1.12/5
  • 1 star
Based on 43 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Your airline may owe you up to
$400
Bad airline experience?
You may qualify for a partial refund
You may think there's nothing you can do about delays and cancellations, but you can seek compensation for these and other bad experiences.
Think there's nothing you can do about delays or canceled flights? We'll help you seek compensation-try it for free!

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 29, 2017

52 Easy Jet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Flight canceled at 4 hours notice and no help of any kind offered at airport. Thereafter they've been as difficult as possible and refuse to provide me with information required to submit an insurance claim for my significant losses. Having used them for many years without any major issues this experience has been a real eye opener. I wouldn't have believed it possible that any business reliant on goodwill would treat its customers with the level of contempt and dishonesty I've encountered here. Will never fly with them again. It's fine when it goes to plan but as soon as a problem occurs they just don't want to know. Making Ryanair look good!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I submitted my expense claim on Oct 4th. Since then I have sent them more than 10 emails with a receipt they requested. And a funny part is they've responded to my email in a day or two but they were asking the exact same information but from the different person?? This must be one of this company's tactic to delay a refund. Maybe they just don't want to pay back... I really don't understand why they are doing this…

My wife and I booked the 9:30 pm flight (EZY4568) for Sept 21st 2017 from Amsterdam to Berlin. They canceled a flight 2 hrs before the departure time and they even did not explain why they canceled a flight. Regardless, we had an appointment at 8 am in Berlin next morning we can't miss so we had to find another transportation but could not find another flight from different airlines or train. Only option we had was to rent a a car. We asked an Easy Jet customer service if they would refund for a rental car and she said “Yes we do absolutely.” That's how we ended up renting a car from Avis to get to Berlin that evening.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I was traveling from Berlin, Schönefeld Airport to Malaga airport on the way home to New York City, USA. When I got to Malaga airport my luggage was nowhere to be found. I reported it missing and gave the description to EasyJet saying it was a black canvas case with yellow trim. Several days later they contacted me telling me the description was a black canvas, multi-colored case. They did not even get the description right. I’ve waited 21 days and nothing. After 21 days the policy requires that the passenger send in a claim. Their website does not work and I am not able to contact anyone by phone. They also require proof of receipt of every item that was in the lost luggage. How are you supposed to provide receipts of clothes that are many years old. Moral of the story: Do not take any luggage on EasyJet that goes in the hold. Be careful of this airline, it is certainly something to be avoided.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Upon arrival at Boarding Gate, Porto airport on our return from honeymoon on the 5th September 2017 I was issued with a new seat number meaning that I would no longer be next to my wife. My wife a bit upset and wanting to know why but due to the fact that there were a lot of people behind us, I didn't want to make a fuss. When boarding the plane I asked the reason being and the hostess replied that it wasn't up to her so I took up my new seat only to discover that my original seat was taken by one man flying alone, whilst the man could've been given another seat as there were plenty of spare seats left upon take off. Why split up a couple just for one person to be sat next to my wife? I would not contest to the fact if I was flying alone. My wife finally joined me on the adjoining seat and the poor person to whom that seat had been allocated had to take my initial Seat as I did not see why I should be the one to move.

This was the first time this had happened and I have travelled a lot over the globe. I don't like Easy Jet's policy where one's given a choice to reserve one's seat on Easy Jet's internet booking address but has to pay a supplement for it. Why! I thought your idea was to have competitive tariffs? So, if one doesn't pay more for one's seat, then they can just be sat at the last minute where your ** company wants them to sat and for NO apparent reason going by our experience. I've heard friends say the same thing but then, not everyone will take the time like myself to tell you. They simply won't fly with you AGAIN and my wife and I won't be either. Get your priorities and organisation in order before you start losing your clientele. People will talk and that's BAD publicity for you at Easy Jet.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I have spent the last 14 months trying to claim compensation (expenses incurred of approx £550 for a canceled flight that was a fraction of this cost), having been promised by an Easy Jet customer service worker on the phone (verbal only) that I would be compensated without question. Eventually Easy Jet resorted to just ignoring my emails. I eventually went to the CEDR ombudsman/adjudicator who resolved the issue - I was paid back about half the amount claimed. I think it is totally unacceptable for Easy Jet to treat customers in this way. Lessons learnt: get it in writing! Use the ombudsman. Thank God that we have scope for arbitration. And it works!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Jet?

