2. Travel

San Francisco, CA

1.4/5 (122 ratings)

About WorldMark TravelShare

WorldMark TravelShare Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorldMark TravelShare?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorldMark TravelShare?

Original review: March 17, 2021

Last June I was in Las Vegas celebrating my partner's birthday when we were approached by a WorldMark representative and offered several gifts if we were to attend a presentation. Since we were told that there was no obligation to purchase and it would only take 90 minutes, we agreed to attend. At this presentation, we were pressured for hours by the sales staff into making a purchase. No matter how many times we told them that we were not interested, they continued to push different offers at us instead of allowing us to leave.

We were led to believe that this was a real estate investment that we could pass down to our children, so we decided to give into one of their offers. We found out later that they not only ran both our credit reports without our consent, but they also opened a credit line in my name without my knowledge! What kind of legitimate company does this? We tried to call the sales staff we met with to cancel this within the period allowed by law, but they never returned our calls or answered the phone. Now we are stuck in this purchase with no end in sight!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

We booked a trip to Vegas, last minute a few friends wanted to join us so we booked a room for them. The next day they had cancel because they could not attend. Just recently learned if you book for a guest you're charged $100.00 fee if you run out of your yearly allotted "Guest Fee" certificates; these fee are non-refundable: "Important: Please verify the correct name and spelling. Guest Certificates and Guest Certificate fees are non-refundable and modifying a guest name requires an additional Guest Certificate or Guest Certificate fee." I didn't catch this when booking - now my poor friend who isn't working is now out $100.00 during this terrible time when money is tight. We've have WorldMark/Trendwest since 1997 and it has become such a hassle defeats the purpose of being a owner. My advice - avoid at all costs. They keep finding ways to charge ya!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I needed assistance signing in, and was put through to 3 different operators, only to be put on hold again because the number I was given on the site was for Wyndham and I had to put through to Worldmark. This is not the first time I have had issues. The resorts are nice and the service there is good, but the online and phone customer service is truly the worst in ANY service industry. The websites are confusing and difficult to navigate, the phone is worse, I have yet to ever be able to be assisted by the first person who answers. The waiting times are 8 to 10 minutes for each time you are transferred. Had I known this beforehand, I would have found a resort club with good reviews for their customer service and navigable websites. I am at the point where I would rather lose all my points than try and deal with their websites or customer service lines. As soon as my mortgage is paid, I will not longer pay the fees and they can just cancel my contract.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I have been a timeshare owner for over 25 years, originally with Trendwest and now with WorldMark. I was told that I could vacation during my chosen week without any problems, this is a flat out lie. I was also given gift vacations that I actually had to pay to use. Everything about their sales pitch is deceiving and I was beyond tired of being in that presentation. When the company became WorldMark, I was told I could use my points at any of their resorts at any time. Never once was I told that I had a limited amount of “keys” and would have to pay extra if I used them all. This is just the top of the list of complaints I have for WorldMark and if they actually responded when I reached out to them then they would know this. Their entire company is corrupt and will not get another penny out of me!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

This has been the worst experience of my life! The salesman played on my cancer diagnosis and used our concerns you lied to us and convince us that we were making a phenomenal purchase. In addition, the company failed to provide all electronic documentation in a timely manner, but due to the contract we have no way to get around their failures! The fees are hidden all over the place. The locations are not what they seem to be. Everything about this company is wrong! Buyer beware!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I feel that I have been deceived by Worldmark and lied to. I was told that by purchasing with Worldmark I was making a sound investment and would be able to vacation anytime anywhere. I was shown a map with all the locations of the hotels that I could stay in and decided to purchase 7,000 points. On my first vacation to Orlando, I was brought into another presentation and convinced to upgrade due to changes occurring regarding your levels. I was told it was important to upgrade right then so I could be “grandfathered” in on the changes. I now see that this was just an attempt to get more money out of me.

