3.48/5

141 Singapore Airlines Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 21, 2019

Sums it up. Dirty, old broken planes. Absolutely disgusting interior. Need good disinfecting and a clean. Broken seats and entertainment unit. Really poor value for money. Service is quite poor even if you have the top-tier status. I can only imagine how bad it is for ones without status.

Original review: June 9, 2019

My family and I are frequent flyers of Singapore Airlines for more than 25 years, all these years we have encountered minor disappointments but the services and hospitality onboard always kept us flying Singapore Airlines. But this time, I am filing this complain with great disappointment because of my last trip on the 3rd June 2019 from San Francisco to Singapore flight SQ 01.

I am a disabled person that can’t walk on my own and fully rely on my wheelchair for mobility. As usual, I requested to retrieve my wheelchair at the aircraft side in Changi Airport before boarding in San Francisco and a special instruction was tagged on the wheelchair. Upon arrival in Changi Airport, after all the other passengers had left the aircraft, there was still no sign of my wheelchair at the aircraft side. The stewards from the aircraft helped me to get off the plane with an aisle chair and transfer me to an airport wheelchair. The man with the airport wheelchair then pushed me through the immigration and to the baggage claim belt, still can’t find my wheelchair. Long story short, without my wheelchair at the belt, I was asked to file a lost baggage report and will call me or email me when found.

Isn’t this ridiculous? No one from SQ came to help me and attend me starting from the aircraft side to filing lost baggage at Changi Airport! As if this was my problem and the Changi Airport. Where are the SQ staffs? Aren’t SQ should be taking the responsibility of finding my wheelchair or providing some kind of solution? I was totally stranded with the airport wheelchair and don’t know what to do at the airport. Until I called up my uncle and aunt who happened to be in Singapore for help to get me to my next flight back to Indonesia.

For the next 2 days, there was no news or responses from Singapore Airlines or Changi Airport. Looks like Singapore Airlines is not putting much attention of finding my wheelchair or follow up my report. In the end, with the help of my family’s connection we managed to retrieve my wheelchair from Changi Airport through a third party!

What happened to Singapore Airlines? What happened if I didn’t get help from the third party? What if my wheelchair was never found, will I get some kind compensation of the lost and inconveniences? Singapore Airlines was frequently voted as one of the best airline, but I am sorry to say the ground staffs and management were very disappointing, irresponsible and unprofessional.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Moving from IAH to Singapore. Called Singapore Airlines BEFORE reservations were made as I have an emotional support dog. Was told dog would be able to travel with me in cabin through Manchester to Singapore. After all documentation was obtained, I called to confirm and emailed documents.They refused to allow me to travel with my pet. First they said because it was going through Germany. Manchester is in UK. Then they would not give me a reason. They are liars. At the last minute when all documentation had been prepared based on travel on that flight, they refused. I had to obtain last minute travel accommodations for my esa at great cost to me.

Original review: May 26, 2019

We were looked after really well. especially by Ming ** on our flight from Vietnam to Singapore. SQ175 ON 15/5. The hotel in Singapore had taken my friends' luggage by mistake and loaded them on to a bus that was going to the airport, butrit wasn't our transport. To cut a long story short, Singapore Airlines held our flight until our friends' suitcases were finally dropped off at the airport and because of the kindness of the airline, we made our flight. Everyone from the ground crew to the flight attendants were fantastic. Not just this flight but all our flights, from Perth to Singapore, Singapore to Vietnam and return. Thank you so much, we will definitely fly Singapore Airlines again. Christine **

Original review: May 17, 2019

This is specifically about Singapore airlines (Delhi, India) Staff. I have booked the tickets for Singapore airlines from Delhi to Australia for my one & a half year old daughter and my mother-in-law. After reaching to the Delhi airport, the Singapore airlines staff just refused to provide my mother-in-law a wheelchair which was her right and she’s having difficulty while standing for long time & can’t navigate stairs but they completely denied her request and asked for $30 to provide a chair to her which is against the rule & they can’t charge that much from the passenger even if there’s any charge for it. But still they charged for a wheelchair and didn’t give any receipt of it.

