3.2/5 (695 ratings)

About Air France

Air France Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air France?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air France?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Our flight to Tahiti was canceled by Air France covid being the reason given. We paid 1000 euros for a full refund on our tickets. That was in August and we still have not received the refund that was promised within 3 billing cycles. Book at your own risk.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Air France (AF) lost our two bags. One bag was delivered three days after our flight arrived but the bag was severely damaged. The second bag was delivered a full week after our flight arrived. We filed two claims. One claim for the damaged bag and one claim for $321 (with receipts) for the items we needed and replaced while our bag was lost for seven days. We sent Air France a photo of the damaged bag. They told us to receive any reimbursement for the damaged bag, we had to get an estimate of the cost to repair the bag and we had to submit the purchase receipt. We told Air France that we did not have a purchase receipt for the bag as it was a gift.

We drove to the nearest city to take the damaged bag to a repair shop and obtain an estimate. The repair shop recommended that we replace the bag rather than repair it since he could not guarantee the repair. However, he said he would repair the bag for $130 if that was our preference. We submitted the repair estimate of $130 to Air France and they continued to insist that they would not reimburse us for the repair unless we submitted the purchase receipt for the bag. After many emails back and forth AF said that we needed to have the bag repaired and submit the paid invoice. We told them we did not want to repair the bag but put the $130 toward a new bag. They said they were going to close the case since we were not willing to repair the bag and did not have a purchase receipt for the bag.

For the items replaced because our bag was lost for seven days, AF denied the claim because they said we were home and they assume that we have everything we need at home. AF does not know our lifestyle or needs and we resent their making a false assumption and denying our claim of $321. We have spent more than 16 hours on the phone checking on the whereabout of our bags and later filing claims and writing emails trying to get reimbursement for some of the costs we have incurred due to their negligence.

We feel that their customer service is extremely poor and that they have no compassion for the stress and inconvenience they have caused us. We asked for information to escalate the case to a supervisor but the customer service assistant will not provide the information. We were business class customers and spent a lot of money for our tickets. AF is fighting us tooth and nail to avoid reimbursing us a measly $451 for our two claims. We will never fly AF again and recommend that you also avoid flying AF.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

A stewardess woke me up coz my mask not properly aligned. After 35 hours of travel, flight, connections is was asleep on a short flight from CDG to BUD, and the idiot woke me up by poking my shoulder continuously. I was asleep, how could I align the mask every time?! I had my mask on my face, just slipped to a not properly covering position.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Air France double charged me for a flight ticket, their customer service team is unreachable and if I call them on the phone they refuse to give me any explanation or connect me to the relevant department. My bank confirmed one of the charges is just a "hold" (why though?) and I'll get it back in like 30 days. One week later a refund appeared of half the amount of what they charged and it was taken out immediately, 2 seconds later. The Facebook chat team didn't give me an explanation of who is playing around with my account. I found on social media that there are plenty of other people waiting for refunds. This company doesn't care about their customers at all.

Original review: July 18, 2021

I was originally booked on Delta airlines to Paris with one stop in Atlanta. The airline notified me that the flight was oversold and asked for me to take the Air France flight directly to Paris and then to Munich. I agreed with the conditions that I was told that my luggage would be delivered to me the next day. My luggage has medication in there along with a few high valued items that I use for work. When I landed in Munich on Sunday, I reported to the desk fill out a luggage claim.

I called that following Tuesday to inquire about my luggage in which I was told it would be delivered to me on Monday. I was told that the luggage arrived at the airport on 3 separate occasions; all notifications different from what the online luggage tracker populated. Nonetheless, I called Customer service for the 4th time on Friday to explain that I was in need of my luggage because of my medication and work supplies, I was mistreated and denied the opportunity to notify a manager for Air France of my situation by a customer service rep by the name of “Luke”. He would also not give his employee ID number for me to use to reference who I spoke to so I can get the situation rectified. I live 2 hours from the airport and I am single Soldier who works full time.

I was satisfied with the flight. It is just the lack of customer service and attention given to this situation which heavily influences my choice to fly this airline again and also affects my confidence to recommend this airline to others. I am disappointed and still have not received my luggage. I am having to take time off my job to return to Munich to pick up my luggage myself since it’s clearly only something I am concerned about and not the airline. I do recommend not to take a last minute flight with this airline as there is a strong possibility they will lose your luggage and you may not have it for a significant amount of time. This has been a huge inconvenience for something that seems so simple to rectify.