Since the upgrade, I have found out that there are additional fees along with a list of issues when trying to book anything. I purchased this timeshare so I could vacation the way I was told during the sales presentation with my family which consists of my brothers and their families. I was told I would have no issues with doing this but have had nothing but problems. Worldmark considers my family as “guests” and I have to use passes when booking vacations with them. I only receive a limited amount of these and was not informed about this at all when I was purchasing or upgrading. Not to mention, when in the presentation I was informed that WorldMark and Wyndham were the same and I would not have any issues booking or vacationing with either. When I attempted to book a vacation to Hawaii I learned that this was another lie due to having to pay extra fees to stay in a Wyndham Resort.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I WAS a happy Worldmark owner for nearly 20 years. Suddenly they have decided to change what they call "policies" but are items guaranteed in my contract and were selling points as to why I purchased from with them. The newest is now a 2 night minimum, even midweek, but they did not lower credits required for the room. So twice the number of credits and I only need one night. I called to speak to customer care, lots of apologizing, and "I'm writing everything down you're saying" and then Personal Choice can do this for you. They transfer me to personal choice and I'm told they cannot book at a resort. Anyone have any luck getting out of their contract?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

June 2020, Went to Lake Tahoe to visit with family. Room was filthy! Countertops were sticky, bedding was stained, found empty water bottles under the beds, couch, and tables. Also found what appeared to be bloody tissue under beds, along with a pair of flip flop sandals under bed. Mold in bathroom and jetted tub leaked all over the hallway floor. Stove top burners didn't work.

When I reported to management, I was told my credits and housekeeping token would be replaced and I'm still waiting. The hold time exceeds an hour to speak with someone at Owner Care and when you email them, they give you the runaround and you get a message that someone will get back with you in a few days only to get the same email again like a vicious circle. Also, found out reason why it's hard to get reservations... because WorldMark aka Wyndham has decided they will take our Owner Owned Resort Rooms and sell them to sites like Expedia!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Worldmark's new non-refundable guest fees is horrific. They charge you $100 or $129 even if the agent makes a mistake and spells the name of the guest wrong! It costs another $129 to correct it. You have to add a guest at the time you make the reservation even if it's 13 months in advance and the the reservation may be cancelled as late as 12 months later. Their policies toward owners who want to book multiple units even for their own family is hostile and punitive. DO NOT EVER BUY A TIMESHARE OR CLUB MEMBERSHIP FROM WORLDMARK BY WYNDHAM OR WORLDMARK THE CLUB. They are one of the worst companies on the planet!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Purchasing timeshare from Worldmark was the worst decision I have made in 58 years of my life. If they believe in their product why don’t offer owners to buyback points at the same price we have purchased?

Original review: July 11, 2020

We have owned Worldmark since 1995 and have thoroughly enjoyed it. We spend about 45 nights a year in condos which with all fees I figure cost about $75/night. To get the best of it, I book 13 months out (to the second) and almost always get what I want. Yes the sales meetings are full of lies and innuendos but you can say no and you don't have to go to the presentations. We have been to many, many of them. It is now almost a game for me since I mostly know more about Worldmark than they do. I'll take their $150 and have dinner and fill my truck with fuel.

Also be aware that you can buy credits on the secondary market for about $ .25/per credit instead of the "special" deal of $2.80/credit. Just find an honest broker. So instead of 10,000 credits costing $28,000 they can cost $2500. You don't get all of the "goodies" the salesliers talk about, but using credits for say a baseball game is losing money for you anyway. Again let me say that we love our Worldmark. Be wise in buying in and learn how to use your credits to benefit you the most.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Ive been a Worldmark owner for years. Ive been wanting to sell my 35000 credits ever since Wyndom bought in. Everything increased in price so owners now pay the equivalent of hotel/condo rates anyway because of additional charges. The Covid endemic has really put me over the edge. Owners pay to have access to all resorts all over the world. Those resorts are now closed (understandably so) so we don't have access , yet the dues payment for that access is still collected monthly. Look at other travel companies and you will see that they are accommodating people now. They are refunding money, offering future use, SOMETHING> Worldmark basically says "Well, we will open when we can " keep funding us until then.

