Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart

2.2/5 (155 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: May 5, 2021

Because of pricing, selection and their online presence I have to admit Walmart gets my vote. I would give them 5 stars but they are non union and treat their employees abysmally. But why pay so much more for the same goods that another store has marked up to cover their fancy building and classy image?

Original review: May 5, 2021

During this time of Pandemic we have been restricted in traveling around so we go online and order the things we need from Walmart, food, medications, pretty much anything. Walmart collects all our items and brings them out to our car and loads them, no contact and absolutely courteous service!

Original review: May 4, 2021

I usually go to Walmart In Bainbridge Georgia. The store is well maintained and employees are very friendly and unlike the stores in Tallahassee Florida. This Walmart is the best store in my area. They have everything I need including the grocery section. I make this Walmart my favorite store.

Original review: May 4, 2021

WalMart is a great store to shop online and in person. They always make sure you are totally satisfied with your purchase. They also make sure you are satisfied with the product that you have purchased.

Original review: May 4, 2021

The employees are, for the most part, very nice. Unfortunately the store has a lot of empty shelves on occasion - don’t know if this is just because of the pandemic or not. Also their selection of Asian foods/ingredients is limited. It would be nice if there was a “wish list” to let someone know what we want. Some of these problems may be caused by the fact that we are in a rural area and the store caters to what they think is the usual demographic - even though that is changing. Because we only have one other store in the area, getting a lot of food supplies is very limited, especially ethnic items.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Love the store has everything. Just wish the aisles were wider and cleaner! Automatic feeders at checkouts are what’s missing at Walmart!!! It’s would make it nice for the checkers too. They hate asking "move it forward please!!"

Original review: May 4, 2021

What can I say about Walmart that hasn't already been stated. It's level of service has dipped so lowly over the years that it's imperative for me to go elsewhere. And while that may not change their goal to improve service, it has become apparent they do not care about their customers much any longer. With having Managers who don't any couth or standard about themselves, along with a lackluster approach to consumer input and experiences shows in their leadership and lack thereof.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I ordered an item from Walmart.com. I tracked the package that was supposedly delivered to my residence by Fed Ex. I did not receive the package as stated in the tracking statement. I contacted customer service online questioning the delivery and email their response to me, no response. Contacted them again this time to respond by telephone, I was told that the item would be replaced. It wasn’t. I contacted them again, I received an email stating that the package was delivered and signed for and since Fed Ex delivered it to the wrong address my complaint would be with them but there would be no refund or replacement. After spending thousands of $ over the years with them, I think it’s time to try Amazon.

Original review: April 30, 2021

The worst customer service. Have been trying to do a pay in store order for almost a month. After multiple attempts the managers at the store contacted their help center and were told that the systems were not working together correctly. I was given the choice to either keep trying or to pay for the items online and bring them back into the store so they could do a resale of the items in order to change how the items were paid for. After doing this I am being told that they can not do that due to the part numbers not being in the computer to do this and that I would need to contact customer service. I have been given a phone number by email from the online customer service saying that is to a special store team and they would be able to help me.

I have spoken to 8 different people. 4 of them stated all they could do was a return and that I would have to take them back to the store and then hung up. One of them gave me a number saying that I could go through this department, but the number that was given to me was to a different insurance company. Then I tried calling again and was bounced to different people and departments after I asked to speak with a supervisor due to being told different things by every one and not getting any help with the problem. After being bounce around to different departments and still not speaking to a supervisor they had put me on hold and after a few minutes was hung up on again. As it stands after this I may never buy from Walmart again.

Original review: April 27, 2021

My wife ordered a lat pulldown machine for my birthday. They completely sent the wrong parts. I have tried to get help 4 times to no avail. Yesterday I called the Broomfield Store and no one answered. Is this a crooked organization that sends me a bad order and keeps my money or is it one that is totally incompetent?