Even if there is anything more the airline can do, “Luke’s” lack of customer service and active listening skills made the situation worse. The whole idea of customer service is to establish a positive rapport and he contradicts that initiative for Air France. Please retrain that service rep. Our correspondence took place around 1000 hour on Friday in Germany. I can be contacted offline for more details in regards to this incident if anyone at Air France cares to make this right

Original review: April 15, 2021

Definitely The WORST Airline ever! We had flights Nice - Costa Rica, onwards was lovely as it was carried via Copa Airlines. Return flights however... were delayed for 2 days (!!), then Costa Rica to Paris was delayed for 1.5 hours, in which case we nearly missed (meaning literally in minutes) our next flight back home, no assistance whatsoever, nobody cared! As I was running breathless, reached to boarding desk, flight attendants asked how far my husband is (with carrying all the baggages), 'if he's far, we can't wait' (?!). Finally arrived to Nice, our luggage was disappeared! We made a claim, which took us another 1.5h. Luggage arrived day after, BROKEN, in which case we also missed our work documents for the presentation, we needed to cancel on the same day.

Now, making claim regarding 2 day delay, I was obviously given most convenient answer 'due COVID', as not to pay compensation. I filed claims, which were closed immediately, with no response, as I was asking proof of the delay, because air carrier is obligated to give proof of flight cancellation or delay, to the passengers - Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 art.5. p.4. In case they don't have valid proof, air carrier needs proceed with the compensation according to Regulation (EEC) No 295/91. Not to mention, 'canceled due healthy reason' as reserved flight, meant that next flight, as people didn't purchase seats, all of us were seated mixed with everyone, families, children, couples, you name it, during COVID!! All of us were quite anxious as flight was over 10h, sitting in completely full aircraft, between strangers!

Original review: April 1, 2021

We flew from L A to Paris. The plane only served one liquid drink in the long flight. The food had no taste and I didn’t even finish. The flight on return home was the same terrible thing. I wouldn’t recommend flying Air France to anyone.

Original review: March 17, 2021

The service is always excellent. The prices are not the cheapest but the schedule to travel from the USA to Paris and back are the most convenient to accommodate me with the jet lag. They are on time. The food is very good. A croissant and a coffee before landing in Paris is already a taste of France.

Original review: March 1, 2021

A refund due to COVID-19 flight cancellation was processed in Jan. 2021 for a May 2020 RT flight for 3 adults bet. San Francisco and Paris CDG. Have not received refund to this date! No reply from AF!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

My name is Devendra ** and I booked my ticket from New York JFK to Bagdogra which Expedia made my reservations on Air France in September 2020. My itinerary number is **. Due to Coronavirus no flights were there so Air France issued me a voucher. I am unable to use this voucher to purchase my ticket. I called Expedia and Expedia transfers me to Air France or KLM and both airlines and Expedia are not able to help me out. They keep on making me go back and forth with Expedia and Air France, this is harassment.

I paid my money in September and now I can't even get a flight I want with the voucher. How many hours I have to hold to get a representative of Expedia. Today I was trying to use my voucher to book my flight to KTM and back and Air France or KLM does not have any flight and can't help me. Expedia is the one to book my flight on Air France when I booked online on Expedia website. This is too much. Either refund my money or give me my ticket please.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Flight got cancelled without reason or notice and I was stuck for 3 days in a hotel and had to pay and do a new covid test because the prior test expired by the following Monday. I was stranded and couldn't get back to my family and my job was put at risk. Zero responsibility and zero customer care. Customer care simply said contact WestJet. I did not make a booking with Westjet. I booked with Airfrance. I do not care that 1 leg was fulfilled by Westjet, all flights booked were Airfrance and they should take responsibility not pass the buck. Rated 1 because a Zero isn't available!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

We bought flights to France in 2019. Months before our flight, when the pandemic hit, we could obviously not make the original trip happen. I work in healthcare and did not need to put anyone at risk by traveling so we decided to cancel or reschedule. Air France completely disregarded us, we have called, emailed, messaged, and attempted every single way to get ahold of them just to get an automated response about how we need to wait until closer to our flight to cancel due to high volume. We did that, still no reply. It is now Christmas time and we still have yet to be contacted about a claim submitted in March regarding September. It’s outrageous we paid for something in a pandemic and were never offered a way to re book or schedule or a refund. Worst customer service and experience ever and now we’re out thousands of dollars.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Recently traveled Air France business. Worst business experience ever. They barely talked to us customers and didn't pass by to the point that we had to collect our trash in a bag and give to them at the end. Covid is being used an excuse for everything even poor service. Also some flight attendants didn't wear masks the entire time. Just bad, bad, bad.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

