All Reverse offers HECM loans to eligible homeowners. Since their focus is on HECM, they don’t offer single-purpose reverse mortgages. Their website features reverse loan calculators, free quotes and an online resource center.
- Competitive rates
- Online educational tools
- Free quotes
- No single-purpose reverse mortgages
- Limited availability
About All Reverse Mortgage
All Reverse Mortgage is a direct lender providing homeowners 62 and older reverse mortgages or home equity conversion mortgages (HECM). Applicants can apply for a loan online or receive a free quote using the All Reverse Loan Optimizer (ARLO) tool. With the ARLO calculator, your quote includes your available loan amount as well as current interest rates, and show you the best program to choose. Prospective borrowers also receive mandatory HUD-certified counseling either by phone or in person, depending on their location. For counseling, All Reverse provides you with a list of at least 10 agencies, five of which are FHA mandated and include the National Council on Aging.
Homeowners over the age of 62 can apply for an HECM loan over the phone with an All Reverse Mortgage customer service representative or through their website. Online applicants can utilize ARLO to calculate their reverse mortgage eligibility or receive a free quote — no Social Security number required.
All Reverse Mortgage products and services
All Reverse Mortgage offers senior homeowners several options for receiving loan payments, including traditional and jumbo home equity conversion mortgages (HECM) and HECM refinancing.
A line of credit payment is often the most popular option among borrowers. It allows you to access funds only when you need them, which provides more flexibility. All Reverse Mortgage lines of credit are available with an adjustable interest rate.
All Reverse also facilitate reverse mortgages for home purchasing — rolling the purchase of a new home and initiating a reverse mortgage into one action. An HECM for Purchase is an option for seniors who want to relocate and convert their existing home’s equity into cash.
For senior citizens in California who own a property that exceeds the current FHA maximum HECM lending limit ($726,525), All Reverse Mortgage offers a proprietary reverse mortgages program. All Reverse loan amounts are available up to $4 million in California.
All Reverse Mortgage FAQ
- How long does it take to close an All Reverse loan?
- Closing a loan can take at least 45 days, possibly longer. Other factors include the time of the year, availability of appraisers, and if a post-counseling “cooling off” period is mandatory in your state. However, some loans close in as few as 30 days.
- How does All Reverse Mortgage calculate total loan amounts?
- All Reverse considers three main factors: The borrower’s age, the home value and current interest rates when calculating loan amounts. The percentage of home equity borrowers can access ranges from around 27 to 75 percent. Older borrowers can obtain a higher percentage of their home equity than their younger counterparts.
- Where is All Reverse Mortgage available?
- All Reverse Mortgage is licensed in Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and New Jersey.
Do we recommend All Reverse Mortgage?
All Reverse Mortgage could be a smart choice for qualifying borrowers looking for a home equity conversion mortgage. Borrowers can expect to receive 40 to 60 percent of their home value, depending on age, the type of reverse mortgage they select, and current interest rates. You can get funds as a lump sum, as term and tenure payments, or through a line of credit.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,050,121 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Received quote from this company and one other. initial quote from All Reverse had an origination cost of $900 where other company had cost of $4200. At closing cost at All Reverse was $5200. Did get a phone call advising of cost difference but only after had paid all out of pocket fees. Cost difference did not warrant all new out of pocket fees of $675.00 and starting all over on the process. We were told the 4K increase had something to do with Covid virus. Just a warning for others.
I spent 25 minutes speaking with a salesperson about if a reverse mortgage would be the right loan type for me. He was persistent in trying to get me to complete an application on the phone. I send a needed time to think about it and discuss with my family. He informed me that they were not necessary and not part of the decision. He remained pushy for the entire call without actually answering my questions. I would not recommend All Reverse Mortgage to anyone.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I spoke to John **, Sr. Loan Officer who did a stellar job of helping me and my husband secure a reverse mortgage. He explained the process thoroughly, mailed out information expeditiously and kept in contact with us about the progress of the loan application. John was so easy to talk to and very patient with answering our many questions. We are very pleased with the entire experience! I would recommend that anyone looking to get a reverse mortgage go no farther than All Reverse Mortgage. Everyone assigned to work with us was competent, capable and kind. Best decision we could have made.
All Reverse Mortgage Company Company Information
- Company Name:
- All Reverse Mortgage Company
- 2019 W Chapman Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.