They also denied our request to carry my daughter on a wheelchair with her grandmother and asked my daughter to walk along with her grandmother in the airport. I mean this ridiculous. How can one & half year old baby girl could manage to walk by herself in the crowded place like Airport? Or they don’t have any sense what they are asking for.

But here’s horrible thing started, they just refused to provide boarding pass to my daughter. One of Singapore airlines Delhi Staff member was really aggressive on that issue where he should help both of them but his behaviour was very rude & unacceptable. He had no right to stop the passengers unless for security reasons and looks like he was considering himself as immigration officer that time. And due to his arrogance & stubbornness my daughter & mother-in-law missed their flight. I will say it’s unprofessional & horrible experience we ever had so far!

I also talked to Singapore airlines in Australian support center and they first denied that, "Our staff can’t stop the passenger," but when they took the notice of this issue then finally they accepted that it has happened and their Delhi staff is not permitting & providing boarding pass to my daughter. They just simply showed their incompetency toward my matter. Matter of fact they can’t deny the Australian citizen to provide boarding pass. We are really annoyed & amazed with this behaviour and now we are looking for quick resolution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Singapore Airlines?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Waited 5 months to get a round trip ticket with bulkhead seating due to blood clotting Disorders. Finally got middle row bulkhead. Then at last minute they switched me and did not seem to care about my medical condition that could result in DVTs and Pulmonary embolisms on this 18 hour flight. They asked for medical proof, which was sent, and they then ignored the medical need. So so very disappointed. They know I am very prone to blood clots and have a high probability of getting one yet they gave. Away the special seat that would prevent such a problem, a seat I waited for months to get.

Original review: May 4, 2019

They offers very low amount of claims for our lost luggages. They initially offers $200 and with several arguments increased the offer amount to $1000 which is still not a enough amount to accepts. I really disappointed with the way they treat with our issues. Instead of providing a solution causing us a trouble.

Original review: April 18, 2019

It was a very unpleasant experience with the Singapore Airlines- KrisFlyer program which handling my redemption of my air-tickets by using mileage on 27/3/19. My payment of the airport taxes and fuel fee was unable to go through during the booking resulted the tickets were pending for issuing. Called up the hot-line, they assisted to make the payment but was no avail either. I requested for the reason and I was told that my account was under audit which was the first time I had ever heard of.

First, the officer needed me to email Krisflyer to send my passport details page and the statement of my mileage redemption from the bank to prove my mileage conversion was genuine which was strange to me. I followed as instructed and called the bank immediately to ask for the statement but the bank replied there was no statement for mileage redemption, however, they could help me to write a letter to testify. After waiting for more than a week, the letter arrived and I forwarded to Krisflyer document department. But till today, I did not receive a single reply from the document department whether have they received the letter nor notified me the outcome until I called them recently for waiting more than 3 weeks. I have been waiting patiently, but the issue is still not settled since 27/3/19.

This round, the reason given was I am still unable to make the payment, it is due to the nominees are having the same email address as my account hence my account was under audit. Why didn't the officer told me in the first place that the reason lay on the same email addresses hence I did not have to waste time to liaise with bank and wasted time waiting? Which made me even more frustrated was the first officer which called me was able to assist me to amend my husband and daughters' email address over the phone but the next day another officer claimed that he needed an authorization letter from my old aged mother who was illiterate to send them an email to authorize the change of email? Why is the procedure so inconsistent and what is the point of making such a big fuss?

The whole process made me feel very frustrated, unwelcome and uncomfortable. And the redemption of my mileage seemed like becoming such a difficult procedure. The officers took such a long time to follow up and it delayed all my plans and other bookings. They have no sense of urgency and put you on hold for a long time on every question that they could not answer. I doubt the officers are properly trained to handle the situations. They promised will call back but did not. I was told a note was left that I was unreachable but the actual fact was I had no missed calls from SQ hotline. It made me feel that Singapore Airline is so unwilling to let member redeem the mileage that they have accumulated. I will reconsider whether to fly SQ and will I still be keen on this Krisflyer programme in future.

You can see such a simple booking and straightforward payment stuff, Krisflyer could make it so messy and complicated! What is the point of having the mileage points that which could not be redeemed? More than three weeks of waiting, it does not seem in line with a first-class airline? I think there is plenty of room for improvement!

