we owed $13,000! How?! Now, we are furious. We tried to re-enter the resale program just to be denied, because it was only for certain people that qualify. Now, I’m back at the drawing board. We are thinking of paying off the $13,000 and getting rid of it completely. I don’t want ANYTHING to do with Wyndham anymore. I will pay whatever it cost to go into a hotel with NO strings attached. My husband and I have learned our lesson entirely.

Original review: April 22, 2021

I was on holiday in New York in 2016 when I was approached by some Wyndham representatives. They offered me a free breakfast in exchange for an hour of my time, which seemed reasonable, so I accepted. For over FOUR HOURS I was railroaded into making this purchase; I said no close to ten times, but they did not stop. By the end of this meeting, I felt exhausted and brainwashed so finally agreed to their demands. They told me that this was an equity investment, like real estate, that I could pass on to my heirs.

Since I left that day, I have learned that this is nowhere near the truth. When I returned home, I began to learn about all of the lies that I had been told. Had they told me the correct cancellation period, I would have cancelled immediately, and I would not be in this situation. Instead, I have spent considerable time trying to utilize this as I felt that there was no way out. I have tried contacting Wyndham, but they will not help me. They are truly terrible.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Similar to others, we purchased while at a resort and after 1/2 a day of high pressure sales I was talked into it. Since that point 3 years ago we have been on 3 fairly short vacations because we don't have enough points to do much more. On 2 of the trips they pushed us into going to the update meeting and we expressed our dissatisfaction which stole 3-4 hours of a day on both trips as they tried to talk us into purchasing more points to get to our "minimum level of satisfaction." I told the last representative that if he were to do the math he would realize the monthly dues are simply a savings account where we deposit our money to have a hotel room at one of their resorts and what I paid for was simply gravy money that Wyndham now has. If someone really wants to buy into this line of bull, they should purchase points from one of the many sites selling them for pennies because that is all they are worth.

We paid somewhere around $15K for 105,000 points and the maintenance fees are about $75/mo. We are now selling that 105,000 for $300 through a broker simply to stop paying the $75. Yes, they tell you 85% of their customers are happy and feel there is good value, I think there are 75% of those that are struggling with the idea they are going to walk away from the points with basically nothing. Eventually, you have to stop throwing good money at bad. I am embarrassed that I spent money purchasing this in the first place but, I am going to suck it up and hope some people read these types of reviews before being suckered in the way I was.

Original review: April 14, 2021

I live in Australia and purchased Discovery points while in New York on holiday in May 2018 with the stated intention of travelling to Hawaii in 2020. This was sold to me on the basis I would be given a taste of being a Wyndham member and the hope I would become a permanent member. Well the taste it has left with me is bad! Due to Covid international travel ceased to and from Australia and the holiday needed to be cancelled. In Victoria Australia we went through a series of lockdowns and I made holiday bookings in Torquay Victoria, Tasmania and New Zealand to utilize the points before they expired on 21 April 2021. These were the only feasible options available.

The holiday in Torquay didn't eventuate as the resort was closed for that period due to Covid. The holiday in Tasmania fortunately went ahead even though had it been two days earlier it would not have as the travel bans from Melbourne were lifted just in time. The New Zealand also imposed travel restrictions making it not feasible to take that holiday. There were no openings in Queensland so bookings could not be made (also there was an outbreak in Queensland so had there been plans these may also have been disrupted). I found the other organizations in the travel industry that I had to deal with for extension of bookings etc. were extremely helpful and understanding. Wyndham on the other hand I found just stuck by their legal obligations and the fact they had given a 3 month extension. In my opinion they were not interested in my specific circumstances.

Original review: April 12, 2021

We arrived later than we expected but associate was great. She got us checked in quickly as it was late and we had been driving 750 miles. The room had 2 queen beds that were very comfortable. We had trouble turning on the tv so I called the desk and she helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. Very nice young lady. Room was very clean, bathroom was clean and we were very satisfied. Because of covid, everyone was wearing a mask and just to be safe we did wipe things down but that was just my issue as I could see and smell that the room was very clean. Definitely recommend.

