WorldMark TravelShare

Stars Rating

• 1%
  • 99%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorldMark TravelShare?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorldMark TravelShare?

Reviewed July 12, 2024

Negative stars are in order for Worldmark. All the reviews are 100% accurate. It is impossible to book a vacation through this company yet they continue to take their fees. They would rather sell the rooms to non members for more money than the actual owners. This is more of a headache than it's worth.

Reviewed July 9, 2024

Nontransparent thieves sum up interactions and experience with this motley crew. Give them a question: they can't (or won't) answer you. Ask them to qualify what you get for the money they take from your bank account. They don't. They only offer vague, odd responses that don't make sense. Try and reach anyone for caring or considerate help. It's impossible. Minus -1 Rating!

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I picked up ownership from my mother and only pay dues now. The dues change, sometimes are charged, then triple charged. Availability is 13 months out and they are usually oversold. They continue to entice buyers into more purchases to get better service as a more credits means - better service? I have spent the last 45 minutes on the phone to rectify inaccurate dues withdrawals. Call 1, waited 20 minutes, then told I would be transferred to finance. Call 2, waited 15 minutes, then told I would still be needed to transfer to finance. Call 3, waited 5 minutes, began to help me, then the line dropped. Into Call 4 for 6 1/2 minutes with no end in sight. This company does not want to help their customers. Worst service ever.

Reviewed June 13, 2024

I've been a owner of WorldMark for 20 years or more. It started out being called Trend West and it wasn't too bad of a place. Since we'll mark by Wyndham took over bend the worst experience of my life. The rooms are in terrible shape customer service sucks and you can't get into a condo without trying a year in advance. If you just want to get rid of good money and you can just send it to me. LOL you will be happier with what I do with your money then what they will do with your money.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

With all of these complaints, including my own nightmares. Why can’t we do a class action lawsuit. I’ve been an owner over 20 years and I try to get online and get denied every time so I have to call in. Would somebody please look into their practices and contact the owners. I truly believe they are trying to make us for fit our shares who supported this company all these years. Please let me know… Thank you.

Khani

I am having the same issues with the website. It has been almost 3 months that I have had problems. They keep telling me they’re working on it. They’re going to fix it. They’re going to do a ticket on it. Nothing still not working this is not right for members of this horrible company and yes, you are right about a lawsuit. Something is going on with World mark that are not Telling us.

Reviewed May 23, 2024

DO NOT CONSIDER BUYING A WORLDMARK TIMESHARE. The company has declined significantly in the last five years. I used to be able to book lovely trips with my family, but they oversold and they are also taking your properties and listing them on Airbnb and other sites, limiting your availability as an owner. Their website is terrible, and they have made it next to impossible to use bonus time, which used to be the biggest owner perk. Do yourself a favor, don't buy this timeshare! The website sucks, the customer service is terrible.

Khani

Elizabeth I agree with you everything you’ve said is correct.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed May 16, 2024

This company is the absolute WORST!! Have been an owner for 10+ years, and between the lies they tell you up front (e.g., “just like buying real estate” [that depreciates by over 90% immediately after purchase!]), the amount of hoops you have to jump through to “make the ownership work for you”, terrible customer service (seriously the worst I’ve ever experienced!), and the aggressive sales tactics that continue every time you stay somewhere (via “Owner Update” presentations), and now tacking on “Special Assessment fees” (above and beyond annual dues… garbage. Nowadays with AirBnb’s & VRBO’s, I would never recommend WorldMark to anyone. If someone is set on purchasing a timeshare, go with Hilton or Marriott.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Worldmark by Wyndham is the absolute worst company in the world. Once you buy into their crap timeshare, you get used and you waste money. Their dues are ridiculous, most of the resorts don't provide wifi free (why? We are owners). When you check-in at any resort, they force you to check in with the front desk, then you have to check-in with the concierge who try to sell you on "meetings" to go buy more points. The process takes way too long, the more points you buy, the more dues you pay. AirBnB/VRBO are way better and cheaper to use than your dues yearly. If you check in before the concierge gets in (I checked in at 0630am one morning), they gave me 1 key and said I had to talk to concierge to get my other keys (i.e. you have to try to be sold on meetings to get your other keys). My partner and I decided 1 key was fine and it's not worth talking to concierge. They deactivate your keys if you don't talk to them.

This almost made us late for a meeting I had to get to. I didn't have my wallet on me and they treated me like I was a terrorist trying to get into someone's room (the same female that checked me in, recognized us, 12 hours prior wouldn't give me new keys). I had to throw a tantrum and get aggressive with staff and finally they made me a key, walked with me from the main building to the one I was staying at across the street, up to my room, they opened it and stood there till I showed them my license. I had photos of my passport, work ID, and school ID I showed them, but they refused to accept those. They still tried to force me to get sold on meetings. Do not buy into it, you will waste your money and be treated like crap. Also their fire alarms go off in every resort and building every single time you stay. (I've had it at 0600am, 1400pm, etc). No idea why.

Price

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Never ever do business with Worldmark. It is a nightmare. They lie to you, they tell you things that are not true. You cannot get a reservation when you want one and a lot of the properties are old, outdated, and not kept up. This is the worst decision I’ve ever made and I regret signing up with them every single day. Do not do it!!! Now they are charging “special assessment fees” due to costs when people can’t even afford basic things right now. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Contract & TermsPrice

Reviewed April 19, 2024

WorldMark by Wyndham lied and deceived us into signing a contract. They fraudulently opened a credit card in our names and put $7309.80. While doing a monthly check on our credit we came across this charge and our jaws dropped. In addition to this little piece of fraud, they also told us we were making a real estate investment, and we could generate rental income to pay for the timeshare. I can’t believe we fell for that one – timeshares are practically worthless. By the way, their resorts are NOT exclusive to their owners as we were told. Worldmark rents their rooms across just about every travel platform online for significantly cheaper than what we pay as owners. Please…take my advice and avoid Worldmark, in fact avoid all timeshares as you will enter into a contract for life and be forever indebted to them.

WorldMark TravelShare Company Information