Original review: July 3, 2017

After paying for carry-on luggage during check-in and assured that I had paid the correct amount for my family's three carry-on luggages, when boarding the plane I was humiliated and it was demanded that I step out of line and wait to pay for one luggage again. My two children (girls age 11 & 14) boarded the plane before me and when I told the Easy Jet rep that I was holding both my luggage and my 11 year old's backpack, she did not believe me. I asked that she go on the plane and see that my child had nothing with her, but she refused. She then proceeded to embarrass me by scolding me and making me get out of line.

To make things easy, I put the backpack in my carry on - which fit! - but then she said the middle of the bag was too wide (while others with much wider bags continued to board the plane). She demanded that I pay again for the bag or would not be allowed on the plane - even though my two children were already on. The supervisor came over and was just as rude and started to threaten that if I did not pay for the luggage, that she would call security. She refused to look at my luggage receipt or to count our bags already on the plane. I asked for her name and that of the woman associate, but she said that in France, they are not required to give their names.

I eventually paid another 60 Euros for my luggage (which was substantially more than what was charged at check-in). I should also mention that they wanted me to pay in cash but I refused since I wanted the proof of a credit card receipt and the ability to dispute the charge. When I finally got on board, my 11 year old daughter was crying - very scared that she would be leaving France without her mother and not sure why I had not boarded the plane yet. I travel for work at least once a month, and I have never experienced such bad service and bad behavior by an airline. They should not be in business and this type of behavior by an airline should not be allowed! It was pure intimidation and extortion and incredibly unethical.

Original review: June 23, 2017

2 flights in the last month 28th May 2017 - 2 cancellations - 2 weekends ruined, money lost, but they do not care. 1st flight - Rome to London - they announce a 2 hours delay and after getting all passengers at the gate they announce that their crew cannot fly anymore and the flight is cancelled. Now, they knew this since the morning as I received a message - how can they fail to program another crew for this flight that they know 12 hours before at what time it would arrive to Rome and how many hours that same crew had flied?? They tell us that they would get us at a hotel (it was midnight at this point) 25km from the airport and we would then need to pay the cab back to the airport. I had already paid for a cab to pick me up at Gatwick at 1 am. I refused to take that hotel as next flight was at 9 in the morning and went to a hotel close to the airport.

They refused to pay the hotel expense, they refused to pay my cab and they refused to pay EC compensation. Second flight yesterday - 22nd June 2017 - London to Rome - a whole weekend paid, hotel, rental car, return flight with another airline - everything lost - Easy Jet will receive my EC Compensation claim and my request to refund these expenses, but they will refuse, and they ruined my weekend.

Original review: June 22, 2017

Through OneTravel.com we booked Easy Jet roundtrip from Orly France to Faro Portugal. The day of the flight, at 1:30 am, while we were asleep and some 4.5 hours before the change of departure time from 8 am to 6 am, Easy Jet emailed us of the change. We were unaware of this until arriving at the airport and missed the flight. We had to book on another airline to make our obligations in Faro the same day. The notification was so late and untimely that we would not have been able to alter our shuttle arrangements to the airport even if we had been monitoring our emails at 1:30 in the morning.

Original review: May 12, 2017

They made my father buy a whole row of seats because he couldn't bend his leg. He paid £500 and they allocated seats stretching over another passenger and the aisle. The flight attendants told us to complain (you only need three seats if you need leg elevation apparently which we said we didn't need - there's easily loads of leg room in the seats anyway). 8 unreturned phone calls each lasting ca. 30 mins. No written response. Finally got to speak to a manager who made up 4 hilarious erroneous excuses for not giving a refund ranging from 'you used the seats' (er no) to 'you didn't pay for the seats in the first place' (er yes we did) to 'you had extra leg room seats' (er no... er) to 'you chose not to use the seats' (er... why would we?). So now I have to go to CEDA. They are disgraceful. Unfortunately I have to keep using them but I will never flush an Easy Jet toilet again!