Original review: April 9, 2021

We've owned since 2012 and have NEVER traveled despite numerous attempts to arrange this. This is in complete contrast to what the sales representatives sold us on, and we feel it fair they cancel our contracts due to misinformation on the sales side. We received an unsolicited call from Wyndham for free accommodations and meals in New Orleans if we attended this sales presentation. My wife had been experiencing a lot of stress at work so we thought we’d go.

During the presentation, we were told that we could reserve accommodations in countless resorts all around the world and they would be paid for in our membership. That we would have more points than we could use for accommodations, meals, and even airfare. However, from nearly the very beginning we started to see the problems with what we were sold. We tried several times to make a reservation but everywhere we wanted had no availability. We have never been able to use our points and they continue to expire while our maintenance fees continue to go up! We feel we were not truthfully sold our membership and it has in fact been a nightmare since 2012. The only suitable outcome is for Wyndham to cancel these contracts based on false information given when we signed up.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Purchased with this company a few years ago and have had nothing but problems since! We have been lied to completely and taken advantage of. There was never any mention AT ALL of the consistently increasing fees and pressure by salesman that is to the point of harassment. However, when we need something resolved there is never anyone who can assist. I feel almost as if I have been robbed and am consistently anxious when dealing with this company as they are so full of lies and deceit. Please help me with exposing these crooks! Thank you!

Original review: April 7, 2021

I continue to be extremely disappointed with my experiences with Wyndham. I've never had any trouble with reservations or resorts. But every single visit I am pressured into attending an "owner update" meeting. This last visit - I was told that I needed to meet with someone to set up a new Voyager account and that any future reservations would require me to use/access a new website that would require some kind of setup to link my existing account to my "new" Voyager account. Being the gullible person that I am - I agreed. Of course, they required a $35 deposit to ensure that I showed up. Well, I showed up at my assigned time only to find the sales people had no idea what the Voyager program was - or at least that was their response.

I was immediately ushered into a private room and a "new" salesman entered the room. After strongly objecting to another "owner update" - he completely ignored what I was saying. He started the high pressure thing (that they are apparently so known for) pressuring me into purchasing more points that would bring me up to the VIP level - and it would mean "no money down" and my payments would be combined into 1 payment (instead of paying one payment for mortgage and one payment for maintenance fees) - and after 10 years I could say goodbye to all my debts to Wyndham. Of course, that sounded too good to be true.

The salesman said lots of things that didn't add up - and got very frustrated when I questioned those things. When I asked for exactly what this "upgrade" would get me - he walked back on several things and I realized that my first understanding of what he was telling me was completely wrong - once again. More lies. Same formula every time. I hope that anyone considering a purchase of a Wyndham timeshare could have all the facts. The vacations are nice, but be aware of the enormous amount of lies that you will hear and be prepared to either choose to listen to these "owner update" high pressure meetings OR to firmly say no to them no matter what lies they tell you. If you do that - owning a Wyndham timeshare can be a positive thing.

Original review: April 6, 2021

We have had this membership since 2015. It is going on 6 years now and we have only been able to go on 3 trips using our membership. We initially went to the presentation because we were approached by someone offering us a free gift. Very persuasive so we decided to attend. From that point on, we should have known this company was bad for business. The presentation was much longer than we were told it would be. The salesman there use some very high pressure tactics to get us to sign. We were never given ANY time to look over things and discuss it amongst each other.

We have always been told we did not have enough points, we would need to upgrade to a higher level to go anywhere we wanted to go. However, in the beginning we were told out point package would allow us to travel basically anywhere at anytime, turns out that is NOT TRUE at all. Everything is always completely booked and we never have time to plan vacations around our job. We feel trapped....this can not be right!