In the least crowded time of traveling the airline lost my baggage, 1 suitcase. It has been 2 days now that I am in Paris and I have been given 3 different stories as to where my suitcase is; the first one said it arrived on at 9:42 AM just an hour after my flight arrived, another earlier today said it arrived 11AM. The last customer service person, said that my suitcase is it's on the way, then I asked to speak to a manager she said she doesn't have one and replied "you're talking to me, sir" before hanging up. Behold! This is how you are treated by this company, they lose your baggage and take no accountability and just outright lie to you without remorse.

I will no longer be relying on Air France for any of my travels. There is no excuse for this horrible service as at this point the Covid pandemic is nothing new and the airline can't blame the loss of my baggage for having an elevated number of travelers/passengers flying. It is now Tuesday evening in Paris and I'm leaving back to NY on Monday. I wonder if I will even have my suitcase by then. Don't waste your money on Air France.

Original review: May 21, 2020

My partner and I flew business from Colombia to France back in March. The crew wore no masks, the flight was packed. The crew told me they did not have to wear mask because they were healthy despite not having taken any tests. I found the crew very arrogant - they made me feel as serving me was a great gift to me. The food was bland and the seats not great compared to other business class seats. What really upset me that 3 months later I am still waiting for a refund for my cancelled flight in line with EU law. They have not even offered me a voucher. I wrote to the CEO and I was told that Air France is trying to convince the government to allow them not to refund flights. Since when are passengers meant to finance airlines? My refund from EasyJet arrived punctually. Avoid this arrogant airline.

Original review: March 26, 2020

Regretfully I have to give negative feedback of the flight attendants of the business class flight from SCL Santiago to Paris CDG. First of all the hostess that served me during the long flight was unfriendly, not refined in her manners and maintained an impossible attitude during all flight reaching moments of rudeness through the serving of the meal.

I fly often with the SkyTeam members and cannot recall other flights with such as poor and rude service. I had ordered an Asian vegetarian meal which for some reason was not available, no word of apologizing but instead the hostess kept asking me to read the menu and to let her know what would be my choice in a sort of rushed way. During service the female captain approached the hostess which without even apologizing as she was about to hand out the dish to me, she started talking to the captain whilst, without looking at me, placed the dish on my table, the cutlery fell and they kept talking as if I was not an even there. Both showed rudeness and I could not believe experiencing that behavior.

As you know the business class of that Boeing is very cramped and the corridors are narrow, through the flight I cannot recall any of the staff on my side of the aircraft, letting me walk first when going to the toilette, instead, the hostess and some colleagues would just push walking trough me without looking or using any thankful words. Amazingly unpolite!

At Breakfast I was served a tray with eggs and sausage, the hostess knew I am vegetarian and that was enough for me to see the lack of customer care, attention to the passenger. The hostess was not easy to approach during the 14 hrs flight and in fact, I was very much left alone and not offered anything between dinner and Bfast.

I should fly AF to BKK in 2 months with 3 other friends but I have decided to cancel the 4 tickets in exchange for a KLM flight were I am sure, as I have experienced many times before, staff is professional, friendly, caring and approachable including their captains which take always the time to share a word with some passengers. Truly a different world when flying business.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I always fly Air France when possible. The staff, on the ground and in the airplane, are most accommodating. The airplane's seating area is always clean and the bathrooms are cleaned several times during the flight. Because of difficulty walking, I have used their concierge service. The person greets you at the door of the airplane and takes you through a separate customs lane, so no waiting in lines and then makes sure your ride is available. The food is better than most airlines and the personal kit is better than average. Not the cheapest airline, but one of the best.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I was looking online for a direct flight to Paris in June but didn't see any....so I decided to call them. After 30 mins of wait....well the line went dead. It's the second time it's happened. Ridiculous. No wonder they will keep going down the toilet!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

BEWARE! If you book a roundtrip ticket on Air France website, you could end up paying 600EUR EXTRA for your luggage! We booked 3 round trip tickets on the Air France website, outbound flight Amsterdam-Paris-Male and inbound flight Male-Abu Dhabi-Amsterdam. It was stated that all flights will be operated by PARTNER companies - Air France, KLM and Etihad, a usual thing with code sharing flights.

