All Reverse offers HECM loans to eligible homeowners. Since their focus is on HECM, they don’t offer single-purpose reverse mortgages. Their website features reverse loan calculators, free quotes and an online resource center.
- Competitive rates
- Online educational tools
- Free quotes
- No single-purpose reverse mortgages
- Limited availability
About All Reverse Mortgage
All Reverse Mortgage is a direct lender providing homeowners 62 and older reverse mortgages or home equity conversion mortgages (HECM). Applicants can apply for a loan online or receive a free quote using the All Reverse Loan Optimizer (ARLO) tool. With the ARLO calculator, your quote includes your available loan amount as well as current interest rates, and show you the best program to choose. Prospective borrowers also receive mandatory HUD-certified counseling either by phone or in person, depending on their location. For counseling, All Reverse provides you with a list of at least 10 agencies, five of which are FHA mandated and include the National Council on Aging.
Homeowners over the age of 62 can apply for an HECM loan over the phone with an All Reverse Mortgage customer service representative or through their website. Online applicants can utilize ARLO to calculate their reverse mortgage eligibility or receive a free quote — no Social Security number required.
All Reverse Mortgage products and services
All Reverse Mortgage offers senior homeowners several options for receiving loan payments, including traditional and jumbo home equity conversion mortgages (HECM) and HECM refinancing.
A line of credit payment is often the most popular option among borrowers. It allows you to access funds only when you need them, which provides more flexibility. All Reverse Mortgage lines of credit are available with an adjustable interest rate.
All Reverse also facilitate reverse mortgages for home purchasing — rolling the purchase of a new home and initiating a reverse mortgage into one action. An HECM for Purchase is an option for seniors who want to relocate and convert their existing home’s equity into cash.
For senior citizens in California who own a property that exceeds the current FHA maximum HECM lending limit ($726,525), All Reverse Mortgage offers a proprietary reverse mortgages program. All Reverse loan amounts are available up to $4 million in California.
All Reverse Mortgage FAQ
- How long does it take to close an All Reverse loan?
- Closing a loan can take at least 45 days, possibly longer. Other factors include the time of the year, availability of appraisers, and if a post-counseling “cooling off” period is mandatory in your state. However, some loans close in as few as 30 days.
- How does All Reverse Mortgage calculate total loan amounts?
- All Reverse considers three main factors: The borrower’s age, the home value and current interest rates when calculating loan amounts. The percentage of home equity borrowers can access ranges from around 27 to 75 percent. Older borrowers can obtain a higher percentage of their home equity than their younger counterparts.
- Where is All Reverse Mortgage available?
- All Reverse Mortgage is licensed in Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and New Jersey.
Do we recommend All Reverse Mortgage?
All Reverse Mortgage could be a smart choice for qualifying borrowers looking for a home equity conversion mortgage. Borrowers can expect to receive 40 to 60 percent of their home value, depending on age, the type of reverse mortgage they select, and current interest rates. You can get funds as a lump sum, as term and tenure payments, or through a line of credit.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
I spoke to John **, Sr. Loan Officer who did a stellar job of helping me and my husband secure a reverse mortgage. He explained the process thoroughly, mailed out information expeditiously and kept in contact with us about the progress of the loan application. John was so easy to talk to and very patient with answering our many questions. We are very pleased with the entire experience! I would recommend that anyone looking to get a reverse mortgage go no farther than All Reverse Mortgage. Everyone assigned to work with us was competent, capable and kind. Best decision we could have made.
All Reverse Mortgage Company Company Information
- Company Name:
- All Reverse Mortgage Company
- 2019 W Chapman Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 565-1722