Michelin Tires

• 0%
  • 67%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Michelin?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Michelin?

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2019

In 2017, I bought 4 Michelin Premier LTX tires for my Subaru Outback. After 2 years, and approximately 40,000 miles driving in normal Colorado weather and road conditions, these tires are now bald. The warranty was for 60,000 miles or 6 years, whichever came first. So this warranty was misleading. I will not be buying this brand again.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2019

On May 19, 2019 I purchased a set of Michelin pilot sport 3 plus AS tires (2- 85/30/zr20 and 2- 245/35/zr19 $1,549.45) at the Stonebriar Chevrolet dealership in Frisco Texas (inflated to 34 psi which I thought was high for those tires). On September 19 one of the front tires blew out, no impact etc and no damage to the rim. I was then charged another $288.97 (no good will, discount/prorate).

Now today October 24, I noticed a tear by the bead wall in the rear tire. I also noticed all tires have a manufacture date of a year and a half ago and I have no idea how they were stored or what they could have been exposed too. I feel like when you are paying that kind of money for new tires they should at least be made in the same year purchased! The original Michelin tires I had lasted 4 1/2 years no problem yet this new set has had two tires with issues and they are less than 5 months old. This is unacceptable for the price I paid for these! I do not know if it was a mounting issue or faulty tires but this should not happen with brand new tires with only 1,300 miles on them!

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2019

Our Grand Cherokee had Michelins; but that model was no longer available. Researched and decided on the premier LTX. Felt the great gripping quality right away on stopping, turns, mud and later in light snow/ice. Now have 40000 km and there has been no change in traction performance. Tires rotated after every full synthetic oil change (11000-13000 km). There is a bit more noise than in the past model.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2019

These tires are horrible for treadwear. They wear out quickly. Michelin offers a 70000 mile warranty but only if you get them rotated every 6-8000 miles. Please reconsider. They can be quite loud and I have been seeing an issue with getting many nails and screws in my tires, I don't really drive in any areas that this would be likely so I believe they are highly susceptible to damage. Cannot say enough bad things.

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2019

My 2003 Toyota Camry failed its inspection in August 2019 in one part due to worn tires. A Maryland inspector failed at all four tires, which were purchased NEW in August 2017. They had about 20K miles on them. They were supposed to last 65K miles and I am very gentle on cars.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Latitude Tour tires were warranted for 65000 miles on my car when purchased new in 2015. At 51000 miles, my dealership service department said they were worn to the point of being at the legal minimum. Upon talking to the head of service and reading the warranty booklet, I discovered that there are so many limitations and conditions, it's pretty much impossible to get a warranty claim approved. So my rating applies both to the performance of the product and the long list of exclusions on the warranty. I purchased Michelin because of the mileage warranty. I will look at brands outside of those manufactured by Michelin in the future.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I used to only purchase Michelin's, I need new tires and have been trying to decide again. Reviews are helpful ONLY IF those doing so share THE STYLE of Michelin they purchased as the Premier is getting many negative ones due to tread wear, yet others like Defender etc have better reviews w/ high mileage. Also, how many miles driven and on what car/truck/suv you drive are all beneficial as some vehicles do better with certain tires than others. Sadly, I'm still undecided. My current tires are Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus, no issues other than 10k miles under warranty and at 2/32 evenly. So, will likely use warranty and get a new set. I was hoping for Michelin and a quieter ride but for $700 avg cost, I want to ensure great tire that lasts vs replacing at under 30k miles.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

I have leased cars and SUVs for over 35 years. I have never had tire wear like I currently have on my 2018 Cadillac XT5. My wife had the car serviced at 27,000 miles. The lease runs out in December and they told her she would have to purchase new tires. I have NEVER put new tires on a leased car. Apparently I am not the only one that has wear issues with the Premier LTX tires. Other owners of Cadillac XT5 has had problems with tire wear.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

I purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in October 2016. The vehicle came with Michelin Latitude Touring HP tires I explained to the dealer that I am mostly Hwy driving and off road a bit and have always had more rugged BF Goodrich tires on my Explorers over the last 21 years (at that time). Never had a flat tire or any tire trouble with BF Goodrich tires in 21yrs. First year I hardly drove the new Explorer as I liked my older one better. So here it is June 2019 - 2 years and 8 months into driving with Michelin tires and 42,130 km on those tires and 2 of the tires have to be replaced. Best part was a flat tire Jan 2017 and-30 outside Dealership said I had a nail in the tire! Fixed and 4 months later another flat (4,000km after last flat) on the same tire and dealer saying nail again! Funny thing-the guys that came to change to dummy tire both times said and showed me- no nail or screw in the tire!

Now this time I do have a roofing nail right at the edge of the sidewall so that tire finished (legitimate- neighbour reroofing their garage). I accept that 1 flat tire. Then another tire -drivers front had a big gouge out of it. They said I hit the curb (really- how many times do I park on the left hand side of the street??). Maybe once in two years! So 42,130 km and 8/32 tread left on the tires and the vehicle has been mine for 2yrs and 8 months. 3 tires are not Hwy worthy so I had to get brand new tires. What will Michelin do for me. Nothing! So don’t waste your money on these tires. You are better off with BF Goodrich on a more rugged tire.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Defender LTX on Expedition. Tires are good to 60 mph. At 70 mph, in cross wind, they drive like a snake. At 75 mph changing lanes brings white knuckles and grey hair. GROSS OVER-STEER. These tires are not suitable for Ford Expedition.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Michelin has decided that tires of theirs over 10 years can’t be put on a vehicle. I went in today to switch them over and these tires were bought new in 2012. They have never been driven in the winter and our summer is only a couple months long. Two of those years they weren’t even on the car because they were in storage. My winter tires are also Michelin and I was switching them over when Costco said Michelin won’t let them put them on. I will never buy this brand again and will make sure to tell everyone how bad they are.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

I’m leasing a 2017 XT5 Cadillac. The car has 24000 miles on it total. I have kept up with regular tires, would not pass inspection at this point. I feel that is unacceptable for a Michelin Tire. What can I do?

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I have always bought Michelin in all my tires at Costco Tire Center for its convenience and the quality, Michelin has always been popular and know for. However, when I went for my routine oil change, the mechanic waved his hand to call my attention and show the cracks on the inside of my front tires. I Was floored and have never seen this before.

In brief, I went to Costco Tires and they gave me 25 dollars each accordingly. I didn’t argue with the guy, paid the bill and STILL bought the replacement tires. You see, had I not been notified about this cracks, I could have been in an accident with a tire that could have EXPLODED because of the cracks. As a doctor, this could have impacted hundreds of my clients.... and to give me 25 dollars instead of kindly replacing it, is itself a GROSS INSULT to all people who drive a car, as a necessity. HELP!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I bought Defender Series Michelin tires for my Honda Odyssey 2007. We had barely got to 38,000 miles on the tires before they had already wore down to 3's and 4's. We called Michelin about the issue...Michelin decided that a 41% credit was sufficient for a warranty claim...which is NOT. These Defender series Michelin Tires are poor quality and Michelin's tire warranty was NOT honored fully. Please do NOT make the same mistake I did. I trusted with brand only to be told, "we feel that the credit was "fair.""

Reviewed April 21, 2019

In May of 2014 we purchased LT 225/75R16E1 Michelin tires for our 24' RV. Last June 2018 while on vacation with our grandkids we felt some shaking in front and had the tire replace due to separation. Then last weekend we started out for our spring break trip to only get about 2 hours away to have a unexpected blowout on one of the inside rear tires that our expensive air pressure system didn't detect cause it separated then blew.

We changed the tire with our spare and headed to the nearest America's Tire tire about an hour away to only experience another tire blowout from the tire separating causing damage to the RV and exhaust. Now we had no spare and the exhaust was up inside out outside compartment. To add to the stress of all this the tow company said they wouldn't tow it without the tire being fixed and two tow trucks were needed to also tow our enclosed trailer. We were lucky enough to have a CHP officer take us to get the tire fixed and the tire guys cut our exhaust out so we could get it off the highway. These were tires 1 month shy from being 5 years old and aren't exposed to sun. Needless to say we're not happy.