After we booked our tickets, we added our ONE bag to the outbound flights, operated by Air France, but there was NO OPTION of adding luggage to the return flights operated by Etihad and KLM. We thought there was an error on the Air France website, but upon contact with their customer service, we received information there was indeed NO option of adding baggage to the return flights because the first leg was operated by Etihad. The ONLY option given to us by Air France was to approach the desk at Male airport and they will be able to add our baggage, no mention of the price whatsoever. Etihad informed us we should solve this with Air France since the booking was made through their website. We ended up with one added baggage to our outbound flights for an extra 40EUR and WITHOUT added baggage for the return flights to Amsterdam.

We were locked out of any option other than to wait to check in at Male airport. At the desk, we were shocked to find out they would charge us 30USD per kg of our baggage, since it was considered by Etihad as an excess baggage. That was our only 20kg bag we brought and checked in on our way to the Maldives. After a call to Air France customer service, the agent told us that the flight was a KLM marketed flight and EVEN THOUGH WE BOOKED THROUGH Air France website, we should call KLM. Of course, KLM number was out of service (it was Sunday). Chatting with their agent through their WhatsApp 24/7 service ended up being completely useless. So, without any prior information, we had no other option than to pay 600USD for our one check-in bag, on top of 2500EUR we paid for our tickets. The staff at Male airport even had a comment how it was not the first time this was happening with AirFrance/KLM bookings.

Basically, you can't add luggage on Air France website because the flight is operated by another company, and the other company can't add it because the tickets were purchase through AirFrance. It's more than absurd. Of course, we filed complaints with Air France and KLM after our trip. We filed two complaints - One to Air France and one to KLM, but Air France representatives never contacted us. After 3 emails with KLM, the customer service agent closed our file without any further explanation.

I guess when Flying Blue companies don't know how to solve an issue, they either don't reply or they refuse to go into any more details - utterly rude and unprofessional. No one could explain why there was NO information regarding the luggage booking difference during the booking process. They even said that a passenger should do the RESEARCH prior to booking, and that they place other companies' logos to advertise it's not their own flight, which is laughable. Because, there is NO WARNING that you are locked out of options for adding luggage for that part of the trip.

We realized the so-called partnership between THESE carriers only extends to selling tickets, as all of them declined any responsibility. Air France showed NO concern or willingness to change their current booking process - according to them everything is working as expected. We were offered NO compensation of any kind, not even a discount voucher as a gesture of goodwill.

It goes without saying that this whole ordeal caused us great amount of stress. We were left without any options. We were travelling with our toddler, so we couldn't leave our bag or risk missing our flight. The incompetence and indifference of ALL Flying Blue customer service staff, left the impression of a dying company who is continuously failing their customers. We will never book through Air France/KLM again and we will definitely not recommend these companies to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

7 hours flight delay, refused to pay my hotel and meals. On November. 24th, 2019, Air France flight from Cairo-Egypt to Los Angelos-USA was canceled due to delay over 7 hours, after a nightmare dealing with their deceiving customer service they booked me on a different route and different airlines which it another nightmare to deal with. For the past 2 mo. Writing to Air France CEO WHICH SHE NEVER RESPONDED and in return I received response from one of the customer support person who is very unprofessional and trying so hard to deny my refund by making very unreasonable excuses while I provided all needed documents. Until today the CEO ignoring my emails and still didn't get a refund for expenses which is little over $400. I plan to file claims to any available consumer protection and seek legal action against Air France meanwhile I'll never fly again on Air France. Any advice will be appreciate it. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

They lost in two different travels my suitcase, and both times they found a trick to keep out of responsibility. Both times the suitcase didn´t arrive with my flight and they said that it will come to my address in 1 time, both times came too late and both times with problems, the first time 3 jackets were stolen from inside and the second time the suitcase came destroyed and with things inside broken. For my ruined vacation, and as a mockery, I was given a miserable bonus, which can only be used on my next Air France trip (as if I would ever) that doesn't cover half of my losses. They suck!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Today is a sad day for me on the way my mother was treated on AF flight. My mother traveled from California without a problem and her layover was supposed to be 2 1/2 hours in Paris but was delayed for 5hrs. Did I tell you my mom was 82yrs old? We requested for a wheelchair all the way only to be told that she doesn’t qualify for wheelchair. She was the last passenger to enter the plane after her screaming because they are ready to leave her. Remember I updated her flight to premium. If my sister has listened to me and not buy AF because of my past experience our mother will not endure this.

