Easy Jet

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Buyer beware. If there is at all any other way to make your travel plans I suggest using your alternative method. Their website and marketing material really make you think they are reputable and reasonable company to work with. They need to change the website to Buyer beware and we not provide customer service or support. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Common theme among customer that have had any dealings with them.

We were greeted by a very unhappy baggage attendant who was angry to begin with. When we checked our bags we are charged more than on our first flight. We were also charged to check a carry-on, which on the first flight was said to be free. They were rude. The seats very tight and uncomfortable, and everything was an additional cost, even water when my mother was choking. They charged my daughter an extra 65.00 to change her name because it had her maiden name on it. She had a passport, visa, and Military ID with the same information but clearly they just wanted to make more money for a 2-second add in the computer. EASY JET = Not So Easy and more expensive than any other airline.

On our way home from Naples to Stansted we were informed at the gate that the bags (that we had traveled out with) would have to be checked in to the hold at a cost of £45 each! This was after an announcement approximately 25 minutes earlier informing the flight that cabin baggage could be checked in for free! We managed to force our "extra" bags into our cabin cases and boarded only to notice we were following numerous passengers carrying cabin bags, large backpacks AND carrier bags full of duty free goods! This is clearly yet another low cost airline scam and will be reported to the highest level I can find. Disgusting!!

Worst and most costly experience with any airline, hands down. They overbooked my flight, so I got to watch my plane board for 25 minutes before it left without me. Then they wanted to charge me 80 pounds to get on a later flight, with no guarantee of having a seat. Ultimately, I had to buy a ticket from another airline and sleazy jet wouldn't reimburse anything. Customer service people were embarrassed and tired of being yelled at for just cause. I will never use this terrible company again.

Very bad experience. We arrived 25 minutes before departure at the terminal because of the delay from our British Airways flight from Lima and the flight was disappeared in airport screens. In our boarding pass indicates that door closes 30 minutes before, but most companies say the same and then gate closes 5 or 10 minutes before departure. Anyway, it's disgusting that in case of delays not attributable to you, as in our case, it's impossible to access the plane only 30 or more minutes before, and because of the delay is not attributable to EasyJet, this company wash its hands. In fact, about 20 people flying with EasyJet to different destinations lost its flight due to the same reason. That's not normal. Just in case, I'll never fly with this airline.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Jet?

I thought the luggage was included in the flight to realized once at Gatwick that it wasn't. I am asked to pay a fee of £30 which I do but the staff member who registered my suitcase advised me to do the way back online. I had the app so I tried to do it via the app which denied me the access. Worse, a friend of mine get access to my flight hoping to understand what's going on. 2 days before my departure the app was showing that my suitcase was recorded and that I did not have to pay. I tried to bypass that but could not. I thought £30 for a return was bad enough.

Cautious this time, not trusting their site, I took a picture of the screen as proof. Went on the day to hear me say I need to pay €40 fee! I show the picture of the screen with my flight reference saying I tried to pay online but was shown that page. They have trouble with their app which does not work but you are the one blame for it. The flight was delayed and we were even ask to move to another gate! I just wonder if the "flaw" of the app was not done on purpose so instead of paying a cheaper fee you end up getting charged a max! This would not surprise me. This was my worst experience ever. I will try to pass it on to their customer service with a formal complaint but if they are as bad as the UK Railway well, it will be a waste of time but this need to be addressed anyhow.

Cheating - no EU compensation paid / customer support with no support. EasyJet cancelled their flight EZY3495 on 06/17/16 from Hamburg to Rome. In accordance with EC regulation 261/2004, I claimed compensation on behalf of 2 passengers. After having processed the forms from EasyJet's own site, I received the first answer from customer service on July 2 saying: "At the moment, I am unable confirm the reason for your disrupted flight as I require information from our Operations department. Once I have this information, I will review your claim and respond with the outcome." The exact answer was sent on July 19 after asking them of any progress. Don't expect anything from that airline. If someone treats customers in such a manner, I would not be surprised Ryanair takes over their slots soon. ;) Worst airline on planet!!!