Original review: April 25, 2021

April 11 2021, I ordered tires online from Wal-Mart.com for my 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertible: the recommended size is 205/55R16 (look it up, don't take my word for it). On April 19 I went to the Wal-Mart store in Lawrence IN, 10735 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN 46236 to pick up my tires and have them installed.

The Lawrence auto center technicians claimed they couldn't get the wheel off (isn't that their JOB? Smells like maybe an extra $20 or so under the table would get them right off?). Then they claimed the tires I bought were the "wrong size" (to be candid, the tires on the car, 195/65R16, are not the recommended size; but perhaps for another $20+ under the table they could install the "wrong size" tires?). In fact, the tires I ordered are exactly the right size.

They refused to install my tires. Work order to install tires: **. Online order **. Just to satisfy my curiosity, I used my lug wrench to manually loosen, then tighten all four wheels. The lugs were NOT excessively tight. The whole crooked crew should be fired. Perhaps the manager in charge of the auto care center should be fired as well, for allowing this kind of abuse to happen. One star is too many. They deserve zero.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Order a pool from Walmart because I thought is was a good deal. It took two weeks to get a tracking number for the product. Then I conversed with the shipping company for next three weeks. I got a updated delivery dates that I had to stay at home to wait for the product but never received anything. The last delivery date I called Walmart and they said the product had been returned to them damaged so the shipping company was lying about the delivery and wasting my time and money. I asked for a replacement from Walmart and was told they could not provide one but suggested one that was over twice the price. What a scam. Customer service was not willing to do anything or be helpful in any way and getting an attitude.

Original review: April 21, 2021

Multinational billion dollar company doesn’t understand inventory control! Or is it they think they’re too big to fail so they really don’t care about customer service? Their customer service reps certainly don’t care about service! 3rd time I purchased a large item while listed as in stock only for the order to be canceled due to not in stock. I contacted so called customer service 3 times within the 15 day preparing your order time frame only to be guaranteed that the order will ship for it to be ultimately canceled. I have screenshots of our conversations. So no, they didn’t check with the warehouse like they said they did. They just flat out lied. I’m already boycotting Amazon for similar customer service issues, time to add Walmart to the list. I hope others finally see the light and put this monstrosity out of business!

Original review: April 15, 2021

Don't order anything from these crooks. I had to return a defective item. They gave me a runaround for a month. A freaking MONTH after I returned the item. One excuse after another. Waited 5 days. Wait another 5 days. Then waited 7 days. Then they didn't even update their status on the website to "item received". It STILL says, "pending return" even though clicking on the link shows that item was returned last month and their agents acknowledged this. Still Nothing. Each agent kept telling me to wait another week, wait another week, then wait another week. But nobody took any action.

Then the last obnoxious agent I spoke to gave me a completely different story telling me to wait even longer and that only THEN he would start a return process after all this time - which was different than what everyone else was saying. When I told him that I had enough of this nonsense and I was going to do a credit card chargeback, he just smirked and said "good luck." So that is what I did. And that is how I got my refund for an item that Walmart kept for a month which they never refunded me for. I had to do a chargeback to get my refund.