Shame on you AF. I will never take AF again and because of this I will not be purchasing KLM or Delta for international flight because I don’t want to end up on AF. They are the rudest people on earth. No integrity at all. If you can do that to an 82 yr old woman then you can do it to anyone. Please boycott Air France because when you get to Paris everything change and all of a sudden they can’t speak English again. Meanwhile they don’t behave like that in USA.

The lady who checked my mother in in California was really nice and assured me she will be taking care of. If this is taking care of then I don’t want to see it the other side. I never personally fly you after my experience 20 years ago and again 15 years ago when I paid extra for KLM and I ended up on your useless airline. I will not fly AF even for $1.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

My mother, she is 72yrs old traveling from Vancouver to Bangalore. We requested wheelchair access. After emigration clearance, she was waiting for wheelchair for long time, she asked help for many employees from Air France, but no one helped her. So she met a family and they taken her to the boarding gate. She needs to change from France to Bangalore, again same thing happened. There was about 10 people for wheelchair access, but no one get a proper guidance and access. Again my mother walked until the gate. When she landed in Bangalore, at least she got wheelchair, but still, they didn't help her to get the baggage, she had to ask her from some strangers. And she pushed her trolley herself until exit. She was so upset and tired because of this bad customer service. So now I decided, I never ever use Air France and I won't recommend to anyone. A very very bad customer service.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

The unfortunate hospitalization of my daughter while in Europe required me to make an immediate flight reservation to fly from JFK to Munich. I also needed to upgrade her ticket by hospital order that she must lie down due to a significant concussion. The tickets were initially handled by Delta, but everything else was Air France.

I was able to upgrade her after 2 hours on the phone, and had to take whatever ticket was available for me at short notice, that ended up being premium economy. We were told to speak with Air France in Munich upon our return to hopefully have me closer to her, as I need to check on her while flying. We are now sitting at Munich airport completely disgusted with their lack of caring or flexibility. At check in we asked to change my ticket and were told that we could not. The ticket they booked for me apparently could not be changed - a direct contradiction to what I was told on the phone. I was willing to pay for an upgrade, but was told that I could not, I would have to purchase a brand new ticket and lose all the money paid for the old one. Are you kidding me?!?!

I am traveling because of a family medical injury/ hospitalization and the fact that Air France is so rigid and inflexible is unacceptable. Additionally, my daughter's ticket allowed her to visit the lounge, and although I had premium and alerted the airline to our issue, they would not let me go in with her. We are now together (of course) at the gate, and my daughter is laying on the dirty floor with head and neck pain. We haven’t even gotten on the flight yet and the stress is sky high. It is UNBELIEVABLE that no one could make the changes necessary happen.

On a side note, I suffer from celiac disease and nowhere on check in is there a computerized option to chose a safe meal. The number Delta provides rings endlessly, and I could not get through. My assumption is that even if I did get a person on the phone, they would have told me I needed to contact Air France (a useless option). Air France shame on you! You’re inflexible and uncaring. In the future we will make a point to avoid your airline and advise others to do the same.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I travelled on the 3rd of October from Lagos Nigeria to United Kingdom thru Paris. Prior to this, I thought I was returning to the UK on board KLM, however, I was unfortunate to be placed on an Air France flight. I simply asked for tea and didn't get any till about 5 hours later, the plane was freezing and there was absolutely no flight attendant in sight. I used the call button but lo and behold, flight attendants who managed to show up in the cockpit didn't even bother to answer the call. They also had a passive racist attitude towards passengers as most of them were black and were acting as if they were doing the passengers a favour. Funny enough, this isn't the first time I've witnessed such disgusting behaviour from air France, I deliberately avoided them for over 10 years but I guess this return flight with them was done by stealth as they are part of the sky team which included KLM and Delta airline. I will never recommend Air France to my worst enemy.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

My plane was delayed by about 30 minutes, but this wasn't such a big deal. The worst part was that my luggage was delayed and didn't get on my plane despite a 3 hours stopover in Paris. I understand this happens of course, and I wasn't upset about it. However, I was told I would get my delayed baggage delivered to me the next day. I tracked it online and the luggage was delivered to my home airport, but then I got no new information. The day after it was supposed to arrive I called Air France's lost/delayed baggage phone number, and was told that they can't tell me anything or help me.