Original review: April 6, 2021

In March of 2018 I was on a trip when I was approached by a Wyndham rep in the lobby of the hotel. They offered the opportunity to attend a sales presentation over breakfast, which I accepted. At this presentation, I was told the benefits of being owners with Wyndham. The sales staff told me that I would be buying real estate that would increase in value and be a good investment. They pressured me for hours into making a purchase; only showing me what the monthly payment would be. The maintenance fees or actual cost of the purchase was never shown to me in detail. Imagine my surprise when I learned of how much this would cost me long term! Now, I can no longer travel or use this at all and do not foresee a time when I would feel comfortable doing so again. It is ridiculous to me that such a large company would misrepresent people in such a way and be unwilling to help clients in these situations.

Original review: March 31, 2021

We just wasted 3 hours in Panama City beach. During the presentation, we were told that we would have 84,000 points total, and through their sister company owned by then, RCI, it would be 6100 points for a two bedroom for any of their resorts. I did the math, and that would get us close to 14 nights, and thought the initial purchase of 15,000 plus $69 per month for maintenance was worth it. We said yes, we got the welcome package, and we went to the room to sign on video. They started out by saying it was recorded, and we were ok to continue. The finance person showed an example of a one week vacation for 77,000 points. I told the finance guy: "Wait, I thought it was 6100 per night for a two bedroom place." He said he never heard of that.

I went out of the room where the sales people were and said we were leaving, that I was told 6100 points per night per room anywhere in the US, and from the example he gave, I'm not sure if I could get a weeks vacation where I wanted to go. I told them that I was told 6100 points per night for a 2 bedroom, and the contract guy had no idea what I was talking about. They did not say a word. Had they been telling the truth, they would have mentioned it, instead, silence as we walked away. After I left, I found a Wyndham timeshare for sale, with the same maintenance fee, for $3500, instead of the $16,000 they quoted.

Original review: March 16, 2021

During the past weekend, March 12-14, I stayed at the property of Cypress Palms. When arrived to the property it was dirty. Pillows out of place, soaps used and the floors were filthy. There were no bed sheets to a property which was not what I had booked. I did the booking over the phone to make sure I had a full kitchen. Once called to the front desk they simply said that they could not do anything since there was no one else working at the property. Had to wait until the next day around 8pm to receive bed sheets. They always said they would contact me, and still 2 days after we left no one has. Worst service ever. It’s very easy for them once they have your money you are trapped.

Original review: March 16, 2021

After purchasing a four day stay at Glacier Canyon in Wisconsin Dells I was talked into doing 'The Presentation'. I was gifted a free week's stay at one of "thousands" of resorts. I let them know I just need one local to the Dells. "No Problem" I'm told only to find when I go on line it's next to impossible to find a resort that won't run me $1,000 to book and then across the country or overseas. I've tried to resolve my issue with the marketing team that provided me the certificate and get a run-around over and over. When I find out who the managers are they tell me they'll call me back but I've tried every day for over a week with no luck and no call-backs. The resort is 2hrs, 40 min. from my house and I'm so close to getting in the car and paying them a visit. Lesson learned, the certificates are worthless! Don't waste 3 hours of your life in these presentations.

Original review: March 14, 2021

This has been the worst experience imaginable. Everything about this timeshare has been a farce. The representatives continuously lie and promise improvements in quality, etc with upgrades, and there is never any improvement. We have owned since the early 2000s, made several upgrades, hoping to enjoy some level of satisfaction, but we, now, realize that we've been sold a crappy bill of goods! Owning a timeshare is considered a mortgage, but Wyndham is so dishonest that there is no option to view statements, tax information, etc online. Why are they hiding information, we wonder?!? There is no transparency and no effort to inform owners. The was a huge mistake for us. #DishonestBusinessPractices

Original review: March 8, 2021

I have multiple contracts and upgrades with Wyndham, and each of them was a mistake. Wyndham promises that all of your concerns will be answered by upgrading to a higher status, but this is a lie and nothing ever changed. The timeshare was a wasted investment, and if I would have known the truth I wouldn't have purchased. The pressure combined with the lies are the reasons behind my unhappiness, and I stopped paying until my account is cancelled.

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Company Information