Save yourselves the headache and don't do business with them. Don't order from them. Stay away from them. And if they twiddle their thumbs by not refunding you, go to your credit card and do a chargeback on their **. They are a scummy company, their corporate staff are incompetent as are their agents. They are liars and they don't care. They are not worth your business. Walmart, don't attempt to contact me to "address these issues." You had your chance MULTIPLE TIMES over a month. You failed epically. When I warned about resolving this externally, I was just laughed at. So don't try to even talk to me now. I just want everyone else to know what sleazebags you are and how useless your agents are as well.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Opened up check for first time, gave to clerk at Walmart to cash, with from one register to another, give me a printout of 3rd party vendor... I called, typed in reference number, it's telling me that my stimulus check has already been cashed!!@ How is that when I just received in the mail... Walmart money center will not embarrass me again, their software suck and apparently the 3rd party... I think that it went through the first time...but clerk went to different register. I now have to call the US treasury and/or IRS. Could not buy any groceries behind this mishap.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I'm one like others used Walmart stores for shopping. But since the pandemic until today's day the service change even the policy for returns stuff become more UNACCEPTABLE and no sense. I was last week in one of Walmart store and for 20 minute I was waiting in customer service line. More than 10 people complain about Walmart service. I called the management to give feedback about that and hopefully they take action and really can see the old Walmart who we know because this with continue will be losing more customers and people complain.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I purchased Krispy Kreme Donuts at Walmart. The next day at work I ate one. The second donut as I went to pick it up I noticed hairy mold growing on it. Afterwards I threw up twice and the next day I couldn't stay off the toilet. I informed both companies and neither one seem concerned. Walmart is blaming Krispy Kreme yet they put the product on the shelf. Walmart told me they forwarded my incident report to Krispy Kreme and that I need to reach out to them. I have reached out and still have not received a call from Krispy Kreme as I contacted the claims department. I was really sick and Walmart nor Kripsy Kreme cares.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered 2 bunk beds, paid and waited for a refund for over a week for in the 2nd bunk bed came but only one of the boxes. Called customer service and got put on hold. Well it has been 15 mins and I am still on hold.

Original review: March 18, 2021

AIMING at my child will get Walmart BANNED in my home. Walmart and PS5 put something out to get kids to come on and order ps5. Well, kids are harrasing parents now for months for this piece of ** and then we finally say yes. He saved his own money...he can get it. They have the kids go on walmart.com and order because a "release" is happening. He hits add to card in second 1, and they are out of stock. Then we are ALL on every 10 minutes for a release trying to get one into the cart. Out of stock in 1 second? I don't know why they would do this if they don't have product but it's such a time waste, I will not order or shop THERE anymore. I AM DONE. These kids have enough to deal with this year... Stop playing psych games.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I went and bought the card because I was in an urgency to buy something. Registration? I got the message "It is in the process"... tried a couple times, now I get the message "you have entered an invalid number". Call, no human to answer. These stores are happy with taking your money. Go to the store, customer service. The poor clerk couldn't figure it out either, and was as frustrated as I was, because she couldn't get anyone on the phone... The card is not working, no customer service available, and the package doesn't say anything about "Oh... by the way, you'll have to wait 48 hours while we decide to perhaps give you your money. That way we can invest and get even more rich with your stuff while you have to suffer you little maggot..." Stay away from Walmart. Support local.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I have ordered a hidden camera via Walmart online but I received a memory card. After 2 months and 4 contacts with supplier through their website and 2 chats with Walmart directly, there is still no solution about the camera. Every time after I have contacted them, I will receive response email within 24 hours asking me send them pictures of what I received or ask me to tell the story again. After I have replied with what they asked for, then there is no more follow up from them. After I have replied their email again and again, finally they have suggested me to keep the memory card and no mention about the camera.

I have declined their offer and told them that what is the reason to keep the memory if I don’t have the camera and I have memory card and don’t need extra one. And then I won’t receive anymore response. After few days, I emailed and asked the latest status, then they repeat their offer, and there is no response after I declined their offer. It happened repeatedly at lease three times already. And still there is no mention about the camera, just ask me to keep the memory card.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Walmart.com pick-up/Delivery is getting worse & worse, the things I want saved in my items are not being saved, while things I've bought but I don't want to be saved are there & I can't seem to remove them permanently. Now it takes forever for me to put in an order, even from my list. Also, more & more of my item are no longer available for curbside pick-up or delivery, which doesn't make sense during this time of COVID-19 Pandemic. No one seems to be fixing the glitches but they've added a new useless tab. Makes me want to try Publix delivery.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I ordered a bed online from Walmart Dec. 19th. I checked on the status of the shipment a week later and it hadn't moved, so I called the Wal Mart customer service number. They said there was an issue with the order, I could either cancel or re-order, I cancelled. I waited seven days, no refund. So I called again and went through the whole process all over. I waited several more days, no refund. So I go online to their chat option and finally I get my refund. They sent someone to pick the item up, they went ahead and shipped it AFTER I cancelled the order, that pick up took place two weeks ago. I just checked my account and Wal Mart has charged me, again, for the SAME ORDER I CANCELLED. These people are INCOMPETENT. I will never order from them again. IF I could choose a zero, I would. Never again...

