All Reverse Mortgage Company

Compare Reverse Mortgages

Research top Reverse Mortgages recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Explained in great detail so I would understand. They didn't make me feel dumb because I didn't understand what a reversed mortgage was really about. Very reasonable finance fees. 6% is fantastic. So great in this economy. I only wished I did this sooner. So if you're thinking about reverse mortgage with this company don't hesitate. You will not regret this decision. This was the best thing I could have ever done for myself and my family. Their repayment had great options. Three to choose from. There is definitely enough choices that will match everyone's needs. Fantastic place to do business with. No regrets or worrying about money. I have extra money now to do the things I want with my family without worries. It makes me feel like I have made a great choice for my life. For my future. For my family.

The customer service was ok. I felt like they did get smart with me a couple times and it seemed like they didn't care about me very much because they were constantly checking their phone. And they were just very rude. The financing fees were alright. They weren't too high for my budget at all. If I needed some extra time to get a payment in they usually worked with me with no problems. Everything was made to fit my budget and they were always willing to work with me if payments were late. It has been great for my life. I've been able to fix up my house and make comfortable monthly payments.

I first dealt with them with my parents doing a reverse mortgage. They had great customer service and I would recommend to anyone who is interested. The financing fees could be better but are comparable to other places. The repayment options are okay. I did feel a little uneasy at first about them but once I did some comparing found that they were actually reasonable for what I was looking for. Reverse mortgage can help you to have freedom in your life to make time for the things that matter. If you have any questions or concerns just speak to them and they will help.

Customer service is outstanding. I'll give them a 10 out of ten any day. Always helpful to and understanding. I have no problem with them at all. The financing fees are fair. I have no problem with it. They're lower than most. I would recommend them to anyone on their fees. They are very fair. Well repayment options can work many ways that's why I like them. You can get on a payment plan or you just pay all at once. You can pay by phone. It just help me in many ways. I can do more with my money and I get more for my money and it's worth every dime so try it. It's worth it. Got to start somewhere.

Customer service was highly desired because they're good at what they do. No one can compare to the type of customer service that these here provide. The financing fees are very different & adjustable from others financing fees &/or quotes. They go beyond working off a sliding-scale, which is very convenient. Repayment options were very consistent & convenient, compared to others & they don't rush you like others to receive payment. They actually work with you. The value is like clarity that you can expect & it's also transparent that seeing is believing, unlike others that false-advertise. They'll beat any other competitors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Reverse Mortgage Company?

It was great service. I'd recommend to anyone. I really like the way they do things. A great company to try. Best one I have used in a while. Wasn't bad at all. They were fair and I thought I was getting a decent deal. I'd go there again if I needed to. I think they offer fair prices and all. Not hard to figure out what you need to pay. They make it easy for you to know what you get before you get it so they do great business. I'd use them if I wanted another loan. They were very nice and helping and wasn't hard to do business.

The customer service that I received was amazing. They made me feel the way any customer should feel. I knew that I had made the right choice by choosing them. I would recommend them any day. I can't complain about the financing fees at all. I was extremely satisfied with what was offered as an option to me. I was still able to do all of the things that I wanted to do because the fees were low. I felt so comfortable. Everything that was offered to me was beyond what I expected. The repayment options differed from any other company, but in a good way. I felt at ease with them. All I can say is, true VALUE. I couldn't have asked for better. The value was worth more that I could ever explain, and it was more than I ever expected it to be.

Expert Review

Michele LernerMortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.    More about Michele→

All Reverse Mortgage Company is a family-owned mortgage business whose team members have 100 years of mortgage experience when their individual experiences are combined.

• Provides tools and educational information online: The All Reverse Mortgage Company’s website includes an educational library where consumers can research reverse mortgages and a free calculator for determining the amount of money consumers are likely to be able to borrow and what the repayment costs may be.
  • Offers lower-cost loans: All Reverse Mortgage often works with lenders that charge less interest and fees on reverse mortgages.
  • Can apply online: All Reverse Mortgage Company offers both quotes and full applications for reverse mortgages online.
  • Loans: Consumers looking for home repair reverse mortgages or property tax reverse mortgages will have to look elsewhere.
  • Service: Although reverse mortgages can be applied for online, consumers need to contact the company by phone if they want to pay off all or part of their reverse mortgage.
  • Best for Seniors on fixed income, seniors who want to enjoy their later years and seniors who expect their house’s value to rise.

Compare Reverse Mortgage Lenders