Do Not buy into this company ever. They do not care about you and spend a lot of money on advertising to try and convince you that they do. Plus there is no way out of these monthly payments. You cant sell or transfer to anyone except a close family member. Save the exorbitant monthly dues and take your vacation anywhere you like at the end of the year.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I have read many of the reviews and now am writing our own as our experience has deteriorated greatly especially since the merger of the two companies and the continued targeting of current owners to buy more and more. Our last so called Inspirational meeting lasted 4 hours where 4 or 5 people sold us a deal that would break our heart, or bank account and our lives and did not explain to us what they sold us. Yet we know now that this merging company targets certain groups especially protected groups - check out their ads for new hire salespeople, we are at our wits end and have been through 5 or 6 people promising to help but for some reason not being able to.

We can complain all day and night but what can we do, and what should we do now to stop this fraudulent selling to protected groups who do not know or understand what they are buying??? If you know of an answer please tell us and we will listen. This company is frauding people, taking money and livelihood away at a time when we have few years left and piles of medical bills. If you have any ideas for a class actions suit please contact me.

Original review: April 26, 2020

This experience has been terrible, we would not recommend this timeshare company to anyone. Hidden fees and constantly being harassed is not what we signed up for. Constantly told that we needed to purchase more point to get the full value of the timeshare program.

Original review: April 9, 2020

WorldMark by Wyndham’s sales practices are deceptive. I purchased 35000 credits with a signed agreement. Wyndham refused to honor the signed contract. After days of negotiations they only offered to refund the monies. I have been waiting since the contract was signed in Dec 2019 for refund. While they are delaying I am making loan payments and maintenance fees. They have informed me to stop making the payments and they will repair my credit afterwords. I would be at the mercy of Wyndham to repair my credit. Hard to trust them with their current customer service record.

Original review: April 5, 2020

I have been lied to multiple times by Worldmark. Initially, It was guaranteed that I would be able to stay at ANY of the thousands resorts there were to choose from. This was not true at all. Had the sales representative been honest and let this be known upfront, I would not have made the purchase. I remember going to an upgrade meeting where I was assured by Steve **, who stated he was a regional VP, that he would give me a deal if I upgraded. I made it clear to him then that I was previously made promises that were not true. He told me that buying more points would put me in a position to make a profit on my timeshare investment, which also was NOT TRUE. I am beyond tired of all of the lies and just want to be done with Worldmark all together.

Original review: March 16, 2020

If you get roped into one of these seminars, just leave as soon as you can. They aren't worth the free tickets or whatever they offered you. They are doing their best to prey on the poor and it's pretty despicable honestly. Also, I asked if their credit check they were doing would be a hard or a soft check and the representative acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. Well, as I found out later, it was TWO hard checks. Not sure how these people sleep at night.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I've been a Worldmark owner for 3 years now and have had some of the most incredible, memorable family vacations of my entire life. We have been to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach and next year we are going to Fiji and Australia. This has been the most valuable and financially smart investment we've ever made. We own thousands of resorts worldwide because of the Travelshare option. It's like our vacation home that travels with us around the world wherever we want to go and we don't have to pay the property taxes or put the physical work into maintaining a vacation home. It's all done for us! We love our Worldmark/Travelshare ownership and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Please read everything here. I have not read one this I do not agree with. I agree with it all. I purchased it in the 80's. Since then dues and tripled, you cant get any place you want, they have stopped places. I can have a credit card with points and go on a really nice vacation for less than my dues are, and get waited on. DONT DO IT.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Depoe Bay resort manager would not return any of my phone calls. I will not ever upgrade my timeshare due to the rude behavior of resort staff! I've been an owner for 20 years and had the absolute worst experience ever! NO one cares to address your concerns, you're just ignored!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