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I ordered 4x6 photo from Walmart.com on 16th Jan. In order tracking it showed me photo is printed and delivered to store on 22nd Jan by Fedex. After the estimated date of delivery which is 25th Jan. it started showing delayed on my order. I contacted customer support, they told me to check with store. I went to store, check with pickup and photos department with my order id. Both don't have any clue about my package. I told them name of the person who received order using Fedex tracking id. They said no one with this name works here.

I again contacted customer support, they said we will escalate this to store and store will reply back in 24-36 hrs. No reply from store. I again contacted customer support, they kept me on hold to check with store and replied back, store could not find your order. You can consider this as lost by store. My only concern is, those are printed photos of my daughter and it is delivered to store, it should not be misused somewhere. If it's any other order, I would have cancelled it. But how Walmart can be so much careless about printed photos?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I love Walmart's grocery anytime delivery service (12.00/mo). We're a couple in our 80s, and between winter weather, heavy traffic, and the pandemic, we rely heavily on this service. Excellent service and great drivers!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Jan 26, 2020 Order **, Last 7 number, I went to pick up at Norwich, Ct a paid for new Tv, when the lady that delivered a refurnish and open box with clear tape at the opening and when examine inside found fingerprints in the screen. As of today, 4 Feb 21, the fund of payment has not being release as requested by Walmart.com to my bank. Why am I being punish when Walmart is the one at fault?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I applied for a credit line and got approved then I drove down to pick up my stove and loved the service. The sales rep was very knowledgeable and explained everything that I wanted to know. Very friendly!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I purchased an Auto Baby Bouncer #** on 06/26/2020 on Walmart.com in the amount of $112.88 for my son's baby shower. His baby shower was in September 2020. He received 3 of this same item. Now the 3rd Party Seller "Kudosale" will not return this unopened item, brand new in the box, and credit my account nor will Walmart give me store credit. WARNING: Beware when ordering through Walmart.com and you are directed to a "3rd Party Seller" you will have to deal with them and Walmart will simply not have any dealings with those items when it comes to resolving any returns. So unfortunate that now I am stuck with a Baby Gift of $112.88 and I don't know anyone else that is pregnant to gift. I will not be ordering big ticket items through Walmart again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I placed an order for my kids (toy) on December 23rd. The tracking information showed the product in transit to the pickup store on Jan 5th (transit distance is 3 hr drive or 250 km). Nothing happened. Called customer service on Jan 15th and they said they will escalate it and will get back to you in 3 days. Nothing happened. Called again. They said the item will be ready on the 24th. Here comes 25th no change, called again, they asked 3 days to resolve this. Nothing has happened, called on the 29th asking for my money. The supervisor is saying they have to escalate it as they can't process the return. Three agents and one supervisor have told me that they are escalating it several times but to no avail and they are not returning my money. Poor kids. Very bad Customer service. I am not going to use Walmart.ca in future. Others are aware they are a bunch of scammers.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

Frigidaire 44 Lbs Crunchy Chewable Nugget Ice Maker EFIC235, Stainless Steel... I cancelled my order for this item. I ordered 2 as Christmas presents, and this one never came because you flat refused to send it, and the other you kept on cancelling it because you choose to fill the order after my order to be filled first and send all that was in stock to that one that Will price gouge this item. 1 star is for your incompetence in not providing proper service of purchase. Now I have to inform both parties that they will not be getting their Christmas present due to your incompetence. Do not purchase this item, you will not receive it.

Wal-Mart Company Information