Vacation Internationale

Stars Rating

• 85%
  • 15%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vacation Internationale?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vacation Internationale?

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I love VI. I bought my first program in 1993 and have upgraded for more. I also owned Wyndham 20,000 credits but sold all of it. It is just not the same since Trendwest. Today we toured with Jason at the Las Vegas sales office. He was so thoughtful and informative when we asked questions and the presentation was very enjoyable. VI is just the best ever!!!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2024

We have owned with Vacation Internationale for many years. There isn’t a better way to travel for the price in my opinion. Once you start traveling in condos you will never want to go back to hotels. We owned another timeshare before VI. The quality and customer service you get at VI is the best. It was a leap of faith trying VI and I’m so glad we did. We have now upgraded VI a couple times.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2023

My wife and I did one of these years ago and I swore we would never do it again. This was a true 90 minute presentation. Very enjoyable, and we received all the gifts they promised. Would do this again. The staff was very personable.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

We’ve been owners for decades and just recently (finally) made it to VI’s Carriage House resort in Las Vegas. We were on the elevator with 3 other people, one couple who had just attended a presentation on the top floor, the other another VI member. The couple was complaining that the program probably doesn’t work and wasted about an hour of their time and was going to give a “bad review.” The other person rolled her eyes. I felt it was mine and my wife’s duty to see if they did actually do that…. They did! I wish at that moment I took the energy to tell them that they are totally wrong but instead I closed my mouth and enjoyed another wonderful vacation provided by VI. It’s a shame to see negative reviews from people who are talking bad about a company that’s enhanced our lives so much. Our family has always stayed in great places thanks to VI Resorts!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2023

Got my VI program in March and just took our first trip to San Diego. We stayed in Oceanside and had the best time. So much better staying in a resort with a kitchen. Booking Hawaii for summer vaca with the kids for next summer!! Great service, great company!

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2024

Nick explained the whole vacation plan with very awesome insights with lots of great conversations about traveling, food, life experiences, great advice. Definitely would recommend this vacation experience to anyone who want to travel and enjoy a great time.

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

Very informative. Liked the presentation. We’ve been on these every time we take a trip. This is the best one. We went to Mexico and Dominican Republic. Love VI. You won’t be disappointed. Five stars. Low fees.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

The presentation was very professional and informative. I enjoyed learning about the timeshare program. Jason gave us a great deal today and was very kind with everything. I highly recommend coming here with Jason.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2023

Presentation was flawless, Friendly and informative, cared about us as customers and not just a pay day. I highly recommend VI if you’re looking for timeshares, cruises and entertainment! Come and listen to their presentation and you’ll leave a happy customer!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 22, 2023

I had fun, did not feel pressure and would recommend. Great product and Jason is great and a lot of fun. You won't be disappointed. Would love to have this down the road when I have some things figured out.

Vacation Internationale Company Information