I had to fly via Easy Jet (flight No 2844) on 23/4/2015 at 9:00 am from Catania Airport (Italy) to Malpensa Airport (Italy) where many changes for flight departure took place by Easy Jet as follow: First Change - When I reached the Easy Jet counter at 7:15 am I have been informed by the desk staff that the flight is being delayed to 10:30 am. I have accepted the delay since it won't affect my next flight (Malpensa Dubai at 2:00 pm) and I have checked in the luggage.

Second Change - On flight schedules board, Easy Jet has changed the flight time for the second time to 3:00 pm. I have approached Easy Jet counter again where they have confirmed the change and understood the situation of my connected flight and asked me to approach Lost and Found counter to pick up my luggage and approach the reservation staff to cancel the reservation and make new one as the change is for more than 5 hours where I am eligible for reimbursement of the rerouting charges, compensations of EUR 250 for each ticket and the other associated expenses connected with the disturbed plan. New 2 tickets through Alitalia have been booked (Catani-Milano 10:30 am flight). I checked in the luggage again in Alitalia counter and I have been advised to call Easy Jet on Tel No. 0044 330 365 5454 which has been given to me by Easy Jet counter for compensation.

Third Change - After I have finished checking in the luggage with Alitalia, I called Easy Jet as mentioned above for almost 27 minutes where I have been told that the flight scheduled has been changed for the third time to 11:55 am. It was not really expected that to have 3 changes of flight schedule within a very short period of time. In view of the above, and since all my flying plans have been disturbed because of the continued changes of flight departure times, and the delay which has reached 6 hours and a new route has been made based on such announcement I requested EasyJet to reimburse me the damage happened.

They have ignored that there was a delay shown on the airport flight schedule for almost 6 hours. They have failed to provide a report for the reasons of delay. They have misguided me to take another flight and refused to pay me back the same... and finally they simply reject the claim and just offered drinks and sandwiches voucher.

I and my family were booked on a flight that was originally leaving from Brussels to Berlin (in April 2016 - Flight number EZY8202). The flight was transferred to Lille due to the terrorist attacks in Brussels. Easyjet sent me an email explaining the situation and promising the clients who agreed to fly from Lille a reimbursement for transportation from Lille to Brussels + hotel in Lille + taxi from the hotel to the airport in Lille. I agree with the flight change and, after I arrived home, sent all the receipts to Easyjet (the receipts were sent in May). I still have not received the reimbursement. I spent a lot of money due to the flight change and I really hope to get my money back. I WAS DECEIVED BY EASYJET.

I travel with Easy Jet around 50 times a year (it used to be double that). The service offered apart from the odd delay is generally very good. However if you ever have to contact customer services it is a nightmare, particularly if they owe you money. Invariably they ignore emails and if they do reply they suggest you call them. Trying to call them is almost impossible without at least a 20 minute wait (usually followed by a mysterious dropping of the call). I always copy Ms McCall in on emails which sometimes gets an automated reply that they will contact you within 3 days.

I also have a personal number which they have given out randomly to a few people so you can change flights without being charged. They usually answer the phone with minutes. However they can only phone customer service and ask them to contact me (which they usually do by email telling me to call them). I recently tried to get them to cancel my Easy Jet+ card automatic renewal. A month later I still can't get through to a human being in customer services. What can you say except I am not surprised there are many irate customers out there.

Last August on board a flight from Gibraltar to UK I purchased a return train ticket and paid by credit card. To cut a long story short, the air steward messed up and I had to repay in cash and he said he had to keep the credit card receipt except for the bottom piece which was supposedly my train ticket. Needless to say it turned out to be invalid and I was fined 20 and then had to purchase the return journey again. I emailed customer services that night and all I've ever had back from them is the promise of my complaint being looked into and will revert asap. 8 months and various emails later I'm still waiting!! Pathetic! But I am not going to let this go. I was humiliated at the train station and I don't want other people to suffer the same way.