Original review: April 6, 2019

Pathetic experience, never expected from Singapore Air, I went for my honeymoon and had expensive stuff in my bag like clothes, shoes, makeup kit, DSLR camera, etc for which the cost was around INR 2,50,000. My bag was lost on 28th Feb when I came from Melbourne back to Delhi and now after waiting for more than a month you guys are offering me the refund of INR 30,500, This is Insane. I will never ever use you guys again in my future, Airlines is responsible for my lost baggage not me, why should I take a loss when it's your carelessness. I should get complete reimbursement for my belongings and if not then I will definitely go legal for whatever happened to me. Pax Name - Akshita **. Baggage Claim no - **. PNR - **.

Original review: March 13, 2019

On February 24, 2019 I have been booking a flight from Frankfurt to Jakarta online on the SQ page. All done, credit card details and pins entered, then a message, that the amount has been approved and blocked form my bank, but the amount not yet taken by SQ. This may happen the next days. What an answer? Next day I called my bank, they said, all had been approved, SQ has not yet collected the amount.

I called SQ, after a wait of min 45 minutes a lady said she could not find a booking. I insisted to talk to a supervisor, I was told to receive a call by a supervisor the next morning. This did not happen, so I went to their Frankfurt Office. Security staff refused to let me in, in an aggressive manner... No customer Office, just administration. They seem to scare their customers. This was the second day after I had booked, I still did not know if SQ will collect the money and issue the ticket. Prices on SQ page were 120 Euro higher meanwhile. Hence I booked same day through a travel Agent, there wasn't much time left to departure. Then I wrote a straight forward mail to SQ, also claiming the 120.- difference. I have not been compensated for the losses. I lost 5-6 hours of my valuable time. Customers are neglected, unbelievable.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I have been a happy SIA flyer. Flew to/from Europe heaps of times and mostly have been met by very helpful and attentive staff. On the ground and in the air! In economy and in business class. Whenever I needed any help, I got the Singaporean (I assume) help centre on the phone and they always managed to help me, within Terms & Conditions, with whatever predicament I was in (regards of booking). I always felt good and thanked them for their time and help.

Now they seemed to have switched the Call Centre to some Indian based Call Centre. I have had to change my business class booking and I have called them up. 5 times without resolution! I have had real trouble understanding what they were saying over the phone and they came across very rude, not listening or trying to understand what I was trying to achieve. They seemed very condescending and a very unhelpful bunch! I have not resolved my issue over the phone. Gave up on the call and cancelled the booking with a cancellation fee and booked another flight. Atrocious!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

My company pays for my return business class tickets from Sydney to Singapore for work. Since my parents stay in Singapore, I have always use the opportunity to bring my kids home to see them. But I wasn't going to pay business class tickets for my kids. I requested for premium economy tickets for my 3 kids aged 8, 13 and 15. First problem, you can't do online booking for kids without an accompanying adult. Second problem, since they are without accompanying adult in the same class cabin, even though I am on the same flights as my kids, I have to pay for the most expansive adult fares for all 3 kids in premium economy class as penalty (this works out to be approximately A$1000 extra per child instead of child fares and promotional adult fares).

The booking staff was always unpleasant: "Either get your kids discount business class tickets or pay for the most expansive Premium economy tickets". To add insult to wound, I was asked to pay a further US$50 per flight for each kid as unaccompanied minors. I was told that they will be supervised from check in counter to the plane as unaccompanied minors but every time we get to the airport, the check in staff will make me sign a waiver form for unaccompanied minors as they are always shorthanded and since I am already with my kids on the same flight, either I sign the waiver form or the kids stay in Sydney. Even though the services on the plane has always been good, the whole booking experience is so nasty that even though I am a PPS member and a Singapore citizen who has always been proud of flying Singapore Airlines, I have decided to fly Qantas in the future when I bring my kids along with me.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Singapore Airlines customer service is the worse in the airline industry. The entire company strives on one objective sales. It charges one $$ he extend miles. Don’t fly this ** airline. If you want better service fly United, or Emirates. SA's days of excellence service is over. It’s a mediocre airlines with pretty girls who can only smile not serve.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The website booking process was the worst possible. Nothing seemed to work first time round. It kept asking for me to reenter things. When the payment was made, an error code came up which said the money had been taken from my account but the booking was not guaranteed. I rang customer service and after 45 long minutes, the result was that I had to wait 10 days for a refund into my account, then ring and book again (with the strong possibility of a price rise). Unbelievable. I will never fly with Singapore Airlines again!!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