Original review: April 28, 2017

I was quite apprehensive about my domestic flight while vacationing in France (from Toulouse to Paris) due to a previous experience which wasn't super positive as I had to trash my carry-on baggage which didn't fit the dimensions just before boarding, wearing all my clothes on top of mine so I wouldn't pay a ridiculous fee to have it checked. This time, I was traveling with my infant daughter and from beginning to end, it was perfect: the staff from the counter to the plane was very attentive and Axel and his team went above and beyond to assign a seat for both of us. Even the pilot said hi to us which was great. I had an awesome time and would not only fly again with them but recommend them.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Myself with my partner traveled from Belfast to Manchester with Easy Jet. I was pulled from my seat before take off and informed that I could not remain at my current seat due to my weight. How I was made a show off by staff asking other passengers to swap me seats as I was too heavy to remain seated in the seat I had selected. I cried the whole flight, East Jet ruined my holiday and I have since suffered from anxiety and stress due to the down right rude behavior of Easy Jet staff.

Buyer beware. If there is at all any other way to make your travel plans I suggest using your alternative method. Their website and marketing material really make you think they are reputable and reasonable company to work with, yet when I have complained they have not had the decency to reply or apologize. They need to change the website to "Buyer Beware" and people should be informed that they do not provide any customer service or support whatsoever. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I had a very tough time communicating with EasyJet. No phone number in the U.S. and I even had to wait for chat to become available - waited a while. I had a special circumstance and I was trying to cancel a booking for NEAR full refund - reference number **. The circumstance is that the flight leading up to it earlier that day with Hahn Air Systems was cancelled. I provided proof to the EasyJet agent, Amrit (he wouldn't give me his I.D. number) during our chat conversation on 4/11/2017 that started at 9:40 am - Hahn Air Systems flight 277 leaving ZTH 10:20 am and arriving to Athens 11:15 am on June 6 2017.

I needed to cancel the EasyJet flight ** which was EasyJet 4824 leaving ATH 2 pm and arriving in NAP 2:45 pm - as a result. This was about 55 DAYS OUT from the actual flight and I figured it won't be a problem for EasyJet to unload the seats as it IS A DIRECT FLIGHT WITH VERY FEW REMAINING SEATS. I'd already gone ahead and booked a different flight on the same day from ZTH to NAP - PART OF IT WITH EASYJET. I tried to get my money back for the original flight booking reference ** and was offered and had to accept a whopping $25.36 of the $176.22 that I paid.

I did complete a Compensation Claim Form but received a strange response and Amrit did not provide me CONFIRMATION THAT IT WAS RECEIVED (per my request). So I filled out a Contact form as well and await response. I'm still looking for a larger portion of my money to be refunded. Going through Google, ConsumerAffairs, and the BBB, I read a lot of disturbing information that corroborates my experience. I think this is completely unscrupulous for a business to practice and massively profit with these hard line type of cancellation policies. My advice - obviously, don't take the chance with EasyJet. Shop elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

Incredibly disappointed with my experience with easyJet. I understand that it is a nonrefundable airline. However I came down with a serious illness on the day of my flight and could not travel let alone get out of bed. When I called to cancel the rep on the phone told me I could be refunded if I obtained and sent a doctor's note. After doing so (in a foreign country) I sent in the information and was told I could only be refunded the tax on my flight. I choose NOT to travel for the safety and well-being of the other passengers and crew members. I'm sure they all appreciate that. You can bet I will NEVER choose to fly easyJet again and I will make sure everyone knows that. Just don't fly easyJet.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

After hearing such a lot about being able to claim for compensation for cancelled flights and having been delayed by 2 days 4 years ago, and my company not paying me for the 2 days off work which lead to me lose £300, I decided to claim. It was relatively easy at first but they took ages to settle, as I had friends with me on this flight I passed onto them about claiming. What a fiasco it turned out to be, we are, after nearly a year trying to get the rest of the compensation back. It appears Easy Jet cannot, despite many emails and phone calls, get the message that only I have had the compensation but not the others. It is so frustrating... Shame on you Easy Jet.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

This company is just a trash. They have canceled my flight from Paris to Milan (**) at 26.06.2016. And they couldn't offer me any other flight. Moreover I missed my connected flight from Milan to İstanbul. And I had to pay fine and change my flight. I paid quite enough for this and I missed my flight. Such a nightmare it was. I lost a lot. Then I requested them to compensate my expenses. They have agreed about paying 250 Euro for each ticket after several mails and after several checking.