CoverageReliability

Reviewed April 3, 2019

Michelin Tires came as standard equipment on my 2017 Equinox. After less than two years, all four tires have developed severe cracks on the sidewalls. I have never seen tires crack like these have after only two years. These tires look like they are ten years old. These are definitely defective tires, but the warranty will not cover any of the cost to replace.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

I bought a new Ford Escape in 2016, saw it had Michelin tires on it and I was happy. Always had good luck with Michelin tires. Sad to say, these tires were some of the worst I ever had. They were lousy in winter, it was like driving a rear 2 wheel drive car in the snow if you remember those days. My Escape is 4 wheel drive and I just could not get decent traction. Just had the car in for inspection, 26,000 miles and my tires are at 3/32. I switched to another brand, no more Michelins for me.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

I bought 4 new Michelin Defender tires. A few days later, On 6 March 2019, I went for the front end and rear end alignment and new shocks, where the mech says to me... "Where did you buy these tires?" I said why... He said "you sure have a lot of weight on these front rims!" And showed me 15 and 12 (1/4 ounce weights) on my 2 front tires. He said further "since you just bought them... I'd bring 'em back. That's too much weight!!!"

Reviewed March 12, 2019

F150 SuperCrew truck 2014. 36k miles, RT front tire delaminating on shoulder. Called Michelin... Described the issue of danger and told to DRIVE vehicle to a dealer... Reminded the call taker of the...tire homicides in the 1990s. Said she pass the info up the chain and get someone to call.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Purchased 4 new Michelin Latitude Tour P245/65R 17 tires for my Honda Pilot with a 6500 mile warranty. The tires now have 40000 miles on them and are 5 years old with plenty of tread left. The problem is the tire tread is separating from the tire casing and the sidewalls are severely cracked. Michelin wants to give me a credit towards new Michelin tires which I don’t want. These tires were $60 more than other comparable tires and no way will I buy Michelin again as they are a poor value.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I have had Michelin Defender tires on my cars for years without a problem. I purchased a full set of tires in mid January, 2019. Within 3 weeks, I had tread separation while I was driving on a major highway. It was a scary situation as I was in the left lane and had to cross three lanes to get to the shoulder. The tire was replaced at no charge. However, today, less than three weeks later, I had tread separation on that new tire. It was so severe that the rubber was only on the far right and far left on the wheel, with no tire at all in the center. Costco will replace that tire, but I wonder if I should get another brand.

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2019

Driving 70 mph on a 2 lane freeway underpass, the left front tire with 28k miles on it blows. I have 8 children and my wife in the vehicle. We survived. Tire was shredded. Last week left rear tire went flat for no reason. Odd?. Change to spare, drive home, air up flattened tire to find leak and I see the leak is a sidewall leak through dry rot. What? Quick review of the car and yep. Dry rot. 28k and dry rot. Take vehicle to tire store only to find out tires are out of warranty by 1 month. Worst tires every. Surprised people haven't been hurt or killed due to these tires. Do not buy them.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2019

Just bought new Michelin Latitude Touring Hp to replace Eagle F1 Asymmetric which were good tires after 38,000 miles for my 2016 Range Rover HSE. I wanted quiet, comfort, great handling and traction wet and dry. I got it with these new tires. Very quiet smooth rolling tires. Just had in light snow, no issues at all. Mpg has improved by 4mpg or 20% which is great. I researched reviews and prices and these tires consistently rated highest in almost every category for my Rover with Pirelli as good second. Highly recommend the tires. I bought thru Costco which took 2 weeks, bs local shop or online stores. Saved about $400 for 4 installed, if you don’t mind the wait.