EasyJet.com always contains a Europcar advertisement for up to 20% off for EasyJet.com customers. It's a huge consumer ripoff by both EasyJet and Europcar. In fact, the online booking difference simultaneously offered by clicking on that EasyJet.com Europcar discount ad vs. simultaneously booking online directly with Europcar.com (with no discount whatsoever) amounts to a Europcar offered meager 5 cents USD price difference for a 5-day rental of the same car model, on the same 5-day dates, at the same airport-located pickup and return Europcar location. Europcar and EasyJet are defrauding the public in this rental car booking scheme. EasyJet.com customer service washed its hands of this matter and referred me to Europcar on this matter. Europcar has not replied to my emailed complaint.

This Friday, November 29th, I took an Easy Jet flight from Nice to Berlin. The flight was full and the representatives of Easy Jet asked to "cooperate and come forward" to check in my hand bag as a luggage at the boarding to, as they put it, make it "easier for all the passengers and facilitate the boarding process." Which was exactly what I did. To help other passengers, but, mostly, THEIR COMPANY. And what do I find by arriving to Berlin? Not only did they lose my bag (as I learned later - it never even left Nice!), but now they're claiming that it was me who forgot it in the first place and it was oh so kind of them to just bring it to Berlin. And now they're refusing to deliver it!!

Easy Jet, who asked for my bag, as a favor, never even boarded it on the plane and now wants to make me go all the way to the airport to pick it up myself?! On top of all, there are prescription meds inside this bag, that I need urgently and can't get from a doctor right away. They costed me time, nerves, money and now health. That was the last time ever I agreed to "kindly cooperate" with that company. It's not worth the saved money.

I booked a round-trip flight from Paris to Nice on Easyjet. The flight down there was fine. The problems started on our return. We were in queue to board when a gate agent told us we were only allowed 1 carry-on bag. That's all we had. They then proceeded to tell us that our purses counted as 1! What?! My tiny little purse is considered a carry-on bag?! We explained that we had no problem on the way down carrying our 1 carry-on that met the required size and our purses. Their response was "well I guess someone wasn't doing their job". They then proceeded to tell us it would cost 55 Euro for our 1 bag. OUR FLIGHT WASN'T EVEN 55 EURO! Easy Jet has a real scam going because they put you in a position where you have no alternative than to comply with their predatory practices. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about this. These so called "low cost" carriers need to be stopped!!

I and my husband were planning a holiday for a year from Australia to Europe. We had previously traveled using low cost airlines but never had such terrible service. From Berlin we wanted to fly to Nice where we would have spent two nights but instead we spent this time in an airport hotel in a Berlin because our flight had been 'downgraded' and although we had our boarding pass booked in online, we were told after an hour queuing and 3 check in counters later that we don't have a seat and have to stay overnight in The hotel to get on the flight next day.

I understand that things happen but why weren't we informed at the time when we checked in online (we were told at the airport that this problem with the plane has been on for a week), why did we get our boarding passes? Why weren't we informed while waiting in a Long long Queue? Had we received an email, informing us about the issue we could have booked another flight with a different airline and claim it on our travel insurance.

Of course we had accommodation booked in Nice, car rental etc. that we had to reorganize. This whole incident gave a terrible start to our long awaited holiday and we lost our time in Nice. Never ever again I will travel with Easy Jet no matter how cheap they are. It is simply not worth it. I will also make it sure that I will leave reviews wherever I can to warn other passengers.

I booked an EasyJet flight from Bordeaux to Geneva. The lounge was filled with non-functioning electrical plugs, but that is a minor inconvenience. The flight staff began soliciting passengers to give up their seats because the flight was overbooked about 1.5 hours pre-flight, but all they offered was to pay for their hotel room, with no other compensation, so of course no one volunteered. This continued, and then they delayed the flight 1 hour. They continued trying to solicit customers to give up their seats, and of course no one wanted to since there was no compensation. They continued to hold our flight hostage until almost 2 hours (1 hour, 50 minutes) after the time of departure.