Since from that I am still waiting for just 500 Euro. Such a big company it is that they play several games and try to kidding me for just 500 euro!!! Very poor guys!!! Every time when I asked they send the case to their bla bla team. And they approve again and again but still there is no payment. They tell me that they have published a cheque but there is no payment. They continue kidding me. I ask for any kind documents which shows that they have paid but of course they do not send because they have nothing to send as they don't pay. They hope that I will give up but I will not. Till I got my money I will continue fighting. I go to court just for 500 Euro.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

Buyer beware. If there is at all any other way to make your travel plans I suggest using your alternative method. Their website and marketing material really make you think they are reputable and reasonable company to work with. They need to change the website to Buyer beware and we not provide customer service or support. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Common theme among customer that have had any dealings with them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

We were greeted by a very unhappy baggage attendant who was angry to begin with. When we checked our bags we are charged more than on our first flight. We were also charged to check a carry-on, which on the first flight was said to be free. They were rude. The seats very tight and uncomfortable, and everything was an additional cost, even water when my mother was choking. They charged my daughter an extra 65.00 to change her name because it had her maiden name on it. She had a passport, visa, and Military ID with the same information but clearly they just wanted to make more money for a 2-second add in the computer. EASY JET = Not So Easy and more expensive than any other airline.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

On our way home from Naples to Stansted we were informed at the gate that the bags (that we had traveled out with) would have to be checked in to the hold at a cost of £45 each! This was after an announcement approximately 25 minutes earlier informing the flight that cabin baggage could be checked in for free! We managed to force our "extra" bags into our cabin cases and boarded only to notice we were following numerous passengers carrying cabin bags, large backpacks AND carrier bags full of duty free goods! This is clearly yet another low cost airline scam and will be reported to the highest level I can find. Disgusting!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Worst and most costly experience with any airline, hands down. They overbooked my flight, so I got to watch my plane board for 25 minutes before it left without me. Then they wanted to charge me 80 pounds to get on a later flight, with no guarantee of having a seat. Ultimately, I had to buy a ticket from another airline and sleazy jet wouldn't reimburse anything. Customer service people were embarrassed and tired of being yelled at for just cause. I will never use this terrible company again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

Very bad experience. We arrived 25 minutes before departure at the terminal because of the delay from our British Airways flight from Lima and the flight was disappeared in airport screens. In our boarding pass indicates that door closes 30 minutes before, but most companies say the same and then gate closes 5 or 10 minutes before departure. Anyway, it's disgusting that in case of delays not attributable to you, as in our case, it's impossible to access the plane only 30 or more minutes before, and because of the delay is not attributable to EasyJet, this company wash its hands. In fact, about 20 people flying with EasyJet to different destinations lost its flight due to the same reason. That's not normal. Just in case, I'll never fly with this airline.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I thought the luggage was included in the flight to realized once at Gatwick that it wasn't. I am asked to pay a fee of £30 which I do but the staff member who registered my suitcase advised me to do the way back online. I had the app so I tried to do it via the app which denied me the access. Worse, a friend of mine get access to my flight hoping to understand what's going on. 2 days before my departure the app was showing that my suitcase was recorded and that I did not have to pay. I tried to bypass that but could not. I thought £30 for a return was bad enough.

Cautious this time, not trusting their site, I took a picture of the screen as proof. Went on the day to hear me say I need to pay €40 fee! I show the picture of the screen with my flight reference saying I tried to pay online but was shown that page. They have trouble with their app which does not work but you are the one blame for it. The flight was delayed and we were even ask to move to another gate! I just wonder if the "flaw" of the app was not done on purpose so instead of paying a cheaper fee you end up getting charged a max! This would not surprise me. This was my worst experience ever. I will try to pass it on to their customer service with a formal complaint but if they are as bad as the UK Railway well, it will be a waste of time but this need to be addressed anyhow.