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2019

Michelin is attracting customer by warranty. They will never offer you replacement but want you to buy tire from them.T he price is skyrocketing and quality is same as other brand. I paid 500 for 4 tire and after 30000 the tire performance is greatly decline they put 90000 mile warranty but then want to charge me money to put tire almost same price.I went ahead and replaced tire from Walmart at fraction of cost . Can you believe it? Only 140.00 for 4 tire with 45 k warranty.

Please please do not get caught into this warranty thing. Tire is rubber and will deteriorate after 3 year. No rubber is strong enough to last enough. Michelin is French company. It is making money on initial capital. The cost of production is high 40 percent, profit goes to manager and marketing walmart and Amazon is direct buyer from manufacturer, they buy from company where cost of production is very low and pl make sure without depart of transportation safety rating, that mean minimum standard establish by department of transportation. No tire can be sold into us market.

So anyone who is selling in market have to follow those guidelines ,those guidelines are very strict and no one can sell tire in market without passing those minimum standard. So in other word walmart is more honest because they realize a tire is made with rubber and will deteriorate after 3 to 4 year and they put only 45k warranty but they price their tire 1/4 price than Michelin. Amazon too but general public is in this impression that micheline will be best tire.

For 3 year all tire is good that is why Michelin understood this thing and making fool to customer. They will charge 500 at first place and if you want to honor warranty they will ask you to inspect tire from dealer and dealer will work around and try to offer deal and play game around here and there.I f you are smart pl do yourself favor do not put that extra money into pocket of Michelin marketing associate and manager instead of that just buy some toy or computer or any other thing for yourself or your family member. Think a difference 500-135 is 365 you might able to buy a good iPad or anything. They are making is from one customer so imagine how much money they are making by fooling like this.

This is proven and 100 percent true. This statement is true for those who want to spend smartly. I fooled around myself for quite long time period and realize that they all have standard set by department of transportation.N ow imagine if there was any safety issue will not dot restrict wall mart or amazon to not sell them.A nd if you see review a general public review wall mart tire and amazon tire have way better review than Michelin. A tire is rubber and good for 3 years depending on weather condition, it will crack after that. Hope this will help and make you wise. I whish I would have learn lesson way before.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I purchased a new 2018 GMC Terrain June, 2018. The vehicle came with Michelin Premier LTX tires. (225/60R/18) Just returned from grease/oil/rotate and was told 3 tires are at 4/32 and 1 is 5/32. Vehicle/Tires has 18,900 miles on them. Service Tech informed me there is NO Warranty on these tires and they have seen other cars with the same issue. Truly disappointed in what I had always believed that Michelin were "quality" tires. Not the case.

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2018

We have a 2017 Ford Escape, when I bought it, it had 14 miles on it. Long story short, we're at 30,000 miles and all four of our tires are bald (all the exact same amount and evenly worn). The tires are supposed to last a minimum of 55,000 miles. I feel so cheated. We called to see what could be done because they lasted half of what they were supposed to and they basically told us too bad. We rotated our tires and take care of our vehicle considering it's BRAND NEW! Since they refuse to rectify this situation, that's the cause of this review.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2018

I purchased a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S for my 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. I cannot get traction between 0-80 mph. I use 275/30 20 on 10 inch rims on the front and 305/30 20 on 11 inch rims on the rear. While driving on the interstate at 80 mph if you floor the gas pedal, the car slides all over the road. The road noise was extremely loud and ride quality of these tires was terrible as well. The tires are extremely sensitive to the road and it caused the steering to require maximum focus which may be fine under race conditions but for daily driving conditions it was exhausting. I used these tires for 2 weeks in temperatures between 80 and 90 degrees and tire pressures between 35 and 50 psi. I have since switched to the Continental Extreme Contact Sport and have had none of these issues. I do not recommend Michelin Pilot Sport 4S for Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2018

We have used Discount Tire for many years on all of your car and the service has always been good. This last visit we came in because of a $70 (for purchase 4) rebate on Michelin Tires. I am certain no one at Discount Tire was trying to deceive us. But the end result was we did not get the rebate as advertised $70 rebate and no one takes any responsibility and the system is set up to defeat us from the start. One rebate never showed up after may attempts to get resolved and was instructed by Michelin rebate center that Discount Tire was not participating on this promotion. After looking online I can clearly see they participate regularly with rebate program. I like the tires and the people but this just leaves a sour taste in you and this will probably be our last visit. Bottom line...