At this point, many people were no longer able to catch a train home, which could cost each passenger in such a situation hundreds of dollars to pay for taxi rides. If they had offered a few hundred dollar voucher for people to give up their seats, like most professional airlines, people may have given up their seats and everyone would have gotten home closer to the expected time. I gave up flying them for 2 years and then got sucked back in to buying their crappy service. Hopefully now I have learned my lesson.

We booked flight for all four of our family members to fly from Barcelona to Paris on July 31, 2015. All of us had a small bag that easily fits in the overhead bins. However, the agent at the Barcelona airport argued and forced us to pay 40 euros per person and asked us to check in. We were on vacation and did not want to miss our flight and ruin the rest of schedule. During the flight I took pictures of bags in the plane that were much bigger and heavier than ours, I reported that to their customer service asking them for a refund. Customer service took forever to respond. I sent them these pictures and asked again, but no response. Just sheer unprofessional.

I made a booking from New York to Nice and on to Rome for July 10, 2015. On July 10th, just two hours before our flight from NY to Nice we received a text message from EasyJet that our flight on July 12th from Nice to Rome was cancelled due to a fire at Rome Fiumicino on May 7, 2015!!! This was ridiculous as we had bought our tickets on June 20, over a month and half after the fire and EasyJet should not have even confirmed a booking if they could not fly us between the two cities.

We made many frantic calls to the UK from the US to EasyJet non-toll free numbers. The agents were quite unhelpful and basically suggested to take a refund and find our way to Rome some other way. After many checks we did we found an EasyJet flight on the same day July 12th in the afternoon from Nice to Rome (go figure) and told the agents about it. The agents were not even aware of this flight and after our insistence they said there was room for the three of us and were able to book us on this flight 13 hour later than our morning flight. The second flight was also delayed over 3 hours and we got to Rome at 12 midnight losing our whole planned day in Rome.

Our return from Rome with EasyJet was scheduled for July 17th. Again on July 15th we received a text message with the same content informing us of the fire at Rome Airport back on May 7th and that our return flight had to be cancelled. This time we could not find an alternate EasyJet flight and had to book a day later on a Vueling (Iberia) flight and paid much higher to get back to Nice. As a result we ended up paying for extra hotel room nights, extra car rentals in Nice and Rome and many ancillary costs as well as additional cost for our return substitute flight. Our calls and claims to EasyJet went unanswered and their silly customer service system was non-responsive. Overall this EasyJet experience cost us about $950 extra and a lot of aggravation. I do intend to sue them in UK.

To all of you who think this airline is cheap and will get you to your destination think again. It's not worth the hassle. Book early on some other airline and save that way and avoid the aggravation. Someone needs to make a video of this airline's mess-ups and publicize how bad they are. United Airlines learned a costly lesson when they broke someone's guitar. We need to expose this lousy airline which is not Easy nor it's a Jet. It's a cattle car. Will never fly it again and you should not either.

My daughter and I were denied boarding on our 8 am flight because the airport agent said we were 2 minutes late, when the entire time we were standing in line waiting for someone to show up at the counter. We then were told the agent was at another counter chit-chatting. The agent was extremely rude and since we were denied boarding even though the flight was not leaving for another 38 minutes and to get to the flight takes about 5 minutes (the airport is extremely small.) I was told I had to purchase 2 new tickets for the 7 pm flight. It obvious that I wouldn't spend not one more penny on Easy Jet therefore I went and paid for 2 new tickets on British Airways and left at 10 am. I have emailed back and forth with the main office and they are refusing to refund the money. This is the worst airline by far that I have encounter in my life. I am a travel agent and will never recommend it to anyone.

I am writing about a recent booking experience. This is for flights to Tenerife in March 2016 for 2 adults. I booked the holiday to meet up with 2 relatives from 6TH March to 15TH March. This was the first opportunity to book flights for this date and destination. The confirmation went to my wife's email address. When she came home from work later yesterday she saw the email and to my horror I had inputted a wrong date, the 14th instead of the 15th. A genuine mistake. I hoped you would be helpful and change the date.