The experiences we had, described below, violated many of the WorldMark guiding principles on the pamphlet that we were given when we arrived at Worldmark Las Vegas Boulevard last week. And they have left me angrily seeking social media and other opportunities to publicly castigate Worldmark/Wyndham, and a way out of my ownership. An owner since 1992, we leverage our Worldmark benefits 2, sometimes 3 times a year. We recently went to the Worldmark Las Vegas Boulevard resort with extended family. And we had an absolutely horrible, nasty experience. This has definitely caused me to question my Worldmark value proposition, and never, never again will I ever make a referral of any kind.

As usual on arrival, we were pressured into signing up for an owner education session. Having attended one 2 months earlier at Coral Baja, there wasn't much that had changed, but the promotions were compelling. At the OE session, immediately upon learning that we were not interested in purchasing any more points, our Worldmark representative became disrespectful and hostile. When we resisted her angry pressure tactics, she escalated us to another representative who claimed to be a manager (doubtful). This representative was no more respectful and no less hostile then the 1st one. And, when we did have Owner/User questions, they were ignored. We were begrudgingly given a feedback form after demanding one. And we delivered it personally to the floor manager, Cory. This was not an owner education session. It was a horrible high pressure sales effort.

At the end, we were not given the promotions that were promised, and had to make multiple returns, to make Worldmark fulfill their commitment to us. All of this said, it wasn't even the worst part of our experience. I referred my brother and his wife for a sales presentation at the same time, and their experience was worse. As a Worldmark owner for decades, I have had dozens and dozens of occasion's to share my experiences with my brothers and their families. A couple of times over the last 10 years I have brought them along with us for our vacation time at Coral Baja where they were exposed to the owner education session equivalent for non owners. They had no complaints then, but were not sold on the value proposition. But their experience at Worldmark Las Vegas Boulevard this week changed everything.

Responding to the offer of promotions, my brother and his wife signed up for the sales presentation. They experienced significant pressure as the presentation approached the 2 and a 1/2 hour mark. And the quality of their experience was very poor also. It was hard for me not to take personally my relationship with Worldmark and how it affected them. What is far, far worse, is that when we returned home, we learned that Wyndham or Worldmark had raised a new account with Barclays Bank in their name with a limit of $11,000 without informing my brother or his wife. Fortunately his credit service raised an alert so he found out right and was able to dispute and rescind the action, which affected his credit rating. Thank God my 2 other brothers did not do it.

His shock and anger was nothing compared to mine. I am incredibly angry with Worldmark/Windham and will never, ever, ever again make a referral of any kind. Nor will I ever again attend one of your owner education sessions. Having attended owner education sessions at dozens of Worldmark resorts, it is clear to us that there are significant issues in Las Vegas.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I have been a WorldMark owner for 20 years, and my family, friends and I have had numerous wonderful vacations using my timeshare. There have, however, been a couple of truly awful experiences regarding how we have seen people being bullied and browbeaten by sales reps. The most recent was at the Seattle WorldMark, where our rooms were on the tenth floor, which happened to be where the sales pitches were conducted.

When we went from our rooms to the elevator, we saw and heard a young man literally screaming at an elderly couple as they were telling him they could not afford to buy in. My guests told me that, as nice as our stay was otherwise, their take-away from that hotel was that man bullying the older couple. It reminded me of a sales call I had received many years ago from David **, who had bullied and shamed me into buying 1000 credits, which gave me nothing but higher dues and fees. There is no advantage whatsoever in buying 1000 credits, but I had not yet learned that.

Then a couple of months ago, I had a similar experience when a sales rep called one evening to try to sell me 5000 credits. She painted a glowing picture of the benefits of those 5000 credits, and I said something to the effect of "that sounds good." Immediately we were on DocuSign and she was telling me: "click here, click here, click here." I said "Wait a minute, is this a trial package?" and she said "No, you are buying 5000 credits." I asked how much that would cost, and she said "$29,000." I said I couldn't pay that off in the rest of my life. She just said "click here" and in about 15 seconds the deed was done. The call ended immediately, she was gone, and it began to sink in what had just happened.