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2018

I purchased a set of Michelin Premier LTX for my Ford Explorer. Approximately 2 weeks and 360 miles later one of the tires developed a sidewall bulge and leak.

Michelin will not warranty sidewall bulges, and claims they all come from road hazards. One dealer said you could drive over a crack to cause a bulge. What kind of tire is this? My last set of Michelin tires ever!

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2018

I purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD DRW, that came with these tires, I noticed my front right tire showed excessive wear on the outer edge. I took it the vehicle to get checked and the alignment was true with no issues. I only had 15,000 miles. I have taken it to the dealer for normal rotations, I did not find any recalls on this issue. I currently have 20,000 miles on them and am ready to replace them due to bald edges. So much for the warranty they come with. Has anyone else had this issue.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

Feb 2014 I purchased a set of Michelin tires for my 1/2 ton H.D. GMC. I NOW HAVE 31,225 mi on the tires (about 50% of tread left) and they are seriously cracking. I was told that 4-5 yrs is expected in this climate. I get no credit for cracking. So why pay a premium for a "good" tire when you can save $300 - 400 on a tire that will last as long???

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2018

I have had nothing but good experience with Michelin Tires. I very much appreciate the durability of the tire traction and performance has been good. I usually pay a little more for them but value is good.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2018

Sidewall Defect Aug-2018: New set of Michelin LTX M/S2 275/55 R20 113H on a 2015 Toyota Tundra 1794 2x4. At 3200 miles a tire blowout at freeway speed. Sidewall tread separation and blistering not caused by road debris or other hazards. Seems to be the same issue they had with this tire group in 2013/2014 when they had a national recall. Been a loyal Michelin customer most my adult life - maybe time for a change.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2018

This overrated tire is the worst tire I have ever owned! I tow a small trailer (RV) and get all kinds of sway that I never got before with the last set of Michelin LT tires. Also the tread design picks up all kind of gravels and slings them everywhere. I talked to others who have had the same problems with this very bad design. If you want your truck to handle more like a car, never go on gravel roads, and never ever tow even small loads it might be good enough. Otherwise avoid this tire like the plague. I'm hoping for a recall!

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2018

I drive a Toyota 4Runner 4wd and replaced my Michelins with new LTX M/S 265/16's. They have been a fantastic purchase and would recommend. If you drive a vehicle hard, fast turns, you can prematurely wear out any tire.

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2018

Michelin Defender tires should be named Indefensible instead of Defender. Overrated and overpriced. Just had to replace set on daughter's Honda Accord at 33,000 miles. The treads were down near the 3/32 minimum and two had separations in the sidewalls causing bubbles which were ready to pop. The tires are kept inflated to specs all the time, rotated every 3000 miles and the alignment checked regularly. Have a set on my Buick LeSabre with 20,000 miles on them and it will be a miracle if they make it to 30,000. Would not even consider Michelins on a skateboard. Very poor cost per mile ratio.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I was told by a Ford dealership first part of July that my Ford Escape Titanium 2015 needed 4 new tires. I was quite surprised as the car had less than 35,000 miles. The vehicle had the original Michelin tires on it and had been rotated and serviced according to schedule. With an upcoming road trip, I was a bit worried about the tires. I called Michelin Customer Care on July 11, 2018 to express my disappointment in tires that had all worn out in the same place.