Original review: July 30, 2016

Cheating - no EU compensation paid / customer support with no support. EasyJet cancelled their flight EZY3495 on 06/17/16 from Hamburg to Rome. In accordance with EC regulation 261/2004, I claimed compensation on behalf of 2 passengers. After having processed the forms from EasyJet's own site, I received the first answer from customer service on July 2 saying: "At the moment, I am unable confirm the reason for your disrupted flight as I require information from our Operations department. Once I have this information, I will review your claim and respond with the outcome." The exact answer was sent on July 19 after asking them of any progress. Don't expect anything from that airline. If someone treats customers in such a manner, I would not be surprised Ryanair takes over their slots soon. ;) Worst airline on planet!!!

Original review: July 29, 2016

I had to fly via Easy Jet (flight No 2844) on 23/4/2015 at 9:00 am from Catania Airport (Italy) to Malpensa Airport (Italy) where many changes for flight departure took place by Easy Jet as follow: First Change - When I reached the Easy Jet counter at 7:15 am I have been informed by the desk staff that the flight is being delayed to 10:30 am. I have accepted the delay since it won't affect my next flight (Malpensa Dubai at 2:00 pm) and I have checked in the luggage.

Second Change - On flight schedules board, Easy Jet has changed the flight time for the second time to 3:00 pm. I have approached Easy Jet counter again where they have confirmed the change and understood the situation of my connected flight and asked me to approach Lost and Found counter to pick up my luggage and approach the reservation staff to cancel the reservation and make new one as the change is for more than 5 hours where I am eligible for reimbursement of the rerouting charges, compensations of EUR 250 for each ticket and the other associated expenses connected with the disturbed plan. New 2 tickets through Alitalia have been booked (Catani-Milano 10:30 am flight). I checked in the luggage again in Alitalia counter and I have been advised to call Easy Jet on Tel No. 0044 330 365 5454 which has been given to me by Easy Jet counter for compensation.

Third Change - After I have finished checking in the luggage with Alitalia, I called Easy Jet as mentioned above for almost 27 minutes where I have been told that the flight scheduled has been changed for the third time to 11:55 am. It was not really expected that to have 3 changes of flight schedule within a very short period of time. In view of the above, and since all my flying plans have been disturbed because of the continued changes of flight departure times, and the delay which has reached 6 hours and a new route has been made based on such announcement I requested EasyJet to reimburse me the damage happened.

They have ignored that there was a delay shown on the airport flight schedule for almost 6 hours. They have failed to provide a report for the reasons of delay. They have misguided me to take another flight and refused to pay me back the same... and finally they simply reject the claim and just offered drinks and sandwiches voucher.

Original review: July 2, 2016

I and my family were booked on a flight that was originally leaving from Brussels to Berlin (in April 2016 - Flight number EZY8202). The flight was transferred to Lille due to the terrorist attacks in Brussels. Easyjet sent me an email explaining the situation and promising the clients who agreed to fly from Lille a reimbursement for transportation from Lille to Brussels + hotel in Lille + taxi from the hotel to the airport in Lille. I agree with the flight change and, after I arrived home, sent all the receipts to Easyjet (the receipts were sent in May). I still have not received the reimbursement. I spent a lot of money due to the flight change and I really hope to get my money back. I WAS DECEIVED BY EASYJET.

Original review: June 29, 2016

I travel with Easy Jet around 50 times a year (it used to be double that). The service offered apart from the odd delay is generally very good. However if you ever have to contact customer services it is a nightmare, particularly if they owe you money. Invariably they ignore emails and if they do reply they suggest you call them. Trying to call them is almost impossible without at least a 20 minute wait (usually followed by a mysterious dropping of the call). I always copy Ms McCall in on emails which sometimes gets an automated reply that they will contact you within 3 days.

I also have a personal number which they have given out randomly to a few people so you can change flights without being charged. They usually answer the phone with minutes. However they can only phone customer service and ask them to contact me (which they usually do by email telling me to call them). I recently tried to get them to cancel my Easy Jet+ card automatic renewal. A month later I still can't get through to a human being in customer services. What can you say except I am not surprised there are many irate customers out there.