I tried to connect with DocuSign the following morning, but was not able to, because I have a new email address and didn't remember which old email address was my DocuSign login. Not only can I not afford this, I do not want it and cannot use it. I have not been able to get a good night's sleep, nor have I had any appetite since then. Here's the clincher: a couple of weeks ago, I accidentally called her when I was attempting to call someone else; I recognized her voice, but she had gone from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde. In a very angry tone of voice she said, "Who are you? What do you want, How did you get my number?"

If I were writing this review before this incident, I would have given WorldMark a 4, but this incident made me feel scammed, and of course it brought to mind the other sales reps who had bullied people who were trying to say NO! Now all I want to do is escape from WorldMark, but must wait until my current reservations have been used. I am 77 years old, living on a pension, and supporting two sons who are physically unable to work. Now this albatross is causing me anxiety attacks. WorldMark clearly does not care, and I will separate myself from them as soon as possible.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I have been an owner with Trendwest now known as Worldmark by Wyndham since 2001. This company has become the biggest rip off known to man. They force you to upgrade your ownership, take away services that were provided in the past, have run down/old resorts compared to Wyndham, increase their dues every year, and availability is near 0. I enjoyed having the ownership when I initially purchased, however, it now seems like the biggest mistake of my life. I also realize that I did not use Worldmark in the beginning, I used to use the exchange system and stay at better resorts.

Now, that I stay at Worldmark by Wyndham resorts there is a big difference in the quality of resort. At this time I am in the process of exiting the ownership by going through ovations and I was told that it is going to take 6 weeks in order to get me the documents that are needed to exit the program, I have to continue making maintenance fee payments, and I am not allowed to use the ownership from this moment forward. If you have not purchased STAY AWAY. This company is a BIG RIP OFF. I will continue to enjoy vacationing with my family without this ownership and look forward to the money that I will save once I cut my ties with this company.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

When we signed up years ago, we could get almost 2 weeks at a local in state (Arizona) resort, during the busy season, now I can barely get a week. They will tell you, it depends on the time of the year, or popularity of the resort. Value of the points is worth less as time goes on. I have caught these guys on multiple lies & have thrown it in their faces that I have caught them lying. They say they keep copies of their recordings. If that is true, then have have caught themselves lying to me on recordings.

Just recently I cancelled beyond the cancellation date (my bad). They said that they would try to provide it to someone else & I would get to keep my points. I called anonymously trying to get a room at the same resort same time period as I cancelled as a WorldMark member. They said that nothing was available, keep in mind that "Worldmark the club by Wyndham" has told me that this is considered the busy season. I tried to get the same room as a non member, & was told that they had a room available to me. I have been lied to so much by these shysters & with supposed recordings as proof. I have invested so much into this company, I almost feel like I'm losing out if I try to sell the contract or get out of it. I'm at a lost.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

WorldMark by Wyndham is a completed scam! They sell the idea of "securing vacations" for you & your family to travel as much or as little as desired. What they don't tell you is availability is rare & nearly impossible to book! They will give non owners/members availability before actual owners (because they want to sell more people memberships) yet care ZERO about current owners. The amount you pay in maintenance monthly, you could save & travel more at places that are actually available to book. This greedy company needs to be stopped. Shame on them for allowing their sales people to sell inaccurate information (LIES) & then later blame the consumer for not reading 80 pages of fine details. Class action lawsuit seems inevitable at some point.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I was on the market to buy a timeshare. I seen them at the Oregon state fair. Everyone I met with was extremely nice and great customer service. I did feel slightly uncomfortable not with my salesperson but just with the impulse decision I was making. I had no intention of buying. I had the presentation appt at 2pm. It’s now 1pm and I can not sleep. I realized I made a horrible decision and decided to look up reviews and now I’m in shock. I hope I can cancel efficiently, I read and it says I have 5 days. Will seek legal help since my purchase is about 20k. The presentation was great, the people were great. After doing solid research for hours on my own I can not proceed with this. I emailed and text them. Hopefully they can assist me with cancelling.