I spent 2 hours waiting on the phone just after 6:00 pm, after an hour was connected but the call disconnected. I waited another hour which took me after 8:00 pm (when you close) and the call was disconnected without me talking to an advisor. This was pretty frustrating. I then sent an email form from your website to highlight my mistake only to get an email back to say it could take 7 days for a reply which is totally unsatisfactory. At 8.00 am this morning we phoned again and got through. I was so disappointed to find the extreme cost of my mistake of clicking an incorrect box.

I was told there would be £40 admin costs per person and in the space of 24 hours the cost of the return flights had risen by 80%. We have used easy jet for years and appreciate the budget airline philosophy. Your company and other similar operators have helped us access flights we would not have been able to afford. I have retired this last 2 years and have been fortunate to arrange up to 2 holidays per year using easy jet... This cost has been met by me by saving or using credit cards and using the year to pay this off. I am not particularly wealthy but wanted to have this spending focus in the retirement years. The cost has now risen by 80% as I have said which is an absolute bombshell. I had hoped your customer service provision would appreciate these minor mistakes can happen and have a system in place to help to rectify the mistake especially at an early stage after booking.

Today's communication and outcome. My wife made the call at 8.00 am and was told about the huge costs. The advisor said they would waiver the admin costs (not sure if it was £40 per person or just a flat £40 fee). The advisor told her the cost would be £124 more (the new cost of the flight??) which she paid. She asked if the new booking would include the same reserved seats and baggage allowance booked yesterday. She was assured everything would be exactly the same.

We received the new email re the booking. This showed £146.88 had been taken from her card not £124 as stated and the reserved seats were different. The £124 was stated by the advisor on a number of times so she is definite she was not mistaken. Another phone call and nearly an hour to wait to be connected to an advisor. We were told the seats were correct but after asking to check this advisor apologized for your mistake and we would not be charged for changing the seats.

I did try to make a point to the advisor and this is probably the most important point of this long email. The seat mistake by the previous advisor highlighted how easy it is to make a genuine mistake. The advisor did change the seats to our selection. The cost was not altered to the original £124 due to the seats going up £72 each in under 24 hours. This is not even a high season date or a very different change in dates. The cost of changing has been very excessive. I do truly believe that given you were contacted as quickly as possible the first cost should have been honored. A small admin fee (£10 - £20) probably would have been acceptable. But to pay 146.88 on top of 380+ is an extremely high price to pay for changing a flight with only one day difference. The whole process of trying to contact you and rectifying a basic mistake has been extremely frustrating and quite distressing.

Easy Jet insisted that we travel from our home to Gatwick airport for a flight that was cancelled due to the French air traffic control strikes on 9th April, but said that they would compensate us for our unnecessary travel costs. This still remains unresolved 3 months later on 14th July, even though Easy Jet have agreed payment since an email on 10th June requesting my card details so that payment can be made. I have sent my card details twice now, but Easy Jet have still been unable to make the payment. In total I have had to phone Easy Jet 10 times, waiting an average of 15 minutes before I get to speak to someone. I have emailed more than 10 times. And I have written and posted a letter to Easy Jet Customer Services at Luton Airport.

The Customer Services processes are shambolic. They have sent me emails with a Reference ID (e.g. **), but when I phone up they are not able to find this Reference ID. They have sent me emails asking for the last 4 digits of my card so that payment can be made, but when I have sent the last 4 digits there has still been no payment. Most of all, nobody ever seems to be in a position to take any action to resolve anything, so my compensation claim has just rumbled on and on without ever been resolved. I am always told that no action can be taken while I am on the phone, but that Easy Jet will phone me back in the next 24 hours to resolve things. But Easy Jet have never called me back once, not even in 24 days let alone 24 hours.