I was asked to hold on until they made a call to Virginia Beach which was to Merchant’s Tire on Independence. They came back on and gave me the tire center I needed to go to and speak with Jim. When I arrived I wad told Jim was out but anyone could do the inspection. No price was given to me. Only told, "Yes your tires are all worn out in the same place. We will pass the info to Michelin and they will be in touch with you." Never received a call from anyone so I purchased my own tires on July 20. My point very poor customer service on the part of both as well as very poor quality tires that didn't make it for their 35th birthday. My recommendation is don’t buy Michelin tires. No accountability for getting back with dissatisfied customer and basically could care less.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Michelin Light Duty R265/60R18 LTX MS2 Tires - Purchased 4 tires in late 2013 for $298.00 each. These were supposed to be the top of the line tires from Michelin. 35,000 miles later, chunks of rubber, low air pressure, dry rot. Plain and simple. Manufacturing defect that Michelin will not accept. The same recall on a different DOT number. I have always purchased this brand, but NO MORE. Quality has gone downhill. I will definitely do research before my next set of tires. I do no recommend MICHELIN to NO ONE. Replaced the 2 back tires for the same defects in late 2017. I will say one thing to the customer care employees: they are trained very well to support a bad product.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I paid big bucks for 2 the steer tires (Michelin RV truck tires XZE 245/70R 19.5) and the 4 rear drive tires and Michelin has produced a failure tire. Sidewall cracking beyond believe of these tires even though I covered them in less than 2 years it showed considerable cracking and have removed them from my coach and will do the same with the backs as soon as I can. PAID $3500. cdn dollars out the door for (I thought was the top of the line). They are NOT worth the hype... Based on my experience I DO NOT recommend Michelin. I believe these tires are made offshore now... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

The first time I bought Michelin tires I noticed how they stop in shorter distances, ride better, and last for longer mileages. I would recommend them and would only trust them on my family cars and trucks. I know they’ll perform in any situation as I’ve used them for over 40 years. Trust Michelin!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

These Michelin Premier LTX tires came as Original Equipment tires on my 2018 Chevy Equinox. When I took the car to the dealer for an oil change at 19,000 miles, they informed me that one of the tires had only 1/32nd inch of tread and the other 3 were at 3/32dn's, and all needed to be replaced. Michelin rates these tires for 60,000 miles treadwear, however they changed their warranty in August 2017 to exclude any tires that come on new vehicles as Original Equipment. I have had good performance from Michelin tire in the past, but I will never buy them again. Buyers of new cars BEWARE!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

On June 29, 2018 my husband and I were traveling to Myrtle Beach, S.C. Halfway there I heard a pop and then another noise. I noticed a black thing hitting the driver's side mirror. Then we spun twice on the interstate and down the median. Spun again before stopping. We bought the best Michelin Tires. They are made so poorly the tread peeled off, hit the underside panel then shot up and hit the mirror. Do not buy Michelin tires. This could have been so much worst. This was so scary. Michelin has not excuse to make such garbage tire. Everyone of the tires were in the process of peeling. I had to purchase four new tires. I am taking this one step further since there was no recall. Just not right!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I purchased 4 Michelin tires 2 mos ago for my Lexus ES 350 which I bought at BJ's warehouse. I got a nail in one of my tires 2 wks after that & brought it back to BJ's where it was fixed at no cost to me. I'm very happy with the tires and warranty.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I would only trust my family to Michelin, I only purchase Michelin tires, and never ask for anything but Michelin. The tires by Michelin wear the best, perform the best, ride the best and give you peace of mind.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

These tires were expensive and loud and mushy. I felt every bump and can't understand why they were recommended. I drive a 2009 RAV 4 and this brand was recommended for this vehicle. Michelin tires are overrated.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

This tire is great, which the price is too expensive. I have to buy two tires at a time, if I find a coupon or promotion. I'm looking now to store them before I hit the highway.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I have tried less expensive tires and found that within a year or so they wear considerably. The Michelins I can feel hugging the road especially in curves and wet weather. The old saying applies with tires "You get what you pay for".