I called once again later in the day to ask if they could possibly call the baggage delivery people for an estimated time (I was having to stay home for work to wait for luggage they kept saying would arrive...), and the agent talking to me raised her voice as if speaking to a child and said, "You called earlier and were told your luggage is on a delivery truck, so don't call again." I wasn't told that, but also this was a really rude response to a calm and polite question. It was also evidently a lie because I'm currently still waiting for my luggage to arrive 4 days later and have no information or help on how long this will take or if I will get to see my bag again. This is the worst customer service I've ever had from an airline, and I've lost luggage before which was swiftly and professionally returned. Really, really disappointed and can't recommend Air France to anyone unfortunately.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Worst Experience EVER AT TEL AVIV AIRPORT coming. I explained my Mom has could not walk very far to even get a wheelchair. That she is handicap. Security replied 'if you want a chair she has to walk here to get one." Once at the counter checking in, our flight seats were moved from in front. My seat was 11. A window seat and My Gmom's seat was next to me. They said she had to sit in row 19. I began expressing to them my agent booked those seats specifically and that I needed to sit next to her because of her medical problems. She is now sitting in a wheelchair, clearly they have no regards to people in wheelchairs. He began asking me if I had medical problems because of where I was seating, he asked 3 times and I didn't respond because it was none of his business and two my seat had nothing to do with anything when My G mom needed the help.

The guy next to the rude customer service rep said, "Put them both in row 30." That is the last row on the Plane. She was in between me and another person. She is suppose to be in a aisle. She has her medical card on her persons all the time. There is Policy of theirs that they disregarded which states No Airlines are so suppose to Prohibit anyone that require special attention to move or change their seat. They did not follow policy or accommodate her needs. ACCAA states that. Why was our seats moved after our agent specifically paid additional Fees to sit in row 11 specifically. This has to stop. We've been humiliated by the entire experience. Why are laws in place if a airlines have no regards to follow policy.

Once we left the plane, I happened to look who was sitting in row 11. All I can say there was no need for them to change our seats. Period. Especially seeing her in a wheelchair. She has stents in both legs so think about her sitting in the last row 30 in a 3 seater in the middle with her legs cramped up for 5 hours. My days of sitting in the back of the bus are over. We had no idea row 30 E 30 F was the last row on that plane, but if it wasn't they still violated her rights for not accommodating her needs and providing the quality of care that any persons with disabilities should have that right to have. I am hoping for a proper resolution into this matter and a apology will not sit well when they exhibit the same behaviors on a daily with other people.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I am unable to access my Flying Blue site. I have spoken to many agents who give me a new number to try and they DO NOT work. I have tried an old email and that doesn't work. I have a lot of miles I want to use for a business flight and was told there are cheaper flights right now on the Flying Blue site. The agents can access so they know how many miles I have. It seems to be an IT problem but there is no one who seems able to help me. In frustration I sometimes book Emirates. Also right now on your fare site you have a flt for $611 or a special fare of $680. Go figure. Please just let me get to my Flying Blue site. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Two complaints about this below average mediocre airlines:

1) Air France delayed my flights and lost my luggage – which only showed up after 4 days. But wait, the worst part is this: They did not refund my basic clothing purchases AND delivered my luggage AT 2 AM! I am not joking. THE AIR FRANCE PERSON WOKE UP THE ENTIRE ** HOUSE AT 2 AM!

2) Then I thought it was better. So I have a flight today from Toulouse to Paris. Tried to check in online and add a luggage. I couldn't. So I called Air France. The lady told me that I can only add luggages up to 30h prior to my flight, but I can only do online check in within 30h of my flight!!! So basically they are forcing me to pay 40 Euros for my luggage whereas I could pay 15 Euros if I had checked in online. But I cannot check in online AND add a luggage at the same time. WTF?!

This is honestly the worse airlines I have ever flew with. Please choose any other airlines for your trip, as you will have better experience. Air France food is okay, but definitely do not tradeoff against the senseless policies.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Hi, We (family of 4) had booked flights from NYC to India, which was a split dated journey. NYC to London on 4th-Aug and then France to Bengaluru on 16th-Aug. NYC to London was operated by Virgin Atlantic and the seats provided to us were right next to the toilet door. All through the 7 hours of the journey, the toilet door sound and light made us loose rest/sleep which in turn spoiled an entire day after landing at London.

On the way back, I traveled Bengaluru to NYC on 25th-Aug. Flight start at Bengaluru was delayed for 3.5 hours and the same delay added to the Paris-NYC flight. After landing at NYC, again a delay of an hour (waiting on the runway). This added to the luggage collection mess also. An entire afternoon was wasted due to this. I am sure to choose a different next time. Sateesh.

Air France Company Information