On July 3rd I couldn't board the plane because they over sold tickets for this flight... I had to stay in a hotel that they paid for and they said that I could take the next flight one day after. After this they told me that I was going to get 250 dollars for 2 tickets, mine and my wife. Now I'm trying to contact them and I haven't been able to talk with anyone they even closed my online account with no reason. AND I'M STILL WAITING THE 250 DOLLARS but not only that... Obviously I had a hotel reservation at Palermo which I had to change and I also lost money on that and the car rental too. So IF YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANK YOU.

At check-in Fiumicino Sat May 9 we were advised by a staff member our flight was cancelled. "Please queue in that line for advice" we were told. The Airport had sustained a fire and airlines were forced to cancel flights so we weren't overly surprised. At the counter the cancellation was confirmed and we were advised of available flights over the next two days. As they were unsuitable we left but were given the standard form covering Cancellation Disruption compensation etc. An expensive booking with Vueling later got us to our destination. On return to NZ we contacted Easy Jet to discuss compensation and were told there had been no cancellation and we were No Shows. Fantastic. Have made 4 phone calls to date and they have sent 4 emails to Rome for verification of our story. No response as yet. We don't give up either as they will learn.

Last April, 4 of us flew from Paris to Barcelona via Easyjet. We were late boarding so their customer service at the airport advised 3 of us to take the flight and leave our luggage with my friend who can take the next flight. We will only pay 80 as rescue fee by doing that. However, when my friend was boarding, he was told to buy a new ticket, plus pay extra for all our prepaid luggages! When I got home, I contacted their customer service and there was probably 10 people I dealt with and each time, I had to explain again what happened as they never log conversations with client.

They are all unhelpful and smug, sending me copy of their policies like I'm some kind of an idiot. They keep on reiterating that I was late (but they didn't care that their flight was 2 hrs late but I had to pay because I was late 5 min). Just goes to show they don't listen. Anyway, we agreed to pay so that's not the issue. The issue is very simple, they told us to pay for a fee which we agreed and then charged us another. They are like thieves! The last person I dealt with even had the audacity to say 'I hope to see you onboard our flight again'. That's how insensitive and clueless they are. It's like talking to machines! I will avoid Easyjet like the plague!

I flew EasyJet for the first time recently, London-Cyprus. I purchased an Exit Row seat, which meant that I was entitled to a larger carry-on bag as a Speedy Boarding passenger. I didn't realize this was the case, and because the gate was announced only 40 minutes prior to departure and it was a 15 minute walk to the gate, by the time I arrived all of the Speedy Boarding passengers had already boarded the plane. There was only one line, and as I approached the gate agent he told me my bag was too large -- before even looking at my boarding pass. He gestured to the gauge they use for non Speedy Boarding bags, which is 15 cm smaller than what I was allowed as a Speedy Boarding passenger. I did try to fit my bag in the gauge, but because the gauge is smaller than other airlines, my bag didn't fit. The gate agent charged me an extra 45 GBP -- nearly the same price as my ticket -- to check my bag in the hold.

I was so stunned that my carry on bag, which has made at least 100 trips with me in overhead bins on 20+ airlines (including RyanAir, which I fly regularly since I live in Ireland), was too big for the EasyJet gauge. So I did a bit of research and discovered that (i) EasyJet's size limit for non-Speedy Boarding passengers is 10 cm smaller than other airlines and (ii) my carry-on bag was well within the 55x45x25 limit which applied to me as a Speedy Boarder. I didn't realize this because it was my first experience with EasyJet. But the gate agent would have realized it if he'd looked at my boarding pass before he asked me for my credit card and charged me 45 GBP for my bag.

I wrote to EasyJet and sent a photograph of my carry on bag, sized, which clearly showed that the bag was within the size limit; and I asked for a refund. A week later I got a response saying, essentially, that EJ personnel are trained professionals and they're always right. The Airline obviously dismissed my point that the agent proclaimed by bag too large without looking at my boarding pass first to see whether or not I was entitled to the larger bag allowance. It's worth noting that the flight was full and that dozens of people were similarly told their bags were too large; so EasyJet may have doubled its ticket revenue with bag charges. But interestingly, no one on the plane had any belongings stored in the seat in front of them -- so in fact, EasyJet's policy isn't about a shortage of space on the plane, it's about revenue. Beware.