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I always seem to get Michelin with my Hondas and they always perform well. It's just that they are a bit expensive. But I will likely continue with them.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I have used Michelin Tires for years and I have been very pleased with performance. As to warranty I usually purchase them from COSTCO and they are very great with manufacture warranty as well as their own. As to value they are on the higher end of the spectrum of price.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Smooth stable ride either on highway, interstate or city roads. Very durable with various road hazards and debris. I can always count on around 70 to 80,000 miles.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I did lots of research before purchasing tires, Michelin Tires has been the smoothest ride of any tire I have owned. These have been so satisfactory that I have installed this same tire on two other vehicles.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

These tires have 60000 miles and still look and ride great. I can probably get another 10000 miles out of them. Overall, I believe Michelin makes one of the highest performing tires.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I’ve used Michelin tires for years and they have been a great tire. The only bad is the costs. Continental has the worse tire life. Michelin tires are a comfortable ride.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I bought this brand at Costco when they had a special. Good performance and holds the road. With this brand no more Goodyear for me. My store does free rotation.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I have learned through experience that if you are having problems with the tires that come on your car, Michelins will solve the problems. This has been true on an Expedition, 2 Lin. Continentals, a Prius and 3 E150 vans.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I've got almost 60,000 mi. on my Michelins, mounted on a Highlander. Still have about 30% tread left. I've never gotten stuck or felt not in control with these tires. Part of it is my Toyota, but the tires make all the difference compared to other tires I've had on. I would run nothing but Michelin.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Paid a few dollars more than other brands but was worth it. I got almost 70k miles out of my MXV tires. Would buy again. I bought from Costco and rotation was included. Great place to buy from.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I have depended on the Michelin Tires as a good brand name/use tire. Except for Goodyear which I rank 2nd, I would not consider using the other brand name tires on my vehicle. One name brand I had a very bad experience with a blowout many years ago.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I have had Michelin tires for my last 5 or 6 vehicles. I always made sure my cars had Michelin tires when I bought them and always replaced them with Michelin tires. My first few cars didn’t have Michelin tires and they had to be replaced quickly. After I had my first set of Michelin tires, and realized how long they lasted and the total overall amount I spent on Michelin’s was much less than I had spent on other brands because of longevity I was sold!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We have a 2017 GMC Terrain and had to replace two tires in 15 months at almost $400.00 a pop. That seems awful. They both blew out the sides while highway driving.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

These are my second set of these on my 2004 Hyundai. They have been great tires, but it is time for another set. I have been looking around for the same tire but have only found similar. When you have a good thing, why change?

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I’ve had 2 sets of Michelin MS-2 10 ply tires which lasted over 125,000 miles. Very good warranty service on those 2 sets. I was an expediter hauling freight between cities with my sprinter van. To me safety and confidence was paramount riding on tires, especially during the winter months are up north.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I have always loved Michelin tires. In November of 2016 I bought a set of Defender tires for my Camry. I have about 28,000 miles on the tires and half my tread is gone. These are warranted for 60,000 miles. I rotate these tires every 5,000 miles, adjust pressure due to temperature changes, so very little braking since these are mostly road miles. I am very disappointed in their performance. The dealership is estimating I may get 45,000 on these. I honestly don't know if I will buy Michelin again. Michelin used to be higher in price point, but were worth the money. Now it looks like they are going for average, but with the higher price point.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I have always had Michelin’s on my truck. I have hauled heavy cab over campers and fifth wheel trailers. Only issue I have had was the last set I bought were not the same ones I usually run and there is a bit of road noise that I didn’t have before.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I always research before making major purchases and Michelin scored # 1 in my research. I've never had a problem with Michelin tires and feel safe driving with them.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I always thought that my truck had a smooth ride. When I put on the Michelin tires, it was like I was just floating over the road! Fantastic smooth ride!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The last two new vehicles I bought came with Michelin tires on them and on both cars the tires were shot between 18,000 and 20,000 miles. I contacted Michelin corporate to explain what was going on and they hung up on me. Very bad customer service. Refuse to buy any new car that comes with Michelin tires. Stay away from these tires. They are nothing but junk.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

This has been my preferred tire brand for over 30 years. It has always given me top performance. If my car came with other brand, as soon as they needed replacing, Michelin was bought.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I have always had Michelin tires on this vehicle. They perform well on wet, and dry roads as well as in snow. They are also long lasting. I have recommended them to all my family and friends.