PLEASE NOTE: If you do a last minute cash upgrade for e.g. from economy to business, they will only give you the miles for economy. So SIA has just found another way in which to earn your money, but not give you your perks. They are one of the greediest companies I've ever encountered. Already relative to other airlines, they are known to hardly ever upgrade their customers, even those with Solitaire and PPS status. Their stupid business class lounges are getting so packed all the time, and they do all these stupid long, convoluted phone menus before you can get through to their customer service agents.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I paid for a forward window seat zone on my flight on Singapore Airlines more than 1 month in advance prior to my flight. However when I did my online check-in, to my surprise my seat has been changed to a seat that way back of the aircraft. My original paid seat was no longer available and I had no choice but change my seat to a middle seat at the forward zone. I called Singapore Airlines how this could happened however they insisted that the changes must have been made by me or someone as the changes were made on the website. Hence there is nothing they can do to give me any seats in the forward zone nor refund me back.

It is obviously an error in their system or SIA side as the confirmation on my backseat was a seat that indicated a changed seat as claimed by SIA. There was no email confirmation of change of seats by SIA if I or someone has made the change from website, as claimed by SIA. I did however has the change of seat confirmation when I changed from the back seat to the middle seat up front. I felt absolutely cheated by SIA and it is such an irresponsible response for not acknowledging their mistake.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We had a sick child scheduled to travel alone in AM next day hence we tried to reach the call center to change flights. However after 3 hours we were unable to reach a human to assist us and it wasn’t possible to change the flight online. So far the worst customer service to date.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

On the 16th December 2018 SQ223 from Singapore to Perth, I normally get Muslim food cater for on all my travel with Singapore Airlines if you like to check it out. I also check with the Steward on board and he came back and told me yes you have cater for Muslim food. My problem is, why after telling me that and later on the flight I did not received the food. My partner food was bypassed on the way and was cold when she had them. The Steward tried to give me a $75.00 cheque to make up for the meal which I did not take. They also tried to offer me some duty free drinks which I tried to get but also didn't have the one I wanted. It's a disappointing of Singapore Airlines staff doing that. I'm disappointed with the airline because I travel with them in all my travel.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Our PNR was S6OEJ2. Three of us traveled in SIA MEL/SIN/DEL return. Both my wife and son had requested for IVGML. The quality of meals served was nonpallatable especially on the SIN/MEL sector on SQ217/8Dec. The aloo paratha was half baked, a burnt smell emanated from the dessert and far too sweet. In all the food was not appetizing. This resulted in stomach upset for my wife and started vomiting on board. Took 2 days to recover. I had fish on board which was dry and hard. Sad to note that you served Ice Cream cubes which was served in your airline 20 years ago too. No change or variety in In flight meal dessert. We had a nasty experience with Air India earlier en route from India to Australia and now in SIA.

May have to reconsider flying with your airline again in future. Suggest try and restrict your offers in Special Meals to customers if you are not able to deliver the right meals well cooked please. ON MEL/SIN sector noticed your some senior male cabin crew just poked my shoulder from behind to ask my meal preference. I was shocked by this attitude as none of your crew members should have the right to touch customers. Your service standards are downgrading. Sad to see this happening with your airline which was once upon a time the best airline in the world.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Singapore Airlines may have one of the best services in flight but they have very poor customer service and company policy. We had a direct flight from Singapore to Newark, USA booked to arrive at 5.50am on Thursday 22nd Nov which was Thanksgiving Day - for us to attend Thanksgiving dinner later that day around 6.30pm.