Yesterday evening, after my business meetings in Geneva, I proceeded to Airport about 2.5 hours before the flight to Amsterdam. We passed through the long security queue and arrived to the gate about 50 minutes before the flight departure. On the boarding pass, it is written that gate closes at 18.20, we were at the gate at 18.26 and before that we were sitting in the hall about 200 mt to the gate. We have seen last people proceeding in front of us going to the flight. Lady at the counter said it is closed. In the same time, on the screens it was clearly written that the flight "is boarding". Gate is not closed according to the screens. She claimed that she announced our names but we never heard any announcement at all. Because we were just sitting close to the gate. There are still comfortably 20-25 minutes at least to the scheduled time and we talk about Easyjet which almost never departs on time. She rejected us by saying that "this is not a bus". We tried to get over the shock as we see the plane in front of us and it is not leaving nor fully prepared at all.

Anyway, we found out that the flight was the last flight of the evening to Amsterdam. Easyjet customer service could offer a morning flight for only 1 seat at 06.55 next day. So, one of us could not fly with a fine of CHF 100 each. We bought tickets for about CHF 160 return each. We paid CHF 470 each to fly from Geneva to Brussels and rented a car from Brussels to Amsterdam for EUR 170 and arrived home at 01.00 am instead of 20.10 pm.

Easyjet staff were extremely rude, ill-mannered and they did not act helpful at all. Customer service guy said there is only one seat at tomorrow's flight but I need to ask my manager. He went inside for 2 minutes and came back. He said there is no seat. These acts were all fake. They did these on purpose to force people pay extra fees. Their staff is extremely unprofessional and immature with their comments, acts and responses. I flew with them in various airports in Europe, easyjet staff are always rude, never helpful but only Geneva staff is such ill-mannered. Easyjet is the worst service provider ever and they only think of the money in your pockets, nothing else. How can you respect their people, staff, owners? Are they proud of themselves?

I recently booked tickets for 10 passengers with Eject Air Services from JFK to Guyana. My trip is from June 29 - July 15, 2012. But in the recent days, I came to find out that the airplane is having financial issues. There are people complaining about delays and cancellation. The plane is currently grounded. I have a family in Guyana who was to come in on Wednesday and they told me that the plane is grounded. I contacted the airline and they are still taking reservations (1-855-FLY-EJET). I just want my airline (Overseas Direct Travel 16202 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432) to switch my airplane because I am traveling with a child with special needs and I do not want the push around. Can someone please advise me what I can do? Please help.

I booked a return flight from Nice, France to Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt via Geneva, Switzerland. I received an e-mail from EasyJet telling me that they randomly changed the departure of my flight from Geneva to Sharm. So, it's now 6 hours earlier than what was originally planned. My connecting flight from Nice arrives after the departure of this flight. I called Easy Jet to find out how we can sort this out. I was told that I have to pay to change the Nice-Geneva flight, as Easy Jet is a point-to-point carrier. They cannot help me otherwise. I am positively fuming! Easy Jet makes a flight change and I, their customer, have to pay for the consequences. Their "customer service" is atrocious, an absolute joke!

The flight from Rome CIA to Berlin Schoenefeld on 2nd Sep 2010, 3.30pm was cancelled. I had a return flight tickets for 4 persons. I had no other option than to buy rail-way tickets for us. The mail correspondence with easy jet doesn't bring any progress in obtaining the refund. 1300 Euro for the train ticket and bus ticket.

Easy Jet cancelled my daughter’s flight from Bulgaria in April and could not offer another flight for 3 weeks. They told her that she had to pick up her own bills until then and claim them when she returned. Because she could not afford to stay in Bulgaria for another 3 weeks, she used another carrier. Easy Jet is now refusing to pay up, despite the fact that they broke the EU law in failing in their duty of care to look after passengers whose flights they have cancelled. Now the insurance company is looking at ways of getting out of paying for the cancelled flight.

Easy Jet Company Profile