Original review: March 19, 2016

Last August on board a flight from Gibraltar to UK I purchased a return train ticket and paid by credit card. To cut a long story short, the air steward messed up and I had to repay in cash and he said he had to keep the credit card receipt except for the bottom piece which was supposedly my train ticket. Needless to say it turned out to be invalid and I was fined 20 and then had to purchase the return journey again. I emailed customer services that night and all I've ever had back from them is the promise of my complaint being looked into and will revert asap. 8 months and various emails later I'm still waiting!! Pathetic! But I am not going to let this go. I was humiliated at the train station and I don't want other people to suffer the same way.

Original review: March 2, 2016

EasyJet.com always contains a Europcar advertisement for up to 20% off for EasyJet.com customers. It's a huge consumer ripoff by both EasyJet and Europcar. In fact, the online booking difference simultaneously offered by clicking on that EasyJet.com Europcar discount ad vs. simultaneously booking online directly with Europcar.com (with no discount whatsoever) amounts to a Europcar offered meager 5 cents USD price difference for a 5-day rental of the same car model, on the same 5-day dates, at the same airport-located pickup and return Europcar location. Europcar and EasyJet are defrauding the public in this rental car booking scheme. EasyJet.com customer service washed its hands of this matter and referred me to Europcar on this matter. Europcar has not replied to my emailed complaint.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

This Friday, November 29th, I took an Easy Jet flight from Nice to Berlin. The flight was full and the representatives of Easy Jet asked to "cooperate and come forward" to check in my hand bag as a luggage at the boarding to, as they put it, make it "easier for all the passengers and facilitate the boarding process." Which was exactly what I did. To help other passengers, but, mostly, THEIR COMPANY. And what do I find by arriving to Berlin? Not only did they lose my bag (as I learned later - it never even left Nice!), but now they're claiming that it was me who forgot it in the first place and it was oh so kind of them to just bring it to Berlin. And now they're refusing to deliver it!!

Easy Jet, who asked for my bag, as a favor, never even boarded it on the plane and now wants to make me go all the way to the airport to pick it up myself?! On top of all, there are prescription meds inside this bag, that I need urgently and can't get from a doctor right away. They costed me time, nerves, money and now health. That was the last time ever I agreed to "kindly cooperate" with that company. It's not worth the saved money.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

I booked a round-trip flight from Paris to Nice on Easyjet. The flight down there was fine. The problems started on our return. We were in queue to board when a gate agent told us we were only allowed 1 carry-on bag. That's all we had. They then proceeded to tell us that our purses counted as 1! What?! My tiny little purse is considered a carry-on bag?! We explained that we had no problem on the way down carrying our 1 carry-on that met the required size and our purses. Their response was "well I guess someone wasn't doing their job". They then proceeded to tell us it would cost 55 Euro for our 1 bag. OUR FLIGHT WASN'T EVEN 55 EURO! Easy Jet has a real scam going because they put you in a position where you have no alternative than to comply with their predatory practices. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about this. These so called "low cost" carriers need to be stopped!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2015

I and my husband were planning a holiday for a year from Australia to Europe. We had previously traveled using low cost airlines but never had such terrible service. From Berlin we wanted to fly to Nice where we would have spent two nights but instead we spent this time in an airport hotel in a Berlin because our flight had been 'downgraded' and although we had our boarding pass booked in online, we were told after an hour queuing and 3 check in counters later that we don't have a seat and have to stay overnight in The hotel to get on the flight next day.

I understand that things happen but why weren't we informed at the time when we checked in online (we were told at the airport that this problem with the plane has been on for a week), why did we get our boarding passes? Why weren't we informed while waiting in a Long long Queue? Had we received an email, informing us about the issue we could have booked another flight with a different airline and claim it on our travel insurance.

Of course we had accommodation booked in Nice, car rental etc. that we had to reorganize. This whole incident gave a terrible start to our long awaited holiday and we lost our time in Nice. Never ever again I will travel with Easy Jet no matter how cheap they are. It is simply not worth it. I will also make it sure that I will leave reviews wherever I can to warn other passengers.

Easy Jet Company Information