Singapore Airlines cancelled the flight (for internal business reasons) but described it as a scheduled change, possibly to minimize the need to pay for any compensation. We booked through Expedia and though they did not inform us of the "scheduled change", the issue is that Singapore Airline's actions resulted in us having to pay for extra day's accommodation and meals for our family of 4. When I complained, they blamed Expedia, offered nothing but a disgruntled sorry - and that took more than 2+ weeks! No compensation - not even a small token. If a passenger had done this - requested a "scheduled change" for their personal reasons to their flight, Singapore Airlines would charge - sometimes even a full ticket price. Step up Singapore Airlines - take responsibility.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Business Class was a new experience. It was all that I had hoped it to be. The cabin crew were outstanding in their attention to the care of each passenger. The food and beverages were excellent as was the opportunity to share the Airport Lounges with ease of boarding and luggage handling. The extra space and flatbed facility was much appreciated as was the relative quiet on the upper deck. I will certainly fly Singapore Airlines next time. Thank you to all who provided such excellent service.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I was on a flight from Mumbai to Los Angeles on Oct 30th. I had purchased the economy plus for an extra 1300 US dollars. Going over no problem, however, I had requested aisle seats, I sat down in seat 35 G and a man sat by the window in shorts. He proceeded to remove his shoes no socks and began to fondle himself in a big way. When he saw me looking he took the blanket and covered himself up and continued. The staff moved me to a middle seat, I didn't pay for a middle seat, if I had not been able to get aisle seats I would have stayed in with an ecomony ticket. No one talked to him, nor did they say anything to me. I had to move, he should have been moved to the middle seat not me. I thought it was disgusting that it wasn't handle in a way to put me at ease after witnessing this disgusting act. I think it is against the law to do this in public.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I used my air miles to redeem a returned flight from Singapore to Seoul back in April 18. I missed my scheduled flight to Seoul on the 27th of September. I was grateful that SIA scheduled me on the second flight to Seoul free of charge. HOWEVER, what I didn’t know was that SIA autocancel my returning flight to Singapore without my approval and without informing me via email nor messages. Does SIA expects me to swim back to Singapore? When I try to check in SQ609 on the 7 Oct, SIA says all their flights are full. I have to be placed on the waiting list with no certainty. The ground staffs are not helpful and I have to purchase another one way ticket with Asiana airline. I don’t know whether I will get KW 730600 back but I will fight for it.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Completely and utterly appalling how such a world class airline like Singapore Airlines would succumb to such a horrible Treatment of their valuable customers in relation to the bomb hoax call they had received for SQ 423 that was supposed to have taken off at 10.50 pm on 7th September 2018. Passengers had a harrowing experience of being held up and not being allowed to leave Mumbai International Airport the whole night till 9.00 am 8th September 2018 when the flight finally took off, because of a bomb hoax call.

The sad part in all this is that Singapore Airlines refused to convey how long the delay would take leaving passengers hanging around at the departure gate clueless as to what was going on and despite several requests by passengers to be offloaded no arrangement of any sort towards that was initiated, on the contrary ground staff came across as rude with a lackadaisical attitude about the whole situation! Such a call may need tight security, but why were innocent passengers held responsible and not allowed to leave the airport, when THEY were definitely not the reason for the security threat??? When the Singapore Airlines offices were contacted they seemed to be clueless about the whole issue despite it being splashed over news channels!! What’s happening SINGAPORE Airlines? Can someone explain??

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

We are in the middle of a nightmare trying to get my ticket. My husband was sent his but mine is 'on hold'. The reason? Still don't understand what is going on. I booked over the phone and paid for two premium economy seats from London to Perth-Australia next March. The company then decided that it needed to issue our tickets separately due to me having KrisFlyer points to redeem for a few pounds reduction on my ticket. They then tried to take out money for another ticket, while they have my money that pays for both tickets available to them from my card which says the full amount pending on my card, waiting for Singapore Airways to use it. Of course, there is not enough money available on my card now for them to take out for another fare and Barclay card stopped the extra payment for that reason. Thank goodness for that.

My husband and I have both been trying to find out what is going on with the Singapore agent (who, after several calls from him and getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. He told me he is the manager!) as we are tearing our hair out and I am feeling very stressed, having spent hours over three days trying to get this resolved and going round and round in circles. We keep repeating that they have all the money for both fares and they just need to action it; how did my husband's ticket get paid for and not mine if they have not actioned the money that is sitting there from my Barclay card? What money did they use for that ticket? They have mentioned some technical hitch that is STILL not sorted it appears.