I wanted to invest my own money to purchase a traveling plan. Visited the new Portland location. It was beautiful, I realized most of the other resorts are questionable properties. Just alone in the membership monthly dues I would be spending over 1000 to have one week. I was approved for 0% on the down payment but 17.99% on the remaining 16k. For that amount I would like to stay at more desirable properties. Seems like a nightmare after reading reviews on multiple websites. I felt guilty 'cause they spent a lot of time with me explaining answers to questions I had. Kept multiple people there late and my drive home was a hour long so I felt obligated but I will be making the decision to cancel.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I’m from Chicago and attempts to book a reservation led to the knowledge that there was just one property in the area and it required more points than I had to book it. I would have to bank my points for 2 years or buy more to reserve a room. Also, it was in high demand and reserving a room was almost impossible. Since I have seldom been able to use the property, I have actually lost points due to expiration. In hindsight, I have learned a few things: The statement that you save money by investing in a timeshare is erroneous in my situation. At the beginning of the contract, my monthly outlay was $$328.22 (mortgage and maintenance fee). The annual total was $3,938.64. The belief that I would actually spend almost $4,000 for a hotel and this would save me money is ridiculous. Currently, the annual amount is $5,774.00.

The weekly point amounts needed to reserve a room continue to rise, forcing you to buy more points (increased debt), which in turn raise your maintenance fees (increased debt), A never-ending cycle of indebtedness. The amount properties available seem to be huge, however, their location, available amenities, availability according to seasons make it a hit or miss opportunity to use. When I was approached to attend another presentation, (for additional incentives which I found I was unable to use), it focused on how to secure advance reservations.

Through a process of multiple requests with varied requirements, book a year in advance, we were assured of a “much better chance” of securing a reservation. That is simply too much work. Also touted were RCI and another portal with which we could pay a transfer fee and other properties within an area would be available. Needless to say ALL of my efforts to locate a property in Chicago, IL were fruitless. Since all of this began, I no longer have the financial support of my ex-husband. I feel that these properties should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES be marketed to single individuals. The location of the properties should be evident. If they have properties in areas that are for skiing, horseback riding, hiking, etc., it should be made clear that these properties are not for older individuals looking to visit large cities or housing visiting relatives.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I traded work with my Aunt to stay at the Las Vegas resort on Blvd. Upon check in the they offered us a packaged deal/sale pitch in trade for cheap tickets to one of the shows. We were hot, tired, and hungry and didn't really want to deal with it, but we said yes anyways. Next day, we go to the sales pitch and they did tell us upfront that the offer was only good for today, but no other details. A very sad lunch was provided, but free food so can't really complain about it. The sale pitch was 90 minutes, the guy presenting it was really funny and did an excellent job, but never actually explained anything, it was more of a motivational speech than a sales pitch. My complaint is that the sales rep and manager were very rude after the sales pitch.

The SR made several comments: like my husband was inferior because he didn't get the vacation for me. When we told her that we just simply couldn't afford what they were offering right now she made another comment along the lines that I should get a real job and then I could afford the offer. I work full time. How is working a full time job not a real job? She also told me and I quote "It doesn't matter what I say. I will never see you again." They also acted shocked that we were in Las Vegas and couldn't afford their offer. Like being in Las Vegas has anything to do with what we can and cannot afford. They also implied several times that we should get our own package instead of using my Aunt's because she might cut us off. This really shocked me.

