All Reverse Mortgage Company

Compare Reverse Mortgages

Research top Reverse Mortgages recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer service is outstanding. I'll give them a 10 out of ten any day. Always helpful to and understanding. I have no problem with them at all. The financing fees are fair. I have no problem with it. They're lower than most. I would recommend them to anyone on their fees. They are very fair. Well repayment options can work many ways that's why I like them. You can get on a payment plan or you just pay all at once. You can pay by phone. It just help me in many ways. I can do more with my money and I get more for my money and it's worth every dime so try it. It's worth it. Got to start somewhere.

Customer service was highly desired because they're good at what they do. No one can compare to the type of customer service that these here provide. The financing fees are very different & adjustable from others financing fees &/or quotes. They go beyond working off a sliding-scale, which is very convenient. Repayment options were very consistent & convenient, compared to others & they don't rush you like others to receive payment. They actually work with you. The value is like clarity that you can expect & it's also transparent that seeing is believing, unlike others that false-advertise. They'll beat any other competitors.

The customer service that I received was amazing. They made me feel the way any customer should feel. I knew that I had made the right choice by choosing them. I would recommend them any day. I can't complain about the financing fees at all. I was extremely satisfied with what was offered as an option to me. I was still able to do all of the things that I wanted to do because the fees were low. I felt so comfortable. Everything that was offered to me was beyond what I expected. The repayment options differed from any other company, but in a good way. I felt at ease with them. All I can say is, true VALUE. I couldn't have asked for better. The value was worth more that I could ever explain, and it was more than I ever expected it to be.

We are very satisfied with All Reverse Mortgage since we contact them until the closings. Very disappointed by AAG. All Reverse very helpful; there is a lot to say. Also we chose this company. Research this site "ConsumerAffairs" and evaluating each company. Thanks Adrian and Virginia.

I got my reverse mortgage from **, a Loan Officer with All Reverse Mortgage and everything went very well. ** was very knowledgeable and he helped me get all the documents I needed to get my loan. I was divorced over 20 years ago and the underwriting needed a copy of my divorce papers. I didn't have them and had no way to get them. So ** went to the hall of records and researched and got a copy of them for me. I am very happy with my experience with ** and the company. I am pleased to recommend them to anyone who is thinking about getting a reverse mortgage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Reverse Mortgage Company?

Expert Review

Michele LernerMortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.    More about Michele→

All Reverse Mortgage Company is a family-owned mortgage business whose team members have 100 years of mortgage experience when their individual experiences are combined.

• Provides tools and educational information online: The All Reverse Mortgage Company’s website includes an educational library where consumers can research reverse mortgages and a free calculator for determining the amount of money consumers are likely to be able to borrow and what the repayment costs may be.
  • Offers lower-cost loans: All Reverse Mortgage often works with lenders that charge less interest and fees on reverse mortgages.
  • Can apply online: All Reverse Mortgage Company offers both quotes and full applications for reverse mortgages online.
  • Loans: Consumers looking for home repair reverse mortgages or property tax reverse mortgages will have to look elsewhere.
  • Service: Although reverse mortgages can be applied for online, consumers need to contact the company by phone if they want to pay off all or part of their reverse mortgage.
  • Best for Seniors on fixed income, seniors who want to enjoy their later years and seniors who expect their house’s value to rise.

Compare Reverse Mortgage Lenders