My husband has said that we want this sorted today and my ticket issued. The Singapore agent said he would speak to the finance department and get back to us. That was three hours ago and he has still not got back to us. I have loved flying with Singapore Airlines in the past and always sung their praises to others BUT I am not going to go through this again with them. Next time, I will look for a reliable airline. I know things can go wrong but when they get it wrong, the customer should not be put through all this stress and time wasting trying to get the matter resolved. SO disappointed.

Original review: July 25, 2018

One needs a sense of humour with this company. Booked a flight from Brisbane to Athens only to find out after paying that the majority of flight was on the budget company Scoot. All I wanted was an aisle seat as I have a medical condition but because I didn't book directly with Scoot, this turned out to be impossible to do. Even when checking in. Food and service very average, I really don't understand how they get such accolades. Will not fly with them again.

Original review: July 24, 2018

12 hour from Perth to Singapore. Putting it simply they ran out of food. My daughter had leftover chicken noodles & I had a bread bun for breakfast. NOT IMPRESSED. WILL NOT USE AGAIN.

Original review: July 16, 2018

SQ31 from San Francisco to Singapore. I never get disappointed to Singapore Airlines as much as today. I understand that the plane is having an issue and the team here tried to fix it, however, your team should have make earlier call to disembark the customer not after 3 hours on the plane, plus we need to wait another 2 hours again just to find out the flight was cancelled. Even worse, Most of the customer are disappointed on how the ground team handle this issue. It took them another 2 hours for us to wait the shuttle under the SUN. Yep, your so called APAC team does not have any clue on what they have to do, eg. listing the customer but they don't know what to do after listing our seat number, they don't even know which hotel, funny thing's, they didn't even realized that the earlier list wasn't the full customer list.

Amazing on how bad is your teamwork with this kind of situation, so much disappointment for a high price ticket and an airline who claimed themselves as the best service airlines. They told us that our replacement flight will be leaving the next day 7am. They put us on the hotel for a night. Not until 3am I found out from the letter put on my door that they cancelled again the both flights due to some issue with the flight. They told me to go to the airport and check which airline is my replacement. I went there and got myself booked on ANA NH7. I waited for 2 hrs since the counter for ANA opened at 10.40.

I went to the ANA counter and they rejected since though they have my name booked in ANA, SQ haven't issued my ticket. I went back to SQ counter just to find out that SQ031 is leaving at 11.30, what a SURPRISE to know the same flight that they told us broken is actually flying! Hope SQ031 have a good and safe flight back to Singapore. Having the airplane broken is understandable, but lying is NOT, also the fact that the way the airline treat the customers is not based on respect, they put they put profitability first, very arrogant.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was one of your flight passengers that traveled from Philippines to India on June 15, 2018. During my flight, I pre-ordered a low-fat meal that was served as a part of my travel package. While I was half done through my meal, I found some kind of a fly/insect inside the meal box. I immediately brought this to the attendant's notice, the attendant offered me another meal that I refused to take. I was already disgusted with the situation and could not afford to take a chance with the quality of food that was served.

I have traveled in Emirates, Qatar, Cathay Pacific etc but never had this kind of an experience. This is not what I expected while traveling on Singapore Airlines, paying a big amount. The experience I had with the food is cheaper than a "road-side restaurant". To be on the safe side, I have taken pictures and videos of the same. I realize that I wasn't treated fair and would sincerely look forward to your resolution on the inconvenience that was caused to me. I am hoping you'll promptly respond and resolve my concern at the earliest.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I had called the customer service to see an option for upgrade. The service agent was able to get me a price and I was ready to pay but the call got disconnected. There was no call back from them. I called them thrice the same day after and none of the customer service agent was able to get me the price that was mentioned and said that they will be giving me a callback. I called them again the next day twice as they never gave a callback. I requested for the price; at first they said I won’t be able to upgrade and then when I insisted that they had provided me a price previously they said they will give a callback. This time I did got a callback but then they increased the price by 1500$. It’s just disgusting and unethical practice by a well known airliner to rip off their customer.

Singapore Airlines Company Information