My Aunt who isn't even a blood relative, is big hearted and very generous. For the last five years, she has allowed me and my husband to stay at these resorts with little to no cost on my end and to hear these people talk about her that way when she is an owner of the place is very degrading. As we all know there is a catch to everything, the first deal was $577 a month. They lowered it again saying that because we were a guest of the owner we would receive a special offer, which makes no sense because isn't this a private club? So isn't everyone at the presentation a guest and deserving of the same offer? By the time we were done it was $188.88 and the manager made the comment that if we couldn't afford that amount then we had no business being there.

They also told us that WorldMark had spent $800 on us for the whole sales pitch thing. Like that should make us feel guilty and we owed it to WorldMark to join them, because they spent a whole whopping $800 on us. By the end, the main offer of the day was $15k for ten years with a bunch of bonus owner stuff if we agreed that day. If not, to join in the future we would have to pay $70k and would only get standard, very basic and limited ownership with no way to improve our owner status in the future. We had to sign an agreement stating that we could never receive such an offer again. Only the $70k offer will be available if we ever want to join the WorldMark club. Such a pity and a really bad business model.

I like the resorts and in four years, I would have joined. If I had known in advance, I would have turned down the offer to the sales pitch and cheap tickets so that I could come back in four years and hear it then, but hey, they did tell me that it was a one time offer, so I have no one but myself to blame. WorldMark has lost a future customer. Sorry guys, but your rudeness isn't worth $70K, especially when I know that any guest I send your way will hear my good name smeared in the mud in an attempt to get them to join your club. Thank you for the tickets that I had to pay for after hearing all of your degrading comments.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Location: WorldMark Anaheim - Timeshares. Date/time: August, 8/31/19 (11 am to 2:25 pm). My credit information was submitted without my full consent. The sales rep insisted on turning in my information because we had a conversation during her presentation. She relayed that she had to submit my info to her manager despite my right to info before her actions. After about three hours of deliberating with the agent on why I said "no" to their proposal, she still wanted me to sign the vacation package with Worldmark, Barclays and the Visa credit card company. I later discovered the credit inquiry was a hard hit on my credit report; and they wouldn't give my personal information back to me as I exited. *A very uncomfortable situation for me.

Long story short; when I abruptly said no for the last time the sales agent inched in to my right and said; “sign here just sign here.” It was like her life depended on this sale and my signature. The sales rep was still trying to get me to sign on the dotted line as I walked away. Simply, this part of the organization should be shut down. I experienced predatory sales practices and tactics. The stronger the customer the more disrespectful and aggressive they are.

Original review: July 30, 2019

We were presented with a contract with Wyndham that was untrue to what the contract stated. When vacationing in Myrtle Beach, SC in May 2019, my boyfriend and I attended a presentation for the sale of a vacation timeshare. During the presentation, we were told that we would be able to purchase an array of things, including tickets to Disney World, Orlando that would be easily accessible to us for an upcoming family vacation. This information, among other things that were promised to us, were all untrue. We were told that the down payment of $4,897.25 would be financed on a credit card that was also presented to us that would offer us deals. Upon returning home from our vacation, I applied for a personal loan in order to pay off the remainder of the loan. We received a letter saying that the presented credit card that would include our down payment, was denied.

Due to this information, I called Wyndham and was transferred multiple times to different people, none of which could assist me. I finally was told that the account was most likely canceled considering they could not finance the down payment. I returned the personal loan that I took out from my credit union. A few days later, I received a bill in the mail. I was finally able to contact someone from the company and was told that there was nothing I could do because I signed a contract and that in that contract, I had five business days to cancel the policy in writing. The time frame was clearly too late. I contacted another one of my personal credit cards to transfer the down payment to a better interest rate financing option.

Although we were very unhappy with the predicament that this contract now placed us in, we tried to make the best of it. I was at one point, after multiple attempts at receiving assistance, was able to register and sign into the account at WorldMarkTheClub. I am very upset about the financial situation this company has put my boyfriend and myself in. There is now almost $5,000 being financed on a personal credit card and a remaining balance of around $14,000 to the company and no one can seem to help us.

WorldMark TravelShare Company Information